[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On Monday, actor Idris Elba will make his way to Westminster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 59

File: id.png (381KB, 826x645px) Image search: [Google]
id.png
381KB, 826x645px
>On Monday, actor Idris Elba will make his way to Westminster to address Parliament regarding the egregious lack of diversity on British television.
>The Guardian reports that Elba, a Londoner, will make this speech in order to warn Members of Parliament “that television is at risk of not properly reflecting society.” This “lack of diversity across British television is causing talented performers to be thrown on the scrapheap,” Elba will tell the MPs.
>In fact, Elba will argue, black actors in the United Kingdom—himself included—must turn to American television for more promising opportunities. Elba, via The Guardian:
>“I knew I wasn’t going to land a lead role. I knew there wasn’t enough imagination in the industry for me to be seen as a lead. In other words, if I wanted to star in a British drama like Luther, then I’d have to go to a country like America. And the other thing was, because I never saw myself on TV, I stopped watching TV. Instead I just decided to go out and become TV.”

Thoughts on this, lads?
>>
fuck you roland
>>
>>65026052

>hurr durr why are most actors white in a predominately white country
>>
>>65026052

I think you're looking to start a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
>>
>>65026052
>lack of diversity on British television.
Does he not know about the quotas?
Has he not been watching the multiculturalisation if British television over the last 20 fucking years?
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
>>65026052
he is an awful actor, ill never understand how the wire became so overrated. white guilt id guess.
>>
>>65026052
The Cuck Kingdom is racist? What the fuck? I thought you faggots liked gays and negroes
>>
I Don't care because people of color can be funny.

Women just really struggle at this.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/feb/08/bbc-comedy-shows-male-panels-female-presence
>>
>>65026088
>bongland
>predominately white

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!
>>
the fuck is he talking about

there's a least a million brownies in almost every british tv show nowadays that ins't river city
>>
>>65026052

The irony of addressing Parliament on lack of diversity
>>
>>65026108
>Has he not been watching the multiculturalisation if British television over the last 20 fucking years?
"I stopped watching TV. Instead I just decided to go out and become TV."
Obviously not.
>>
File: 1415802555043.jpg (120KB, 668x799px) Image search: [Google]
1415802555043.jpg
120KB, 668x799px
So he totally admits that people want to see characters that look like them? Wouldn't it follow that a country where the vast majority of the population is white would want to cast the vast majority of roles with white actors?
>>
>Diversity=Black People

Again with this shit, there could be a million Asians on a show and they would still complain.

Even native americans are happy with Lou Diamond Philips and he's a Filipino
>>
>>65026138
I mean if they were funny then it would be fine I only ever liked Sarah Mc whatever and she was ok. Just no Fat Jo please
>>
>>65026052
bongs are so cucked as a nation, they might actually let him do that.
>>
>>65026190
How can he preach to parliament then? He has only the shows he's worked on as experience, you can't see the token if you are the token
>>
File: mfw2re.png (154KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2re.png
154KB, 400x404px
>only 3% of the UK is black
>tv is absolutely full of them and mixed race couples etc
>they still complain
>>
>>65026138
Stuff like this is why female comedians feel no pressure to actually get better at comedy.
>>
>blacks
>3% of the population

If anything they're over represented. Every new show i see on british tv has like a 30% minority cast at least.

These fucking Londoners are so sheltered that they think the whole of britain must be as diverse as their multicultural shithole.
>>
I never used to be racist, but I'm actually starting to believe that niggers are the most stupid, self absorbed, entitled apes on the planet.
>>
>>65026293

Spoken like a true Lincolnshire kipper
>>
>>65026264
He shouldnt be but that doesnt mean he wont. Actors have maniacal egos.
>>
>>65026052
Brits are pretty good at diversity though and their people are cool.
Blacks in America act like black people. When I see Black british people they act like regular british people.
>>
>b-but Elba is different, he's not a typical nog, he's a civilized black man
kekaroo
>>
>>65026377

He civilized your mum's cunt
>>
>that television is at risk of not properly reflecting society
Ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>65026401
Bernie pls
>>
File: shia2.webm (498KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
shia2.webm
498KB, 640x400px
>>65026052
>And the other thing was, because I never saw myself on TV, I stopped watching TV.
>>
>>65026269

This, I live in Ireland and every single British ad has a nigger with a white chick, some ads have them with preggo chicks. I found it funny at first but holy shit seeing this nigger STILL complain about a lack of "diversity" made me rage on behalf of the Brits.
>>
>>65026293

>3%

There are as many niggers as pakis and mudslimes, still overrepresented tho.
>>
>if I wanted to star in a British drama like Luther, then I’d have to go to a country like America.

Does anyone else find this non-sensical

his major lead role in TV is a british one, not an american one, which he is admitting here, but somehow using it as evidence for needing to go to america for roles?

Am i the only one confused by that
>>
Do we need to look at the % of population they make up vs the % of representation they get on TV? Because Im willing to bet he'd lose that fight.

I'd also bet he doesnt demand Luther get a black love interest.
>>
>>65026338
spoken like a true white middle class arts student
>>
I didn't realize white people were even allowed on British television.
>>
File: white british.jpg (211KB, 1354x721px) Image search: [Google]
white british.jpg
211KB, 1354x721px
>>65026144
>london is bongland
fuck off
>>
>>65026116
what's amazing is that the Wire was dismissed as a piece of shit in it's time

It only became universally loved thanks to white hipsters promoting it incessantly
>>
>>65026533

It may seem that way if you live in a city, but on the whole blacks and pakis are still just a small percentage of the overall population.
>>
>>65026052

>instead I just decided to go out and become TV.”

finally i am become tv
>>
>>65026575
>2011
Britain is now about 50% muslim.
>>
File: 1453010915844.jpg (30KB, 780x856px) Image search: [Google]
1453010915844.jpg
30KB, 780x856px
>>65026575
>My county is second lowest

Fucking Birmingham skews that number so much, 98% of West Midlands is white as fuck. What a shithole.
>>
>>65026583
Was it really?
I thought it was critically acclaimed every season, but the viewership never took off like other HBO shows so they canned it.
>>
>>65026533
There are twice as many Indians/Asians in the UK than there are black people. On the whole though they just seem to keep their heads down, open corner shops, work hard, make lives for themselves etc. and don't complain. Black people are more >WHITEY KEEPING US DOWN WHERE ALL DA BLACK PEOPLE RACIST
>>
>>65026645

I'm willing to bet Bradford drags down Yorkshire by at least 5% too.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (110KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
110KB, 330x270px
>>65026052

Jokes on you Idris

I don't own a TV, only people in thier 40s still watch terrestrial tv
>>
>>65026052
Only 3% of the UK is black.

