[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>In a rare moving moment in late night,...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 47
File: Wp.png (405 KB, 720x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wp.png
405 KB, 720x750
>In a rare moving moment in late night, the Late Show with Stephen Colbert hosted DeRay Mckesson—Black Lives Matter activist and one founder of Campaign Zero (an organization focused on ending police violence)—on Martin Luther King Day for a discussion on white privilege, police brutality, and the problem with #AllLivesMatter.

Wow. I think this moment will go down in the anals of talk show history as one of its most defining moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>65075025

>anals

you mean annals. right?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>65075025
>anals
>>
>>65075092

Wow. You're pretty quick as pointing out missing n's in your anals.

You must have learned it from your mum.
>>
>>65075025
>anals
>>
I'm Hispanic but I'm light skinned with blond hair.

Do I have to check my privilege too?
>>
>>65075025
>Mckesson

culture appropriating nogger
>>
>>65075220
no please help us remove niggers in the coming race war, taco you are our greatest ally
>>
>>65075220

Nah just check your anals for OPs video.
>>
Dear white people,

I got a hardon watching him cųck Colbert's chair like that. And that comment section is lit af. Black lives matter senpai, where is the black late night show huh? Or the female one for that matter? Us boycotting the Oscars is just the beginning. We are coming for you.

Sincerely,
Nigga
>>
>and the problem with #AllLivesMatter

This is how you KNOW liberals are completely full of shit.
They outright hate equality.
>>
>there are criminal blacks
>cops shoot criminals
shocker
>>
>>65075288
>where is the black late night show huh?
the guy who replaced Steward is literally a nigger
>>
>>65075025
Do they not realize this is just making people more racist
>>
>>65075288
>Us boycotting the Oscars is just the beginning.
inhaled my coffee 8/8
>>
BLM promotes violence against whites and law enforcement to achieve their goals. They are literally a terrorist group and these people bow before them.
>>
>>65075220
Only blacks are truly oppressed right now
Other minorities don't know how good they have it
>>
>>65075329
*Stewart
>>
>"civil rights activist"

That's a funny way to spell "person who gets paid in attention and prestige to whine".
>>
>Colbert lets a black man sit in his chair for a couple seconds
=
>Me letting a toddler sit in the driver's seat of my car
>>
>>65075297

>cops go on no knock raid
>get wrong address
>knock your door down in middle of the night
>you panic and arm yourself
>get gunned down
>oops, you shouldn't have resisted

Land of the """"free""""
>>
>>65075220

Yes, especially if you pass or try to pass which it sounds like.
>>
File: 1427493158985.jpg (132 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427493158985.jpg
132 KB, 777x1000
>>65075025
Uppity niggers need to learn their place.
>>
Remember when talk shows were about the entertainment world and not shoehorned politics?
>>
>>65075290
When EVERY white person is a slave for 500 years, and they are whipped, and raped, and murdered, and forced into manual labor, and then they are "set free" and disenfranchised for another hundred years, and then for another hundred years after that they are economically exploited and excluded from political discourse, THEN they'll know something about "equality"
>>
>>65075383
>get wrong address
>implying I live next to niggers
>fighting the fucking cops in the first place
Calm down, son.
>>
>>65075025
turned it off few seconds in, beyonce can keep him.whats the gist of the story.
>>
>>65075418
it's only a matter of time until lynchings start happening again, they're trying their hardest to make everyone hate them
>>
>>65075220
you are not black so yes.
>>65075245
was not the merchant our only friend?how did that work out
>>
>all those dislikes
>>
>>65075025
>END POLICE VIOLANCE
>LETS SMASH INNOCENT PEOPLES SHOPS UP AND LOOT
>WHAT??! A COP SHOT A KID WHO PULLED A GUN ON HIM!! OUTRAGGE IM GUNNA SMASH UP THIS STORE AND DISRUPT PEACE
>>
File: 1382011222716.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382011222716.png
112 KB, 238x276
>>65075442
>they are whipped, and raped, and murdered
>>
File: eve laugh.gif (1 MB, 200x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eve laugh.gif
1 MB, 200x180
>Colbert lets him sit in his chair for 20 seconds
>it is the closest he will ever get to an actual position of power and influence
>Colbert then reminds him he cant have his money or his job

B
T
F
O
>>
>>65075442

>bawwwwwwww, I can't stop whining about shit that happened 200 years ago, gib me free shit

What a powerful argument.
>>
>>65075442

Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to Darkies

You are the most worthless people on earth and always will be.
>>
>anals

neck yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>65075288
>Colbert's chair like that
only reason I clicked on the vid was to find out if he dragged colbert out of his chair do use interview dynamics to illustrate power dynamics. nothing happens till the end
>>
>>65075442
You presuppose that white people are obligated to give a fuck about blacks. Equality means equality before the law, not net worth.
>>
>>65075505
Whites are still reaping advantages from institutional privileges established hundreds of years ago but no one else is allowed to acknowledge the disadvantages incurred on them to establish the white prosperity.

OK kid.
>>
>>65075329
from south africa.he is a house nigger and not a field nigger like >>65075288
>>
>>65075357
Fuck off. You're just a shit people.
>>
> black on black crime pre 1860: near zero
> black on black crime post-slavery: near genocide levels

Slavery was peaceful. Is peace a bad thing?
>>
File: 12.png (387 KB, 583x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
387 KB, 583x642
>Organized the protests in Ferguson and Baltimore

This guy is a domestic terrorist
>>
File: 1444745332106.jpg (91 KB, 479x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444745332106.jpg
91 KB, 479x461
Colbert the cuck. Big shocker.

How long until his show is canceled?
>>
File: 1452573821947.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452573821947.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>65075589
>white people should feel bad for being successful

lmao stay jelly nigger
>>
>>65075509
Agreed
>>
>>65075573
Law is nothing without context. Slavery, segregation and lynching were "legal" once. Whites still have higher salaries, fewer incarcerations, less drug use, every "nice thing" they have is built on a foundation of exploitation conducted by their ancestors and they refuse to acknowledge this.
>>
>>65075500
This
>>
Blacks are the only race in the history of mankind that has been enslaved. Everything needs to be about THEM since no other group of people has had it harder than them right now. Jews during WWII? They better check their privilege. Any of the other billion times a group of people that aren't black has been enslaved doesn't count.
>>
>>65075220
By blonde hair do you really mean brown hair like most spics?

Pic related is brown hair
>>
>>65075418
why is his hood black? also what retard designed the outfits?
>>
>>65075383
>armed cops break into your house
>wait a minute, this is AMERICA
>grab my shotgun
>get shot

>WHY U SHOOT ME SIR? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG
the state of america
>>
>>65075589
>implying blacks were useful
>>
I think this image says it all
>>
>>65075442
mediocre bait
>>
>>65075617
>less drug use
Last time I checked we do not hunt niggers down and forcibly make them smoke crack.
>>
>>65075600

>black on black crime pre 1860: near zero

You do realize that whitey wasn't roaming the African countryside rounding up blacks right? It was tribe on tribe warfare and enslavement. Almost every black person today has their own people to thank for slavery. They sold their own people to whites.

