[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
> China Box Office: 'Star Wars'...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 59
File: boonie bears.png (570 KB, 686x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boonie bears.png
570 KB, 686x623
> China Box Office: 'Star Wars' Loses Weekend to Chinese Film 'Boonie Bears 3'

> J.J. Abrams' global blockbuster slipped 70 percent in its second weekend in China after its screen count was drastically reduced.

BOONIE. BEARS. 3.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Good bye JJ. losing China is unforgivable.
>>
Based chinks
>>
File: GpHD4YG.gif (561 KB, 486x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GpHD4YG.gif
561 KB, 486x360
>>65141488
>>
>>65141577
>77
Star Wars was released in 1977
>>
File: 1396782337425.jpg (261 KB, 562x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396782337425.jpg
261 KB, 562x645
btfo
>>
>>65141591
Back when it was still good
>>
>>65141488
The thin eyes filter through the obvious nostalgia baiting
>>
Like I give a fuck about whether a bunch of chinks like a movie
>>
>>65141599
dubs confirm based jimbo
>>
>>65141488
Well now I kind of want to see boonies bears 3
>>
>>65141628
The gooks don't like the blacks
>>
File: 1453209753324.jpg (213 KB, 1270x1270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453209753324.jpg
213 KB, 1270x1270
> mfw if the leads were white and male they probably would've trashed avatar
>>
>>65141671
This is undoubtedly true
>>
this film was #1 in Mexico, beating out Star Wars.

As a Mexican, Mexicans would rather watch silly dumb shit than a girl protagonist and a black guy in anything.
>>
>>65141488
BTFO
STARKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>65141671
>>65141696
this f4m
>>
>>65141671

no joke if the cast of the raid had more screen time and no niggers, it would have made 200 million more easy
>>
LOOK AT THESE SMUG MOTHERFUCKERS

YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>65141671
That may be true, but racism is literal cancer, and holds back all the arts, you neanderthal
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 568x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 568x638
>>65141863
Don't try so hard
>>
>>65141838
>chinese
>liking indonesians

This is why I know you faggots are here for the 'race wars' and have never met an actual chinese
>>
>>65141671
Sjws made disney lose gorillions
>>
>>65141488
I hated TFA, but since when did the chinks decide which films were good and which weren't?
>>
>>65141488

>blaming Star Wars for this instead of realising that the Chinese just have a shit taste in film
>>
China does not care about female or black leads. They like strong white men. Its what they are working so hard to emulate.
>>
they can't be nostalgic to something that came out before they were allowed to watch western movies.

The first western movie to be shown first-run in Chinese movie theaters was Forrest Gump. They don't have any cultural references before that movie.
>>
File: 1435286975757.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435286975757.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>65141488
>>
remember when the majority of /tv/ was like

>IT'S NOT OUT IN CHINA!!

and the few of us that aren't completely fucking retarded were saying

>ASIAN'S ARE RACIST AND SEXIST!
>THEY DON'T HAVE YOUR NOSTALGIA EITHER YOU STUPID FUCKS!

we even pointed out how other asian countries weren't watching but they kept saying MUH CHINA IS BIG MARKET AND WILL MAKE 600 MILLION THERE!!

why is /tv/ always wrong?
>>
should have had the Chinese version to include the Chinese military saving the day in the end and digitally edit out the black guy and replaced with a chink.
>>
>>65141862
It was beaten by THAT? Disgraceful.
>>
>>65141964
Idjit
>>
A little example of how the Chinese view niggers.
https://vimeo.com/29260656
>>
>>65141953
As opposed to the refined, american cinematic taste?
>>
>>65141750
Mexicans aren't white so what does it matter to them?
>>
File: 1442955248887.jpg (13 KB, 466x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442955248887.jpg
13 KB, 466x447
>>65142073
hahah holy shit
based chink putting niggers on blast
>>
File: 熊.jpg (30 KB, 220x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
熊.jpg
30 KB, 220x311
THis actuarry rook Super entertain !!

America rerease when,,
ferrow Christianes?
>>
>>65142115

I'm not arguing the American taste in film is the be all and end all. TFA has been popular in just about every country in the whole world it has been released except for China.

You're the one who's scrambling for the arguments regarding the film not being a success in China, so please tell me why their taste is objectionably better than the rest of the world's? Or are you actually so desperate for TFA to be a flop by this point that you're overlooking the fact that it's the second most successful film ever just because it hasn't performed spectacularly in one country?
>>
We get it okay. China has really shit taste
>>
Not surprising, Boonie Bears 3 is supposed to be much better than Boonie Bears 2, and Boonie Bears 2 was pretty good.
>>
Beaten by Boonie Bears 3 in China.
Beaten by Yokai Watch in Japan.
Beaten by The Himalayas in S. Korea
Beaten by Sweet 20 in Vietnam.