87% of the UK is white.

There are twice as many Asians than blacks in the UK.

Idris Elba is an idiot.
>>
>>65026656
>There are twice as many Indians/Asians in the UK than there are black people. On the whole though they just seem to rape destroy the area kill your dog, open corner shops, create a net drain , make lives worse for other and create no go zones. They join black people and say Black people are more >WHITEY KEEPING US DOWN WHERE ALL DA BLACK PEOPLE RACIST
>>
File: london.webm (3MB, 1328x720px) Image search: [Google]
london.webm
3MB, 1328x720px
>>65026642
>live in the north
>people surprised when they see pakis
hows that immigration working for you londoncuck
>>
>>65026653
I don't think it ever even won an Emmy which should have been easy for the "best show ever made"
>>
>>65026716
Yeah but you can't say these things without experiencing massive backlash. It's always career suicide to bring such things up.

Has there even been any official rebuttal to this way of thinking that the news picked up on? Probably not because they understand the only winning move in this game is not to play. Let the monkey get up on the podium and beat his chest for a bit of time. Nod, smile, leave the room and go back to your job and forget it ever happened, letting Elba pat himself on the back thinking he did something.
>>
>>65026716
Yeah but the ideal is for all of Europe to be 0.0% white in the near future.
>>
>>65026052
Egregious? Really? As an American, I notice way more people of various racial groups on British television than on do on American television.
>>
>>65026548
Maybe he should go to Africa
>>
>>65026809
Diversity is only achieved when everybody is equally brown and equally mediocre. Anyone standing out will be reeducated.
>>
>>65026749
I live in the north now stop lying and go back to /pol/.
>>
>>65026774
It's called SNIP: Smile. Nod. Ignore. Proceed.

Let the idiot celebrity say his idiot celebrity shit while we little people make fun of the idiot celebrity.
>>
File: 1429404578975.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1429404578975.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>Picking someone for a role based on their skin colour rather than their talent in order to fill up some arbitrary quota

Do lefties really not see their cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy? This kind of thinking is absolutely fucking insane.
>>
>>65026823

If he wants to visit Africa, he can just stop by your mum's bedroom
>>
>>65026823
Nollywood makes a lot of movies. This is a good suggestion.
>>
File: 2q1umgp.jpg (23KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
2q1umgp.jpg
23KB, 500x378px
>>65026052
>Instead I just decided to go out and become TV
how diverse
>>
>>65026052
For fucks sake its already more diverse than real life.
>>
>>65026861
which city lad
>>
>>65026881
They're the same people who open the borders for Muslims who kill gays and oppress women, and in general represent everything conservative that they hate. No, they don't see it.
>>
I literally see about two niggers every year where I live.
>>
Is Sweden still the most cucked nation in Europe or is England on track to overtaking it? Also has England overtaken Germany yet?
>>
>>65026352

you haven't been to the uk

They act like american blacks
>>
Is this a troll?

He had his own fucking series for fucks sake.
Almost every show has a non-white in it. And by "non-white" I mean "non chinese/asian white".
>Black Guinevere
>Black Viking in Beowulf
Almost every advert on TV has a non-white man, white woman couple. And by "non-white" I mean "non chinese/asian white".

Fucks sake, this is pathetic.
>>
>>65026772
>implying this kind of colourful urban patwa wouldn't give flavour and new life to a dying James Bond franchise

fuck off racist
>>
>>65026956
as of today, germany is the biggest cuck nation in the world-
germany>sweden>uk>france
>>
>>65026963
He's talking about Brit television, not American. He cites American television as a positive example.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (78KB, 564x562px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
78KB, 564x562px
>“that television is at risk of not properly reflecting society.”
You're right, Black actors are probably over represented on TV.
>>
File: 1428971175436.jpg (395KB, 774x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428971175436.jpg
395KB, 774x720px
mfw hampshire 98.8% white british
>>
>>65026958

This. And for a lot of them it's not because they're poor ghetto trash either, it's because of how glamorized american black culture is in movies so they copy it. It's cringe worthy.
>>
>>65026956
UK actually has a sensible refugee policy, which is why theres a massive buildup of mudslimes on the french border, because we wont let them in

Internally, we are massive cucks though with contant demands for more minority representation etc. But we're not letting in rape armies like germany is, so there is that.
>>
>>65026052
>tv doesn't reflect society
Yeah no shit!
Every show now has a handful of poofs and at least one dyke which is too many and the cast isn't 95% pakistani either.
How many tv shows do you see with afro-carribean hair salons?
Because there are 7 in my street alone.
7 ' hair dressers' (wig shops)
3 halal butchers
2 charity shops
And an indian supermarket that sells 15kg bags of different kinds of rice.
There is an empty building that used to be a blockbuster then was a sainsburies or something for a year. No doubt it will be a black people hair salon soon enough.
>>
>>65026968
>Gunslinger
>James Bond

Try again, nigger.
>>
File: 1447499945287.png (3MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1447499945287.png
3MB, 1832x1754px
>>65026988
>france not more cucked
nice try peirre
>>
>>65026861
lol i bet you live in a tiny white village. come to birmingham, manchester or leeds and enjoy your enrichment

better still...

come to bradofrd and try to survive a day and night
>>
>In fact, Elba will argue, black actors in the United Kingdom—himself included—must turn to American television for more promising opportunities

ALL ACTORS IN THE UK SHOULD FOR FUCK SAKE. We don't have the money or quality to compete with any American TV anymore, and diversity isn't better represented anywhere than on UK TV imo, what a absolute thundercunt this man has become.
>>
Getting a role comes in 3 parts, in order of importance:

- You fit the look of the role
- You can act
- Nepotism / Pandering

If you're famous then you almost always won't even get an audition, you just get thrown in there because of name and because your work speaks for itself. If you have a beard and the character NEEDS a beard, you will get a part instead of the guy who performed better than you. Same with general look, height, weight, face and voice.

Acting ability always comes second. It helps, but not always. Sometimes you will get a role because you simply look the part, that is entirely it. Elba has a point in that, actually, because if characters aren't created black, black actors can't have that foot in the door.

