[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBS will give “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” to James

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 47

So long, Colbert! Ya fucking cuck.
>>
>>77355267
Oh fuck yes.
I liked Colbert back in the day but he went full political on the Late Show and it just fucking sucks because it means you know everything he's going to say every time, it ruins the punchline every time.
Cordon actually looks like he's enjoying himself at his job, his interviews are nice enough and he's charming if not a bit inoffensive.
>>
>>77355366
it's all a facade anon

he's just a fat tub of lard who'S popular with normies
>>
WHY ARE ANGLOS SO POWERFUL?

americans literally cant into entertainment lmao
>>
>replacing a cuck with another cuck

wow
>>
old people hate colbert and they're the only ones who watch basic channels
>>
>>77355389
Doesn't matter if its all kayfabe, it's a good act and it appeals more than Colbert who's basically spent two years telling half the population not to watch his show.
>>
>>77355267
Corden's show isn't even great. His carpool karaokes are the lowest of the low in terms of humor. Of course people eat that shit up, it's something fallon would do. But Corden even tried to copy Norton's style of bringing out every guest at once, yet he doesn't do anything with it. He makes the interviews boring. And his bandleader sucks ass.
>>
>Only people that watch late night shows are adult white males
>Tell 70% of adult white males to fuck off

Gee, I wonder what he thought would happen.
>>
He shilled for Hilary even harder than Sam bee which still shocks me
>>
>>77355267
Maybe now they can replace Corden with Norm Macdonald
>>
How the fuck did late show get more political than colbert's actual political show? He's completely insufferable now. Only a small step behind johnny 2016
>>
I hope Corden dies in a car crash during one of those stupid karaoke segments.
>>
>>77355473

once they get in some British writers it would be funny

he is hit or miss anyway but he is suffering from a handicap
>>
>>77355267
Corden is my favorite 100% heterosexual late night tv show host
>>
>>77355366
Yeah I loved him on Strangers with Candy but his Late Show run has made me almost hate him.
>>
But why? You may not like his politics, but Colbert is the only one of the new hosts who has even a fraction of the ability of the old ones. All the others are fucking court jesters who don't have the ability to take anything seriously. I was hoping he would stick around, but if not once Conan retires late night will truly be dead.
>>
wow he shilled ridiculously hard for Hillary and this is the thanks he gets for selling his soul.

>you were supposed to get them #withher
>you have failed us for the last time, straight white nerd
>>
>>77355512
The realization that Colbert was only ever humorous and likeable because of a vast team of writers was a disappointing one.

Why was this new show so political? Is late night TV supposed to be like that? It feels like he took the political nature of the Colbert Report and bungled it to hell.
>>
Can't stand that fat fuck.
>>
>>77355267
Can we just cancel late night television as a thing?

The format was stale two decades ago but networks keep pushing it because they can't into taking risks. People only watch out of tradition at this point, they should've let these shows die out naturally with the recent glut of hosts retiring instead of shoehorning in other, less-talented hosts.

The only way "late shows" attained popularity through the 2000's/early 2010's was with the Stewart/Colbert combo on comedy central but now that's totally dead and in the grave too because they're long gone. We've got to the point where the only relevant late night TV is Conan (the last bastion of the old guard), and the Eric Andre show which is a beat-for-beat savage deconstruction of the late night TV format itself.

Just let the genre die. Its time is past.
>>
>>77355473
>bandleader
He's great at music but personality boring as shit.
>>
>>77355267
I like Cordon, he's obviously in favour of Hillary and the Dems but he's not obnoxious about it.
Also his take on the Presidential Debate was amusing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHQZ5weph0E
>>
>>77355575

he was good at playing a character, when he had to be himself he went down hard.
>>
>People here actually liking Corden

Why? He's a complete sack of shit, never managed a good role in his life and then proceeded to go become a weaker imitation of Ferguson. He's also an asshole.
>>
>>77355591

True late night died the day Craig Ferguson quit.
>>
>Brit can do the job better than an American

Not even suprised
>>
>>77355575

he went full ass pained when they started making cartoons to interview

It wasn't funny or entertaining It was like watching someone argue with an actual strawman
>>
Why the fuck do all the shittest British comedians these days become the most successful in America? We've got Chris Morris, David Mitchell, Stewart Lee and Sean Lock ffs why do you want Corden?
>>
in the good universe conan and kimmel would be in those positions. how did things go so wrong?
>>
Who the hell is James Corden
>>
>>77355687
Shut the fuck up you fag. Cordons a national treasure and Americans are one upping us by keeping him
>>
>>77355687
Because most people think he's just Andy Richter playing a character, they cant tell the difference
>>
JUST
>>
>>77355591
Television as a whole has been dying for the past several years. The split between premium content (acclaimed shows that attempt to tell a story, eg Breaking Bad) and serialized television (talk shows, sitcoms, crime shows) is going to grow until the former is online or pay-per view and the latter is the only 'free' content left on television. When a medium dies, it doesn't branch out, it falls back on its old standards and ends whimpering.
>>
>>77355687
>Sean Lock
As an American I love him but he doesn't have the personality necessary to carry a talk show. Not saying this is bad, just he isn't the right type of guy to make stupid Americans laugh.
>>
>>77355682
Jesus Christ did that really happen?
>>
>>77355687

1.he is fat
2.americans relate to him
3.he is not american greasy fat and is well spoken so he is a role model
>>
>>77355812
The problem is how talk shows are so desperate to stick to the same shitty format. Monologue, interview, skit, guest performer. It's all the goddamn same. Conan for example is above that and if he ditched all his writers he'd be godly.
>>
>>77355687
Speaking of which, can we discuss how bad 8 out of 10 Cats is without Lock and Richardson?
>>
>>77355267
Corden is an insufferable unfunny cunt.

Perhaps they'll get someone decent on the Late Late Show as his replacement.
>>
>>77355839
I thought americans didnt "get" british humour
>>
File: 5t5.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
5t5.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>tfw to smart to watch pleb filter trash TV
>>
>>77355839
He (Along with Mitchell and the rest of that crowd) is the perfect fit for a panel show, though. It's a shame America doesn't really have anything in that format outside of their adaption of Whose Line Is It Anyway (And that was more about physical gags), they really need to learn to banter.
>>
i think we can all agree that
>>
>>77355267
Friendly reminder that CBS chose to pay Craig Ferguson the sum of 5 million dollars by passing on him as Letterman's replacement in order to go with Colbert instead.
>>
>>77355267
When did Corden even show up? He's egregiously unfunny.
>>
>>77355741
>Cordon
You can't even spell his name and you think the obnoxious fatass is a national treasure? I'll bet you enjoy Jack Whitehall, too.
>>
>>77355850
It's not like you're supposed to watch the traditional 8 out of 10 Cats anymore.
>>
>>77355885
/tv/core patricians do
>>
>>77355850
Its unwatchable now.
>>
>>77355963

They shit the bed so fucking hard with that decision, my god.
>>
>>77355843

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze4DQAzlzRA

at 2:30

there is quite a few
>>
>>77355963
While I think Craig was the best thing to happen to late night since Norm McDonald, he probably made the smart choice here.

