[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider Secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 44

File: image.jpg (41KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 876x493px
Anyone here in the business have insider secrets or dirt about the industry? I just recently came across one.

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Tom Cruise. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Tom Cruise "orders" around 5 to 15 underage Philipino/Thai/Mexican boys to delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the boys leave, just delivered.
>>
>>64996672
Are you implying he's like a Black Widow that eats his partners after they fuck?
>>
>>64996672
>Tom Cruise is a top

I don't believe in you.
>>
File: ob.jpg (116KB, 1200x944px) Image search: [Google]
ob.jpg
116KB, 1200x944px
>>64996672
>delivered through the back entrance.
>>
>>64996672
Yeah I work "with" actors a lot (I'm not necessarily in the film industry, though) and have some info.

A stand out has been Megan Fox. The reason her career died wasn't her comparing Bay to Hitler. It was her being genuinely insane. She has serious emotional and mental health issues. She's terrified of germs (but has tattoos lel) and makes everybody on sets stand at least 6 feet away from her (including tailors who want to measure her and makeup artists. She spergs out every single time a makeup artists tries to touch her with his or her brush). She also believes in everything supernatural. Megan has on interest in love or relationships. She has a vague sexual interest, but it's very underdeveloped. Most of the sex she's had is to get roles. To her is strictly business; sex has no emotional value. She does not slut it up for pleasure, though. She just doesn't. I wouldn't put being a pedophile beyond her.

Ask me anything. I'll answer if I can.

Those Rooney Mara has autism memes are much closer to reality than you think.
>>
How did the Tom Cruise is gay rumors start?
>>
>>64996672
It's called a non-disclosure agreement, dipshit. If you plan to lie to start a thread at least put in minimal effort.
>>
>>64998266
Because he likes to fuck men and people in Hollywood knows he does because he either fucks them or fucks guys in front of them.
>>
>>64998174
Anything on Saoirse Ronan?
>>
>>64998437

But is there any proof? Because anyone can make up stories.
>>
>>64996672
This is pure bullshit. Not that I think Cruise is above it, but it's so hyperbolic it would have definitely been leaked if true. Especially the 'I never see them leave' part.
>>
>>64998481
Tom is really good at hiding the proof and one of the reasons he's with Scientology is because they help him with covering up things like that he might have done things much worse than being gay, but I'm not sure. Those are rumor-rumors instead of an open secret like his homosexuality. I've worked with Nicole Kidman a couple times and even though she's based everybody has to sign something before they work with her in which they promise to never bring up Cruise

>>64998459
Nothing, actually. I don't think, at least. I might've worked with her a long time ago, but I don't remember anything about it. There are no rumors about her as far as I know either. She's probably a nice girl.

If we're on the subject of young /tv/ waifus, Chloe Grace Morentz is really nice.

>>64998525
Not OP, but even though Cruise is very very gay, the story is probably exaggerated a bit. He's gay as fuck though
>>
>>64998174

I've worked with Megan a couple of times, and the reason her career stalled was largely down to her controlling boyfriend, not this bullshit.
>>
>>64996672
>>64996672
>I never see the boys leave.
He beams them up to Xenu for storage, so Cruise can continue to use them after his job on this planet is done.
>>
>>64998644
Mia Wasikowska?
>>
>>64998644

Morentz is a spoiled monster who will go full Lohan within a few years.
>>
I work at one of the most famous hotels in Los Angeles and recently John Landis was a recent guest.

John Landis "ordered" 2 Vietnamese children, a has been actor, and a helicopter to be delivered his room every night. It was really bizarre.
>>
>>64996672
>being in the film industry
>>
>>64998798

His son is an almighty douche, and is incredibly bitter his Star wars 7 script was rejected out right by Lucasfilm. He and his spoiled friends have been badmouthing the film at every opportunity and it's worried one of them will drop spoilers on 8/9 at the first chance they get.
>>
>>64996672
Anyone here in the business have insider secrets or dirt about the industry? I just recently came across one.
I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are B-list actors and musicians. Most recently Jonah Hill. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.
>Jonah Hill "orders" around 5 to 15 footlong Italian BMT/Meatball Marinara/Chicken and Bacon BBQ Melt subs delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.
The creepiest part is I never see the food leave, just delivered.
>>
>>64998686
I've never gotten close enough to her to get into a level that personal. Just what she makes very obvious. I have heard her (ex)husband is a cunt but that's it.

>>64998716
Nice person. Smart. Not very noteworthy as far as gossiping goes.

>>64998732
When I met her a few years back she was nice. Maybe she's different in a non work environment.
>>
File: David-Cameron-009.jpg (707KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
David-Cameron-009.jpg
707KB, 2060x1236px

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and world leaders. Most recently David Cameron. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

David Cameron "orders" around 5 to 15 live pigs/sows/porklets to delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the pigs leave, just delivered.
>>
File: 1445608134024.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445608134024.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>64998912
>>
>>64998368

I think this is what they meant to do, but they fucked up, and they had me sign a disclosure agreement. Now I'm legally obligated to tell everyone about Tom Cruise's sex life. Whole reason this thread exists, bruh
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are directors and musicians. Most recently Quentin Tarantino. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Quentin Tarantino "orders" around 5 to 15 pairs of worn girls socks/shoes/plimsols to delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the footwear leave, just delivered.
>>
>>64998940

>I've never gotten close enough to her to get into a level that personal. Just what she makes very obvious. I have heard her (ex)husband is a cunt but that's it.

She isn't a very good actor, but got parts because she was willing to let directors film her in pervy ways. He partner didn't like it, in fact, he didn't like anything she did that involved her making her own money and him not being in total control.

>When I met her a few years back she was nice. Maybe she's different in a non work environment.

You must have met her when she was really young, she's a cunt.
>>
brad pitt routinely eats his own shit on set. he doesn't even wear pants; just goes around with nothing but a ragged and disturbingly undersized mickey mouse t-shirt and just shits on the floor like a cow or something, then starts eating it and proclaiming himself to be the king

he is also extremely autistic and is known to spend hours standing in the corner of any given room staring at the walls in complete silence when someone even tries to say hello to him
>>
>>64996672
Everyone is gay, except the gay people
>>
File: Rooney-Mara-Her.jpg (73KB, 640x950px) Image search: [Google]
Rooney-Mara-Her.jpg
73KB, 640x950px

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are directors and musicians. Most recently Quentin Tarantino. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Rooney Mara "orders" around 5 to 15 sets of lego/mini figures/megabloks to delivered her room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the sets complete, just delivered.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Madonna. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Madonna "orders" around 5 to 15 orphaned Libyan/Nigerian/Ethiopian children to delivered her room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the orphans leave, just delivered.
>>
this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQc4ZkVeMY
>>
>>64999193
Haha. Brad smells bad but he's an 11/10 bro so that makes up for it.