What else?
>>
>>65142155
Top end of mexican tv is light skin spanish people.
>>
File: 1415047526831.jpg (26 KB, 342x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415047526831.jpg
26 KB, 342x342
>>65142073
the face the chimp makes is GOLD
>>
>>65141838

>Chinese people

>Wanting to see Indo's on screen

Hello American.
>>
>>65142073
Drink some water. Breath.
>>
>>65141610
nah.
china simply still has strong traditional values unlike the west and therefore doesn´t like the idea of promoting race mixing and "strong women"
>>
>>65142042
>Idjit
it's true. Star Wars came out when fucking Mao was still in power. It wasnt part of their childhoods and they never owned any of the toys
>>
>>65142210

the fucking trailer for the ENGLISH dub
holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIr8jdx_gqQ
>>
not gonna lie laughed my ass off for a good minute at that title alone
thanks Boonie Bears whatever the fuck you are
>>
>>65141488

International markets are way more racist than domestic.

Jew Jew done fucked up.
>>
KILL WHITEY!!
>>
>>65141638
It's a real letdown after the excitement of 1 and 2.
>>
>>65142073
this movie was made by Germans.

maybe they arent all cucks?
>>
File: avatar_gun_ship.png (545 KB, 690x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avatar_gun_ship.png
545 KB, 690x402
>>65142373
>literally copied the heli gunships from AVATAR
it was already over before it began
>>
File: 1416444697295.png (61 KB, 421x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416444697295.png
61 KB, 421x435
>>65142073
lol that was satisfying to watch
>>
>>65142447

Chinese copy everything.
>>
>>65142308
it also under performed in india but I don´t know well western movies usually perform in that market
>>
>>65142447
Are those ships the key to the box office? Just put them somewhere in your movie and it'll be successful
>>
/tv/ - Chinese cinema market
>>
>>65142373
The animation looks like a dramworks movie that was made into a Nickelodeon TV show and couldn't keep up the animation quality from the movie.
>>
>>65142073
I don't get it. Canada imports these fuckers by the millions, why are we still in a SJW hell hole?
>>
>>65142373

>Made in Blender because the communists won't support capitalist stooges like autodesk
>>
>Boonie beats the Boon

Pottery at work once again.
>>
>>65142706

>canadian """education"""
>liberal hooknosed brainwashing centres (university)
>lives right next to the united cuckstain of amerilards

?????
>>
File: 2Q==-4.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2Q==-4.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>65142268
Boone Bears 2 sucked dick
>>
>>65141488
It's still one of the highest grossing movies of all time, sure mega corporations like disney want it all, but i doubt they're crying in their sleep about it. If they had used a white male/white female lead and a villain who doesn't like like he's ready to shoot up a school it would have broken all records tho'.
>>
>>65141953
Mainstream good taste will never be a thing anywhere in any media.
>>
File: Just.png (678 KB, 855x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Just.png
678 KB, 855x479
>>65141488
>Boonie Bears 3
>>
>>65142447
>Implying BASED JIM wasn't a behind the scenes advisor, setting out to sabotage Star Wars
>>
>>65142951
>Fresh Meat

I have only ever seen this mentioned once on here. Good series.
>>
>>65142911
>when teh whit kid shoots up a skool :~)

hello
>>
File: 1451895165641.png (188 KB, 267x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451895165641.png
188 KB, 267x282
>>65141488
>tfw Boonie Bears 3 is a bigger success in China
>>
File: kyloren.0.0.jpg (82 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kyloren.0.0.jpg
82 KB, 1280x854
>>65143040
sorry if i that offendes you, i guess as an autistic looking virgin you can relate to him.
>>
File: redditors BTFO.jpg (338 KB, 2070x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redditors BTFO.jpg
338 KB, 2070x546
>>
>>65142073

where can i watch this?
>>
China and much of Asia doesn't give much of a fuck about Star Wars in the first place. But I rather studios take a 200 mil cut in global profits by not pandering to China's racism and ~*traditional values*~ The movie still did amazingly well even without the Chinese market.
>>
File: 1453343252657.jpg (513 KB, 1121x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453343252657.jpg
513 KB, 1121x1600
>>65141488
This is the highest grossing movie of all time in China. TFA never stood a chance.

This is a country that only recently stopped screening pure communist propaganda movies, mentally speaking they're basically where America was during Disney's golden age.

Cheesy family shit for everyone.
>>
It's because of the black guy, not even kidding. If they wanted to use a black guy, they should have chosen someone that is already famous that they will recognize (like Will Smith and Samuel Jackson). He is also a bit too dark and ugly, and he doesn't have that kind of stereotypical funny nigger attitude that they expect from black people.

Trust me, I'm chinese.
>>
>>65143014
I came across it on Netflix last week. Enjoyed the fuck out of the first series. Oregon is sexy as fuck.

Too bad Netflix doesn't have more.
>>
>>65143151
What's funny is that if you had characters that looked like that in an American made film, people would cry racism and stereotyping.
>>
>>65141947
You're on a chink website
>>
>>65143183

The next two series are just as good. A few new characters come in and each original one gets some more backstory.
>>
File: 2vao420.jpg (43 KB, 457x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2vao420.jpg
43 KB, 457x679
>>65143190
>racist

That's because they would be played by whites and poo niggers.
>>
>>65143151
>implying Didney's golden age looked anything like this irradiated garbage
China's just retarded
>>
>>65142073
My sides. Fucken brilliant.
>>
>>65141947
It's about blowing the fuck out of people who claimed it would be the highest grossing movie of all time
>>
>>65143268
This chink is alpha as fuck, way more than nowaday whites.
>>
File: lazy eddy.png (785 KB, 952x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lazy eddy.png
785 KB, 952x531
>>65143290
He just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>65142373
WE'RR TIE HIM UP ARRIGHT!?
>>
File: 1313146797248.png (44 KB, 163x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313146797248.png
44 KB, 163x169
>>65143252
You're right, Disney's golden age was worse.