Now he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants for the rest of his life.
>>
>>77355963
Bullshit. Craig got bored of talk shows.
>>
>>77355880
I hear Craig Ferguson isn't up to much right now.
>>
File: the guys.png (1MB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
the guys.png
1MB, 647x800px
Your daily reminder that these guys will have plenty of material for the next four years.
>>
>>77355682
What the fuck? This is photoshopping yourself with your 2D gf levels of embarrassing.
>>
>>77355267
I hope my house sprouted another story overnight, because I'm in need of a really big height all of a sudden...
>>
>>77355267
Isn't that fat gay Brit just as cucked as Colbert though?
>>
>le fat English Car Karaoke memer

Holy fuck how are plebs stupid enough to find this man funny. Colbert is pretty lame on the Late Show but at least he strives to produce comedy that isn't lowest common denominator trash
>>
>>77356176
http://nypost.com/2014/04/04/craig-ferguson-will-make-a-killing-off-david-lettermans-empty-chair/
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/04/05/ferguson-guaranteed-5-million-if-passed-over-for-late-night-gig.html
>>
>>77356236

their replacements will
>>
File: 200_s.gif (67KB, 484x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
67KB, 484x200px
>>77356236
>>
Does Colbert even do celebrity interviews anymore? I don't watch his show, but all I ever see of his show trending on youtube are his anti-Trump monolgoues or John Oliver esque rants. Compared to Fallon or Kimmel, where the interviews are like 99% of videos on their youtube channels.
>>
>>77355366
>I liked him better when he parroted my retarded alt-right memery, but now that he's logical I hate him! >:^(

*yawn*
You rightards are up early.
>>
>>77355267
ugh, no improvement there

bring back Craig Ferguson
>>
>>77356296

nypost article is already full of errors.

>Conan O’Brien collected $10 million thanks to his own “out” clause, after being passed over for “The Tonight Show” gig in 1993.

Conan literally just started at Late Night in 1993, why the fuck would he be paid for anything related to the Tonight Show?
>>
>>77356346
He usually does two interviews every night.
>>
>>77356287
He's equally unfunny, but he's far less preachy and insufferably smug about politics.
See 1:16 in this video, Colbert is a faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
>>
>>77356100
>"Donald Trump"
>Audience starts laughing.

Holy shit I thought it was just a meme.
>>
You know what's fucking annoying is YouTube shoving down the daily Colbert and Meyers political videos down my throat, I swear even with video history cleared and paused they will always show up in the recommended videos as "Recommended for You". Fuck off
>>
>>77356360
Not really, I liked that he at least tried to show a conservative side even if he was taking the piss 99% of the time. And he looked like he was enjoying himself up there.

Now it feels like he's not enjoying anything about his show of life in general.
>>
>>77355526
I hope he takes bruno mars or some other normie anthem maker with him.
>>
>>77356360
Nah, he's got a point. Hyper-biased diatribes didnt exactly help clinton either, so by all means encourage it if you wanna see Trump 2020...
>>
>>77355267

>show starts
>5 minutes of complaining about trump

Every. Fucking. Time.

Hillary lost. Move the fuck on. This shit is seriously embarrassing now.
>>
>>77356483
There really should be some "remove" button next to each video in the recommended list.

Of course, for that to happen, someone at Youtube would actually have to respond to customer feedback.
>>
File: 1467030785028.png (24KB, 1031x136px) Image search: [Google]
1467030785028.png
24KB, 1031x136px
>>77356100
top kuk
>>
>>77356236
To be honest, I don't know if I could stand 4+ years of Trump jokes.

The thing about a political jokes is that deep down inside you hope it educates the masses a bit. I know; I know they're not there to educate and they do a piss poor job of it.

But with Trump, the jokes didn't work before he was President, they're not going to fucking work while he is President. I don't see the point in talking shit about this guy when nothing stuck earlier. Over 60 million people voted for each candidate, no matter what side you stand on, the country is not going to get better when the other side clearly looks so wrong.

I've voted in three federal elections. And in each one I always ran into old people who voted didn't know how the electoral college worked. So fuck it. 50% of the country didn't give a fuck to vote and I'm sure of the people who did 25% don't understand what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>77356590
Colbert actually has a really witty and hilarious monologue ready every day, but those damned russian hackers steal it every time right before rehearsal
>>
>>77356384
contracts are often renegotiated
>>
I can't be one that noticed that colbert looks like he aged 15 years since november
>>
>>77355366
>Cordon actually looks like he's enjoying himself at his job,

None of the nighttime talk show hosts enjoy their job after the first six months.

They are all secretly suicidal and networks have handlers just to make sure they don't go on benders.
>>
>>77356840
He lost a million dolloroos backing hilldawg
>>
File: colbert hollerin.jpg (10KB, 146x178px) Image search: [Google]
colbert hollerin.jpg
10KB, 146x178px
Fucking immigrants!
DEY TURK UR JOBS!

First Corden takes the job of hard working American Craig Fergeson and now he's gonna take the job of American icon Steven Colbert.
>>
>>77356840
I think the "Colbert" character needed to look like a bold, full-colored haired, sharp pundit. So they made sure to keep his hair dyed and put the makeup on thick.

But for the Late Show, I'm sure someone decided he could afford to look older, to give a sense he's matured, or to sell him to the older audience who didn't watch The Report; to give some connection to Letterman. So the makeup isn't as thick.
>>
>>77356940

oh really. hahaha.
>>
>>77356360
hahahaha you lost
>>
Bring back Ferguson and give him the job.
>>
>>77356483

I think its based on the country you are in

>Travel to Russia for work regularly
>Always clear history
>Russia suggested videos is always Russian version of the voice, x factor etc
>In New York its Colbert, Bill Burr or anti Trump comedians
>>
>>77355267
I don't understand why they cling to the format that Johnny Carson perfected. No host since Carson has had the necessary combination of charm, authority and humor to pull it off. Conan in particular is suffering as a result. He's an improviser, and his show suffers heavily because he refuses to deviate from his boring old routine. I'm certain he could drastically increase his numbers if he would just do more remotes, and have a few weekly segments that focus around him improvising and riffing off of others. It's not like these segments are expensive to make or that he lacks opportunities to do them in a place that's as insane as California.