Its hilarious when they talk about being proud africans when their own people sold them cheap.
>>
>>65075595
his stand up is far better.I wish he never accepted the offer for the daily show. ahh well.
>>
>>65075220
Apparently these days if you're not black you're white. Just ask Zimmerman
>>
>>65075288
>Sincerely,
>Nigga
KEK
>>
daily reminder that Deray actually said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTWuqVV5DMo
>>
You know i actually thought maybe he was more of a normal or respectable blackman instead of just a dumb nigger like most blacks, but then he started talking about colbert having white privilege because he has a talk show.

That's just stupid, he didn't get it for free from birth just because he's white.
>>
>>65075442
So wait so if
>white people slave for 500 yrs
>Thomas Russel Johnson day is enacted so all whites can be free
>hundreds of years later when most whites weren't even slaves they still complain about it like it happened to them
>whites start whitenogging because they are from Europe
>no one respects them
>every time they get in trouble they fall back on when they were slaves
>none of the people complaining about slavery were even slaves

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>65075738
I think colbert knew it, he just wanted to expose this whole thing and cuck stephen on international television

jesus christ. I expect to have fun guests on his show. not these self-destructive fucks who have no idea what they want
>>
>>65075693
I get your point, but I was talking about blacks in the US.
>>
>>65075220
white-passing privilege, yes
>>
>>65075442
>500 years and then another 100 years and then another 100 years and then...
Jesus what a worthless race. Haven't niggers ever attempted to be free? No other race has been a slave for that long because they fucking fought back. Also if all other races in the world hate you and agree you're worthless you might want to check if there's some truth there
>>
>>65075171
you butthurt op?
>>
>>65075774
I don't get it either. Late Night talk shows are suppose to make people relax and listen to banter at the end of the day.
They are exposed to enough politics throughout the day. This is the last thing they want to listen to before they go to bed.
>>
>>65075288
Arsenio Hall had a late night talk show before you were born into the shackles of slavery. Get fucked kid.
>>
>>65075509
Agreed. They were actually useful in slavery and were treated incredibly well for their service. They weren't paid because they can't handle money properly, but they were clothed and sheltered.
>>
>>65075617
>Law is nothing without context
Law is everything. Rule of law and it's enforcement are the basis for western development, the fruits of which you most likely enjoy.
>foundation of exploitation
Blacks lives were literally worth pieces of wire and beads. Had they not been bought by whites they would have been African slaves. Stop whining about something that didn't even happen to you.
>higher salaries, fewer incarcerations
Obviously racism must be at fault here.
>>
>>65075617
>picking cotton is the foundation of progress and technology
>>
>>65075589
Cry more you worthless, father-less and jobless negroid
>>
>>65075220
i have nipples too greg, can you milk me too?
>>
White privilege is code word for eurocentrism and european values. Non whites and leftists want you to recognize and shed away your cultural values for the sake of equality.
>>
>>65075442
If you are really black, will you fill my gf with big black beef pole, she keeps telling me she wants a black man to fill all 3 of her holes all day while i watch in the corner of the room
>>
As a mexican, I'm starting to get really fucking sick & tired of blacks constantly crying and looking for attention.

Not only that, but you whites ENABLE them with your fucking double standards and your constant apologizing to blacks.

It's fucking sickening watching whites bend over and spread their ass cheeks whenever a nigger complains.
>>
>>65075610
Obama will probably hold a speech and say #ilikethisguy or something for this daft nigger.

That's what these countries are becoming.
>>
>>65075613
God Bernie is such a cuck
>>
>>65075738
Well to be fair i don't see anyone get shot in that video either, it happens off camera right? Everyone starts running so obviously a shooting happened, but you can't see it. He's probably just being a fickle bitch.
>>
it's black privilege to have something that you can actively blame all of your problems on
>>
File: buurs.png (53 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buurs.png
53 KB, 1000x1000
so what is privilege? all i'm seeing is that it's code for hard work. how is busting your ass to make it to the top a privilege?
>>
>>65075908
>you whites
#NotAllWhites
>>
>>65075685
>can't argue facts so just calls bait
You aren't even trying white boy
>>
>>65075856
It was 19th century America. It pretty much was.
>>
>>65075908
why are you putting "us whites" in the same category as "those white"

get a job u fat fucking mexican
>>
>>65075025
Wow, Colbert really isn't funny as an unironic liberal
>>
>>65075908
>whites ENABLE them
This is truly where the problem lies. Niggers are going to nig, it's in their nature. Whites should know better than to encourage this abhorrent behavior
>>
this nigger should get a fucking job instead of organising looting and rioting.
>>
>>65075844
>generalizing that an entire race can't handle money properly
with that logic all the smart individual blacks capable of managing money properly and possibly more must be slaves based on your logic.
>treated incredibly well for their service.
yes I'm sure having a life decided for you with whipping is being treated well
>>
>>65075908
I know. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>65075849
>Law is everything. The rule of law...

yes, the concept of law, not every single specific law that was ever made. way to miss the point that guy was making.
>>
>>65075025

Why does he hold his phone through the whole interview?
>>
>>65075908
look who's pretending to be minority
>>
>>65075969
You know, even other minorities are getting tired of you always bitching and acting like stupid apes, it's disgusting to watch and if it goes out of control, you'll have no allies (except limp-dicked libcucks who hate guns) so I'd advice to get a job and stop smoking weed and blaming every single that happens to you on white people
>>
This interview summed up the entire BLM movement pretty well.

You have white privilege.
>I do? I did work for decades and now I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor. I guess I do.
How are you going to dismantle it?
>Um..do I have to? You can't have my money.
Blank stair*
>Here, I'll give up my power because of guilt. Take my chair.
Does nothing*
>Still not equal? You just want my money don't you?
Yep
>>
>>65075856
>>65075856
You do realize that cotton was a major cash crop in 19th century America right?
>>
>>65075955
Privilege is luck of the draw. What family you were born into, what economic position you were born into, what race you were born into. And all of these things are important in influencing how successful you are as a person. That isn't to say there isn't any hard work involved, but people who were raised in a wealthier and more caring environment are obviously going to do a bit better in life than people who were raised in poverty and in violence.
>>
>>65075955

Cops are less likely to think your Lilly white ass is a threat when they pool you over compared to Tyrone. Plus, if convicted you're a lot more likely to have a longer prison sentence for the same crime and criminal history as a white person.