It didn't start getting good until they studied anime and cracked the eternal code for qts.
>>
>>65143382
>not humping pillow to cinderella
>>
>>65141488
Grib fascimre of Bonnie Bears 2
>>
>>65143495
Pure nostalgia bait and not much else.

I can't imagine modern Disney girls having those tiny eyed fetal alcohol faces of Cinderella or Snow White.
>>
>>65141863
go back to tumblr fag
>>
>tfw Boonie Bears 3 merely capitalizes on the nostalgia for 1&2 by rehashing basically the same plot

my childhood is ruined, it's all just about selling fucking toys now isn't it?
>>
>>65141488
Boonie bears 3 is pure kino though. You can't compete with that.
>>
>>65142073
>Look at me, struggling. You're standing there, doing nothing.

Literally the most accurate description of what it's like to work with negroes.
>>
Chinese got some patrician taste
>>
>>65141488
Asians don't like blacks
Asians don't like blacks
Asians don't like blacks
>>
File: Jew Bait.jpg (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jew Bait.jpg
101 KB, 400x400
>>65141863
>>
>>65143896
That is true. But we don't like whites either. Next time you crackers go to any Asian country, learn some of the slang words for "White person" before going. When you are there, listen to the Asians as we talk shit about you in our language. We will even do while nodding and smiling kindly at you.
>>
>>65144055
you can't hate us more than we hate ourselves, we are better at that too
>>
>>65143896
Think about it. If Disney had just made Finn Asian in the first place (like everybody on this board said they should) TFA would have been the biggest movie of all time.

Let that set in for a second. Disney literally sacrificed having the number one movie of all fucking time just so they could have a black Finn.

Now Episode VII is being delayed because they have to rewrite thr entire script, so they can add an Asian female to the cast and so they can change her role from Finn's love interest (the Chinese will not want that) to maybe Poe's or someone else's.

Bravo Disney!!!
>>
>>65141488
Chinese can spot a bootleg product a mile away
>>
>>65144055
But when you go in for your plastic surgery do you ask for the Anakin or do you ask for the Finn?
>>
>>65144055
Owww. The three foot tall beta male doesn't like us.

You don't have to like us Charlie, you just have to respect us. And despite what you say next, we know you do.
>>
>>65141953
>Star Wars
>good cinema
Pick one.
>>
>>65142073
SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT!!!!
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/
>>
>>65142373
looks like a clash of clans ad
>>
>>65142073
Where do I see the whole thing?
>>
>>65144176
>even do while nodding and smiling kindly at you

That's the only way you'd do it because you're too cowardly to be direct.
>>
File: Le fucking fuck me.gif (959 KB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Le fucking fuck me.gif
959 KB, 320x180
>>65144130
>tfw you're absolutely right.

I can't believe they actually pissed away their opportunity to make the ultimate buck just to shoehorn their "diversity" shit. Oh well, in 50 years time the new Star Wars trilogy will probably be all-Chinese.
>>
File: The white race.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The white race.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>65144359
Pipe down before we genocide you.
>>
>>65143151
The girls are qts
>>
Star Wars is only big in Europe, US and Canada.
They made a lot of money in my country, but it wasn't good enough to beat Fast and Furious 7, Avengers or Twilight 2.
>>
File: jim_2380718a.jpg (168 KB, 620x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jim_2380718a.jpg
168 KB, 620x388
>>65143246
Excuse me?
>>
hang on a minute guys TFA has only made close to 2 billion in a month?

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FLOP DISNEY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS RIP STAR WARS SAVE US GEORGE!

am I doing it right?
>>
>>65144188
Meanwhile in Sweden, they are sentenced to community service.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html
>>
>>65144635
Chopping off his dick is barbaric, the community service even sounds a little too harsh, but he'll learn his lesson and repay his debt to society.
>>
I Think TFA was worse than Phantom Menace. It's 100% unoriginal, with shit characters. Nothing memorable about it. It's quite evident as well since everyone has already forgot about it. Only people who cared are the meme forcers on /tv/.
>>
>>65143151
Avatar's success in China is starting to make much more sense to me
>>
>>65144055
I've greatly enjoyed breeding your women in shanghai, Yokohama, Hanoi, and other places during my travels.
>>
Hollywood, why are you doing shit movies, brainless crap who never challenge the audience or even make them think ?
> Because, dear anon, that's what the people want. We're here to make money and therefore we need to give people what they want, no matter how stupid it is.
Then why did you put a black lead in Star Wars, knowing it's going to make some people refuse to watch ?
> B... because we have a duty to teach people and... uh... well.
>>
File: images[4].jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images[4].jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>65143151
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE...
>>
I hope someone in hollywood brings up the fact that casting black people as leads is bad for business because the chinese are racist. It's a legitimate argument that doesn't make you sound bigoted.
>>
>>65143151

Those girls don't even look Chinese.
>>
>>65141610

This.

