[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /tv/, contrarianism aside, how did you feel when you saw this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 41

File: 1313244455.jpg (86KB, 1818x832px) Image search: [Google]
1313244455.jpg
86KB, 1818x832px
Ok /tv/, contrarianism aside, how did you feel when you saw this scene?
Were you actually expecting the mouse to allow them to show HAM Vader going Forced Unleashed?
>>
>>77354922
Yeah I literally thought he'd use the force to stop the escaping ship. Honestly missed opportunity, that would have looked cool as fuck
>>
>>77354922

Forgot link to scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sjqi1qomr8
>>
>>77354961
Reminds me of Halo: Reach.
>>
>>77354922
It was fucking amazing in the theater.

It sure took them long enough to make Vader badass again. I hope we get a solo movie of Vader hunting Jedi and shit.
>>
>>77354961
why couldn't they get young carrie fisher to play leia? :^)
>>
File: 1466334208623.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466334208623.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>77355189
>I hope we get a solo movie of Vader hunting Jedi and shit

You mean Episode 3?
>>
>>77355224
No, I said Vader, not emo Anakin. Besides, that shit was far too short.
>>
>>77355224
I think he means "what episode 3 should have been".

1 should have been the introduction and the start of the clone wars

2 should have been the clone wars and anakin's fall

3 should have been unsuited vader hunting the jedi (over the span of a few days, so there would be no time for his face to get broadcast or for anyone to find out that he was Anakin)
>>
>>77354922
>>77354961
Loved the Vader scene, I really didn't like CGI Leia but I get why they went that direction
>>
>>77355303
Honestly, if you switch Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan with Obi-Wan and Anakin, and make the conflict with the Trade Federation the start of the Clone Wars the whole PT would line up perfectly.
>>
Liked when Dark Invader showed up. And Princess Lelia at the end. Cool movie
>>
>>77355328
She looks better than Tarkin, and it was brief enough that I didn't really notice in the theater.
How fucking hard is it with all the resources of Disney to find a couple solid look-a-likes, even under practical cosmetics? I know Cushing is a pretty 'unique' looking guy, but come on
>>
>>77355374
I didn't see Vader do any fucking backflips you contrarian shitstain.
>>
>>77355207
They could have used her sorta looks like her daughter, or deaging instead of a double, and that CGI fiasco crap
>>
>>77354922

It's actually the only scene that didn't feel mousey so yes, I liked it. Can't say the same about the rest
>>
too much lightsaber twirling
>>
File: 1327130411247.jpg (201KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1327130411247.jpg
201KB, 900x900px
When he ignited his lightsaber I shouted YES!! like a faggot. In a silent British cinema too. Very embarrassing.

It was perfect. The movie teased the shit out of me. I was in the run up to this drafting in my head the post I was going to make warning others that Vader doesn't in fact massacre all the heroes like we'd been led to believe. Especially when Vader showed up late to the party.

Then Vader turns to the camera winks somehow and goes ape.

Since a stand alone Vader movie is essentially guaranteed I can't wait to see him clean up the last the Jedi. That'll be a wild fucking ride.
>>
File: vaderspitsonurblasterfire.jpg (84KB, 714x306px) Image search: [Google]
vaderspitsonurblasterfire.jpg
84KB, 714x306px
>>77355374
People didn't like that about Yoda because he was never presented as a combat type of guy. He was all zen and shit. Not even related.
>>
>>77355344
Exactly. It would help if Anakin was aged up a little bit too. IIRC Hayden Christensen was like 15 or 16 at the time, which would have been fine. Only a couple years younger than Natalie Portman too, so Lucas could have gotten the romance angle started without the pedo vibes.
>>
File: getout.png (306KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
306KB, 480x351px
>>77355374
>Vader never fought in the movies
>>
>>77355419
>de-aging current day Carrie Fisher to play prime princess Leia

kek. She's a shriveled up grandma, the kind of sorcery required to make her young hot and young again doesn't exist outside of CGI.
>>
>>77355374
The problems with Yoda fighting were:

1. It looked silly (little CGI ball bouncing around)
2. Yoda using a lightsaber is just wrong, it feels so out of character

I don't think anyone would have minded if the only Yoda fight scene we got was the second half of his duel with the Emperor, where they're just using the force (throwing those pods at one another, using lightning, etc.). Vader has always been violent, and he doesn't move in a way that's inconsistent with the slightly clunky OT Vader.
>>
Can someone sauce me with pics of webms of Vader unarmored in his bacta tank or his assistant?
>>
>>77354961
Now you've seen the only good part of the movie.
Also
>This is truly A New HopeĀ®
>>
>>77355475
>Since a stand alone Vader movie is essentially guaranteed

What makes you say that?
>>
File: reach_1509594_Full.jpg (31KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
reach_1509594_Full.jpg
31KB, 360x433px
>>77355465
No you absolute faggot. There's was no twirling at all. He was wielding it in exactly the same single handed style as he did The Empire Strikes Back.

Source: https://vid.me/NuAd
Visibly no twirling.

Try and think for yourself once in a while and not spout the first contrarian opinion you vaguely remember from another movie.
>>
>>77355562
People who say Yoda using a lightsaber is out of character didn't watch ESB. Using Force powers offensively is out of character for Yoda.
>>
>>77355374

The force battle was cool, the parkour lightsabre fight was pure cancer though
>>
>>77355571
because it would make absolute bank.
>>
>>77355571
The fact that Disney is milking Star Wars for all its worth and Darth Vader is the franchise's most popular character?
>>
>>77354922
In that moment I decided that I hated Star Wars as a franchise. Even the fucking old trilogy.

This old toy-man tossing around puppet-men to show off how "cool" he was in the EPIC ICONICā„¢ COSTUME with the EPIC ICONICā„¢ MUSIC in the background and nobody in the theater giving a fuck made me realize how much of a farce Star Wars is.

It's a children's movie series marketed through old neckbeards to sell toys. Our generation just serves as an echo to bring positive Stuckmann reactions so Youtube kids buy the fucking toys.

No, I didn't squee or rejoyce when the extra dressed up as a soldier pretended to be choked and was photoshopped against the ceiling.
That scene meant nothing.
The franchise means nothing.

