[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
PROOF THAT AMY SCHUMER STOLE JOKES
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37
File: paint.png (395 KB, 441x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paint.png
395 KB, 441x522
https://vimeo.com/152393981

Is this the end for her career?
>>
>>65111575
>stealing a oneal joke
I expect rogan and burr and tons of other fuckers to get on her
>>
>>65111711
joe rogan had her on his podcast before, would love to see her on again after this
>>
>>65111575
I feel bad for Mark Normand. forever associated with this cunt
>>
OH BOY ANOTHER I HATE WOMEN THREAD
>>
>>65111810
>amy
>woman

No
>>
>>65111810
No, just Schumer cause the bitch steals jokes friendo
>>
File: untittied.jpg (26 KB, 559x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untittied.jpg
26 KB, 559x319
>Stealing a Patrice O'neal bit
>>
>>65111575
Is she turning into a Who?
>>
>>65111575

>hating on Schumer

Literally Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/41uheu/amy_schumer_stolen_jokes_evidence/
>>
Joke A
>You switch places with your friend during sex and surprise the girl through the window

Joke B
>You switch places with your friend during sex and surprise the girl through the window AND THAT'S FUCKING RAPE

It's her own joke because she added her own unique funny sense of comedy
>>
>>65111575
bump 4 justice
>>
>>65111866
She already is a literal who
>>
File: reddit10.jpg (23 KB, 598x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reddit10.jpg
23 KB, 598x399
>>65111872
>>65111874
>>
>>65111874
This, she put a modern female spin on it
>>
>>65111755
He really hates joke thieves, too.
>>
How did she think she'd get away with it? If you're going to steal jokes steal from some nobody, not Patrice O'Neal, arguably one of the most recognised comedians of the 00s
>>
>>65111902
How is mentioning that it's rape funny, isn't that like explaining the joke?
>>
>>65111945
Maybe she thought she could get away with it because he was dead.
>>
Please let this to viral. Say what you will about her stand-up but joke thieves are fucking cunts across the board.
>>
>>65111958
Modern female spin
>>
>>65111575
In fairness Comedy Central's writers stole Kathleen Madigans jokes, Amy was just there to deliver them terribly
>>
she has a hard time getting the joke out of her mouth all stammering

she awful

i dont like her
>>
>>65111980
Seriously, this bitch needs the Mencia treatment
>>
peckahs
>>
>>65111994
You could argue that for the show clips (which is still debatable, usually comedians write a lot of their shows material like Louis and Jefferies did) but not the standup peformances.
>>
>>65111711
She explained the patrice joke on opie and jim at some point recently and everyone pretty much agreed that sex act jokes were pretty much open ground and many people had almost definitely done a version of the gorilla mask joke well before he did and will keep doing it long after, at worst its kinda hacky but not like Mencia level
>>
>>65111575

she's not funny
>>
Another day, another misogynistic thread.
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (442 KB, 717x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
442 KB, 717x880
>>65112092
>>
>>65112092
Fuck off misandrist
>>
>>65111860

>that fucking trigger on a 1991

triggered
>>
>>65112111
>le tumblr maymay xD

>>65112115
I'm pro equality.
>>
>>65112124
ayyy
>>
>>65112133
You're pro faggot
>>
can someone post the pic where she's dressed in spandex? can't find it
>>
>>65111872
>reading these comments

jesus fuck
>>
>>65112133
>I'm pro equality

Yeah, and a black man will win an Oscar this year
>>
>>65112133
>I'm pro equality
>>
Why does this video have a weirdly loudly guitar riff in between each clip?

The Always Sunny promotional shot is a stretch, the rest is pretty suspect.
>>
>>65112252
because it was made by a dumb redditor
>>
>>65111575
Ok calm down. Are we really calling explaining a sexual position/scenario a joke that someone can 'own'? If I made some stupid joke about being kicked out of the Mormon church because we had very different ideas of "missionary work", does that mean I can then call anyone a joke thief who dares to use or explain what missionary sex is? Oneil didnt invent sex, what the fuck. he can explain what donkey punching is on the stage and so can you. you arent stealing shit

that being said she absolutely ruined the delivery and is an awful performer
>>
File: paint.png (415 KB, 635x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paint.png
415 KB, 635x599
>>65112252
>>
>>65112174
guys please i'm talking about that pic posted in another thread about her. i need it
>>
>>65112298
>image is called paint.png
>check to see if it's real anyway
I am become retard
>>
>>65112252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyOvIya_Dk
Friends of Patrice disagree that she stole jokes
>>
Wait, she didnt invent "dude im a fat slut lmao"?
>>
>>65112070
She could at least not butcher the jokes
>>
Pretty sure those sex act jokes were on urban dictionary first.
>>
>>65112327
It is real

