[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

winter 2015/2016

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

is anything /u/ friendly for 2016?
>>
Is this a season for ants? Ant-ime?
>>
>>1945965
No, there is absolutely nothing /u/ friendly happening next season and this certainly hasn't been discussed to death in detail in every general thread made almost biweekly.
>>
>>1945965
The main yuri TV series isn't on that chart (it just has it under movies)
>>
>>1945972
>No, there is absolutely nothing /u/ friendly happening next season

What is Koukaku no Pandora?
>>
>>1945982
>What is sarcasm
>>
http://anichart.net/winter
>>
>>1945979
Which is?
>>
>Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
>DEEN + Female MC + Full of Gags + Avatar spin off
>Yay!
>The female MC is actually a Bishonen MC with a cute skirt-like robe resembling the Union Jack Jacket of Karen.
>Dispair!

Anyway, Koukaku no Pandora looks very promising:
>It is an age when large-scale natural disasters frequently happen all over the world. It is a time when cyborgs and autonomous robots are beginning to appear on the market in technologically advanced nations. Major world powers compete for technology and resources. The divide between rich and poor grows and the future for the poor looks bleak. In this transitional stage, everyone wanders around in a self-indulgent daze and the way out isn't clear... This is the story of how two cybernetically enhanced girls meet in such an era.
>Tags: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Sci-Fi.

Here is our oasis in this dread winter
>>
>Ooya-san wa Shishunki!
It's Minase Ruruu's manga. The first step out of doujins. Since all she did before was yuri. I'd like to have hope she managed to put some in here somewhere. Somehow. ;_;
>>
>>1946162
>The story follows a boy who has gained an independent life. After moving into his rented apartment, he meets his landlord. The landlord has the physique of a little girl, and she does the cooking and housework while attending middle school with her friends.
She failed /u/s.
>>
>>1946164
You don't go from 100% yuri to none at all. I checked out pics of it. Seems things are platonic between the dude and her. And there's a woman who also hangs out with her. It probably won't be het, but it also won't be full yuri.
>>
>>1946162
>>1946164
>>1946169
Looks like Koufuku Graffiti, I have some hopes.

Also
>Dagashi Kashi
Its trailer appeared in my Locodol OVA download, feels like Non Non Biyori, any chance of /u/ there?
>>
I don't know why you guys are desperate enough to watch shows which clearly have a male MC. In my experience, they are never worthwhile. Just be happy that we got the fisting robo-girls show.

>>1946172
>Looks like Koufuku Graffiti
In what way?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/4zkSkPK.png
Aokana relationship chart had some potential
but the anime is not trustfull
>>
>>1946185
Never really watch an anime with a male MC.

It seems that there are no noteworthy anime this winter season season. I think I'll just rewarch past animes like Saki.
>>
>>1946305
>rewarch past animes

A sign of giving up
>>
File: 010.jpg (621KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
621KB, 845x1200px
>>1945988
Koukaku no Pandora
>>
>>1946328
That's a cute little alarm clock.
>>
>>1945965
Need bigger image. Can't read a bloody damn thing!
>>
>>1946172
You DO know what hopes are, right? The beginning of dissapointment.
Either way, I don't see what makes you think the Landlady thing is like Koufuku Graffiti. As for the Dagashi Kashi/Non Non Biyori, they aren't the same thing just because they both have a candy store.

>>1946322
Dude, just look at next season. There's literally ONE thing there for us. Maybe two if that Magical Girl in Swimsuit series pulls through.

>>1946437
Check out >>1945984
>>
>>1946185

>>Looks like Koufuku Graffiti
>In what way?
Character design
>>
>>1946467
>>>1946172
>You DO know what hopes are, right? The beginning of dissapointment.
>Either way, I don't see what makes you think the Landlady thing is like Koufuku Graffiti. As for the Dagashi Kashi/Non Non Biyori, they aren't the same thing just because they both have a candy store.
>
Then why my copy of Locodol xmas special has it?
>>
Is the Tantei Opera Milky Holmes thing going to be a zany comedy like the first 2 seasons. or is it going to be the boring VN versions?
>>
Fuck, I am still waiting for Girl friends anime adaptation
>>
>>1946864
Because ads, I guess. If I recall, Locodol isn't published in a yuri magazine or the like.
>>
>>1945965
cant read the text of each anime. bigger pic please
>>
>>1947544
Use the anichart link.
It's an actual accurate updated listing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.