I think blacks do have legitimate grievances but they also share some of the blame. Who deserves most of the blame? That's something that will never be agreed upon. But the conversation is fucked up. Way back when it was blame the blacks for everything then now it's blame the whites for everything.
>>
>>65075442
You realize that most blacks in the US have white ancestry, dumb nigger?
>>
>>65075025
nigger can't even afford appropriate attire and dresses like a 12 year old

I don't even care if people call me racist, I really hate black people. And I have every right to when they act like this.
>>
>>65076089
>tfw some of the most racist people against blacks aren't even white
This kills the sjw
>>
>>65075908
>It's fucking sickening watching whites bend over and spread their ass cheeks whenever a nigger complains.

At least you mexicans still benefit some from Affirmative Action.

Try being Asian, studying your ass off In HS, having a 3.8 GPA, only to get passed over in college for some Nigger with a 2.1 only because the Niggers skin color is black.

You want to know TRUE RACISM?

Try being a hard working Asian and getting passed up by illiterate niggers because the whites feel only Niggers need help over every other race.
>>
>>65075442
White people don't deal with slavery because we fight back.
>>
>>65076117
Except white people are getting shot all the time by police over misunderstandings.
>>
>>65076117
>Cops are less likely to think your Lilly white ass is a threat when they pool you over compared to Tyrone. Plus, if convicted you're a lot more likely to have a longer prison sentence for the same crime and criminal history as a white person

Because niggers are a menace to society and need to be put on a tight leash. They get longer jail sentences because they're more likely to be repeat offenders
>>
File: 1440452150958.png (224 KB, 720x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440452150958.png
224 KB, 720x400
>moving moment
>>
>>65076141
>they can't even afford appropriate attire and dresses like a 12 year old
Why the fuck would you have any authority on telling people what to wear?
>>
>>65076062
"Rule of law" means the execution and enforcement of law by a judicial system. I was never talking about the individual laws.
>>
>>65075955

see:
>>65075893

its related to the Critical Theorist's idea of "Cultural Hegemony"
>>
File: 1446667717097.jpg (789 KB, 1874x1542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446667717097.jpg
789 KB, 1874x1542
>/tv/ is now full of Republicans who watch Fox News
What happened?
>>
>>65075220
BUILD WALL
>>
there's every race in every job in the world..

niggers like this are just too lazy to work their way up, like everyone else has to do and somehow they math that up to racism..

LOLWOT
>>
>>65076170

the worst race to be in America is probably Asian...

hell even drunken indians get free land and casinos to steal the white mans money.

Asians get zero benefits. Hell, with Affirmative Action, asians get NEGATIVE benefit here in 'merica.
>>
>>65076237
Republicans are the superior party. They actually want freedom and want to uphold the laws of the country. They also reward hard work and don't give a bunch of handouts to whiney cry babies.
>>
>>65076082
it's 2016
>>
>>65076301
>MUH ASIAN DISCRIMINATION

Hey Zhang.
>>
>>65076301
>Asians get zero benefits
They have the highest IQ scores, the highest pay, the most education of any racial group, including whites.
>>
>>65075908
>As a mexican, I'm starting to get really fucking sick & tired of blacks constantly crying and looking for attention.

This. so much this.
>>
>>65075442
Unless you yourself were a slave, then you're making a hollow argument.

Prejudice is prejudice regardless if history. Just admit that you have a problem with people with white skin in the same ignorant knee jerk way that klan members hate all colored people.
>>
>>65076378
how is that possible though? They receive no benefits, they have a lesser chance of being accepted to colleges, they're a racial minority. According ot SJW mantra Asians should be destitute, living off scraps thrown to them by the rich white people
>>
>>65075025
I really hate that man
>>
>>65075617
My family never owned slaves. I'm sorry to mess up your personal preconceptions of light skinned people as a whole.
>>
>>65076237
liberals went full retard
you never go full retard
>>
But what about successful black people? I'm not joking, I'm seriously curious what the rationality is behind their movement and success in black people. Especially successful black people from inner cities and poor neighborhoods. If the system is fundamentally against them, then how do exceptions exist....at all?
>>
>>65076524
They work hard and they're smarter than blacks.
>>
>>65076350

>Republicans are the superior party

I told them that if we cut taxes to the rich it would trickle down and they actually fell for it, the madmen.
>>
File: 1436554512746.jpg (12 KB, 222x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436554512746.jpg
12 KB, 222x227
>>65076170
>>
>>65076524

Cause Asians actually work hard to improve their own lives.

Niggers just sit there in their shithole and whine and cry until somebody else fixes their problem for them.
>>
>>65076237
Obama came along and proved everyone who said "nobody can be worse than Bush" wrong. Then liberals went full fucking retard and we're left with Hillary and the Bern
>>
File: 2431231.jpg (144 KB, 650x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2431231.jpg
144 KB, 650x361
As soon as a certain percentage of negroes populate a state, the crime rate skyrockets.
I am from Germany and the ones coming from Africa are already making the most trouble here. It really is the same everywhere.
>>
America has now proven that a multiracial society cannot exist.

Blacks do not care to make their own nation, they only want a white nation to take care of them, as though children, while at the same time spitting on the same white people who enable them to exist.

White people have given them their own language, which blacks like to deface with ebonics, somehow forgetting that they got ebonics from their white masters and they essentially speak like southern rednecks.

Separation is already happening: the blacker a street becomes, the more white people flee. Nobody wants to be around blacks.

Multiracialism has failed and there is no example of it being successful anywhere in the world.

It's high time white people get their balls back and say, "Enough."

They should have been shipped back and done with. Solve that and you solve "racism", which has objectively become less a problem than "antiracism", which is the true fascism of the day.
>>
>>65075442
>When EVERY white person is a slave for 500 years, and they are whipped, and raped, and murdered, and forced into manual labor

Everyone has had ancestors who were slaves at one point or another going back way longer than 500 years.
>>
>one party is better for my economic interests but sucks socially
>the other party sucks for my economic interests but is better socially

I hate the 2 party system
>>
File: 1438097070429.png (17 KB, 420x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438097070429.png
17 KB, 420x570
>>65076301
Oh fuck now the GOOKS are crying
>>
>>65075220
>>65075643
Of course he does. Americans have completely warped the concept of blonde hair to include anything from light brown (read: very very very dirty blonde) to platinum blonde.
>>
File: renegade_history.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
renegade_history.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>65075617
>Whites still have higher salaries,

Jobs obtained without the stigma of Affirmative Action, which devalues any degree a black person gets, pay better in general. That's what you get for getting a shortcut when nobody else does.

> fewer incarcerations

That's what you get for indulging in illegal activities and getting caught.

>less drug use

That's what you get for doing drugs.

> every "nice thing" they have is built on a foundation of exploitation conducted by their ancestors and they refuse to acknowledge this.

Really? I'm Swiss, I'm white, we never had colonies and never used slavery and we're doing even better than the white Americans.

Truth be told, slaves had it good: they worked less than the average white and got tons of sex and cool music.

