[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I see no thread about this.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 55
I see no thread about this.

What are your thoughts /tv/?
>>
Was good until I got too drunk to follow along. Really compelling.

Need to finish it.
>>
Who is this guy?
>>
he did it

/thread.
>>
>>65056550
this is steven avery from the netflix show Making a Murderer
>>
literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>65056663
Thx mate
>>
>>65056513
>I see no thread about this.

Can't take a hint
>>
>I see no thread about this.

You came too late. Everyone watched it and talked about it already. Literally GG.
>>
I think he did it but his cousin didn't do shit and the police used him as the idiot he is in order to get a rock-solid conviction on Steven.
>>
10 hours of dumb people talking about how other dumb people are dumb.
>>
Oh look another show like The Jinx that perpetuates our fascination with violent psychopaths whilst condemning and pillorying everything about them. Cause you know, how else are middle aged losers going to sound hip and edgy around the water cooler next week. No thanks. South Park got the term "Murder Porn" right.
>>
>>65056513
free him
>>
i watched it and it was very troubling but i also had weird feelings about how biased it seemed.

still, the way the judge approached sentencing by framing it as a repeat offence was insanely misleading.

>>65058943

it's really not about psychopathy in any way. i don't think they even use the word psychopath at any point, they don't even make reference to mental illness to any significant extent.
>>
>IQ of 70

impossible to care
>>
File: 1433736958847.jpg (207 KB, 1383x1137) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433736958847.jpg
207 KB, 1383x1137
>key found just laying on the floor after multiple searches by someone who shouldn't have even been there
>bullet found just laying on the floor after multiple searches by someone who shouldn't have even been there
>vial of Steven's blood from previous case opened, and had a hole poked in it
>nonsensical timeline that an officer lied about under oath, and involves Steven putting the body in the bedroom, the garage, his car, and then ultimately the firepit that's right fucking next to his house, oh yeah and then parks her car right next to the gate
>he supposedly did all this just as he was about to score millions of dollars from the police
>Brendan "Wrestlemania" Dassey is just an act put on by a violent, sociopath rapist

But yeah the police dindu nuffin
>>
>>65059105

>literally zero proof that the police planted any evidence
>>
>>65056513
>>
>>65059105
>obivious key in open area
>Lenk didn't sign the paper
>>
>>65059052
>they don't even make reference to mental illness to any significant extent.

Except how Brendan was pants-on-head-retarded.
>>
>>65059071
Literally Lemmie from Of Mice and Men.
>>
>>65059204

he was unintelligent but didn't have a 'mental illness' or at least they didn't point to one.
>>
Did he do anything wrong? I can't say.

The only crime that is certain is that his degenerate genes weren't removed from the pool sooner. The guy has a half dozen kids. How many kids will they have? And the ones after them? Soon enough there will be a whole town of nothing but Averys. A whole town of sub-70 IQ. Better to take the lot of them behind the shed now before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>65059323

the dassey appeal turned up examples of the guys handling his defence saying the same thing

something like 'this family tree is rotten and needs to be cut down' iirc
>>
Everyone involved in this is terrible, every suspect, every lawyer, and the filmmakers
>>
>>65059968
lol the series is GOAT, only butthurt wisconson fags and uppity cops could experience a generalized butthurt from watching it.
>>
Reminder that a single magazine and "bill of sale" (with nothing on it???) PROVES she went into the trailer and was then murdered.

I think he did murder her, but somewhere else. He then drove back to his place with her in the car
>>
File: myreactionface.jpg (41 KB, 208x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
myreactionface.jpg
41 KB, 208x226
he probably did it

the dassey confession and police theory about how it happened based on it was complete bullshit, and they obviously planted evidence

not a speck of blood or dna in the bedroom or garage, after supposedly raping and slashing her throat, dragging her to the garage, and shooting her ten times? then a bullet found by a cop who shouldn't be there, tested by the lab tech who found him guilty of rape to begin with, and the results are fucked but still allowable?
>>
>>65060136

>I think he did murder her, but somewhere else. He then drove back to his place with her in the car

why
>>
>>65059241
Dude, the kid at 70 IQ
>>
The forensics evidence makes literally no sense in this case, people who say "he did it" have to make a story that is believable and includes all the forensics evidence, this means the story must include the body being at the quarry at some point, among other strange things.

Also there is literally no forensic evidence on Dassey, how he got put in prison is totally beyond me.
>>
>>65060302

>Also there is literally no forensic evidence on Dassey, how he got put in prison is totally beyond me.

because only the guilty would confess to a crime, obviously.
>>
>filmmakers try to interview Kratz before the trial starts
>he responds with a subpoena for all relevant documentary footage until the judge quashes it
And people wonder why it seems biased
>>
File: zm8nYlw.jpg (122 KB, 718x959) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zm8nYlw.jpg
122 KB, 718x959
>>65059241
Brendan's 14yo sister wrote this note. The entire family was fucking retarded.
>>
>>65060363

>And people wonder why it seems biased

it seems biased because they plainly didn't give a shit about that but i think it harms the credibility of the documentary as a whole
>>
File: 1438870527448.jpg (31 KB, 382x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438870527448.jpg
31 KB, 382x417
>>65060362
Astonishingly, more than 1 out of 4 people wrongfully convicted but later exonerated by DNA evidence made a false confession or incriminating statement.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/causes-wrongful-conviction/false-confessions-or-admissions
>>
>>65056867
>his cousin didn't do shit
We know, that's why his cousin wasn't charged.
>>
File: 1440148758788.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440148758788.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>65060443
u wot?'

he got convicted of more things then steven and is now in prison for a crime he literally took no part in.
>>
>>65060408
When you brow beat someone with the maturity and intellegence level of a child, calling them a liar for hours on end and to tell the truth and they'll be safe and can leave, they're gonna say whatever the fuck you want, eventually. It was painful watching Brendan try to guess what the cops wanted him to say.
>>
>>65059235
I didn't know the singer of Motörhead had a cameo in that novel.
>>
>>65060475

it was his nephew.
>>
>>65060396
>they plainly didn't give a shit
They probably did because Netflix didn't exist at the time, so the filmmakers had no big budget to fall back on.
>i think it harms the credibility of the documentary as a whole
why?
>>
>>65060187
>tested by the lab tech who found him guilty of rape to begin with
Steven has a higher IQ than you.
>>
>>65060486
Yea I've been hypnotized before so I definitely understand that the human brain works in weird ways, and authority figures coercing someone with 70 IQ he's obviously going to crack under that pressure.
>>
>reddit good goys still think that he dindu nuffin
>>
>>65060390
Kek
>>
>>65060302

another question i have is what the fuck allows them to decide there is enough evidence to pin brendan on mutilation of the corpse but not steven.

like, brendan's confession is sufficient to inculpate him, because it's a confession, so it must be true, but for steven it's not a confession, so it might not be true?

it makes no fucking sense, i know they're different trials but fuck when they're so clearly linked clearly there should be some process that addresses this inconsistency
>>
>>65060556
The forensics evidence makes no sense in this case regardless what you say.