>>64999181
Yeah, Megan has one of the few truly casting couch-built careers. She's borderline retarded so I feel kind of bad for her.

And yeah, Chloe was years ago. What happened when you worked with her? Was she just snobby? Arrogant? Evil?

>>64999207
I cannot not disprove this.

>>64999299
She's actually weird, though. I don't know anything about the Lego stuff (although I do like the meme), but she's a social-retard if I've ever seen one. I don't know if she has autism but she definitely has something. Does. Not. Talk. If you talk to her she sometimes responds. She does seem smart, just extremely socially awkward and introverted. From what I understand she has no friends and barely goes out so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a shitposter on some website (probably not 4chan though). I can see her be a comment sections troll.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Louis C.K.. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Louis C.K. "orders" around 5 to 15 black men to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the men leave, just delivered.
>>
I fucked Emma Watson once. She's a huge fucking bitch and was extremely drunk at some shitty LA party. I was allowed to get close because I'm a 6'2" south american rugby player, she was dancing and being a cunt to her "friends" and had an embarrasingly large entourage. Anyway we went back to her room and she started doing this clumsy "sexy" dance to take off her clothes, it was weird having sex knowing there were two giant nigger bodyguards standing by the door listening. I stuck a finger in her ass but no anal. A really mediocre lay
>>
>>64999623
Can confirm, my wife's boyfriend was one of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 410x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 410x263px
>>64999181
>she's a cunt

Are you sure she didn't just have a bad day or something? Even Dubs Checkum loses his cool sometimes.
>>
>>64998174
here. >>64999894 was a cool guy.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Leonardo DiCaprio.. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Leo "orders" around 5 to 15 golden bodypainted models to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the people leave, just delivered.
>>
>>64999944
family...
>>
I have work level access to 3d scanned data of many actors and actresses. Some are fully naked scans but most have 'invisible' modesty covering.

Our early scans ( from 10 years back ) are obviously lacking in hi res detail but the recent stuff is hi res.

I wasn't present at the scan stage so don't get to see subjects but I am involved with stitching and clean up and management.

Coolest actress - Emma Thomson. Did fully nude too even though she was middle aged.

Douchiest actress - Emma Stone. Literally thought work could be done with no one actually looking at her scans and textures and wanted us to be vetted by some prick jew.
>>
>>64998880
He wasn't even brought in to pitch, let alone write a script for Star Wars.
>>
>>64999984
Post best Emma nudes you fucking faget
>>
>>65000047
Not only are we on a nda, all files are 'fingerprinted'. Three times I have attended confidentiality courses which are basically ' we'll fuck your life up if you play silly buggers'.

So no, sorry bro, but I can assure you she is 'good for her age and well trimmed'
>>
>>64998459

>ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/08 **#5**
This foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee and having another good awards season despite the unusual name, has a bit of a coke problem. It has caused a lot of jaws to drop the past month over the holiday season. Saoirse Ronan (born in The Bronx, raised in Ireland)

She does a lot of coke.
>>
>>64998459
it's pasta you cucjk
>>
>>65000270
Those sites are 99% fake the real stories are much, much worse
>>
>>64999415

Any more RoonRoon stories? It's hard to believe someone with that level of autism can land roles. Is she Jewish?
>>
I work for a film company that supplies vehicles and sets for movies.

Chris Hemsworth comes across as a bit thick but a lovely guy. Too strong for his own good and breaks things tho.

Tom Hanks is unnapproachable and always surrounded by security.

Donald Sutherland is really down to Earth and conversational.

Philip Glennister is every bit the dickhead he depicts on screen.

Eddie Izzard is the nicest celebrity you could ever meet. Really gets stuck in with the crew and extras on sets and is a genuinely great guy.

Charles Dance isn't approachable in the least but he still leaves you with a good impression of him. Easily the most charismatic and hypnotising man I've ever met.

I can't remember any more and these are just my opinions rather than insider goss but whatever.
>>
Hugh Jackman and Jeremy Renner are both huge faggots, and barely give a whiff of a shit about covering it up. Friend of mine says they fucked after an Oscars after party but Jeremy is pretty monogamous and he was with someone else at the time so I likely think that didn't happen.

But they're both huge fucking queens.
>>
Jimmy Fallon is pretty much shit faced 24/7 at this point. The press release about "not having a drinking problem" was NBC's ham fisted attempt to preemptively cover the ass if/when Fallon is arrested for DUI or beating the shit out of his wife (both of which are regular occurrences).

Never change, micks.
>>
>>65000440
Jeremy has a straight up life-partner he lives with when not in the spotlight, I think.

>>65000415
She's just very cold and unsociable. Can be downright rude in her interaction to actually sort of friendly but just very introverted.
Her family is very, very, very, very, very, very rich (they own a few NFL teams) and her sister was already a somewhat established actress which also made things easier.
Rooney actually has a somewhat hard time getting roles for someone of her fame (she's not super famous but she has been in big things and has an Academy Award nomination) because of her behavior. She's a good actress, though. She basically acts her way through every social situation.
Kate Mara is actually pretty cool to be around. She's sort of creepy but a lot of fun.

>>65000590
I love how he got Streisanded. I don't think his drinking problem was on anyone's radar in general pop culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x544px
>>64999944
Nice. Very impressive
>>
>>65000724
So whats the deal with Jeremy and his divorce. Did she know about his situation?
>>
File: 1371839315737.jpg (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1371839315737.jpg
34KB, 250x250px
>>64999944
>>64999966
>>
>>65000859
I don't know him that well. She probably knew from day one and it was never a secret.
>>
>>65000590
I feel kind of bad for Jimmy (unless he actually beats his wife). He also has been mentioning cocaine quite a bit on his shows. I don't know if it's an el chapo thing but I noticed it.

I always wondered why cocaine was seen as such a problem for people's health. Seems like tons of people in Hollywood do it and they don't seem physically/mentally affected by it negatively.
>>
>>65000908
So was she his beard? And she's taking a shit ton of money from him too
>>
>>64996672
>>64998912
>>64999015
>>64999159
>>64999299
>>64999347
>>64999623
>>64999956
is the birth of a wonderful new meemee?
>>
Housewives and gay dudes roleplay: the thread
>>
>>65000724
Yeah, that's why I think that story is bullshit. I think they just left at the same time. Also Jackson is a really friendly guy and gets very close when he talks to you so I could see how people would think they were flirting.

But goddamn that wife, you're not fooling anyone Hugh.