Not the narrative you're accustomed to, but that's because you don't read, you just watch biased news that tell you what you want to hear.
>>
>>65075290
#blacklivesmatter means all lives including black lives
#alllivesmatter means all lives except black lives
You racist fuck
>>
>>65075908
These things go in cycles, culture will rebound HARD from this in a couple years when even the white liberals get tired of blacks screaming at them from all angles day in and day out how terrible they are for existing.
>>
>>65076082
>phone
if he has to take it out his pocket, people might think he draw a gun and get shot
>>
File: #dankmemes.gif (399 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#dankmemes.gif
399 KB, 500x500
>>65076350
>Republicans are the superior party. They actually want freedom
>>
File: LLL.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LLL.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
>>65076537
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...
>>
>>65075442
Every race has been through that though.
>>
>>65076868
You are aware most of these SJW, offended by everything, everyone and everything is racist and sexist, people are white right?
>>
>>65076350

>They actually want freedom

Then why do they care so much about where consenting adults put their dicks?
>>
>>65075025
> that retarded clickbait headline
I saw two man having a normal fucking conversation, nobdy gave anybody any sort of fucking lesson. God I hate nowadays-internet so much.
>>
>>65075442
>I must pay for what my ancestors did 100 years ago

Yeah fucking right you dumb cunt I didn own slaves or sell humans I'm not responsible for that just like modern Germans aren't responsible for nazis
>>
>>65075589
But the white population is going down in the US and when smoke clears (when the whites are gone), your people won't have whites to blame any more
>>
>>65075025
Colbert signaled his virtue.

Hopefully Jesus saw it and he can get into heaven now.
>>
>>65075442
>500 years
What?
>>
>>65076237

>posting Photoshopped graphs from smear-sites

Typical Leftists and their propaganda.

http://www.snopes.com/fox-news-obamacare-enrollment-chart/
>>
>>65075442
As far as i know there isn't a single living person right now who was alive when slavery was a thing.

Explain to me how niggers deserve compensation for something that happened 200 years before they were even born?
>>
>>65075955

you have to bust your ass less than a black person would have to

they would have to work 10 times as hard to reach what you could reach
>>
>>65075617

>every "nice thing" they have is built on a foundation of exploitation conducted by their ancestors

Is this what you tell yourself at night?
>>
>>65076966
This. There's nothing to be mad about here.

Colbert asked him questions, let him explain his point of view, didn't bow down or trash talked white people, made some jokes and called it a day. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this interview, aside from the retarded notion that Colbert having money and a show is "white privilege."
>>
>>65075025
>anals
>>
Here's the thing. We do benefit from past shit. Even the most conservative white person would admit that we benefit from years of keeping black people under us. Shit doesn't disappear over night. Thing that drives us up a fucking wall though is that we get all the blame and get told to look in the mirror, yet never once do black people think "holy shit maybe we are a part of it too"
>white guy kills black person and it's a national problem
>black gangs kill black kids every day and nobody cares, in fact it would actually be a good thing in the gang
Why in the mother of fuck am I the only one who has to look in the mirror? How about instead of blaming the white devil you actually take a look at your own people and point out some of their flaws? Like the absolute glorification of "gang banger" lifestyles? White people aren't keeping you out of school or making cities have high drop out rates. That's your black brothers doing that shit you idiot. The fuck am I gonna do to dismantle white privilege? The fuck you gonna do to actually get the masses of your race off their asses and stop killing each other?
>>
>>65076117

>Plus, if convicted you're a lot more likely to have a longer prison sentence for the same crime and criminal history as a white person.

This is factually incorrect.
>>
>>65075025
My problem with this is that there's no proof that Colbert has a TV show and money because he's white. Niggers have TV shows and money too. Does that mean the niggers just worked harder? Prove it with numbers.
>>
>>65077076
Bullshit I have to work 10x harder than any black person at my job because management is scared of them and won't ask them to do shit.
>>
>>65075589

If you're havin such a hard time you could always try your luck in Africa.
>>
>>65075589
>Whites are still reaping advantages from institutional privileges established hundreds of years ago
Such as?
>>
>>65075442
- whites were enslaved too, you just don't know it because you're a fucking retard liberal scum
- whites are being whiped out as we speak
- whites are a minority, they are 8% of the world's population

Now good bye, leave our countries and go back living with your people in africa. Nobody will stop you
>>
>>65076683
>"shipped back and done with"

Shipped back where you /pol/ retard? You really have no idea about anything do you.
>>
why was he holding his phone? was he expecting a call?
>>
>>65077295
It's just something people do now. If you're <30 odds are you have your phone on you at all times, in your hand. People are literally addicted to it at this point.
>>
WHITE RACE BTFO
>tfw I introduced my gf to cuckolding
>she enjoys being fucked by strong black bull
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
WHITEY BTFO
>>
File: Bush_laughing_mic.jpg (34 KB, 410x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bush_laughing_mic.jpg
34 KB, 410x347
>>65077233

The right to own slaves. You still have your slaves, don't you? Y-you didn't actually give them up, did you!?
>>
>>65077286
Africa. That's what Lincoln wanted to do. He probably foresaw the terrible race relations to come from emancipating the slaves and keeping them in the U.S.
>>
wtf
his voice is off
sounds like a mexican
>>
>>65075442

Are you implying every black person was raped, beaten and murdered? If they were all murdered how would there be any in the present day?
>>
>>65075589
>Whites are still reaping advantages from institutional privileges established hundreds of years ago

Really? Where are my gibs me dats? The only people I see reaping any benefits are you nigger scum whos welfare I pay for and who get prioritized for university
>>
>>65077011
If you ever heard of Zimbabwe and South Africa, whites will still be blamed even when they are gone.

Instead of blaming the fact that they are just genetically less intelligent, they'll continue to blame whites for their problem. That's the very basis of cultural marxism.
>>
File: 1449637574390.jpg (80 KB, 960x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449637574390.jpg
80 KB, 960x743
>>65075025
>DeRay Mckesson
he's a faggot.
Blacks do more crime, end of story.
>>
>>65075220
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/afl-cio-warns-hispanics-want-to-be-categorized-white/article/2580732
You guys will be called "white" soon like what happened with Jews, Poles, Italians, and Irishmen.
Asians are after you.

