[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Achieved high success with sketch comedy >Realize people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 42

File: dc.jpg (43KB, 603x602px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
43KB, 603x602px
>Achieved high success with sketch comedy
>Realize people were laughing at you not with you
>Take a long hiatus and return to stand up
>People constantly yelling out I'M RICK JAMES BITCH everywhere you go
>Have a breakdown on stage when the audience keeps yelling out lines from your show

I hope he won't become a JUST
>>
>>65687696
>people were laughing at you not with you

that was literally never true
>>
Black dudes can't become JUST unless they're crippled or morbidly obese. Who's his wife gonna leave him for? Another black guy? No point
>>
>>65687741
He felt that was true when one of the camermen was laughing at one his sketches. He
>>
>>65687741
its what he himself claims as the reason he left the show

> The third season hit a big speed bump in November 2004. He was taping a sketch about magic pixies that embody stereotypes about the races. The black pixie--played by Chappelle--wears blackface and tries to convince blacks to act in stereotypical ways. Chappelle thought the sketch was funny, the kind of thing his friends would laugh at. But at the taping, one spectator, a white man, laughed particularly loud and long. His laughter struck Chappelle as wrong, and he wondered if the new season of his show had gone from sending up stereotypes to merely reinforcing them. "When he laughed, it made me uncomfortable," says Chappelle. "As a matter of fact, that was the last thing I shot before I told myself I gotta take f_____— time out after this. Because my head almost exploded."
>>
File: spl55259-001.jpg (47KB, 635x442px) Image search: [Google]
spl55259-001.jpg
47KB, 635x442px
>>65687748
>be black supremacist
>marry an asian woman anyway

why do blacks do this? White supremacists do the exact same thing I notice. Always marrying asian women.
>>
>>65687778
>>65687783
he's either a mind reader or paranoid
>>
File: 1454378098765.jpg (14KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454378098765.jpg
14KB, 450x240px
>>65687741
He was too insulated to realize that his nigger sketches actually brought blacks and whites together. My high school, for example, had race riots the year before I started going. Some of the people involved were drug dealers and "rappers" who were in my business class. I can recall white kids saying "I'm Rick James!" and the black guys calling back "THEY SHOULDA NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS MONEY!" and everybody laughing and bonding.

Chappelle was educated by his self-loathing liberal parents and likely pressured by other prominent, self-hating gated community blacks about how he was a "house-nigger" and making blacks look foolish.

Believe me, he was bringing people together. He threw it away because he wanted black exclusion and black pity, rather than cultural strength and pride.
>>
>>65687834
Fucking this. Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, EVERYBODY was getting along in my high school when Chappelle Show was airing new shows, and I live in the south.
>>
>>65687834
>tfw I have nostalgia for the 00s when race relations were actually good
>>
>>65687834
Chappelle dressed up in white fface for fucks sake and nobody gave a shit, you know why? Because it was FUNNY

I'd side with the SJW fucks if they were physically capable of racial comedy
>>
In his interview on Inside the Actor's whatthefuckever he said he had a meeting with some big shots that told him they want him to do a movie where he dresses like a woman.
So glad he didn't cucked like Murphy, Lawrence, the Wayan's bros. and whoever else.
>>
>>65687813
paul mooney fucked chappelle up with his own racism
>>
>>65687696
>breakdown on stage
when
>>
>>65688084
This. From what I heard, Mooney saying something along the lines of "Pryor passed the torch to Chappelle" really didn't sit well with Dave since he thought he could never be comparable to Richard.
>>
>>65688084
Paul Mooney is just a bitter man, if he was white he'd be considered an edgelord like Davis Aurini.
>>
File: davchappel.png (61KB, 907x359px) Image search: [Google]
davchappel.png
61KB, 907x359px
>>65688084
Everytime I see a "what happened to chappelle" thread I feel obligated to post this screenshot I took months ago.
>>
>>65688384
I believe it. A lot of black comedians don't like Mooney these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFZ8G74MQXM
>>
>>65688479
underrated link
>>
>>65688479

Aries Spears is underrated as fuck.
>>
>goes back to africa

Every rednecks dream
>>
File: chiraq_ver11_xlg.jpg (478KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
chiraq_ver11_xlg.jpg
478KB, 1013x1500px
He'll be fine
>>
>>65687696
Paul Mooney got in his head he black /pol/'d him with delusions and conspiracy theories.

Paul Mooney was legit racist, maybe because he had a different experience growin up but I think he had a negative influence on him.
>>
>>65687786
It all has to do with many black celebrities belonging to a cult called "The Nation if Islam" The Wu Tang Clan subscribes to their beliefs for example. And those beliefs include, white people were created by an evil scientist trying to create a "white devil" (that's where that term comes from) but that Asians and Blacks are actually the same race. I could not make this shit up.
>>
>>65687778

HAS
>>
>>65689193
>people who can't handle banter don't like being made fun of

More news at 11
>>
>>65689193
Nowadays that quote is the other way around. People get uncomfortable when they talk about minorities, but when its "LOL WHITE PEOPLE" its all laughs and white guilt
>>
>>65687786

asians are like neutral ground.

if you're black and you hate white people but dont want a black girl, white girls are still off limits - asian girls are still non-white, and so its a good compromise for them.
>>
>>65687834
so much this
I remember my last two years of high school everyone was loving chappele show and talking about it. before that we had plenty of "incidents" as the school called it that were borderline race wars
dave you did so much good and you didn't realize it
>>
I heard it was Bill Burr who was laughing on stage, he was interviewed on some radio show alongside Patrice O'Neal about it and was joking that he's th e reason Chappelle got off the air.
>>
>>65687778
>cast and crew laughing while taping a sketch show
no fucking way? really?
>>
>>65688384
damn, I can see that happening too
>>
>>65689193
>everyone laughed when dave was in white face
Paul was just jealous and bitter over being no where near as successful.
>>
>>65689193
>mfw Mooney is spewing the black version of /pol/, except he's talented as fuck

Mouth breathers need to step it up
>>
>>65687834
I never thought of it in exactly this way, but your are right. I remember my black and white friends running around school yelling, "woogity booty, nigger!" like Clayton Bigsby, blind white supremacist. He was making fun of everyone, so it made everyone more open and comfortable. I understand why he would want to get of show business though, it's too fake and hollow for a real person like Dave.
>>
>>65689442
No man, read the fucking replies, Nation of Islam. Asians are okay to those black celebrity cultists because they believe Asians ARE blacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
>>
>>65687696
He was in the trailer for Chi-Raq, that's pretty JUST
>>
>>65689544
I thought he was funny on the show. But he clearly had a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>65689193

ya i saw him live. all he did was shit-talk white people. its not like he was dishonest about it, there was no pretense like , oh i'm just joking. so there's that.

also in most intimate moments with the crowd he would warn black people in the audience never trust white people as they dont like you no matter what they say. literally that
>>
So few people seem to notice the tinge of insanity in Chapelle. The guy had a mental breakdown. It's fucking obvious. Watch any interview with him after his return, and there's this subtle miscommunication point between the interviewer/audience and Dave, like this little junction at which they really don't understand what the other one is saying.

Dave has some kind of legit delusional disorder, probably paranoid, where he thinks people are more interested in the intricacies of his weird little thing than they really are. He gives too many details, details that are slightly odd, etc. The interviewer/audience gloss over it without really noticing.

My guess is he did some drugs that fucked his brain a bit. He used to be extremely lucid and self-aware, and now he's just subtly like one of those autistic people who don't get that a joke has been made while everyone is laughing, and just keeps barrelling through to tell their little story. Something went wrong with the dude.
>>
>>65689560
i dont think chapelle is hard core nation of islam.

i suspect he's similar to mos def and lord jamal in that they do probably believe weird shit about white people
>>
My fav is "do i know black people" jeopardy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoRb9C_ndI
>>
>>65689603
His stand ups are literally "WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT" tier it's ridiculous.