https://twitter.com/RMcElhenney/status/617789899454967808
>>
>>65112334
explain the other 3 than worm
>>
File: 1362341620888-1.jpg (2 MB, 3560x2847) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362341620888-1.jpg
2 MB, 3560x2847
>>65112133
>>
>>65112342
Because A listers are serious business with no humility, didn't you know?
>>
>That feminist stuff at the end of every joke
lel
>>
File: character.jpg (616 KB, 712x2547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
character.jpg
616 KB, 712x2547
>>
This is old as fuck. Every comedian came out of the woodwork to defend Amy's right to do the same shit Patrice did and not call it theft..
>>
>>65112442
This is so irritating.
>>
File: historicevent.jpg (1 MB, 1008x4025) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
historicevent.jpg
1 MB, 1008x4025
>>
>>65112298
I'm not saying it doesn't look similar, I'm just saying that that kind of marketing shit for a huge movie isn't in the hands of the writer or lead actress.
>>
>>65112469
IT'S JUST A PRANK, YE
>>
>>65112442
>I was just playing character guise I swear
Fucking pathetic
>>
Amy Schimer is where jokes go to die

It's like those elephant graveyards
>>
File: whattimeisit.jpg (132 KB, 971x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whattimeisit.jpg
132 KB, 971x887
>>
>>65112367
old generic topics that every comic has riffed on at some point in their career, jokes about being a prostitute or drunk lady holding up a finger while she finishes her drink are hardly new territory for comics and most can do a funny riff that till probably be remarkably similar to the thousands of funny riff's others have done in the past. Granted its usually early in your career or when facing a new audience out of your usual demographic so you use "safe" generic jokes to win them over, that you do bits like these and not on your HBO hour-long special
>>
How's it going reddit?
>>
This entire thread is so cringe worthy, not even a fan of Amy either.

How would a joke that no one even remembers ruin her career? Remove that joke from her history and she is just as popular. She is not "known" for that joke, it is irrelevant. If she stole it, who cares? Its not like that one joke is why shes popular.

This place is autistic. Also, Patrice Oneal is garbage /b/ MRA tier humor
>>
>>65112508
wincest
>>
>>65111874
>No woman finds that funny
If she didnt like it, why did she steal it?
>>
>>65112442
Who is dumb enough to actually believe this?
>>
>>65111575
>stealing from a dead black guy

wow amy
>>
>>65112528
Nice of you to join us today, Reddit.
>>
>>65112528
Let me give a protip Amy. It's never good to read stuff about yourself online.
>>
>>65111810
>literally caught red handed and can't do jack shit about it
SAVE ME FEMINISM !
>>
>>65112443
>I'm too stupid to watch the whole video
ftfy
>>
>>65111965
She can get away with literally everything, because her uncle is a senator

Like a real life version of that episode in Always sunny where Frank pays off hundreds of people to pretend to laugh at Dee's jokes
>>
>>65112528
Yes you are a fucking fan of her, because you're the same cunt that keeps defending her in this thread.
>>
>>65112469
DUDE PRANK LMAO
>>
>>65111575
I was indifferent about her, never laughed from her "jokes" I don't even care if steal them but what make me hate her is how she got triggered by a joke tweet which joke is what she is selling "ya I am fat cunt huhu"
Get real you unfunny pig
>>
>>65112395
Shut up woman
>>
I can only imagine the neckbeards in this thread irl

>normie girl: hehe amy schumer is so funny
>neckbeard: SHES A THIEF!!!!!! SHE STOLE A JOKE!!!!
>girl: ummm...what?
>neckbeard: REMEMBER THAT JOKE ABOUT HER BEING IN THE WINDOW AND ITS LIKE RAPE
girl: uhh, no, no really, haha her show is so funny thou-
>neckbeard: IT WAS A STOLEN JOKE. SHE USED THE SAME CONCEPT FOR A JOKE THAT SOMEONE ELSE DID. WE MUST MAKE THIS GO VIRAL. JOE ROGAN IS SO ALPHA I LIKE REAL COMICS LIKE BILL BURR AND DOUG STANHOPE
>>
>>65112442
>>65112463
this is what the jews in charge are telling her to say. She fucked the right ones, thats why she has fucking become a household name in the past year. She has been around for a long time, so has her tv show. Nothing has changed with her or her 'comedy' but all of a sudden she is everywhere in the news, tv shows, movies, then she decides to start spouting feminist shit once she gets in the limelight. Coincidence?
>>
>>65112133
Then get used to her being ripped like a man would for trying to increase standing by acting like a woman only when it suits them.
>>
>>65112652
anal seepage the post
>>
>>65111575
>switches the names of the sex jokes and inserts rape to barely change it

