[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking about tv shows with coworker >he brings up South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 15

File: pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>talking about tv shows with coworker
>he brings up South Park
>trying to be polite, I just say, "I don't really watch that show"
>"DUDE you gotta check it out! It's GENIUS! I know it seems kind of juvenile on the surface, but they've honestly made an art form out of the low brow. It's deeper than it first appears, too. Their social commentary is spot on. There was this one episode..."
>mfw this guy is over 16
>>
File: 1413081160212-2.jpg (13KB, 519x464px) Image search: [Google]
1413081160212-2.jpg
13KB, 519x464px
>coworker
>>
Tell him to watch the scrotie mcboogerballs episode where they make fun of fags like him.
>>
>>65046205

Sounds nicer and more social than you tbvh
>>
>>65046321
>implying being 'nice' and 'more social' is desirable versus being patrician
just go to fucking /r/television
>>
File: 2gays.png (319KB, 954x599px) Image search: [Google]
2gays.png
319KB, 954x599px
i stopped watching southpark after the started ripping of the yurope books
>>
>>65046205
>>65046205
>>65046205
fuck off wagecuck
>>
>>65046359
>implying posting on a Chinese image board while only making slightly above a livable wage is patrician.
>>
The problem with these anti-south park threads is the stance of the OP is often too vague and easily debunked as a troll thread. If enjoying south park is a mark of immaturity, then it follows that enjoying TV in general is a mark of immaturity as you could easily find parallels between south park and any other TV show. OP should be attacking television in general.
>>
File: 1423521335107.jpg (7KB, 252x207px) Image search: [Google]
1423521335107.jpg
7KB, 252x207px
>my taste in children's cartoons is better than yours

Honestly just kill yourself now. Manchildren are disgusting
>>
The fact that there are people on this board who don't see it's maybe one notch above Family Guy is why this place is shit.

One thing that really gets in my craw is that whatever social issue they comment on (because they always HAVE TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING NOW), they act like their take on it is so original and brilliant, and not the obvious go-to satire that people make in joke or comment form casually (see tranny dolphin episode). Not to mention, they're rarely, if ever, actually edgy, and they always have a really oversimplified take on things.

It wasn't great in its first few seasons but at least it was still an actual show. Now it's just uninspired random combination of two different social issues. And somehow that's genius, I guess. Somehow that's genius.
>>
>>65046517
You're implying that OP watches babby cartoons sperg, he never said he did.

Fucking /v/eddit autists can't read can you?
>>
File: homersly.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
homersly.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>65046205

>old southpark sucks
>>
>>65046696
All their social commentary can be reduced to "both sides/everyone is dumb except for us".
>>
>>65046804
>we're not like OTHER liberals
>don't call us liberals we're not liberals cause liberals are dumb xDDD
>>
>>65046205
>things that never happened
you tried too hard
>>
>>65046696
>>65046804

40 keks, well done anons!
>>
>>65046359
For you it's less desirable than being a virgin crying on a taiwanese swimming instruction board., we get it.
>>
File: 1452389956582.jpg (25KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452389956582.jpg
25KB, 612x380px
If you don't watch the show how do you know it's bad?
>>
>>65046696
>>65046804
> they act like their take on it is so original and brilliant
>All their social commentary can be reduced to "both sides/everyone is dumb except for us".

So basically you guys are mad because they found a way to make money off of it while you didn't discover it until you were stuck on a cartoon image board 20 years later?

>Not to mention, they're rarely, if ever, actually edgy

Shit like this is showing how underage you are. They literally paved the way for edglelords during the 90s and early 00s.
>>
>>65046205
He's right though you pretentious cuck.
>>
>>65047028
Not OP, but if you read the post, op says he says he doesn't watch it just to be polite cause he clearly didn't want to get into an argument with coworker cause he's not a sperglord. It seems clear that he's seen the show.
>>
>>65046709
>south park isn't for babies, it's rated TVMA so they don't watch it I swear

Everyone look at him and laugh.
>>
>>65046853
>>65046853
>I disagree with what the OP is saying so I'm gonna call his story bullshit
Please, I hear people say stuff like the guy in OPs story all the time. It's basically the meme answer when describing South park. Go to any youtube, reddit, or ign forum and you'll find at least one asshole saying this about the show.

