[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluttering Feelings 설레는 기분

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 25

File: 메리크리스마스.jpg (98KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
메리크리스마스.jpg
98KB, 650x750px
Korean webtoon/manhwa
Updates on Mondays
Romance, Slice of Life, Novel-Length, Drama

>Korean version:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
>Author's blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

>Japanese version:
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

>Translations by halmoni:
http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
>Name pronunciation:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

>Roughs on Imgur:
http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>Roughs on Google Drive (old):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

>Main folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6pcb72795d2nz
>Raws:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lf93johsmup34
>Final English release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo
>>
We will have an update today?
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/61
>>
>>1946326
Norae finally got a glue about Seola's feelings. She blushed so much at the end its cute.
>>
>>1946326
Their love will be the death of me.
>>
Jesus fucking christ the longer i read this the more i cant shake off the feeling that its gonna end with
> i-i like u
> i also kinda like you......
THE END
>>
>>1946345
More like
>I-i like you
>I-i like you too
As Seola was talking to her mirror self she finally mustered the courage to confess. Shot of No-Rae waiting for her.
THE KOREKARA END.
>>
>>1946331
Now that the boss is without the blue thing it's gonna be hard to know who is who...
>>
>>1946331
I totally missed this. A shame I don't speak kimchi.

Also, the boss is totally okay of a character. (?)
>>
>>1946406
KEK
but no i can literally see this happening and im scared
>>
Grannys late
>>
work bitch
>>
>>1946606
Be more respectful to Halmoni. She has life, it's normal if she doesn't translate right away.
>>
>>1946606
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1449793672070.jpg (34KB, 413x389px) Image search: [Google]
1449793672070.jpg
34KB, 413x389px
>>1946606
>>
>shitty bait post
>3 immediate replies
Please stop
>>
>>1946409
The boss has greyish lines on her hair.
>>
>>1946409
I think Boss has black fingernail polish and Seola has red.
>>
http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb
>>
My dear Seo-la, please confess to No-rae already. She's going to hold it in for as long as she could.
No-rae doesn't even lust, it's truly just love so chances of her wanting more is going to take a while...

It seems President will lead the way though... but damn I'm disappointed that 2015 end like this.
>>
>>1946409
The boss also wears an engagement ring.
>>
So is it confirmed that FF will be 100 chapters long? I don't thinks ssamba's that retarded to drag out the confession for another 40 chapters but what do you guys think?
>>
>>1947164
We can suddenly have confession on chapter 60 then more relationship development up to 100. You're making it end at the confession.
>>
>>1947181
Yeah that's what I was trying to suggest that it is kind of a longshot to have it end at the confession at this point. I think ssamba won't have the confession until the issue with no-rae's ex is handled but who knows when they'll get to that now with the appearance of boss lady....I can't tell what ssamba's thinking at all
>>
This chapter was actually adorable. Seol-a and No-Rae napping together! Too much. Also I believe this is the first time No-Rae has actually "said" she liked Seol-a.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/OMQ4t
>>
>>1947285
Fuck the complainers, this just gets better and better.
>>
>>1947285
oh my
>>
>>1947224
I think the issue with the ex is already resolved. Seol-a (and us) just doesn't know what they exactly said to each other. It is shown in this arc that No-rae indeed is (still) in-love with Seol-a. And going by latest chapter, this arc is telling us what direction or what No-rae wants with her relationship with Seol-a.
>>
>>1947285

This was a really good chapter. I don't give a fuck, this is a really good way to pace romantic development, especially when it's not heterosexual and things are blurred.
>>
>>1947327
> No-rae indeed is (still) in-love with Seol-a

And crucially, she's aware of it.
>>
>>1947285
So basically this chapter says that Norae is in love with Seola but she doesn't know if she wants the V. Seems reasonable.
>>
lol i can't wait for boss lady and seol-A to be in the same frames now, with the neck cast removed and all.
>>
>>1947458
She should cut her hair or something like in the flashback at least. I was confused about that napping scene whether president lady was the one with no rae on the sofa
>>
>>1947285
I'm pleasantly surprised. For all the cliched drama twists Ssamba likes to throw our way, they end up being resolved in a very un-drama-like way. I dare say a confession will come about in this arc, although I honestly can't tell who will blurt it out first. Although I'm sad there hasn't been any No Rae mooning over Seol A while she models.
>>
>>1947485
What? How could you be confused about that lol
>>
>>1947327
maybe it's not resolved, because he said he would re-enroll after vacations... didn't he?
>>
>>1947573
It's resolved in the sense that No-rae has absolutely no lingering romantic feelings for him anymore. Unless he turns into a desperate stalker, he won't be a major issue.
>>
>>1947285
Nice to see chapter 57 out!
>>
>>1947560
Because as it has been mentioned, PL and seola looks the same lol
>>
I feel like we have a pending seol-a and boss lady confrontation due before anyone confesses
>>
>>1947646
It's only really hard to tell the difference in long shots, where we don't really see their faces. In close-ups I think Ssamba did a pretty fair job making Seol A and Boss Lady resemble each other yet look different - I've never had a problem telling them apart if there's a clear shot of their face.

>>1947661
She seems like she'll be a catalyst - luckily as some sort of gay fairy godmother instead of a serious romantic obstacle.
>>
This chapter assure us that she's not a rival nor bad obstacle and I'm sure as hell fine with that because we get to see more about No-rae's feelings. I hope you guys did not missed the important part since there was no dialogue so it could be confusing for some...

Boss went to get a blanket and about to go back but she saw Seo-la was there with No-rae in the couch already so she close the door and left with a smile on her face. I think she figured out Seo-la's feelings.

On a side note, I can't help but think that the main reason ssamba keep delaying the confession is because she's still trying to do more research and learn on how to draw or tell us the story of them being together and doing "it" if ever.
>>
>>1947646
If you are following the story at all there is no way you can make that mistake... They are wearing different clothing, boss walks out of the room (you can see from her feet) and No-Rae has Seol-a's coat on her, not blankets which the boss was picking up.
>>
Boss lady also has strands of gray hair...
>>
>>1948232
Okay thank you for all your help i got it already bro. Ok thanks
>>
>>1949571
Whoa, is this official from ssamba?
>>
>>1949574
Yes .
>>
>>1949571
She drew No-Rae like a curious little boy lol
>>
>>1946755
Also, pro-tip- nail color. If they decide to switch polish, we are fucking doomed.
>>
What chapter is the flashback panel right before Norae says she has someone she likes (Seola is wearing a green coat)?
>>
>>1949661

Chapter 38, in the hospital when Norae is talking about the umbrella thing.
>>
>>1949607
I would like it more if she would draw her standing and with longer hair...
>>
>>1949571
are they roleplaying? haha. great official pic.
>>
Will we be getting an update today? Things finally went somewhere with No-Rae.
>>
>>1951560
I think so. Maybe in a few hours
>>
Does anyone know when the current act will end? I think this is still act 3 or 4?
>>
>>1951576
Act 3. Soon maybe, it's already quite longer than previous ones.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/62
>>
>>1951597
The boss is teasing seol-a about no-rae i guess
>>
Back to square fucking one
>>
>>1951597
I don't understand a thing, but seems like a great chapter, No-rae feeding Seol-a!
>>
>>1951598
Whatever it takes to get Seol-a to confess again. Waiting for a chapter when they finally have some real alone time
>>
>>1951659
Yeah I hope we can get what we want next chapter.
And also looks like seol-a begins to realize no rae's feelings for her. That last panel get me that idea.
>>
>>1951681
The impression I got was that boss lady was teasing Seol-a about No-rae telling her she had somebody she liked. No doubt to provoke Seol-a to action, since she already has things figured out with those two.