lol.
>>
>>65112652
>implying a neckbeard would ever want to talk to a girl
>>
>>65112652
You on your period or did Jamal hit you again ?
>>
File: reddit9.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reddit9.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>65112652
>>
>>65111575

Wow, like 99% of other comedians at some point in their careers.
>>
>>65112652
>hehe amy schumer is so funny
Nobody has ever said this unironically, least of all normal girls
>>
>>65112652
>implying normie girls are retarded

Why are you so sexist, mouthbreather?
>>
Women are not funny.
>>
>>65112741
I don't know, some of them are pretty funny looking
>>
>>65112741
I met a lot of funny girls in high school, but for some reason only the unfunny ones kept trying to make jokes

Usually yell them
>>
>Steals jokes from other women despite playing the "us vs, them" feminist card
>>
>>65111872
>https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/41uheu/amy_schumer_stolen_jokes_evidence/

why does everyone on reddit talk the same...spelling wise and opinionated
fucking autismo niggers jesus...
>>
>>65112574
DAYUUUUUM
>>
Holy hell, her delivery is SO BAD. The original jokes flow so perfectly, then she delivers the same material and somehow it seems so forced and unfunny. I guess because it isn't really hers.

>So the guy goes outside and waves BUT THATS NOT FUNNY CUS ITS RAPE THO

Great comedy chops.
>>
But she did that sketch with the big wine glass LOL!
>>
Remember that movie where she fucked John Cena because dude you can't see John Cena lmao
>>
>>65111575

Hey I browse r/opieandanthony too

Although I don't have an account, the hate for OandA there is pretty fun.
>>
>100 replies in 30 minutes.

>This obsession
>>
>>65112528
>Patrice Oneal is garbage /b/ MRA tier humor

You're a cum-gargling embarrassment of a person.
>>
>>65112789
>why does everyone on reddit talk the same...spelling wise and opinionated

..do you know where you are big guy back to reddit flick?
>>
>>65112832

Welcome to /tv/pol/.
>>
>>65112832
Hey Reddit!
>>
>>65112832
fuck off reddit
>>
>>65112577
>I dont know what i'm talking about but i'll pretend anyway
ftfy
>>
>>65112832
Meanwhile great films like Le Samourai and the Revenant can't get more than 10 replies

Sigh....
>>
>>65111810
Guess you miss every other thread talking about male actors.
>>
>>65112832
Misogyny is strong here.
>>
>>65112922
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>65112825
I like that movie where she was a disgusting pig slut yet for some reason a successful doctor falls in love with her.
>>
>>65112949
>hating people is good
Hello, stormfront.
>>
>>65112967
where do you think you are
>>
>>65112967
>hating people is wrong

Hello, tumblr

oh wait, Tumblr hates tons of people
>>
>>65112967
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>65112967
gtfo you don't belong here.
>>
File: 1449762507424.jpg (66 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449762507424.jpg
66 KB, 480x640
>>65112967
>>
>all those butthurt white cis males
Good, good!
>>
watch Rogan ignore this because he likes her
>>
>>65113070
or because you know, the "evidence" is shoddy at best
>>
>>65111872
there's a reddit community for everything you like and/or talk about.
>>
>>65112469

My entire of opinion of Kanye would've changed had he just kicked her, lightly.
>>
File: 1452892121549.png (492 KB, 852x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452892121549.png
492 KB, 852x636
>>65113059
ugh this
>>
File: cuckold.png (999 KB, 799x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuckold.png
999 KB, 799x794
>>65112652
>>
>>65111575
>joke stealing

With that awful delivery of hers it's more of joke raping.
>>
>>65113093
This damage control is proof moot sold us to gawker a year ago
>>
>>65113123
>moot
who?
>>
>>65113070
Opie and jim already talked about this with her in like october
>>
>>65113183
what did they say?
>>
>>65113123
Opie and jim already talked about this with her in like october
>>
>>65112793
Amy Schumer looks like THAT?!
>>
>>65111575
>Fat cunt stealing jokes
>Background music of hacks who stole songs