I'm gonna guess he paraphrased/polished his coworker's response if it did happen, though.
>>
>>65046301
Lel this
>>
>>65047091
Did you even read the post you replied to? OP didn't ever mention that he watched any type of cartoon.
Do you even know what reading is?
>>
File: 1453014606780.jpg (189KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
1453014606780.jpg
189KB, 690x459px
>>65047085
But that would mean he was lying to his coworker.
I was told lying is bad.
Is OP a bad person?
>>
>>65047190
>believing bad people and liars
>>
>>65046804
>>65046841
I never saw their humor as "everyone is dumb except for us", it's more like they never take a side on things because they don't like to be biased and have an agenda, their key is that you should make fun of everyone. If SJW comedians knew this /tv/ wouldn't hate them as much.
>>
>>65047043
Oh, I commend them making money off it. I commend pop stars too, but I don't listen to that shit.

The difference is, is that there are not a bunch of otherwise self-respecting adults claiming pop music is genius (aside from the BEatles), but they are claiming south park is brilliant.

There is a clear difference between being edgy and being an edgelord. Edgelords attack within the allowed parameters of rebellion (think insulting Christianity, rednecks, etc). South Park pretends they'll attack actual sacred cows, but they almost always cover their ass and never exclusively attack a group in the way it needs to be done (sage the muslims they got censored on, I'll give them props for that). Real edgy people just straight up attack their targets and only their targets. Attacking liberal ideals, jews, muslims, etc. would be edgy in today's climate. Most edgelords like family guy TOsh louie ck and David cross shy away from that for the most part
>>
>>65047190
>I was told lying is bad.

They lied.
>>
File: 1452999065345.jpg (33KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1452999065345.jpg
33KB, 600x366px
>>65047255
I don't know what to believe to be honest.
>>
>>65047265
there's a difference between having the willingness to make fun of anyone who needs it, and making fun of everybody in a situation to cover your ass when really one side or whatever is the one who needs it. Making fun of both sides for the sake of it when both don't necessarily need it can undermine any commentary you are trying to make.
>>
File: lomo2.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lomo2.png
42KB, 200x200px
>>65047043
>90s
>>
File: le.gif (16KB, 581x560px) Image search: [Google]
le.gif
16KB, 581x560px
>>65047028
>>65047190
>>65047406
dumb drakeposter
>>
>>65046696
I'd honestly rather watch family guy than south park. Sure, south park aligns a little bit more with my lolbertarian ideals, but the writing, animation, voice acting and humor is just all around shitty and boring. Family Guy can occasionally be funny, for all it's preachy fedora libtard faggotry.

When you somehow manage to be even worse than Family Guy you know that you have failed.
>>
File: 1452492419473.jpg (162KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1452492419473.jpg
162KB, 374x452px
You gotta admit it though, south park has some great humor sometimes. That whole tom brady bit in the latest season was hilarious, their presentation and the mocking of certain things is well done. PC principal and his frat using social justice just to "smash" was great. Its a pretty good show now that I think about it.
>>
>>65047429
>there's a difference between having the willingness to make fun of anyone who needs it, and making fun of everybody in a situation to cover your ass when really one side or whatever is the one who needs it.

Agreed. The difference is between being cancelled and having a job. But in all seriousness, neural plasticity is a real thing and people who remain convicted on shit are generally fucking idiots. Not saying Trey is a genius, I just think anyone over the 40 who believes in sticking to their guns is clearly a fucking idiot.
>>
>>65047429
>Making fun of both sides for the sake of it when both don't necessarily need it can undermine any commentary you are trying to make.

It would be horrible if they focused making fun of one thing and biased, people do stupid shit every day and you can make fun of anyone.
>>
File: 1452390462771.png (427KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
1452390462771.png
427KB, 690x459px
>>65047466
>He doesn't like drakeposting
>>
>>65046804
But everyone is dumb nowadays anon, you and me, otherwise we wouldn't be here
>>
>>65047567

Some of the pre-cancellation Family Guy episodes are GOAT too, just as good as prime Simpsons.