A lot of people hated boss lady's introduction initially, but I'm almost 100% sure Ssamba is using her as a catalyst for the confession we've all waited so long for.
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like the next chapter's gonna be an important one. I feel like it's going to end on a cliffhanger tho
>>
Everybody is getting all hyped for next chapter. I can't wait because when nothing happens, again, this thread will be filled with shitposting.
>>
I don't understand what they talk about until the translation out... But I would guess it's about No-rae. I bet boss hinting that Seo-la should confess already or someone else might snatch her away after all, No-rae never talk to Seo-la about her having someone she likes.

Excited for next chapter and its cliffhanger.
>>
http://pastebin.com/QhWjTh5C
>>
I didn't get what the boss is trying to point out.. please let something relevant happen in the next chapter..
>>
>>1951885
I have a really strong gut feeling the next chap will have an important development. You just can't drag this out any longer...
>>
>>1951885
Yeah, it's really vague somehow ... Someone explain please ;_;
>>
>>1951897
I doubt ssamba knows how to write two people in a healthy stable relationship especially a gay one and still have character development
>>
Even though she wrote a pretty good flashback for the relationship of Norae with her ex..
>>
>>1951900
Even if she doesn't the fact remains that this is going till at least 100 chapters. Even she's not that retarded to drag the confession for like 40 chapters....that's insane.
So the only logical conclusion would be that we will get to see some of their relationship after they're together. We'll have to wait and see how she handles that
..........or she's actually dumb enough to drag this out till another 10 chapters. That'd be amazing in its own way
>>
>>1951904
eh, we only saw glimpses we never saw them arguing or having disagreements until towards the end. arguing and disagreeing with your loved one is healthy to an extent.
>>
boss lady is dropping some seriously ominous hints in this chapter. Wonder if its some foreshadowing that leads to a sad ending, a shy-away by Seol-a that leads to a No-rae confession or if it's just Ina being jealous that No-rae doesn't like her.

Either way, I'm pretty sad Ina wasn't saying something along the lines of "No-rae love u dude"
>>
I am too retarted to understand what boss is trying to say, can some anon explain more...
>>
>>1951899
>>1951954
What Ina is saying to Seola is that even if Seola's always by her side, someone else will make better progress with Norae with simple but unambiguous actions. Norae is different and people are bound to take notice, so Seola should stop wasting time; even if she drops a ton of hints it would be for nothing because of Norae's careful attitude and the fact that things aren't defined between them.

Ina's basically telling Seola to make use of her boldness and stop with the slow approach or someone else's gonna win the Noraebowl just by being upfront about their feelings.

That's what I think, at least.
>>
>>1951976
This, you beat me to it. I also think the same.

Seo-la is easy to read, Ina read her like a book. It's true that Seo-la need to confess already because no way No-rae would do it when she's unsure of what she really want with Seo-la despite her feelings, maybe she's already content just being by Seo-la side forever. And in my opinion, No-rae careful, cheerful attitude can make many people fall in love with her and that would be difficult for Seo-la if she won't make a move now since they're both girls.

I wish I know what ssamba is thinking because they seriously could've gotten together already, or at least confession is out there they just need to sort it out.
>>
I thought this chapter was pretty cute. Blushing Seol-a is adorable. I didn't get the same thing from Ina than the two comments above so I'll be rereading for sure.
>>
>>1951980
>I wish I know what ssamba is thinking because they seriously could've gotten together already, or at least confession is out there they just need to sort it out.

Yeah, Seola was going to confess the minute she figured it out, so... I dislike agreeing with such an easy reason, but like other anons said before, "because koreans love their drama".

Sure, is nice to see some background for Norae, but the story would have reached the same place today (someone telling Seola to stop wasting time) even if Sung Pyo's entrance never happened and Seola decide to bid her time a little. The reasons for Norae's attitude could've been explained by her friends/her family (we have yet to see her sister)/concise flashbacks limited to one chapter only.

So yeah, because drama. But I'll keep reading, I like the art and the characters. Besides, it's free and nothing more than a story, less investment keeps me from being torn about it.
>>
>>1951954
Boss lady is hinting at how she has an idea that the two are intimately more than friends. She then thinks that Norae is too simple. Just as two women discuss a boyfriend,

Boss lady is sort of doing that except that Norae, a girl is the subject. She says "If the other partner, (Norae), plays too defensive, the one giving all the affection (Seul a) goes to waste". Boss lady said all this without specifically mentioning anything, but enough so that Seol A gets the idea and thinks about it.
>>
>>1951976
>http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
That makes much more sense now, thanks!
Althought considering the fact that Norae is the kind of person that just doesn't get the hints, be it from the boss lady or Seola or anyone else ... I think that's the actual reason Ina is trying to provoke Seola to be more straightforward about her feelings.
>>
>>1952155
But No-rae was really loving in this chapter, saying Seol-a it's pretty, that would be a shame to cut her face from the pictures, touching, feeding...the hints are there, Seol-a it's just dense.
>>
>>1952163
They are in this weird space where their love for each other has actually blinded them and made them overly considerate of the other's feelings.

Seol-a has been playing it safe ever since the ex showed up. No-rae has been playing it safe since the day she was born.

So yeah, Seol-a will need to step up. Remember several chapters ago that No-rae was wondering what type of man would best suit Seol-a in the same dialogue where she mentioned liking her so much she can't stand it.

This is the last day at the job. I have high expectations for the next two chapters.
>>
yeah! 58 typeset (or whatever you want to call it) is up!

http://imgur.com/a/ZjXd8
>>
>>1952163
Basically, they're both dense af. This relationship is doomed, I tell you!
>>
what you guys think about no-rae's personalty?
I think boss is right, no rae looks so childish but her personalty is not like that. sometimes it annoys me.
and, at the conversation with boss, her attitude was look absurd to me. I don't know, maybe I've been brainwashed by boss
>>
>>1952300
The short answer : she's one dense motherfucker.
Or you could call her reserved and careful in a sense that she treats almost everyone the same. She's built very high walls around herself, as was mentioned sometime before as well. Beyond a certain point it's difficult to get her to open up. In that sense shes almost cold..
>>
I can't decide whether I think boss lady is alright or a condescending bitch, either way I don't like her.