FA was absolute fucking shit and if you take off your nostalgia glasses you'd see it. Fucking millennials....
>>
Or maybe everyone downloaded it in China instead of waiting weeks and watching it in an overpriced 3D theater ?
>>
File: 78627867852.jpg (190 KB, 1276x645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
78627867852.jpg
190 KB, 1276x645
>>65142073
>>65143268
>>65143323
Holy shit ! Torrent fucking where ?
>>
>>65142366
They just made the toys.
>>
>>65144401
Looks like three handsome, charismatic top of the food chain alpha males. The shortest one of the three could probably take six or seven Asians by himself.
>>
>>65141488
>Most agressive promotion in the history of Kikery
>still flops all over the world
>will not reach 2 bln even
Manchildren reddits of the US must up your efforts and go see this piece of crap for the 10th time
>>
>>65143151
>This is a country that only recently stopped screening pure communist propaganda movies, mentally speaking they're basically where America was during Disney's golden age.

Fuck off American retard. There is nothing more degnerate and mentally backwards than your shit country.
>>
>>65144717
>who feed the puck so hard?
>>
>>65143112
why hide the names of those less than human losers ?
>>
>>65143151
>fun family friendly domestic production makes more than latest degenerate american swill
>t-they're just backwards

Fucking kill yourself you fatass
>>
File: 1397400277343.png (438 KB, 910x898) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397400277343.png
438 KB, 910x898
>>65144706
>greatly enjoyed fucking no tits and ass with disgusting brown vaginas and nipples and cat screams during sex

The beta is real.
>>
>>65144921
>latest degenerate american swill

Degenerate based on what
>>
File: mq5hN9z.jpg (673 KB, 1560x2340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mq5hN9z.jpg
673 KB, 1560x2340
>>65143151
Yes and USA just never stopped with the jewish liberal propaganda. At least Disney was a proud Americain who loved european culture.
>>
File: 1.png (594 KB, 873x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
594 KB, 873x439
>>65142073
>>
File: Quo-vado-poster.jpg (76 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Quo-vado-poster.jpg
76 KB, 800x533
>mfw they had to anticipate the screening of SW in Italy or else they would have had their sales smashed by a locally produced comedy, and Disney still lost
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 428x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 428x395
>>65142373
>The bad guy is Australian
>>
>>65144991
>Heavyweights
Why anon, it's a patrician movie, it kinda looks out of place in the editing though, so might be bait
>>
>>65145210
Moot was right
>>
>>65141862
so this is what the chinese like?
lel
>>
>>65142073

Where can i see this shit?
>>
>>65141884
>>65143586
>>65143969
He's right though.
That's why this forced multi culti hollywood shite is failing internationally.
>>
WE WAS NERD SPAWN N SHIIET WE DADSWAZ LE FANS OF LE ORGINAL CAPE SHIT N SHIEEEEET WE'RE VIRGINS N SHIIET


MUH FORCE N SHIEEET
>>
>>65145286
HOL UP
>>
>hating on boonie bears

You guys have no taste.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 184x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 184x274
>>65141671
What if Finn was asian? What kind of box office would it have? How does star trek's performance in china vs domestic ratio compare to star wars'?
>>
>>65145286
>>65145330
KEK

we was smack lips n shit n r2d3 n shit
>>
着力又美又种果任
>>
>>65142373
shit looks intense, would watch
>>
>>65145286
I don't uh...

Are you ok dude
>>
>>65145366
>>65145286
>>65145330
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>65145286
>>65145330
>>65145366
>>65145420
>>65145423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
>>
WE WAZ JEDI N SHIEEET
>>
>>65144130
>Let that set in for a second. Disney literally sacrificed having the number one movie of all fucking time just so they could have a black Finn.

>being this delusional

TFA wouldn't have come close to Avatar either way.
>>
You know, even with all the whateverness TFA gets here, I don't find it surprising that something like BOONIE BEARS 3 is more popular in China.

A vast majority of Asians have an immensely bad taste in film, music, and games in general.
>>
>>65142073
>by Savage Film
>>
>>65141972
Did you even think for one fucking second before you hit submit?
Your whole post is a contradiction.
>>
>>65144662
>the community service even sounds a little too harsh, but he'll learn his lesson and repay his debt to society.
lol what

If I knew I could get away with rape with a bit of community service, I would rape a lot more than I do now.
>>
>>65145520
You mean patrician right? They avoided the diversity quota scifi shit and let their kids watch a animated movie that doesn't try to brainwash them
>>
>>65144991
Based Irish Canuck
>>
>>65143183
I fucking love Oregon but California is ruining it through Portland.
>>
>>65144055
Horse shit. I lived in asia for a decade and those rice niggers love the US.
>>
>>65144055
I don't care what she calls me as long as she gives up that puss
>>
>"H-Heh BASED! JJ Abrahms is totes finished my r-reddit /v/ros! XD"