In one of his stand ups in Dallas he went on somewhat of a rant telling black people "all y'all black people in here need to stop thinking money is real... it's not... no matter how hard you try you can't take that shit with you when you die... you can't.... BUT YOU GOTTA GIVE THOSE EGYPTIANS CREDIT FOR TRYING..." *every nigger starts applauding*
>>
>>65687783
What an idiot.
>>
>>65687896
Yeah even the Asians liked that shit.
>>
>>65689338
>>65689560
There's a difference between the gut feelings people have and ideology. When it comes down to it, almost all preferences are gut reactions and get backed up by ideology, so it's a bunch of niggers saying

>Dat chink be fleek nigga gib me sumdat, fuck nigga bitches
>besides, we the same race anyways, I ain't no race traitor Uncle Tom nigga
>>
>>65689625

Isn't Mos Def straight up "WE WUZ"tier these days?
>>
>>65688479
that is a good paul money
>>
>>65688898
>>65688996
>>65689750

Criminally underrated, his impressions are spot on. Any ethnicity, any accent, any stereotype, give him 5 minutes to practice and he's got that shit mastered.
>>
>>65689742

Everything black people do these days is WE WUZ to you clowns these days so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>65688898
>underrated

You're literally the next poster you faggot
>>
>>65689398

NO
>>
File: nick-cannon-is-hilarious-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nick-cannon-is-hilarious-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>65687786

Wait, so this kid isn't really his son?
>>
>>65689603
>>65689677
Man that's fucked up, I'd walk out of there. Make fun of me all you like, but that's just spreading his venom.
>>
>>65689418
hoping this doesn't come as an offense, I'd say the cause of such incredible phenomenon might be that making fun of the so called minorities is way easier since there already are social stigmas surrounding their very existance while being white str8 men is a nicer and less mockable way of living la vie. For instance, making fun of fat people is cheap and easy. Making fun of non-whites' aesthetics, culture and so on is easy, just like reading a book on anthropology and finding other traditions insane is easy (hence you use your own as parameter). And I do believe you can make fun of any race (David Chappelle, Ansari and CK done that) as long as you try not coming off so blatantly racist at doing so (don't know, but I guess you can make use of stereotypes by not reinforcing harmful ones and so on).

This is common and means that means of comedy are changing and following things that are being questioned. Like making jokes on christianism are nowadays not considered as bad and making jokes on gay people are not considered as funny as it used to.
>>
I kek at anyone who thinks Mooney's rantings are legit. He probably does hold some things as his personal beliefs, but he hams the fuck out of everything and plays up the black militant angle. He's a closet homosexual black guy who helped Richard Pryor break across racial media lines in the 60's/70's. There's no way he's actually as prejudiced as he makes himself out to be.
>>
>>65689928
See >>65688479
>>
>>65689794

calm down you tripcoding red arse
>>
>>65689886
>christianism

Please, never post again.
>>
>>65688044
My friends were talking about this. How proud they were that Dave never dressed as a woman. I had to break their hearts and remind them that Dave DID dress as a woman in Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
>>
>>65687834
Sure people can bond over comedy, but it is not directly comedy that brings people together it is the result of it, laughter. When two people laugh there is more than likely a chance they share something in common which is all humans. What people don't understand about about images and depictions is that it affects the sub conscious, you start to believe that whoever you see doing the behavior is behaving naturally. But because you are primed for comedy you laugh, if you saw that same behavior in another circumstance say in real life or in a drama, you know for a fact you are judging them as "niggers". lol humanity is hypocrisy at it's finest, don't ever forget. You could have bonded with a neighbor whenever you wanted to, but you chose not too.
>>
I just want a 2016 edition of the Racial Draft just to see how many millions of people lose their shit
>>
>>65690194
I think when a black comedian rips on black culture white libtards don't feel as awkward as if it was a white comedian
>>
>>65689852

FUCK NICK CANNON
>>
>>65690131
Ahchoo?
>>
>>65687786

filipinos are the blacks of asia
>>
>>65689338
Chapelle actually had a falling out with the NoI for marrying Asian.
>>
>>65690499
Hispanics of Asia. I prefer to acknowledge them as the Puerto Ricans of the Pacific.
>>
>>65687696
>>Have a breakdown on stage when the audience keeps yelling out lines from your show
sitting calmly and waiting for the crowd to behave themselves is hardly a breakdown
>>
>>65687786
if you've never had sex with an asian girl, you will always wonder.
>>
>>65690502
oh noes! does that mean he won't get into black heaven? D:
>>
>>65687834
Literally exactly and unmitigatedly this. Every single word here is true. Especially about his parents and their influence. Good to see someone isn't fooled by this faggot's horseshit. Fuck Chappelle and his cult
>>
>>65687741
Bill Burr was laughing at his joke and he didn't like the way he was laughing and this whole thing started.
>>
>>65687696
Chris Rock is better
>>
File: 1424181223240.jpg (33KB, 412x394px) Image search: [Google]
1424181223240.jpg
33KB, 412x394px
>>65689560
I've always loved this nation of Islam thing. It's like a dye to identify the least intelligent of the least intelligent people on the planet.
>yfw they actually think they wuz kangz n shiiiiet
>think they were true native Americans and Israelites
>they think Carthage, Egypt, basically every ancient civilization was black
>they claim Beethoven, Aristotle, etc. as black
>>
>>65687907
They were never good
>>
>>65690976
>thinking any of that is false
White Devil spotted
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 181x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 181x179px
>>65690864
>>
>>65690976
>>yfw they actually think they wuz kangz n shiiiiet
What gets me is they really wuz kingz n shit but of a completely different region of Africa than they maintain.
>>
>>65691118
>they really wuz
No, they really wuzn't, you know why?
Da Kangs of Africa were either muslim and would not be allowed to sell muslim slaves, and hell, they were the ones selling black pagan slaves, or they were pagan kangs, and like the former, they wouldn't end up as slaves, they were the ones selling slaves.
Kangs my ass.
>>
>>65691118
And look how shitty that region of Africa is today
>>
>>65690135
You're an idiot.
Rap culture is is "standard" of black behavior, it's a culture of avrauce, greed, violence, deceit and hatred. People bonding over things other than bombs and bullets is always a good thing. You need to get your self-esteem up, player.
>>
File: THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png (142KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png
142KB, 350x267px
>>65691229
This is what African Kangs actually believe.
>>
>>65691031
Underage, pls.

You might not be old enough to remember a time before Obama, but race relations were pretty good throughout the late 90's / early 00's. Rodney King and OJ Simpson from the early 90's had faded, and Obama in the late 00's hadn't shown up and started race baiting yet.

The age of Chapelle.
>>
>>65691243
>what is colonization
Technological, industrial civilization is only impressive when it is naturally called for, or actually necessary. Africa is the worlds most fruitful hub, full of culture, nature, and resource. There was no need for infrastructural prevalence but the outside world is full of keen industrialists and exploiters, contamination soon followed quickly.
>>
>>65689625
>lord jamar
>not racist, sexist, and homophobic
>>
>>65691229
>what is Abyssinia
>>
>>65690135
>but it is not directly comedy that brings people together it is the result of it

kek i can tell a nigger struggled to write this
>>
>>65691580
>colonization
Oh God, that unstoppable firestorm of roads, schools, hospitals, and literally centuries of scientific advancement. How horrible
>>
>>65691648
>Abyssinia
>West Africa
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
In the Race Wars podcast (pretty good in the past if you can get past Sherrod Small's godawfulness), someone made a race joke that was pretty great and they laughed and Kurt Metzger said "that's the laugh that chased Dave Chappelle to Africa". I only wish I knew which episode, but it was the last couple of months.
>>
>>65689560
It's funny because Asians hate blacks probably more open than any other race.
>>
>>65689844
DUBS
>>
>>65691780

fucking this. Asians unapologetically hate blacks, and are quite open about it

Idiot niggers, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>65691780
Asians are so good at staying under the radar on their racism it's unbelievable. They're so fucking racist they're racist towards their own kind.

I guess it should be expected given how isolated and xenophobic they are, even in the US in their small communities.
>>
>>65691714
Blacks didn't need that shit, they were fine with their huts.
>>
File: Average Flip.jpg (17KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Average Flip.jpg
17KB, 360x480px
>>65687786

>Filipinos
>asian

Nice meme.
>>
>>65688479
He's not saying it's Paul Mooney's fault. He's saying Hollywood is incredibly racist (which is true).