>>1952236
>I have high expectations for the next two chapters.
I hope you're right (it's about bloody time too)
>>
>>1952303
thanks for the answer onee-sama. actually in real life, I don't like people like her. so fucking fake. well since it's a webtoon i don't give a fuck. did I say that she looks cute sometimes?
>>
Who was seol-a talking to on the phone in the bathroom before president came in and talked to her?
>>
>>1952262
Thank you!
>>
>>1952361
It's true now that I think about it. I'd find people like no-rae in real life kinda hard to deal with too. I wouldn't say she's fake tho. Just doesn't open up easy and keeps her distance. I'm sure many of us can relate to that actually.
Oh and ya she's plenty cute!
>>
>>1952365
Ugh hopefully someone who helps move the plot forward and not just some random rendezvous with a friend or family member.
>>
>>1951976
> someone else will make better progress with Norae with simple but unambiguous actions

How did you get that out of "the more you pour your feelings out, the more you'll suffer, especially in an uncertain relationship"?

Isn't that the exact opposite? It would've been "the more you KEEP your feelings to YOURSELF the more you'll be hurt", wouldn't it?

I felt like she was saying the opposite: "Norae gets people to lower their guard, and the more you pour out your feelings in response, the more you'll be hurt in the end. Especially since you don't have any sort of committed relationship."

Basically, warning Seola to guard her heart.

That way it also makes sense why Seola was so apprehensive about Norae casually touching her arm afterwards. Otherwise the framing makes no sense there.
>>
>>1951976
>>1952381
hi retard anon here. the second thought is more accurate i think. I reread today. and also I think the same way as boss. if we couldn't see no-rae's POV, I am sure everyone will think that way (like boss). bc no-rae's acts giving hope everybody, like the other dude(s) (I forgot his name)
>>
>>1952365
I was also curious about it, maybe it was her friend...
>>
>>1952381
I got it from the first lines they exchange, coupled with Ina's actitude and Seola's perplexity about it.
>Go eat rice cakes, Norae picked them
>What? Not possible, I've been with her all the time
> She picked them because I called her and asked
I understand this like "I asked and got an answer just like that~", and given Ina's double entendres... Seola being aprehensive comes from the talk with Ina ("what does she know? Am I so easy to read? Better be careful", that kind of mindset).

But hey, you're free to interpret it whatever way you want.
>>
>>1952475
But what about "the more you pour your feelings out, the more you'll suffer"?
>>
>>1952933
I agree with

>>1952381
>"Norae gets people to lower their guard, and the more you pour out your feelings in response, the more you'll be hurt in the end. Especially since you don't have any sort of committed relationship."

Basically No Rae has a way about her that makes people open up and get attached, even feel special, but since it's just in her nature it's kind of an indiscriminate affect - there's no proof she holds the same feeling/attachment towards others. So Boss is warning Seol A not to fall in love and/or confess unless she knows her feelings are truly reciprocated.

That aspect of No Rae's personality has been touched on several times already, including her penchant for not forming deep relationships despite her apparent ability to draw in the people around her.

Or I could be talking out of my ass. It's a Korean drama, so...
>>
>>1952967
That makes sense. I just wanna know if the boss is trolling Seol-a right now, because she knows that No-Rae likes someone. Being as perceptive as she has already shown, do you think she knows No-Rae's crush is Seol-a?
>>
>>1953052
>aprehensive
I don't think so.
>>
>>1952933
That's the ton of hints:
>Seola drops tons of hints
>Norae's Inner Barrier™ negates them
>Despite pouring her all, Seola gets nowhere, hence suffering
Thus the direct approach thing: upfront, no half-assed declarations and everyone gets put out of their misery sooner than later.

>>1952967
I don't really think Ina's telling Seola to not fall in love. She's giving Seola a gentle wake-up call.

Again, just my point of view.
Jeez, nee-chans, I try to give a brief version to keep things simple but no, you gotta have it all. Guess you like long stuff.
>>
>>1953086
I was wondering if that was the case, but the way she said it leaves a lot up to interpretation and I'm kinda weary of the boss lady in the first place. I hope she means for Seol-a to be more direct, and I hope she takes it that way
>>
>>1953086
>I don't really think Ina's telling Seola to not fall in love. She's giving Seola a gentle wake-up call.
It's vague enough to be interpreted either way, I think. It's just the "more you pour out the more it'll hurt" part that tips me over to the "be careful about confessing" side. Regardless, I do think Boss is rooting for them to get together, she just wants Seol A to be cautious with her feelings. Hopefully next chapter will clear things up.
>>
I am actually really looking forward to this week's chapter which worries me because it'll likely be another she-likes-her-she-likes-her-neither-say-anything entry. But I want more.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/63
>>
>>1956595
IT'S HAPPENING... kind of
>>
>>1956596
>Leopard print underwear
Go Seol-A
>>
That's it she's gonna drag out this confession for another 30 something chapters. Didn't really think it was possible but I'm sure of it now.
>>
>>1956603
>http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/63
well, but they are both aware of their feelings for eachother, i think at some point someone of the two will kiss the other while one its asleep and not really sleeping, that kinda of stuff
>>
>>1956595
Confimed. Fluttering Feelings = WOMANCE.
>>
I already love this chapter!!! Confession is bound to happen soon. Unless there's another cockblocker. Either way this made my sunday
>>
>>1956596
>>1956599
>>1956609
>>1956622
Ahhh you guys are getting me all excited!
>>
>>1956609
Go away, Shou.
>>
>>1956630
Sorry, this scar will never heal.
>>
>>1956633
damaged people taste delicious
>>
>>1956595
for what purpose.
>>
Oh dammit! So close! I really, really hope we don't return to status quo next chapter. Ssamba couldn't do this to us, after Seol-a mounted and almost kissed No-rae, could she?
>>
>>1956654
She totally could.
>>
>>1956654
"it's all a misunderstanding..."
>>
Sigh. So frustrating. That was perfect for Seola to either push Norae down then hug her or kiss her but no, ssamba just refused to let them be together. She's the real cockblocker!

We're here waiting every week saying it's about time... But when will that be. I understand her last confession didn't go well because that setting outside of school wasn't romantic in my opinion so its fine but this time was so perfect... Just why, just how much does ssamba loves drama.
>>
>>1956661
>>1956669
A man can dream.

Chapter 60 seems like a good time for a confession chapter. Then we can have 40 or more chapters for their relationship.
>>
So it seems they're going on a ski resort trip for 3 days and 2 nights all expenses paid by Enah/Boss Lady.

It's going to happen on this trip. It has to.
>>
>>1956688
If it doesn't happen, at least I just wish No-rae gets to see Seol-A wearing those underwear boss gave her
>>
And we get to see another clon of Norae on that chapter. Don't complain guys!
>>
http://pastebin.com/qcpGcmzN

Translation up.
>>
Does No-rae have a picture of Seol-a from the photoshoot on her wall?
>>
>>1956595
>both get trapped in abandoned ski cabin
>one has to get naked to warm the other
Hey Berserk did it
>>
>Slip in the snow on top of your crush and stare at her lips.

Nice.