The only way forensics evidence can lie is if it's planted, however the forensics evidence that proves Steven DIDN'T do it is all still there. No dna in the trailer, no dna in the garage, and if you say "lol he cleaned it" you are laughably wrong.
>>
the ex bf and the police did it to not have to pay steven the money, brandon is innocent, that one reporter is qt as fuck. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>65060511

because it quite clearly paints a very incomplete picture of what evidence was given, what arguments were made and what response the prosecution would have to those accusations of corruption were they to be made out of court.
>>
>>65056550
Nick Swardson
>>
>>65060566
That would be the easiest way to elicit conflicting judgements from judges of equal rank, which would obviously undermine the branch entirely.
>>
>>65056513
> havent seen a thread about this
Theres a threae every four hours. Stop shilling thus fucking documentary already
>>
>>65060639
prosecution pretended he was unwilling to address such accusations out of court until the documentary came along and portrayed him as the effete scumbag that he is, then he came out and winged ineffectively on his way down the poverty hole. top kek
>>
>>65060639
It should have just been 10 hours of dry courtroom footage. that's the only way to be fair.
>>
Whether he did or didn't I'm not sure, but based on the facts given and how fucky all the evidence was I couldn't be confident in saying guilty, which is how you're supposed to vote as a juror. Those jurors needs to watch 12 angry men again
>>
Why is everyone so butthurt about Brendan's first lawyer? Their position was that he was obviously guilty, so his best hope for his client was to get a real confession out and get him to testify against Steven in exchange for a lighter sentence. Why is this evil exactly?

>>65060070
nailed it, i do live in wisconsin, but i didn't grow up here
>>
>>65059146
Don't need proof buddy, just reasonable doubts about the state's case, which the defence sure as shit provided.

It's the state that has the burden of guilt, to prove without any doubt the defendant is the guilty party, something they sure as shit didn't do.
>>
>>65056513
He fucking did it.
/thread.
>>
>>65060692

not at all what i was saying. just a periodic summary of the significant evidence made available so far, especially the forensic stuff. every single time they brought up forensic evidence it was stuff they had a strong case to address, it didn't seem plausible.
>>
>>65060724
... This is America. You have to actually prove you're innocence. Not innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>65060719
because there IS NO DNA OR FORENSICS EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM

WHICH MEANS HE LITERALLY COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT YOU FUCKING MORONIC CUNT

Astonishingly, more than 1 out of 4 people wrongfully convicted but later exonerated by DNA evidence made a false confession or incriminating statement.
>>
Crime Documentary: No 684

Just because its Netflix people give two fucks. Also, funny they picked a white guy. Talk about proving the point that prejudicial authority favours the least prejudiced.
>>
>>65060772
nice bait
>>
>>65060772
let me help you; Fuck niggers and spics.
>>
who here /theprize/
>>
>>65060756
They knew once the confession was admissible that they were fucked. They were just being realistic.
>>
>>65060756
Can't tell if bait or you're just incredibly stupid. There is a term for your post and it's called the CSI effect. Real life isn't television.
>>
>>65060870
>there's a buzzfeed meme for that

Just write something about tinfoil and call it a night, you have contributed more than enough to this thread already.
>>
File: 1448074779271.jpg (57 KB, 1200x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448074779271.jpg
57 KB, 1200x682
>>65060870
I haven't watched CSI ever in my life..

Watched a whole lot of forensics files recently though and I can tell you if Dassey did any of the things he is convicted of doing there would be a wealth of DNA evidence to convict him.

It simply does not exist, and two inbred hicks didn't clean up a massive crime scene, because they would miss something.
>>
A family of white trash retards.
>>
>>65060870
So a woman can be repeatedly raped, throat slashed, dragged to the garage and shot ten times, then thrown in a burn pit and leave no trace of blood or DNA? In a filthy trailer that hasn't been cleaned in ages, and a garage that looks like a scene from hoarders?
>>
File: 679.gif (3 MB, 240x132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
679.gif
3 MB, 240x132
>>65060922
>>
>>65060689
Wait, what happened?
>>
WHERE'S THE PRIZE'S CONFESSION?
>>
>>65060755

I really hope this is sarcasm.
>>
>>65061949
I really hope you're not that ignorant
>>
>>65056513
There's no thread because this has been talked about to death. Now, fuck off and never make this shit again.
>>
File: 1450858008184.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450858008184.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>65062185
god forbid we talk about a good netflix show and not Jessica Jones lmao

this documentary is fucking amazing, thus it will be talked about, go back to /got/
>>
>>65060390
zozzle
>>
>>65056539
>Was good until I got too drunk to follow along

t. Wisconsinite
>>
>>65062236
This is only "good" if you're an easily led and simple-minded sheep.

If you're throwing out words like "amazing," then you have a serious issue.
>>
File: 1448174160456.jpg (29 KB, 344x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448174160456.jpg
29 KB, 344x291
>>65062714
this documentary was

unbelievable
fascinating
surprising

incredible
awesome
marvelous

stunning
wonderful
prodigious
>>
It was around episode 5 I began to suspect the filmmakers were trying to manipulate the viewer.
>>
>>65056513

I've watched like 4 episodes and it just makes me mad how absurd this shit is. Everyone is either an utter moron, twat, corrupt bastard, or completely clueless about how justice is supposed to actually work.

It's fucking awful.
>>
>>65062745
really reminds me of the trayvon martin trial HE HE HE HEHEHE
>>
>>65062745
I fucking laughed when the lawyer was all "ZOIKS, the evidence tape it broken on the box and Styrofoam of the blood tube!"
No shit Sherlock, that's how the lab gets the blood tube out to test it, dipshit" That's why he cooled his jets about it later, but they never bothered to explain it to the retards in the audience.
>>
>>65059105
>>bullet found just laying on the floor after multiple searches by someone who shouldn't have even been there
Correction, the bullet was found by a legit forensics guy, although this was after they had already examined the garage months(?) earlier and found nothing.
The second time I think Lenk was there again and whaddayaknow, the bullet was found
>>
I don't think i've pitied someone as much as i've pitied that Dassey kid.

He has less self awareness than people that post on /v/.
>>
>>65062730
i agree but i watched the whole thing anyway and did my own research and what i got from the whole thing is that they have a reason to be biased. Also the reason they didn't interview the prosecutors is because the prosecutors didn't want to be in the documentary that's why we have to hear that fucking tumblr lady interview them. Steve is innocent. His brother started being pretty shady after the trial and Steve accused him of murder on 2009. Dunno i guess that's all. Also the kid's dumb so obviously he didn't do shit
>>
>>65056550
Steven "Dumb Hick" Avery
>>
>>65062831
Why do they even use that tape then? To whom is it signalling an unbroken chain of untampered custody?
>>
>>65063072
It's signals an unbroken chain of handling from the collection point to the lab. It shows it hasn't been tampered with. That blood has no more evidentiary value after that. For anything. If they need another blood sample, the have to start all over again with a fresh one...then seal it in evidence tape...and send it to the lab for testing...where the tape is cut.
People are morons when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>65060517
What he meant to say was Sherry Culhane testified at Avery's '85 trial and claimed she'd recovered one of his hairs from Penny Beerntsen's shirt.

Except that she didn't. There was a pubic hair belonging to Gregory Allen that was recovered from Beerntsen's underwear, but that went untested until 2003.
>>
>>65063302
No she didn't. She was in high school.
>>
It was Bobby Dassey who killed her right?
>>
>>65056840
This.
>>
even if he did it. why the fuck did he do it?
>>
>>65063475
No. He had an alibi. He was hunting with that friend of his.
>>
>>65063508
There is literally no motive for Steven to have killed her, where there is a lot of motive for the Police to have framed him.

People seem really uncomfortable with the idea that police officers can be criminals, but it does happen.

In fact out of the 65 episodes of Forensic Files I watched on Netflix THREE police officers were convicted of murder.
>>
>>65063508
>why the fuck did he do it?
To rape and kill her. That's why.
>>
File: 1452664163921.jpg (54 KB, 750x734) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452664163921.jpg
54 KB, 750x734
>>
>>65063532
when he was about to receive 34 million dollars and could have as many Wisconsin prostitutes as he wants?

