[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"HE MUST STAND TRIAL!" Oh, you mean like Dooku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24

File: Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png (1MB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png
1MB, 819x1024px
>"HE MUST STAND TRIAL!"

Oh, you mean like Dooku?

You fucking asshat.
>>
>>64992602
>Oh, you mean like Dooku?
Dooku was too dangerous to be kept alive.
>>
>>64992620
hi sheev
>>
>>64992602
>executes Dooku without trial
>realizes it was wrong
>later stops Mace from doing the same to sheev

pottery
>>
>>64992620
THE OPPRESION OF THE SITH
>>
>>64992602
Sheev was the head of the Republic, him being a Sith isn't a crime. Jedi can't just go around killing members of the government.

Dooku was a Separatist general.

Not really the same.
>>
File: 1342291541737.jpg (23KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1342291541737.jpg
23KB, 361x361px
Why didn't they just extract Anakin's cum to breed a race of super-jedi with high midichlorian count? There wouldn't have been a need for the clone army then.
>>
>>64992694
Its a good question. Why clone some scrub headhunter instead of Yoda? Imagine 5 billion Yodas
>>
>>64992694
What could go wrong?
>>
>>64992687
They know that the sith lord (which of there is only one due to the rule of two) set up the assination of padme
>>
In my opinion Dooku was evil!
>>
>>64992663
Because sheev promised to teach him how to save people you jerk off. he even says " I NEED HIM" right before he kills mace
>>
>>64992694
How do you control an army of Vaders?
>>
>>64992762
Sand
>>
File: hammond_1.png (184KB, 361x316px) Image search: [Google]
hammond_1.png
184KB, 361x316px
>>64992694
Why not build a theme park filled with dinosaurs, what could go wrong?
>>
HENCE FORTH
>>
>>64992602
Anakin cared about Sheev on a personal level.
>>
>>64992620
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64992736
They know Sheev is force sensitive, and may or may not be a Sith, both of which probably aren't crimes.

The Jedi can't kill the most powerful government offical just because they don't like his religion, or because they think he might be the Seperatist leader.
And even if he was, his position still demands a trial.
>>
>>64992799
DUBS
>>
>>64992823
Yeah thats why they were arresting him presumably for trial when he pulled a fucking light saber and killed two jedi.
>>
NO NO NO
>>
>>64992900YOU WILL CHECK EM
>>
>>64992900
YOOOOOOOOOOOOU have LAHHHSSTT
>>
>>64992602
>trying to make sense out of Revenge of the Sith's script.
ya blew it
>>
>>64992602
well to be fair, Dooku didn't say anything about wanting to live.
>>
>>64992781
But it gets everywhere!
>>
>>64992789
>implying Jurassic Park is a bad idea.
IRL TRexes were just shitty scavengers and not some horror movie death machines, they'd be easy as fuck to contain
>>
>>64992837
Its not sure what authority they had to do that. And Sheev, as the head of state granted special powers during a time war declared the Jedi traitors. Its pretty clear with order 66 he had the power to do so. Making their arrest attempt null and void.

But more importantly its not Anikin was watching all that, he just came in and saw Mace standing over Sheev. And yeah, he must stand trial.

Damn dude, I can't believe you are making me defend dialog from III
>>
File: ironic.jpg (59KB, 1223x539px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
59KB, 1223x539px
>>64992602
IYROWNIC
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars%3a_Darth_Plagueis Look at the cover of this book.

Snoke confirmed plageuis
>>
>>64992602
i agree with anakin, just because sheev fired lightning, had an evil cackle, wanted supreme executive power forever, had a disfigured monster face, talked about how evil the jedi were and how advantageous being a sith was, recognized dooku as a sith lord, remembered the tragedy of darth plagueis, a sith lord, and admitted his alliance with the dark side of the force doesn't mean he's a sith lord
>>
>>64993019
he could save others from singles

but not himself
>>
>>64993051
>Disney trying to portray Sheev as too weak to even kill his master because they knows they will never, ever outdo the Emperor
Pathetic
>>
>>64992680
Friendly reminder that Sith CANNOT OPPRESS

They have no power
>>
>>64993014
The Jedi were "keepers of peace and justice." Even as head of a governing body he can still be arrested for breaking the law, as far as I remember and correct me if I'm wrong the Jedi hadn't been declared traitors when they went in for arrest?

Either way, despite the legality of it under the law of the Senate, the Jedi Order upholds the values of justice and the light side, if they think something is going to upset that they would probably say fuck you Senator Palpatine, this is for the greater good.

With good reason too, regardless of whether or not written law says he was in the right, Sheev was an evil motherfucker and Dindu got it right by going to arrest him on the authority of the Jedi council.
>>
>>64993163
Actually Sith have unlimited power
>>
>>64993014
From Star Wars Wiki:

"The Jedi Order had policing authority under the Galactic Republic and could conduct criminal investigations and make arrests.[8] Some even became experienced in local criminal and policing matters.[9] However, the Jedi served the Republic as a whole as keepers of the peace and guardians of justice.[10]"

Served republic as a whole, not the senate. I feel like that is stated in the movie as well.
>>
File: screw the mods.jpg (165KB, 964x720px) Image search: [Google]
screw the mods.jpg
165KB, 964x720px
Why did Mace debate with Anakin about whether to kill or arrest Sheev instead of just moving his saber 20cm forward and killing Sheev? Mace had his saber like right next to Sheev's neck. Since when does Mace listen to Anakin? He would just do what he thought was right and tell Anakin so afterwards. Out of character.