That said, for the % of the population, they really are over-represented. As someone who looks Latin/Arabic and therefore always thought of as "fucking terrorists", if anything there needs to be a bit less demonising of good arabic/tanned characters. All they get is antagonist or chucklefuck roles. Don't tell me that shit ain't racist as fuck, if black people can do all this violent shit, claim they're peaceful and get so much representation, arabs can too.
>>
>>65027067
I used to live in South London once upon a time too anon. You can make it out, just believe.
>>
>>65026352
never been to thew UK detected

there a big ghettoes in london of just niggers, and they cause a huige proportion of the crime and murders with their gang violence.

this is with:

-no history of slavery
-often first second and third generation immigrants directly from africa
-generous welfare to support them (much more generous than american welfare)
-a culture of promotion of them and affirmative action

AND THEY STILL OVERWHELMINGLY FAIL AND COMMIT CRIME
>>
File: 1451290371888.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451290371888.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
Hey at least Lancelot will now finally be portayed like he was in real life. A dark Moor.

You know. Like the original inhabitants of England.
>>
>>65027049
>UK actually has a sensible refugee policy

I wouldn't call it sensible as long as we're in the EU but you're right in saying at least we don't just have the gates open for people coming from outside the EU.
>>
>>65027091
Clearly Luther is paying more than his last shit film where hes some crazy guy that broke out of prison.
>>
>>65027131
>Moors
>Subsaharan nigs
this meme needs to end
>>
>>65027132

> EU bogeyman

kipper pls
>>
>>65027132
we'll be leaving the EU hopefully by 2018

polls show majority is in favour of OUT, and that has landslided since cologne
>>
>>65027130
And it's still yo fault white boi
>>
>>65027175
white middle class living in a white neighbourhood with rich parents detected

you tell them evil racists!

I used to be like you, til i spent three years in university in Tottenham, then moved to manchester. Multiculturalism is killing this country, and the EU is what is the prime facilitator of it right now.
>>
It never ends, does it?

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

JUST SHIP THEM ALL BACK TO AFRICA ALREADY!
>>
>>65027176
Nonsense.
>>
>>65027175
Never voted for UKIP, I just hate the EU. You need a new boogeyman you fucking ponse.
>>
>>65027183
its hilarious isn't it. In every documented society of blacks across the world, whether it be their own countries in africa or immigrant populations from sweden to UK to brazil to america

They all fail. Every single one becomes ghetto crime ridden failure. At some point even total libshits will have to stop blaming other people and actually admit, maybe this group has a problem with civilised behaviour.
>>
>>65026052

Is he going to address that South Asians are Britain's largest and fastest growing minority group, yet non-white characters on British television are almost exclusively black?
>>
It feels great to be white
>>
>>65027143

Well he must just need more money I guess huh.
>>
>>65027208

Ponce is spelled with a C
>>
>>65026052
Of course more ethnic people get roles in America. America is literally 50% spics and nigs. UK is 88% anglo white. Of course it will be harder then.
>>
>Diversity=more black people

Blacks are just a bunch of self centered idiots. They're vastly over-represented in the media as it is and they want even more? What about the other minorities?

Is the UK like in the US where all blacks live in the same neighbourhood so they assume that since most of their friends are black everyone in the country are black?
>>
>>65026575
>2011
>>
>>65027206
>>65027206

keep on burying your head in that sand

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poll-idUKKBN0UL00520160107
>>
>>65027227

Every society fails
>>
>>65027303
Fuck off
>>
>>65027324
>we're all bad mannn

sure thing, so the society with fast and efficient services, low crime and safe streets, and a happy populace is as much a failure as the one with constant death and rape, and corruption throughout meaning there is effective lawlessness

but hey, theyre all just failure arent they right, because you just hate people and have a hyper-progressive edgy worldview of all people are bad.

No. it turns out, people are capable of being BETTER than other people, and some societies are capable of being BETTER than others. This is in regard to human wellbeing, which is why the society exists in the first place, built by humans, for humans.

But no, you're right, its all the sameee mannnnnnn
>>
>>65027320

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/eu-referendum
>>
>>65027357
Don't be so assmad mate. Not your fault that America is the most cucked western country.
>>
>>65027324
To be fair there's always a huge grain of truth in every stereotype. South Africa is still the only Black African country with any decent infrastructure and that's because of Apartheid. Yeah it's a bit of a shithole now but it takes time to re-niggify a country.
>>
>>65027378
>http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/eu-referendum

the tories and labour are neck and neck guys, i think labour might win it! - you, may 2015
>>
File: 1327346182456.png (6KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
1327346182456.png
6KB, 363x360px
>>65026052

>because I never saw myself on TV, I stopped watching TV.
Well if that was a legit reason, then television would be in serious trouble seeing as 99,9% of all people aren't on tv.

> Instead I just decided to go out and become TV.”
Is he a fucking retard

Why do people care about what actors/actresses have to have to say?

The cashier at your local supermarket is more intelligent and educated than these people.

It's clear that Idris Elba is an idiot, even by black standards.
>>
>>65027175
EU is a shit, based Nigel Farage needs to tell you how it is
>>
>>65027127
Middle of Edinburgh mate.
It's spreading.
>>
>>65027401
you have to literally have your fingers in your ears and head in the sand to not notice that blacks fail wherever they are a majority. Its not even funny anymore, Sweden being the most ridiculous example, where they are loved and doted more than the native people, yet still end up making gangs and ghettoes.
>>
File: 1418673349013.png (141KB, 1194x826px) Image search: [Google]
1418673349013.png
141KB, 1194x826px
>>65027445
come to glasgow! its better here!
>>
>>65026052
>because I never saw myself on TV, I stopped watching TV. Instead I just decided to go out and become TV
So you are saying that instead of watching tv you made something of your life and thats because there were no black people on tv?
seems like both you and Britian made the right choice mate
>>
>>65027320
Another couple of terrorist attacks in the lead up to the referendum should do nicely. If the UK can manage it the EU will start to crumble.
>>
>>65026052
>regarding the egregious lack of diversity on British television
Are you fucking kidding me? Does he even watch British television?

There are a whole lot of diversity in their programs. Ever single British program I have watched for the past five years has black people in them, especially in the main cast.
>>
why are whites the only people on earth expected to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of their inferiors? can't they go bother the Chinese or something?
>>
>>65026052

This guy can't act for shit. He is so over-rated.
>>
>>65026052
God Tier actor, give him what he wants.
He ain't a fucking dipshit nwa nigger. He's a fucking champ.
>>
File: sally-anne.jpg (64KB, 511x742px) Image search: [Google]
sally-anne.jpg
64KB, 511x742px
>>65027425
Nah it pretty much sums up the problem with black people.