As for Colbert, he should just go fuck himself. People don't watch these shows to be lectured about political correctness.
>>
File: 4L_7s4dIyB1.jpg (94KB, 750x624px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7s4dIyB1.jpg
94KB, 750x624px
>>77355267

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>77355557
Late night has been dead since Craig, Letterman and Leno retired. It used to be about the interviews and getting to know a side of celebrities you wouldn't normally see on primetime or any other venues, and that was solely accomplished by great hosts who could establish chemistry with anyone they invited and get them to break their usual facade.

Now it's turned into some kind of variety show with skits and parlor games for the sole purpose of putting 3 minute snippets of the show on YouTube. The talk show parts don't even get any attention, mostly because they're completely rehearsed to make sure the celebs can shill their shit and not be made to look bad in anyway.

This really started with Fallon and Kimmel, but Conan's been just as shit ever since he came to TBS. To be honest, Colbert was actually somewhat refreshing with how he approached the format, but he was unfortunate enough to debut in the midst of an election that made most people sick of politics.
>>
>>77357244
he doesnt want to fire his writing staff because they moved to LA to work on the tonight show.
>>
I really tried to like late show with colbert, never really makes me laugh. I try to check up on it once in a while to see if he ever found something that works, usually can't finish an episode. The skits aren't funny. I liked the big furry hat bits, but it gets old. The episodes are too long and everything just feels like filler.
>>
>>77356360
Colbert was never alt-right. Alt-right is a term for straight white men who rebel against everybody not in their cluster. If you don't glorify blacks and trannies you get called alt-right. It's more of an insult than a self described label.
>>
>>77356360
Are you completely retarded? He's always been a left-wing shill.
>>
>77356941
seething
>>
>>77356691
kek
>>
>>77355366
>I liked Colbert back in the day but he went full political

Colbert's entire claim to fame is being political you fucking retarded republicunt
>>
>>77357577
I watched Strangers with Candy you ignorant cunt-smear.
>>
>>77355267
colbert should never have taken the job at the late show. it was never a good idea and it never fit him. colbert was always destined for satire like the colbert report. if he were to revive the report i would be way more than happy.

fuck late night colbert
long live colbert report
>>
>>77355473
Corden is the shit and Reggie maybe the best sidekick in all of late night all time. His interviews are average though
>>
>>77356236
Why is Noah's face so fucking punchable?
>>
>>77355267
Just give it to Craig Ferguson so I can actually laugh at one of these shows again.
>>
>Colbert's best line from The Late Show didn't even air because it happened during audience Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
>>
File: chair.jpg (95KB, 1247x893px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
95KB, 1247x893px
>>77355682
>It wasn't funny or entertaining It was like watching someone argue with an actual strawman
Cos no one on the right has ever done something like that.
>>
>>77356188
>>77357151
>>77357778

Problem is Craig wouldn't really want to do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JorK6_-EW8
>>
>>77355535
>Muh british humor
Go jerk off to mr bean, you no taste faggot.
>>
>>77357819
Yeah. The right doesn't control the mainstream media
>>
>>77357811

Can he replace john oliver or something? He would at least do something comedically worthwhile with HBO.
>>
>>77356360
it annoys me that people still don't ignore bait like this
>>
>>77357819

cool reference bro
>>
Why do Americans slurp so much British semen?
>>
>>77357909

we feel bad for them and their low gdp nation sinking into third world status
>>
>late night is too political
Yeah, right, you fucking retards. It's not like late night tv shows have always talked about the president ever before. They started doing that just recently, right? No surprise that a hypocritical, ugly, stupid guy who slurs his words bigly is made fun of every day. How's locking up hillary, draining the swamp and building the fence going btw?
>inb4 you lost
You lost way more, you elected a reality tv show star who doesn't give a slightest fuck about you and said whatever he wanted to get elected. Have fun
>>
>craig Ferguson this
>craig Ferguson that
He was the biggest bleeding heart liberal ever
>idolized obama
>made fun of trump every own and then even when trump wasnt in the news
watch his old shows and you'll get more agitated than now because of the daily show or whatever
>>
>>77357986

nice meltdown, friend
>>
>>77358058
>no arguments
Nice job getting triggered by late night tv
>>
>>77357811
Why do liberals hate Russia so much? What's so bad about Putin?
>>
>>77358045
The dude retired way before Trump announced his run. What are you saying.

He was liberal but he hardly ever talked about politics in his show, he was nowhere near as preaching as most of the other hosts who still have shows now.
>>
>>77358078

>dis projection
>>
>>77355414
>implying
only heterosexual """""""men""""""" can be cucks
>>
>>77356176
I'm pretty certain that Ferguson got fired, but he's cool enough to not make a big deal about it, especially when he made millions out of the situation.
>>
>>77358110
He's against gay marriage + I think it's an attempt to get commie-hating conservatives on their side. Just a few years ago they were always saying Republicans are too antagonistic to Russia.
>>
I went to the show with pratt and munn a week ago, munn was a stuck up bitch, pratt was pretty okay.
>>
>>77358045
>>77358120
Yeah, I don't really remember much political shit. Ferguson mostly just did really fucking weird off-the-cuff jokes and flirted with his guests. He ranted a bit about wanting people to act decently but that's hardly partisan.
>>
>>77355267
Isn't this the guy who always fuckin speaks about Trump ?
>>
>>77358110
He's basically a dictator
He's invaded Ukraine
He supports other dictators like Assad
Certain groups like homosexuals don't have equal rights in Russia (and it's not just marriage..) and Putin has worsened this and he's blamed for fanning the flames of popular violence and discrimination against them
The media tells them to
>>
>>77358120
>The dude retired way before Trump announced his run. What are you saying
Watch his old episodes you'll get angrier than you ever were after watching the daily show or colbert
>>
>>77358110
How about the fact that they've manipulated this election in their favor? Even if you don't count the DNC hack, it is well known that they've hired people to comment and write bots for American websites to spread pro-Trump propaganda.

Then there's the constant saber-rattling and antagonization with the US, with Russian politicians claiming that they will nuke the US if it doesn't do what they want. They fly nuclear-capable bombers close to US airspace. They buzz US aircraft and ships with fighter jets.

Not to mention the annexation of Crimea and the death of 300 innocent people, some American, on an airliner shot down over Ukraine.
I could go on. I could talk about Aleppo. I don't think Trump is going to manage to convince the US that Russia has our interests in mind, because there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>77358078
>gets triggered
>haha nice job getting triggered
>>
>>77358122
U mad?
>>
>>77358110
Sane people dislike putin, retards such as yourself need to be spoonfed what's bad about putin
>>
So the reason why Russia is bad is because they don't like faggots and are helping to take back a country from Islamist control? And they want the Crimea back.