I dont know what happened when they got back in the air though just fuck my shit up family
>>
>>65047435
The simpsons was never edgy beyond its first foray into the industry. It displayed a tame problem child and a dysfunctional family and it never really went beyond that as far as edge goes. Anyone who is old enough to remember knows South Park caused a way bigger stir.
>>
>>65047367
I don't understand what your point is. Do you have a point? Comedy Central made them censor the prophet Mohammad. They've reached the limits of how far they can push the envelope several times. This seems like more a problem with you not understanding how television works than a problem with South Park.
>>
>>65047642
>I'm not saying not to have an open mind in real life, but if you're gonna make a preachy cartoon, sometimes certain stories call for one side to be mocked moreso in a situation than another.

I'm not even saying they have to say what I want them to say, just having some balls once in a while.

But my main problem is not even that'sist's ballsless, it's that it's just so boring and annoying to watch, I'd rather watch half an hour of preach family guy telling me why my conservative views are stupid than south park.
>>
>>65047724

The Simpsons had the H.W. Bush family preaching every week on tv during his presidency

are you literally in your teens right now??
>>
>>65047699
Family Guys actually got more watchable when it came back. YOu were probably 12 when you saw the first batch and then were too old to see the second batch. For people like me who were 20 when it first came on, I can safely say that the newer family guy is better, not that that's saying much.
>>
>>65047642
They're the kind of people who hear "wise men know that they know nothing" and immediately set out declaring how little they know so everyone will think they're wise. Willingness to judge ideas impartially is a virtue, mindlessly sitting on the median is not.
>>
>>65047869
>attacking Bush

O EM GEE how did they not cut themselves on such profoundly sharp edge?
>>
>>65047862
YOur reading comprehension is shit. I praised them for the Mohammad thing. I know THAT was comedy central's fault.

The fact that it's literally the only thing they've been censored over shows that they are not edgy.
>>
>>65047367
>but they almost always cover their ass and never exclusively attack a group in the way it needs to be done

Wow that sounds awful, your idea of what south park should be just sounds like shit honestly. Are these the thoughts of a poster who thinks south park is bad? Pretty great adult cartoon honestly.
>>
>>65047943
>south park said the f word (bleeped out) on TV in 1997!!!!!!

wow dude my whole mind was blown then
>>
>>65047699
I like pretty much all the family guy currently on Netflix, the new stuff on adult swim is vomit though. There isn't even multiple plots most of the time anymore it just follows one character most of the time.
>>
>>65047724
Causing a stir isn't edgy, in the fact that causing a few christians to get their panties in a bunch would never make you lose your job in THIS day in age, especialyl since the controversey was probably exaggerated to bring in more teenage edgelords.

Making fun of the Jews, leftist ideals, muslims, etc. THAT would be edgy. South Park showing mohammad was the only edgy thing they've ever done. props to that,and nothing else.
>>
I watched the season where Randy is Lorde because /tv/ said it was amazing and the connectivity between episodes was revolutionary.

It was okay I guess. The satire was nice but I laughed maybe twice the entire season. I'm pretty sure South Park has had connecting episodes before. Even The Simpsons did (e.g. when Lisa dated Nelson, when Skinner dated Krabappel, later when Barney became sober).

It's not that it's juvenile or low-brow, I just don't find it funny. Plus there's no heart to the series like early Simpsons. Bad things happen to the characters and I don't care, because they aren't that likeable. Even for over-the-top comedy, it would be nice if there was some emotional anchor.
>>
>>65047917
>They're the kind of people

I'm being completely serious anon, I think you are stuck in your own head. We have very little idea of the kind of people they are. You have invested far too much thought into this to the point it's delusion. We don't know who the fuck they are, we've seen a couple interviews and a documentary or two. You can live with someone for 4 years and not really know who they are. You need to drop this. It's not healthy for you.
>>
>>65047869
see:
>>65048031
>>
>>65046804
>both sides/everyone is dumb
Point me one example where this isn't true
>>
>>65048011
>I'm the center of the universe