They don't seem to have empathy. At all. You see niggers scream at the movie screen, you see them commit crimes and say, when pro se before a judge 'dey ain't me why do I care'.

It's the reason why blacks generally fail the Sally Anne test.
>>
>>65027533
Hello Idris.
>>
File: 1450775520406.jpg (414KB, 1831x793px) Image search: [Google]
1450775520406.jpg
414KB, 1831x793px
>>65027543
>>
Obviously every white actor has producers banging on there door with a million scripts. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was slightly more difficult for a black actor, but then it's also more difficult for a white working class person too. The UK industry is full of rich kids who went to Cambridge or come from a famous family. That's why we get unfunny cunts like Jack Whitehall who has fronted at least 2 of his own shows while still being in his early 20s. Life isn't fair and you just have to accept and claw your way to the top, and fuck over as many people as possible if necessary. That's probably just what niggers are doing playing the race card all the time.
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/jan/17/idris-elba-black-actors-lack-of-diversity-uk-television

>Actor to make speech in Westminster saying black actors are struggling to progress in UK compared with US
Oh, actors and all their problems.
My heart bleeds purple piss for them, it really does.
>>
>>65027602
yo i bet those asians arent even japs
>>
>MUH DIVERSITY
No fucking asians on tv. If there are they're either North Korean terrorists, Japanese honoraburu samurai, yakuza or nerdy asian mathematician.

No fucking indians on tv. If there are, they are cornerstore owners, quirky minor character sidekicks or random doctor #4627.

No fucking arabs on tv. If there are, they are mostly terrorists, goatherders, no-name faces in a crowd or at best minor stand-offish characters to OTHER minor characters. Even poor Sikhs get lumped in because "turban = sandnigger lol"

And you're telling me black people want more black representation even though they get portrayed in every fucking role under the sun while other minorities are typecast and racially profiled to hell and back? The moment an arab gets cast as a good-guy protagonist the whole world will collapse.
>>
>>65027616
I was thinking about this yesterday and I remembered my favorite quote from Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Take what you can, give nothing back."
>>
File: 1395978454120.png (54KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1395978454120.png
54KB, 684x710px
>blacks/gays/lesbians are like 3% of the population each
>the odds of some random black guy being friends with a group of various queers are in the realm of fiction
>EVERY show must include this to reflect """"reality""""

Sometimes I think reality is just code for whatever is inside the Marxists heads.
>>
>>65026210
Yeah, Im all for seeing more different people in film/on tv, but you're kinda sabotaging your efforts if more diversity = black people. Unless that's what theyre interested in. As a minority it feels intellectually dishonest when you only use blacks in your argument for diversity. Especially when they're a relatively small group in terms of demographics.
>>
My thoughts? Idris has some big black balls.
>>
>>65027631
Agree. The women look like Thai hookers.
>>
>>65027695
Hi, Sven.
>>
>>65026988
Yet another /pol/ crybaby, go away fascist
>>
>>65026575
>he thinks muslims cant be white
>>
>>65027525
Why would they bother somebody that gets even fewer roles on British TV?
>>
>>65026052
As a Brit who recently cancelled his Sky subscription and TV licence I'm glad I just stream thing now. Fuck TV in this country
>>
>This “lack of diversity across British television is causing talented performers to be thrown on the scrapheap”
Meanwhile diversity quotas are pushing out other actors and performers because their skin isn't "coloured".

I don't get any of this at all. It makes no sense and doesn't seem connected to reality.
>>
>>65027765
enjoy prison m8
>>
>>65027525
Because whites have something akin to original sin in the progessive, liberal mind. Whites have the burden of being on a way broader spectrum of intelligence and so are capable of innovation and excellence.

This is anathema to the faith of mediocrity.
>>
>>65026052
>if I wanted to star in a British drama like Luther, then I’d have to go to a country like America
>says Idris Elba, the star of British drama Luther

Is he retarded?
>>
>>65027146
lancelot wasn't a moor FYI
>>
>>65027719

>why can't everyone be a nation wrecking nihilist like me
>>
>>65027778
>I don't get any of this at all

Be glad you don't. Any of this making sense to you is a bad sign.
>>
The worst thing about all of this is that there are some really positive benefits to staying in the EU, especially in terms of trade and movement within EU countries etc. I travelled a lot around the EU and love the ability to work and travel quite easily without the hassle of VISAs etc.

But I just can't ignore some of the retarded decisions European politicians make in regards to immigration. If you assimilate into my majorly white country, upholding our western values, you're welcome in my books. But otherwise, what's the fucking point, it just actively erodes at what values we do hold.

To use an analogy. When someone comes from a poorer country and just expects to get welfare within our countries system, it's like a homeless man or poor man who is used to a poorer quality of life barging into your house that you've worked for and paid for, demanding a better quality of life.

Anyone saying that my being born in a richer country makes me privileged needs to recognise that I stand on the accomplishments of my ancestors and it's my job to uphold them, not let someone with fuck all accomplishments shit all over it because they're entitled as fuck.
>>
>>65026052
Translation: Bls gimme a job ;_;
>>
>>65027804
Of course he was. Just like all the native inhabitants of England. Read a book, you bigot :^)
>>
>>65026116
>>65026583
So does /tv/ hate the wire now? I swear I can't keep up with you faggots.
>>
>>65026052
>TV accurately represents demographics rather than pandering to minorities
>this is a problem that parliament must address
For fucks sake. It's not like our economy is in crisis, Russia are annexing countries like they're going out of style, or there's a growing sect of Islamic militants who want to blow us up, right?
>>
File: 1450874851387.png (240KB, 987x602px) Image search: [Google]
1450874851387.png
240KB, 987x602px
>>65027866
No.
The cast of the Wire was perfect. It accurately represented the time and location.
But a lot of us hate forced diversity for diversity's sake. It adds nothing but literal brownie points for the producers to appease a vocal and toxic fringe crowd of brainwashed idiots.

Do you really think a black actors would make a good Gunslinger in the context of the books?
Really?

I mean look at this shit and tell me it fits the story of Hannibal Lecter better than a white man.
>>
>wymyn bitch that there is not enough wymyn in television
>niggers bitch that there is not enough nigger in television
>a year from now, average mainstream television broadcast will be 50% feminism and 50% niggers
>they will be at each others throats eventually
what a time to be alive
>>
>>65027953
It's a really lazy and pathetic strategy to just insert minority actors into traditionally "white" roles. I think it would be much better to create new stories and let the talent of minorities speak for themselves instead of undermining the whole endeavour by piggy backing on white culture.
>>
>>65027445
>implying Edinburgh isn't just a shite version of London

Move literally anywhere else in Scotland and the problem is solved.
>>
>>65026052
>Thoughts on this, lads?