I just want all these frustrating scenarios before the confession.
>>
>>1956802
ssamba is not that creative, she loves cliches.
>>
Yes, there are lots of cliches in this story. Nobody can deny that. Seen that falling down situation in many mangas before. Apparently when you fall you do it on the top of your crush.. so convenient!
>>
What a twist that the bikini is for Norae... And why is she still holding on to the present.
>>
Of course, there bound to be a trip. Its expected. By the time this series is over we'll have all the cliché scenarios.
>>
I really want to work part time in Korea now. Free trip after finishing the job. What else can you ask for?
>>
>>1956776
Hana Yori Dango too!
>>
I still dont know what happened to her neck
>>
>>1956986
Let just say she party too much, got drunk, trip and fell!
>>
>>1956716
Ssamba must have done that on purpose. No-rae clone being clingy to boss. It should be happening to No-rae and Seol-a too!
>>
I DO need all these cliches to happen to these 2 awesome characters. Just too cute.
>>
File: Untitled.png (146KB, 488x241px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
146KB, 488x241px
FF Ch 59
http://m.imgur.com/a/opgjW
>>
>>1957069
Kinda hoping president is bi or in poly relationship with that clingy no-rae clone
>>
>>1957128
Anyone else getting the page not found error?
>>
>>1957285
fine with me
>>
>>1957128
Thank you to thatanon
>>
OH YEAH MR KRABS
>>
Thank you for uploading this chapter as well
>>
>>1957149
She has to be, right? No way she was rubbing on her like a lint roller. I'm sorry, I don't have any kind of better imagery.
>>
File: tumblr_o0rckfzulq1rj6vemo1_540.jpg (62KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0rckfzulq1rj6vemo1_540.jpg
62KB, 540x466px
Just Kiss Already!!
>>
>>1957631
Sauce?
>>
>>1957637
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/fluttering_feelings/images
>>
File: norea.png (336KB, 781x505px) Image search: [Google]
norea.png
336KB, 781x505px
Read this from start to (current) finish again and I had forgotten how early on No-rae noticed her feelings for Seol-a. I also liked the parallel she made between No-rae and Yu-Ji and that back story made me appreciate No-rae's backstory with her ex as well. Overall I love the pace and when you read it in one shot it makes a lot of sense so I don't think we'll be disappointed with the ending.
>>
>>1959869
Only Seola was clueless until the bus accident. But Seola was affected by Norae subconsciously way more than often since the beginning:
- Constanly staring at Norae
- Seeing Norae with other people at the MT made her feel shitty but immediate got back up and felt in love with everything around her the next morning just by walking alone with Norae.
- Watching a boring movie and eating fast food with Norae pumped her adrenaline even tho she was so tired earlier
- Thinking about what Heejin said about the hard task of breaking Norae's wall too much that she looked so tired the next day lol
- Feeling blue thinking about Jihwan and Norae so much that even her mom noticed
- But then got so excited just by Norae's call
- Even though Norae told her to back off and leave her alone, she still followed Norae to her hometown. (Even I thought Norae's words were so harsh. If it were me, I would never see Norae again)
- Immediately gave Norae her umbrella worrying about Norae's getting home with the dangerous snow. It seems like she did have plan to go out with her friend, but she said she'd go home soon so Norae would accept the umbrella
>>
>>1959907
And all of that is kind of what I meant about the parallel between No-rae and Yu-Ji. How Seol-a talked about Yu-Ji before the betrayal, how she was so giddy and excited being around her, I think the feelings were quite similar. The only difference this time is No-rae is not using her and actually returns her feelings (not that Seol-a knows this yet). Although maybe Yu-Ji did as well and just resented Seol-a for it.

The story is actually really cute and interesting even with all the arcs that frustrate you because all you want is a confession. The way they obviously care for each other is incredibly sweet. And No-rae's outburst is because she was scared and jealous and I loved how Seol-a saw through it.
>>
>>1960057
>The only difference this time is No-rae is not using her
I don't think this is true. It's pretty heavily implied that Yu Ji had feelings for Seol A (actually the only reason to say she didn't would be that she doesn't "explicitly" say so, which is shit reasoning). Her "using Seol A" spiel was basically gay panic - which is like the only gay panic we've gotten in the entire series, which is pretty great.

>all you want is a confession
I agree with >>1959869 that the story is actually well paced, and nothing is truly "filler." But I think a lot of the readers impatient for a confession are mostly motivated by the admittedly overly dramatic tropes (though they are resolved in a wonderfully non-tropey way) and the long wait. The chapters aren't terribly long, and at 50+ chapters released weekly that's a long stretch of time that can heavily skew perception of the series (and that's not even counting when Ssamba has had to delay releases).

That being said, at this point in the story the confession should be coming up. Pretty much everything that needs to be established in terms of character growth/background material/etc has been covered, so dragging it out much longer will feel like needless stringing along. Honestly, I'm unsure if Ssamba will fall trap to endless pining route, and we'll have 40 more chapters of unfulfilled longing only to finally end on the confession or if we'll actually get some story of them as an actual couple.
>>
>>1960150
>40 more chapters of unfulfilled longing only to finally end on the confession
I feel like Ssamba has enough respect for the characters and story to resolve some of the issues that spring up post-confession.

I predict we'll get to see how their brothers react - if not their entire families - as well as the reactions of some of their friends (I recall one friend half-jokingly "getting the wrong idea" when one girl talked about meeting the other, and saying something like, "It's so sudden, I just need a little time")

I only hope that we get to see the two of them be cute a lot. At any rate, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>1960198
I'm cautiously optimistic. On one hand Ssamba clearly loves dramatic Korean Drama. On the other hand, every cliche twist has been resolved in a decidedly undramatic, uncliche way. The amount of exposure we've gotten of both No Rae's and Seol A's families is hopeful though, it's a good indication that they'll keep popping up in the story, and at this point the next obvious circumstance is their reaction to No Rae and Seol A dating, as you say.

>I only hope that we get to see the two of them be cute a lot
Your lips to Ssamba's ears, neechan.
>>
>>1960203
>and at this point the next obvious circumstance is their reaction to No Rae and Seol A dating, as you say.

Jihwan seems to be the first 3rd person who might be aware of their feelings for each other. Ina 2nd. They both seems so cool about it. I hope we won't have too much drama about their coming out.
>>
>>1960203
>On the other hand, every cliche twist has been resolved in a decidedly undramatic, uncliche way.

I very much agreed with you on this.
>>
File: seola staring at norae.jpg (193KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
seola staring at norae.jpg
193KB, 800x600px
>>1959907
>- Constanly staring at Norae

hell yeah
>>
Re-reading it, I don't get what's going on at the end of chapter 38 and the end of 39.
>>
>>1960238
That's Seol A's lightbulb finally going off. She realizes that she likes/is attracted to No Rae /that way/. Ch. 38 has her realize how she reacts to No Rae in trouble/hurt is very atypical of friendship (not to mention how she feels when No Rae hugs her). Ch. 39 clarifies this - "younger sister my ass." No Rae seems to low-key notice the subtle change, but not enough to register that Seol A might like her back.
>>
>>1960246
Thanks.
>>
>>1960246
Yeah at this point they have both realized their feelings now its the wait/anticipation for them realize their feelings are mutual. Its Girlfriends all over again, but hopefully this one lasts a little longer after they hook up.
>>
>>1960057
So Yu-Ji was Seol-a's first female crush?