I like low brow fun.
I didn't have fun. A Bioware game has more depth than this, and Marvel movies are desperately trying to diversify their action scenes, this whole shit felt STALE, OLD and BORING, and full of Michael bay explosions at the same time.
>>
>>77355602
>Using Force powers offensively is out of character for Yoda.

He doesn't use force powers offensively in the scene I'm talking about, though.

>Emperor throws pods at Yoda, and Yoda tosses them aside or sends them right back
>Emperor shoots lightning, Yoda catches it

Granted, if Yoda wasn't capable of doing anything offensive then I'm not sure what his actual plan for the Emperor would have been (lecture him to death?), but still.

>>77355571
Because it would make an absurd amount of money and even cynical anti-disney nostalgiafags like me would go watch it.
>>
>>77355571

Vader is like Batman, guaranteed to make loads of money regardless of the quality of the movie
>>
>>77355610
Anything SW is going to make absolute bank as long as they don't completely shit the bed with the writing. Disney making a movie from the perspective of the villain seems highly unlikely.
>>
>>77355408
I mean at this point I'm starting to wonder if it's even cost efficient to do that anymore. Face-changing CGI is getting so good that it may actually have been cheaper for Disney to just CGI these characters instead of wasting time trying to find someone who will never look as similar to the original as fans want
>>
>>77355673
No, Yoda pushes him with the Force before the lightsaber duel. The pod thing, too. Anyway, I don't see the problem with the lightsaber stuff. Yoda is a Jedi and Jedi prefer to use their sabers instead of the Force. It's part of their philosophy.
>>
>>77355691
But SW has always been a family friendly movie franchize, even moreso now that Disney is in charge and they can't just make a movie about the bad guy going around killing the good guys.
>>
>>77355712
While that's true, a Darth Vader movie would make a lot more money than a Leia movie or a Han Solo movie (I know they're making one). Vader is the face of the franchise.
>>
>>77355712
No more than Disney making a movie where all the main characters are massacred.

Also this Disney movie scene was darker and more brutal than anything in the Original trilogy.

They're not going to turn away from a billion dollar movie in the name of family values. They're going to keep making Star Wars movies until everyones sick of them. Once that happens. They dust Vader off.
>>
>>77355648
You should be dissapointed in yourself for putting so much faith in a franchise that was only ever meant to be fun. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't be over the age of 18 in how disillusioned you've become over fucking star wars of all movies
>>
>>77355801
Why not? Rogue One ends with all the protags dying painful deaths and Vader butchering a bunch of good guys.
>>
TARKIN MOVIE WHEN
>>
>>77355829
Lol, you'd think, but that guy isn't some strange outlier. Remember the anger over the prequels?
>>
>>77355869
Different times. That was more to do with how people held George Lucas up there with the top auteurs of the 20th century. Completely unjustly.

The prequels got lots of hate. The Matrix sequel got plenty. Ten years later The Hobbits just ge brushed under the carpet.
>>
>>77355801
>>77355837
Yeah like really?

Rogue One just had every single protag blown the fuck up by grenades and nuclear blasts.
Then Vader slaughters rebels amazingly.

My worry was it'd be too family friendly, instead it wasn't and we also got nice stuff about the rebels actually being morally in the wrong a ton, with the murder of the informant and the jedha islamic state.
>>
>>77355801

I think Rogue One shows that Disney are prepared to let Lucasfilm almost do their own thing with the anthology movies
If it makes big bucks they will only encourage it

The saga films yeah I doubt that will get too dark and always stay family friendly
>>
I loved it. Nothing like the out-of-character Flipping Yoda. Perfectly consistent with OT Vader and the Vader solo comic.

Thought his scene with Krennec and "aspirations" line was really forced. I expected that to be the full Vader cameo, so its shittiness ended up making his rampage all the better.
>>
>>77354922
A lot of the dialog and callbacks and some acting was dumb and hacky,

BUT the fact the filmmaker had the BALLS to write the storyline with some artistic integrity and actually show every character in the movie getting brutally killed redeems everything. maybe there was meddling but I think the filmmakers really genuinely tried to make something worthwhile.

and the visuals were off the chain, it was basically an old Kurosawa samurai movie.
>>
>>77356029
This.

Everything I've read has indicated the reshoots made Rogue One darker (by killing everyone). Felicity Jones was signed to a multifilm contract.

Maybe they added some more jokes with K2SO to lighten the mood, but all of those worked for me and everyone in my theater,
>>
>>77355562
Prequels had Sheev using a lightsaber even though he despised them.
>>
>>77355648
How old are you that you're still this upset to find out art (all art) is a commodity. It's all to make a buck.

If you want something different don't whine about, go out and smash capitalism.
>>
>>77354922

It was nice to see Vader killing good guys again. After ANH all he does is choke his own men, its like the only bad thing about ESB and easily remedied by having him waste some rebels on Hoth.
>>
>>77355562
>the highest jedi master
>using a light saber

>feels wrong.
>>
>>77356201
I fucking loved the aspirations line tho.
>>
>>77356303
There's no source that said he despised them, just that he didn't usually need one. In fact, he liked to use sabers to humiliate Jedi he fought.
>>
>>77356393

Entire point of Yoda was to show that Jedi aren't about the physical. Hes a tiny green frog because he isn't going to get into sword fights. Making him pull out a sword and fight Christopher Lee looks ridiculous because hes absolutely not designed to be in scene like that, they're the antithesis of his character. He's a little old mystic whos there to teach about spiritual magics and placing faith in that instead of hitting things with glowsticks.

So when he starts leaping around and screaming, its fucking hysterical.
>>
>>77356393
To be honest I felt this way even at 14 or whatever when AOTC came out.

Yoda is strong in the force he wouldn't need to fight and he's 900 years old. Fencing is exhausting let alone parkour.

Worst part of the prequels in my opinion and I genuinely quite like them.
>>
>>77356464
This.

Yoda just having a force battle with dooku would've been amazing.