Where were you when anti-whiteness backfired and the whole world united against blacks?
>>
File: gay niggas.png (51 KB, 798x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay niggas.png
51 KB, 798x308
>>65075288
fag lives matter you mean
>>
File: Mexican_costume.jpg (44 KB, 325x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mexican_costume.jpg
44 KB, 325x620
>>65077646
>Hispanics leaders in rape

YEAAAAH BOYEEEE
>>
File: 1451245732109.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451245732109.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
>>65075442
Like the Russians who were feudal serfs until the early 20th century?
Or the Brits who got colonized by the Romans, invaded by Angles and Saxons, pillaged by vikings, then conquered by Normans,and became the biggest empire in the world a few centuries later?

not to mention slavery only lasted about 200 years, blacks owned slaves, and quickly fell out of favor in the North.

but keep crying bitch nigga
>>
>>65077884

Serfs until 1864... peasants until 20XX.
>>
>>65077795
Hispanics lead rape and drunk driving
Blacks lead murder and robbery
Asians lead illegal gambling
>>
File: thumbs up nazi.jpg (11 KB, 300x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumbs up nazi.jpg
11 KB, 300x360
>>65075288
>last 50 years of civil rights were about ending discrimination and segregation
>niggers start self-segregating with "boycotts" and decrease their importance on society
Good one Jamal.
>>
>>65076206
Because in a interview you should dress in proper fucking attire.
>>
File: 1416333102568.jpg (108 KB, 986x775) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416333102568.jpg
108 KB, 986x775
>>65075589
>institutional privileges
Such as?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 264x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 264x292
>enslave countless Africans in America
>bitch, whine, and moan D A I L Y about having African-Americans

White people.
>>
>>65075439
>Remember when talk shows were about the entertainment world and not shoehorned politics?

Social media has made everyone think that everyone else gives a fuck about their shitty political opinions.
>>
>>65076524
Because when you work hard good things happen.
>>
>eight minutes

Someone sum it up for me.
>>
>>65075288
Everyone already boycotts the Oscars. That shit is deadly. Welcome <current year>.
>>
>>65075025
>this moment will go down in the anals of talk show history
>>
It's sad that stormfront has ruined /tv/ and /pol/. I miss foot threads.
>>
What pisses me off about this whole movement is that it's not only no help for progress but it's PROMOTING racism. People who never blinked at a persons color of their skin are suddenly constantly reminded that they are a separate race of people. People who are already racist are likely more enraged by all the commotion. Fuck all this bullshit. If you want success, be likable, work your ass off. It took Stephen over two decades from the start of his career to getting his late night spot. I hate that this asshole makes it sound like it was just handed to him because he's white.
>>
>>65078121
White people never enslaved anyone though.
Africans were practicing slavery from tribe wars for a long time. White people just bought them, gave them food and a job.

I mean you nee to be a rearded ape to rather be free in africa than a slave in US. Cmon this is truth.
>>
>>65075908
Milo was right latinos are going to do the ethnic cleansing because whites are too beta.
>>
Have any of these SJW retards ever acknowledged that over 99% over white peoples ancestors had nothing to do with African slavery?
>>
File: 1386613611704.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386613611704.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>65076524

Try being a slav in central Europe right now. People are ready to shoot you dead if they could yet they let the sandniggers do what they want.

I don't even know where to go anymore. Thanks media.
>>
>>65075025
Who's got that clip on the Colbert Report where Colbert offers to cut a cheque to a black guy to put an end to racism.
>>
Portuguese here. My country was the one that started the whole nigger slave trade across the oceans.
No one here cares.
Get fucked.
>>
>live in apartment
>three other tenants
>myself and two other tenants are all white
>we mind our business and try to be courteous to each other
>fourth tenant is a black family
>they constantly play music so loud the walls shake
>get into screaming matches every day
>sit on the stoop and block the steps
>constantly asking me if I want to buy some crack from them
>complain to the landlord saying I walk too loudly while they're trying to sleep at 3PM
>seven separate occasions they've tried to get into my apartment
>they just got served an eviction notice and they've all been screaming nonstop
>not even arguing, just hooting and hollering as they move furniture

Next month I'll be moving to the suburbs and I legitimately cannot wait.
>>
>>65077704
The Hispanic term isn't a racial term, though, just a term to describe an overall shared culture, language, history... just like Anglo.

The correct way to refer to Latinos would be Native American or mixed if they look like that (most of them) or White or Black if they look like that (a fair amount of them do, since some are direct or almost totally descendents of Spaniards, French... or nigs from Africa).
>>
>>65076683
>Blacks do not care to make their own nation, they only want a white nation to take care of them, as though children

THIS.
>>
>>65075025
Colbert's best anal so far.
>>
god damn nigger you're going on television maybe dress a little nice
>>
>>65076152
prove it
>>
>>65078397
Wake me up with those footsteps again, cracka. See what happen.
>>
>>65076772
>Oh fuck now the GOOKS are crying

More like, the Gooks are starting to get real sick of the Nigger's shit.

Latinos and Gooks may be the only people in America that can tell niggers to BTFO since whites have become beta pussies
>>
>>65075220
Just check these dubs
>>
>>65078121
nice Apple iPhone made by poor Chinese people

nice shitpost
>>
File: 1450751727860.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450751727860.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>65076772
>>65078470
gooks are cool guys sometimes.
>>
>>65078286

Showing any attraction whatsoever toward females is illegal on /tv/, my friend.
>>
>>65075245
Don't your worry, we hate niggers just as much.
>>
Literally everything he said about Colbert was related to him being famous, not white.

Why does that stupid nigger believe he's important or relevant or even intelligent enough to represent this movement? Says a lot about the movement itself.
>>
>>65078398

or Mestizo
>>
>>65076301

Ang Lee won an Oscar. Stop complaining.
>>
>>65078121
>I will blame current white society for the actions of white people from 200 years ago
Niggers.
>>
>>65076301

you guys are smart enough as it is, you don't need any help, Chen.
>>
> amerifats give so many handouts to their underclass that they literally cannot think in any other way

Its as interesting as it is embarrassing.
>>
>>65075025
I can't believe this happened. I really can't. This shit has to stop. Fucking hell
>>
>>65075025
Why does he say "woke" and not "awake"?

I don't get it.
>>
>>65076117
This seems to be a problem with cops. Why would white people be guilty of the behaviour a cop decides to follow?
>>
>>65078106
This. It's sad they believe into such vague wording in their arguments.
>>
>>65078308
Whites were the majority of slaves owners in this time period. Your objectively wrong as to why there are so many African Americans.

>>65078509
Cry more bitch.