We know from the letter that Yu-Ji was in love with Seol-a but why did Yu-Ji resent her? Why did she say those things (to fit in? but even the other girls said it was pretty harsh).
>>
>>1960261
Basically because she was young and stupid, Seol-A says the same thing about herself and how she reacted.
>>
>>1960261
That is the feeling I get when I read the story. You can't deny the similarities between her reactions to being with Yu-Ji and being with No-rae, only now she finally gets what it all means. It seems to me that although Seol-a is physically attracted to men she is romantically attracted to women.

Like anon below you I also think she said it because she was young and stupid. She probably also resented Seol-a for feeling the way that she felt. Probably fear and self loathing over having romantic feelings for another girl.
>>
>>1960221
They are pretty much constantly hyper aware of where the other one is at any given moment throughout the comic. It's so cute!
>>
Who's ready for yet another chapter full of literally anything but substantial plot development?
>>
>>1961176
WHY
>>
Drama, drama and a little bit of drama >.<
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/64
>>
Not again pleaseee......
>>
ssamba whyyy..... -___-
>>
>>1961252
And the ex is back! Now that's what we call some plot development! Can't wait for the confession on chapter 100, 2 panels before the end.
>>
My god.. fucking ex, probably the most hated character I have seen in a while...
>>
Really???? What are the chances of this happenig in real life? Seola is really unlucky.. And Korea is really small it seems
>>
File: fuck this shit.jpg (48KB, 334x575px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
48KB, 334x575px
>>
That guy has one hell of a timing.
>>
>>1961265
A few months ago I thought this was better and more interesting than WDTFS. Now I fucking love WDTFS and this, this is more and more stupid and boring.
>>
Before today's chapter I was pretty sure that would be necessary someone to push one of them to confess first, but now, with all that frustration growing, I think that will be kind of a rage-confession.

Ssamba and that ex card man.
>>
>>1961265
I have a feeling this will be a lot of people's reaction to this chapter.

The first half was so good is the sad part. So much Seolrae time.

Now this asshole shows up again to ruin an obvious opportunity for relationship progression again.

Or at least drag it out a few more chapters.

I would've been happy with never seeing his ass again after he blocked Seol-a the first time around.
>>
>>1961252
I had trust, and its slowly vanishing. I can only hope she is getting rid of the dude this arc to have everything cleared so we can finally move on. Maybe the boss will get them to deal with this quickly and finally get somewhere. I can only hope
>>
Did people actually think the ex arc was over yet? kek
>>
>>1961252
oh what a coincidence again!
>>1961275
same, a while ago FF was on the top of my ongoing series list, and now wdtfs gets more interesting.
whatever, I'm going to continue to read FF anyways...
>>
>>1961252
Why do I even bother anymore. Dropped.
>>
>>1961283
Honestly with the last chapter I was wondering were the ex went. Maybe its cause I was raised on Soap Operas but I find these kind of things fun.

Screw all you who want a quick payoff, maranation and simmer are the best ways to cook. A good meal takes days to make.
>>
I hope this serves to get rid of the ex as soon as possible and pushes something to happen. Otherwise I will be really pissed off!
>>
The ex is probably there to push a confession out of Seol-a. His arc is over; No-rae had the opportunity to be with him already and she turned him down. It's funny seeing people so upset over him though! Seriously if can't stand the pace then you should wait until the comics are over and read it in bulk.

>>1961275
WDTFS fans just complain about something else, like not enough action between Sungji and Sumin.
>>
Not worried one bit about the ex. I think by the end of this trip, Norae will probably make it clear that she isn't interested in going back together with him.

And yeah, I'm in the minority who doesn't want them to be together right away. I want more sexual tension before getting together. Because after all this, I know that the pay off is gonna be good and all worth it.
>>
>>1961306
WDTFS fans complain about everything else except Sungji.
>>
File: hearts.jpg (80KB, 662x934px) Image search: [Google]
hearts.jpg
80KB, 662x934px
>>1961286
Interest droped quite hard on comico. Just look at that.
>>
>>1961306
> The ex is probably there to push a confession out of Seol-a.

I don't think so. I bet even after this there won't be any confession. I just think Ssamba puts these characters there to create drama and represent moments of their lives.
Judging by what people say about almost every new character that is being introduced to FF that is there "to push the confession".
No they are not lol.
>>
>>1961337
Maybe because the chapter just came out? Lol it probably will get the same amount of hearts in the next days...
>>
>>1961352
>Lol
>>>/out/
>>
No-Rae probably just saying hi to her ex bf nothing more. No-Rae likes Seol-A. Seol-A likes No-Rae. They don't know they both like each other.
>>
>>1961357
Didn't know we had a dictator in here...
Are you pissed that the author doesn't follow 100% your taste? lol
>>
>>1961361
>lol
No, they're rightfully irritated by you being such a newfag.
>>
>>1961346
In a sense they kind of all are. They've all been introduced to stir feelings and bring up the past so we get to know why they are approaching this relationship the way that they are.
>>
>>1961337
>ch 49-59 ~3000 <3
>ch 40-48 ~7000 <3
>ch 1-39 ~11000 <3
>>
>>1961365
Besides being ocd about people not using exactly the right way of typing on 4chan, do you have something else to contribute to the discussion?
>>
>>1961371
do you?
>>
>>1961373
I already did
:)
>>
>>1961337
But that screenshot doesn't really say much,it's obvious the newest ch will have less likes(i guess that's what the hearts mean?). It'd be more interesting if you showed a comparision before and after the boyfriend-arc.
>>1961371
Not that anon,but you do? 'cause you're not exactly doing a great contribution to the thread with your shitposting.
>>
>>1961377
>>1961370
>>
It was quite obv the ex's part in the story wasn't quite done yet. People are only butthurt because they want everything to happen in like one chapter. Are you forgetting ssamba updates this on a weekly basis? I thought it was obvious by now that ssamba's writing style is more focused on a natural kind of development. Though I will agree that she is dragging this out a bit too long. If you guys want rushed confessions with zero emotional development, dynasty is literally full of 10000 such stories. You have to understand that FF is just not that type of a story.
>>
>>1961395
This. I agree with you.
It's annoying when people whine about the confession in every chapter. And god forbid if there is any male inside a yuri story too.

This if the purpose of FF, to have a natural development and maybe drag it out a little.
If some people cannot see this after 60 chapters, it's not the author's fault.
Why is FF popular? Because some readers want something different than a boring fast paced yuri that fails to get deeper than two girls kissing after knowing each other for 2 weeks.

There are so many of this type, and most of them feel pointless.
>>
I actually don't have any complaints about the pace. I'm just annoyed at the ex's timing, not necessarily Ssamba even.