POTTERY
>>
>>65113226
That they were old jokes back when Patrice did them and they probably did the same jokes 20 years ago, sex act jokes are open ground and everyone has done them at some point for an easy laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRyOvIya_Dk
>>
>>65113236
That means nothing to me.
>>
>>65113119
This doesnt look real
>>
>>65113271
But what did they say about the jokes Amy stole from female comedians?
>>
File: 1453252875010.jpg (16 KB, 617x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453252875010.jpg
16 KB, 617x640
>>65112574
>>
>>65113271
So logically did they talk about how it could be possible for her to have a career if she's a hack telling jokes that are decades old?
>>
>>65113315
they only referenced the Patrice ones because they all have to personal connection to him and the female ones are even more generic and overused by everyone that its not really worth even talking about.
>>
>>65113301
It's real, but both guys are white.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (18 KB, 500x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i dunno.jpg
18 KB, 500x327
>>65112652
Conversation I've actually had:

>normie girl: Trainwreck was kind of funny I guess. I hadn't heard of her before.
>me: I think her humor gets old really fast. "I'm a slut and I'm really sad"
>normie girl: That's what hooking up does to people. We've all done it and regret it.
>me: You think it's more of a warning than a celebration?
>normie girl: Hooking up is dumb and making fun of it is dumb. I don't think I'd see another one of her movies.

It turns out even sluts don't like being sluts. They know no one wins.
>>
>>65113376
Also, one of the guys is an imaginary construct created by the main character for his novel. He cucks himself.
>>65113365
So you're saying Amy Schumer tells generic, overused jokes is thus a hack? I agree.
>>
File: 1452169575641.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452169575641.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>65112652
Being the only Amy fan must be suffering
>>
>>65113364
Since literally every comedian has used stock lines and jokes at some point, you're basically asking how it could be possible for a comedian to have a career
>>
>>65113402
Turns out that one girl speaks for the entirety of her own gender
>>
>>65113432
The difference being, of course, the rapid rise of her career from absolutely nowhere, and the fact that those comedians who tell hacky material go on to tell better jokes. She is stuck there. You disingenuous cunt.
>>
I love the hate this vapid kike gets.
>>
>>65113364
Its not the question that was asked and since shes become a big star recently and she's a longtime friend of the show I'm sure they didn't want to burn bridges but if I had to guess I bet if the question was "is it hacky to use these old jokes" they would have said yes. Though to play devils advocate that's only three jokes of a set that was probably an hour and a half cut down to an hour for HBO and not seeing it myself for all I know it could be 95% funny and original material with 5% hacky generic shit to win over middle America and the "two broke girls" demographic

>>65113421
She was pretty funny on Last comic standing in 07 and on that weird reality parody show with Michel Ian Black in like 09 but I would agree she's become a lazy self important hack in the last 4 or so years
>>
>>65113435
I know you're upset that your secret is out, but yes.
>>
>>65113421
That actually sounds amazing, is it any good?
>>
>>65113435
I can only speak for people I've talked to. The irony of the premise of Trainwreck is that in a less pronounced way it's a very common feeling among women in their mid twenties to mid thirties. At some point even the most "progressive", sex positive, feminist shill women want to settle down with a decent guy, and the worse their reputation the harder it is for them to find that. The biggest SJW I know is married.

Schumer's character would find it near impossible to find a decent guy IRL and normie women know this.
>>
>>65113435
As opposed to a bitter loneman speaking for a gender he hasnt interacted with since high school
>>
>>65111872
You would know seeing as you posted a link to Reddit, fucktard.
>>
>>65113544
She's chosen to make that her image.
>>
>>65113721
Doesn't seem to be working in her favour that much.
>>
>>65113570
It's alright.
>>
I like it when virgin neckbeards who never wrote a good joke in their lives are envious of Amy's success
>>
>>65113271
brb stealing Don Rickles and Lenny Bruce material for an act/show to make money off of since its old
>>
tss what did she tell mer to shoo or sumtin
>>
>>65113778
>never wrote a good joke in their lives
Just like Amy
>>
>>65113791
make sure they only make up for one minute of your hour and a half long set though.
>>
File: debby.png (789 KB, 550x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
debby.png
789 KB, 550x359
>>65113778
>calling out a thief makes one jealous
stfu
>>
File: matrix.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
matrix.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>65113778
I'd say such obvious bait is useless but people have been biting pretty hard in this thread.
>>
Not even a fan but
>first joke, ok that's a little strange but it's not unheard of for comedians to come up with the same bits
>sex jokes stuff: literally urban dictionary entries which have been around since 2000, who gives a fuck
>the food slapper bit on her show, she has writers like every comedian, I doubt she personally writes 10 percent of the bits on that show
Verdict: she's just a hack, not a joke thief
>>
>>65113791
Too bad Lenny Bruce's material is unfunny ranting for the most part. He was groundbreaking, but just not very funny.
>>
>>65113832
sometimes it's worth the bite to vent
>>
>>65112252
You shitting on Zeppelin, faggot?
>>
>>65113746
Her movie made nearly $140 million and she was on stage with JLaw coming out of something close to total obscurity. I'd say it was more than a fair trade. How long she can ride it out is yet to be seen.