Also in his 18 year prison sentence he didn't have any cases of violence despite being locked up for a crime he didn't do.

Also >to rape and kill her isn't really a motive. "why'd you kill her and rape her." "because I wanted to kill and rape." makes little sense.
>>
File: Brendan Dassey.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brendan Dassey.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
>>65060719
It violates his Constitutional privilege to loyal and competent defense. And when appellate attorneys discover shit like this, especially when a defense attorney is actively colluding with police and prosecutors, they get people out of prison and taxpayers on the hook for millions in wrongful conviction compensation.

What scares me the most is the off-chance that Dassey actually had anything to do with this. Nirider is probably going to get that writ from the federal courts, and get a new trial. Then in the new trial that statement to O'Kelley gets tossed for sure, every statement Dassey made to police after retaining Kachinski gets tossed for sure, and in all likelihood the first four statements he made before his arrest. So now they have nothing with which to charge him. But even if the first four stand, they are going to get shredded because Dassey never volunteers information that is not first directly and overtly fed to him. Ever. Read every existing transcript (only the last interview before his arrest was videotaped and the first two were inaudibly recorded). There is not one single point at which Dassey volunteers a fact which supports the state's prosecution.

If they'd just done the job right, they might've actually found evidence connecting him to the crime (if he had actually been a participant). They might've gotten those "bleached jeans" (if they ever existed), or something else normally yielded from a properly diligent investigation. But they cut some pretty clear legal corners to make the thing easy and now the guy is going to get out, pure and simple. I only hope he is actually innocent.
>>
whether he did it or not doesn't matter anymore

the mans consitutional right to a fair and just trial and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty was completely and utterly shattered
>>
>>65063647
Ends justify the means. No matter what.
>>
>>65063188
You're a retarded faggot. Every time evidence tape is broken, a log has to be kept, and new tape applied. Every time. And every time evidence is kept anywhere it must be secure and access to it is kept by log. Every time. Keeping an evidence sample with literally zero proof of chain of custody in a county clerk's office where any number of people have unfettered access breaks the fucking chain of custody, retard fuckface.
>>
I believe it was 'kiss the girls'
>>
>>65063463
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/state-and-regional/wi/dna-expert-who-helped-exonerate-avery-testifies-in-murder-trial/article_5dc71915-0a95-5438-bf29-e168b655a855.html

Nope, you're wrong and hard. Please read the entire article to find the relevant passage:

>But defense attorney Jerome Buting said Culhane also worked on Avery's 1985 case and helped put Avery in prison.

>He said she linked a hair found either on the defendant or victim's shirt to Avery, in the face of him having 16 alibi witnesses.
>>
File: le hat man.png (22 KB, 915x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le hat man.png
22 KB, 915x456
>>65063671

lol
>>
>>65056513
uglies deserve jail
>>
>>65063855
but he looks like a big teddy bear
>>
>>65056513
Do some research on this case after you watch it.

Not saying he's innocent/guilty but the documentary is extremely biased.
>>
>>65063508
Sociopaths don't tend to have motives.
>>
>>65063965
Except when they do.
>>
>>65056513
>>65056513
>I see no thread about this.

Can netflix fuck off once and for all already

at any given time there are between 5-10 threads about this stupid show

for fuck's sake
>>
>>65064017
Are you implying that Teresa's ex is the killer? If so, how do you support that claim?
>>
>>65064050
literally fuck off, this show is golden compared to Jessica Jones which gets shilled hard core on this website.
>>
>>65064084
>are you implying that i'm a dumb faggot for not knowing that the police never bothered to once interview him, yet allowed him unfettered access to a possible crime scene in which he would've been a reasonable suspect
>are you implying that i'm a dumb faggot for not knowing that hillegas admitted to accessing halbach's voicemail on the witness stand
>are you implying that i'm a dumb faggot for not knowing that someone deleted several messages from halbach's voice mailbox after her death

There is more circustantial evidence implicating Hillegas than anyone else.
>>
>>65064170
i love how he "just guessed" her password
>>
File: 1452122660413.png (816 KB, 705x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452122660413.png
816 KB, 705x665
>>
>>65064253
What is this?

I'm retarded?
>>
>>65064253
scratches
>>
>>65064271
It's scratches on his hand when he was leading the search party for the victim.

More circumstantial evidence.
>>
>>65064170
Alright, go ahead and convince me.
>>
>>65064292
>>65064271
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF1uqRX1vQ
>>
>>65064295
Dude, I said I was fucking retarded
>>
>>65064358
This was meant for

>>65064313
This

Like I said I'm retarded. And a tad bit inebriated..
>>
Why the fuck did that private investigator the shill first defense attorney Brendan had hired cry at that ribbon so much?
>>
A lot of shit doesn't sit right with me, like Teresa Halbach's brother's unwillingness to hear evidence. He's already made up his mind from day one and it doesn't matter what they say or have to prove otherwise, Avery's guilty no matter what.

If it were me and there was even a hint of police corruption or involvement, I'd damn sure want to hear it, not dismiss it outright because I want justice.
>>
>>65064425
It was piss poor acting.
>>
>>65060390
Isn't school compulsory ?
>>
>>65064465
Also, him yawning during descriptions of crime scenes, smiling and shit during interviews...
>>
>>65064253
Don't forget the episode where they finish each others sentences with spaghetti in their pockets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRa7yPDjBzk
>>
>woman is missing for 4 days
>roomate doesn't report it
>never investigated

what a joke
>>
>>65064529
Yeah, looking back and forth at each other...

It's like they're struggling to come up with something. They're given simple questions, neither one of them should be having difficulty answering.
>>
>>65064559

I really hope this case is an anomaly in the criminal justice system, because if every murder case is handled this poorly by all parties involved we might as well just burn the whole thing to the ground.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1wJLa9VvI
>>
>>65064574
Watch it again, gets worse each time, Ryan swallowing, the brother looking on in fear when the reporter throws the site visit at them

Getting caught was part of their plan
>>
They searched the house, what was it, 7 fucking times before "Oh hey, there's a car key here".

And the thing had absolutely no DNA from Teresa, only Steve?


Come the fuck on now.
>>
>>65064601
Whelp, this fucking proves it.
>>
File: 1452670212393.jpg (201 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452670212393.jpg
201 KB, 1366x768
>this guy and his dumb face
>>
This whole thing is like a terrible Matlock episode, shit is so ridiculous that it has to be fake.
>>
And this evidence...
>>
>>65064529
If you think that's some good murder spaghetti check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8
>>
Let's all agree on few points:
1. Jennifer Jason Leigh stole the fucking movie but the script did no justice to her in the end
2. Samuel L Jackson played like he was straight out of Pulp Fiction
3. Micheal Madsen played like he was more Michael Madsen than the fucking character he supposed to be. HE's literally played a META-MEME role in this movie
4. Black Dick Sucking, Blood vomiting and head explosions made the audience laugh but it was pretty cheap thou
5. Changing the movie's title to Hateful 9 would make it even more confusing than Hateful 8 or Hateful 13
6. The Abraham Lincoln letter thing is more Taraninoish than all his movies altogether
7. Ennio Morricone's music was great but there was one part of the movie where it sounded like a vintage ringtone
>8. This movie would be better if one of the Cowboys would fall in love with Daisy-sama and John Carpenter would co-produce it with Tarantino. The Familiar Antarctica-Kurt Russel thingie asked for it.