Also, holy shit. He sounds just like Paul Mooney.
>>
>>65691447
>Rap culture is is "standard" of black behavior
Good to know you went full retard and inadvertently proved my point. Consistent depiction becomes naturalized in the psyche, from there a belief is made about people, groups, activities, etc. I enjoyed Chapelle's satire as many did, but at the same time as he did, i saw the perpetuated imagery as a double edged sword. What the fuck is black kid from the suburbs, or the hamptons or even in the ghetto who doesn't subscribe to that sub culture supposed to recognize? that he is part of something that he really isn't? and in turn become part of a reality he is not part of?
>People bonding over things other than bombs and bullets is always a good thing
beacuse bombs and bullets are the only thing that deteriorate culture right? Take a hike you simian
>>
>>65689193
Paul Mooney literally said nothing wrong
>>
>>65691621
this, lord jamar is just slightly below paul mooney on the we wuz kangs tier chart.
>>
>>65691714
all for the small price of slavery and genocide eh? good deal mate
>>
>>65690499
koreans are the niggers of asia

correct: >>65690551
>>
>>65691878
That's literally the most Asian guy I've ever seen
>>
>>65691659
i could have refined that but whatever quick rant lol shut up cum skin lol
>>
File: 1450598494709.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1450598494709.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>65691965
>there was no slavery or genocide in Africa before colonization
>>
File: bb.jpg (21KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
21KB, 235x235px
>>65687783
A white man on the set of Chappelle's show with a loud obnoxious laugh that probably feels especially entitled to laugh at "black" humor.

...Makes you wonder...
>>
>>65692008
What happens in the home, is between family, everyone else is an intruder.
>>
>>65687786
Damn is black and yellow hard to look at.
>>
>>65691857
Asians don't have parables to 'white supremacy', so their racism looks different to that of white and black americans.

Black people in Japan are generally seen as an oddity, strange and foreign but not *inherently* inferior or detestable.
>>
>>65690864
>>65691094

Chris Rock is better because he knew it wasn't personal. That automatically makes him better. Dave Chappelle literally went nuts, like Tupac going off about conspiracies nuts.
>>
>>65691659
what i meant was that you can come together through laughter without race related humor, its the laughter that soothes and bonds not the racial humour, fack aff now
>>
>>65692016

Bill Fuckboy Burr, even on set he's just checkin IN ON YAAAAAA (with his obnoxious laugh)!
>>
File: 1449429177575.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1449429177575.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>65691930
Nope, you claim to be the arbiter of cultural malfeasance. THE PROBLEM is that there is a "black identity" that is either Hip Hop, self-hatred, or a mixture of the two. Anything else is "selling out" or "being white" and this is a problem propagated by other blacks.

Cultural ribbing is absolutely necessary for growth and respect. You're crying on behalf of blacks and in so doing, infantilizing them as though they cannot self-determine or enjoy things like laughter and sarcasm because, apparently, this dminishes them as a whole and relegates them to the "house-nigger" trashbin.

You, and people like you, are a disease plaguing modern society, and your proselytizing has damaged many people beyond repair.
>>
>>65691714
At the cost of psychologically breaking entire cultures. The wounds caused by absolutely subjugating a people can last centuries, just look at Slavs, and Southerners.
>>
>>65692016
they've confirmed it was him on O&A and MMP

Bill drove Chappelle out of the country
>>
File: 1440748431603.jpg (283KB, 1441x930px) Image search: [Google]
1440748431603.jpg
283KB, 1441x930px
>>65691714
fun fact:
most modern African beaches are used as litter-boxes
>>
>>65692176
>propagated by other blacks

If only this were the entire truth. You're right in one respect but the issue takes on another form. Once a black man begins obtaining success, knowledge, wealth or status, outside of the realms which are stereotypical to him, quickly come the claims that he is 'the whitest black man alive', or 'a black man who wishes he was white'.

Unfortunately, for black people, once they step out of the arena that American culture has created for them, many believe that they are seeking to take traits which 'belong' to whites or sometimes even asians.

It's bullshit.
>>
>>65692207
Germanic people were enslaved by the fucking romans you cuck.
>>
>>65691780
This is absolutely true. Asians have 0 respect for blacks as a people.
>>
>>65692207

They can also heal just as fast. Look at post-war Japan, Asian American attitudes following post-war internment, the monolithic rise of the Republic of Germany, etc.
>>
>>65692016
Literally 100% sure it was Burr who ended Chappelle's Show
>>
>>65691548
Literally retarded because Muslims and Indians/pakis were constantly getting shit after 9/11. I was born in 80 faggot, just because racist shit didn't happen to you doesn't mean it was some magical race blind utopia. And all the trayvon and other shit that's going on now is part of discrimination and assinine policing that happened back in the 00s, for example stop and frisk in nyc was in effect as early as 2002, and it was racist as you could get short of hanging a nigger in a tree.
>>
>>65692343
Colonisation of Japan wasn't nearly as effectual (or worthwhile) as it was in Africa. Japanese culture was essentially unblemished and there was no slave trade imposed by the west.
>>
>>65692353

Chappelle was probably mad Burr fucked all the black girl extras while he was stuck with his ching chong wife.
>>
File: 1440340544551.jpg (9KB, 370x236px) Image search: [Google]
1440340544551.jpg
9KB, 370x236px
>>65692311
>realms which are stereotypical
stereotypical to blacks, you mean
all successful blacks choose to live away from black communities

Blacks have engineered their own demise with a degenerate, self-loathing culture and ingrained inferiority complex. Short people shouldn't blame tall people for being tall. If you feel stupid or ugly or whatever it is, that is your business, end of story. Unwillingness to face this harsh reality, and the inability to deal with said things through humor, leads to violence and hatred.

They only band together in self-pity, never in strength. This is why protests about police violence occur, yet no protests occur about gang violence, and no attempt is made to clean up these neighborhoods because "snitching" is code for "working with white people" and therefore undermining black "society".
>>
File: 1454024644185.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1454024644185.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>65692207
>live in shit hut
>no written language
>no art beyond fingerpainting
>no math whatsoever
>no philosophy
>no agricultural practices
>not even woven cloth
>call it culture, let alone culture worth preserving
>>
>>65692207
I don't know about that. Ireland and America are former colonies that are incredibly successful and generally happy places today.

Colonization didn't make black people unsuccessful.....they were always unsuccessful....before colonization, during colonization, and afterwards. It's just "colonization" is a convenient excuse to explain why all 54 black countries on earth are God forsaken shit holes. The truth is a lot darker. And those who are honest with themselves kniw the answer.
>>
>>65692394
Stop and frisk isn't racist. It's drastically reduced crime. Stop enabling criminals you faggot. Why is it you tell me to trust the police with my life and that I don't need guns, and at the same time tell me they can't be trusted?

Heres a fun fact for you too, during the iranian crisis the DEMOCRATS banned all entry for them into america.

Fucking liberals are hypocrits.
>>
>>65692427
>slavery imposed on Africa

kek

>European: Hello Mr. African Warlord I would like some slaves pls
>African Warlord: That will be 30 gold pieces
>European: (Hands gold) There you are
>African Warlord: Here are your slaves then have a nice day

400 years later

>Africans: WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>65687834
>Chappelle was educated by his self-loathing liberal parents and likely pressured by other prominent, self-hating gated community blacks about how he was a "house-nigger" and making blacks look foolish.

It was PAUL MOONEY that ruined Dave Chappelle, and his show.

Paul Mooney is a bitter, bigoted old nigger that thinks white people hate black people regardless of anything they do. He's the motherfucker that sat Chappelle down and told him how he was being a "house nigger" for actually making people laugh by poking fun at the laughable shit that exists in black "culture".