>>65113778
You're implying Schumer has written a good joke.
>>
>>65113825
Yea, right after I only steal $10 Million from a billionaire since its only a little bit of the work they did.
>>
>>65113861
>You're implying Schumer has written a good joke.
Ok I get it people are forced to laugh at her jokes mystery solved thanks /tv/
>>
>>65112092
This is a misandry free zone. Please leave.
>>
>>65112469
>kanye looks like bubba
>the pig is now a skinny model
>>
>>65113917
You are on the wrong side of history, cracker.
>>
>>65112469
PRANKED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ
>>
>>65111575
>schumer
>stealing jokes

Are we surprised at all?

jews have little originality other than rising above oppression
>>
>>65111575
so fucking what? all comedians do. of she wasnt a fucking landwhale slut, you wouldnt care
>>
she would probably just bullshit and say it was a tribute to classic comedians of yesteryear...and equalize it to remakes like Ghostbusters, something that puts a quirky feminist spin on it :^)
>>
>>65113996
>all comedians do
The ones from Boston don't, except for Dane.
>>
Every "joke" she's ever told had probably been arrived at independently by thousands of people before her, because she's an utter mediocrity who's only famous thanks to a perfect storm of tokenism and nepotism.

I remembering hearing that bit about knocking on the window more than a decade ago from some drunk old cunt in a pub who claimed to have actually done it to a black prostitute in Ibiza. That's the level of creativity she's working with.
>>
>>65113904
>no point in stating an opinion or having a discussion if people disagree with out
>public opinion is absolute and makes discussion pointless
If you think she's a funny comedienne, great, knock yourself out.

The question then is "why are you here bothering to talk about it if you think that?"
>>
>>65113996
>implying
people of all walks of life have been called out for being a shitter here, newfag
>>
File: 1452715429643.jpg (7 KB, 219x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452715429643.jpg
7 KB, 219x219
>>65112133
>>
http://youtu.be/0YE9Kthyaco
>>
File: 1380655804878.gif (500 KB, 500x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380655804878.gif
500 KB, 500x291
>>65112528

>This entire thread is so cringe worthy
>>
Those "jokes" are disgusting. Is this what passes for humor in America?
>>
>>65112070

It's okay to talk about the same premises. It's okay to talk about sex acts without attributing others, since they're mostly of unknown origin, as long as you put your own spin on it. When it comes to Amy Schumer, though, she talks about multiple sex acts from the same Patrice set. It's like she watched Patrice, wrote the acts down, and changed one of the punchlines slightly.

The video also contains a joke directly ripped off from Wendy Liebman, as well as premises from things she's written that are also direct rip offs. She's not Mencia bad, but she's at least Dane Cook, no respect for the craft tier.
>>
>>65111575
>6 minutes
into the trash
>>
>>65114042
british standup is just as bad
>>
jantard is literally a /v/edditor
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>65112528
>This place is autistic.
>>
>>65111965
>he was dead
Last I checked he still is.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>>65114042
>guys like Jim Jefferies and Andrew Maxwell dont have jokes based on the subject matter
>>
Has reddit really contaminated this place or is there a lot more bait being thrown around nowadays?
>>
>that greggorio at the end
top kek
>>
Violence is not the monopoly of the exploiters and as such the exploited can use it too and, moreover, ought to use it when the moment arrives.
Death to white males.
>>
>>65112133
>I'm pro equality.
Then you should accept women getting trashed the same way men are.
>>
>>65114206
>women
>trashed the same way
>>
>>65112832
>people like drama
I already used my reaction image here >>65114107
>>
>>65114275
She's getting as much shit as Carlos Mencia did in threads a while back.
>>
_______REDDIT_______
REDDIT_______REDDIT
_______REDDIT_______
>>
>>65114275
that's how equality works. You want equality which means you'll get equal criticism. Which means "i'm a woman so I get special treatment" doesn't fucking apply with equality.
>>
File: 1432150593786.jpg (9 KB, 159x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432150593786.jpg
9 KB, 159x199
>>65114384
>google Mencia
>he hasn't done anything in years
>he's 5'8"
>>
>Video about stealing material
>Uses led zep as their music
>>
>>65114434
>>he hasn't done anything in years
Comedy is hard when you have to come up with shit by yourself.