I hate pleb shit like (laughs) "Star Wars" but I hate pathetic cucks like you guys who are in total denial. The movie is the number one box gross of all time, I'm sure Abrahms couldn't give less of a fuck. Also, don't reply to this, I'm heading this thread after this post, just wantes to laugh at you retarded redditors and I wanted you to know I was doing it. Enjoy
>>
File: 1453100600390.jpg (19 KB, 640x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453100600390.jpg
19 KB, 640x641
>>65144055
You're girls love us that broseph, that's still gotta sting pretty hard. I don't give a shit what some cuck calls me in a foriegn languagw because he doesn't have the balls to say it to my face anyway
>>
>>65145579
hes talking about a character
>>
>>65141599
>Aliens, Terminator and T2 legit GOAT movies
>loves Anime
>directs highest grossing movie
>brings Star Wars faggots to tears
Can a man be anymore based?
>>
File: 1452575520305.jpg (270 KB, 951x1020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452575520305.jpg
270 KB, 951x1020
>>65146157
Cameron and Trump will make Anime real one day
>>
Based boyega
>>
>>65141599
Jim. Bring us your glory!

We await your glorious return oh based Jim.
>>
Back in the 70s and 80s the PRC was still hardcore communist (well, a little bit less in the 80s but still culturally isolated). They don't have the same nostalgic vibe to SW as the west.
>>
File: 1452621057155.jpg (110 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452621057155.jpg
110 KB, 1200x600
>>65144130
>like everybody on this board said they should

not everyone is a weeb like you.
finn is fine tbqh and look at the media chinese support idc about their opinions on ours.
>>
File: xhf2k.png (69 KB, 220x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xhf2k.png
69 KB, 220x190
>>65141488
>SW Episode VIII: Boonie bear returns
>>
BOONIE BEARS
O
O
N
I
E

B
E
A
R
S
>>
>>65142073

goddamn i'd love to see the rest of this, the chinese in africa fascinate me.
>>
>>65144055
My friend lives in China currently and people ask her to take pictures with them because it's so cool that they saw a white person. Her friend that speaks mandarin says that the shit talking does happen but is really rare and people generally treat white people like celebrities. Just because you're one of those shit-talkers doesn't mean that most people are
>>
>>65145343
if Finn were asian the dudes in China would want to see it, if Rey were a dude the girls would

It would have beaten Avatar
>>
>>65145343
It would make shit money in the west
>>
>>65144662
>the community service even sounds a little too harsh, but he'll learn his lesson and repay his debt to society.
can't tell if trolling or swedish
>>
>>65141671
Because China hated the newest fast and furious right? Star Wars fags are delusional. Your movie didn't gross well because the Chinese thought it was shit.
>>
>>65141964
This. China wasn't overcome with nostalgia and noticed how bad the series is.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 255x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 255x200
>>65147311
All this talk of "if we change the race of a character, it will make up a 1 billion dollar deficit" is dogshit. For the sake of the argument maybe it would have, but the point is: it didn't. Furthermore, what does it matter how much money it made? People on this board don't judge movies by the amount of money they made. I think we can all agree that Taxi Driver or Apocalypse Now are better movies than Avatar, but they made nowhere near the amount of money Avatar did. And it's not like you're making any of the money from TFA or Avatar so you don't even have a dog in this fight. Just why, nigga? Why?
>>
>>65147311
>making $800m more off a character race change

Jesus christ, I don't know if this is /pol/ or a star wars manchild trying to make excuses, but either way it's equally delusional.
>>
>>65141671

Literally the SJW argument.

It didn't beat Avatar because it wasn't good.
>>
>>65147808
The talk of potential money making is just a pretext through which to facilitate shitposting about race.
>>
it did beat avatar domestically
>>
>>65146507
too bad youre going to have to wait until 2017 for Badatar 2 because hes too much of a puss to have it compete with star wars in december, which will result in avatar flopping
>>
>>65147576
if it had anything to do with quality of the film,some shit animated movie about bears wouldnt be beating it.
>>
How much of the Avatar wave had to do with it being 3D?
>>
>>65141671
No it wouldn't, Avatar was unique
>>
>>65143550
Is Jane the best disney girl?
>>
>>65147948
This makes so much more sense, now
>>
>>65141972
because you post here
>>
>>65141488
>Earn more than 1BM$
>Will be always considered a flop because it didn't got the asian market

How much retard you must be Jew Jew Abrams for fuck up the obviously top grossing movie of all time... Thankfully the chineses called your shit out. They never watched the original trilogy and SW movies until last few years, and could say how shit it was wihtout the nostialgia googles.

You ruined everything, congratulations dipshit.
>>
>>65147899
neither was avatar.
>>
>>65144991
>esmerelda
Hunchback is a victor hugo novel senpai and quasimodo gets cucked even harder in the book
And Meg in hercules is hot tbqffahwy mi famiglia
>>
>>65142115
yes
>>
>>65144865
your country probably
>>
>>65142373
Now i get it, this looks better than star wars
>>
>>65141599

jim is unbeatable. he paid is dues with piranhas.
>>
>>65143097
hmm, thats true he does look like the kind of reject who would shoot up a school, theres like a 'we need to talk about kevin' vibe
>>
>>65144865
Agreed, but once bernie gets president everyone will have a liberal arts degree and the degeneration will end.
>>
>>65144055
That's alright little man. Go back to your Boonie bears and smog-infested communist shithole while I enjoy my sweet air of freedom and white women.
>>
>>65141671
>white and male leads would have caused the movie profits to go up $900 million
Just accept that it will never be reached
>>
>>65142308
ip man 3 destroyed box in china
>>
File: Hercules-Meg-1.png (436 KB, 677x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hercules-Meg-1.png
436 KB, 677x405
>>65144991
What's wrong with Meg?
>>
>>65142155
Because not even mexicans like negros.
>>
The real problem isn't nostalgia or Ooga Booga. Thanks to sinergy, the western audience was forced to like TFA regardless they wanted to or not. It was literally impossible to escape from the shilling, Disney amd Hasbro use all their might to ensure the massive hypnotism. Meanwhile, Asia has its own corporations pushing their own agendas. TFA received a huge publicity but nothing near the levels of worldwide cult of the west.