Larry the cable guy can make fun of "rednecks" and white trash all day, and yet whenever a black guy makes fun of nigger culture, there's always some bitter nigger accusing him of being a sellout, or an uncle Tom. Paul Mooney was that bitter nigger.
>>
>>65689700
Quoth the namefag.
>>
>>65692563
A correction, quoth the TRIPFAG. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you grew a brain and decided to not make it trivial for people to mock you by putting your name on.
>>
>>65692311
The only thing stopping black people from becoming successful are other black people. If you want a group then blame people like Spike Lee, Melissa Harris Perry, and various hip hop artists for this mentality. It's them and those suburban white liberals who don't live in a black neighborhood that are harming black folks.
>>
>>65687786
Asians are neutral ground, better status symbol nowadays, Filipinos and southeast Asian women are like the niggers of asia, and the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean are the whites of Asia

Tighter pussy
>>
>>65691896
did you watch the clip? He said Paul Mooney walks into a room and is an unapologetic asshole to the point that no one can/will work with him, then claims it's because he keeps it too real
>>
>>65692176
Well your first fuck up is that i'm black, not white lol second, that's what i'm saying there is this universal contribution by black entertainers to sustain this one unified black identity, which is obviously completely not true, and hence why Dave broke down. Of course it is not his fault if people absorb his humor as reality, as in not satirical but observational, most people fail the test of discernment, even the best of us do this. This also my opinion, but you see the world as you see it cum skin, that's your prerogative. I mean if all humor was lets say like cosby's and all music like jacksons, and art that is offspring from that, i guarantee you will know and see less dindus, pure social science
>>
>>65692311
THIS. White people always think this is bullshit but it really evolves a complex in a man's mind. I have lost white friends over paranoia because of this reality of sub conscious superitority
>>
File: 1-997.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1-997.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>65689601
must be a pretty big chip to hate the GOAT
>>
>>65692527
>Le irrelevant facts and complete bullshit

Stop and frisk has been going on since the 1960s according to some sources, and crime in nyc has been declining since 1990. Pretty sure the connection is virtually nonexistent especially given how few stops result in actual arrest and conviction.

Just because you got blown the fuck out doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it.
>>
>>65692493
>Abyssinia
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>65692726
>Stop and frisk has been going on since the 1960s

NYC was a warzone in the liberal 70s-80s dumbass
>>
>>65692311
>American culture has created for them

They created it for themselves, by attacking other black people.

How many white people do you see despising "uncle Toms"?
>>
>>65692726
>Le liberal ignoring stats to push their own agenda and branding people with hateful terms if they disagree
>>
>>65692736
>one insignificant empire
Did it cover the entire continent for centuries?
Niggers gotta nig I guess
>>
File: eddard.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
eddard.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>65692642
>I'm black
I don't care, you still don't know what you are talking about. Keep thinking that I'm an evil white bigot and not a visible minority.

Your opinion on the effect of Chappelle's comedy is totally off-base. If you personally think that his comedy was embarrassing for your people, you are, without question, suffering from image problems and need to take a step back from whatever cultural ledge you're perched upon.

I'm not saying comedy should all be like Cosby or music like Jackson. There just has to be content available that isn;t based on hatred and suspicion of "the other". Rap is pure hatred (having grown up on and having grown out of it) and most black comedy is like that loser guy who makes fun of people who aren;t around at parties to make himself look better in front of girls. It;s not about comedy so much as it is about lack of self-esteem of the comedian.

Interestingly enough, I am involved in standup comedy but cannot go into details. Most comedians have deep personal problems so this is not a black thing, though the manifestation of black standup is almost universally self-loathing. Chappelle was beyond that and was doing tremendous good in the world.
>>
>>65692043
And you realize that tribes attacked other tribes, took them prisoners, and sold them as slaves in exchange for "boomsticks" right?
>>
File: blackHeritage.jpg (238KB, 1233x673px) Image search: [Google]
blackHeritage.jpg
238KB, 1233x673px
>>65692736
>Abyssinia
So unimportant that when you google it all you get are cats.
>>
>>65692896
upvoted. enjoy your gold.
>>
>>65692043
>Blacks sold other enslaved blacks to other races
YOU RACIST WHITES / ARABS!!!
>There's more slavery between blacks in africa today than there ever was in the USA
RACIST WHITES
>>
>>65692726
Stop and frisk is really irrelevant.

It's one of those liberal bullshit narratives that they focus on so they don't have to focus on the fact that black men are 6% of the American population and they commit 60% of violent crime.

Take away stop and frisk. I don't care. It's not going to bring back the 80% of black fathers who don't raise their own children. It's not going to help thrir SAT scores. It's not going to drop their homicide rates. So take way stop and frisk, by all means. So we can talk about the real issue.....BLACK CRIME AND DYSFUNCTION.
>>
>>65692815
why do you like eating your sister so much?
>>
>>65687786
>white supremacists
>implying white nationalists/segregationists want to rule over other races.
Come on now, these people are generally dumb but not THAT dumb. They know perfectly well that if they associate with other races -even in the context of a master/slave relationship- it will just be lead to repeat of what has happened already. Emancipation, desegregation and then integration.
>>
>>65692896
learn to spell you twat lol
>just learning the significance of spelling and word association
>>
File: wewuxkings.jpg (213KB, 1179x605px) Image search: [Google]
wewuxkings.jpg
213KB, 1179x605px
>>65692910
>>
>>65692863
Refer back to original post, goodness you must be hard to hang around.
>>
>>65687783
So a guy laughed at his joke? What reaction was he expecting?
>>
>>65692779
This is true.

New York was almost destroyed by liberals. It was saved by Rudy Guiliani, and Bill Bratton, and to a lesser extent Mike Bloomberg and Ray Kelly.

Liberals ruin everything they touch.

I've lived in NYC for 11 years and grew up on Long Island
>>
>>65687783
That paranoid fucker needed to lay off the weed a bit.
>>
>>65692951
>being a butt-blasted minority
If you don't like it, move to a majority-black country. They're all doing really really well, even Haiti which had only been the most profitable colony on earth before they claimed it.
>>
>>65687741
Shut up, Bill Burr.
>>
>>65693110

this
>>
This whole thread is really ignorant about what happened with Chappelle and why he really quit.

Watch his Inside The Actors Studio. It's about an hour long and he goes in depth about why he made the show, got into standup and why he ultimately left.

the TL;DW is that it wasnt one event that made him up and quit. It wasn't just a camera man laughing a little too loudly, or Paul Mooney instilling racist views into him or whatever other bullshit has been posted in this thread.

He basically talks about how white execs kept pushing for him to put more and more white leads in projects he was working on, and he spent so much time working he didnt get to spend time with his father on his death bed, something he regrets to this day. He also talks about how he was overwhelmed by the money they offered him, into the 50 mill + range and how he didnt want the problems that come with that kind of money.

He also says that he just left and went to Africa because he was just Dave over there. He wasnt a super famous celeb and he was tired of people shouting catchphrases at him in public.

So yeah, it's a lot more nuanced than whats being said here
>>
>>65693021
>>65692043

stockholm syndrome
>>
>>65688084
>>65688332
Is it true Paul Mooney is a closet fag who likes very young boys?

I've heard comedians on podcasts make weird jokes and allusions to it.
>>
>>65692850
I never said you were white or evil, because if you are white you are also automatically evil (im kidding). I never said anything about Dave's comedy being embarrassing, if anything it was loved, and i already said i enjoyed it. I'm talking about the images the behavior and narrative of characters leaves residues in peoples mind that get implemented into reality when it shouldn't be, it's just basic social science, I'm basically just saying that his humor can have unintentional duplicity to the average person's weak mind. He is a legend in my books. I remember white kids coming up to me asking about purple drank and all that shit and being surprised when i told them it was a joke lol kinda like a, aw fuck this guy lol (this last sentence is kind of irrelevant lol)
>>
File: 4d6.gif (3KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
3KB, 452x523px
>>65693167
>white execs
>hollywood

I wonder who was behind this post
>>
>>65687813

he was smoking weed by the pound at the time, of course he was paranoid
>>
>>65692943
second part not true, and i never said whites are racist because that is a moronic statement, all i said is that Africa never wanted or needed colonization you fuckin cuck, goodness help us lord
>>
>>65693131
i never said i dint like it or want to leave, propably some other self hating cuck, i love north america
>>
>>65693262

that seems like an awfully general and naive statement.
>>
>>65693012
That map is wrong as fuck
>>
>>65693262
And no one wants immigrants invading their lands either, which is another form of colonization. Yet you liberal cucks let it happen.
>>
>>65693311
History always tells the best jokes right, tit for tat motherfucker aha COOCOOCACHOO full circle motherfuckers FULL CIRCLE!
>>
>>65693305
what is naive about it? who the fuck in their right mind would invite colonization, you're not a cuck are you?
>>
>>65693223

Yeah just ignore everything I said and call me a Jewish shill. Everything I said came directly from Daves mouth so believe whatever the fuck you want. If you're really interested in what happened then I suggest you watch the interview, it's very interesting and Dave explains his whole mindstate leading up to him leaving and it basically explains everything.