The Jimmy Fallon thing is enough to make me want to say inside job but I think it's just usual NBC ineptitude

>>65000859
>>65000908
From what I understand, and I don't know him personally this is just what I've heard, his "ex" was essentially a beard who was promised a career of some sort as "Jeremy Renner wife presents:____" thing. Problem is that she's literally useless at anything but smiling and being pretty, so no one had something for her to do. She got bored, wanted out, said "give me money or I'll tell everyone" and the rest is history. Beards gone wild, man.
>>
File: miley_cyrus_vmas.jpg (93KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
miley_cyrus_vmas.jpg
93KB, 666x1000px
>>65001033
Yeah, no, coke's fine.
>>
>>65001065
It's not even unthinkable it was an arrangement like "be married for me for a few years so everybody knows I'm not-gay and then you'll get money in the divorce."

Also, I need to go for a bit. Will be back later.
>>
>>64996672
.....but is he illuminati? or just scientology?
>>
Wesley Snipes is an absolute madman who will behead any person that he spots outdoors after the sun has set.
>>
>>65001147
Eh, she'll be fine.
>>
>>65001161
That's literally what a beard is, bro. He didn't marry her to give her a leg up in entertainment, he did it so people wouldn't know he sucks Joseph Gordon Levitt's cock 8 days a week.
>>
>>65001033
el chapo thing?
>>
>>65001265
Exactly. It was probably just a bit more friendly than her blackmailing him.
>>
>>65000436
>Tom Hanks is unapproachable and always surrounded by security

This can't be true, there's constant stories of him walking around Central Park by himself. Like when he found a Fordham U student's ID in the park and gave it back to her.
>>
File: vladimir-putin_2759865b.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin_2759865b.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
>>64998174
>telling lies on the internet for e-fame
>>
>>65001265
>>65001161
>>65001315

Who's he fucking though. Or is he just with some nobody. Don't celebrities usually "breed" with one of their own?
>>
File: based music man.jpg (273KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
based music man.jpg
273KB, 1024x576px
Here are all the secrets:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html
>>
>>64996672
I have a real insider secret: Tom Cruise is the most hard working and talented actor of our generation.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Kevin Smith.. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Kevin Smith. "orders" around 5 to 15 pancakes to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the pancakes leave, just delivered.
>>
>g-guys I totally work in the industry xD everyone's gay based on rumors I read on datalounge and other fag websites
>>
>>65001668

Why do they write "B______" instead of bisexual?
>>
>>65001794
To be fair, while most people in this thread are definitely talking out of their asses, just think about the sort of people that did drama as a kid in your high school
>>
>>65001412
I've never been to Central Park, on movie sets he stay off on his own with a cadre of assistants and security keep anyone away.
>>
>>64998732
She's not a spoiled monster. She's just a shit actress who can't get any good roles. That's why she's been relegated to garbage like the 5th wave.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the Greek coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Ben Affleck. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Ben Affleck "orders" around 5000 to 15000 military aged Syrian/Middle Eastern/North African men to be delivered Europe every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the Mediterranean.

The creepiest part is I never see the men's passports, just iPhones.
>>
>>64999984
Hottest chick you scanned?

Biggest schlong you scanned?
>>
>>65001877
This.

There's a lot of misconceptions about "The Industry" and 4chan in particular. Many industries actually. People always disbelieve someone claiming to work with these people but why? 4chan is not a sekrit klub, it's about as fucking mainstream as Snopes, Reddit, somethingawful and huffingtonpost. Fucking hundreds of thousands of people use it and requires no sign up.

If anything, more people in the industry can use it due to it's anonymity, something they rarely have any chance of getting in their daily lives. Plus, becoming a crewmember or working for a company that is involved in TV and Film isn't a big deal and everyone involved in movies is a flesh and blood person like any of us and prone to the same temper tantrums, big steamy taco shits, hangovers, heartbreaks, brainfarts and other miscellaneous moments of retardation.

Some of us may be famous, some of us may be up-and-comers, some of us are full of shit. You'll never know, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
>>
>>65002235
Murder she wrotwe

Martin short (shud be long aahahahahahaha really fun)
>>
>>65000436
>Tom Hanks is unnapproachable and always surrounded by security.
Wrong. I ran into him at a theater play 3 years ago.
>>
>>65001033
>Seems like tons of people in Hollywood do it and they don't seem physically/mentally affected by it negatively.

Like with most things in life, moderation is key and when it's used in the right amounts and the right time you can reap benefits. But do it for too long on a regular basis and you will develop a habit that will spiral out of control.
>>
>>64999984
Wait why are there actors/actresses nude pictures getting catalogued or some shit? Why is it necessary that Emma Thompson goes nude? What the fuck are these scans?
>>
>>65000270
Irish here, people cant grasp how much coke is embedded into irish lifestyle now, EVERYONE does coke, literally everyone, I know we're supposed to like a drink but coke eclipses that, they even had to make up a stupid syndrome for our football players because they drop dead from coke and steroids at such a high rate.
>>
>>65001499
That guy he filps houses with it.
>>
>>65002187
Not bad, kek.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently George Lucas. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

George Lucas "orders" around 5 to 15 wookies to be delivered to his room every night. It's super hush-hush and they are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the wookies enter or leave, just see the bill of sale.
>>
>>65000724
>Streisanded

explain
>>
>>65001668
Hey, is there an updated version?
>>
>>65002382
This. What the fuck is 3d Scan data of actors necessary for? And used for?
>>
>>65002393
Can confirm, have been to Ireland for exchange, Im a medical student, doctors are all on coke! Its scary!
>>
>>65002523
cgi nudity
>>
>>65002500
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

It's when you try cover up something, but fuck it up so badly you create so much interest in it that it ends up being more out in the open instead.
>>
>>65001668
>Chow Yun Fat. The Coolest Man Alive.
damn right
>>
>>65002504
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>64996928
kek
>>
>>65001218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
>>
>>65001872

Because any actors they mention specifically as gay or bisexual could just Google their name + gay or bisexual and find that website.
>>
>>64996672
>Tom Cruise "orders" around 5 to 15 underage Philipino/Thai/Mexican
Bullshit. Cruise likes rugged men with red hair.
>>
>>65002553
Emma Stone is CGI-nude in some movie?
>>
>>64998266
A lot of it comes from his inability to maintain relationships and how in recent years his Scientology handlers have been attempting to recruit a wife for him. A lot of people take it as an attempt to project an image of being straight as being a famous gay man might impact his ability to function as a leading man. The fact that John Travolta is another famous Scientologist who is "infamous" for being in the closest adds to the aura that Cruise is hiding being gay.
>>
>>64996672
Kevin Spacey is gay
>>
These hotel memes are really fucking shit
>>
Cruise only wants manly men.
Same as Travolta
Same as MacGyver
Same as Bruce Willis