Stealing jokes was easy before the internet. Now, not so much. It's a good thing his carried is dead.
>>
>>65114446
a small point, but did the producer of the vid copy the riff with his own guitar and pretend he created said riff?
>>
>>65112574
This is quite inspiring, you know the Native Americans would honor every buffalo they killed by making use of every part of the animal, I'm glad to see Amy Schumer respecting that tradition by using an entire cow for her leather outfit.
>>
>>65114500
>lol she's fat
Honestly, anon, that joke was as bad as a lot of hers.
>>
>>65114497
What
>>
>>65113791
>missing the point this hard

A more apt analogy would be ''brb stealing the Aristocrats routine from Gilbert Gottfried''
>>
>>65114544
Really Amy, lurking in this thread for more material to steal?
>>
>>65114118
He was dead at the point in time when she decided to steal the joke. Was. I love it when grammar Nazis point out mistakes that don't exist.
>>
Let's put a female spin on jokes

> Guy comes home at night
> slips into bed in the dark
> gets frisky with his wife, seks ensues
> next morning guy goes to kitchen
> his wife is already there
> Honey, my mother stayed the night, the couch is no god for her back, so i let her sleep in our bed

> THAT WAS RAPE!
>>
Based Wendy Liebman
>>
>>65112133
>pro equality
>feminist
Pick one.
>>
File: mencia-rogan.jpg (71 KB, 500x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mencia-rogan.jpg
71 KB, 500x262
I don't get why Joe Rogan thinks he's (direct quote) "the mouthpiece of the comic community".

His standup is worse than Bob Saget, Mencia, and Amy Shumer combined. He's not funny at all, whereas Shumer and Mencia may not be good but actually have fans and succesful careers in comedy.
>>
>>65114584
Screen capping that post as evidence just in case.
>>
>>65114643
>A Horse walks into a bar
>The bartender goes "Why the long face?"
>The Horse replies "because rape culture is endemic"
>>
>>65114579
I didn't miss the point at all.

Stealing is stealing. It doesn't matter how old it is or how much you took. You stole.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>65111575
Patrice would fucking destroy her if he was alive right now.

Can we atleast share this video to Opie and Jim? I'm sure they would do something.

anthony would probably do the most.
>>
>>65112528
>Patrice Oneal is garbage /b/ MRA tier humor
Why do you hate black people so much? I take it you're a racist like Amy Schumer too.
>>
>>65114825
Read the thread. Amy is immune to criticism because she's bigger than any of the other comedians that consider her their meal tick---I mean friend.
>>
>>65111575

of course not, that would be anti-sematic.
>>
>>65114825
I always found it funny that ant and patrice hit it off more than opie and patrice did
>>
>>65114825
Read the thread. They talked about it in October and Norton defended her.

Probably so he can sneak into a 2 minute bit or scene from her show or next movie.
>>
>>65111874

>Rape
>Comedian

I thought rape was never funny?
>>
>>65114869
>she's bigger than any of the other comedians
she certainly is
>>
>>65114917
It's only funny if victim is a man but men can't be raped.
>>
>>65111795

fuck him, hes not funny
>>
>>65114966
Agreed. He's a little weasel and his fake laugh is obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>65114825
;_;

RIP
>>
>>65112469

>Suggested for you sections

HOLY FUCK I AM LAUGHING!
>>
>>65112469
Kanye looks like he wants to kill himself.
>>
>>65112652
>talking to normie girls
Get the fuck out reddit
>>
>>65112574
DAMN, AMY SHUMER LOOKS LIKE _THAT_?
>>
>>65112652
>Implying normal girls watch shows starring literal whos

Luckily they are better than that
>>
File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>65112652
You literally described Joe Rogan.
>>
>>65114917
Only when said by a white dude. Otherwise it's always haha fun time laughter :)
>>
>>65115620
>Daniel Tosh
>>
>>65115650
Last time I checked he was a white dude
>>
>>65112574
Man those ankles

Thicker than my arms
>>
>>65112574
When you come straight out of the boonies and got tickets to see the show and she comes on stage and all you want to do is fuck 16 year olds in your dressing room but you just got to sit there and endure
>>
>>65115689
And it was funny. People laugh. Rape is often funny.
>>
>>65115795
[triggered]
>>
File: maddamtussauds.png (174 KB, 240x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maddamtussauds.png
174 KB, 240x377
look at her fuckin face its like made of plastic or some shit
>>
>>65115870
It's made of Jew genes and carbs
>>
Man you guys are idiots

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=houdini

Neither of them came up with it. Hell she even called it by name.
>>
>>65115870
Not as bad as her uncle's face.

