[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'd love to know, what do you plan to do, now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

>"I'd love to know, what do you plan to do, now that you understand your whiteness a little better, to dismantle it?"

well, /tv/?
>>
Thanks soros
>>
Translation: Whachu gon gibes me now, cracka?
>>
I honestly don't know, you tell me
*crickets*
>>
offer my wife to him while I take her kids to the bowling alley
>>
>>65076593
Colbert had two choices now. Either he continues to swallow his pride like he did and, despite knowing it's all bullshit, still take it up the ass, or quit.

I don't know if I'd be able to live with myself after that cocksucker was on my show.
>>
Doesn't the US have some law against cruel and unusual punishment?
>>
>>65076664

This is what it all ends up boiling down to, isn't it?

At the end of the day, this entire philosophy is a plea for free shit. That's it. They want stuff.

Fuck man, I want things, too. Work sucks, and it's hard, but if I'm going to get the things that I want, then I need to do it.
>>
>>65077366
But you aren't held back from getting those things by systemic racism against you.
>>
Is he holding on to his phone because he's expecting a call back for a job interview?
>>
>>65077616
His pockets were probably already filled with green room loot.
>>
File: 1429123017404.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429123017404.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>used to not give any fucks about anything political
>thought it was all bullshit that people only brought up to stroke their own ego
>all this forced BLM, LGT, political correctness has made me pretty racist
I just feel like when it gets to this level im backed into a corner of "you accept what I say or ill call you a racist" then fuck it ill be a racist
>>
Can somebody explain what's going on?
>>
>>65076593
>literally asking white people how they are going to genocide themselves on live TV

Frankly, anyone that voted for Obama should be shot.
>>
>>65077366
>if i just keep telling myself i'm right, i'll never be wrong! it doesn't matter what people are actually saying, i just have to wait til it's over and tell them what they REALLY meant
>>
>>65077755
I also have become very racist over the last few years
>>
How does one "dismantle" their whiteness?
>>
>SJW gets double jewed
Who cares.
>>
>>65077755
this, i dont even know a black person or a fag but im starting to hate them too
>>
>>65077815
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>65077833
Casting boyega in Star wars and Race bending Aquaman and Johnny Storm
>>
I'm going to continue playing video games and watching tv like I always do.

I don't care about causes.
>>
Well, this is all getting too ridiculous. On US and Europe. Surely, white people as a whole will start to fight back soon.
>>
>>65076593
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
just an fyi black men are also starting to be turned on by sjws because of the high crime rate they commit becoming common knowledge(especially regarding sex and hate crimes), this dude is up next when it comes to being knocked down a peg
>>
>>65077755
>>65077826

>tfw you've become a clichéd racist misogynist white guy voting for Trump over the past couple years almost entirely out of spite

It didn't have to end like this.
>>
Keep in mind this guy is the leader of BLM. How can people say niggers aren't inferior subhumans?
>>
>"you've got a lot of money, you've got a show-"
>"You can't have my money"
>"and you can't have my show."

I think right here Stephen realizes what this whole movement is all about. He's quite an intelligent person, so I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a step back from his current views on the issue and reassesses. I also wouldn't be surprised if he just kept swallowing the blm movement's shit either though.
>>
>>65077410

No, I'm held back by systemic economic imbalance that hinders my upward mobility.

Same as everybody else.

Except when it happens to black people it's somehow my fault.
>>
>>65077784
the fire is rising
>>
>>65077981
proof?
>>
File: free shrugs.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>65076593
>dismantle it
Why on earth would I want to do that?
>>
>>65076593
I will offer my wife and daughter to the niggers.
>>
>blacks

Honestly, I just pity them. It's like they can never become adults but they lack the self-awareness to see it. Oh well.
>>
>>65078052

Fuck off back to pol you racist, wonder bread, get it all for free honky.