Rotten Tomatoes 75%?
MY ASS
>>
File: 11111.jpg (101 KB, 800x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11111.jpg
101 KB, 800x850
He did it.

>get a bias documentary that admitted to leaving out a fuckload of evidence made by some reddit tier fat kike
>Non blood DNA found on the car hood, something Avery said he didn't touch "b-but muh tin foil manipulated blood!"
>Bleech found on the autismos jeans which matches the autismos story about how they used bleech to clean up the blood
>Literal confession

It's a wash, get some crying old rednecks, throw on some sad music, show the incompetent police force make fools out of themselves infront of a camera and miss out anything else that might kill this tin foil conspiracy and you have yourself the latest meme documentary.
>>
File: 1446771162623.jpg (44 KB, 500x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446771162623.jpg
44 KB, 500x315
>>65064720
>yfw
>>
File: 7861.jpg (232 KB, 950x1392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7861.jpg
232 KB, 950x1392
>>65064720
>>
>>65060390
>trese

Fucking hell, it's like it's literally written by a fucking African
>>
>>
>>65064733

/thread
>>
>>65060390
Wow, I'd be embarrassed to bring this to court as the prosecution
>>
File: 1438209099830.jpg (96 KB, 639x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438209099830.jpg
96 KB, 639x641
>>65064733
>I didn't even bother watching the documentary: The post
>>
>>65064798

Ok this is bullshit. I literally got to that exact part of the documentary and somebody on /tv/ posts a picture of it?

Why does this always happen?

>watch Godfather for the first time
>post on /v/ instantly talking about the Godfather game, a post i've never seen on /v/ before


This is pissing me off, it happens too often
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 384x384
>>65064798
>>
>>65060390
No child left behind act at its finest.
>>
File: 1418094601083.jpg (20 KB, 267x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418094601083.jpg
20 KB, 267x179
>>65064828

I did watch it, it's embarrasing. All it's showing is a bunch of "coincidence???" tier arguments and ignoring the hard evidence against Avery
>>
File: g04050gu05u4u.png (223 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g04050gu05u4u.png
223 KB, 400x400
>>65064856
>I did watch it
>>
>>65064842
The explanation for the green ears was the fucking worst part of True Detective S1.
>>
File: 1443497616962.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443497616962.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>65064856
>hard evidence
>>
>>65056513
he was great when he played torgo
>>
>>65064477
I sure hope the entire courtroom rolled their eyes at that. It was disgusting.
>>
File: 1431689298612.jpg (47 KB, 303x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431689298612.jpg
47 KB, 303x566
>>65064910

>his sweat DNA
>not hard evidence
>>
>>65065013
>7 searches of the Avery home
>Didn't find Teresa's car key until the 7th
>Found by Lenk who wasn't even supposed to be there
>Car key had no DNA from Teresa
>Still wanting to argue
>>
>>65065013

You want some DNA? I can get you some DNA by 3:00pm. There are ways dude.
>>
>>65064892
That's because the corrupt cops framed him
>>
File: 9.gif (3 MB, 320x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.gif
3 MB, 320x272
>>65065079

>laughs at the notion that there was hard evidence
>shifts the goalposts when presented with said "hard evidence" and resorts to "i-it d-d-d-doesn't count, i-it was planted, m-muh tinfoil hat!"
>>
guys, can I watch this on Netflix?
>>
HAHAHA Steven Avery is innocent and you all know it.

I bet you idiots think we actually landed on the moon, wouldn't be suprised if you dumbasses thought jet fuel could melt steel.
>>
File: thumb hover click.jpg (575 KB, 1500x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumb hover click.jpg
575 KB, 1500x1953
>>65065148
>dismissive hand wave of proof showing corruption
>>
File: 1422051549751.gif (930 KB, 240x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422051549751.gif
930 KB, 240x180
>>65065079

>There wasn't any hard evidence - Le greentext "hard evidence" + laughing pic
>Gets shown hard evidence
>IT DUN COUNT
>>
>>65059204
Yeah but you were talking about psychopathy. The other anon wrongly lumped it with all mental illnesses.
Brendan having the IQ of a chocolate chip cookie doesnt make your first statement right
>>
I haven't watched it, but it sure as shit sounds like there is reasonable doubt. Why would someone want a potentially innocent man convicted of something he did not do unless they are just shitposting?
>>
File: nigga is u srs-.png (408 KB, 1440x808) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigga is u srs-.png
408 KB, 1440x808
>>65065198
>still dismissing proof of corruption

Be a contrarian all you want, you can't argue it.
>>
>>65065182
>proof showing corruption
still waiting on that one
>>
>>65065223

>proof of corruption
>Averys literal sweat found on the car bonet
>bleech stains on the retards trousers
>IT WAS ALL PLANTED
>>
File: 444.jpg (38 KB, 449x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
444.jpg
38 KB, 449x338
>>65065241

It's the same bullshit as "LE EVIDENCE OF THE GOVERNMENT HIDING THE TRUTHZ ABOUT THE MOON LANDINGZ AND 9/11" in that there is none, just dodgy shit that tin foil hat fags latch on to as they ignore everything else
>>
File: 1375422117259.jpg (20 KB, 500x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375422117259.jpg
20 KB, 500x648
>>65065241
>still waiting on that one

Try watching the documentary, champ.
>>
File: 100325056230.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100325056230.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>65065269

>"COINCIDENCE????"
>thinks this constitutes as 'evidence'
>>
File: 1439065729590.jpg (37 KB, 466x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439065729590.jpg
37 KB, 466x396
>>65065249
>continuous ignoring of 0 DNA from Teresa on her own car key found on the 7th search of the Avery home by Lenk, who wasn't supposed to be at the scene.
>>
>>65060724
>to prove without any doubt the defendant is the guilty party

No. That's not true. There is always doubt. You literally can't be 100% sure, because you weren't there right when it happened. You can only make a judgement based on the evidence presented. All of the evidence could be planted, none of it could be planted, video could be shopped, whatever. Because a case always deals with an event that happened(or didnt) in the past, you'll never be 100% sure. That's inherent to law.

And you do have to have evidence as the defense. The one who makes a statement has to provide evidence when it is disputed by the opposite party. It's called affirmanti incumbit probatio.

I wish people without any knowledge about law would shut the fuck up about it.
>>
File: 83528358.jpg (25 KB, 836x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83528358.jpg
25 KB, 836x494
>>65065304

What's there to refute, it doesn't debunk 3 facts

>bleech stains on retards trousers matching his confession
>literal confession
>Averys sweat DNA found on a car he said he didn't touch

That's literally it. I'll take that to whatever tinfoil nonsense you conjure up that literally is no different than the same "WELL HOW DID THE SECOND TOWER BE REPORTED AS GOING DOWN IN BRITFAG LAND 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT ACTUALLY DID" nonsense.

Go to sleep Alex Jones
>>
File: load.jpg (45 KB, 240x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
load.jpg
45 KB, 240x260
>>65065375
>Still ignoring evidence of corruption
>>
>>65062730
You don't have to take a position of 'both sides have a point' if the other side is fucking retarded. I looked up all the evidence that Ken Kratz said was missing from the documentary. It's flimsy as fuck and follows the same trend as the rest of the evidence.