Or keep reading bullshit speculation on /tv/ and believing its fact and calling everyone who disagrees with you shills. Whatever.
>>
>>65693401
See the EU
>>
>>65692117

In Japan, EVERY non-Jap is seen as an oddity, strange, foreign, and inherently inferior or detestable.
>>
>>65693223
Do you have to go full /pol/ memeing when a guy makes a half decent post?
>>
>>65692332
>Germanic people were enslaved by the fucking romans you cuck.

EVERYBODY was enslaved by the Romans.
>>
File: 1449960403177.jpg (84KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449960403177.jpg
84KB, 576x768px
>>65693443
get fucked kike
>>
>>65693443
>>65693480
name one non jewish movie producer

I dare you.
>>
File: bestRace.jpg (300KB, 1421x839px) Image search: [Google]
bestRace.jpg
300KB, 1421x839px
>>65693494
Yeah, and only one race overcame it and rebuilt civilization.
>>
>>65693170
is what you wish you had, so you could fee love for the first time
>>
>>65690693
I don't know what Asians you've been fucking, but Chinese, Vietnamese, most Koreans and a good chunk of the Japanese are terrible.
>>
>>65693536
I can't name any movie producers /pol/, I don't give a shit so I don't search every aspect of my life for DA JEWS.
>>
>>65693447
FUCK THE EU, THAT FUCKIN DISEASE
>>
>>65693529
>>65693536

I'm not even jewish. What the fuck are you guys talking about? I literally could not give a fuck about this whole jewish agenda you seem to think i'm pushing, I was just trying to clear up some obvious misconceptions about the Chappelle Show that were going round this thread. Only person to mention Jews in any capacity was you.
>>
>>65687783
Why's he so sensitive? I've been called a nigger to my face and it didn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>65693640
>>65693656
You're the one who said it was white guys forcing him to wear a dress

I want proof it was white guys and not jews.
>>
>>65688084

IT WAS MOONEY!
>>
>>65689774
>Any ethnicity, any accent, any stereotype, give him 5 minutes to practice and he's got that shit mastered.
Jay Mohr is good too, but I think he's wrong that he thinks he's better than Aries (which he has declared a few times)
>>
>>65687741
He literally was a black man in blackface
>>
>>65693700
I didn't say it was anyone forcing him to do it. I told you to quit shitting up a thread with /pol/ memes.
>>
>>65689928
>Paul Mooney
>He's a closet homosexual
>closet
The way he holds his head and purses his lips? Dude's out as fuck
>>
>>65693700

go away idiot
>>
>>65693747
But I was replying to someone that said "whites are forcing black men to wear dresses in movies" which isn't true since all the heads of the major studios are jewish.
>>
>>65693795
prove the movie producers were white and not jewish.
>>
>>65693801
Using /pol/ memes.
>>
>>65691721
>implying that all black Americans are descended from W Africans
I'm asked by Ethiopians if I'm Ethiopian.
>>
>>65687834
This anon hit it right on the fucking dot.
>>
>>65691878
>Flip
Looks like a Chinaman with a tan to me.
>>
>>65693858
>hurr durr muh memes

it's obviously true no one even tries to hide it.
>>
>>65693825
No. I dont give a fuck if they were white, jewish, asian, black, latino or fucking aliens

I dont know what weird fetish you have where you need to constantly point out jewish conspiracies but read my post again. It's not about whether they were Jewish or White its about what they asked him to do. Stop trying to force some bullshit narrative in everywhere and fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>65693700
To the average person jews = white. Especially blacks. When blacks talk about white stereotypes half the time they're talking about jews.
>>
File: 1436357013951.jpg (40KB, 678x499px) Image search: [Google]
1436357013951.jpg
40KB, 678x499px
>>65693656
found the kike
>>
>>65693922
The meme is not that there are Jewish people in high positions in hollywood, it's your
>I wonder who was behind this post!
bullshit you worthless fuck. You want to talk about DA JEWS then do it like a reasonable person instead of a walking parody.
>>
>>65693976
>jewish conspiracies

How is it a conspiracy when it's a readily known fact?

see
>>65693922

Is calling the sky blue a conspiracy too?
>>
>>65692332
>Germanic people were enslaved by the fucking romans you cuck.
And being a slave in the Roman Empire didn't mean you were fucked. Liberated slaves were known to make it into prominent positions in society.
The American system was designed to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>65694043
>can't handle even tepid banter

kek
>>
>>65692896
>Abyssinia
>So unimportant that when you google it all you get are cats.
Nice to know that you suck at history.
Abyssinia is an archaic name for Ethiopia.
Ethiopia is the only nation in Africa that whites never colonized
>>
>>65693167

Why is everyone ignoring this? Did this thread really just devolve into JEWS over basically nothing? Jesus christ /pol/ please go
>>
>>65694129
Nice to know that you're so dumb you don't realize there were 2 nations not colonized.
>>
>>65694129
Yea but Eritreans have a different beef, there is no such thing as borders back in the day, that is colonialist concept
>>
>>65694129
>Ethiopia is the only nation in Africa that whites didn't care about colonizing
>>
>>65689490
Burr has a maniacal fucking laugh.

I'd be scared to meet him in person.
>>
>>65692815
>dat goal post move
>>
File: 1454552577522.gif (684KB, 194x190px) Image search: [Google]
1454552577522.gif
684KB, 194x190px
>>65694043
>being this buttblasted
>>
>>65694066
>The American system was designed to prevent that from happening.
It wasn't from the start. Not until Anthony Johnson - a black slave owner, made it that way.
>>
>>65694196
That's the same kind of thinking behind
"You didn't get molested as a kid? You must have been fat."
>>
>>65693167
I wouldn't give a fuck if I was getting more than 50 mill
>>
>>65692944
For real? 80% of black kids don't have dads?
>>
>>65693665
why are you such an uncle tom?
>>
>>65689193
I fucking love white people impressions
>>
File: Unwed%20mothers.png (137KB, 717x574px) Image search: [Google]
Unwed%20mothers.png
137KB, 717x574px
>>65694313
Not quite 80% no
>>
>>65692311

It is bullshit but the people that reinforce this the most are their fellow blacks.

Do you honestly believe whites dislike "whitewashed" minorities vs ghetto, thug culture, minorities? C'mon...
>>
>>65693665
i have too, by strangers and friends, it doesn't make me react but it definitely doesn't make me feel good lol
>>
>>65694234
>It wasn't from the start. Not until Anthony Johnson - a black slave owner, made it that way.
I just read some stuff about this man, and it's clear that you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>65694391
unwed mothers = absent fathers?
>>
>>65694391
7 year old graph, it's probably up to 80 now
>>
>>65687696
A comedian needs to be able to take some shit, Chapelle sounds like he was always too high-strung with the drugs and shit to do stand-up. How the fuck would he deal with a heckler when people yelling lines from your old show that they probably fucking love bothers him?
>>
>>65694391
Unwed =/= no father

A lot of people are eschewing the formality of marriage these days.
>>
>>65694391

>Ecourage people to have children
>Incentivise them with a tax credit
>Open all the cages
Of course this happened.
>>
>>65694411
you don't understand it, you are right blacks are the most effective, but amongst white folk, theyll be like how come your not like "insert famous black entertainer", with whites its more social and covert, but much more uncomfortable in my opinion lol
>>
>>65692394

>stop and frisk

Infinitely less racist than lynching a human being.