Smdh xx
>>
>>65077366
Who's got that clip on the Colbert Report where COlbert offers to cut a cheque to a black guy to put an end to racism.
>>
>>65077410
>systematic racism
>real
Show me the laws and institutions that are racist
protip you can't
Thats why they make up shit like racism without racists
>>
>>65076593
So he was telling Colbert that he is who he is, cuz he's white? It has nothing to do with him being talented, charismatic, funny and loveable, only that im maters that he is white. That is bullshit. This kind of shit makes me hate all sjw and other assholes like them
>>
>>65077755

Welcome my friend. Many of us have taken this journey. The left must be beaten. Their only goal is the complete deconstruction, and destruction, of our Western societies.
>>
http://www.eonline.com/news/654526/stephen-colbert-just-helped-out-south-carolina-s-public-schools-with-a-whopping-800-000-donation
>>
File: 747.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
747.gif
826KB, 320x240px
>>65076593

>What do you plan to do to dismantle your race?
>>
DISMANTLE YOUR RACE
>>
>>65076593
Post more quotes I can't watch the whole thing right now.
>>
>>65076593
Well, what did whitey say?
>>
>>65076593
wait, was this really asked?

kek colbert deserves it
>>
>google this guy
>find out he's part of that BLM bullshit
>come across random video on twitter of BLM protest blocking a road
>one of them is holding a sign that says "Justice for Kayla Moore"
>google her name
>On Feb. 12, 2013, police responded to a disturbance call in Downtown Berkeley that ended with the sudden in-custody death of Kayla Moore, a 347-pound black transgender woman with a history of mental illness.
>A coroner’s report released in May 2013 determined Moore’s cause of death was a toxic intersection of methamphetamines and codeine, complicated by cardiovascular disease and obesity. Police maintain that officers committed no wrongdoing.

Can't make this shit up.

Can't wake up.
>>
>>65076593
Please breed my wife, I hope it will atone for the sin of being white.
>>
>>65078401
>talented, charismatic, funny and loveable,

i just dont see that. just was pandering leftist
>>
>>65078637
he rephrased the question and avoided answering it directly
>>
>>65078658
save me
>>
>>65078658

>s(he) was a good tranny
>s(he) dindu nuffin!
>>
File: ricky.gif (561KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.gif
561KB, 500x281px
>>65078658
holy shit my sides
>>
>>65076593
Why was this faggot holding on to his phone the entire time?
>>
>>65078658

A GENTLE GIANT

>being white

IT'S A SIN
>>
>>65078792
go to bed, jennifer
>>
>>65076593
I'm going to take a lesson from black protesters and burn down my neighborhood shops and rape a few people!
>>
I was born with a natural advantage - whiteness

Why would I dismantle that?

What could I possibly get out of it?
>>
>>65078792

That appearance must be the best thing to ever happen in his life, yet there he is holding on to it like some security blanket. Probably nervous thinking he was going to be exposed for the sham he is.
>>
___ H
___ A
___ R
B E R G E R O N
___ I
___ S
___ O
___ N
>>
>>65078891

Free fries with the purchase of a meal at your local Applebees
>>
>>65076593
Oh god? Did he ACTUALLY say that? That sounds like something straight out of a ben garrison panel. These people are literally beyond parody.
>>
>>65078824
kek
>>
What boggles my mind is how can an individual feel entitled enough to talk in the name of an entire race about another race.

It's like we're in "post common sense" era.
>>
>>65077410
lol. Black are hindered by low IQs. Dumbass.
>>
>>65077755
This. I used to not care about politics. Now I see the Left wants us all to be inundated in a see of poor, uneducated third worlders, for bizarre, dangerous emotional reasons.
>>
>>65078964
this pretty much
>>
>>65079055
it's called narcissism and racism
also absolutely no self-awareness
>>
>>65077366
Someone gave you that work you know
>>
Trump 2016
>>
>>65079055
Just think about the fact that according to them, you cannot say "all lives matter." Saying "black lives matter" and not "all lives matter" means that no lives matter except for black lives.
>>
>>65079055
This has been bothering me for quite some time.
>>
what if hitler was this diplomatic in his final solution?
>>
>it's a how do we shape race relations in 2016 thread
wrong board, please take it to /pol/ and stop making this thread faggots
>>
>>65079145
>gave

The correct terminology would be "hired you after a careful screening process to test technical skills, communication skills, knowledge, problem solving, etc."
>>
>>65076593
>tfw love /pol/ humor
>tfw indian
>tfw date blondes with blue eyes exclusively
>tfw they say it's impossible for me to be racist
i was born in the perfect age of PC culture.
>>
>>65078052
this.