Kurt Russell is into twinks.
Will Smith is into twinks
>>
>>65002761
Just a red herring.
>>
>>65002734
Part of it was Mimi Rogers and Rebecca de Mornay said that Cruise no likey to touch the vagina.
>>
>>65002382
Probably scans taken for her CGI model in Spider Man 2.
>>
>>65002785
>Same as Bruce Willis
Willis only fucked dudes during his bartending days. Not anymore.
>>
>>65002843
Why nude though
>>
this whole thread
>>
>>65002504
>web archive
>geocities

gonna go out on a limb here and say no
>>
>>65002785
>Will Smith is into twinks
He's also into his son
>>
>>65001499
Kristoffer Winters, his "best friend".
>>
>>64996672
PICS OR GTFO!
>>
>>65002983
that's one of the only things in here that's actually accurate
it's an archive from around 2001 I think? So about a third of the rumours in there have been publicly confirmed since
>>
>>65002935
to get her body proportions right, she was probably wearing nipple patches and and vagina modesty patches
>>
Who's straight in Hollywood?
>>
>>64996672
My uncle actually works for Weta as a CFO or some other boring position.
Apparently they're working on the live action ghost in the shell

He wouldn't tell me anything though.
>>
>>65002611
Sch-nake.
>>
>>65001668

>Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.
>>
>>65003248
works fine on phone
>>
File: madonna-polaroid.jpg (22KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
madonna-polaroid.jpg
22KB, 333x400px
>>64999347
she absorbs their souls
>>
Why does everyone want every actor to be gay
>>
>>65003590
so everyone could feel superior over these degenerates
>>
>>65002245
I just hope that at least once in his life Aiden Gillen has posted in a BANE thread. That would make the world a better place.
>>
>>65003590

Because it's fun to gossip.

No doubt some are in the closet but most of it is wildly exaggerated. There are all these stories yet somehow no proof gets leaked in the age of smartphones and cameras.
>>
>>65003697
>implying he doesn't start at least 1/3 of them
>>
Jeff Bridges legitimately talks like Rooster Cogburn from True Grit, he didn't before, but does now.
>>
All male actors are secretly gay and the openly gay actors are really pedophiles.
>>
>>65003697
I'm willing to bet even if he hasn't, maybe some of the soldiers in the scene did. Shit, Danny Dong did a few BANE scenes in his pornos.
>>
File: Nolan tv.gif (3MB, 390x261px) Image search: [Google]
Nolan tv.gif
3MB, 390x261px
>>65003859
I'm pretty sure that's Nolan.
>>
>>65004032
Nolan starts the other 2/3
>>
File: john-goodman.jpg (27KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
john-goodman.jpg
27KB, 1000x677px

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently John Goodman. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Mr. Goodman "orders" around 5 to 15 underage Philipino/Thai/Mexican boys to delivered his room every night and a large pizza It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the boys leave, just delivered.
>>
>>64999984
Post Thompson scans
>>
>>65000270
>guesses are on italics
Ignoring the part that says foreign born, that's a long reaching guess.
>>
>>65002393

Irish skin+cocaine = very very quick aging.

No wonder Saoirse looks like shit now.
>>
>>65004032
Brittany ... ;_;
>>
>>65001668
>Brendan Fraser
>FOD (Gay)
>Hygienically challenged
>linked with Alicia Silverstone

JUST
>>
Daniel Radcliffe hates Emma Watson. They've had serious beef since like the third or forth movie. They only hung out when contractually obligated and any promotional appearances where they got along were bullshit.

Source: worked on a film he worked on in VA. Friends with his makeup artist.
>>
>>64996672
Ok. From what I have heard...it is not true tho.

But the Dwayne Johnson is a faggot.
>>
I heard that Michelle Rodriguez is a lesbian
>>
File: 1452569178558.jpg (2MB, 3415x5117px) Image search: [Google]
1452569178558.jpg
2MB, 3415x5117px
>>64996672
Got more plastic in her ass than Nicki Minaj
>>
File: 1427298720059.jpg (533KB, 800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1427298720059.jpg
533KB, 800x1012px
>>65004565
Does anybody like Emma Watson? She's box office poison to boot.
>>
>>65004846

What ass? And god that hairstyle looks disgusting on her already disgusting head on her disgusting body.
>>
>>64996672
>and are usually delivered through the back entrance.
I lel'd
>>
>>65004880
>co-star in one of the most successful movie franchises of all time
>box office poison
wew, laddie
>>
>>65004974
they could've put a plank of wood as Hermione from Azkaban on, and it would've made money.
Apart from HP she's nothing special is what he meant.
>>
>>Trump, Donald. Focus of evil in the modern world. Embodies much that is wrong with America. Short-fingered vulgarian. Linked with TWANS.
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Drake Bell. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Mr. Bell "orders" around 5 to 15 bottles of Jameson to delivered his room every night but always pays by check. It's super hush-hush and is usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the checks cashed, just bounced.
>>
>>65004974

Every movie she's had a major role in after Harry Potter has underperformed or flat out bombed
>>
>>65004974
you probably think that Kristen Stewart draws big crowds too and that Avatar guy is an A-lister
>>
>>64996672
I work as a driver for several production companies in Vancouver. It was well known by everyone who worked on BSG that Edward James Olmos raped several cast and crew in a Cosby-beverage style. By season 3 no one would be alone with him.
>>
>>65004413
But that was Rachel Weisz.
>>
>>65000270
>A Hollywood actress does coke
wow
>>
>>64998174
Ok I'm back. Ask me anything.
>>
>>65005363
WTF , seriously?
>>
>>65002761
he is a known chickenhawk
>>
>>65005363
>yfw he's finally brought to justice, the arresting officer says "looks like you Edward James ALMOST, got away with it"
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Brendan Fraser. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Brendan Fraser "orders" around 5 to 15 lawyers to delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the alimony notices leave, JUST delivered.
>>
I threw an egg at noel edmonds once. Hit the cunt as well.
>>
>>65005458
I'm sick of hearing about how awful people are, are there any stand out great people, besides Keanu Reeves? and is he related to George Reeves, or Christopher?
>>
>>65005665
fucking stop you unfunny redditor cunt
>>
>>65005363
>Edward James Olmos raped several cast and crew in a Cosby-beverage style
at the same time? because that would be impressive
>>
>>64998912
I chuckled
>>
>>65005802
He's not related to any of those people AFAIK. He's really nice.

Basically everyone you hear nothing about is nice. Brad Pitt is a bro. George Clooney would be posting dank memes all day if he were younger. Guy could probably get into it now if you showed him. Some people think his constant goofing off is annoying but I think it's funny.

Cate Blanchett is great.

Lots of people are great, actually. It's just that the assholes make more interesting stories and how nice someone is is a bit hard to communicate through anecdotes and is better experienced in person unless they're social charity studs like Keanu Reeves.