I said stir. A stir doesn't involve you praising something as mind blowing. It involves controversy. People were sucking Groening's dick by the end of the second season.
>>
>>65047980
as I've said multiple times, that's not even my MAIN probelm with it. MY main problem is that's it's boring, unfunny, repetitive, and the voices are annoying. But seeing as they choose to preach every week, they should take an unpopular side once in a while if they want to claim themselves edgy.
>>
>>65048031
>implying they don't get censored every week for shit we will never find out about

You don't know shit about South Park.
>>
>>65048031
>its only edgy when I say so

Not how it works. Also south park showed Mohammed blacked out so there's some level of respect. How they portrayed caitlyn Jenner, jlo, the gay community, kardashians, kanye, that's pretty edgy but its fucking hilarious
>>
>>65048201
That's also not what I said. The reality is is that if they were edgy, Jon Stewart and most of the mainstream media would be attacking them constantly, because that's usually how it works. When Mel gibson said one drunken remark against the jews, his career was almost ruined. When David cross goes on a ten minute rant against the catholics or mormons, nobody really cares. That's how you can tell if something is edgy, and South Park rarely is.

I have given them props for Mohhamed MULTIPLE times in this thread.
>>
>>65048195
Regardless, the show as it stands is not edgy, so I have no reason to think they are edgy, except for the based Mohammed thing the comedy central faggots censored them on.
>>
>>65046205
Jesus, the whole,"If something has social commentary, anyone who likes it must be a teenager" meme needs to die, seriously.

Everyone here says they hate SJW's and hipsters. South Park does an entire season lampooning them and instead of allowing yourself to enjoy things, you have to be like,' wow, so edgy'. The fuck is wrong with people like you?
>>
>>65046205
well this thread went to shit
>>
>>65048328
Your point is moot. What you are doing is the equivalent of blaming a movie or show for containing a trope it invented. Plus if you watch 6 Days to Air you would realize they try to pull tons of shit the network doesn't let go to air.
>>
>>65048409
>Oh no they are insulting my favorite show, what a shitty thread
>>
File: community-season-six.jpg (148KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
community-season-six.jpg
148KB, 650x400px
>>65047915
>mfw you are almost 40 and still posting on 4chan
>>
OP sounds like that loner loser at the office nobody talks too because he thinks his taste is above everyone elses

>Hey man, we saw TFA last night, great movie, you should come with us next time.
>Sorry but my taste is a little more refined than watching some space monkeys play battleship, I'd rather enjoy real cinema
>>
>>65048434
you clearly did not understand my point at all.
>>
>>65046696
They never claimed to be genius, far from it. You have no actual criticism aside from, 'I don't like their fans.'
>>
>>65048476
>redditor detected
>>
>>65048355
Do you realize how retardedly stubborn you sound? Are you the same guy who said you'd rather watch family guy? Just take a step back. You sound more petulant and childish than any Trey Parker dickrider I've ever met.
>>
>>65048481
Neither did anyone else because you don't have one. You've moved the goal posts several times throughout this thread.
>>
>>65048396
Social commentary isn't stupid and for teenagers, but if you keep beating the same dead horse of attacking Christians, rednecks, patriots, etc, you're not edgy.

South Park unfortunately may be one of the edgier things on tv, at least on the surface, which is just sad. But even when they attack sjws they cover their ass and never REALLY get to the meat of the matter, so they're pussies.
>>
>>65048536
yet you are still arguing so you're just as stubborn.
>>
>>65048328
That's Mel Gibson though totally different. South park outright tells you their show is outlandish, made up, to take it with a grain of salt, and straight up not to watch it before every episode. And trust me a lot of people still bitch about SP and family guy.
>>
>>65048573
There are a couple people in this thread who have agreed with me (OP included).

How am I moving the goal posts? Explain in detail. Because it sounds to me like you are just too stupid to get my point.
>>
>>65048596
>they cover their ass

How did they cover their ass with the SJW thing? They were 100% correct. It's not just some internet clique war. It's profitable so the media takes advantage of it on multiple levels Would your rather they pretend it's just a bunch of retards from tumblr whining?
>>
>>65048673
which is them covering their ass.