That family is fucked.
>>
>>65115976

That's not even the shit she says that Houdini is, not even the same description you fucking nigger. Dd you even bother to finish the video or did you switch it of the moment you heard the word Houdini?
holy fuck are you retarded
>>
File: 1249821168512.jpg (54 KB, 571x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1249821168512.jpg
54 KB, 571x570
>>65115976
>definition added 2007
>3 years after patrice oneal made the joke

THEY STOLE IT FROM URBA N DICITIONARY GUYS xD
>>
>>65116066
Did you scroll down, young cuck?
>>
>>65116066

"a houdini can also refer to a sex act where a male, who is fucking a chick doggy style in front of a first floor window, quickly pulls out, and his friend jumps in to continue banging her. the first man then proceeds to run naked and dance in front of his bitch outside the window. magic, eh? "

March 2007

Learn how to fucking read.
>>
File: 1317146252604.jpg (17 KB, 470x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317146252604.jpg
17 KB, 470x376
>>65116165
>>65116127
>definition added 2007
>3 years after patrice oneal made the joke

THEY STOLE IT FROM URBA N DICITIONARY GUYS xD
>>
File: 1453241262153.jpg (326 KB, 1500x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453241262153.jpg
326 KB, 1500x1080
>>
>>65116230
Even Jim Norton says those jokes came from urban dictionary.
>>
>>65114724
kek'd tßh fåm
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

>In 2015, Minority Leader Harry Reid, who is retiring after the 2016 elections, endorsed Schumer to succeed him as Leader.

>Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[4] His family is Jewish,[5] and he is related to comedienne Amy Schumer.
I'm pretty sure the only reason she is famous is because of her powerful uncle, who is one of the leaders of Congress
>>
>>65115976
>>65116393
>Tell people about stuff on UrbanDictionary
>Call yourself a professional comedian

Guess I should have started up a comedy tour when I was in ninth grade
>>
>>65116432
She's his cousin.
>>
>nobody can ever retell jokes
>>
>>65116444
He's probably both
>>
>>65111810
>white knighting a hamplanet on a laoshan basket weaving forum

You're doing it wrong, Sir Cancerlot.
>>
>>65111575
man, people pay for the show. she delivers it good, so who cares. you go there to laugh
idgaf
>>
>>65116432
>be amy
>"Dad i want to become a comedian"
>dad: "keep dropping lines like those and you will be"
>>
File: tubman.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tubman.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
lol my ppuup smelz
>>
>>65116457
You repeating a bit you enjoyed at a frat party doesn't equate to stealing jokes and making money off of it.
>>
>A Jew stole something, this cant be true.
>>
>Dad i wish to become a comedienne
>but amy jews are not funny
>>
>>65111810
>if you hate this individual that happens to be a woman you hate all women
Feminist logic
>>
>>65116654
>if someone accused you of hating women it's a terrible feminist
men logic
>>
>>65111810

Hello Reddit!
>>
File: fuck texas.png (148 KB, 499x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck texas.png
148 KB, 499x399
>>65111872
>mfw this one guy keeps linking to reddit
>>
>>65111872
I will not start liking this unfunny talentless lardmountain just because reddit also hates her, fuck you nigga.
>>
>>65114917
its only funny when NOT amy schumer jokes about it.
>>
>>65116744
>if someone accused me of hating woman just because i hate an individual who happens to be a woman they are obviously feminists.
Obviously and also redditor
>>
>>65111575
The least she could've done was steal some actual good jokes.
>>
>>65111872
>the top rated comment is "do you even audio level bro?"
>this is the top rated comment by 1,610 people

Holy fuck I honestly keep forgetting how cringey and autistic these people are.
>>
>>65111575
she looks like a Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas, even without photoshop
>>
File: 1452911549010.jpg (318 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452911549010.jpg
318 KB, 1024x684
>>65114695
>"the mouthpiece of the comic community"
Friendo, Rogan is a fight commentator and sitcom actor therefore instead of actually being a decent standup he knows on some level that he is really only a commentator about standup.