The documentary was biased because the police atleast attempted to frame Steven and that was the point of the documentary. To show how fucking corrupt the police is.
>>
>>65065013
>sweat DNA

You mean "DNA", because there's no way to prove the substance it came from. The officer that found it said he failed to change gloves between inside and outside the car, so it could easily be crosscontamination
>>
>>65065423

No, I mean Averys literal sweat DNA.
>>
>>65065375
>Averys sweat DNA
sweat doesnt leave DNA, infact it was just a trace of DNA found of the hood of the car, but the crime scene investigator has said that he didnt remove his gloves after looking at the inside of the car and looking on the outside of the car, considering how lousy the local police have been at the investigation the DNA could easily have been transfered.
>literal confession
Have you seen the confession? If you had then you would realise that it wasnt a confession but instead the police litterly forcing him to say what they wanted to hear, the fact is that he didnt give them any kind of evidence that wasnt already known to the media and the public, had he been able to do that, then there would be some weight to the confession, but he couldnt.
>bleech stains on retards trousers matching his confession
yes because bleech can only be used to clean up blood and nothing else
maybe he cleaned at home?
>>
>>65065437
Did you watch the documentary? The expert that tested it admitted she didn't know what substance it came from, contrary to the claims of the prosecution.
>>
>>65065476
He's trying to troll, just ignore his weak efforts.

He didnt even watch the program.
>>
>>65065476

>sweat doesnt leave DNA

Nice source

> infact it was just a trace of DNA found of the hood of the car

It was literally Averys DNA, he said he didn't touch the car which is clearly a lie if his DNA is on it.

>Have you seen the confession?

Yep, still a confession. People will say the retard isn't smart enough to argue hsi innocence but that can easily be flipped to say that he's not smart enough to make shit up

>maybe he cleaned at home?

I thought retards don't know how to clean? Isn't that the evidence you autists use to debunk him cleaning the blood?
>>
>>65065375
>bleech stains on retards trousers matching his confession
There was found deer blood

>literal confession

Lol yeah. If you don't think that confession was horseshit you're retarded.

>Averys sweat DNA found on a car he said he didn't touch


1. It was never proven that it was sweat, that was Kratz' theory. It's impossible to determine whether or not some DNA came from sweat or not.
2. The forensic investigator admitted to touching the hood latch after handling other pieces of evidence without changing gloves.
3. You're just as fucking retarded as Steven.
>>
File: OFFBYSEVERAL.jpg (99 KB, 390x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OFFBYSEVERAL.jpg
99 KB, 390x498
>>65065515
>>
>>65065527

>1. It was never proven that it was sweat, that was Kratz' theory. It's impossible to determine whether or not some DNA came from sweat or not.

It was Averys DNA, that's the point
>>
>>65063690
It's not evidence anymore you fucking pogue. They have to take another blood draw if they want evidence, they can't use THAT tube anymore.
>>
>>65065570
>2. The forensic investigator admitted to touching the hood latch after handling other pieces of evidence without changing gloves.
>>
>>65065520
>Nice source
My source is the documentary where they discuss it
>It was literally Averys DNA
yes, traces of his DNA
>Yep, still a confession
You are litterly an idiot
>he's not smart enough to make shit up
he didnt have to be, police told him everything
>I thought retards don't know how to clean?
cleaning a supposed bloodstained apartment and everything in that garage isnt the same thing as cleaning your bathroom floor with some bleach
>>
>>65063749
HELPED EXONERATE...dumbass. Didn't you even read that? She testified in 2003 during his exoneration? Or did you not know what "exonerate" means?
Yeah...
>>
>>65065520
The first part of this testimony establishes that you can't tell whether DNA can from skin cells in sweat as opposed to any other nucleated cells. Here's further testimony on the subject by Dr. Christopher Chillseyzn in State v. Gaudette, 2005 WL 6958954 (N.J.Super.L. 2005), indicating that it's impossible to distinguish DNA in sweat/skin from other DNA.

Q. And DNA from epithelial skin as opposed to say DNA from sweat, is it different or is it going to come out all the same if it's the same person? Jessica's epithelial DNA --
A. All cells in the body contain, well, except for sex cells, all cells will contain the same DNA from any tissue type from any person.
Q. So looking for Jessica's DNA on Jessica's shirt, would that tell you whether that came from saliva or sweat, could you differentiate?
A. No. Well, sweat itself wouldn't contain the DNA. Epithelial cells that the sweat washes off that has the DNA. But no, I wouldn't be able to tell. (emphases added).
>>
>sweat doesn't leave DNA
WTF? There are people who should not be participating in this conversation.
>>
File: 241421124.jpg (279 KB, 560x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
241421124.jpg
279 KB, 560x560
>>65065623

>My source is the documentary where they discuss it

Nowhere in the documentary does it say that "sweat doesn't leave DNA". That's retarded in itself.

>yes, traces of his DNA

Yep

>You are litterly an idiot

I know you are but what am I

>he didnt have to be, police told him everything

Nope, he added unique details that the police never installed into his head.

>cleaning a supposed bloodstained apartment and everything in that garage isnt the same thing as cleaning your bathroom floor with some bleach

Possible, as is proven with Steven Avery and the retard who is rotting in jail where he belongs.

Point is, he's in jail. Your speculation is invalid, he's convicted, his DNA is there, the confession is there so regardless of what sketchy shit has got you reddit SJWfags triggered and bafrking at the moon it won't change the fact that he's confirmed convicted of murder.

>"b-but he was also confirmed convicted of rape despite being proven innocent"

Not even close to comparable in that there was another suspects DNA found there and literally zero evidence unlike this murder case.

Stay mad
>>
>>65065713
Sweat does leave DNA, but you can't determine from DNA that it came from sweat.

The first part of this testimony establishes that you can't tell whether DNA can from skin cells in sweat as opposed to any other nucleated cells. Here's further testimony on the subject by Dr. Christopher Chillseyzn in State v. Gaudette, 2005 WL 6958954 (N.J.Super.L. 2005), indicating that it's impossible to distinguish DNA in sweat/skin from other DNA.

Q. And DNA from epithelial skin as opposed to say DNA from sweat, is it different or is it going to come out all the same if it's the same person? Jessica's epithelial DNA --
A. All cells in the body contain, well, except for sex cells, all cells will contain the same DNA from any tissue type from any person.
Q. So looking for Jessica's DNA on Jessica's shirt, would that tell you whether that came from saliva or sweat, could you differentiate?
A. No. Well, sweat itself wouldn't contain the DNA. Epithelial cells that the sweat washes off that has the DNA. But no, I wouldn't be able to tell. (emphases added).
>>
>>65065717
>he added unique details that the police never installed into his head.
what details?
are there any actual proff of this taking place?
>He is convicted therefore he was the one who did it
so what about all of those who got convicted but then later was released?
did they still do it?
there are plenty of known cases of false confessions, and this is an easy one to spot
>>
>>65065785
>he added unique details that the police never installed into his head

Gee maybe that's because they literally went through every single possible way of murdering someone?

>How did you kill her brendan?
>Uh we stabbed her?
>No that's wrong, how did you kill her?
>I don't know, poison?
>Try again Brendan?
>Shot her?

BOOK HIM BOYS!
>>
>>65065717
>Nope, he added unique details that the police never installed into his head.

You mean those unique details that would leave a fuckton of DNA evidence if they were actually true?
>>
So, there was one guy that said the documentary left a lot of the story out and directly called Steve a murderer and belongs in prison. Agree or disagree /tv/?
>>
>>65065687
>>65065757
>no guiltyfags respond to this
>>
>>65065785

>there are plenty of known cases of false confessions, and this is an easy one to spot

Until it gets proven fake then he's convicted with a confession (however you try to spin it) and DNA evidence incriminating him.