You're a thick, whiny nonce. Hope that helps.
>>
File: 1449314298443.jpg (63KB, 621x538px) Image search: [Google]
1449314298443.jpg
63KB, 621x538px
>>65028161
back to tumblr anon
>>
File: edl-britian-680x451.jpg (49KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
edl-britian-680x451.jpg
49KB, 680x451px
>>65028059
im goin on a march
>>
>>65028079
Perfectly said, really. Giving a previously white role to a minority reeks of white guilt and disrespect. "Here, we're recycling this white role for you so you too can be one of the big boys!". It's like Affirmative Action for me "We're forcing people to give you a diploma and a job". It's disgusting pity and coddling of minorities that whites inherently think cannot fend for themselves (even if there might be truth to it).

Make them new roles, let them showcase their skill, let them reach heights unheard of with their own power. That's what it means to be equal, that minorities can reach the same heights as whitey without white pity.
>>
>>65028079
I actually think it's a cynical and quite well thought out strategy to fix what 50 years of Rap and Gangsta culture have destroyed in the American black man. Just look at pictures of blacks in the 60s and compare them to now.

By giving them role models on TV they hope for the 'monkey see monkey do' effect since it's proven that a lot of blacks don't empathize with white actors, don't watch movies without black actors and generally don't read unillustrated books.
>>
>>65028181

That's quite rich from some sad twat who gives more time and attention to tumblr than actual registered users of tumblr.
>>
File: edl arsecrack.jpg (53KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
edl arsecrack.jpg
53KB, 570x426px
wihte cultur
wihte pride
>>
>>65028196
In fact you know what? We need more angry minorities telling whitey to go fuck themselves for daring to be an SJW. Most people whinging about minority bullshit are privileged whites!

Stick your fucking Saviour Complex up your rancid cunt and let minorities do their thing.
>>
>>65026052
>Thoughts on this
I thought Idris was cool, but apparently he's just a meme cuck like Louis CK and JLaw and the rest of the libby Hollytard faggots.
>>
File: 1448767965771.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448767965771.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>65028215
yes loopy leftist let the butthurt flow through you
>>
File: EDL_Hyde.jpg (81KB, 394x408px) Image search: [Google]
EDL_Hyde.jpg
81KB, 394x408px
wer'e comin dahn the rode
>>
>>65026956
Swedes are actually slowly starting to wake up, but their government has to be Breivik'd , there's no other way
Britcucks are maintaining the status quo on immigration
Germany is completely lost, they even adopt Nazi-esque laws to prosecute people who are against immigration
>>
>>65026052
Why is it Parliament's concern/problem?

Having said that, fuck Parliament.
>>
File: breivik supporter.png (151KB, 813x810px) Image search: [Google]
breivik supporter.png
151KB, 813x810px
>>65028282

You're a hard man, anon.
>>
>>65028156
Only recently it's started getting serious though.
Friend of mine lives in a small village and they used to have only one black guy that everybody knew. Since last year now there's about 15 that all keep to themselves. My parents live a lot further north in a much smaller village and now 1/4 of her street is black. There used to be only one corner shop but now there's an indian shop/take away opened up.
>>
File: d10ZuGG.jpg (109KB, 634x818px) Image search: [Google]
d10ZuGG.jpg
109KB, 634x818px
>>65028332
>maybe if I memeout they'll forget I have literally no argument and am only here to shitpost

reddit is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>65028252
>I thought Idris was cool

gee let's hope for his sake he never sees your post
>>
>>65028285

Because UK parliament a feckless ineffective piece of shit.
>>
File: the_patrician.jpg (61KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
the_patrician.jpg
61KB, 637x358px
>>65028356
>r-reddit amirite bros? br-bros?
>frogs, crickets
>>
File: wewuzgunslingeransheeeeeit.jpg (214KB, 971x622px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzgunslingeransheeeeeit.jpg
214KB, 971x622px
>>65026052
:^)

So hyped for this. Can't wait to see how they'll recast Susannah to be a racist white woman.
>>
File: 1452107818055.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452107818055.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>65028398
>look at me I posted a meme again without any argument

your liberalism is showing anon
>>
File: EDL_No_Surrender.jpg (148KB, 619x1329px) Image search: [Google]
EDL_No_Surrender.jpg
148KB, 619x1329px
>>65028339

no retreat. no surrender
>>
>>65028285
Same reason why a bunch of professional victims got to speak in front of the UN.

Be loud and obnoxious enough and people will humor you to get rid of you.
>>
>>65027866

I fucking love how 4chan boards just chop and change their minds and everyone goes with it.

>one year everyone on /fit/ hates steroids
>next year everyone on the board is doing roids
>year after that theyre all using a dangerous weight loss chemical
>next year theyre all denouncing it

Fucking hilarious
>>
>>65026052
its funny since british tv is the most diversity "embracing" tv out there
>>
>>65028423
>look at me I posted a meme again without any argument

You probably even think you ought to be congratulated for it.
>>
File: rAkV5c3.jpg (209KB, 794x796px) Image search: [Google]
rAkV5c3.jpg
209KB, 794x796px
>>65028448
>watch me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme me meme
>>
>>65027784
>not knowing you don't need a TV licence to stream
>implying anyone has ever gone to prison for not paying the TV licence

Enjoy paying for shit you don't want or need.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/tv-licence
>>
>>65028453
>a bunch of professional victims
>Be loud and obnoxious enough and people will humor you to get rid of you.

I can see why you boys would feel so left out.
>>
>>65028448
>one person somewhere is fat and old
>therefore, there cannot ever possibly be a problem with immigration
>now let me get back to the guardian and finding a bull for my wife

t. you
>>
Fuck you

Literally every love interest in doctor who had a black man for a boyfriend before the doctor cucked ALL OF THEM

fuck off Idris youre not even black
>>
File: faragetwat.jpg (33KB, 598x459px) Image search: [Google]
faragetwat.jpg
33KB, 598x459px
>>65028494

you're shite at this
>>
>>65027726
mudslimes forfeit the right to claim superior White racial background when they adopt the degenerate religion.
>>
>>65027953
>Do you really think a black actors would make a good Gunslinger in the context of the books?
>Really?
What? I've no idea what your on about m8. I'm talking about the wire.
>>
File: farage-election-be_2920291b[1].jpg (61KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
farage-election-be_2920291b[1].jpg
61KB, 620x387px
>>65028535
can't barrage the Farage

watch me memememememme
>>
>>65028339
>There used to be only one corner shop but now there's an indian shop/take away opened up.