>>65078604
Not saying all white ppl deserve it. But if you frequent /pol/ now and were born back then, you would have probably owned slaves too. Making you to blame.
>>
>>65075908
yep. I can't fucking stand it anymore.
>>
>>65078646
Americans are pussies, this is why they can't handle this shit
>>
>>65076683
As much as I disagree with Malcom X, I have to respect the guy. Like the respect a man gives to a worthy enemy. Not like these BLM fuckheads, who should all just die in a ditch.
>>
>>65078397
TNB

as is this: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/01/18/black-lives-matter-protesters-block-sf-bay-bridge/78984818/

sorry.. i know: gtfo /pol/
>>
>>65078791
I grew up on an indian reservation, and my people owned lots of slaves back before colonization. I talk with a real Zulu on campus, and we always talk about our slave trade and laugh about it. He thinks its especially funny that most American blacks were sold into slavery by his people, and pretend like they'd automatically be accepted if they went back to Africa, despite the fact they're cultural bastards who know nothing about their traditional ways, nor even what tribe they're descended from.
>>
>>65075025
I don't know what's worse, the fact that he sat on his host's chair or the host letting him sit on his chair.
>>
>>65078713
you know how /pol/ describes ''red pill''? Like when you ''take the red pill'' you open your eyes and see the ''truth'' behind things, which means jews are probably behind it. Well this is the SJW term for being red pilled, being ''woke.'' When you are ''woke'' you blame white men for everything wrong in the world and its their fault racism sexism homophobia patriarchy etc etc exists and white men must be stopped.
>>
>>65078791
>you didn't own slaves but you probably would have so you're just as bad
LOL it is so typical for a liberal to assume the absolute worst in people without evidence
>>
>>65078905
Why not use the phrase "becoming awake" though. Is that not special snowflake enough?
>>
File: f549a31.jpg (93 KB, 950x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f549a31.jpg
93 KB, 950x678
>>
>>65078900
Cool blog. This doesn't refute my point tho.
>>
>>65075025
>DeRay

HEY ITS A BOY

I KNOW LETS NAME HIM RAY

NO HE BLACK, HE DE RAY

NOT JUST ANY OTHER RAY, HE DA #1 RAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
>>
>>65075442
My dude you were born in the most luxurious era of human history, and you complain about being subject to a condition you have never even experienced.

The fact that you can even read means you already have it better than they do.
>>
File: 1382200210083.jpg (39 KB, 526x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382200210083.jpg
39 KB, 526x572
>this thread

Is leddit invading my imageboard today or something
>>
>>65078791
>you would have probably owned slaves too. Making you to blame.

The Africans who sold those slaves are to blame. America didn't enslave free men, they bought goods from African kings.
>>
>>65075025

>and the problem with #AllLivesMatter

Very progressive I see
>>
File: 1362741243032.png (544 KB, 2096x2784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362741243032.png
544 KB, 2096x2784
>>65078791
>muh slaves
>>
>>65079007
dodging around the fact that most slaves were sold into slavery by other blacks. Realize that american blacks are not special, and slave trade has been a regular occurrence throughout history. Get on with your life.
>>
Maybe I'm misinformed but it seems that the crux of all of these arguments (Black Lives Matter, Neo-Feminism, etc.) have nothing to do with equality, not without retribution.

So, what these movements seem to want is for all privilege to be swung completely their way instead of having actual parity... Why is that never acknowledged? I'm not a racist, never have been. I want true equality. Truly. Why isn't real equality enough? Honest question.
>>
File: 1406610173277.jpg (54 KB, 508x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406610173277.jpg
54 KB, 508x512
>>65079112

guess who

teehee
>>
>>65078767
I'm always in doubt if they are vague on purpose because they know it's not an actual argument,and because of this it's impossible to prove it wrong, or if not even they know any of those "institutional privileges" OR if they are literally just too dumb to make an actual solid argument and just repeat what other people say.
>>
>>65079112
But we are on /pol/ faм

get used to it cucky
>>
>>65079101
you know... no idea if that statistic is accurate, but this is the exact kinda of thing that nigs always chimp-out about

'lawdy you can't blame a whole race o negoes based on da acshuns of a few uh us'
>>
>>65075837
His Mom is amirite?

HELLO!
>>
>>65079103
Whites are still the reason they're here. Maybe they need the reality check.
>>
File: 1450747246243.jpg (246 KB, 958x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450747246243.jpg
246 KB, 958x640
>>65075220
No, you won't have time to do that anyway since there is a giant barrier you are supposed to be erecting.
>>
>>65079136
Nah, it's a lot more likely that it's just a couple of redditors, seeing how this is /tv/. This is a majority right-wing website now, better get used to it.
>>
File: MAN IN IRN MASK.jpg (92 KB, 485x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAN IN IRN MASK.jpg
92 KB, 485x343
>>65075844
>during the harvest of sugarcane, were put in iron masks to hungry and thirsty slaves to prevent them from tasting or eating the cane.

Best thing that ever happened to them, yup.
>>
>>65079130

Because with the types of groups it's usually not about equality, but getting a step ahead, all while dismantling others.
>>
What the fuck does this have to do with film? Who cares?
>>
>>65079136
Some black people rape and murder, so it's a fair assumption that they should all be avoided

^ your logic
>>
>>65075025
>Cuckbert had one of the best anals with a black guy
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (85 KB, 920x613) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
920x920.jpg
85 KB, 920x613
>>65079214
who will play her in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>65079101
>>65079166

That 1.6% would probably browse /pol/ if they were still alive. Thats what's so funny about all this.
>>
>>65079201
What's the issue? They were eating the product.
>>
>>65079214
It's tv tho
>>
Colbert seems likes a husk nowadays.
>>
>>65079201
> slaves were treated poorly in the Caribbean

And? What does that have to do with slavery in the US?
>>
>>65079201
Look at Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti and the likes.

Blacks were given these great empires on silver platters.

And they ran them into the ground. Because they're too fucking stupid and corrupt to run anything.

Here. Thank god they righted past wrongs, genocided whitey and burned down his farms! Got them good!

https://youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ
>>
>>65079201
cant let them infect the sugar cane with one of their diseases
>>
>>65079242
A hippo.
>>
>>65079226
This is false. The majority of them are violent and criminal. This is supported not only by arrest data, but also FBI victimisation reports.

Furthermore, the most well-off black areas are still more criminal than the poorest white areas. Finally, poverty and lack of education together correlate with violent crime much more weakly than simply being black does.

Oh, and recent immigrants from East Asian countries for example tend to be as poor as the average black or poorer, yet they are overwhelmingly less criminal.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>65079196
>majority right wing website now

Yeah, thanks to all the newfags.
>>
>>65079214
/tv/-TELEVISION and film. This is a clip from a tv show that is being discussed
>>
>>65075500
>>it is the closest he will ever get to an actual position of power and influence
They let him lecture at Yale.
>>
>>65079253
I thought the slave owners were Democrats.
After all they were the party using the niggers, exactly like they do in our days.
>>
>>65076237

This ain't reddit son.
>>
>>65079136
>we get an influx from retards
>better act like the completely opposite extreme and add more retardation

can't you see the flaw with that logic? If you are acting like that as a reaction to idiots then other idiots will do the same and we have this endless circle of stormweenies creating more sjws and sjws creating more stormweeenies.

