[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF? I hate women now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Gone-Girl-Poster.jpg (108KB, 1000x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Gone-Girl-Poster.jpg
108KB, 1000x1299px
WTF? I hate women now!
>>
>tfw no amy gf
>>
pleb
>>
>>70218835
One of the best films ever made
>>
>>70218835
That was the point of the movie.
It's incredibly mysoginistic

Prove me wrong
>>
>>70219002
I can't but the director is right.
We've all been finched.
>>
>>70219002
Retard
>>
File: carrie coon gone girl.jpg (195KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
carrie coon gone girl.jpg
195KB, 1920x800px
>>70219002

>Prove me wrong

Carrie Coon is incredibly supportive of her brother and his innocence

>dat handjob scene

Umph
>>
>>70218835
>WTF? I hate ... now!
How and why did this become a meme?
>>
>>70218835
How come you don't hate all men after seeing one movie with an evil man?
>>
>>70219002
It's only about this set of people, not women/men in general, why do neckbeards/legbeards have to make everything about their little inoccuous internet gender wars?
>>
>>70218835
>now

uh huh
>>
>>70218835
>WTF? I hate women now!
>now!
What took you so long?
>>
>>70219100
IT'S A DIP YOU MENE
>>
>>70219096
Thank /int/
>>
I watched this with my sister and she seemed slightly distressed about the whole story and the was Amy was. She claimed that most women were not like Amy.

Probably didn't help that I had read the book but told her nothing about it other than that it was a mystery/thriller sort of movie.
>>
That's because women know how to turn guilt into a knife they use to stab you in the back.
>>
>>70219198
>She claimed that most women were not like Amy.
She would though
>>
>>70219083
>only female positive charachter
>is a dike

Do you see my point?
>>
>>70219198
How awkward was it during the sex scenes?
>>
>>70219283
Not at all if you get my meaning ;)
>>
>>70219277

>>is a dike

What? And how does being a lesbian prove your point in any way?
>>
>>70219283
asking right questions.
not op but it is comfy with sisters and cousins desu
>>
>>70219331
12 year olds, dude
>>
>>70219331
It's the closest thing to a man a woman can be
>>
>>70218835
Gone girl did nothing wrong
>>
>>70219463
imagine being in a state of mind where you think of posting garbage like this
>>
>>70219509
Neil Patrick Harris would disagree
>>
>>70218835
Movie was too short. I wanted to see Gone Girl do more psycho sexy stuff ;_;
>>
>>70219699

Please like he can talk
>>
>>70219509
>>70219699
Johnny Depp would disagree
>>
>>70219699
NPH was a massive cuck for the whole movie. Waiting 15 years while your waifu is being taken by losers and Bin Al-Flick and still crawling bck as if she is a goddess as soon as she gives him attention again.
>>
>>70219806
Doesnt warrent his death. What if you had cucked him?
>>
It is no exaggeration to say that my life would be very different were it not for this movie. That said, I hated it. Good, but I hated it for how it made me feel and the drastic changes it caused.
>>
>>70218835
nah i hate psychopath especially when it's a woman
>>
>>70219002

I actually just realized a few seconds ago that people probably don't believe amber heard because of movies like this pushing le sociopath mastermind but also le emotionally unhingred female villain trope
>>
>>70219906
People don't believe her because her story has more holes than a colander
>>
>>70219844
I'm sad for cucks. Bitch is ovenworthy.
>>
>>70219198
Seems odd that she felt distressed that you might think all women are like that. I don't watch Zodiac and feel a compulsion to tell a woman that not all men are serial killers.
>>
>>70219002
the 3 most competent characters in the movie are females. yet dumb feminists call it "mysoginistic" because the main antagonist happens to be a woman.
>>
>>70219198

most women are way too useless and indecisive to pull an amy scheme

t. female
>>
>>70220656
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Pls don't kill me
>>
>>70218835
>In an October 6, 2014, article titled "Gone Girl's Biggest Villain Is Marriage Itself", Jezebel's Jessica Coen wrote: "Movie Amy pales in comparison to the vivid character we meet in the book. Strip away Book Amy's complexities and you're left with little more than 'crazy fucking bitch.' That makes her no less captivating, but it does make the film feel a lot more misogynistic than the novel."Coen concedes that this did not negate her enjoyment of the film, "as we ladies are well accustomed to these injustices."Time's Eliana Dockterman wrote on the same date that Gone Girl is both "a sexist portrayal of a crazy woman" and a "feminist manifesto", and that this duality makes the film interesting. Zoƫ Heller of The New York Review of Books wrote: "The problem with Amy is not that she acts in vicious and reprehensible ways, or even that her behavior lends credence to certain misogynist fantasies. The problem is that she isn't really a character, but rather an animation of a not very interesting idea about the female capacity for nastiness", concluding that "The film is a piece of silliness, not powerful enough in the end to engender proper 'disapproval': only wonder at its coarseness and perhaps mild dismay at its critical success."
>>
>>70219624
unfortunately it's true. women become lesbians to be like men and often (major majority of the time) have deep resentment that they don't have a penis.

look up penis envy.
>>
The creepy articles at the time trying to frame Amy as a feminist hero (while others said the movie was mysoginistic) was somewhat eye-opening.
>>
>>70219198
>She claimed that most women were not like Amy.
Thats exactly what a woman like Amy would say.
Checkmate.
>>
post the hair stroking stare webm
>>
DUDE ALIMONY LMAO
>>
I thought it was pretty balanced in the whole gender role scheme of things. It did of course show that women can easily lie their way into painting a picture that can (and does) destroy men's lives but it also showed a lot of the pressures and social norms that are put on women (i.e the bit where she explains what a "cool" girlfriend needs to be)

But at the end of the day the story just happened to have a female antagonist, didn't really suggest all women are utter psycho cunts.
>>
>>70219906
I haven't seen Gone Girl and I don't believe Amber. Check mate.
>>
File: amberdepp2.jpg (74KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
amberdepp2.jpg
74KB, 664x441px
WTF? I hate women now!
>>
>>70226049
which one is the pirate again?
>>
>>70219002
>Prove me wrong
Your post is a textbook example of mansplaining.
>>
>>70225136
The cool girlfriend bit really you stuck with me too.

I think up until the twist is revealed it was a lot more even sided, with Nick painted as a lazy and angry jerk to compliment her ice queen persona. No one party was guilty and hated the other without reason just like my parents marriage
>>
File: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl Stare.webm (3MB, 1280x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamund Pike Gone Girl Stare.webm
3MB, 1280x1066px
test
>>
>>70219906
>trope
Women are master manipulators.
>>
>>70219906
I just realised that it's merely a case of art reflecting reality. Really made me think.
>>
>>70224306
>>70226607
>>
>>70225136
Except that "cool girlfriend" bit was complete and utter bullshit.

>"All guys want a girl who is just a man with boobs."

Why does the media always try to explain what men want, yet they never just ask men?

I think they would be surprised.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.