Stay mad faggot
>>
>>65065956

>no guiltyfags respond to this

What's there to respond to, he's arguing a non issue. The point is Averys DNA was found there, this is a goalpost shift to get him out of looking retarded for saying "Sweat doesn't leave behind DNA" which is obviously does, this post even admitted that.
>>
>>65066036
>lol mom i trol 4chinz

It just makes you retarded.
>>
>being so stupid that you admit to raping and murdering someone even though you didn't do it

Can't comprehend this
>>
>>65056513
My thoughts are it was a good, compelling docu which has obviously achieved its stated aim of getting people talking about it.

However I've said everything that needs said regarding Avery in the previous billion threads we've had. If you missed them its your loss OP, they were good but now they are just stupid rehashes of stuff already said. Unless there is some explosive new evidence or even a retrial there's no real point discussing it further.
>>
>>65066036
>Until it gets proven fake
It pretty clear that its fake, he didnt give any information that wasnt already known to the media and public, if he cant even do that then clearly its not a substiantial or "real" confession
If you are instrested in cases like those you could try looking up the so called swedish serial-killer Thomas Quick
>DNA evidence incriminating him
there is no DNA evidence incriminating Brendan
the DNA evidence against Steven is highly suspect but i agree damaging against him, Steven that is.
>>
the fact that Manitowoc County Sherriff's Department was being sued for 36 million shouled have been enough to get the case thrown off court or have a third party investigate
>>
>>65056867
Ironically making the case much less rock-solid and causing half the controversy surrounding the case.

GG Manotowoc county sheriff dept.
>>
>>65066089

>It pretty clear that its fake

Just like it's pretty clear that Bush did 9/11, or the Moon landing was faked right? GTFO with your bullshit conspiracies.

>there is no DNA evidence incriminating Brendan

There is of Steven, the person this thread is about
>>
>>65066060
The point is that admitting that it can't be determined that it is sweat DNA, coupled with a forensic investigator admitting he was handling Steven's blood and didn't change gloves when touching the hood latch, makes it so that this piece of evidence is even more shoddy than other pieces of evidence.

It's also inadvertently admitting that Ken Kratz is full of shit and his whole argument 'police cant plant sweat' is complete bullshit.
>>
>>65066074
>Astonishingly, more than 1 out of 4 people wrongfully convicted but later exonerated by DNA evidence made a false confession or incriminating statement.'

http://www.innocenceproject.org/causes-wrongful-conviction/false-confessions-or-admissions

read the web site if you want to comprehend.

>>65066132
9/11 was definitely a conspiracy but no point going there.
>>
>>65066132
>bullshit conspiracies
great response, again he does not supply the police with any information that only the police and killer could have known, you know this and thats why you are acting this way
>There is of Steven
And that evidence is highly questionable
>>
>>65066089
>he didnt give any information that wasnt already known to the media and public
Do you think people just blindly believe you or something? There wasn't even a press release until after his taped confession. And even it didn't contain everything. And you know what? I don't think you are even trolling. I think you really are stupid.
>>
>>65066172
>Do you think people just blindly believe you or something?
So tell me what information did he give the police that can actually be proven?
He couldnt even tell the police that Theresa was shoot
>>
>>65059388
Literally said something like "we need to remove him from the gene pool"

Also that sheriff dude with his "it would have been easier to just kill him" remarks.

America totally isn't low key fascist at all guise.
>>
>>65066114
>the fact that Manitowoc County Sherriff's Department was being sued for 36 million shouled have been enough to get the case thrown off court
What? That doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
File: 9.png (73 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.png
73 KB, 306x306
>>65066165

>And that evidence is highly questionable

Only by retards
>>
>>65060390
>that brendan told me that he say the body parts of trese
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (485 KB, 500x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
485 KB, 500x249
>>65066154


>>65066154

>Is also a 9/11 conspiracist

Why am I not even surprised
>>
>>65060136
>she totally couldn't have handed him a copy of the magazine and bill of sale which he took inside after she left
>or he totally couldn't have bought the magazine earlier being a junk yard owner and all
>only auto trader employees are allowed to have copies of the magazine
Do you even realise how retarded that makes you sound? That magazine and Bill of sale could ONLY have gotten in the trailer by her entering the trailer and placing them there?

I'm sure convinced by that argument rather than the total lack of her DNA being present meaning she was never in the trailer.
>>
>>65060362
That's obviously bollocks though. It's well established that a confession is very unreliable. It seems like it shouldn't be the case but the facts are that people do confess to shit they never did under duress. And the amount of duress it would take for a semi-retarded 16 year old with no lawyer or parental figure present to confess would likely be far less for enlightened gentlemen like you or I.
>>
>>65066114
Avery was tried in Calumet County by a Calumet county jury. Kratz was a special prosecutor appointed to the case...to keep it all out of Manitowoc.
You need to re-watch this show dude. And pay attention this time.
>>
>>65066224
I do find it strange that there was only Stevens DNA on Theresas car key, why wasnt her DNA on it?
Its also strange that this apprently cleaning-genius who could clean up better than any latina and could get rid of any other DNA traces that was supposedly left after a brutal rape and the slicing of her throat, but also after shooting her in the garage, yet he forgot to get rid of the bullet and the smear of blood in the car?
>>
>>65060390
>relying on the attention seeking babblings of a literal 14 year old girl in court

Good game prosecutors. American justice system is a clown show.
>>
>>65056513
It gets boring after a few episodes. Also, I think he did kill her. He got cocky after being falsely imprisoned for so many years and thought he could get away it with, since he though nobody would try to accuse him again
>>
>>65066398
You'd have to be fairly retarded to think they relied on that single fucking thing. Also, our justice system is borrowed from England.
>>
>knows he's a felon
>knows how horrible jail is
>keeps a firearm around even though he's not allowed to have one

this was severely downplayed by the film
>>
>>65066436
And like anything you steal you deform it and turn it into a shitfest.
>>
>>65066478
>America
>not having a gun
also he is a Redneck, but i have to agree they do try and paint him as a good guy
espacially with the cat-murdering where they kinda play it of as "boys will be boys"
>>
>>65066481
Well, I should have pointed out they DIDN"T rely on her testimony. She recanted her police statement when testifying in court.
It's like you never even watched the show. Did you understand what was happening?
>>
>>65060692
Even that wouldn't have been fair because what was presented at trial was inherently flawed and unfair. That's why the docu had to give context to the surrounding events. It's just people who are sure he did it and don't want to hear that the authorities may have been up to no good dislike that as it throws doubt over the whole thing.
>>
>>65059151
lol who made this
>>
File: kayla.png (305 KB, 489x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kayla.png
305 KB, 489x355
>>65060390
>>
>>65060713
>Those jurors needs to watch 12 angry men again
That should really be required viewing at the start of every trial.
>>
>>65066524
That might be the 3rd dumbest post in this thread.
>>
>>65060390
> PS Teresa was pind up
>>
>>65060536
> I've been hypnotized before
Tell story pls
>>
>>65059151
He looks like Bob Keshin there...you know, Captain Kangaroo.
>>
>>65066397

Find it strange all you want, stranger shit has happened and been proven true and i've noticed that there's always some "highly improbable thing" that tin foil hat fags latch on to and overrate the difficulty of it in the process to strengthen their non existent arguments.