I'm almost positive people will get the confession they're looking for by the time this ski trip is over
>>
I just had the craziest theory.. what if the ex boyfriend is following Norae around? I don't believe in coincidences like that...
>>
>>1961395
oh,you again.
>>
>>1961458
Speaking of crazy theories... what if Ssamba has them married but is now using Sung-Pyo as the baby donor of Seol-A and No-Rae's future baby?
>>
>>1961252
This is seriously getting too korean drama like....wth
>>
>>1961485
How about they just steal Dong-Hwa instead.
>>
http://pastebin.com/uFSjBF1M
>>
>>1961485
this is worse than disgusting...
>>
What I miss most in later chapters is more dialogue. I mean the dialogue that we have now is pretty pointless and unsubstancial. Also this chapter was bit short too.
>>
>>1961411
I agree with you about slow development,
but the bothering thing for me that ssamba using so much cliche. more than acceptable
>>
>>1961561
Well at least their interactions were as cute as they looked.

Lowkey enjoyed the hell out of that hand-holding moment between them. If we get a lot of moments like that once they're official, this wait will have been more than worth it.
>>
File: doeeyes.png (86KB, 212x355px) Image search: [Google]
doeeyes.png
86KB, 212x355px
>>1961585
I thought the chapter was cute too. Obviously I want the ex out of the picture as much as the next anon but people freaked out over the boss and that was a non factor so this will likely also be a non factor. Plus I can't get enough of No-rae's doe like eyes.
>>
>>1961577
Without actually having sex .Calm down, this is how lesbians have biological kids
>>
>>1961581

Why don't you guys that are so annoyed by the slow pace etc etc just drop it instead of complaining over and over and over for the same thing...
>>
>>1961617
adoption
>>
>>1961619
I'm not even one of those anons,but fuck off. every thread is the same with you and your janitor complex. why does it matter so much what they write,just hide the comments and move on for fucks sake.
>>
I knew the ex arc wasn't done but I'm honestly irritated. I bet he'll try to get with no rae and seola will lose hope. Lol
>>
Cliche feelings
>>
>>1961638
>talks about ignoring comments
> doesn't ignore comments

Can't even follow your own advice genius
>>
>>1961619
He is retard, and probably his children gonna retard too. They can find another sperm or shit. Or just adopt a poor child
>>
>>1961660
I hope they have hatesex after ex show up. But I know ssamba not gonna surprise us
>>
>>1961673
>not ignoring comments about ignoring comments.
>>
>>1961689
>not ignoring comments about not ignoring comments about ignoring comments.
>>
>>1961691
>not ignoring comments about ignoring- fuck, you know the drill.
>>
>>1961676
I don't even think we'll ever get a sex scene , ever
>>
>>1961617
>http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/64
strictly speaking as a married lesbian, I would never want to use my wife's ex as the daddy.
that would be fucked up and weird and it would be a constant reminder that I can't do the deed as well as a dude.
>>
>>1961712
>that I can't do the deed as well as a dude.
wut
>>
>>1961337
maybe they realized how boring this story is
>>
I knew ex wasn't over, I expected as much when he suddenly disappeared but unlike many who lost interest, I'll just read this like every other story even if the confession might be on chapter 100 itself... They're pretty good at holding back their feelings, thanks to Ssamba. What's the point of getting all upset now, not like we pay anything for this - for sure I didn't.

I'm quite certain that this trip will end all our agony and frustration. I can see Seola getting all jealous and fed up so she end up confessing to Norae and/or Norae wonder why Seola being so distant even though they're on a trip together which makes Seola burst. Many possibilities. Cross fingers!
>>
>>1961252
All right I'm calling it now - there will an avalanche/snowstorm/whatever that basically traps Seol A and No Rae together. There is some cuddling for warmth, some arguing (probably sparked by Seol A's jealousy of the Ex) where they totally talk past one another, but then they finally confess. That seems appropriately soap drama-y for Ssamba, right?
>>
>>1961900
That sounds about right. And one of them decided to run away and the other waited for 10 years before they meet again. The end.
>>
>>1961930
I laughed
>>
>>1961638
sorry to butt in your argument, but what do you mean by janitor complex? just curious
>>
"avalanche/snowstorm/whatever situation" high probable when it comes to Ssamba and her cliches!
>>
File: SSS.jpg (217KB, 800x718px) Image search: [Google]
SSS.jpg
217KB, 800x718px
>>
File: 12345.jpg (262KB, 800x1815px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
262KB, 800x1815px
>>
>>1962287
>>1962288

Agreed completely. Seola looked so cute and confident. I want my smooth Seola back. And now she got the chance to hang out with Norae just like she wished for but the dude just showed up out of nowhere and made my Seola look so hurt again. It broke my heart *sad*

Ssamba loves K-drama and it shows haha. Their sole intention is to give you emotional roller coaster rides. People tend to complain about the cliche and what not in this story. But they're just so wrong. Ssamba hasnt avoided cliche because she didnt want to write a literature masterpiece in the first place. She wanted to give us Fluttering Feelings and she has stayed on her path to give us Feelings lol
>>
Ch 60
http://imgur.com/a/P0ASK
>>
I repost this here so everyone who's complaining about the pacing can stop for a change:

Excerpt of Ssamba's Q&A special chapter:

Ssamba: Hello everyone! This is Ssamba.
How should I start..
In any case, shall we start with the Q & A?

1. Is this manhwa lesbian? Yuri? GL? (t/n: lmao everyone's favorite question)

Ssamba: I wonder~ If you stick around until the end, wouldn't you be able to find out~? lol
that's a joke
I wanted to clarify this because it's something that people have asked so often.
Lesbian, yuri, GL, queer, they're all correct. (t/n: shame on y'all who ever doubted ssamba)
Please just call it whatever you'd like.
To be honest, those genres aren't very meaningful to me, or to the manhwa called Fluttering Feelings.
Fluttering Feelings is simply a pure-hearted manhwa.
I understand why some might be confused.

People could get bored wondering where's the focus of the story, or people could find that this manhwa isn't to their taste.

A yuri manhwa doesn't necessarily have to scream YU! RI!! to be one;
If you follow along slowly, you will fully understand what kind of story this manhwa's trying to tell. ^^
(If you don't care, I can't help you there...)

2. Hurry up with the pacing!

Ssamba: You must really want to see the ending that badly...
Even though there's so much of the story left........TT
If I had decided to draw some rapidly progressing relationship
Then there wouldn't have been any reason for Fluttering Feelings to be created in the first place;;

Ssamba: I would probably be continuously drawing stuff I've drawn before, being disgustingly bored... (I will never get popular lol)
>>
>>1962440
Ssamba really knows how to troll us...fuck!
I must say, Seol-a was so so so beautiful in red!
>>
>>1961900
Sounds possible actually. I just hope that they won't get trapped with Sung-Pyo too
>>
>>1962467
To me it feels like some people choose to go in a comedy movie only to complain about the funny moments at the end. Although I noticed how everytime the ex boyfriend shows up these reactions get worse.