Not even visually stunning, just have their hands out-stretched and no movement aside from the ground cracking around them.
>>
File: old warrior.jpg (103KB, 506x418px) Image search: [Google]
old warrior.jpg
103KB, 506x418px
>>77355562
>Count Dooku: It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber.
>>
>>77356227
>introducing new pointless characters for a pointless episode and making them all die at the end is ballsy

When will this meme die?
>>
File: fighting turtle.jpg (45KB, 474x342px) Image search: [Google]
fighting turtle.jpg
45KB, 474x342px
>>77356464
>>
>>77355579
Is this a joke?
>>
I thought it was cool but too short. Also I think it would have been possibly even more impressive if he had not even taken out his lightsaber, instead using just force to take them out.
>>
>>77357881
When the underaged shills leave.
>>
>>77354922
That wasn't Vader going Force Unleashed. It was Vader going Soul Calibur 4!
>>
>>77355927
>That was more to do with how people held George Lucas up there with the top auteurs of the 20th century. Completely unjustly.

Christ, I almost forgot about that. He'd still be up there with Spielberg in people's imaginations if he hadn't fucked up the prequels so badly.
>>
File: 01_JasonCourt.jpg (85KB, 562x432px) Image search: [Google]
01_JasonCourt.jpg
85KB, 562x432px
>>77354922
Fucking awesome. Best highlight of the movie, they saved the best for last. 10/10 based Gilroy/Edwards, not even joking.
>>
The scene would have been a thousand times more dramatic if it was Vader's only appearance in the entire movie.

The volcano planet scene was completely unnessary and shitty. It should've been cut.
>>
>>77354961
>Disney blocked it

too late mickey mouse
>>
This scene is pretty much akin to the prequels and all of the fanboys who want star wars to be nothing but lightsaber fights.

>ITS A STAR WARS MOVIE, WE NEED TO HAVE LIGHTSABERS GUYS

holy fuck what were they thinking
>>
>>77355189
>I hope we get a solo movie of Vader hunting Jedi and shit

I really fucking hate Star Wars fans. So much
>>
>>77358648
>>77358456
Silly goy, wait until we get to you.
>>
>>77354922
Post fight webms niggas
>>
>>77354922
I was in no way expecting this to be so violent. AMAZING SCENE.

I hope we get an R Rated extended edition but I doubt it :/
>>
>Vader slicing his lightsaber through that rebel's chest and door
YESS
>>
Big stupid smile. It was pretty much perfect as a way to show why he's so terrifying.
>>
>>77354922
Today the part of Darth Vader will be played by Jason Fucking Voorhees.
>>
>>77357984
No, as a qualified fencing judge (what an autist) I don't see any 'twirling' whatsoever.

Anakin is the worst for it in the prequels and as far as choreography goes there's no echo of his former style whatsoever.
>>
>>77358852
>Vader carelessly brushing aside the door several men have been hauling at for the whole scene.
so dope.
>>
>>77356227
>and the visuals were off the chain, it was basically an old Kurosawa samurai movie.

The ragtag motley crue of Rogue One gave me a bit of a Journey to the West vibe. Probably just comes from the two asian-played characters.
>>
>>77356403
Me too. It's that kind of obvious nostalgic nod that I love and that this movie's filled with.
>>
>>77354922
Too many quick cuts from the violence that wouldn't be there if Zack Snyder directed the scene. Took me right out of the moment.
>>
>>77359007
It's a door you freaks. Calm down. They should've unironically made the scene more dense and dark so it looked like Vader actually cared about getting the plans.
>>
>>77354922
Its pure fan service. Just to be clear fan service is garbage. Its always hamfisted forced tripe, just like these new starwars films.
>>
>>77355571
because the voice actor is gonna be dead soon, I wouldn't be surprised if he already recorded all of his dialogue.
>>
>>77359933
People would consider this blasphemy but I would be totally okay with a soundalike. JEJ really shit the bed in Rogue One. He can't perform to a high level anymore.
>>
>>77358245
I agree. It would have been better if it was his first appearance. We would have heard tarkin say "let Vader deal with them" or whatever he said and then the first shot of him in the movie is him cutting the darkness if that hallway with his lightsaber. Shit would have been even more badass.
>>
>>77359892
>that you still cucked yourself into watching anyway
Thanks for contributing to my six figure salary, dumb NEET goy.
>>
>>77355648
I tip my hat to you, good sir.
>>
>>77354922
I can't stop complaining about the CGI cameos and nonstop references for teh internetz to get a kick out of, but in all honesty I loved this scene.

Watching Darth Vader do whatever the fuck he wanted made up for "hope" completely.
>>
File: Darth-Vader.jpg (217KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader.jpg
217KB, 1920x816px
>>77354922
>>77358781
Here you go f a m
https://a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
>>
>>77360301

Thank you based anon
>>
>>77356464
While I get what your saying, you can't accuse a creator of missing the point of his own creation. Lucas obviously didn't intend on that being the take away from him.
>>
>>77355966
Yeah, that's something about this movie I really appreciated. They actually showed the Rebels doing some pretty fucking questionable shit, it gave them some more depth
>>
>>77360459
>Lucas
>creator

HAH. Yoda is basically Lawrence Kasdan's creation, all George came up with was "mentor that lives in the swamp like in every fairy tale", the actual meat of the character was Kasdan
>>
>>77360136
Honestly, they probably didn't even need the "let vader deal with them" line.

Just have the rebels running through the corridor, lights go out, hear Vader breathing, red lightsaber come on, then go to town as happened in the movie. It would've been a pure kino moment.

This could've been the best SW movie with a little more editing and moral ambiguity from the rebels. As it stands, it somewhere beneath the orignal trilogy but miles ahead of the pure shit that is TFA and the Lucas prequels IMHO.
>>
>>77355571
Disney's doing a lot of focus surveys right now on what standalone movies people want to see next. Since the only interesting options are Obi-Wan and Vader, it stands to reason that we'll see a Vader movie in the future.
Source: took part in survey
If I die it's because Disney snipers got me.
>>
>>77356244
>Everything I've read has indicated the reshoots made Rogue One darker (by killing everyone). Felicity Jones was signed to a multifilm contract.

So the original ending had them all live? How would things wrap up? Just being captured and etc?
>>
TRULY AN EPIKK SCENE AMIRITE FELLOW REDDITORS

DUDEE I FUCKIN LOVE SCIENCE!!!!