Is that it? Really? Seems to me like Russia has done nothing wrong. We should be making friends with them not enemies.
>>
>>77355687
>Stewart Lee

Only in the UK could somebody as bland yet smug as Stewart Lee make a career.
>>
>make fame based on being a strawman of Bill O'Reilly
>leave show but Comedy Central owns the rights to the strawman and will sue you if you use it again
>have no choice but to be just another leftist shill, can't really engage with the normies as "yourself"
>ratings dropping
What did CBS think was going to happen? Colbert is nothing without his character.
>>
>>77355467
>kayfabe
Fag
>>
File: 1453935577450.webm (3MB, 676x872px) Image search: [Google]
1453935577450.webm
3MB, 676x872px
>>77358745
The scary thing is I don't know if you're actually this stupid or just baiting
>>
>>77358874
There's nothing that's bait in my post. A Russia and US alliance would be great for the world. This is a fact.
>>
>>77355267
No surprise here. Colbert turned the show too political, and he talks about Trump every chance he gets. The most he should talk about Trump is a couple jokes in the opening monologue, and maybe an off the cuff joke in one of the interviews. Every time I see a clip on youtube, he seems to be eternally fretting over "Trump's America". It's tiring.
>>
File: fed up pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>77357970
>>
>>77355503
>if you say white men aren't the only people in the world who matter then you're telling white men they must all die!
This is what Trump supporters actually believe.
>>
>>77355885
There's nothing to get. It's childish superficial nonsense. I don't understand why british people are up their own ass when it comes to comedy.
>>
>>77356100
This is like a IRL Dobson comic.
>>
>>77358972
>This is what Trump supporters actually believe.
Putin has already made Trump his bitch. An alliance implies equal footing and shared goals. Russia wants to be an empire again. America used to be against that, until President SafeSpace won and decided Russia is more important than our allies in Europe because Putin told him he was a cool dude.
>>
>>77356100
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs29I_kzHXo
>>
File: 1479579755567.jpg (42KB, 562x490px) Image search: [Google]
1479579755567.jpg
42KB, 562x490px
>>77356360
>all those serious replies to shit bait
>/tv/ is THIS retarded
I hate you autistic faggots
>>
JUST GIVE IT TO NORM LIKE IT SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE.

Or at least the late late show after this.
No one's funny anymore on late night tv except sometimes Conan.
>>
>>77356665
Most of the shit Trump says is funny in and of itself, you don't need a comedian to embellish Trump's comments or portray them a certain way to make them funny.
>>
>>77359176
A new Russian empire is just what this world needs. Europe will be a lot better for it.
>>
File: Muh_MSM.png (17KB, 636x508px) Image search: [Google]
Muh_MSM.png
17KB, 636x508px
>>77357866
>>
>>77359340
I've noticed that if you watch the five liberal comedians from the earlier image talk about Trump, you actually see the same joke sometimes, because with Trump the jokes almost write themselves.
>>
>>77355267
>quit political show to do a normal late show
>turn it into a political shitshow
>get replaced for doing what you could have done on your old show

Kek
>>
File: tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>77356360
>>
File: file.png (115KB, 619x407px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
115KB, 619x407px
>>77359381
>i-if I keep reposting my own image people will start thinking it's true!!!1!
>>
>>77357866
He's Clint Eastwood and you're a faggot if you wouldn't lynch that chair
>>
>>77355267
So is Colbert too expensive, or something? Would this really draw larger audiences?
>>
>>77359358
>This is what Trump supporters actually believe
>>
>>77359400
Same thing happened with George W Bush and what he did. Republicans and conservatives by nature are more ridiculous and outlandish.
Watch Jon Stewart on Crossfire from 2004.
>>
>>77359579
>Russia wiping out the darkies, fags and Muslims from Europe
>Not a good thing
>>
>>77359757
>New Hitler will be as great as New Coke!
>This is what Trump supporters actually believe
>>
>>77359583

that's an excuse writers make for being lazy
>>
Late night has been dead since Craig left. The Corden guy has the personality of a fucking tree stump. The only reason people watch that limey is the carpool karaoke bits.
Still, can't be worse than cucked Colbert.
>>
File: Moscow.jpg (488KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Moscow.jpg
488KB, 2048x1363px
>>77359757
>Russia wiping out the darkies, fags and Muslims from Europe
Yeah that's totally going to happen
>>
>>77359176
>this is your brain on John Oliver
>>
the only good thing that could happen from this is a drastic increase in Kimmel's viewers
>>
>>77359998
>anyone who disagrees with me is Current Year Man
>>
>>77356346
I find it odd that people get totally buttblasted about a talk show host cracking jokes at the president elect in the opening monologue. The election remains being topical, and Trump keeps making headlines each week, of course he's going to focus on politics.
>>
>>77359061
But white men are the only ones who matter, anon.
>>
>>77359148
I don't get it
>>
>>77360106
Conservative are like tween girls. If people aren't talking directly to them they're being purposefully ignored. If people aren't paying attention to them at all times they're being snubbed. If what they want isn't what everyone wants then fuck everyone else.
>>77360134
I rest my case.
>>
File: 1468431825569.png (303KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468431825569.png
303KB, 900x900px
What a loser!
>>
File: 1469636408568.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1469636408568.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
good

corden is the future
>>
Sad!
>>
Corden is hardly better with his shitty famous people singing songs Youtube-tier skits.
Late night died when Ferguson left.
>>
That's a shame. Colbert has been on fire lately in my opinion and I think he's only gonna get better during these next 4 years.
>>
>>77355267
It's about time.

He's terrible.
>>
>>77355267
WOW THAT WAS QUICK

IS THAT THE SHORTEST LATE NIGHT SHOW TENURE IN HISTORY
>>
>>77360357
>has been on fire

Yeah, he's on fire alright.
>>
Does anyone care that only shitty news sites report this "rumor" and you guys treat is as a fact? Guess not, I mean most people here voted for Trump.
>>
>>77359061
Disparaging your main demographic is a great way to alienate them.
It's the same way the DNC did such a shitty job that Trump one so easily. I'm a beaner and even I voted for Trump, and not so much because I think he's all that great, but because the alternative seemed much worse.
>>
>>77355267
After what was leaked about Colbert in wikileaks it was only a matter of time before he got the can.
>>
>>77360447
>Disparaging your main demographic is a great way to alienate them.
You mean highly educated people from coastal states? Cause those are the people with money that get targeted by advertising.
>I'm a beaner and even I voted for Trump, and not so much because I think he's all that great, but because the alternative seemed much worse.
Plain retarded but that's okay, you tried.
>>
1. Conan
2. James Corden
3. Jimmy Kimmel
4. the rest
-
2016. John Oliver
>>
>>77360447
Except no one disparaged white men. That's imaginary bullshit.
>Trump one so easily
>one
Jesus Christ.
>>
yeah this is totally believable. they're going to replace colbert with the guy who is currently losing to both seth meyers AND nightline. idiots love his carpool karoke videos though so i guess that means it's legit.