At this point, complaining about the pace over and over is pointless. Yes it is true the pace is slow, but it's been 60 chapters from now. It won't change suddenly, and it shouldn't change too. A lot of people are reading it for the slow development.

I've written fanfictions in some yuri fandoms before, and it's really pressing when people demand action when they want it. I also got bullied for this reason too.
It's like they can't understand how developing a story is not jumping from point A to K in a finger snap. Writting a story is not putting all the best moments together, but the rest of side plots and obstacles/angst are very essential.
>>
>>1962066
They mean people who like to clean up other people's negative comments to create a better positive discussion environment for everyone.

Every ideology has its limit that's all.
>>
>>1962287
>http://imgur.com/a/P0ASK
Seol-a is pretty much queen of the "arm grasping" move of flirting since she does it to all the guys. I always felt it was quite telling that she did it to No-rae!
>>
>>1962480
The thing about the pace is that when you read it week by week yes it's damn slow but read it from start to end in one go and I think it's pretty damn adorable. Feels natural too.

>people demand action when they want it
I don't understand why these people don't just come back when the story is finished.
>>
>>1962548
Exactly!!!
I can't wait to re-read the whole series in one sitting next year.

But darn, that reminded me FF will end this year *tears falling*
>>
>>1962554
How do you know this? The author might go on another hiatus
>>
I just hope soon Seola gets sick of Norae's aloofness and plays it cold for awhile and forces Norae to actually put some effort in and get some insite on Noraes thoughts. And seriously throwing the ex in was kind of a shit idea at this point because I can't see him even serving a purpose at this point unless he hasn't left for the military and is stalking her which sounds more likely..
>>
>>1962624
>plays it cold
I really don't think that would work with No-rae's personality, she's not a chaser. She already ran away once and Seol-a wasn't even being cold to her, just being her usual flirty sexy self with guys.
>>
>>1962615
It's only 40 chapters = 40 week left. If nothing weird happen this comic will end at October or November
>>
>>1962639
SAD!
>>
>>1962624
The last appearance of the ex wasn't his arc, in his conversation with No-rae he stated that there was still one month before his discharge, and considering that Seol-a and No-rae worked one month for Enah, it was kind of obvious that the ex would appear immediately afterwards.

He's probably the only obstacle between the girls now, so it's easy to assume that his arc is starting now, right now is the real shit.
>>
>>1962895
He's not even an obstacle though.
>>
>>1963149
Not this anon >>1962895 but I see him as an obstacle to No-rae moving on not so much as an obstacle to their (Seol-A/No-rae) relationship.
>>
>>1963169
Gotta agree with >>1963149, he's a speed bump. His purpose in No Rae's arc is finished, so now he's just there to delay Seol A's confession. Hopefully not for long. I'd like to see them as an actual couple - it'd be so boring to end on them just starting a relationship.
>>
>>1963327
Yeah, all my feelings are pretty summed up with this. I don't mind the build-up, but it flat out sucks when yuri just ends with them getting together. Dating is a fun thing to see in yuri, and so many things are just miles of buildup with a payoff you see next to none of.
>>
>>1961674
oh the irony...
>>
Well, I am hoping for a jealous Seola when she returns with Norae to their room after they get drunk with the rest. Or Norae admitting something when they get all cuddly before bed.
>>
>>1961411
the same old cliches used in this story isn't really any better than a "boring fast paced yuri" and people wouldn't mind male characters as long as its not this cliche of them getting in the way of yuri.
>>
>>1961395
There's no need to trash other yuri works just because they didn't drag the story like FF, such stories are usually oneshots or only couple of chapters. That doesn't mean that they're all bad.
>>
>>1963416
>alcohol
>have their own room
>have seen that Seola is a flirty drunk
I swear to god nobody better interupt this
>>
File: ssamba.png (35KB, 606x156px) Image search: [Google]
ssamba.png
35KB, 606x156px
>>1962639
Is the basis for that still this somewhat ambiguous afterword?

It feels about right, though.
>>
>>1963496
Yup, that's it.
>>
>>1963459
Noone will, because itwon't happen anyway
>>
>>1963650
Exactly. That'll never happen unfortunately.
>>
>>1963449
I dont think that anon was trashing other yuri works. Anon was basically saying if you want to read a story with fast gratification, there are other stories to read. Dont hold on to this one and whine week after week.
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1242x2208px
>>1961337

Comico Japan: Average 20k likes with a spark of 49k likes after 43 chapters.
Maybe chapter 70 will have 50k of likes. Never know. People still read this story. So whether you like it or not, it don't matter.
>>
>>1963981
It actually seems that interest was increased around chapters 42-43
>>
The constant whining is obviously because some want the story to progress at their pace, but as soon the girls get together, I can see FF being considered "one of the classics, a must read".
>>
>>1963981
Don't care for nips. This is for korean readers.
>>
>>1963650
probably won't but it might be possible. seol-a might have bought enough beer to get her buzzed lol

i don't like it but they both need liquid courage if that's what it takes
>>
i really wish that it'd be no-rae to chase after seol-a this time.
and i agree >>1963169
hopefully no-rae will seriously close up with her ex so she can finally have a new beginning with seol-a
>>
>>1963553
>>1963496

Don't think she's saying it'll end at 100. I think she's just celebrating her progress. Don't think too hard about it, anons. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>1965034
I distinctly remember her saying she's ending the series around 100 or so when she did some Q&A
>>
>>1965034
She did state she planned on 100 chapters. Didnt say more or less
>>
>>1965750
>>1965570
Reread some stuff. In Q&A 2 (ch46.x), Ssamba said it might be at least 100 and so...
>7. How long will this series be in total?
>I'm thinking it will be about 100 chapters or so...
http://pastebin.com/PvsLt7CA
This was >>1963496 chapter 50
>>
one more day. i'm either really excited or dreading this one
>>
File: 63geWBB.png (153KB, 598x303px) Image search: [Google]
63geWBB.png
153KB, 598x303px
My only hope for the update today it's to see Seol-a all beautiful in read again!
>>
>>1966511
ms red riding hood. in this case i guess the werewolf is the ex and norae is grandma haha

2 more hours! hopefully
>>
I bet ex will show up again this chapter
>>
>half chapter spent no rae trying to figure out wuts w the sudden change in seol-a's behavior
> half chapter spent w seol-a hate fucking the ex through the eyes

Calling it rn
>>
>>1966533
he will during the whole vacation. i'm sure he will still show up after that. so maybe in 10 chapters he's gone.
after that, seol-a's ex from the very beginning will show up again for 20 chapters.
also i'm sure yuji's sister will be back too
>>
for what's it's worth, they way i would've played the ex's appearance would be to have Seol-a overhear No-rae telling the ex "thx but nothx. I already have someone I love. Be happy with someone else"

Would've been way more fun than the upcoming drama
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/65
>>
>>1966553
in the last scene does she mistake boss lady for seol-a? YOU HAVE ONE JOB SEOL-A AND THAT IS TO BE BY HER SIDE
>>
>>1966553
Someone wanna bet we won't get a kiss between No-rae and Seol-a before 90 something or last chapter?
>>
>>1966559
it's no bet if you've already won it
>>
>>1966555
>in the last scene does she mistake boss lady for seol-a?

yes, cause she's drunk.