EDIT: THX FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER
>>
File: kr3U4.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kr3U4.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>77360301
>>
>>77354952
>he liked that stage in the force unleashed where you force grab that star destroyer and drag it to the ground
>>
>>77355255
>henceforth you shall be known as darth vader
Happens halfway through the movie senpai
>>
>>77355571
it would print 3 billion dollars
>>
File: 0qug3Nb.jpg (254KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
0qug3Nb.jpg
254KB, 1024x1019px
>>77362060
>It's a Vader has some meditation time to himself episode
Anything Vader I would watch
>>
>>77360160
>shelling out sheckels to see starjews

Not even once.
>>
>>77360568
I'd put it around the level of ROTS, but above everything else that isn't the original trilogy.
>>
>>77358224
You're so dumb.
>>
>>77362722
No (You)
>>
>>77354922
I almost cried.
>>
>>77360301
I didnt notice before that Vader slashes that rebel he has held against the ceiling as he walks under him.
>>
File: rogue-one-k-2so_1276.0.0.png (536KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rogue-one-k-2so_1276.0.0.png
536KB, 1600x900px
>>77354922
>>77360301
On a related tangent, /v/, how did you feel when you saw this scene: https://a.pomf.cat/ohdyfx.webm

I didn't cry, but was kinda impressed to see him killed off like that.
>>
>>77355034
The whole third act of the movie was like Reach to a T, especially the ending.
>>
>>77363202
When I saw that I realized that the rest of them were probably gonna die too.
>>
>>77363202
Felt bad. I really liked his character desu. Great voice acting
>>
>>77360301
>>77363202
>the guy who coughs both times
Fuck you.
>>
>>77356464
I figure with Yoda, he's gone far beyond lightsabers and if someone came at him with one, he would just be able to pull it out of their hand and completely break it down into parts then telling them to give up.
>>
>>77360301
did someone noticed after he slashes the guy on the roof, vader shoots a laser from his hand? he probably force reversed a beam that was shot at him, but we've never seen him do that. I know he stops han's shots with his hands in empire.
>>
>>77354922
>contrarianism aside
Your hug box is at reddit.
>>
>>77354922
when vader is at his lava planet and chokes the imperial guy, why did he say that shitty one liner? it was something like: try not to CHOKE on your orders :^)
>>
>>77363987
Because Vader has always enjoyed being a dick to Imperial officers.
>>
>>77363899
yeah he straight reflects that shit
although in empire he just nullifies the shots right?
or do they go bouncing off his hands?
>>
>>77363899
>>77364058
Did he? Was it in the same shot when he lifted the guy to the cieling? Because it just looked like a shot whizzed past his head.
>>
>>77364093
if you slow it doen its right after he kills ceiling man
a shot goes towards him and he reflects it back
>>
>>77364093
He did it a few times. He killed like 3 guys with their own blasts
>>
>>77355425
>>77355564

oh fuck off you mememing cunts. the movie was fucking awesome and blows the fuck out of the prequels.
>>
>>77363202
cant they just reprogram him hes as robot ya know
why would i care if a lifeless husk of a robots died fucking robot apologist
>>
>>77364046
Yeah i guess, i just thought the pun was awful and really out of character though
>>
>>77363987
vader like his one liner, but that one needed work.
>>
>>77364136
>>77364125
Oh shit, you're right! That's fucking awesome, but you'll miss it if you blink!
>>
>>77354922
By that point, I was already fed up with the movie. Had been for hours.
>>
File: 1430982676454.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1430982676454.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
i need WAY more pictures of Vader
>>
>>77363987
because vader consistently made quips in the original trilogy. you'd know if you hadn't been born 13 years ago and raised on 4chan memes.
>>
>>77364195
Robots are more human in Star Wars. They have "souls" moulded by experience as well as programming.
>>
>>77364279
I know that anon, i'm just pointing out that it was a terrible pun. Why are you so aggresive?
>>
>>77364209
Vader threw lines like that in the OT, like when the tells Captain Needa "Apology accepted" after choking him to death.
The problem with that line wasn't that it was OOC for Vader to say it, the problem with it is that it's unimaginative as fuck. Vader's previous quips had some thought put into them, this one is something a 8 yo with downs syndrome could come up with.
>>
File: Naamloos-3.jpg (59KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-3.jpg
59KB, 600x579px
>>77364271
How's this?
>>
>>77360459
>Lucas obviously didn't intend on that being the take away from him.
You say that as if you think Lucas had a consistent vision throughout his time with the series. He did not. A very good example is almost everything regarding Vader, especially the godawful Chosen One element the prequels introduced.
>>
>>77364209
>out of character huurr
>Apology accepted Captain Needa (after choking him to death)
>I find your lack of faith disturbing (while choking a guy)

Vader has literally always been a cheeky little cunt.
>>
>>77364347
That's what a i thought, thank you
>>
File: 1476133356390.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476133356390.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>77364370
>>
>Vader killing mooks is somehow a great scene
>When it comes at the end of the fucking movie
>After all its characters died

10/10.
>>
>>77364383
Sure, but those are good lines. The choking one wasn't.
>>
>>77364346
You didn't say it was a terrible pun. That's a completely different argument (that I agree with btw). You said it was out of character, which it wasn't. Vader is a quip lord, always has been, but yeah, that one was particularly cheesy. At least they redeemed him in his final scene though.
>>
>>77364383
>Choke on that apology!
>I think you need to have more FAITH in me, it might DISTURB ME!
>>
File: e9162ba0a2e6ab9855a2570f60a1269f.jpg (469KB, 1472x736px) Image search: [Google]
e9162ba0a2e6ab9855a2570f60a1269f.jpg
469KB, 1472x736px
Why was Vader using a regular Star Destroyer instead of his sweet as shit hugeass personal flagship?
It wasn't built by that point or what?
>>
>>77354922
All I got to say is thank god Disney got someone else to re-shoot act 3 because that was it's only saving grace.
>>
>>77364347
>The problem with that line wasn't that it was OOC for Vader to say it
Yes it was, before you autists were easily rebutted by facts. Then it turned to "it's unimaginative!"
It's your only criticism towards this movie because there are no real flaws for you to shit on.
>>
>>77364396
>>77354922

I felt bad for those guys. That shit would be terrifying. At first I was like oh cool, but then the one dude is all
>SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!