Also, if you're in Hollywood, RDJ is actually a total bro. He feels lucky now that he's so succesfull and tries to help almost everyone who's having hard times. Literally spends millions on helping people out.
>>
>>65006009
>George Clooney

isnt he a whiny liberal? that cant be fun to be around
>>
>>65001668
>Rowan Atkinson
>Clinically depressed
It's always the ones form my childhood :(
>>
>>65006009
Nice reply. What's the most depraved stuff you've seen/heard?
>>
>>65000440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
>>
>>65005802
John Rhys-Davies is reserved but he's very fatherly. Will call you "MY BOY" sometimes when talking. Toby Stevens is really friendly as well, approachable with a child-like sense of humour, radiates good vibes. Kris Holden-Ried is a jokester and also very approachable. He will talk to you like you're a long-time friend even if you're an extra.

Joseph Fiennes, Kathryn Prescott, Rachel Brosnahan and Tom Felton are both very reserved and quiet people, so not the most approachable, but they are both welcoming, smiley and kind. Also Mido Hamada is fucking hilarious and UN-PC as fuck. One time in a TV production, a co-star nabbed a prop sword off his belt and he just exclaimed in this exaggerated voice in front of 20+ crew and extras "Don't touch my sword, you FAGGOT!" and everybody cracked the fuck up.
>>
>>65001668
>Tarantino, Quentin. Egotistical and unpleasant (although reportedly quite good at oral sex). Never graduated from high school. Crudely hits on many, many women. Admitted drug user (pot and E). Linked with Margaret Cho (who says he's great in bed) and Mira Sorvino (who QT didn't treat well).
>quite good at oral sex
>>
>>65006118
>"MY BOY"

presumably not to african americans I hope
>>
>>65002187
Hahahaha
>>
>>65006075
He's a meme master.
http://www.vulture.com/2014/02/timeline-george-clooneys-history-of-pranking.html
He's just a general joker. He's not that intricate in his personal interaction, obviously, but the guy is always there to have some fun. Also, liberals in Hollywood are general a thousand times more sufferable than the non liberals. There's always exceptions of course.

>>65006106
Gimme a moment, haha. I'll get back to you.
>>
>>65006145
>Tarantino eating out Margaret Cho skillfully
not a pretty thought
>>
Mary Elizabeth Winstead is super nice with everyone.
Jack McBrayer is basically his character on 30Rock.
>>
>>64998174
Can confirm her supernatural beliefs. Worked with her on a commercial for a couple days & that's all her conversations with the crew consisted of. Didn't really notice the germophobia..
>>
>>65005046
Pretty good.
>>
>>65006075
seems like he would be more fun to be around than you who has a stick up your ass and is reflexively looking for a reason to dislike him because of his political stance desu
>>
>>65006263
I'm tanned so at least to the olive skinned. Dunno about full-on nigra.

his voice really takes you by surprise, it's every bit as deep and BRIAN BLESSED-Y as you hear on the screen.
>>
A friend of mine sells cocaine and other drugs to Mel Gibson's sons sometimes
>>
>>65005802
Willem Dafoe loves talking to everyone. Kevin Bacon and Benicio del Toro are very nice. Chow Yun Fat is super friendly to everyone and brings fresh fruit for his coworkers every day on set.
>>
>>65004464
>Brendan, you stink! Bathe, man, bathe!
>>
File: 1381437320674.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1381437320674.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>>65002393
this
>>
File: 1442336995371.jpg (9KB, 215x199px) Image search: [Google]
1442336995371.jpg
9KB, 215x199px
>>65006273
>Clooney would steal friends' cameras and take pictures of his genitals wearing glasses. >He called it "Mr. Face," telling Esquire, "You put sunglasses and a cigarette, and it actually looks like a person." Victims included pop singer Pat Boone.
>>
>>64998912
Check the toliet
>>
>>65005042 >>65005055 >>65005068
Stop antagonizing mai waifu
>>
>>65006404
Willem Dafoe always gave off that 'nice guy' vibe. Bet he's fun to hang out and tell stories with.
>>
File: hushhush.jpg (3MB, 1783x2639px) Image search: [Google]
hushhush.jpg
3MB, 1783x2639px

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently Aiden Gillen. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Aiden Gillen "orders" around 5 to 15 masked and bound mercenaries delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is, only one is listed on the roomserviceplan.
>>
>>65006449
are you a coke head or is someone close to you?
>>
>>65006145
Supposedly Tarantino made Uma Thurman really uncomfortable during Kill Bill with his feet issues and that's why they haven't worked together since

Quentin really wanted her to star in Death Proof but he had to replace her with her stunt double instead
>>
>>65006555
>roomserviceplan

ya dun gooned
>>
>>64996672
Anything about his scary middle tooth?
>>
>>65006273
Wonder what story's being typed up right now :)
>>
>mfw everything in here is 100% true
>>
File: 1447695895910.jpg (98KB, 651x779px) Image search: [Google]
1447695895910.jpg
98KB, 651x779px
>anyone believing anything in this thread
>>
File: What should I say.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
What should I say.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>65006145
>>
>>65006747
Then please tell us your reasoning why not? Some is clearly full of shit, but a lot is also true.
>>
Tommy Weiseau is Johnny in real life. Not exaggerating. Worked a movie theater gig for a staffing agency and they had a screening of The Room
>>
>>65002393
http://jezebel.com/irish-granny-busted-with-coke-at-bingo-night-1681334713

Deheh
>>
>>65006747
About one third of what's written here >>65001668 has been confirmed in the past 15 years (it was written in 2001, I think). There's things about Cosby being a kiddy diddler and stuff like that
>>
>>65006534
>ywn go comfy winter camping with Willem Dafoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvXQmMf3tP0
>>
Cara Delaveigne likes to get fucked from behind standing up while she takes cocaine. And her lower back has some longish black hair which is unpleasant,
>>
>>64998686
>>64998174
>multiple people worked with Megan fox multiple times
Bullshit, she doesn't get that much work
>>
>>65006276

Glad to know my waifu is pleasant to be around.
>>
File: now.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/01/blind-items-revealed-6-148.html
>>
Tobey Maguire can either be a total bro or a total douche depending on his mood when you catch up to him. Has been aiming for a Hollywood comeback after a cooldown period just living off those sweet Spider-Man royalties.
>>
>>65002245
It's great because here you are anonymous to a certain degree and can just be a normal person again.
>>
File: Revealed 3 – CDN - 2.png (19KB, 662x231px) Image search: [Google]
Revealed 3 – CDN - 2.png
19KB, 662x231px
>>65007305
Only in revealed we can put some amount of trust.
>>
>>65001454
>e-fame
>on an anonymous ugandan fingerpainting board
>>
>>65001732
Tom pls go
>>
File: 1449508906396.jpg (103KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449508906396.jpg
103KB, 678x960px
>>64998912
Kek
>>
>>65007332
Exactly. I find that quite beautiful and has a lot of merit. I'm sure people who happen to be famous for something see that too, afterall it's all a business. I'm sure a lot of celebrities are genuinely nice, but how many more put up a nicer face than what they show? Or when they're feeling like shit or preoccupied but don't want to give the media info?
>>
I knew a girl who claimed to have cucked Emma Watson in high school.