Dude dropped some bleach, cleaned the blood well and fucked up leaving some shit. It really could be that simple
>>
>>65057965
This. I couldn't fucking bother. Also, having deep experience with generally corrupt nation states, the "omg they're corrupt!!" factor was diminished for me.
>>
70 IQ is only about 10points below average. It means you're regular stupid, not retarded or disabled or easily manipulated.
>>
File: 1445840115551.jpg (78 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445840115551.jpg
78 KB, 800x450
>>65066252
>captcha is sky scapers
>>
>>65066640
>Dude dropped some bleach, cleaned the blood well and fucked up leaving some shit.
Its not that easy, DNA is hard to get rid of
espacially in the garage where she were shoot acoording to the D.A
he would had to clean every little piece of junk he had in that garage, we know this since the D.A had everything tested
>>
>Just killed someone on my own property and burned the body, what shall I do with the car keys?
>I'll just toss them on the floor in the corner of my living room before inviting the cops to search my house

Not even Avery is this stupid.
>>
>>65066702
The idea that two inbred hicks managed to completely purge a crime scene of all dna is absolutely laughable.

Every single hair, skin cell, blood droplet and sweat must be purged from the scene, Steven and Brendan simply could no do that.
>>
>>65066702
And he didn't obviously, because he didn't clean up that bullet.
>>
>>65060390
This shit's depressing as fuck.
>>
>>65066704
>has an incinerator
>nope lets just burn her in a couple of barrels and then move the rest over to the pit and burn her openly
not only that but
>have a crusher that can destory the car
>nope lets just let it sit on my land in plain sight

>>65066720
>purge a crime scene of all dna is absolutely laughable.
exactly espacially when you consider that the garage actually had DNA from Avery

>>65066730
>And he didn't obviously, because he didn't clean up that bullet.
so he cleaned up everything around the bullet but just happend to miss it?
makes perfect sense right :^)
>>
>>65066764
>nope lets just let it sit on my land in plain sight

not even that, it was comically 'covered' in garbage that would have made it extremely easy to spot
>>
>>65066720
>Steven and Brendan simply could no do that.
We know. They failed. Stevens DNA and even his fucking blood was found. Stop using the documentary as a source. Jeeze! I swear to god I could sell you fuckers magic beans.
>>
>>65063616
>If they'd just done the job right, they might've actually found evidence connecting him to the crime (if he had actually been a participant)
This.

This is the crux of the whole thing (for both cases). Personally I think there's a pretty good chance Steve did it, not so much with Branden but the possibility still remains, but the fact is the cops did such a terrible fucking job trying to make the case more concrete by planting shit and generally being shady as fuck they've pretty much guaranteed the case will never lie now. There's always going to be questions and doubts about it and it may end up with them being released. And if they are actually guilty that's fucking terrible. That's why the people who are 100% sure they are guilty should be pissed at the cops, for endangering the case by doing stupid shit, but it seems more like they are happy to ignore all that and not hold them to account for the many fuck ups along the way.

It's like "ok they're in jail, we can ignore all this other shit now" without realising that it's all this other shit that might mean they walk one day.
>>
>>65066800
>Stevens dna and blood was found in his garage

wowe so surprise
>>
>>65066764
You have to pull the motor and transmission from a car before you crush it. Not like that wouldn't go un-noticed. Let alone all the noise a car crusher makes.
>>
>people arguing whether he did it or not

That's not the point. The point is that the handling of the case was fucked because they focused almost entirely on Avery, evidence was fucked, and the testimony of the nephew was all kinds of fucked. It doesn't matter whether Avery killed her or not, the nephew was obviously just making shit up to appease the cops(another case of badly handling the case. They fucking gave away their trump-card that they knew about the bullet, for fuck's sake. Idiots.) and so he shouldn't even have been brought to trial, and Avery didn't get a fair trial to begin with, guilty or not.

It doesn't matter if Avery actually did it, because with the way the whole shitshow was handled casts aspersions on the capabilities of the whole justice system, with mentally retarded kids like Brendan being able to go to jail for murder just for having a child's mind and being confused by the cops.
>>
>>65066838
>the noice
yeah but those noices wouldnt have been something strange considering thats what his company or rather his dad company regulary did.

The most depressing about all of this is that the Police didnt even bother to look at other suspects, they barely interview other people unrelated to Steven Avery and his family, they didnt care much to cheek alibis
>>
>>65066830
And in her car. And they even found her DNA in his garage. But you want to ignore that part.
>>
>>65066893
You forget, his brother who ran the yard and the repair garage was not in on the murder. Steven had to keep that hidden from him, and he would have known the crusher was being used.
>>
>there are people on this site right now that haven't realized the brother and ex did it
>DUDE JUST HACKED IN AND DELETED VOICEMAILS LMAO
>DUDE IM HAPPY TO BE HERE INFRONT OF THE MEDIA LMAO
>JUSTICE WAS SERVED LMAO
>>
My main gripe is with the kid. I've had cops question me and they definitely try to mind-rape you into saying any shred of a statement that will help their case. It's why any smart person knows to use their right of silence until their layer is present, or in this idiot's case, his mom.

Avery being a retarded hillbilly yet smart enough to commit this sort of crime is questionable though.
>>
>>65066894
both of those were there under very spurious circumstances
>>
If you want a similar series, check out The Staircase. The only issue is it's too fucking long for the content it provides but every person involved is way more entertaining than the one's in this.

If Netflix was smart they'd re-edit it and have it as season 2 of Making a Murderer.
>>
>>65066951
I honestly can't believe that the line "i just guessed her password" was said in court and no one batted an eyelid
>>
>>65056550
One of the RLM guys
>>
>>65067037
Its a good show but as you say its too fucking long
the pacing is terrible
but i think there is a season 2 coming right?
Of Making a Murderer that is
>>
>>65064591
No, this idiocy is typical. Which is why there's such a large amount of unsolved murder cases. CSI makes you think you'll get caught easily if you fuck up and murder someone sloppily, but sadly that's nowhere near true because so many of the investigative cops are fucking morons who'd rather go with "a hunch" and try to frame an innocent guy than actually follow evidence properly.
>>
>>65067123
Their in talks for a season 2. Apparently they want to continue with this case but I'd much rather they do a different one.
>>
>>65067047
>if we wanted steven avery gone it would be easier to just kill him
And then nobody cared.
>>
>>65067047
But how would you know? The documentary left out anyone else's' eyes and never showed any re-direct. It just stopped there. It was suppose to make you feel creepy. I noticed the editing in the court room scenes right away. You (the viewer) are denied the answers because they didn't show you any. You're suppose to believe it just ended right there.
>>
>>65067037
just watch the forensics files episode LOL it's 20 minutes
>>
So, the guys who are 100% sure Avery did it: Why did he transport a couple of pieces of bone to the burn-site at the quarry and expertly clean up all the DNA on the property, but leave the car on the property and the majority of the bones by the burn-pit?

Was he expecting to come out of it clean by merely pretending to be a framed retard?
>>
>>65056550
The dead guy from Jackass
>>
The point of the doco wasn't to prove innocence or guilt but to highlight how fucking awful the "justice" system in America can be and frequently is.

Of course there's loads of stuff that was left out in the edit that may have swayed viewers into thinking he was guilty but that doesn't excuse the tons of stuff present in the doco that proves, at best, the investigation was so flawed and handled so incompetently and at worst that corruption in every facet of the state meant a fair and just trial was literally impossible.

You shouldn't be arguing about if he did it or not, you should be arguing about the best way to make sure stuff like this never happens in the first place.
>>
>>65067037
And if you like to read about shit like this, check out Mean Justice. It's based on my city.
>>
>>65067625
you're right, mainly the stuff on television destroyed any chance Steven had at a fair trial.