I believe that blacks in murricah suffer far more under the systemic bias against poor people than they do agianst racism.
>>
>>65079230
it's nice to see someone be selective about their mating partners in this day and age
it's even nicer when you fall under the categories they set forth
>>
File: 1431460110527.gif (203KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1431460110527.gif
203KB, 400x274px
>>65079170
Because "all lives matter" is derailing the point of "black lives matter". The point of Black Lives Matter is that all lives are supposed to matter, but when there's institutional racism in the criminal justice system, it acts as if non-white lives don't matter. Ergo the hashtag.

So you can cry "All lives matter" if the police ignore it when some white girl gets murdered but until then, shut up. How stupid do you got to be not to get that?
>>
Be honest guys, do you actually deal with this kind of bullshit IRL or is it just an internet thing?
>>
>>65077755
Right there with you, buddy.
>>
Colbert probably just wanted one last big check before retiring, I can't see him doing this beyond his contract.

Might as well.
>>
>>65079216
>A Black College Student Has The Same Chances Of Getting A Job As A White High School Dropout
http://thinkprogress.org/education/2014/06/25/3452887/education-race-gap/

>A Black Person With No Criminal Record Has The Same Chances Of Getting A Job As A White Felon
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/
>>
>>65079170
>Saying "black lives matter" and not "all lives matter" means that no lives matter except for black lives.
It means they want to police to actually start investigating the deaths of black people. Saying "All Lives Matter" means "there's no problem here. Carry on."
>>
File: 1393722929069.png (18KB, 230x209px) Image search: [Google]
1393722929069.png
18KB, 230x209px
>>65079361
>thinkprogress.org
>ac360.blogs.cnn
>>
>>65079230
>love /pol/ humor
Yikes.
>>
>>65079344

Do you not go to school? Work? At the office this type of shit comes up more than I'd like.
>>
>>65079361
>http://thinkprogress.org
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1451550648259.gif (891KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451550648259.gif
891KB, 500x250px
>>
>>65077931
At least polynesian Aquaman has the opportunity to be cool. It's no based Arthur Curry, but it'll get us a cool version of barbarian Atlanteans.
>>
>>65079339
>The point of Black Lives Matter is that all lives are supposed to matter

Not for black folks apparently. Tell me when they protest against black on black crime or when a black rape and kill a white teen. It doesn't matter to them.
>>
>>65079409
>It means they want to police to actually start investigating the deaths of black people

They did. Turns out it's mostly other black people. Black people didn't like that.

Can you name a single occurrence where a black person died as a result of police action and it wasn't investigated?
>>
>>65079339
You're not too bright are you?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cop-serving-eviction-notice-kills-12-year-old-pennsylvania-girl-n495356
>>65079409
"All lives matter" is equalizing. It appeals to our basic humanity and ideals of equality and justice. "Black lives matter" is segregating and divisive. And is completely deaf to black on black crime, which is a problem that is orders of magnitude larger than police misconduct.
>>
>>65077755
>>65077826
>>65077896
>>65077995
>>65078465
>>65079094
>>65079351
the funny thing is this is exactly how most SJW's and tumblrinas start. Apolitical, end up on a website that posts a bunch of clickbait, and because of the biases of that site and its visitors, it's obviously just clickbait that portrays one side as absolutely terrible

Right now there's a self-sustaining cycle of outrage consisting of right wing news sites and 4chan finding the worst on left wing news sites and reddit/tumblr and painting all liberals one way, and then left wing news sites and reddit/tumblr doing the same with the worst from right wing news sites and 4chan.