They didn't go down like badasses or die heroes, they died in fucking terror.
>>
>>77363202
You stay. I go. No following
>>
>>77364528
It wasn't even good. Lot of running around when, actually, non of it waswarranted

>MASTAH SWITCH
>As if they weren't going to destroy the fucking shield to get the plans beamed to them
>>
>>77354922
they need to make a Force Unleashed flick

the first game and it's canon made it fit well. sick of seeing pussified force users, show us someone who has absolute power.
>>
Why are Star Wars ship designed so retardedly?
Like NotAckbar's ship had it command centre in a completely exposed position, with the commander sitting in a huge glass thing that would kill him if a single shot reached it.
>>
>>77364551
That's what makes the scene work. It's like something out of a horror movie.
>>
>>77364588
D E F L E C T O R S H I E L D S
>>
>>77364548
Are you retarded? I liked this movie and I'm one of the guys who keeps defending it. Doesn't change the fact that it does have flaws.
Vader's line was shit. They should have put more effort into it instead of using such a stupid pun.
>>
>>77364524
I guess they had enough shoepieces to not have t steal ESBs thunder.
>>
>>77364588
from the old lore of the starwar rpg
moncalamari's ship were leasure cruiser ship
they got refurbished by the rebellion to become warship
>>
>>77364444
I guess i meant its out of character for vader to do bad jokes since every other quip he does is great. Vader has 2 or 3 lines of dialogue in this movie and they wasted one with this crap, it feels weird.
>>
I got perturbed over how you couldn't see most of them die. Come the fuck on, we can handle SEEING some redshirts dying. Vader is a stoic knight. He hasn't been a villain in decades. 5 year olds would clap to a rebel's spine being twisted or a mooks legs getting cut off.
>>
>>77364674
He shouldn't have had any. He should have just had that one minute of screentime at the end without saying a word.
>>
>>77364612
Yeah, Vader is full on Jason Vorhees in that scene. He even appears out of nowhere like Jason.

>Door closes
>It's fucking jammed
>Turn around
>fucking Vader is standing there.
>Trapped in a norrow hallway with Vader
>pew pew saber slashing AAAAHHHHHH!!!
>SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!
>Lightsaber through the chest/through the door

Shit was brutal.
>>
>>77364524
in the darth vader comic they started building the executor only after the death star was destroyed iirc

one of the dudes who died on board the death star who was in charge of diverting resources to super weapon projects hated the idea of super star destroyers because he thought they weren't as ambitious as the space station
>>
>>77364738
I'm surpised no one there just threw himself into the ground and pretended he was dead.
>>
>>77354961
YEAH, NOBLE AND STRONG BLACK MAN, KILL THOSE CISGENDERED WHITE MALE SCUM
>>
>>77364784
What if all the rebel dudes had grenades on their persons and just decided to an hero right in front of Vader. Could he have defended against that?
>>
>>77364583
lol go back to your fan fiction nerd
>>
>>77364826
Well, both him and Kylo Ren can apparently manipulate pure energy (blaster shots) so I don't see why he couldn't do it.
Provided he doesn't just Force Push everyone away from him and let them blow up at a "safe" distance.
>>
>>77364826
Spoony did a fun Counter Monkey episode about roleplaying as a bounty hunter with all sorts of weapons that could disable or overwhelm Jedi. Nets, explosives, traps flechette guns, guns that shoot melting goop, etc.

But skilled Jedi or Sith would probably have a Force field to protect them.
>>
>>77364738
dont really connect to new hope when vader interrogates some guy and he says its diplomatic ship when he just was slaughtering people from that ship.
>>
>>77354961
any chance anyone has another upload?
>>
>>77364869
damn those guys were well and truly fucked.
>>
>>77364923
There's a webm link with sound in this thead
>>
>>77364923

Yep
https://a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
>>
>>77360301

Why couldn't all of the movies be dark like this?

Fuck I wish they would reboot the entire series and make it grim dark hardcore gory bloody organs and guts screams of death.
>>
>>77364905
my thoughts but maybe they were just merely pretending. like he was good diplomatic ship he dindunuthin
>>
a) Why is the Tantive IV with Leia inside a battle ship going into battle while it was earlier supposed to leave for Tatooine to contact Obi-Wan? What was her plan/purpose in there? Not to devalue her capabilities, but Leia at this point is a princess, senator and diplomat not a military commander, why is she hiding on this ship in the middle of a battle and not heading for Obi-Wan as earlier intended?

b) How can Leia be Vader's only link to find the Rebel Base, when they clearly capture the ship of Admiral Raddus and its crew, that came from that very base?

c) Why is Leia not heading directly for Alderaan or Yavin IV with the plans after jumping from Scarif, but instead for Tatooine? In Episode IV the Empire needs to specifically place a tracing device inside the Falcon to follow it. Hyperspace jumps on their own are appeartently not traceable directly.

d) How did the two droids get aboard Tantive IV in time when Raddus has already left and the Tantive IV must already be aboard his ship, while 3PO & R2 are still having their cameo on the ground of Yavin IV?

e) There were no transmissions beamed to the Tantive IV, but rather to Raddus's ship. The plans where then taken as a physical copy to Leia. In A New Hope it sounds more like the plans were transmitted from the battle to the Tantive IV and Vader was able to trace that transmission and locate her.

A simple solution would have been to have Vader destroy Admiral Raddus ship instead of capturing and boarding it, while the crew manages to last minute transmit the plans to the Tantive IV that is in a nearby star system. Vader can trace that transmission back and therefore locate Leia and the Tantive IV near/on their way to Tatooine, where he will catch up with them in Episode IV.