"seol-a, please, don't leave. stay with me"
>>
>>1966561
im surprised it's no-rae who, by the way, cannot hold her liquor, decided to get drunk back in their room instead of seol-a.
speaking of, seol-a was in tears!! oh ffffluttering feelings
>>
>>1966552
if that really happened seol-a would just be more depressed because she doesn't know no-rae's talking about her. but it would be interesting to see that play out haha
>>
>>1966561
I believe the boss will help them figure out their feelings and fight for it.

Seol-a was thinking a lot in this chapter, I guess she thinks No-rae still loves the ex and that she should hold back...
>>
I just have a really vague feeling that seol-a's going to skate to vent her frustration and end up in a mini accident
>>
File: 20160125_000409.jpg (21KB, 388x303px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_000409.jpg
21KB, 388x303px
last sentence, handwritten part

boss lady : 뭔가.. 들어선 안될 걸 들은 것 같은 느낌...
>>
>Another chapter where nothing happens
Well,color me surprised.
>>
>>1966583
>handwritten part

전남친이라..
hmm ex boyfriend
>>
File: 20160125_000239.jpg (120KB, 537x522px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_000239.jpg
120KB, 537x522px
>>1966592
>>
File: 20160125_000150.jpg (102KB, 545x579px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_000150.jpg
102KB, 545x579px
seol-a : 무슨 짓을 하시려고?

boss lady : 치한 취급하니?!
>>
File: 20160125_000258.jpg (76KB, 574x330px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_000258.jpg
76KB, 574x330px
boss lady : 왜 저렇게 급 어두워진거야?? 무섭게시리..
>>
File: 20160125_000342.jpg (156KB, 735x585px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_000342.jpg
156KB, 735x585px
boss lady : 보드타러 갔다는데 돌아왔으려나..
>>
File: tumblr_o1gpzcYJw61trx9pno1_1280.jpg (67KB, 690x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1gpzcYJw61trx9pno1_1280.jpg
67KB, 690x421px
seol-a : But what if it's not a coincidence?
>>
>>1966616
If she suspects stalking she should report it immediately!
>>
>>1966636
I think she believes Norae arranged to meet him there.
>>
>>1966640
Even more reason to report him to the authorities...
>>
>>1966616
She's crying.
End her suffering, death to the ex
>>
http://pastebin.com/Pa9uLgaq
>>
>>1966678
>Box: Just what is she to me...What does Kim No-rae mean to me....
>Seol-a: I'm sick of this...
What the fuck? I though she already knew what she feels.
>>
Please please for the love of everything good let Ina smack some sense into Seol-a so we can finally get the goddamn relationship we all deserve to see. Literally all it'd take is one sentence.
You can do it, Ina! I was wrong to mistrust you, don't let me down now!!
>>
>>1966680
I think its more that she is wondering if there is actually a future in pursuing No-rae or if she is just another lesbian chasing a straight woman.
>>
>>1966680
Of course she knew.
What she means here is 'Why do you make me feel this way/sad/miserable, why Kim Norae'
>>
>>1966683
Something like this has to happen. I mean it cuts off when you'd think the next words out of Ina's mouth would be just that.
>>
>>1966678
The best part is that No-rae's drunk talking was before Seol-a walked in.

Boss lady, you have ONE job. This is not a hard puzzle to solve, given what you just witnessed.
>>
>>1966697
I think she already knew anyway, from both sides. I find as a third party observer things like this are easy to notice, but when you're the one with the feelings all the doubts and anxiety cloud what's in plain sight.

Come on Ina, just tell Seol-a what you just heard!
>>
>>1966696
Well let's hope she goes for that and not for "Oh no, I heard something I shouldn't have! I need to be discreet and not meddle."
>>
>>1966708
I'm pretty sure that she will, these past chapters show how much of a meddlesome person she is lol
>>
>>1966553
>getting drunk alone
Molestation opprotunity missed. Goddamit, they share the same room.
>>
>>1966761
You're right... I'm just scared to be hopeful at this point.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to the imgur account for fluttering feelings? It says "404 not found"
I need chapter 60 download ugh
>>
>>1966982
It loads fine.
>>
>>1966985
Not that anon, but actually the page doesn't load.
>>
>>1966985
It's still 404 not found.
>>
>>1967173
Fixed now.
>>
File: 설레_61.jpg (86KB, 546x528px) Image search: [Google]
설레_61.jpg
86KB, 546x528px
>>1966678
>Seol-a: Maybe it was because he's her oppa. I weirdly felt like an outsider...

Mistranslation.. It has to be

Seol-a: Since I borrowed oppa's ski equipment, It doesn't fit me well.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/3QR3L
>>
>>1967206
>Seol-a: Since I borrowed oppa's ski equipment, It doesn't fit me well.

it's seola's turn? a ski accident this time?
>>
>>1967228
maybe, i thought so too but then she already got back to the hotel after snowboarding.
>>
>>1967240
Maybe in next chapter
>>
Seems like Seol-a is reaching the end of her tether. I hope she doesn't give up trying to confess.
>>
>>1967512
Either that or Ssamba's gearing up for an angry confession. My >>1961900 prediction still has a chance!
>>
>>1967206
That is pretty normal ski/snowboarding attire.
>>
>>1967206
>>1967638
Actually now that I look at the full panel her snowboard boots are pretty small and so are the pants. You'd see either baggier pants going over huge boots or small pants going inside the boots. /offtopic
>>
What is with this chapter? Looks like there are some mistranslations? I don't understand "I went to to ride my board" part...
>>
>>1967678
A typo? "I went to go ride my board"
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 584x1038px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 584x1038px
I actually love the presidents personality. She probably thought it was Seola since they look so similar. But Noraes face looks too cute in this panel.
>>Meanwhile Seola: "Fuck this, fuck life, kill me Rae-Now."
>>
File: 1453128045887.jpg (16KB, 165x210px) Image search: [Google]
1453128045887.jpg
16KB, 165x210px
>>1967698
>puns
Boooo
>>
OMG sleepy No-Rae thought President Yoon is Seol-A!! I bet that's why they were drawn so alike. President Yoon might be the key for No-Rae and Seol-A to be together maybe.
>>
chapters 27 and 38 are my fav chapters. Anyone else have their own fav?
>>
>>1969875
Mine are the chapters related to MT trip (17-19), chapter 20, and for sure chapter 27
>>
>>1969992
I also enjoyed those simply because of seola's feelings towards no-rae was starting to blossom.
I like re-reading this from the very start sometimes. Makes me appreciate this whole manhwa haha
>>
>>1970075
Yeah, i really enjoyed the early chapters, wheen they were affected by each other in an subconscious level without knowing why. Once they found out their own feelings, its been a lil angsty. But I'm certain the happy (awkward) arc is coming real soon.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.