>>65005790
Top lad
>>

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel on the east coast, many of our guests are A-list actors and musicians. Most recently CIA.. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

CIA "orders" around 5 to 15 Big Guys to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the men leave, just delivered.
>>
>>65001732
That is certainly the image he projects, and I admit that is my impression of him as well, but I may just be buying into well crafted PR. However, I do like his movies generally, and he does seem to take an effort to make quality movies.
>>
>>65007332
This is very true. It's also why they don't reveal themselves; associating with 4chan is not a problem, losing your anonymity is. Also, mods can see your post history, and all those "ironic" uses of "nigger" you made (for example) might catch up to you (moreso than associating with 4chan in general). There must be famous people here. Not 4chan, but I know Tarantino has a CG account and probably some other PTs too.

>>65006273
>>65006106
Alright. It took this long because I had to do something, but here I am.

The most depraved stuff is basically murder and rape stuff. Some big actors like to rape, but it's mostly prostitutes. Most murders are of prostitutes, but most of those murders are accidental (handling a girl a bit too rough, giving her bad stuff) and rarely pure assassination. Most of those guys have documented abusive personalities, such as Jack Nicholson. However, there's one that stands out.

As I alluded to before, Tom Cruise has some dark secrets. Apparently he straight up murdered one of his lovers. It was a long time ago, 80s. Maybe the early 90s, but probably earlier. Scientology is suppressing this stuff hard. I don't know if they had a fight, or he was gonna talk to the press about their relationship, or they were breaking up, or Cruise just wanted to kill someone, but Cruise killed. Quite spur of the moment from what I understand, but still intentional.

As far as pedophilia goes, it exists but it's not as common as /tv/ believes. Yes, a lot of child stars get diddled, and some parents let their child get diddled to become stars, but this is by no means the norm. It's just that when you leave you child with adults that aren't really fit to handle children that aren't their own they start behaving weird, and there are always predators. A true child-harem may exist, but I don't know if it does. From what I hear Dan Schneider really is a creep though but he's more into feet

END OF PART 1
>>
>>65008165
Even if the mods can't, NSA can.
>>
>>65007880
>END OF PART 1
patiently awaiting part 2
>>
fuck these RP threads, off to /x/ with you
>>
>>65007880
Went too overboard with the Cruise stuff now, you had me until that.
>>
>>65008165
That's how it works I think. I don't think it's a full post history though, just recent posts/a set number of posts. Mods can also delete all posts made by you with one click.

>>65007880
Now, the casting couch exists, but not like /tv/ thinks it does.

Women get casting couch'd, but it's mainly smaller stuff -- I don't mean entry level, I mean smaller stuff. Sketchy semi-amateur productions. Shitt tv jobs. The big Hollywood roles are almost all legit with the occasional love interest getting couch'd, but still this is rare. I don't think anyone with a proper career has been properly couch'd. The only example I really know is Megan Fox and like said before, her career is dead. Men pleasuring male producers and directors is actually more common, but this is usually done as a more general favor than for a specific role and most of those guys are gay anyway. It's weird and always sort of mysterious.

Movie stars prostituting themselves to middle eastern rich guys? Yeah, basically doesn't happen. Keywod: basically. I'm certain it has happened a few times, but usually it's just an addicted-to-something tv actress who spent all her cash. I can assure you that some Jennifer Lawrence tier actress isn't whoring herself out to Ali Baba for a couple of diamonds. Party appearances? Well, some minor stars visit private/non Hollywood parties for money (usually items, actually. Diamonds, cars. Stuff like that), but sex is a whole other thing. Those big pimps that deal in movie stars? Yeah, complete bullshit.

What does exist are pimps that specialize in women that look like actresses (L.A. Confidential style) and most of all, pimps that cater to Hollywoodians.

They have the most expensive and best prostitutes for the people from Hollywood (not just actors) and their friends.

Most Hollywood debauchery is just cheating and substance abuse, though.
>>
>>65002780
>These hotel memes are really fucking shit
>memes
They're copypasta you shitty newfag. Stop posting and watch for a while.
>>
>>65008478
but no one has even mentioned Joan rivers and Michelle Obama's gender yet
>>
>>65008684
what about joan rivers?
>>
>>65002541
Doesn't seem like it's too big of a deal if there are so many coke users and the doctors all seem to be doing their jobs okay. I don't see any coke scare stories in the media about Irish docs going nuts.
>>
>>65008649
Bella Thorne, Debby Ryan and a few others have certainly whored themselves out to rich arabs.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 266x200px
>>65005363
If that's true then dear god that is terrifying.
>>
>>65008649
>some Jennifer Lawrence tier actress isn't whoring herself out to Ali Baba
there's very few in that top tier. most are in the many layers of tier below that and i would not be surprised if they were whoring themselves out anyway they can as long as its hush hush
>>
>>65008862
Perhaps. I don't know.
>>
>>65008862
i'd love to know what goes on, those rich fucks are probably mega-pervs, so the actresses/models have to go along with what they want or they don't get paid. They can't just claim rape in Dubai, plus they don't want to be found out as being high class escorts.
>>
>>65008717
called our Michelle for being a transexual (there is other supporting evidence, check youtube) then a few days later she was bumped off
>>
>>65004880
How many times do you think Weinstein has fucked her? Did he fuck her underage?
>>
>>65005055
what about that high school movie? infinite light or whatever?
>>
>>65009477
The Russian mobster did though.
>>
>>65009431
>there is other supporting evidence, check youtube
its not very convincing, despite how much i would like to think it is true
>>
>>65009533
who?
>>
File: image_.jpg (74KB, 355x533px) Image search: [Google]
image_.jpg
74KB, 355x533px
>>65009586
>>
Just when you thought there had to be someone in Hollywood who would refuse to get a facelift or procedure done to their face, comes this intense A list mostly movie actor in a big award type film this year. He has moved away from the franchise role he once had. Anyway, he has a brand new scar down the side of his face where some work was performed. It is hard to tell because of his facial hair. Why get the work done if you are going to hide the results? Christian Bale ("Batman") ("The Big Short")

WHY BATEMAN WHY
>>
SEX TRADE BIOPIC WHEN

>His meetings last week in Miami were extensive and this week here in LA he has been busy for 15-16 hours a day meeting and speaking with reps of celebrities hoping to cash in on the celebrity sex trade. One thing he has noticed over the past year is that many celebrities, especially the higher profile ones no longer want to go to Dubai for these meetings. They want them to either be in Mykonos or in the Med this spring and summer or some new destination. Only the higher profile celebrities really have this option. They know that if it is reported they are in Dubai, that everyone immediately knows what they are doing there, no matter how good the cover story.