check back when you have actual verifiable information.
>>
>>77358110
How ignorant are you? Putin has been pushing Russia back towards being more totalitarian dictatorship for years by limiting shit like civil liberties and freedom of press to a point where it's the news are largely state funded propaganda, he's seriously hindered a large majority of foreign funded charities and non-profit organizations from existing or operating in Russia by forcing them to register as "foreign agents", Russia's war crimes in Syria, Crimea, etc.
>>
File: 1480226720237.jpg (25KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480226720237.jpg
25KB, 520x390px
>>77360480
POST THIS FAKE NEWS

>>77360534
>2016. John Oliver
NO LONGER!
>>
>>77360546
Ehm, excuse me? FoxNews totally reported it: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/08/late-show-checks-out-l-locations-amid-james-corden-takeover-rumors.html
>>
Thanks for taking him off our hands, America.
>>
>>77360546

Corden is crushing it with millennials and the 18-49 demographic, plus he was a huge youtube presence

If you are an advertiser you would want your ads on Corden's timeslot
>>
>>77360507
>You mean highly educated people from coastal states?

Oh, please. People in coastal cities are just as dumb as everyone else, you pretentious fag.
>>
>>77360594

foxnews=page six

they're both owned by rupert murdoch who is famous for tabloid bullshit journalism.

again come back when you have legit info and not an article with a headline that has "rumors" in it which basically means they can print anything they want since they're just rumors anyway.
>>
>>77360535
>Except no one disparaged white men. That's imaginary bullshit.

t. citizen of La La Land
>>
>>77360579
Cool it with the facts, fucko! God Emperor Trump has declared Russia an ally and Putin a great leader so you're inching real close to treason!
>>
File: 1453482893909.png (8KB, 1092x148px) Image search: [Google]
1453482893909.png
8KB, 1092x148px
>>77360579
But anon, he's not a KEK and he's going to destroy all those FAGGOTS that I hate for some reason. He's a white nationalist who will save Europe from Islam!
>>
>>77355267
Who the fuck watches late night tv talk shows? The monologue is shit and the rest of the program they fill with boring celebs hawking the next piece of garbage.

Fuck! It's you idiots. All this media and you watch this shit over and over again. No wonder America elected Trump.

Kill yourselves and you can deprive them of the ad money to make this shit. Do it you are only a few years out from death anyways.
>>
>>77360480
What was revealed about him?
>>
>look him up on yt to see if he's improved since the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6aRvf-l_s

>ten seconds in
>ctrl+w
>>
>>77360710
>>77360701
Kill yourselves, Reddit.
>>
>>77355267
He equated a mistletoe to rape, and called for it to be called a mistle-trump

Good riddance
>>
>>77359418
Now I want nothing to do with him. He is toothless. Good riddance. If he tries bringing back Colbert Report I hope he gets AIDS
>>
>>77360677
Post examples. I'll settle for two.
>>
CBS gets ad revenue solely based on ratings though. they don't make more money just because he's hip with the 18-49 demographic they get paid based on how many people see the ads they run and when a guy is currently losing to a news show that only 80 year olds watch that's not a good sign.

i just love that people are reporting this like it's fact when it's based on nothing but unsourced "rumors" the same way 95% of tabloid articles are. i don't even watch either of them
>>
>>77360579
>he's seriously hindered a large majority of foreign funded charities and non-profit organizations from existing or operating in Russia

lol so Jew funded NGOs can't operate in his country

>oy vey this is another shoah the goys won't us subvert their nation
>>
>>77360734
Keep sucking Trump's cock you faggot
>>
>>77360633
Sure buddy, sure. Don't let reality interrupt your bubble dwelling.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/22/1411342424542_wps_24_Watch_as_a_College_Degree.jpg
>>
>>77360734
>facts are for plebbit!
>>
>>77355607
They should get that black guy from Comedy Bang Bang
>>
>>77360385
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77360722
http://truthfeed.com/wikileaks-bombshell-tv-host-stephen-colbert-took-programming-orders-directly-from-clinton-team/40479/
>>
File: 1481363591411.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481363591411.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>77360783
>>77360787
YOOOOOOU LOST AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77360447

You know this victim complex you guys have about being persecuted because you're white? Not only are you wrong, you're coming off as just the type of stereotypical whiny liberal that you love to complain about.
>>
File: harveybirdman_attorneyatlaw.jpg (18KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
harveybirdman_attorneyatlaw.jpg
18KB, 400x271px
>>77360651
COLBERT PLS

I'M STILL MAD AT YOU FOR CANCELLING HARVEY BIRDMAN

ITS LIKE AN AFTERNOON OF VOICEOVER WORK YOU PRIMADONA

DOING CARTOONS DILUTES YOUR BRAND? FAGET
>>
File: 1481919055926.png (26KB, 543x523px) Image search: [Google]
1481919055926.png
26KB, 543x523px
keep being buttcrushed, /tv/

your tears are delicious
>>
>>77360718
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>77360729
>relittigating the election
>muh tax returns
>muh Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary (false but w/e)
>muh Putin

Are liberals going to be like those japanese soldiers in WWII who refused to believe the war was over and went into the jungle?
>>
>>77360816
>liberal sjw accuses others of victim complex

you people can't take 1 second to look in the mirror, its fucking hilarious how completely out of touch with reality you are
>>
>>77360785
>having a liberal arts degree means you're highly educated

No, it's means you paid for four extra years of high school.
>>
>>77360804
Lost what? Hope in the future of America?
>>
>>77360801
How does that prove he was getting orders? You are insane mate.
>>
File: 1478760931019.jpg (242KB, 631x696px) Image search: [Google]
1478760931019.jpg
242KB, 631x696px
>>77360886
>>
>>77360865
I can't tell if this is supposed to be ironic or if it's just advanced shitposting.
>>
>>77360915

You can't even pass the mirror test so I'm not surprised at all
>>
>>77355267
>social media is ruins another thing
>>
File: pol26.png (12KB, 698x455px) Image search: [Google]
pol26.png
12KB, 698x455px
>>77360865
You you present neither proof nor examples? Ok but, that makes you argument really look good.
>>77360869
>i am so street s-s-mart
>college is for losers and sjw cucks hehe
Tell me how you measure education and show me a map showing that it is contributed equally in the US. If you don't will just keep assuming you are making
>>
>>77360770
When faced with the facts, a /pol/ack screams "muh jews oy ovey" and proceeds to meme the other side until they stop trying. The /pol/ack thinks he won on his intellect and proceeds to keep doing the same shit all day every day on 4chan for no good reason.
>>
>>77360939
>i don't have a victim complex! democrats really do want to eradicate white men so niggers can steal our women!
So you're actually retarded. Good to know.
>>
>>77360968
Have you ever considered that education and inherited wealth are correlated proving that libshits are just a bunch of bougie trust fund kiddies?
>>
File: 1472146762731.jpg (8KB, 340x508px) Image search: [Google]
1472146762731.jpg
8KB, 340x508px
>>77360968