Aw naw, that's terrible m8.
>>
File: EDL506887indyscaled.jpg (139KB, 640x909px) Image search: [Google]
EDL506887indyscaled.jpg
139KB, 640x909px
>>65028519
>convoluted wank

sucks to be you, man. imagine not even being able to post on the internet without first having to make yourself such contrived reassurances
>>
File: 1449666442893.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449666442893.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>65028590
me the memelord am memeing

look at my meme i save on my memedrive
>>
>>65027719
>if you mention the massive demographic and social change brought by mass immigration, you're evil and should go away

thanks. its people like you who are turning swathes of europe right, because a genuine real life concern is brushed away as 'fascist' or 'nazi'.

The fact is there are millions of culturally foreign people transforming the fabric of these societies, and unheard of problems are coming as a result, see Paris, Cologne. These are all real and verifiable facts, not some conspiracy theory.

yet, rather than offer any kind of solution, the left ignores it and when people mention it they call them fascists and tell them to go away or 'back to /pol/' in your case.

Often, these are not right wing people, just ordinary citizens aware of a massive change which might end badly. By calling them right wing and not listening to their concerns rationally, you are effectively giving them nowhere else to go but the right.

t. a former far leftist, and still far left except for immigration
>>
File: ukip boy.jpg (86KB, 538x768px) Image search: [Google]
ukip boy.jpg
86KB, 538x768px
>>65028580
>can't barrage the Farage

apparently not while whatever anal pleasure device he's got buzzing away there remains in working condition
>>
>>65028590
are you aware that you're being counter productive. As in your behaviour looks like someone trying to distract attention. people mention immigration problems> you mention evil white racists. Anyone with a IQ above 70 can see youre distracting attention without offering any answers of your own.
>>
File: dazed-and-plane_1630938i[1].jpg (75KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
dazed-and-plane_1630938i[1].jpg
75KB, 620x430px
>>65028634
It must be some part of this broken plane when loopy leftists tried to off him because his message was too rational and logical for them to refute!
>>
>>65026645
Fuck off is it. Some of us have lived in the West Mids (I did for 18 years) and it's nigger/paki central even outside of Birmingham.
>>
>>65028646
>are you aware that you're being counter productive
>watch me memememememememememememe
>people mention immigration problems> you mention evil white racists

strange I do not recall doing that. I've small hesitation about calling you a shit-thick smarmy hypocrite though
>>
File: 1448179621343.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1448179621343.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>65028692
>>
>>65028590

1400 girls raped and covered up, only one case out of many in the uk

>but look at these people who I feel superior too, can you believe that they don't want this in their community?!
>>
File: farage=legend.jpg (72KB, 625x502px) Image search: [Google]
farage=legend.jpg
72KB, 625x502px
>>65028683

Stick with UKIP. Please. For *fuck's* sake.
>>
>>65028720
>but look at these people who I feel superior too
>too

what else did you expect?
>>
>>65028530
Companion isn't really the same as being a love interest.
>>
File: STN2616PIC1_346586k[1].jpg (41KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
STN2616PIC1_346586k[1].jpg
41KB, 580x386px
>>65028724
Of course, they fight for right.

>fuck's

liberal education top kek
>>
File: thatchersavile.jpg (63KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
thatchersavile.jpg
63KB, 580x386px
>>65028720
>1400 girls raped and covered up
>>
File: 1384623557783.jpg (1MB, 1500x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1384623557783.jpg
1MB, 1500x2268px
>>65026052
>GIBS ME DAT!
Typical nigger whining.
>>
File: just.jpg (49KB, 598x219px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
49KB, 598x219px
>>65026575
by 2012 (next census) it will all be over senpai
>>
>>65028749

>getting upset over a typo

Is 2016, look at these people who don't want immigration they mistyped a word, obviously their concerns are unfounded!
>>
>>65028796
>whataboutism rather then an argument

it's alright I don't expect you to have the IQ to put together a cohesive logical argument anon, whataboutism is fine:)
>>
>>65028798
>english
>stonehenge

WE WIZ DRUIDS
>>
>>65026575
>44.9%
JUST
>>
>>65028792
>fuck's
>liberal education top kek

Holy shit but you're dumb. You can't *make* this shit up.
>>
>>65028590
>tfw British people ACTUALLY drink Fosters
What a fucking joke, it is literally the worst beer we've ever made and essentially exported it to you as a joke and now it's all you fuckin drink. English "people" truly are disgusting
>>
>>65028823

you saying there were not any druids?
>>
>>65028798
wew
>>
>>65026052
Amazing the audacity of these people. I cannot even imagine living in Japan and demanding they put more white people on TV. Especially if I was famous thanks to them putting me on TV in the first place.
>>
>>65028801
>2021
>66% white british
>79% white

cant wait
>>
>>65028840

Fosters is always on offer, people buy a case for reserve when they are having a party.
>>
File: CEf1TEtUgAE9Rav.png (359KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
CEf1TEtUgAE9Rav.png
359KB, 600x348px
>>65028819
is that you owen Jones?
>>
File: 1439821361547.png (349KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439821361547.png
349KB, 640x300px
>>65028867
fucking disgusting
>>
Holy fuck.

I'm not as racist in real life as I am on the internet but I am getting so sick and tired of black people pushing for representation in the media. We already have affirmative action in schools, we don't need to see a nigger role in every movie and TV show too. ESPECIALLY in Great Shitstain where there is quite literally a minimum nigger quota in every TV show.

Fuck off, black people!
>>
>>65028888
Owen Jones is a celebrity of the left in the UK, with a regular guardian column and multiple best selling books, hes lauded as a hero of the left.

he is an admitted cuck.

We have moved beyond memes at this point, and we are somewhat struck dumb by seeing reality be as insane as memes.

A literal cuck.

watch this too for him saying how much he loves interracial sex live on air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
>>
He's bent on being fucking james bond, and when craig is gone this will be his way of guilt tripping people into giving him what he wants
>>
>>65028977
>rotherham was just one example
>the loopy leftist face twitches

must feel bad when someone brings facts and all you have is sexual fantasies.
>>
>>65028840
In Scotland we drink Tennants. At least when we drink shite we make it ourselves.
>>
Everyone is fucking brown on BBC anyways.
>>
>>65026716
>Only 3% of the UK is black.
Why is london literally nothing but niggers then?
>>
>>65028209
That's a good point, some of the most prominent "black" culture in the west is obnoxious, toxic garbage. It might be best to make blacks more white like Idris.
>>
File: 1451766196483.png (475KB, 549x544px) Image search: [Google]
1451766196483.png
475KB, 549x544px
>>65029233
>literally nothing but niggers
>literally
>>
>>65029520
Please explain why using the word literally is wrong in that sense.