Of course this does not allow for the awesome scene of Vader sabering his way through the rebels. Also the droids cameo should have been earlier or left out.
>>
vader shouldn't go around engaging lowly rebel directly when he can order strom tropers around.

the scene would have worked better if a rebel team or even imperial rival team tried to assassinate them and then they suddenly realized they are trapped with him with no way of surviving, vader just casually slaughtering them
>>
>>77364885
I think they'd just use their foresight and cunning to avoid all the traps and manoeuvre in such a way they wouldn't even need to dodge/deflect the flechette/shotgun blasts since they'd disable the user before they even have a chance to shoot.
>>
>>77355648
(You)
>>
>>77364905
well the first scene of anh is that exact same ship that escaped in R1 getting recaptured and boarded, with Vader once again killing the shit out of the rebels on board, isn't it?
>>
>>77354922
6 very good fighters who all die for a cause grater than themselves mainly to deliver something important to fighting the enemy sounds very similar to something I've played before
>>
>>77364974
thanks, does vader do any other fighting that was pretty cool
>>
Are the New Jedi Order books worth reading?
>>
>>77365028
Considering the nature of lightsabers, blasters and force telekinesis, the likelihood of ever seeing blood in Star Wars is low.
>>
>>77360301
Jesus what a fucking nightmare scenario. He's a literal Terminator
>that casual slash at the guy on the ceiling
Fuck!
>>
>>77365139

No, his only other scene was him in Mustafar chilling and chatting with Krenic
>>
>>77365028
rest of the movie is a joke, that's the best part of the whole fucking thing
>>
Why was vader hiding in the dark? Did he fully embrace the spooky side?
>>
>>77360003
I thought it was good. He had Vader sound a bit whiny like he did in the first movie.
>>
Best Star Wars movie since the original 3.
It really holds true in the second half to the ideals which made the first movies great.

Finally, someone did something right for the series.
>>
Fucking awesome, it was goose bumps inducing. Holy shit how good it was
>>
>>77360301
why did it cut right before the climax?

fuck.
>>
>>77365281
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF. The entire movie is fucking great. It is objectively superior to all the prequels and is easily as good as any of the OT films. If you don't like Rogue One, then you plain don't like this genre of film and/or star wars period, and shouldn't even be posting in the thread. It's a fantastic ***STARWARS*** movie.
>>
>>77363899
no, its his light saber. or he deflects shit
>>
>>77363899
to be fair, no one besides Han ever shot at him in the OT, and he didn't deflect blasts back to Han because he wanted to take him prisoner.
>>
File: bitey.jpg (56KB, 1143x613px) Image search: [Google]
bitey.jpg
56KB, 1143x613px
>>77365400
>>
File: Darktrooper_phase1-HaL.jpg (116KB, 1200x904px) Image search: [Google]
Darktrooper_phase1-HaL.jpg
116KB, 1200x904px
>>77365191
>Terminator

Well, he is more machine than man.

The real Terminators in Star Wars come from Dark Forces tho.
>>
>>77364974
>https://a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
is this from one of the cams? i did the russian one last night but it was shit even for a shit cam
>>
>>77365400
this
>>
>>77361892
I unironically did, yes
>>
>>77365469
>to be fair, no one besides Han ever shot at him in the OT

Han is probably one of the only people stupid or brave enough to try that one-on-one. That look on his face when the gun goes flying out of his hand....

>oh shit hokey religions *are* a match for a good blaster
>>
>>77365560

N O T C A N O N
>>
>>77365400
Consider turning off your computer.
>>
What's up with these new movies refusing to use the original soundtrack and instead using shitty ripoffs of the previous songs?
>>
>>77365381
That's the whole fight. You mean the ending of the movie?
>>
>>77365647
Still viable.
>>
>>77365647
yeah but to be fair, disney wars is poaching ideas from the EU here and there, so those could comeback in some fashion. KSo is literally HK from the KOTOR games, just toned down a bit. (this isn't a critique, I actually don't mind them using ideas from the EU and refining them to be less gay).
>>
>>77361962
emo Hayden is not vader
>>
>>77365811
No, the ship dropping. The climax was knowing that that door is actual and airlock, and there is no way Vader can get to them. That was the ultimate payoff
>>
>>77365762
>>77365535

Rogue One is undeniably a great STARWARS movie. It's not "kino" or high art, but neither is the OT/PT/ST, and R1 easily stands up to those. It's like the third best STARWARS movie.
>>
>>77365047
>Of course this does not allow for the awesome scene of Vader sabering his way through the rebels. Also the droids cameo should have been earlier or left out.

the last scene could have been vader storming the bridge slaughtering rebel and fish admiral. After the carnage is over, Vader inspect one of the computer and realized the rebel were transmitting the plan during the fight.

then cut to Leia on tantive 4 with the disk.
>>
>>77360301
>https://a.pomf.cat/cajpbx.webm
why are they too dumb to shoot his lower body? they all shoot at his torso where he conveniently defends against the blaster shots.
>>
>>77365288
vader can probably see in the dark with his cybernetic.
>>
>>77366229
Because A they were scared shitless and B it wouldn't change shit because Vader can deflect that too
>>
>>77355408
With a few prothesis and CGI effects, Ralph Fiennes could have been perfect.
>>
>>77354922
Why the fuck didn't he just pull the disk out of the other guys hand and crush it?
>>
>>77366287
>Because A they were scared shitless and B it wouldn't change shit because Vader can deflect that too
how is he deflecting multiple shots at him all over his body?
pro tip: he doesnt he fucking dies
>>
>>77366229
>>77366349
Watch closely. At least one guy tries to shoot him in the leg.
Despite being a robotic abomination Vader is still dexterous as shit.
>>
>>77365288
If you've got infrared vision, why would being in the dark bother you?
>>
>>77363202
>https://a.pomf.cat/ohdyfx.webm
not gonna lie senpai, i cried.
>>
>>77366447
>Despite being a robotic abomination Vader is still dexterous as shit.
he can be dexterous all he wants due to the limitations imposed by the geometry of his sword he cannot deflect shots at his upper body and his lower body that are shot roughly at the same time. fucking dumb movie.
>>
>>77361892
Absurd shit considering the original trilogy, where Yoda, greatest Jedi fucking ever, finds it exhausting to lift Luke's X-Wing out of a swamp

I know he's old and shit but perhaps you guys don't realize how colossal a Star Destroyer is. It's just wacky-ass shit.
>>
>>77366607
implying he cant deflect them with the force nigger
>>
>>77355529
I know you're memeing, but when they de-aged Hopkins for Westworld, they used a body double (Hopkins is too heavyset, he's an old man) and reference material of him from the 70s.
>>
>>77366607
>due to the limitations imposed by the geometry of his sword he cannot deflect shots at his upper body and his lower body that are shot roughly at the same time.

omg, can you please shut up please

VADER WAS GREAT, ok?

ppsuuuu psuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhh help ussssssssss! ahhhrggggggg buuuum

great
>>
>>77366607
>>77366447
The PT show that jedi do have a limit on how much blaster bolt they can deflect.

6 guys with blaster pistol isn't it.