College is great. Went into STEM and got a stats degree. LMAOing at all those liberal arts losers who jobless and have a $130,000 debt
>>
>>77358110
He's kind of a thug but other than that liberals hate him because the media pushes a false narrative that he got Trump elected because they are booty blasted and can't comprehend that people who are begging for jobs and infrastucture don't want PC culture shoved down their throats instead and every last penny they have going to Syrian/Central American illegal immigrants while immigrants from civilized countries ate turned away.
>>
>>77360579
This is exactly what the world needs now. A strong white male leader to fix all the shit that the world has turned into. There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>77360852
Not even American but if you think politics is like war and a competition on whose corrupt candidate is winning you are the epitome of what is wrong with the USA. Because of statements like your not politicians are ruling the country but banks (which Trump, lacking a program, invites into his administration).
>>
>>77360999
>democrats really do want to eradicate white men

not even white, its amazing how so many libshit scum assume only white men hate their fucking guts
>>
>>77360770
Damn those damn Jews and their HIV combatting NGOs, why can't they just let the massive, silent HIV epidemic in Russia alone!
>>
>>77361006
I consider this everyday, it's basically my job to deal with that. It has 0 bearing on what I said before tho.0.
>>
>>77361048
I'm not even American either you retard

It's obvious neither Stephen nor his audience have accepted reality yet
>>
>>77360989
>(((facts)))

State department talking points are not facts jew
>>
File: 1460050444116.gif (2MB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1460050444116.gif
2MB, 190x190px
>>77361033
>he doesn't want to be free
>he wants some strong bull to take charge and fix things for him
>>
File: 147382478323.png (302KB, 589x817px) Image search: [Google]
147382478323.png
302KB, 589x817px
>the democrats aren't hostile to whites, stop being paranoid!
>>
>>77361006
>have you ever considered this dumb shit that has nothing to do with anything?
>>77361062
>liberals don't just hate white men! they hate all men!
>but i don't have a victim complex! stop attacking me with liberalism!
>>
>>77361088
you're brainwashed as fuck
>>
>>77355389
Normies are the key to ratings.
>>
>>77356360
L
>>
File: 000SNC_Rade_Serbedzija_001.jpg (67KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
000SNC_Rade_Serbedzija_001.jpg
67KB, 852x480px
>>77361075
GOD TOLD THE CIA TO CREATE AIDS TO KILL OFF ALL THE DEGENERATE FAGGOTS
>>
>>77361142

Says the kike spewing word for word talking point straight out of the state department
>>
>>77361128
>get triggered over stupid superfluous social media posts
>Waaah it's a white genocide
>Where is my white pride safe space?!
>>
>>77355657
that's so [tutsi-frutsi] true it hurts. #assmöde
>>
>>77361075
>muh butt plague

don't engage in sinful sodomy or drugs and you will never have to worry about GRIDS
>>
>>77361088
>Putin pushing for totalitarianism
>Putin limiting civil liberties
>Putin limiting freedom of press
>Putin limiting foreign-funded charities (inb4 "muh jew" as if charities don't help people)
>Russia's war crimes in Syria and Crimea
>not facts
>>
>>77361128
>Lena Dunham is "the democrats"
Gee, I hope you're not "the republicans." Otherwise republicans are all fucking retarded.
>>
>>77357986
Jesus christ, I don't think this is bait. He really things this way.
>>
>>77361192
>proves you wrong
>LOL YOU'RE JUST TRIGGERED

It's pointless to argue with you.
>>
>it's a lefty/pol/ has been let out of its containment site episode
>>
File: will-you-kill-all-men.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
will-you-kill-all-men.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>77361192
>>77361210
>Democrats deny that Lena Dunham was a top Clinton surrogate
>>
>>77361021
So you want to make college tuition free? Fine with me bra.
>>77361082
What reality? Trump won, everybody accepts that. What kind of president he will be is unclear. Even to him. Dude is a demagogue and a liar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1JcgkRQiM

I am actually happy he got elected. He destroyed the GOP and people way more dangerous than him. So yeah, I accepted that reality pretty fast and so did Colbert. I mean 70% of his material is about dealing with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evVKFFL1iTs
>>
>>77355623
>British accent

Stopped watching right there...

I won't watch Americans that hate our country, let alone some British cuck...
>>
>>77358141
>I'm pretty certain that Ferguson got fired,
they asked him to do his show another six months to find a replacement for him.
you think they'd do that if they fired him?
>>
>>77361209
>literal word for word propaganda from state department

Your concern trolling would seem more sincere if you actually held this same standard to Israel and Saudi Arabia
>>
>>77361206
After drug use, heterosexual sex is the leading cause of HIV infection. Gay sex runs last with like 1%.
>>
>>77361239
>it's a /pol/ needs to reconstrue everything that happens as a "us vs them" battle cause reality is too diffucult to interpret otherwise episode
>>
Why is left wing ideology so unfunny?
>>
>>77361257
> Trump won, everybody accepts that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

hmm
>>
>>77361209
America is not the world police no matter how hard neolibshits want it to be.
>>
>>77361297
>B-B-B-BUT THEY DO IT TOO
>>
How has that picture with all the late night hosts with Larry Wilmore X'd out not been posted yet with Colbert X'd out yet?
>>
>>77356236
I fucking hate Sam Bee. I was never too fond of her super-aggressive style of comedy, but this eleciton made me actually hate her because she's so fucking intellectually dishonest. Now, most "comedians" bend the truth, even if not always to deceive, then just for comic effect, but she takes it a whole new level. And on top of that, due to her aggressive style, there is absolutely no room for nuance.
Her bit on abortion was probably the most offensive one. Just spouting complete falsehoods and misleading exaggerations with an absolutely misplaced and undeserved righteous indignation.
>>
>>77361297
>it's not true if I say it isn't
>anyone who isn't Trump or some shitty obscure stormfront news site is a liar
>anything that doesn't sit right with my agenda is a lie
>Putin dindu nuffin he a good boy
>>
>>77361247
That doesn't even mean anything, retard. "Top Clinton Surrogate"? Dunham appeared at, what, 1 rally? So that means she's "the democrats" now? Sanders appeared at a dozen of Hillary's rallies but we just ignore that? And Clinton described herself as center-right, so why is her campaign the metric for what is "the democrats"?
>>
>>77361303