This is a genuine question, I can't into english.
>>
>U.K. Television
>literally everyone on shows outside of,period shows are mulatos, blacks and a token white girl as a love interest

Someone get idris a tv license
>>
>87.1% of people in the UK are white
>Wonders why there are so many white actors/actresses
Also, I think there are way too many black actors/actresses. They're only 3% of the population but I see them on pretty much every TV show.
>>
>>65029682
No, 87.1 are British.
The majority of the rest are whites of some other European country. The actual non whites are very few and mostly concentrated in London.
>>
>>65026052
>>In fact, Elba will argue, black actors in the United Kingdom—himself included—must turn to American television for more promising opportunities. Elba, via The Guardian:

And his break out role was a literal nigger gang banger
pottery
>>
File: Untitledslam.png (284KB, 481x413px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledslam.png
284KB, 481x413px
>>65029814
>only london is nonwhite

youve never been to birmingham then? the second biggest city in the UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham#Ethnicity

it is 65% white, the second biggest city in the UK.

and here you are claiming 'the actual nonwhites are very few and mostly concentrated in london'

do you know youre lying?
>>
This is the problem with niggers and arabs. You give them a finger, they want your whole arm.

You're in a white country Tyrone. "Diversity" is not a right, its a privilege.
>>
>>65029233
Because shitskins always live in the cities everywhere in the world

Because like attracts like, white lives with white, black with black, asian with asian.
>>
>be European
>accept Nigger/Sandnigger immigrants
>suffer increased criminality and entire parts of the city become unlivable because of them
>increased taxes to pay for their welfare because they can't be integrated and they are a burden to society

That's already fucked up. But soon they'll start asking for diversity and gibme dat affirmative action handouts like it's happening in Burgerland and Bongistan.

Tell me again, why the fuck should we not close the borders.
>>
This diversity meme needs to end

The population of England is 50 million, of that blacks only make up 1.8 million or 3.5%

Whites make up 45 million or 85%, there are LITERALLY 23 times more whites than blacks in this country OF COURE TV IS GOING TO BE MOSTLY WHITE. It's not that everyone is racist it is that there are literally 23 white actors for every 1 black actor

Fucking lib cucks
>>
File: Unviyvyititled.png (569KB, 546x864px) Image search: [Google]
Unviyvyititled.png
569KB, 546x864px
meanwhile
>>
>clown goes to lament over the plight of clowns in front of the rulers of the country
luckily for him the rulers of the country are also a bunch of clowns in disguise

fucking "entertainers"
>>
File: wut.jpg (39KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
39KB, 700x462px
>>65026052
>the egregious lack of diversity on British television.

The what?!!
>>
>minorities keep saying they're not that numerous in occidental countries
>when it comes to easy jobs "pls gib us monie? cant u c how many of us there is and how racist u r?"
>why don't they ask for quotas in sewer management?
>>
1. Blacks are massively overrepresented pretty much everywhere they exist in a large enough amount.

2. My least favourite thing about modern democracy is how we get actors going to fucking parliament to complain about TV representation and the implication is that parliament should do something about it. Who wants to live in a shitty society where the government mandates certain roles in film and TV? The government is already too big and acts like their my dad. I gotta wear a fucking helmet to ride a bicycle or I'll get fined cause I'm not trusted enough to make my own stupid fucking decisions.
>>
>>65030282
>we're casting color-conscious

Do they realize how fucking stupid they sound?
>>
The BBC actually needs to be abolished, like any state sponsored media.
>>
Honestly the more I hear from Idris the less I like him.
>>
>>65026052
Britian isn't suppose to be diverse. It's white homeland. It's time britbottles wake up.
>>
>>65030690
That is how I feel about every nigger at this point.
>>
>>65026052
He got a show called Luther and it was shit. Also, Utopia had a black guy.
>>
>>65030737

>Utopia had a black guy

The only white male protagonists in Utopia were the mad, evil scientist, the degenerate youth and the unfaithful cowardly bureaucrat.

The rest were caring, ass kicking women, and indomitable men of color, not only black

I love that show, but its a prime example of how diverse it is over there, not just adding a handful of blacks, but OTHER PEOPLE, and how wrong Elba is.
>>
>>65030653
>Geller said while the actress who will play the much-loved detective in the network's television reboot hasn't been decided, "she is diverse, that is the way she is written" and specifically said this Nancy - a woman in her 30s in the network's new show - won't be "Caucasian".

>Nancy Drew
>non-white
>in her 30s

No, they don't realize how fucking stupid they sound.
>>
>>65030621
> The government is already too big and acts like their my dad.

That's what I love most about Leftist doublethink.
>Government is oppressing us
>Government plz halp me with my first world problems

>You don't need a gun / only police should have guns
>Police are evil racists

and so on
>>
>>65030854
Hard to hear anything with their heads so far up their asses.

I mean they apparently blacked a lot of capeshit comic book characters, had their sales tank and blamed it on everything but the fact that they replaced iconic characters with 'diverse' versions of them.
>>
>>65030854
>"she is diverse, that is the way she is written"
Wot? A single person can't be "diverse". All they've said is that she isn't white. How can they have written her to be diverse if they don't know the ethnicity of the actress they haven't cast yet?
>>
>>65026052
Idris confirmed for shit
>>
>>65030187
It's worse with historical dramas though, the black percentage was like 0.000001% in the past and every fucking thing set in the past or in a fictional past (such as Beowulf) has a bunch of black people in it
>>
>>65031021

She has a thing with her melanin.

She is ALL races and colors.
>>
>>65031102

>historical drama
>judge settings, costumes, mannerisms and vocabulary for accuracy
>ignore the liberian prince and his south korean queen reigning over Britain.
>>
>>65026052

Just from what I know of British TV, I think it's fair to say that Elba is speaking a decade or two too late. His message certainly isn't a bad one (ethnic diversity in media has many benefits, such as making members of potentially marginalized minorities feel like they have a place in their society, to giving people the chance to develop greater empathy for people who are *not* of their ethnicity), it's just that a lot of what he's advocating is already the norm as far as I can see. Of course, that doesn't mean people should rest on their laurels and pat themselves on the back, because it can be very easy to backslide - American media (film and television) was, without a doubt, more diverse in the '80s & '90s than in the last decade.
>>
they are received to Parliaments while we are posting on 4chan.