>http://okmagazine.com/photos/selena-gomez-kendall-jenner-gigi-hadid-didnt-pay-dubai/photo/1001187272/
>“American celebrities are hot commodities overseas,” the source said. “They befriend these girls and entice them to hang out by offering them luxurious experiences.”
lol at how openly this is discussed and how normies are fooled by any of it

Entire vacation and all accommodation are taken care of, "no strings attached"

Yacht season in the Med is still the number one requested time of the year.
#34 – Back for another season is this former Tweener actress from Nick who has not done anything of note since reaching adulthood. She had her own show and was not even the "star." Victoria Justice "Victorious" ("star" Ariana Grande)
>>
Um, I work for the BBC if anybody wants to ask anything?
>>
File: 1229984582-105.jpg (75KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
1229984582-105.jpg
75KB, 274x300px
>>65000270
Its true lads.

All of it.
>>
>>65009768
Give any celebrity inside you know
>>
>>65009768
Is Charlie Brooker approachable/nice? Or does he just give you that snide look and sarcastic attitude throughout making you want to punch his nose off?
>>
>>65009683
>Why get the work done if you are going to hide the results?
Perhaps Bale is ashamed of getting plastic surgery, it goes against his tough image, so this way he can cover it up for a while with his beard and make it seem more natural when he shaves his beard off.
>>
>>65009807
The Coke.
>>
>>65009664
I hate Chelsea but Roman is based, I bet she's such a feminist because he degraded her so much.
>>
>>65009768
is it all SJW there nowadays?
>>
>>65009848
Isn't sugary drinks a sure way to maintain your wieght up?
>>
>>65009808

Everybody I've met is usually really nice. I would say though, everyone... every actor I've ever met smokes. Jenna Coleman? stinks of cigarettes.
>>
>no mention of BRYAN SINGER
>>
>>65009841

Sorry. Haven't met him.

>>65009883

Not at all. It's still really oppresive and no one likes to make eye contact and the different departments all hate each other's fucking guts... but SJW? Not so much.
>>
>>65009927
Is there free speech?
Or there are some things that you can't talk about publicly?
>>
>>65009768
Are you Louis with the BBC?
>>
>>65001053
HOLY SHIT, THIS
>>
>>64996672
In college I met Billy Joe Armstrongs son Joey he said that his dad walked in on Tom Cruise getting a blow job from a man at an awards ceremony, he was later approached by Tom Cruises aid offering him money to keep quiet
>>
>>65010025

I got told off for saying hello to Graham Norton the other day if that answers your question.
>>
>>65009768
>>65009808
>I bet the BBC has been inside a lot of celebrities :^)
>>
>>65010111
Tom being gay is not new, scientology held auditions to select female actresses that straight up told them that they were auditioning to become his wife.
>>
File: 1439315109513.jpg (156KB, 967x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1439315109513.jpg
156KB, 967x1396px
>>64999984
I don't understand. Why would celebrities have 3D nude scans of themselves? What purpose does it serve? Is it some vanity thing?
>>
>>65010187
Not proof he's gay.
>>
>>65010171
he wants to know if the BBC tells you to never badmouth immigrants
>>
>>65003120
me tbqhwy
>>
>>65010235
eventually part of standard celeb contracts will be the right to use their images to create performances after their deaths/disability.

this is preparing for that.
>>
>>65009927
I've always wondered why so many smoke when Hollywood seems to have a no smoking policy or at least doesn't glamorize it as much anymore. I rarely see people smoking onscreen. Unless it's weed.
>>
>>64996672
A friend of mine who is a Personal Assistant says that J Lo likes to smoke big cigars and that she's fucks Casper Smart in the ass with a strap on. They says he is very dominant in general and is an alpha female. I've heard this from two different sources.
>>
>>65009768
Know anything about Jimmy Savile that hasn't already been confirmed?
>>
File: Affleck 1209.jpg (255KB, 2236x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Affleck 1209.jpg
255KB, 2236x1677px
>>65010477
>implying???
>>
>>65010235
You'd be surprised to which lengths these contracts go to. Very common for companies hiring someone for services to list they own rights to said materials to current media (tv, internet, movies, ads, etc) and also media that doesn't even exist. That could mean using their image after death or if some guy invents some crazy holodeck where people interact in a virtual simulation, who knows.
>>
>>65006534
>Willem DeBro
>>
>>65009431
Joan Rivers is dead???
>>
>>65010628

Yeah one too many times under the knife.
>>
>>65010578
The "media that doesn't exist yet" thing is pretty common outside of Hollywood and the film business.
>>
>>65006009
I've never known anyone who's met Dwayne Johnson to say anything bad about him. Well, except people who's opinions I don't really trust and seem like they just want to slay a sacred cow.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 470x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 470x544px
>>65010564
You bet your sweet ass
>>
>>65008649
>>65008951

Hayden Paternitytest was a high profile whore iirc
>>
>>65007701
Well meme'd
>>
>>64996672
Is that supposed to make me laugh?
>>
>>65010755
He's really nice but he likes 14 year old girls from what I've heard. He's really non-rapey about it though so people give him a pass.
>>
Mary Elizabeth Winstead makes her husband wear a cock cage when she goes off to film and he can't join her.
>>
>>65010235
Jesus those other answers were retarded.

It's pretty simple, CG is good enough these days that when it's done right it looks nearly indistinguishable from reality. This requires very accurate models of the actors/actresses to base the images off of. It's pretty easy to add clothes to a computer model but taking them off would obviously be nearly impossible. You could imagine using a full, skin tight suit but even that would be a little imperfect and you'd have to do something subtractive to that if you end up needing a scene with any bare skin.
>>
>>65008652
Its reddit teir lame unfunny shitposting dont get so defensive just because you posted that unfunny shit
>>
Idris Elba isn't as clever as he likes to think he is, bit of a chav.

Cate Blanchett could be the second most beautiful woman i've ever laid eyes on, she is just so fucking radiant. Also funny as fuck.
>>
>>65011128

>Cate Blanchett could be the second most beautiful woman i've ever laid eyes on, she is just so fucking radiant. Also funny as fuck.