Making people bitch and being edgy in that degenerate industry are two very different things.
>>
>>65048476
except OP didn't say that to his coworker cause he's not a sperglord like you or me kek. He saved it for this degenerate website.
>>
>>65048059
That was the first time I've posted in this thread, fucktard.

Anyways I was replying to some retarded claim that being convicted of something, no matter what reasoning you've done to come to that conclusion, is a sign of low intelligence. Trying to identify intelligence with that kind of heuristic is idiotic and another example of the kind of metagaming of perceptions of intelligence that I was talking about. The only sign of intelligence that matters is reasoning intelligently. Worrying about anything else is for stupid people trying to fake it.
>>
>>65048677
Please direct me to these arbiters of enlightenment that coherently supported your argument through contributing points of their own. While you are at it, please state your point in one sentence that you will stick to for the rest of this conversation instead of rewording it anytime someone proves it factually inaccurate.
>>
Seasons 3 - 11 are god tier.
>>
>>65048688
being correct about what they CHOSE to comment on does not mean that they got to the real meat of the matter, and does NOT mean they didn't cover their ass. No I don't want them to pretend that, they made fun of SJWs on every level, but they still didn't go far enough to be considered edgy, which is my main point.
>>
>>65048717
Sure it is, I mean considering how many names they top on a daily basis and all. Being "edgy" is also just a horrible way to judge this anyways. They make clever over exaggerated humor, edgy isn't really a good thing because in that case its usually just for the sake of it.
>>
>>65048759
>The only sign of intelligence that matters is reasoning intelligently

Dead wrong. Synapse speed and memory are all that matters. Reason is highly subjective and arbitrary in the real world.
>>
>>65048787
Read the thread and you'll see there are a couple short responses where people kind of agree with me, including OP.

My main point is that if they were truly edgy, the mainstream Jon Stewart leftist media would be after them and their jobs would be in jeopardy, with redditors constantly talking about how archaic these guys are. This hasn't happened.
>>
South Park is pretty comfy t b h family
>>
>I still watch watch South Park

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65048787
>give me a one sentence easy to digest statement
>I did not get your point so when you try to explain it in a different way to get it through my thick skull I can just regurgitate my "moving the goalpost" fallacy which makes no sense in this situation
>>
>>65048443
its because of the constant abrasive bickering, nignog
>>
>>65048883
>Reason is highly subjective and arbitrary in the real world.
So is intelligence.

>Synapse speed and memory are all that matters.
That's dumb. A computer is not 'intelligent' in the sense we were using the word just like an idiot savant mental calculator is not 'intelligent'.
>>
>>65048909
That's a dumb point for multiple reasons. Jon Stewart was on the exact same network as south park so even if his writers wanted to say something there would have been a gag order.

Dailyshow is not the end all in terms of identifying the establishment. They often ignore what they can't fit into an easy conservative bashing piece. Redditors constantly do talk about how archaic they are. And secondly, the establishment has come after them TONS of times in the past. You are just too young to know any better. I think what you are trying to get at is they haven't been as edgy recently, which is true. That being said they are still edgy as fuck relative to the rest of the media and 99% of the internet.
>>
File: murderous pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
murderous pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>this last season was really good!
>>
>>65049016
>So is intelligence.

That was my point. Clearly you aren't very intelligent.

>That's dumb.
That's reality. Obviously being a savant implies you suffer in other categories of intelligence. There are people faster than savants in every category.
>>
>>65048971
>there's no such thing as bad writers, only bad readers

Nice try anon.
>>
>>65049140
It was.
>>
>>65049202
>>The only sign of intelligence that matters is reasoning intelligently
>>But intelligence is subjective.

>That was my point.
That's a pretty retarded point. I'm not sure why you thought it was contradictory if it was really what you were trying to say.

The savants have incredible memory and processing speed, downie. Computers more so. So clearly something other than those two attributes is relevant to intelligence, contrary to what you said.
>>
>>65049056
The gag order would have come from Jon Stewart himself. The network probably never had to worry about censoring that liberal shill. True, it's not the end all be all of identifying the establishment, but it's a really important piece of the puzzle.