Nevertheles, it's easier to blame Ooga Booga. Disney never wanted him in the first place
>>
>>65150211
I remember my mom loved a telenovela called Marimar and the titular character had a stereotypical mammy
>>
>>65150259
This.
Thank God I'm not american, but I still felt a barrage of Star Wars shit for like almost a month. You guys are living a nightmare.

>>65150492
I see nothing wrong with Mammies.
>>
Star Wars is liberal PC propaganda for maximizing shekels, Boonie Bears 3 is a entertaining family movie. No wonder 4chan prefers Star Washup 7
>>
>>65147311
This is true.

Disney literally reduced Finn on the posters and took him out of trailers. They knew he was a liability. And he turned out to be one, as TFA underperformed in the Asian marketplace.

Oh, and that narrative that Asia doesn't know what Star Wars is is total Dosney corporate horseshit. That was the "story" they decided to go with to cover up the real story about Finn and Asia's lack of respect for black people.
>>
>>65151167
JJ hired Boyega without Disney's consent
>>
>>65142670
Pretty much this.
>>
>>65142073

wait, theres a movie of some asian guy just berating black people for 2 hours?
>>
so diseny is going to go bankrupt right and there will be no more starwars movies ?
>>
All Disney had to do was stick one chinese guy in it.
One. Single. Chinaman.
There is literally billions of them, it wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>65151607
Nah, the brainwash worked very well on US and Europe. There'll be massive changes on ep VIII though. The opening was delayed and it's official that the script is being re-written
>>
>>65151444

Well JJ personally cost Disney a few hundred million then. No question.

I mean overall, JJ did a steady workman like job on the film. It's compotently made and more entertaining than the prequels. However, it is so derivative that it is hard not to be slightly disappointed that they didn't take more risks, or challenge themselves to thrust the narrative forward.

I'm not knocking boyega either. He was fine. But honestly, Finn should have been Asian. Logic, finances, and even fairness (we already had Captain Panaka, Mace Windu, and Lando as pretty significant black male protagonists in the series....to say nothing of all the expanded universe characters) dictated that.

The thing is Hollywood lives in a bubble and their obsession with black good guy characters is shared by very few of the major markets on Earth.
>>
Chinese here.

honestly, the story is pretty plain/boring and the only thing it has going for it is special effects

plus putting a nigger so prominently in the movie doesn't help.

no self respecting chinese will pay for a movie starring a nigger.
>>
Good, TFA was shit. I'm glad to see it bomb in Asian countries. Based slants.
>>
>>65141863

>Holds back all the arts
>Inventor of what we know as science fiction was a huge racist and portrayed caricatures of blacks, Arabs and Asians in many of his best works

Haha, racism has nothing to do with the arts you retard
>>
I travelled to China a week after TFA launched in the West.
Almost every corner had a guy selling bootleg copies of TFA. I am sure the release date also fucked Disney hard.
>>
>>65151685
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
File: 1446072173978.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446072173978.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>it's another TFA hate thread
>it's another thread where a bunch of white people pretend to be asian
>it's another thread where people pretend to hate blacks
>>
>>65141863
>racism holds back the arts

No it doesn't.
>>
>>65151952
>kanjiklub
>Not a bunch of mongolians

Literally the only thing Chinks hate more than Japs.
>>
>>65151955
>pretend
>>
>>65142230

TFA was received even worse in both Japan or Korea. It wasn't even number 1 in its opening weekend in either country.
>>
>>65141863
>star wars
>arts
Pick one.
>>
>>65151955
>pretend
>hate blacks
>>
File: 1430206362547.png (236 KB, 407x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430206362547.png
236 KB, 407x428
>>65142308

>mfw episode 1, 2, and 3 had better openings and weekly gross than TFA in Japan
>>
>>65152013
And Japan fucking loves SW. Anyway, I think it wasn't Ooga booga's fault but >>65150259
>>
>>65142308
Asia really doesn't have time for this bullshit.
>>
Who will win Battlefield: Hollywood 2016?

Will it be the billions of movie-going Chinese?

Or the handful of salty black actors?
>>
>>65151955
> it's another thread where a person acts like the sensible voice of reason (because he thinks it makes him interesting and heroic).