Honestly if you just left or killed yourself you would have a better net influx on this board than doing your stupid shit.
>>
>>65079201
Deserved worse, as we're now seeing.
>>
>>65079226
> More black people rape and murder than any other race in America... by a wide, wide margin. And it's not even close.

fixed for accuracy
>>
File: 1447729038474.png (273 KB, 500x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447729038474.png
273 KB, 500x402
>>65075025
>>65075220
>>65075288
>>65075442
>>65075589
>>65075617
>>65075908
Posting in an epic racial b8 thread.
>>
>>65076237
No one watches cable TV you retard.
>>
>>65079226
That's /pol/ logic actually. Genuine, unrefined /pol/ beliefs. I'm not saying all white ppl. Just bitter little unproductive /pol/.
>>
>>65079318
>newfags and not /pol/

nice try
>>
>>65079179
no, it takes two to tango.
>>
>>65079136
This is nothing to do with /pol/

BLM are objectively retarded by any measure.

Only spergo redditors or tumblr tier autists would think of this as anything more than a sign of how far Colbert has fallen.
>>
File: 1412648975315.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412648975315.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>65075288
>>65075442
>>65075589
>>65075617
>you will never EVER be a nigger
>>
>>65075220
White hispanic here with some mestizo features. Yeah sadly I think it's come to that. I work with black people, and they are nice and all. But I remember this CLEARLY native-american-looking hispanic kid I also work with, who looks like pic-related. They called this kid "white". I'm fucking shocked at this point. This is how ignorant they are. It's like some kind of war, where everybody is WHITE. WTF...
>>
File: 84631157.jpg (375 KB, 650x2018) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
84631157.jpg
375 KB, 650x2018
>>65079226
>this is what leftshits actually believe

DELUSIONAL

FUCKING DELUSIONAL
>>
>>65075025
It might have been but it's been overshadowed by you typing anals instead of annals.

>niggers in charge of posting correctly
>>
>>65079338
You do realize a lot has changed since then as far as what parties represent? Republicans USED TO BE the good guys.

>>65079354
This sounds like conjecture.

>>65079404
Yeah and one of the dancers has shackles on.

>>65079394
Not sure what you're trying to say here. Probably wrong tho.
>>
>cops killing people is inherently a bad thing

I mean, unfortunate sure, but they do CARRY A LETHAL WEAPON for a reason. Sometimes they will have to use it. Cops killing X number of people doesn't mean anything in and of itself. Show me specific cases where it maybe wasn't justified (as we have seen a handful of times) and we can go from there. But using that statistic of "X people have been killed by cops so far this year" is dishonest because people assume each one of those deaths was necessarily unjust.
>>
>>65079318
4chan was always liberal, so whenever a party decides to go full totalitarian, like the left is right now, they are going to accuse 4chan of being "the other".

They ONLY exception I know of this are the cucks on /v/ praising censorship.
>>
>>65075220

Hispanics and latinos have an odd deal. You get to play the PoC card and when ever one of you does anything bad they'll be classed as white to fit the narrative so you are basically blameless in that regard.

But you have to put up with just as much shit as black people but no one cares.
>>
>White buy black slaves from other blacks
>This is apparently a white problem
>>
>>65079315
I was pointing out his retard-logic of lumping together all conservatives as "racists" using no evidence, just assumptions
I'm aware that there's a LOT of legitimacy in wanting to stay away from black majority areas. Treating individuals as if they are the worst of the group they belong to is wrong though. That's the only point I was making, and in a way that he (a liberal) could sympathize with

>>65079381
calling it /pol/ logic doesn't deflect the criticism on to them, it's the same exact logic used in the post I quoted

>>65079488
what do you think I believe?
>>
>>65079527
Republicans ARE STILL the good guys, you cuck leftist authoritarian.
>>
File: 1452807847955.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452807847955.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>65079371
>>65079488
Statistics are racist.
>>
>>65079242

>this is the face of white supremacy's destruction

truly a beautiful wonder to behold
>>
>>65075288
>Us boycotting the Oscars is just the beginning

How will my life go on with there being no niggers at the oscars? It's going to be terrible having the quality of the show automatically improved around ten times.
>>
>>65079596
You just KNOW.
>>
>>65079527
I was looking at it like the "two" who were "tangoing" were the whites and the Africans who sold them. Why don't you decry the black slavers? Why is it the just the white's fault?
>>
>>65079527
>the good guys
Please get your sleazy moralizing out of here.
>>
>>65076117
see
>>65075681

theres a reason why this shit happens, they caused it themselves and now they're crying

maybe stop acting like fucking apes
>>
>>65079587
That's what they tell themselves.

>>65079579
Yes it does. /pol/ logic is a joke.
>>
>>65075025
I thought BLM turned into a meme that no one takes seriously anymore like feminism. Why are they undoing that shit now? What do they gain from giving BLM more attention instead of letting it fade away?
>>
The thing that liberals don't understand is that we live in a world where Martin Luther Kings dream has been realized.

People are not judged on the colour of their skin but on the quality of their character and in that regard blacks have almost universally been found wanting.
>>
>>65075373
This.

This was just based Colbert patronising him.
>>
If only blacks had an entire continent of their own without white people.
>>
File: 1432512809517.jpg (66 KB, 600x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432512809517.jpg
66 KB, 600x454
ITS POLITICAL AND JUSTIFIED

ITS HOLLYWOOD'S RESPONSE TO THE DOMESTIC TERRORIST NU-BLACKPANTHERS KNOWN AS #BLM

THERES NO OTHER WAY TO VOICE THEIR DISAPPROVAL SO THEY SNUB EM ALL

#BLACKLIVESMATTER SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IT ON THEMSELVES TO SPEAK FOR ALL #BLACKS
>>
>>65079659
Way less black slavers.

>>65079676
Villain detected.
>>
>>65075025
>and the problem with #AllLivesMatter.


hahahahahha

they're LITERALLY anti-equality
>>
>>65076206
its just common courtesy these days to wear a suit to a interview

no one gives a shit about what clown clothes you wear on your freetime
>>
>>65079704
>Yes it does.
tell me how saying "/pol/ does it" makes it okay for you to do it, after you've already argued that they're wrong for doing it
typical liberal
>>
>>65079720
I just watched the clip. Colbert LITERALLY turned the tables on him.


>hey. what are you going to do for the BLM movement?
"Here's your platform annnnnd go!"(they switch seats)

And you see in the video. The black dude can't really explain what he wants Colbert to do. Colbert just takes control of the situation the entire time.
>>
>>65075442
Difference being white folk just get down to the hard task of working hard and improving their lot in life. You know, rather than bitching about it and blaming it for all their troubles for the next few centuries.

If you think slavery has any impact that long after their fact on someone's ability to better themselves if they want you're delusional. But even successful niggers still like to point at it for sympathy. There is no more pathetic people on earth than black people.