W R O N G

R

O

N

G
>>
>>77361247
>>77361128
>>77361100
>lose every argument
>hurr memes I found on /pol/ will make me look cool
How does it feel that Ivanaks husband's mum was née Stadtmauer. It's literally money Jews controlling the white house. I mean yeah: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/ivanka-trump-white-house-office-of-the-first-family/
>>
File: 1481560230338.jpg (75KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
1481560230338.jpg
75KB, 1024x531px
>>77361209
ITS ALL TRUE

PLUS RUSSIA IS SHIT, THEY HAVE A SMALLER GDP THAN ITALY, ABSOLUTELY PLEB TIER

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING DO WITH TRUMP WINNING

HE WON BY STRATEGICALLY TARGETING SWING STATES

DNC LOST THE ELECTION BY RAILROADING BERNIE, ALL THE BURNED BERNIE SUPPORTERS IN SWING STATES STAYED HOME OUT OF SPITE OR OUTRIGHT SWUNG OVER TO A TRUMP VOTE

THATS WHY HILLARY LOST, HER OWN CORRUPTION, ALL HER FAVORS AT THE DNC

STOP WHINING LIBS, TRUMP WON
>>
>>77361356
>>77361368

Honest question, how mad are you kikes at the state department about being thoroughly humiliated by a "thug" like Putin
>>
>>77361371
Because she runs as a Democrat. If you cucks don't like it kick her out.
>>
File: sub-buzz-18862-1478703148-1.png (41KB, 591x278px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-18862-1478703148-1.png
41KB, 591x278px
>>77361313
Yeah, only a retard would say the electoral college is shit.
>>
>>77361355
I don't want them to be world police, and I'm actually fine with their renewed relations with Russia, but let's not pretend that Putin is a patron saint of upstanding moral values.
>>77361392
Did I ever say Trump won because of Russia?
>>
>>77360447
>I'm a beaner and even I voted for Trump

You're proof of the stereotype that Trump voters are retards.
>>
>>77355267
Whats wrong with Colbert? I stopped watching after he switched formats, its seems like the good writers did not carry over
>>
>>77361455
It is shit.
>>
>>77361257
>He destroyed the GOP and people way more dangerous than him

I'm going to seriously pray you're not baiting here

The GOP now controls, entirely, two of the three branches of government for the first time since the 1920s. Trump will be afforded the appointment of at least 1 justice of the supreme court who will be the deciding vote. He or she will be on the bench for 30 or more years of their life. Once RBG kicks the bucket a Trump appointee will become the swing vote in the court meaning de facto republican control for decades.

Republicans now control 3/4 of all state legislatures, 1 short of being able to call a constitutional convention independent of congress, and more than enough to pass constitutional amendments with congressional approval entirely. They also control 3/4 of all governors.

Please tell me in what way he "destroyed" the GOP?
>>
>>77361082
Which one of them is Steven Colber, me or the audience? Cause we were talking about them before you changed the subject.
>>
File: The leftist goal.jpg (124KB, 750x383px) Image search: [Google]
The leftist goal.jpg
124KB, 750x383px
>>77360535
Yea right.

Leftists have been doing nothing BUT "disparaging" the white American majority for the past 8 years.

They want to displace and destroy us, and have used the media and entertainment industry to normalize hatred for whites.

That shit's about to stop.
>>
>>77361477
He dropped his character, and became just another liberal shill.
>>
>>77361392
>ALL THE BURNED BERNIE SUPPORTERS IN SWING STATES STAYED HOME OUT OF SPITE OR OUTRIGHT SWUNG OVER TO A TRUMP VOTE
That's a meme. More Bernie supporters voted for Hillary than Hillary supporters voted for Obama in 2008. It's more whiny excuses from Hillary supporters to divert blame away from their shitty candidate.
>>77361451
>why don't you kick a politician out of the party they're in, faget?
Full retard.
>>
File: 1481803090140.png (229KB, 939x346px) Image search: [Google]
1481803090140.png
229KB, 939x346px
>>77361371
>>77361381
>Actress Lena Dunham hit the campaign trail for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in North Carolina on Sunday and Monday for a series of events at which she encouraged younger voters to show up to the polls on Election Day.

You lost. Maybe next time you should try not to associate with liars and hatemongers.
>>
>>77361455
electoral college is shit. if there was no electoral college there would be no trump or Hilary and 2 parties would not have a death grip on the country
>>
File: Jews call for destroying whites.png (1010KB, 952x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Jews call for destroying whites.png
1010KB, 952x1103px
>>77360816

Sure, Jew.

Sure.
>>
Late Late show died when Craig left. Colbert is great but not on his current show.
>>
>>77361392
>ALL CAPS MEANS I AM RIGHT
>HAHAHAHA
triggered so hard.
>>
>>77361507
>this random fuck maybe said a thing in 2002 so that means Hillary and all dems believe that thing in 2016!
>that's why i can't find any examples of any of them saying it!
>>
>>77361374
>Entirely outdated chart proves I'm right
>>
>>77360507
Lol u r such a butthurt liberal pussy it's great
>>
>>77359358
>what the world need
explain why anybody needs this

>Europe will be better for it
explain who benefits from a Russian empire.

The CIS states only benefited once the USSR dissolved.

Communism in general fucked Russia

The old empire was worthless, slow to act, slow to develop tech, and put their faith into crazy homeless guys with big cocks who fuck their wives.

RUssia has only been good when it was soviet russia, yet that's like saying a guy was at his best on his death bed. Fat lot of good that does when the only thing you're good at is failing.

No joke, you'd have to be 15 to have the opinion you do. Nice going, kid, you made me reply. Let me ask you, was it business, or was it personnel?
>>
>>77360865

You literally have the exact same fucking problem.
>>
>>77361488
>1488

nice get :^)
>>
>>77361518
Do you have any source for that or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
File: 09870697654875.jpg (262KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
09870697654875.jpg
262KB, 1200x1600px
>taking rumours as fact
>>
>>77361257
>He destroyed the GOP

The USA is basically a GOP dictatorship you stupid high schooler

They own the house, senate, oval office, supreme court and most of the governorship

Obama presidency decimated the DNC, lol they are basically a municipal party now
>>
>>77361542
I agree. Your point being?
>>
>>77361313
they can vote for anybody?
so can they vote Bernie back in and he'd be Pres in Jan?
>>
>>77361529
The irony is too much. My sides have entered a new dimension.
>>
james corden is a fat little faggo
>>
>>77361551
>an ethnic group with a long, well recorded, oft repeated history of migration and oppression are for immigrant rights