It's worth revisiting as a topic because of episode VII getting pushed back due to the need to add an Asian female to the cast and to rewrite her so she won't be Finn's love interest for obvious reasons
>>
>>65144055
I've literally been paid just to put on a suit and just stand around at a Chinese business event because I'm a tall white man. There were at least a dozen of us because in the eyes of the Chinese doing business with white men and just having them around gives the impression of success.
>>
>>65141863
The most important film ever made was brutally racist. There may be some truth to that statement within our culture nowadays, but I don't think it's objectively true.
>>
File: 1579412854.jpg (51 KB, 298x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1579412854.jpg
51 KB, 298x381
>tfw /tv/ still defends Star Wars
>>
File: 88.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>65141488

>1488
>>
File: polfighting.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
polfighting.webm
1 MB, 268x480
>ITT Neckbeards desperately cling to Chink box office figures to try and feel superior to black people

Fast and Furious 7 and Transformers blew the box office out in China. The Chinks have awful taste.

Also Mexicans aren't white. gtfo spics.
>>
>>65152600

>Even people whose taste is so bad they like Transformers saw how shitty TFA was

Yeah that's why its funny
>>
>>65152600
>Fast and Furious 7 and Transformers blew the box office out in China.
Because of Chinese pandering. Just like The Martian.
And guess what TFA didn't do? Pander to the Chinese, at all.

Star Wars' fans hope of TFA beating Avatar is dead already because Disney didn't include a Chinaman in the movie.
>>
>>65152600
>Fast & Furious 7
Vin Diesel is not black and The Rock is that good kind of black, Samoan.

>Transformers
White American Mark Wahlberg as the lead
>>
>>65152681
The rock is not black.
>>
>>65141488
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>65152600
>butthurt nigger spotted

no one needs to "try" anything to feel superior to blacks.
>>
>>65141488
JJ tryin to get involved in land war in asia.

NEVER GET INVOLVED IN A LAND WAR IN ASIA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mTlnrXFAXE
>>
>>65152678
I don't remember china pandering in furious 7.

F&F is the only film series to do diversity well though, because its not some jew or white woman projecting their impression of race (black&white are the only races in the world to them)
>>
>>65152399
What was the most important film ever made?
>>
>>65152782
his dad is black and he claims his black side too just look at his social media
>>
>>65142155
Mexican here. We'd rather see good looking white people in movies.
>>
File: 1437461626777.png (368 KB, 594x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437461626777.png
368 KB, 594x351
>>65152988
>his dad is black

Have you ever looked at at his fucking dad? His dad is not black.

God, this is the same shit as people calling Wentworth Miller black because he's like 1/8 negro at best. His father doesn't even look "black" either.
>>
>asian countries NEVER cared about Star Wars
>China literally only saw the release of the OT for the first time early 2015


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


N*GGERS SUNK IT HAHAHA EPIC MEME THREAD
>>
>>65153068
his dad is light skin that doesn't make him not black

is steph curry not black also?
>>
fuck yes lmao
>>
>>65146157
Aliens and T2 is shit, though.
>>
>>65150259
this post is correct, especially the shilling/peddling/product synergy part.

there is star wars coffee creamer for god sake

and as far as boyega goes, i don't think that he is as shoehorned in as much as ridley. all boys like star wars black boys included, the vast majority of girls never liked star wars until a couple of years ago.
>>
File: 1442892366582.jpg (279 KB, 1667x1228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442892366582.jpg
279 KB, 1667x1228
>>65153142
Have you never seen a nigger in your life? Have you never seen a Samoan before? Are you literally retarded?

Newsflash retard, having dark skin doesn't make you 'black'.
>>
>>65153332
Except it literally does.
>>
>>65153387
You have absolutely no idea what the word "black" refers to. You pretty much just answered my question with that post. You are an actual retard if you think that is true.
>>
>>65142706
China exports the worthless liberal ones.
>>
>>65153332
His dad isn't Samoan that's his mom idiot google is your friend
>>
>>65153332
Samoans are retarded. They're just aesthetic abbos.
>>
>>65153419
No one uses black to mean 'african' you identity politik obsessed faggot.
>>
>>65153543
>>65153543
>No one uses black to mean 'african'

You fucking what?
>>
>>65141488
>3rd highest grossing film in the world
>hahaha it didn't beat the 1st and 2nd get rekt
>>
File: 1450628205873.jpg (29 KB, 329x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450628205873.jpg
29 KB, 329x333
>>65142670
>>
>>65152947
Birth of a Nation, and you knew I was going to say that.

Now you're going to call me a dumb pleb and tell me that Eisenstein was more important than Griffith.
>>
Boonie bears 2 is a classic, this isn't surprising in any way.
>>
Why don't you look at the actual numbers. It's gotten 2/3 of Avatar's worldwide gross.... In about 5 weeks. How long did it take Avatar to get about 2.8 billion? 34 weeks.
>>
>>65153066
Thanks based Mexibro. We'd rather see good looking Mexicans as well.
>>
>>65153747
I actually just come here to shitpost about starwars and know nothing about film so I really didn't know.
>>
>>65153834

Face it schlomo - it bombed in the entire Asian market. Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, China.....