And I'm not even a /pol/ racist, I actually quite like black people when they are being faggots.
>>
>>65079334
>implying anyone intelligent enough to go to Yale buys his shit
>>
>>65079318
>rascism is a sign of newfaggotry

You've got to go back
>>
>>65079796
Because they are more likely to be racist extremists than African Americans are to rape and murder.
>>
>>65076524
They are simultaneously the hardest working and smartest group in america. With that combination you're going to be successful.
>>
Calling a white person privileged is like calling a black person a nigger.
>>
>>65079318
Do you even understand the context of that image?
>>
>>65077106
It was black people that originally sold rival black people from other tribes to whites, so they have everything to do with it.
>>
>>65079830
>we needa have a dialogue n sheeit, we gots to talk about dese problens oderwise dey dont get addressed
>he is literally in a position to tell hundreds of thousands of people what he thinks should be done
>spouts the same contentless drivel they've been spouting since the beginning
lmao

>>65079891
prove it
>>
white people feel safe when colored folks are scared
>>
>>65078338
where are you from, CE Slavbro? Slovak here, we are ready to kill any sandnigger that lays their filthy feet on our ground.
>>
>>65079932
Do you?

>>65079865
I'm the one who needs to go back? You're the one on the wrong (containment) board
>>
>>65079748
no, there really weren't that many less. you need to do some fucking research. But you won't, you'll just keep on choosing what to take as fact.
>>
>>65078791
>Whites were the majority of slaves owners in this time period.

Only because black people sold their rival tribes they enslaved to the whites
>>
>>65077884
this pleb thinks the English arnt a bastard amalgam of every rapist who invaded the island between 30 bc and 1066 ad

kek.jpeg
>>
>>65079939
>prove it
It's common sense. Have you listened to them talk? If there was slavery now it's clear as to what their stance on it would be.
>>
So is this like the teen rebellion stage of America we are in?
>>
>>65080072
>"common sense" is "evidence" to liberals
lmao
>>
>>65079748
but black slavers got the ball rolling by selling slaves to white people
>>
>>65080035
Is this where you post a stock /pol/ confirmation bias chart?

>>65080051
Right, so if whites didn't want them here then they wouldn't be here.
>>
>>65079830
I thought Colbert had turned into John Stewart by his demeanor at first, but you're right. He made that guy and his movement look silly in a subversive way that SJWs can't complain about.
>>
>>65080105
Lol it's true tho.

>>65080122
They would have sold them to anyone. If whites didn't want blacks in their country...well, you're a seemingly smart man, I'll let you figure out the rest.
>>
>>65080024
Nah see rascism has been a fundamental part of 4chan because this was never a PC place to begin with, it's just you liberals trying to force it out but that can't happen on a website that don't have censorship

Don't know why yous keep coming here desu
>>
>>65080127
I never said that.

had black slavers not sold other tribes to the whites who knows what wouldve happened
>>
White people are afraid of being treated the way they have treated others for centuries.
>>
>>65075839
no wonder the ratings are dropping
>>
>>65079179
Well they wouldve ended up somewhere else then, the black slavers wouldve sold them to someone
>>
>>65075839
Yeah we're being drowned in politics right now. It's like a tasty dick i keep wanting to suck.
>>
>>65080127
if i post one, will you keep talking about how evil and awful the white man is? or how the white man is to blame for all the black communities massive problems?

tough shit. its funny to me to see all the fucking blacks complain about shit. you fuckers weren't almost completely wiped out.
>>
>>65080269
The Turk/Arab slave trade of Europeans and Africans outnumbered and outlasted the New World one by a few hundred years.
>>
>>65080235
If you don't think it was mostly in jest beforehand then I recommend you lurk more.
>>
>>65076170
seattle?

hhhhhhehehehehe

I know a good asian friend who was disowned by his family because he wanted to be a painter and not a chemical engineer which he hates doing

essentally they just wanted his money and he went to live by himself
>>
>>65080024
I was here in 2007 and the casual racism was much more widespread back then than it is now. Racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. have been embedded within board culture since the site started, it was also pretty common on somethingawful until about 10 years ago.
>>
>>65080201
No it isn't facts are facts and feelings are feelings
>>
>>65079730
The white man ruined Africa too. You see, there's literally NOTHING that could be done to make niggers happy. It's too late because the white devil ruined the black race forever and as long as white people exist blacks will be discriminated. And even if tomorrow the white race ceased to exist the problems would still be there and niggers would keep complaining because they were the only race that had slaves ever.
>>
>>65076947
degredationofsociety.png
>>
>>65080483
>more widespread

The only thing more widespread now is /pol/'s asshole after their board got cucked into Oblivion. As much as they deserve it, part of me wishes they hadn't because there would be less crossposting.
>>
>>65079860
The Ivy League functions as a means to groom the future social elite. If it's given the consent of the university, they will buy it.

And when you consider the recent outbursts there, it seems that some of their students support this stuff enthusiastically.
>>
>>65075738
Why does he never take off that shitty blue vest
>>
>>65080486
/pol/ shouldn't be allowed to say the word "facts" until they've taken an introduction to anthropology
>>
> its a /tv/ talks about politics thread
>>
Why wont black people go back to africa and start an all black-society and see how badly thatll go
>>
>>65080638
havent been to /pol/ once, just saying that facts are the only thing that matter, feelings are useless to anyone but you and they hold no value in an argument
>>
>>65080638
>social sciences
>legitimate I'm any way

Any who's ever sat through an anthropology, sociology, or economics class should be imprisoned.
>>
>>65080567
Why are you even here if you hate this website so much? There are literally hundreds of other message boards and forums to go to that won't challenge your worldview, why stay here and shitpost/complain about the state of things?
>>
>>65080685
The last thing african americans want is to go back to Africa.
>>
>>65080638
>anthropology
LOL
>>
>>65080786
well they should stop bitching and adapt to the 1st world then
>>
>>65075025
I feel really bad for Colbert, actually. You can honestly feel him shutting his mouth. He knows this guy is a faggot and he knows the whole thing is bullshit, but he has to take it anyways.

This is where his career is now. He isn't a comedian or the funny political mocked anymore. Now he's the very thing he hated and laughed at, and I bet it's killing him on the inside.
>>
>>65076117
>Cops are less likely to think your Lilly white ass is a threat when they pool you over compared to Tyrone

They'd be right. Cops don't think that just on accident, they do it because they deal with niggers day in day out and know what the reality is.
>>
>>65080685
It's intuitive. You can think you're right tho I don't mind.

>>65080756
I'm helping you.

>>65080753
>>65080798
>fuck those guys who studied for years and years about this exact subject we claim to know so much about!

I knew /pol/ was anti-intellectual but yikes this is just embarrassing.
>>
>>65075442
>mfw I'm from a part of the world that was literally reduced to rubble 70 years ago and we've rebuilt and prospered
>families were destroyed and people reduced to virtually living like animals yet we have recovered and have better quality of life than any time in history
>black people have been free for two centuries now and still can't get their shit together and won't stop bitching about it

Fucking sad desu senpai.
Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 450021



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.