... this is such a conspiracy
>>
>>77361620
Technically yes
>>
>>77361608
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=percentage+bernie+supporters+hillary
>>
>>77360989
8====D
>>
>>77361592
Eurocucks aren't going to kick out the mudshits out on their own.
>>
>>77361631
Too bad laughing didn't help you win the election. :)
>>
Eat shit Americans, you can keep that fat piece of shit
>>
>>77361584

Straight out of the CDC sodomite

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men a made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime,

>In 2014: Gay and bisexual men accounted for 83% (29,418) of the estimated new HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 and older and 67% of the total estimated new diagnoses in the United States.
>>
>>77361551
>Jews want to help refugees
That was a lot of work put into that image only for it to say absolutely nothing of any controversy
>>
>>77361620
Yes they can, but since most of them are republicans they obviously will vote for a republican
>>
>>77361366
her "comedy" requires you to agree with her which is why it's so shit. Jon Stewart was legitimately funny whether he was full of shit or not.
>>
>>77361303
Nice bait
>>
>>77361716
we were talking about HIV in context to Russia. American infection data is irrelevant.
>>
>>77361707
I didn't particularly care if Hillary won since she's the biggest shill in DC. The choice was between a corporate whore and a dipshit.
>Whoever wins, we lose
>>
>>77361653
>are for immigrant rights

Not when it comes to immigrants rights living in Israel like the Sudanese.
>>
>>77361366
The last vid of hers' I watched was her post-brexit video where she said it was terrible because older white people voted swung it

Made me legit angry
>>
>>77361779

Most of Russia HIV infection is druggie heroin addicts that deserve a bullet

Almost all the people who get HIV do it so knowing the risks
>>
>>77361791
>desperate Hillshill now claims to be neutral

Yawn. Hope you like losing again in 2020.
>>
>>77355267

I'm thrilled about this.

Now once they get rid of Maher, It's 2016 man, and Bee, the political comedian circuit will be destroyed.
>>
File: American jews.jpg (221KB, 1256x1304px) Image search: [Google]
American jews.jpg
221KB, 1256x1304px
>>77361578
>questions Jews when they openly state they are out to destroy whites and western society
>believes every statement ever uttered by a KKK associate against non-whites without question

We're on to your ways now, Schlomo.
>>
>>77361488
Yes, and him and the GOP march in peaceful unity. He totally made peace with the establishment.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-rebel-republican-electoral-college-voters-political-reprisal-us-election-a7473451.html
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/republican-party-tension/
http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/09/donald-trumps-ideological-gutting-of-the-republican-party/
>it's gonna be fine.
>>
>>77361859
I didn't even vote for a presidential candidate, numbnuts. I know you beleaguered white males have to pretend everyone is out to get you, but nobody cares about your victim complex.
>>
>>77361716
>Gets BTFO with stats
>b-but Russia is different

The main cause of HIV in Russia is by degenerate acts (drug use) while in the USA is also caused by deviant degenerates (Sodomites)
>>
>>77361843
Duterte, go to bed.
>>
File: 1476467404691.jpg (645KB, 1392x1623px) Image search: [Google]
1476467404691.jpg
645KB, 1392x1623px
>>77361791
>The choice was between TWO corporate whoreS

HALF TRUMP'S CABINET IS GOLDMAN SACHS JEW BANKERS
HIS SECRETARY OF STATE IS LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY THE CEO OF EXXON

BUT TRUMP WAS THAT CANDIDATE THAT BTFO THE LIBERAL SOCIAL AGENDA, SJWS, FEMINISTS, KUCKS

HE'S THE ONE THAT DESERVED TO WIN, AND SO HE DID :^)
>>
File: 1481077971109.png (303KB, 795x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481077971109.png
303KB, 795x608px
>>77361919
Keep crying. Try not to die from butthurt in the next 8 years.
>>
>>77361807
That's because Israel is a bitter nation that was founded on post-Holocaust mentality (inb4 it didn't happen, doesn't matter, people believe it did) and the right-wing of Israel is xenophobic as hell and sometimes even openly racist. Ever since Israel left Gaza in 2005 which resulted in the rise of a terrorist organization which is a constant harrassment, the bitterness has amplified even more and right-wingers have way too much power. To add the cherry on top of all of this, the Hasidic Jews breed like Rabbits on crack and they have too much voting power, which means they have to be catered to, and they are the most xenophobic of them all. They're Hitler-tier xenophobic.
>>
>>77361924
and after drugs it's straight sex.
>>
>>77361905
>literally just googled "trump gop fight"

Back to plebbit
>>
>>77361791
The Electoral College isn't shit. Its amazing and did so much good for us. We need it more than ever because California and New York are hostile to the USA and average citizens and cannot be swayed with facts. Comedians like Colbert help brainwash them to not think for themselves. Without EC California delivers us their President every single cycle.

Trump wins popular vote if literally not for the 4 MILLION EXTRA California Hillary votes. Hillary literally only thought that she needs to campaign in like 10 swing states while Trump actually campaigned in the entire country which is AS INTENDED.

Stop whining millennial crybabies and try to understand that the election was fair. Trump won 30 states to 20, that is much better than winning a kabillion California votes.
>>
>>77361949
>everyone who isn't me is out to get me!
>but i showed them! eheheh...!
>>
File: 1464378782060.png (665KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464378782060.png
665KB, 720x540px
>>77358998
>>
>>77361995
This has to be bait.
>>
>>77361944
NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Cite something other than their fucking job history.
>>
File: Hmmmm.png (167KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm.png
167KB, 1000x690px
>>77361653
>an ethnic group with a long, well recorded, oft repeated history of infiltration, exploitation, sedition, and treason for their own personal gain at the expense of the native cultures they infect wants to continue their destructive traditions

There comes a point in time, after you've been kicked out of numerous different nations, and after you've been targeted for execution for the umpteenth time, when you've got to accept the fact that it's just you, and not the people you claim are "persecuting" you...
>>
>>77361692
Europeeings aren't going to kick them out at all. And Russian wouldn't help them on a friendly day. What exactly do you think Russia's goal is? Make Earth Great Again? Advance the white race? Russia cares about Russia. You shilling for them will get you nothing except a scorned look from Sergei for disgracing your own countrymen. You are literally a cuck of Russia.
>>
>>77360840
you must live a very boring life to stay up to date with late night talk shows.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>77360241
You realize the mods can know when you are samefagging right?
>>
>>77362207
>doesn't know what samefagging is
>m-moooods...!
>>
>>77361721
Sure, Dabid.

Sure.
>>
>>77362188
They've already digraced themselves by giving their countries to Islam.
>>
>>77358818
CBS and Comedy Central are owned by the same parent company, Viacom I think
>>
File: TSlcIt5.jpg (158KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TSlcIt5.jpg
158KB, 768x1024px
>>77357861
I think he means this kinda british humor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGy-j_oH5Q
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.