I don't know what to tell you, man. Look up crime statistics separated by race and tell me why I should give a shit if people that look a certain way were possibly targeted more for searches than others.
>>
>>65694528
but also this was a while ago to be fair, and when i was young, which is the most important and formative years, now i have a complex for fucks sakes lol im like a black woody allen, fuck you chris rock, beat you to it lol
>>
>>65694227
>This guy doesn't like my memes what a loser!

Grow up.
>>
>>65694147
Well it's a given in any Chappelle thread pretty much but part of why people ignore that explanation on Inside the Actor's Studio is that either he put out a few different versions himself (I know Dave went on Oprah but I forget what he said) or other versions from his friends and people who worked on the show came out so there will always be speculation about it.

It's hard to grasp why anyone could leave that contract behind.
>>
>>65692779
What's that have to do with stop and frisk or racial relations in the 00s? Do you just assume that anyone who calls your bullshit is liberal and attack anything you consider liberal? Are you just shitposting?
>>
>>65694565
That problem with NYC stop-and-frisk was that is was transparently racist. Blacks and hispanics that look the part were constantly getting hassled and arrested over dumb shit like a gram of weed or selling loosies. If you can't see how a program that 99% of the time targets a minority is racist, I can't help you.
>>
>>65694474
*tips fedora*
>>
>>65694617
stop and frisk saved NYC, that's why even liberals and black leaders supported it.
>>
>>65694565
Because people regardless of race should t be subject to search and police harassment for walking down the street? Or are you some police state apologist dick sucker?
>>
>>65694648
NYC wasn't saved dumb fuck, just gentrified to the rafters.
>>
>>65694642
Nice meme. Doesn't change the fact that your stats don't support your argument.
>>
>>65694668
People of a certian race should stop fucking committing 60% of all violent crime and 100% of all interracial rapes if they want to be treated fairly by those with a task of reducing crime.
>>
>>65694678
gentrified is code for "all the blacks were put in jail or forced to move out due to high rents so whites/asians/hispanics could move in"
>>
>>65694678
Gentrification saved NYC.
>>
>>65694648
>even liberals
Your acting like the tough on crime shit wasn't cross party in the 80s and 90s, and even more hilarious is that you seem to think any tough on crime bullshit was effective at anything but causing us to have more incarcerated people than every nation of earth, including china
>>
>>65694598

I appreciate the answer. That's understandable then.

t b h I the answer he gave on ITAS was good enough for me. I enjoy speculating about whether there was anything else behind it but this thread is just ridiculous.
>>
>>65694733
gentrified is code for all the ciminals are gone so productive members of society can return and rebuild the city.
>>
>>65690379
No, not Abe Lincoln, I said "Hey, Blinkin!"
>>
>>65694745
You mean turned it into a queer disneyland for hipster faggots and "otherkins".
>>
>>65694751
>causing us to have more incarcerated people than every nation of earth

It's what keeps all the blacks and jail and what "solved" the crime spike of the 70s and 80s.
>>
Hey yall, im a white male from south of the border, i left home in Albuquerque cuz my brother said he liked me, what should i do?
>>
>>65694474
Also the converse.
Wed mother =/= father present
>>
>>65694769
"criminal" is code word for "ghetto youths" which is code word for "black"
>>
>>65694630
>Blacks and Hispanics are targeted
>Blacks and Hispanics are caught committing crimes
>this is racist

You're the one who can't be helped.
>>
>>65694795
>what "solved" the crime spike of the 70s and 80s.
How about what caused the crime spike?
Importing of drugs.
By whites.
>>
>>65694827
Because blacks literally commit more crime than every other single race in the nation combined.
>>
>>65691714
For the white people that moved there. They didn't bother educating the native populace enough before leaving and that's how the Congo ended up like it is today.
>>
>>65694391
Why is it so high?
>>
>>65687696
>>Realize people were laughing at you not with you
What a fucking retard, we were laughing with him
>>
>>65692607
Give credit where credit is due
>>
>>65694845
Oh yeah it was whitey supplying the Unites States with 90% of its narcotics. Certainly not South American organisations.
>>
>>65691038
Can you prove to me that Beethoven was black? If so, I will be willing to believe any hogwash you throw my way.
>>
>>65694845
the crime spike was caused by liberal policies that let criminals out of prison after a few years for things like murder/rape/aggravated assault, because everyone began believing that "criminals are the real victims of society" the same doctrine you're vomiting out right now.
>>
>>65694864
Robert Mugabe was literally given a Jesuit education.
>>
>>65694827

No, it's a "code word" for people who steal, deal drugs, or commit violence. There are so many black people who do none of these things, and contribute productively to society, it's honestly fucking racist on your part to make the very issue of CRIME into a black/white thing.

What's your proposed solution to "mass incarceration?" People are allowed to rob and attack other people, with no consequence? I lived in NYC for years before it was "gentrified," and I don't miss those days one bit.
>>
>>65694630
>arrested over dumb shit
>literally carrying illegal substances
>>
>>65694916
He was joking. You know, an insincere comment made for humorous effect?
>>
>>65694956
>There are so many black people who do none of these things

They do it at a far higher rate than whites, which is why no one wants to live in black neighborhoods.
>>
>>65694845
Yes, tell me again how the white man forced them to take said narcotics?
>>
>>65693204
Chappelles comedy was art imitating life.

There's a reason Dindu Nuffin and We Wuz Kangs is not going to go away. They're jokes subverting very visible symptoms of an underlying problem. Same goes for Hip Hop, the white kids who buy those albums aren't going out and imitating the shit they hear because they were taught risk assessment prior to listening to those albums. The hood niglets are not only ignorant of the concept, but reside in environments that encourage bravado and disrespect to authority. This culture was promoted by the Marxist Intelligenca of the 1960's and most apparent in the promotion of the book Native Son over Invisible Man. Both of whom are direct products of the two main cultures adopted by Blacks during Ante-bellum and Reconstruction: Scotch-Irish and New English respectively.
>>
>>65694983
>which is why no one wants to live in black neighborhoods
Hipsters do. Then gentrification happens.
>>
>>65694225
As if. Ethiopia is not Africa
>>
>>65694462
Yeah I think it is up to 80% now
>>
>>65694915
Nigga the CIA was empowering those cartels to bring the shit in.
It's like you don't even know that Iran Contra affair was real
>>
>>65694630
Blacks and hispanics commit ALL the fucking crime. That's why they are targeted.
>>
>>65695023
they want to live in it once Starbucks, Jamba Juice etc moves in which means that the blacks have already started to leave. See: Brooklyn
>>
>>65694916
Can you prove he was white?
>>
File: 1451766428082.gif (49KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451766428082.gif
49KB, 300x250px
>>65694837
I don't expect you to understand the import of distinguishing between the spirit and the letter of the law in a city as big as NYC. But the police unions fucking love all the shit they can throw the book at minorities for. High incarceration rate = must be lots of crime = more dollars

I won't be rustled by you political manlet.
>>
File: 1448190452099.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1448190452099.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>65689560
>Since 2010 ... members have been strongly encouraged to study Dianetics,
They're mixing Islam, Scientology, and black extremism. It's like a melting pot of fucking crazy.
>>
>>65694726
This.
>>
>>65695037
>Ethiopia is not Africa
Why, because you say it isn't?
Bitch, please
>>
>>65695021
i dont think you're understanding what im layin down bud, im talking social science, the science of repeated imagery informing the conscience incorrectly, mine is more of a psychological argument against depictions, keep on keepin on though slugger, you're gunna hit one eventually
>>
>>65695061
Remove your tin foil hat for fucks sake.

The CIA was allowing some cartels to operate. They were not controlling every single smuggler in South America.
>>
>>65687696
>Have a breakdown on stage

was it on tv?
>>
>>65695078
I thought the hipsters moved in first then the business followed.
>>
File: vcrime500.jpg (63KB, 505x398px) Image search: [Google]
vcrime500.jpg
63KB, 505x398px
>>65695061
Crime had been increasing since long before the 80s.
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (144KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
144KB, 1176x1200px
>>65695095
>Can you prove he was white?
He's white now.
>>
>>65695158
The original hipsters move in specifically because it's dangerous. Then they clean up the place and it reaches hipster singularity with hardly any of the original inhabitants to be seen.