>They often ignore what they can't fit into an easy conservative bashing piece.

Which only proves my point. They are a big part of the establishment, and the establishment is left in this current climate, with controlled opppostion right wingers carved out on fox news.

Sauce on the redditors? Front page reddit, anyway, continually blows that show for anything when it only deserves to get blown like once a season or two.

The establishment has not really come after South Park, or they wouldn't be on the air still. They may have given them a stern talking to so to speak, but if the establishment comes after someone for real the sponsors are pulled and the show goes off the air. This is more true now than ever.

True, I haven't watched the show as consistently in the past few years but I will say it has somehow managed to get even less edgy. And true, it's still probably one of the edgier things out there.

Which is just sad.
>>
>>65046205
South Park has always been and will always be hit or miss. Mostly miss lately
>>
>>65049249
>post a remark that has general value but anyone with a 8th grade education can see doesn't apply to this situation
>>
>>65049397
>ARE YOU PC BRO?

I only watched a couple of episodes then I gave up.
South Park has been getting worse and worse ever since S12
They've gotten way too self aware and none of their jokes are funny anymore
It's all just "let's re-animate this thing that happened into a south park episode" and they barely change anything except for maybe one joke that gets repeated ad nauseam throughout the whole episode
it's shit
>>
>>65049430
>he savants have incredible memory and processing speed
In only certain areas.

You do realize the brain is responsible for EVERYTHING we say and do right? So in a vacuum at the base of every action, the person who has the best processing and memory is more intelligent. You sound like one of those retards who claims he's not good at tests but has real world skills.
>>
>>65049497
Seasons 1-8 are (with a <5 exceptions) literally perfect 10/10
>>
>>65049506
>being this terrible at trolling
>>
>>65046205
hes not incorrect
>>
>>65049617
>can't combat the royal assfucking I just gave you so just say "what a shitty troll 0/10 sage lel. Hopefully me calling him a troll will cause everybody else to not take him seriously"
>>
File: david simon 2.jpg (46KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
david simon 2.jpg
46KB, 400x307px
>>65049653
Did you just come from Reddit?
>>
>>65049570
You sound like one of those retards who thinks he's good at math because he learned his multiplication tables really quickly. Creative, intelligent thought is not just brute forced. That's why humans can prove theorems so much faster than computers despite having a fraction of the memory and processing speed.
>>
>>65049471
>Which only proves my point.

It doesn't though. It only proves that South Park didn't fit into an easy conservative bashing piece. The daily show has also ignored tons of conservatives because of this. Not because they are part of the establishment, but because it doesn't fit their formula.

>The establishment has not really come after South Park, or they wouldn't be on the air still

Which is why this discussion is pointless. Nothing ever goes that far and if it does it no longer exists. Saying family guy is somehow better (not sure if that was you) because of this is fucking silly. Whoever said that, whether it was you or another anon is what caused confusion.
>>
>>65049693
>can't combat the royal assfucking

You never had me anon but I will say that literally made me lol. 3/10 for the humor.
>>
>>65049879
Oh i kind of misunderstood what you were saying with conservative bashing thing.
>>
>>65049879
Something could go that far for a season. You gotta choose between financial security or truly being edgy. They made the right choice, to be clear.
>>
>>65049793
>You sound like one of those retards who thinks he's good at math because he learned his multiplication tables really quickly.

Are you in high school still? Creativity is directly related to web thinking which is extremely dependent on memory. You are just throwing buzzwords around designed to make retards feel special.
>>
>>65049952
not that that changes anything.
>>
>>65050062
No. What brings you to that retarded assumption?

That doesn't mean memory and processing speed determine it, you dipshit. I'm not making retards who aren't mentally good at anything feel special, I'm clearly making retards who think they're smart because they can quickly do shallow work feel less special.
>>
>>65050305
>I'm clearly making retards who think they're smart because they can quickly do shallow work feel less special.

That's an uphill battle anon, The world is run by those retards.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.