when the prequels had no problem being #1 at the box office despite being trash. Fuck you and your worthless kind.
>>
File: 1427439266169.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427439266169.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>65141488
Based China letting the world know that SJW nonsense doesn't fly with them. Casting a woman and a black man as the protagonists was a mistake and while Disney made a profit, they aren't gaining those precious yuans.
>>
>>65142155
Mexicans identify as white
>>
>>65144130
There is then choice to be made, you wouldn't cast "wrong" asian.
Chinese Finn probably wouldn't do so well in Japan and japanese one would flunk in China for example.
>>
File: event_147080862.jpg (16 KB, 300x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
event_147080862.jpg
16 KB, 300x233
>>65141488
He was falling victim to one of the classic blunders:
Never get involved in a box office war in Asia.
>>
>>65153983
No, I definitely identify as a Mexican. I'm the cappuccino colored kind so people would laugh at me if I ever seriously said I was white on anything outside a census form
>>
>>65154033

Eh....Disney/JJ shirked their entire race for the purpose of hamfisted multiculturalism. They'd have been happy with Harold from White Castle. Hell anyone else really lmao
>>
>>65142210
those bear faces look kinda sinister
>>
>>65153983
They're more indian than white. But then again so are most "white" Americans that are mostly just Cherokee mixes.
>>
>>65153983
I've noticed this and I love it because it's hilarious.

My ex was Latina and she always filled out forms as 'white' unironically and without a second thought. Her email mean 'white girl' in Mexican slang.

muh keks
>>
>>65154169
What was the word? Guera refers to anybody with light skin. If it was gringa, then yeah. She's deluding herself.
>>
>>65154169

Eh I don't mind it. I detest illegal immigration of any kind but overall they aren't a worthless entitled minority like some *other* group mostly is...

If they want to be white - great. That means they acknowledge superiority and will emulate it until they are at said level or are assimilated.
>>
>>65154270
>worthless entitled minority like some *other* group mostly is
Excuse me? Do you have something to say you smelly little spic?
>>
>>65154345
chimp out imminent

memes up don't honk
>>
>>65154345

*is somehow offended by an anonymous post*

I smell entitlement. I also sense poverty and rage at forces that you do not fully understand. It's ok Traveon. It's ok.
>>
File: download.jpg (181 KB, 385x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
181 KB, 385x505
>>65141488
>>
>>65141488
That's what they get for the forced BM/WF couple. East Asians hate niggers. They've had a fetish for da white man for a while but that'll fade away as the chinks get stronger and we get weaker.

They will be #1 in the long run. The chinks will. Therefore anime won't survive either since the chinks will want to finally get their revenge for the rape of Don'King.
>>
>>65142073
Anyone found a torrent or something yet?
>>
>>65141863
spotted the reddittor
>>
File: 1452548615681.webm (3 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452548615681.webm
3 MB, 1000x563
>>65141488
>>
>>65143112
reddit BTFO
>>
>>65153834
>I don't know how the box office works but I'm eager to spout my uninformed opinions like they mean anything

Fuck off and educate yourself, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>65144991
Come on, the Emperor's New Groove and Aladin where pretty based
>>
>>65141671
this desu

chinks are notorious for hating niggers
>>
>>65143190
yeah like Big Trouble in Little China right, which is considered an iconic 80's movie.
>>
>>65152681
Vin Diesel and the Rock are charismatic people.

Unlike that Boyega who just looks like an ape
>>
File: 07.jpg (987 KB, 692x2081) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07.jpg
987 KB, 692x2081
>>65144991
>>
>>65145742
>an ironic and serious shitpost in one, plus delusion, plus salty butthurt
Your post contributes nothing to the thread or /tv/. Leave forever if you're going to throw tantrums like that.
>>
>>65154717
Numbers don't lie. And insults don't make you right. If I've got it wrong, somehow, tell me.
>>
>>65154857
so boring.
>>
>>65154849
People said it was racist when it came out, and I'm sure someone on tumblr has made list of all the ways it's problematic.
>>
>>65142073

i'm fucking crying, this is ridiculous

please someone watch this and tell me if the entire documentary is some Chinaman calling out black dudes for 2 hours
>>
>>65154920
Avatar was at $1.7b at the same point in its release, and was making MUCH more money daily than TFA is now. In about a week, Avatar will have passed TFA in total gross at that point in its release.

Avatar continued to make significant cash for weeks. Looking at the spreadsheet I've got here, Avatar makes about $45m tomorrow worldwide, $52m on Saturday and then $45.5m on Sunday, for a total of around $143m WW in the SIXTH weekend of its release. For comparison, last week, during its FIFTH weekend of release, TFA made $73.4m worldwide.

Avatar is on a whole different level.
>>
>>65154960
Some people have it and some people don't. The Rock has it, Boyega don't. See also Roman Reigns.
>>
>>65150169
>asking whats wrong with a brown girl on kkk-chan

ya dun goofed bro.
>>
>>65155101

I'm about to just buy a copy. It really is 2 hours of Lao's frustration with negro incompetence and sloth. Near he end he almost loses it....
>>
do you of often type a response to a fucking retard comment but then you realize "fuck this dude, I'll just let him be a fucking autist, he'll lose at life anyway" and then you just delete the comment you just spent time typing ?
Me yes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>65154445

>Revenge for the rape of Don King
>>
>>65144662
>measly 180 hours
>barbaric
>>
>>65155258
Yes.

But you deserved your (you) so I posted anyway
>>
>>65155200
She's not brown, she's from ancient Greece.
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 451374



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.