If blind ip man can dodge blaster bolt then jedi can do it as well in addition to using the saber.
>>
File: Ponda_arm.jpg (91KB, 800x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ponda_arm.jpg
91KB, 800x384px
>>77365174
>>
>>77366607
give me a break autist
>>
Should've been more gory for shock f Vader, guess it has to appeal to kids tho
>>
>>77366920
Doesn't this dude and his pal make a cameo during the Jedha scene in R1?
>>
File: zSeJu.jpg (54KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
zSeJu.jpg
54KB, 590x330px
>>77366920
>>
>>77367023
Yes.
>>
>>77366618
Doesn't Yoda say that size doesn't mean shit to the force?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-17-15-37-20.png (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-17-15-37-20.png
324KB, 1280x720px
>>77360301
GUYS?
>>
>>77366920
His arm just fell into some ketchup strain in the floor.
>>
>>77366920
his arm literally just landed on a giant waffle with raspberry syrup on the side.
>>
>>77366300
Yeah, but he's a fcking white male! C'mon!
>>
>>77360301
What happens to the main group of characters?
>>
>>77367309

Literally everybody dies
>>
>>77367309
Various generic war film deaths for the most part. Then the last of them get mopped up by the Death Star blast destroying the location.
>>
>>77355475
>I was in the run up to this drafting in my head the >post I was going to make warning others.
Wtf man, are you autistic you were getting giddy imagining ruining a movie for others. God this site is absolute cancer for autistic sperglord's who don't have friends.
>>
>>77355579
> no twirling at all
What the fuck is that movement he's doing to block the blaster bolts, then? He's spinning his lightsaber in front of him, what the fuck is that called, if not twirling?
>>
The force is with me, I am one with the force.
>>
>>77354922
It was fucking awesome
To that point every ""important"" character in the movie died a Saving Private Ryan death with a semi-meaningful moment with the audience fully knowing that they'd all die but deliver the DS plans
This scene felt like a huge tonal shift with the guys dying in terror and the audience getting at least the feeling that the plans might not get delivered after all
Also I probably played Force Unleashed too much
>>
>>77367111
WAKE ME UP
>>
File: 1295152325494.gif (2MB, 517x349px) Image search: [Google]
1295152325494.gif
2MB, 517x349px
>>77367510
Just basic strikes. What you're calling twirling is a sort of moulinette. Where you bring the weapon in a circle past the natural movement of the wrist or 'breaking at the wrist' as it's called in most weapons martial arts.

Usually in Star Wars nerds by opening the hand as you can observe if you google how to spin a lightsaber. It's common throughout the prequels especially with Anakin Skywalker who does it behind his back constantly and is a common criticism of prequel choreography. Pic related was it brought to it's absurd conclusion.

Vader never breaks at the wrist. All his cuts in Rogue One are reserved simple sweeping cuts. The only one that could be mistaken for anything like a 'twirl' was when he kills the guy on the ceiling but it's not it's a standard cut backwards.

Essentially the same as the style he uses in the original series (the only one handed style therein to denote his strength and skill compared to Luke).
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-11-30.png (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-17-16-11-30.png
391KB, 1280x720px
>>77367691
CANT WAKE UP
>>
File: rebel scum.png (2MB, 1545x816px) Image search: [Google]
rebel scum.png
2MB, 1545x816px
>galaxy far far away
>basic infantry have peashooters
>>
>>77368071
>galaxy far far away
>fucking everyone barely takes cover and chooses to march into rooms filled with hostiles as if they were entering their own house
>>
>>77366300
Dammit, you're right, that would've been a perfect fit.
>>
>>77364738
Yep. I really liked the scene because of this horror-like feel it had desu
>>
>>77367510
the 'twirling' refers to Vader actually twirling his body, like Obi-Wan and Anakin do all the time in the PT. Not spinning the lightsaber.
>>
>>77367972
Could use some audio shifting but how's this

https://a.pomf.cat/gmlrdv.webm
>>
>>77368337
and Luke in ESB and ROTJ and Old Ben does.

Luke even does force somersaults in ROTJ.
>>
>>77356227
So many things wrong with these posters. First of all, TIE inteceptors are NOT in TESB and shouldnt it be the Falcon flying AWAY from the TIE's????!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>77368350
God this is more nostalgic than the movie. I miss when Youtube was just for music videos of Star Wars, LOTR and the Matrix to Evanessence and Linkin Park.
>>
>>77368337
Regardless he does neither in Rogue One.
>>
>>77363987
try not to choke on your aspirations
which was a good line
>>
>>77368645
>choke on your aspirations
That was Grievous.
>>
File: 10.png (2MB, 1058x802px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2MB, 1058x802px
>>77363987
>>
So what are the chances of Kylo ever getting to Vader's level
>>
>>77368788

Never. Who can even teach Kylo the ways of the force now
>>
>>77368788
None, hopefully.
>>
>>77368826
Giant hologram guy I'd assume
>>
File: Blasphemy.jpg (144KB, 1183x560px) Image search: [Google]
Blasphemy.jpg
144KB, 1183x560px
>>77368771
That moment was so good.

>Everyone gets their shit pulled in by Vader.
>>
>>77368788
If Episode VIII is as unoriginal as TFA then I fully expect them to rip-off Rouge One Vader's scene.
>>
>>77368448
Your welcome famiglia. I remember the days of Shonen Bushido and AMV Hell too.
>>
>>77368892
Does it count as ripping off if it's their own scene
>>
>>77368350
Now do one with Butcher Pete
>>
>>77354952
>wants vader to have the ability to force grab ships that size
What are you, 12?

If he had that kind of power then the tiny tiny bit of realism left in star wars would just disappear making Vader a boring 2strog4u character that can just step outside and crash ships with his hands.

Idiot.
>>
>>77368350
this is a really good camrip, where can i get it?
>>
>>77368771
What happens next?
>>
>>77368788
Pretty much Zero. Vader was King Dick at the height of the Jedi and then casually hunted down and massacred them all.

It's conjecture but from his turn in TFA it doesn't look he'd compare really. That said the stopping the blaster bolt makes him look super powerful and he has a direct descendant of Vader so who knows. Also the fluff has always been vary clear that Vader is extremely limited by his suit and would be Force Unleashed mode without it so since Ren isn't limited that way you never know.