Just my perspective on a guy also known for his ... podcast, about comedy and fighting. ;)
>>
>>65113402
>We've all done it and regret it.

THEN WHY FUCKING DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU SLUT???
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>65111575
>b
>>
>>65118012
>"I have never done something dumb I'd later come to regret"

- a human being posting on 4chan in the year 2016
>>
>>65111575
Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal
>>
>>65112004
>i dont like her
problematic
>>
>>65118012
jesus christ guy, think about what you just wrote.
>>
>>65118012
Desperate for attention, daddy issues, drug habit, etc. Women aren't hard to figure out, anon.
>>
>>65115697
come to the gym with me anon, i'll spot ur bench ;)

anyway how is this person even popular? she's terrible

or is it like one of those things where his rich dad pays people to say that she's good and empowered, so everyone just sort of goes along with it because they don't want to be that stick in the mud who says otherwise
>>
>>65114724
> guy to girl after sex:"If i'd known you're still a virgin i would have taken more time".
> girl:" If i'd know you have mire time, i would've pulled my pantyhose down first"

THAT'S RAPE!!!
>>
>>65112008
What happened to Carlos Mencia?
>>
>>65111711
That's the one that should slide, to be honest. Lame she used the same jokes as him w/ different names, but jokey sex acts like that are told by literally everybody without needing to be a comedian.

That said he told them better.
>>
>>65119545
her delivery is actually the worst possible

you would find the jokes more funny by reading them from a piece of paper

you would find the jokes more funny by putting them into microsoft sam and having it read them for you

she's basically a black hole of humor
>>
>>65119376
>In 2011, Mencia stated in an interview that he had been in therapy due to accusations of plagiarism

Lol what a fag
>>
>>65119608
Her shit delivery is the main reason I never really bothered listening to or watching any of her stuff desu senpai.
>>
>>65112296
Yeah, they both just decided to tell jokes about those two sex positions in that exact order.
>>
>>65111874
Is this the same logic people use to defend TFA as an original work?
>>
>>65113119
is dat sum based Milano and the dude who plays the blind guy on Covert Affairs?
>>
>>65114890

Lol of course he did. Jimmy is great but he has always been a little liberal kiss ass cuck.

He'd fucking eat Schumer's actual shit just for a few minutes on her show.
>>
>>65120133
She is ironically on his radio show right now.
>>
>>65112070
>its ok because she acknowledged it and a big tittied cuck and weasel said it's ok
>>
>A woman stealing jokes color me shocked
>>
>>65116230
>>65116393
I don't know where you live, but I knew those jokes when I was a kid.

That said, Schumer said he didn't know the joke, but patrice talks about it in his Television appearance talking about radio censorship.
Schumer would have seen this, no doubt in my heart what so ever.
>>
>>65120163
>ironically

That's not what that means retard. You mean coincidentally.
>>
>>65111575

Someone's about to get the dane cook treatment
>>
>>65112394
Civilization is mostly attributable to white males. Don't let white guilt implode our great people.
>>
>>65111575
>It's fucked up she stole the patrice bit and the first joke in the vid, but that video is stretching it with the throwaway line in the movie, and the poster. Women dressing their man shitty on purpose isn't some original premise, and the "hold on I'm drinking" pose has been around since like the 20's. I'm all for calling her out on joke stealing, but the video loses credibility by stretching shit too much.
>>
>>65112469

Everyone looks like they're all embarrassed for her.
>>
>>65112717

Feminist columnists seem to this she's a riot, though.
>>
>>65112469
how the fuck was this a prank? she just fell down near him. NO ONE WAS EVEN MISLEAD OR TRICKED IN ANY WAY
>>
>>65114883
Probably because Opie is an insufferable douche
>>
>>65111575
JOKES AMIRITE
>>
lol reddit is defending her....

>these are common jokes!
>there is nothing unusual about using schoolyard bits in your routine
>comedians do this all the time
>>
>>65112789

because you get down voted for spelling errors
>>
>>65111575

She is not funny. End of story.
>>
lazy mainstream comics always steal jokes from dead or less well known ones on the circuit, nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YE9Kthyaco
>>
>>65111575
I don't give a fuck about the plagiarism, it has never proved anything on its own. She's just fucking unfunny. You made her popular now you deal with her, murricans
>>
>>65114917
that's probably why she isn't either
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37
Thread DB ID: 450843



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.