How the fuck is that an insider secret? Are you an idiot?
>>
>>65011128
>bit of a chav.

a bit? he used to be a house music dj, common as dishwater
>>
>>65006894
>Then please tell us your reasoning why not?
Where is the proof?
>>
>>65011128
I have always thought of him as being a bit of a chav desu. Are all the news anchors tories? Is pretty much everyone who is a big name at the BBC a tory?
>>
/sp/ meme faggotry
>>
>>65006009 here

>>65011163
A lot of people from Hollywood are different in person than they are on screen. Cate is great as she is and she's even more amazing in person. Great human being in general.
>>
>>65011428
>A lot of people from Hollywood are different in person than they are on screen. Cate is great as she is and she's even more amazing in person. Great human being in general.

Yeah and she gave you a handjob and a free trip to Aruba.

Retarded thread.
>>
>>65011337
Where is your proof that it's bullshit?

Again, absence of evidence =/= Evidence of absence. Besides, what kind of fucking retard would out his identity on 4chan if they were famous or tied to famous productions? And how CAN you prove for certain a lot of these things unless someone recorded them doing shit? Most of these little gossip blurbs or events happen pretty fast and when shit's hectic, no time to whip out your phone.

Even if there were, ALL productions are always under a metric fuckton of legal papers and NDAs, and filming or taking photos on set is a monstrous no-no. Nobody's going to risk getting fucked up and losing their jobs/careers/reputations to earn good boy points on /tv/
>>
>>65011351

Everyone is a Tory, the funny thing is everyone calls the BBC leftie as fuck, everyone I know here hates the Labour party and is super right wing. It definately is starting to show though, there are a lot of meetings on impartiality, or the illusion of impartiality as it has been known.

There's a lot of complaints apparently.
>>
File: diane lane 80s.jpg (199KB, 498x660px) Image search: [Google]
diane lane 80s.jpg
199KB, 498x660px
I wish there were some oldfag anons who worked in Hollywood between maybe the 70s-90s and could tell /tv/ about some wacky shit that went on years ago.

We already know Tom Cruise is gay and that Disney Princesses ride the sandniggers for free swag but I wanna hear about Jack Nicholson beating someone up or how much of a cunt Bruce Willis really is or maybe hear an exciting tale about Sally Field's labia or something...
>>
>>64996672
Eva Green is actually cock hungry, that's all i'm gonna say
>>
>>64999679
Id believe you if you said literally anyone else, but watson come on nigga
>>
>>65010607
I once passed William Defoe on the brooklyn bridge and he was sweaty as fuck. That's my Bill Defoe story. Thanks.
>>
>>65001668
Did a fucking jew write this? Mel Gibson belongs in hell because of him being an anti-semite according to this garbage.
>>
File: 1439854055486.png (114KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439854055486.png
114KB, 250x250px
>>65009768
>I work for the BBC
you sure do senpai
>>
>>65011704
You think she never got drunk and had one night stands? Is she your "pure" waifu? Kek
>>
>>65011665
This is hardly news
>>
>>65011128
The BTS bit of the 3rd Hobbit where Cate Blanchett and Ian Mckellan basically fall in love was lovely.
>>
>>65011837
Maybe, but shes one of the few actresses who didnt get nudes of her leaked so you never know.

Also
>3D waifu

Nigger please. Im not some subhuman filt.
>>
>>64999679
So...You have a drunk Emma Watson right where you want her...and that's all you did?
>>
>>65012695
the term "waifu" has evolved beyond its original meaning.

if you have a 2D waifu you're basically a fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>65000172
>She doesn't shave
hnnnnnnnng
>>
File: 1451259322294.gif (963KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451259322294.gif
963KB, 245x245px
Any noomi rapace stories?
>>
>>65013207
I heard she raped a guy back in '03.
>>
>>65001734
>Kevin Smith. "orders" around 5 to 15 pancakes to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.
>The creepiest part is I never see the pancakes leave, just delivered.
5 to 15? Are you sure you aren't some starving North Korean? He'd eat like 100 pancakes in one sitting.
>>
How legit are those "blind gossip" websites? I know sometimes they get their guesses wrong, but is the info legit to begin with or just shit maybe some jealous third-party made up?
>>
>>65013418
You can check the old stuff from like 10 years ago and a surprising amount of it has later been confirmed. Take it with a pinch of salt, but it's more likely than you think.
>>
>>65010886
> You will never be Mary's cockslave.
>>
>>65012766
Yes, I'm not going to lick her feet or eat her shit or ask her to crush my balls like you spergs would if you were able to talk to women
>>
>>65005458
What's the meaning of life?
>>
>>65013597

No, have her lick you and use her like the drunken bitch she is.
>>
A relative of Nolan said a few years back that he's a stuck up asshole. I wonder if anyone from Hollywood agrees/disagrees?
>>
>>65013242
Noomi Rape Ace?
>>
File: what doth life.jpg (37KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
what doth life.jpg
37KB, 350x465px
>>65013603
>>65013603
>>
>>65013730
TBQH there's plenty of evidence of that out in the open.
>>
>>65013889
Sauce?
>>
>>65011598
How would you possibly get caught? Rumors spread among cast and crew like wildfire. How do you know whether it's a crew guy, a star, an extra, or somebody's spouse or friend?

If you leaked Star Wars spoilers, they'd move heaven and earth to catch you, but rumors and anecdotes? No fucking way.

I'm not saying for sure that celebrities post on 4chan, but if I was one, I sure as hell would to get back some sense of being a regular person.
>>
>>65011635
Then who the FUCK is pulling the strings there to make the BBC a goddamn lefty network paragon?
Are they deluded enough to believe the ride will last forever?
>>
>>65009768
You guys use the word series instead of seasons, what the hell do you call the entire show?
>>
>>65000415
She's Irish.

Both sides of her family are Irish. The Mara side own the NY Giants and the Rooney side owns the Pittsburgh Steelers. Literally two of the wealthiest families on Earth. Both sides of her family are billionaires. She's nearly 100% Irish, and 0% jewish.
>>
>>65014287
The BBC is very upper middle class, indeed whereas in the 70s and 80s people from working class people started to make headway in the BBC, in the past decade it has reverted back to being a domain of the upper middle class. Honestly, all this talk of racial diversity, when the class diversity has gone back 50 years.
>>
>>65011647
>Jack Nicholson
>bruce willis

Yeah, I'd like to hear this stuff. Someone mentioned Nicholson being documented as abusive, let's hear about that.
>>
>>65006009
>RDJ

Does RDJ get mad if people look down on guys who screw up their lives? I know he's pretty into defending guys like Mel Gibson.

I remember him walking out of an interview because he didn't like the guys questions. He obviously can do that if he wants to but I was hoping he'd either answer them honestly or fire back at the nosy reporter with jokes or snarky comebacks.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.