Vaders real power comes from having the Empire behind him and the accompanying force projection (in the IRL sense) the First Order is seemingly a smaller less all powerful power.
>>
>>77368892
>Kylo Ren killing Resistance
>>
>>77368932
I mean making a shitty copy of it, just like how they copied most of ANH.
>>
>>77368932
It would be called re-hashing.
>>
>>77368771
this keeps getting posted and never a resolution whats the comic called I want to read it?
>>
>>77368892
>>77368980
>Kylo Ren is killing all our people in that hallway
>You mean like Vader did that one time?
>No, no, look
>shows hologram of Vader killing Rebel soldier
>This is Vader killing mooks
>shows hologram of Kylo killing a trillion Resistance soldiers in a huge hallway
>And this is Kylo killing mooks.
>>
>>77368940
He IS a 2strong4u character already.
It's not even a good ship.
>>
>>77355034
I was thinking the exact same thing. I love dthat whole desperate " we need to protect the ship thats carrying our last hope " while everything goes to shit and they are being overrun feeling the last moments of the third act had.
>>
>>77368960
> Also the fluff has always been vary clear that Vader is extremely limited by his suit and would be Force Unleashed mode without it so since Ren isn't limited that way you never know
Well, he got fucked up by Chewie and Rey at the end of TFA so he might get some cybernetic implants.
>>
>>77369060
Post the webm of him hacking computers with his shitsaber
>>
>>77369101
hopefully not as the closer he is to Vader the shittier his character will be.

Funny enough there was only one cosplayer at the midnight release i went to and it was a Kylo Renfag.
>>
>>77366063
Reddit disagrees
>>
>>77369059
Star Wars Darth Vader.
But that was a crossover with the main Star Wars comics.
>>
File: i see into your mind.png (610KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
i see into your mind.png
610KB, 640x800px
>Kill younglings
>Kill rebel scum
>>
>>77355579
My favorite part of your video is the guy giggling in the background when he ignites the light saber.
>>
File: ayy lmao srg.png (102KB, 367x396px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao srg.png
102KB, 367x396px
>>77368350
>>https://a.pomf.cat/gmlrdv.webm
>>
Camrip when? I'm not giving the Mouse jews my gold pieces after the last one.
>>
File: 1481759991533.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1481759991533.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>77368350
>vader force throws the second to last guy
>guitar riff syncs in
>>
>>77366300
fffffuuuuuuuuck me that is perfect
>>
File: 1472301435061.png (35KB, 883x557px) Image search: [Google]
1472301435061.png
35KB, 883x557px
>>77369216

perfect
>>
>>77354922
im probably amongst the few who appreciated this scene because of how intense and short it was.

Had this been a long fight scene it would have just been for the sake of it. Instead it kind of made sense in the scheme of the story
>main cast goes thru hell
>everyone dies one by one
>the whole point was to get the plans to the alliance
>focus comes back to the plans and how much danger its in
>just when you think it will be fine Vader is the last obstacle -- and he isn't stopped by jedi or vigilantes, he is stalled by a few rebels just long enough for the plans to escape him

Simple. Not overdone. I would have been disappointed if Vader was packed into this movie. Granted, he deserved one more scene in the movie, but really thats it. This was supposed to be a SW film with a focus on the smaller aspects of the universe, and it was refreshing to be away from Jedi. Too much Vadre and you might as wel make Donnie Yen a Jedi knight and Jyn into Rey.
>>
>>77360301
>>
>>77363202
Saddest part of the movie IMO, just eeking out the best character's death
>>
>>77360301
from which cam rip is this? can someone provide a torrent link?
>>
File: Heresy.png (311KB, 887x285px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
311KB, 887x285px
>>77369329
>im probably amongst the few
Like, what the fuck are you talking about? Vader is the best.
>>
>>77369777
no one?
>>
>>77364178
That's a pretty low bar anon. Being better than TFA is also a really low bar.
>>
>>77360003
>>77359933
"Why am I recording every word in the dictionary?"
>>
>>77364777
holy shit it's working. Everytime I read your damn post I got to "Death Star Was," An my mind literally kept trying to say "Death Star Wars."
>>
>>77364195
Well not really considering the facility, and the planet, was nuked quite literally by the Death Star. There isn't any robot left to reprogram.
>>
File: 1477431604313.jpg (61KB, 875x914px) Image search: [Google]
1477431604313.jpg
61KB, 875x914px
>>77355224
If I had the opportunity to remake the prequels, I'd have episode 1 Anakin be roughly the age he was in episode 2. By the end of episode 1/beginning of episode 2, he would be a budding military commander, pic related. Anakin should have taken on the name Vader at the end of episode 2 to reflect the proposal Luke faced in Empire, and episode 3 should have entirely been him in his prime culling the Jedi and conquering the galaxy for the Empire, eventually confronting Obi-wan.
>>
>>77370642
this is what I expected as well, glad to see I wasn't alone here
>>
>>77370642
> Gary Cooper

oh jesus yes
>>
>>77355189

That probably won't happen. Marvel has been releasing a cannon comic series about just that. Pretty much vader going around hunting shit
and murdering entire peoples. Read it if you're interested but I doubt Disney is gonna make a solo vader film since all the gaps habe been filled in.
>>
>>77369329
my only complaint is he didnt get to kill anyone from the main cast
>>
File: wtf.jpg (255KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
255KB, 961x759px
>>77368071
>they're all dressed like CIA
>>
File: 20150825_143737_resized.jpg (447KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20150825_143737_resized.jpg
447KB, 918x1632px
>>77364271
>>
>>77365162
There are no books about the new jedi order yet :^)
>>
it was great, but like 20 seconds long.. so not really worth it to watch the whole film.
>>
>>77363899

Are you fucking autistic?
>>
File: 1481758807955.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1481758807955.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>>77368350
>https://a.pomf.cat/gmlrdv.webm
GOD DAMN
>>
my whole theater literally gasped in fear, myself included. That shit was absolutely fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 1431307175209.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431307175209.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>77364271
>>
File: empire.jpg (8KB, 177x170px) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
8KB, 177x170px
>>77372265
>OH LAWDY HELP ME PLS
>>
>>77360301
This makes me want to go out and watch the movie, even though I know the rest of the movie probably isn't this good.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.