>>65064329
also this post is pretty spooky
>>
>>65066511
I don't get how anyone who watched can feel this way. They show Steven trying to explain it away, but he it isn't convincing in the least, and then they immediately show the police report to clearly show the fucked up thing that he did. To me that shows that Steven's word isn't to be taken as gospel.

Every time someone says Netflix tried to paint him like a saint they bring up something bad that he did that is clearly shown in the documentary.
>>
>>65066478
He lived at the end of the road with his entire family, though. It's not like they'd all give up their guns for his sake, or keep them locked up away from him. Dude would be swimming in guns whether he had one himself or not, so why not have one?

It's not like a felon living in the city by himself and having a handgun in his bedside table.
>>
>>65056561
Lenk pls
>>
>>65068194
everyone in the family had IQs in the 70-80 range. There is really no telling what they thought or how they acted. They're barely human and their thought process and motivations are completely impenetrable and unrelatable to someone of even average IQ.
>>
They were life dumb, but crime smart. And why wouldn't they be? The family sum total had probably 40 years worth of experience with law enforcement and the cops. You learn shit and pass it on. This how stupid people paly the system.
>>
>>65068423
>leaving the mashed up remains of your victim right on your lawn
>covering up the victim's car with debris, so that it manages to actually stand out while surrounded by hundreds of other cars
>crime smart

That's the part I really don't understand when looking at the trial. If he was smart enough to sanitize the whole place to remove all her DNA from the killing-spot, why the fuck would he just chuck her bones on his own lawn?

If Avery did do it he probably did it quickly with no nephew involvement, transported the body in the car(hence blood-smear) and burnt the remains at the quarry, before dumping the car somewhere. Then the cops found the car and decided to plant it and the majority of the remains on his property. Which fucks the entire trial up by making the evidence make no sense.

Whether he's innocent or guilty, someone must have been fucking around with the evidence, be it the cops trying to frame a guilty man, or the killer/cops trying to frame an innocent man for different reasons. Shit doesn't add up otherwise.
>>
>>65068694
He owns a car crusher and he goes off and hides the car somewhere else?

he's literally one of the only people with a job who can make a car completely disappear.
>>
File: 1452452421279.png (163 KB, 1347x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452452421279.png
163 KB, 1347x660
https://np.reddit.com/r/AMA/comment

This is definitive proof that this series is officially "reddit".

This is /tv/. This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy. This is not the place for wild speculation about a case that only a select few know the full facts about.

Mods, could you PLEASE ban this shit and can we not start having generals about it (the most reddit threads in existence, go look at GoT for God's sake).

Go. Back. To. Fucking. Reddit.
>>
>>65068881
To be fair, if he was "crime smart" he wouldn't have used the car crusher, because then the car remains might be found and it'd be a clear tie to the Averys. But then if he was crime smart he wouldn't have just put the car in the yard either, but instead driven it off somewhere else.

This is why it's so conflicting. Some parts need him to be a retard hillbilly, other parts require him to be smarter than the average murderer, or it requires him to hinge everything on pretending to be framed rather than getting rid of the evidence linking it to himself.
>>
>>65068694
IQ of 70 dog.

>theys gunna be all ova da incinerator
>so les burn it on da lawn
>deys neva gonna find da big burnd spawt

also dropcloths are cheap and not hard to set up.
>>
>>65069234
So he's not crime smart after all, then. Except for when he was smart enough to cover the entire garage or bedroom in tarps before stabbing and shooting her, before being retarded enough to just leave the remains on his lawn anyways.

How does the remains found at the quarry fit in with him just leaving the rest of them by the burn pit?
>>
>>65069451
eye queue of seventy
>>
>>65064836
Hey same thing happens to me...not all the time but when it does, it happens multiple times for a period of time.
For example, last week I saw a girls name that was unique(UPASA). Never in my life have I seen or heard a girl with that name...and DANG!!! Next day I see another girl with the same name and not even on same platform.. First in FB and second one in newspaper...
Any explanations mate?
>>
>>65069529
Frequency Illusion or Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.
>>
>>65064836
He's posted regularly in these threads and these threads are posted all the time at the moment because it's a popular docu.

What really happening is that it's just your autism flaring up.
>>
>>65065150
Log into Netflix and find out faggot.
>>
>>65068913
>This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy.

lel
>>
>>65056513
maybe you should use the catalogue you fat ugly cunt
>>
>>65065249
>Dean Strang recalled that one of the investigators involved in finding DNA under the hood of Halbach’s car admitted to not changing gloves after handling evidence inside her car. [source]
>Culhane testified that the amount of Avery’s DNA on Halbach’s hood latch (which could have been blood) was very small, similar to what you would get from rubbing Avery’s toothbrush on it, or from the unchanged gloves of the tech who handled blood evidence inside the car and then touched the hood. [source]

http://www.avclub.com/article/read-pro-steven-avery-list-what-was-left-out-makin-230634
>>
File: 1446203046438.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446203046438.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>65060390
>p.s. Teresa was pind up
>p.p.s I hope he rotes in hell
>love Kayla Avery
>>
>>65065687
Well that's that then. Thanks for shutting that faggot down anon.
>>
Do all trials start with the prosecution showing you videos of the victim and telling you what a terrible crime it was and how innocent the victim was?

I just don't see how it holds any relevance to the jury. They're not there to pass judgement on how terrible the crime was, or whether the victim deserved it by being an asshole or something. It's not like they can just look at the victim, see it was some low-life and then call the whole trial off because he was better off dead. They're just there to look at the evidence and testimony and then make a judgement on whether the evidence presented is enough to prove him guilty without a doubt. Seems to me it's just another trick by the prosecution side to paint up two teams, where either you side with the poor victim, or with the accused, which is really fucked up.
>>
>>65069963
rote in hell smugposter
>>
>>65066396
Except one of the jurors was related to a mantowoc sheriff and volunteered there. They're currently attempting to use that as grounds for a retrial.
>>
So Mike and/or Bobby did it, right? They would have known to frame Steven and the cops took it from there, planting everything but the body?
>>
>>65066564
Uh-huh. Pls explain.
>>
>>65070218
> planting everything but the body

With the parts found at the quarry burn-site it makes more sense that the body was planted as well.

It's not like they could have burnt the body in his back-yard without him smelling it, anyway.
>>
>>65070292

Or Mike/Bobby burnt her at the quarry and then scopped her up in the barrel to spread over the fire after.

She was missing for 5 days, they could have had no clue what to do with the body until they thought of burning it and framing Steve.
>>
Ken Kratz was a fat cunt with the gayest voice. I wanted to strangle him
>>
>>65070414
Yeah, that was my point, that they planted the body. I missed the part where you meant the cops were the ones planting things.

Honestly, the body-parts found at the quarry seems like the most obvious evidence for why he was framed by someone. You don't move a body to spread it on your own lawn, no matter how low your IQ is.
>>
Wasn't he a child molester and a rapist?
>>
File: 1450281340875.png (134 KB, 359x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450281340875.png
134 KB, 359x363
>reading this thread
>there are suddenly like 5 cops outside my house

Holy shit guys. How do I not get Averied?
>>
You are an absolute fool if you think Avery did it. He was days away from a huge payout. Why the fuck would be kill a random girl?

The police didn't want to pay that large sum of money, so they made sure they didn't have to.
>>
>>65070631
Kill your nephews. Don't let the cops on your property for like 3 weeks unsupervised.
>>
>>65066252
>He believes something I don't so I will laugh at him to feel superior.
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 55
Thread DB ID: 449768



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.