You could see it as a passive aggressive sort of anti black ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>65695167
What does the Y Axis represent?
>>
>>65695101
Trying to end desegregation by othering themselves. That's the only explanation I have.
>>
>>65695228
crime rate per 100,000
>>
>>65695121
It would make sense if you weren't a minority. That was less than 5% of Africa. It's like saying all black people aren't criminals because a very small amount aren't
>>
>>65687786
Dude jump on that bandwagon, it's because Asian girls tend to not have that sense of entitlement and bitchy attitude white and black girls tend to have
>>
>>65695228
Percentage of niggas committing crime, at it's peak nearly every nigga committed 8 crimes a year
>>
>>65688479
>>65688384
>>65689193

Mooney is just a bitter shit really.

I know a couple of 65+ year old black guys who experienced the same legit racism he did in the South and most of them are just really swell guys who have experienced so much stupid blind hate in their time it's given them one of those "i'ma just be nice and friendly to everyone cause I don't want to make people feel as shitty as I did" mentalities.
>>
>>65695218
>You could see it as a passive aggressive sort of anti black ethnic cleansing.
No. That's retarded. It's stupid rich kids who want to live in (often former) high crime areas because they think it will grant them credibility and real world experience.

That's why so many of them move to dangerous (black) neighbourhoods again after gentrification is in full swing.
>>
>>65695122
Scholars have known about the connection of the Celtic Fringe to the Urban Blacks for ages. It's simply not commonly talked about in non Academic fields because of the complexity in culture transfer that needs to be explained.

>Social science

That's not a science. Of you just mean psychology then just day so. The "slavery is the reason we're not well off" argument goes back beyond use by Blacks and continual gaslighting is what keeps people sedated with it.
>>
>>65695122
Culture explains part of this.

Genetics explains the rest. This is the absolute truth that we're all going to have to face soon. It needs to be talked about. We are destroying Western Europe and the United States under the pretense that third world populations are intellectually up to the task of managing and sustaining technologically advanced democracies.

It's clear that they are not. We are now committing worldwide suicide
>>
>>65695293
That's a stereotype from neckbeards who think all asian girls are like 2D waifus or super demure kabuki girls.
>>
>>65695342
But if they really cared about black people they'd let them live their own lives without butting in.
>>
>>65695122
>Social science
>We just make shit up and call it fact!
>>
>>65695426
What's "butting in?" Moving into their neighborhoods?
You niggers used to complain that whites don't want to live in your neighborhoods, now you're complaining that they do.
>>
>>65695218
I was one of them.

I lived in Brooklyn lofts for 6 years. It was in Brooklyn while living near blacks that I became fully redpilled.

I went into Brooklyn a full SJW, and left as an honest realistic person
>>
>>65689544
Mooney was great on The Green Room.
>>
>>65695519
Around blacks, never relax
>>
>>65695097
This is why people don't respect you, common sense gets thrown in your face and you throw back diversionary bullshit like accusing others of stupidity and corruption. You can't attack something head on because reality is working against you, so you just tell people that reality is acting without justice so it must be disregarded. I don't give a shit if police are not well-intended when they arrest flagrant criminals. If anything, I don't want police that are innocent angels that think Blacks are living saints and get anxious at the idea of arresting them.
>>
>>65695037
you didn't even accurately describe west african civs
>>
>>65690379
a jew? in these parts?
>>
>>65689886

Wow, this reads like someone who is off their antipsychotics.
>>
>>65695298
what?
>>
>>65695383
>Genetics

Stop. To say that it is completely impossible to civilize blacks properly due to genetic abnormalities is fallacious.

During Reconstruction dozens of schools were set up in the South by the Religious sects of the north to instill values and education into the freed slaves. As a matter of fact the most successful schools according to Booker T Washington were boarding schools that completely removed the students from environments hostile to their growth.

It's completely possible, but extreme measures have to be taken. Something akin to what Australia did with the "Lost Generations". There will of course be ramifications in the future afterwards because of such an act and the bleeding hearts will somehow lament the death of ghetto culture.
>>
>>65689886
fuck off kike. You're racist as shit to think that minorities are so inferior that they are easier to mock and make fun of.
>>
>>65695281
>That was less than 5% of Africa
by what metric?
>>
>>65695367
when did i say shit about slavery lmao you're high brother, good stuff though, good head on you, we'll need no non sense white people like you to move on
>>
>>65695367
and what is the celtic fringe?
>>
>>65695734
Another example is colonial Africa. South Africa was fucked because they treated niggers like subhumans, Rhodesia actually had many Blacks fanatically fighting the communists because they were treated with humanity and allowed to work and gain power in White society.
>>
>>65695734
Extreme measures were taken by liberal democrats to do just the opposite. Welfare programs are keeping the black population poor and enslaved by the nanny state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9wWF1_YFBA
>>
File: 1452219280448.png (59KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
1452219280448.png
59KB, 525x488px
>>65694584
>not liking memes
Behead all those who insult the Prophet.
>>
>>65695839
A guess. Almost nobody had written language, hard to say so I went with a very liberal guess. Geographically speaking its about accurate
>>
>>65693665
Are you really trying to get white approval over the internet? Are you actually that much of a pathetic Uncle Tom?
>>
>>65695844
I used it as an example of what you meant by "repetition until everyone believes it" which is known as the Gaslighting Tactic.

I'm Mexican btw. This shit concerns me because my cousins are getting indoctrinated into this Racial Marxism nonsense.
>>
File: 1446692968360.jpg (191KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446692968360.jpg
191KB, 640x640px
>>65694678
>gentrified
It boggles my mind that you consider this a negative word.
>>
>>65695734
>To say that it is completely impossible to civilize blacks properly due to genetic abnormalities is fallacious.

Isn't this exactly the argument used when people like Jared Diamond attribute the success of Europeans relative to Africans? Diamond claims that Africa does not possess animals that are capable of domestication because of their genetic disposition. In turn, this prevented protein "agriculturalism" like herding and shepherding.

I know you aren't arguing for or against Diamond, but I think it's relevant because you're making a claim that relies upon assuming genetics does not factor into behavior.
>>
File: 1434784236724.png (156KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
1434784236724.png
156KB, 273x273px
>>65694827
The "Law" is code for "oppression of minorities".
>>
>>65696137
Jared Diamond is not seriously respected and Whites domesticated a bunch of animals Blacks thought could never be domesticated.
>>
File: 1355358159951.jpg (50KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1355358159951.jpg
50KB, 345x345px
>>65696161
The law applies to everyone.
>>
>>65696074
what about ancestral paths? the prevalence of certain haplotypes? population density?
>>
File: 1446539526763.png (365KB, 368x496px) Image search: [Google]
1446539526763.png
365KB, 368x496px
>>65695061
>CIA responsible for everything
>blacks aren't even responsible for their own actions though
>>
>>65696137
Diamond never takes into account the process of selective breeding that is the biggest part of domestication
>>
>>65695734
You miss the point.

There are 54 black countries on Earth. They are the 54 worst countries on earth. Are there some smart black people? Sure. Are there some Asians in the NBA. Sure.

But generations of culturally conditioning Asians isn't going to make Asians better athletes. They evolved a certain way over tens of thousands of years. We can't change it in a few generations. That's the fallacy of liberalism. Thinking we can play God and "fix" people. We always make it worse
>>
>>65687696
Rick James shit is being overblown out of proportions and most of his comedy doesn't even rely on him acting goofy to warrant that sort of "people are actually laughing at me, holy shit" response. Maybe he's goofy in some skits, his stand up specials are fucking stellar.