I think it's pretty clear who won / will win

Their arguments are no better than any of the guys who posted on this thread. But only one side is heard, only one.
>>
>>65031294
The left controls the media, so why would they let right wing opinions be heard?

It's hilarious the left claims to hate fascism while all the fascist movements are on the left side (including National Socialism), and while they crush any dissenters to their regime

There is just nothing of value too far left of the center, all of it is trash
>>
>egregious lack of diversity

The most recent series of Doctor Who literally had Indians in Medieval England.

Indians.
>>
>>65031537
There were no loos in the medieval times.
The Indians had an advantage compared to the whites, and it was easier for them to adapt.
>>
>>65031155

I was amused by how the historical advisers went to the length to give Anglo-Germanic type swords to the warriors, then one of the very warriors holding said sword is fucking black.

Why not just make it a typical cruciform sword? Or why not just invent some complete fantasy sword? At least then it actually hits home that it's not trying to be historical in any way.
>>
>>65031606

So their ability to designatedly shit in the streets was so powerful that they were able to assimilate across the world and we just kept it out of the history books?

Maybe all the Indians pooposting about 2030 is right, perhaps they are the master race.
>>
> invade the rest of the world from your shittly little island of Britbong white people
> be surprised when the rest of the world follows you home to your shitty little island

turn about is fair play, ya limey gits
>>
Why does nobody care about South Asian representation even though they make up substantially more than blacks in the UK?

Seriously, what major roles do they get in TV?
>>
>>65031673

Honestly, I have no idea why anyone would want to live there, there was a reason the bongs left for greener pastures.

Getting you kids a better education seems like the only legit argument for an immigrant.
>>
>>65031628
>>65031537
>>65031155
Dunno why they bother with historical drama when they can just go straight up fantasy. Create a new fictional setting inspired by history but creatively remixed. Add some magic anfld sci fi while you are at it.
>>
>>65026716
>Asians
>>
File: 1453046351242.jpg (68KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1453046351242.jpg
68KB, 720x529px
>>65028749
>>
Exterminate all the brutes.
>>
File: Guardian6.png (32KB, 154x253px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian6.png
32KB, 154x253px
>>65030187

fuck you racist, the UK loves its black people there is no room for your white supremacist views here.
>>
>>65031713

>there was a reason the bongs left for greener pastures.

Yeah, that was called being poor and wanting to have your own land. The UK has beautiful sights, there's a reason Tolkien was so fond of it. The immigrants are just opportunists.
>>
File: Reaction-RadishMag4.jpg (691KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-RadishMag4.jpg
691KB, 1275x1650px
>>65030621

it's too late, goy.

we had a chance. but we fell for the Democracy meme.

now we have to ride it out all the way until it collapses.
>>
>>65026704
>not buying a TV license
>>
>>65026052
Only thing i don't understand with statements like this is why don't blacks/asians/latinos do something about this instead of just wanting and needing diversity. It's not like all black movies or chinese movies get shut down. If they make something good it will be put on screen. Just shut the fuck up and produce something good. He should be focusing on Luther season 4 i think because first two episodes sucked.
>>
>>65032050

>Jonathan Saul Freedland (born 25 February 1967) is a British journalist, who writes a weekly column for The Guardian and a monthly piece for The Jewish Chronicle.
>The Jewish Chronicle

I'd imagine he's the "I'm white when I wanna be, Jewish when you persecute me" type. In fact most Jews are that type.
>>
>>65032087
>actually watching tv

I know this is /tv/ but honestly I haven't watch 1 hour of tv in years
>>
>>65032162
Not to sound like /pol/ but EVERY SINGLE TIME.
>>
File: killme.png (1MB, 965x855px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
1MB, 965x855px
>>65030653
liberals never realize how fucking stupid they sound.
That´s why they became liberals
>>
File: poo in medieval loo.jpg (111KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
poo in medieval loo.jpg
111KB, 700x420px
>>65031606
>>65031669

MEDIEVAL VINDALOO
>>
File: britcuckistan.jpg (88KB, 988x867px) Image search: [Google]
britcuckistan.jpg
88KB, 988x867px
>>65026052

>how earth feels about britannia
>>
File: 1406064016025.gif (473KB, 293x165px) Image search: [Google]
1406064016025.gif
473KB, 293x165px
>>65032069
>that was called being poor and wanting to have your own land.
>the immigrants are just opportunists
>>
File: 1451777741797.png (2KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451777741797.png
2KB, 375x500px
>>65032162
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>65026052
>diversity on British television.
Is he fucking serious? The BBC have been shoving as many blacks as possible into their TV shows for over a decade.
>>
>>65033280
The complaint is probably more about lead roles rather than representation on the screen.

Most of the BBC's representation has been Indian extras in the middle ages. We may explode at the sight of that, but they're still just in the background.
>>
>>65033454
boo fucking hoo be a good actor and you'll get parts.
>>
>>65032211
/pol/ didn't just meme it, it really is all the Jews in the media, banking and politics, they are scum and hate white people.

Just because its not every Jew ever, doesn't mean we don't have a Jew problem. Bet you guys weren't aware that Winston Churchill's family was bankrolled by the Rothschilds, hence the diving into war and scoring them Israel at the end
>>
>>65033925
Jesus Price.
>>
he is a confirmed cuck so i don't care what he thinks

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/19/idris-elba-admits-finding-out-his-son-wasnt-his-was-like-taking-a-full-on-punch-in-the-face-4055819/
>>
>>65033925
that's a fun fact if it's true anon
>>
File: 1441806295137.gif (58KB, 132x140px) Image search: [Google]
1441806295137.gif
58KB, 132x140px
>>65026052
>>
/tv/ told me this guy wasn't a generic gibsmedat negro

why did you lie?
>>
i hate blacks i want them to leave my country.
>>
>>65034107
Too late.
You shouldn't have let them in.
>>
Seems like he's being forced to say this shit. He didn't care when that cracker for Bond called him Street so I can't imagine him giving a shit about this.
>>
>>65026548
He had to go to America for his big break before he could get a show like Luther you stupid fuck.

Not saying I agree with him but he was clear.
>>
You make TV to make money. No other reason really.
If any TV company thought that filling their output with more black people would make it sell more, they would.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.