it's all mindless clickbait made to make useful idiots out of you and bothsides are playing right along
>>
>>65079055
They dont see the world as individuals. Their entire thought process focuses completely on collectivism. It's their political and cultural foundation.
>>
>>65079339
Don't lie. BLM "activists" only want attention and to be rewarded for the unjust behavior of police.
Compensation is not justice.
>>
>>65079591
That's nothing new though. People will always seek out information that confirms their biases, and will reject information that challenges them. Newspapers have been doing this for centuries. We just have better tech now.
>>
>>65079426
No, but I'm not American. Casual racism is still pretty common
>>
>>65079541
>"All lives matter" is equalizing. It appeals to our basic humanity and ideals of equality and justice. "Black lives matter" is segregating and divisive. And is completely deaf to black on black crime, which is a problem that is orders of magnitude larger than police misconduct.
I don't know if you're dense or not, but that label is chosen because they're responding to what they perceive society thinks. It's not a manifesto for how everything should work in a vacuum, it's them saying "American culture thinks only white lives matter, we want to show that black lives matter too"
>>
>>65077366
It's the "entitlement generation"
>>
>>65077755
Yep. I can't even consume any media now because of this agenda-pushing.
>>
>>65079428
>oh shit, it's some evidence that goes against my beliefs
>maybe I should look into it, properly evaluate it, weigh it with what I already know, and change my views and grow as a human being
>nah I'll just dismiss it out of hand, that's much easier than thinking
>>
>>65079467
>investigated
That's not the problem, the problem is the investigations usually go nowhere but to protect the obviously guilty cops. See Eric Garner. It's obviously manslaughter to anyone with a brain, but the cop walked away.
>>
>>65079213
Triggered cucks go back to reddit
>>
>>65079717
And if they really wanted to change people's minds, they would have chosen the slogan "all lives matter" because nobody is going to disagree with that. It would be an easy way to get white people in their side. Most white people would side with them. But they didn't. They chose "black lives matter" because they don't give a shit about changing people's minds or getting common white folks to sympathize with them. They just want to establish an in group of correct thinking people that they can feel good about identifying with.
>>
>>65078052
Pretty much this.

The problem isn't racism, it's classism and the rich.
>>
>>65079832
>hey chose "black lives matter" because they don't give a shit about changing people's minds or getting common white folks to sympathize with them.
so you're saying that common white people wouldn't sympathise with the idea that black lives matter?
way to prove their point
>>
>>65079591
If you spent anytime in the real world you'd realize you are wrong. These are mainstream opinions that most people under 25 have.
>>
>>65079978
No one will sympathize with a group that thinks only their lives matter. Go back to reddit.
>>
File: louis-cuck-king.jpg (271KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
louis-cuck-king.jpg
271KB, 1600x1067px
>>65077833

By simply signing your wife and daughters up to immediate and unconditional transfer to the BBC fertilisation chambers at your nearest local IBG.
>>
>>65079094
It isn't the whole Left, it's just the "regressive Left" that thinks they're being progressive.

This is what the world will become if they aren't put into check. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtL5bOK8EAI
>>
>>65079823

The cop walked away because it was an accidental death that occurred during a sanctioned activity on the part of the state, to wit, the aggressive apprehension of a suspect resisting arrest. Nothing Pantaleo did was in any way wrong.
>>
>>65080040
Based cuck king, please get me a bull to breed my wife.
>>
>>65080038
>the slogan "black lives matter" means no other lives matter
you really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
Can Colbert really complain about his low ratings when he does SHIT like THIS?

Can you fucking conceive of Letterman demanding to know about his white privilege? No wonder Americans are turning off in fucking droves. Who wants to sit and be lectured at by a self-hating spineless SJW cuck boy?
>>
>>65080075
>The SS walked away because it was an accidental death that occurred during a sanctioned activity on the part of the state, to wit, the aggressive apprehension of a Jew resisting work orders. Nothing Heinrich did was in any way wrong.
>>
>>65080102
Shut up, maggot.
If you want to promote equality with a movement called "BLACK LIVES MATTER", while saying "ALL LIVES MATTER IS WRONG" and "CHECK YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE" you're NOT making a movement that appeals to everyone, only a movement that is a circlejerk of offended black people.

Is this really hard to grasp? Do you think white people want to humilliate themselves to the point of kissing your black puffy pubed ass and apologizing to your because they have some imaginary "privilege" you keep saying exist?

You don't know the first thing about diplomacy, and you're a fucking retard. Keep rioting and making a fool out of yourself, idiot.
>>
>>65080356

God I would just LOVE some BLM shill to make this argument in public
>>
>>65079409
How in the fuck did you derive that conclusion?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.