I think Dave had deeper reasons for going to Africa or whatever, ones that he will probably never really reveal nor is he at liberty to. Maybe he smoked too much weed or got scared of being too famous.
>>
>>65695734
Go live in a black country then m8. Have fun with aids, gang rape, polution, and people deficating in public
>>
>>65696113
a ha, thanks for that hermano, but seriously good stuff, that same principle can be applied to imagery, what is Celtic fringe though however?
>>
File: 1444771268138.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444771268138.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>65695426
Either support segregation or do not support it. You aren't doing a damn thing to unite these violent, angry neighborhoods so stop pretending there's some outside force causing this "loss of culture". It's a heat death, it will continue until blacks unite and take responsibility.
>>
>Bill Burr was the one who laughed at Chappelle and made him leave the country
>Bill becomes one of the most famous stand up comics while Dave trails off into obscurity

coincidence? you decide

dollar shave club everybody
>>
>>65696355
there are great African countries to visit or live, but the dictators ruin it
>>
File: liberalsfacewhen.png (2MB, 1470x1079px) Image search: [Google]
liberalsfacewhen.png
2MB, 1470x1079px
>>65695426
>Blacks move in to white neighborhoods and whites leave
RACIST WHITES

>Whites move into black neighborhoods and blacks leave
RACIST WHITES
>>
>>65696466
How are they great? Like they have natural beauty stemming from the scenery (i.e. beaches)?
>>
>>65696466
Stop fucking making excuses for them faggot. England, Spain, and France were ruled by dictators and had god damn golden ages.
>>
>>65696262
>CIA overlooked drug trafficking by political allies
>nigga da CIA was comin into da hood and feedin crack directly into our baby's mouths!
>>
>>65696526
Are you mentally disabled, Europe doesn't have the same history as Africa, cum skins i swear
>>
>>65696519
rich culture, friendly people, clean, good food, not everywhere is like this obvi
>>
>>65695875
Irishniggers, the Scottish Highlands.

They lived like animals, threw chamber pots into the streets. Their pagan priests spoke in highly dramatic babble, banging on desks and gesticulating ferociously. They often fought each other in dirty bareknuckle, often trying to castrated each other by hand. They flayed each other alive, skinned British soldiers and adorned their huts with their skin. As Bill Burr would say: "It was brutal". There's more shit but this is a general idea.

They later would settle in the South. The term Redneck and Cracker (short for wisecracker, as they were often braggarts) were used by British soldiers to describe them. The terms followed them here.

Cracker Culture by Prof. Grady McWhiney gives an in depth analysis of their transfer from the British Isles to the American South.

Or you can just watch Gangs of New York. The Forsworn in Skyrim were also inspired by them.
>>
>>65696593
>cum: basis of all life, necessary
>shit: waste product
More accurate than you know
>>
>>65696495
The argument is that they get "priced out" of their neighbourhoods.

So they complain that their neighbourhoods are shitty, then when they are no longer shitty they complain that it's too expensive.

Do blacks not realise that no one lives in a nice area for free, regardless of race or ethnicity?

I've been working class my entire life, so I've always lived in shittier areas. I don't blame anyone for that, I simply don't make enough money to live in a nicer environment. It's no one's fault but my own.
>>
>>65696593
>Europe was colonized by Rome.
>Europe was enslaved by Rome
>Europe was attacked by Mongolia
>Europe was attacked by Arabs
>Europe somehow managed to build civilizations and explore the world anyways

>Africa has the first people
>Africa has the most resources
>Africa wasn't colonized by Europe until after Europe had already suffered great crimes against humanity and countless invasions
>Africa still has no great civilization

Keep making excuses
>>
>>65696620
Nowhere is like this. Africa is awful.

Blacks never take any responsibility for their problems. It's colonization....it's the dictators.....it's stop and frisk......it's the 2016 Oscars. It's everything but you. It's like dealing with children.
>>
>>65696625
hmm cool beans, ill check it out brother thanks
>>
>>65696725
And the whites leave when blacks move in because they get "Crimed" out and "Culturally enriched"
>>
>>65696593
Yeah the entirety of Europe has always been clean, safe and prosperous for all of history. Shit skins, I swear.
>>
>>65696705
I guess us Africans will keep on COMEing, see how fast you become the base of our feet bud
>>
>>65696137
I'm saying it's not impossible because of success that has been achieved before, several times.
>>
>>65696625
The Irish didn't settle in the South dipshit.

And Ireland is considered the top country in the world on most respected lists.

Go back to your jew cave and spin us another myth.
>>
>>65696625
>They lived like animals, threw chamber pots into the streets. Their pagan priests spoke in highly dramatic babble, banging on desks and gesticulating ferociously. They often fought each other in dirty bareknuckle

You're saying things are different now?
>>
>>65696625
I always thought "cracker" came from "whipcracker".
>>
>>65696844

>>65696625
See this
http://www.goodcountry.org/overall
>>
>>65696274
I believe it's a matter of culture. That the subject must simply be completely immersed in at an early age.

Socialists just throw money and resources at the problem hoping it will change.

Asians are spectacular athletes by the way. They completely dominate many Olympic sports in their respective weight classes.
>>
>>65696729
>>65696802
Europe implemented civilization out of necessity, you morally bankrupt skunks, Africa didn't NEED civilization, there was no natural progression to an advanced infrastructural industrial society. There was no need you to be innovative or metropolis like, simplicity worked because it was a fertile land, with its own domestic problems, outsiders should have never came with an intent to fix, you leave people alone to figure shit out, now deal with the immigrants you short sited limp dicks. Thanks to extreme marxism we will eventually be the cum skins and have succeslfully impreganated every woman, COOCOOCACHOO BUD
>>
>>65696375
As a starter read Thomas Sowell's Black Rednecks & White Liberals.

Should be at your local library.
>>
>>65696832
I doubt it. Most African countries are entirely dependant on outside powers to keep them alive. Burundi for instance has what, over half of its GDP is donated?
>>
>>65697001
I know Sowell, by the way im on your side, i was just highlighting the problematic nature of repetitive negative images on the impressionable mind but i should have added broken sub culture too
>>
>africa was great whitey fucked it all up bix nood mufugga

Niggers can't ever take any responsibility. You're pathetic grown children who always need to be handed something.
>>
>>65696731
>Blacks never take any responsibility for their problems. It's colonization....it's the dictators.....it's stop and frisk......
It's funny considering blacks did try a hundred years ago to be self sufficient.
>>
>>65696844
Ireland only became top when the population diminished and the British gained more control.

And yes, they inhabited the South.

>>65696890
My teacher told me that too.
>>
>>65697074
yea many have been fucked, many arent though, they will rise, and hopefully people go back
>>
>>65696987
>Europe had everything going against them and built amazing things against all odds

>Africa had everything handed to them and did absolutely nothing with is but drink cow piss, fuck goats, and enslave eachother

Totally not because there are differences in race anon. Solely the white mans fault africa has always been a shithole
>>
>>65696853
Ireland Per Capita GDP: $50,503

Nigeria Per Capita GDP: $ 3,003

Sure Goldberg, Ireland tricked blacks into being niggers. Without Ireland, blacks would be building the large hadron collider.

Holy fuck, liberals are literally insane. Worse than fucking Scientoloigists.
>>
>>65697154
If you take ask a calculus question to an english major, is he retarded for not knowing it? no he just inst at the same level as a math major, it will take the english major a while to get there. there is no one size fits all you bag licker, whatever i dont even give a shit anymore lol every man pays for his sins, you will pay with your descendants, hopefully nothing violent
>>
>>65697168
Shit talking Ireland makes me some kind of black liberal?

Fuck off paddy, or we'll take away your potatoes again. Are all your people still on heroin?
>>
>>65697083
That can easily be overcome with proper paternal guidance. Something that is very lacking in the Black community.

I smack my cousins when they steal shit or do something improper.
>>
>>65697116
>Irish settled in the South.

No they didn't. Not in any significant numbers. The Irish Catholics settled in the North. The people you're referring to are Scottish and English. That's who lived in the south. Not Irish Catholics. Scottish and English Protestants. (Scots-Irish people are not Irish)
>>
File: Conical_tower.jpg (115KB, 964x330px) Image search: [Google]
Conical_tower.jpg
115KB, 964x330px
>>65697154
>did absolutely nothing with is but drink cow piss, fuck goats,
which african group are you referring to?
>>
>>65697168
Ireland in the 1800s is not even remotely comparable to Ireland today.

Why do you insist on doing so?
>>
>>65697256
I'm German American, you fucking Limey piece of shit. I just don't want any Europeans falsely blamed for Dindu "culture."

Fucking Limeys are the fucking worst I swear.
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.