Why does Anakin not arrest Sheev after he kills Mace Windu? Anakin said to Mace that he needed to bring Sheev in to stand trial. But he immediately forgets this and pledges loyalty and subservience to Sheev in order to save his wife from a bad dream he had.

Why does he completely forget the reason he pledged loyalty to Sheev was to save his wife? He chokes his own wife, then when she dies he literally has no reason to stay with Sheev, who he knows is an evil sith lord who engineered the war to grab power.

How can we take this movie seriously is the central character is portrayed as a complete retard? How can we emphasise with the character?
>>
>>64993224
I'm sure that would go over well.

Yo man, fuck ya'lls laws 'n shit. We the good guys and maybe its not "legal" but the chancellor was Sith, and like thats bad in our religion. We think he was behind the whole war, we killed him, so yeah. We good.

Looking at the results of the arrest and murder attempt we can guess it probably wouldn't have went to down too well if they actually did kill him.
>>
You do remember he didn't want to kill Dooku right?
>>
Lucas is a fucking HACK

I'd like to see the piece of legislation that gives the jedi any jurisdiction over anything

They're a self-appointed shady galaxy police cult
>>
>>64993430

Well then he shouldn't have. Sheev didn't force him.
>>
>>64993374
By all they would have to do is review the security footage and see he straight up murdered two Jedi. It's within the Jedi rights to make an arrest, during this arrest, the quotes from Starwarswiki (which I'll treat as fairly reliable) prove this.

As far as I can tell, the Jedi Order is a self governing body.
>>
>>64993345
Anakin needed Sheev to save Padame. Even after Sheev said he didn't know how to do it, he was still the best chance he had, as the Jedi didn't have the skill, and would probably turn on Anakin both for helping to kill Mace and for having a secret bride.

The bigger question is why stay with Sheev after Padame is dead, which I guess is because he already fucked up everything there was nothing left to do than to just keep rolling with the darkside.
>>
>>64993345
anakin was basically tricked into becoming evil

oh shit, i killed windu, well i guess that makes me evil now, time to slaughter the separatists and kill all the younglings even though sheev doesn't know how to save padme and she's going to die soon
>>
The shittiest part? Because of Windu's actions Palpatine was able to declare the Jedi's traitors and give himself emergency power. If Windu had just exposed him before the senate, his killing of Palpatine thereafter might have been justified in the eyes of the republic. He payed them like chumps.
>>
>>64993534
>>64993584

I think that Vader became delusional that if he trained enough in the dark side he would be able to still save Padme, it was his only bit of hope. He was blindly believing Palpatine because he had nothing else

>my headcanon
>>
>>64993479
They pulled out their sabers first and in a threatening manner, and Sheev is the most powerful person in the government, the Jedi's authority is questionable. He could claim self defence plus treason.
>>
>>64993597
How do you prove it in front of the Senate though? Just going, well... Anakin said he said guys, he must be evil!
He wanted to detain him to stop him from being an evil cunt basically until they can prove it formally with a trial. Dindu going there and trying to arrest him was a form of prevention
>>
>>64993597
Basically the Jedi became too delusional and arrogant
>>
>>64993597
why didn't the jedi just show the security footage of sheev talking to anakin to the senate

why didn't they just arrest sheev in public

why didn't obi wan and yoda team up against sheev

why did yoda suddenly give up fighting sheev after falling down once
>>
>>64992762
High ground
>>
>>64993631
Yeah he could claim it, but the Jedi knew he was bullshit at that point, they are self governing, regardless of whether or not this is morally righ way of law enforcement, it seems to be how it is and we know for a fact that sheev was an evil cunt, dindu got it right. greater good all that.
>>
>>64993703
Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>64992996
They weren't scavengers, one off-the-cuff comment does not invalidate research.

Also Jurassic Park's main problem was cheaping out on the staff, Hammond learned that lesson but ellie fucked with his head.
>>
>>64993673
What this guy said
>>64993703
>arrest him in public
>show evidence and then arrest
>etc.
>>
>>64992900
UNLIMITED POWER
>>
>>64993741
Yeah we as the viewers know. But most people in the Galactic Republic dont have copies of the DVDs. Although I think the EU says it was streaming on some of the planets.
>>
>>64993703
In the novelisation obi wan asks to go fight sheev with him but Yoda says no we will both die basically
>>
>>64993792
That makes sense, but I can understand dindus sense of urgency. From memory I think he does say that there is a time constraint especially because sheev just got control over the republics armies
>>
I always wondered what that blue alien guard thought about Sheevs plans for basically an only white human empire. Seems like he would be out of a job.
>>
>>64993850
Yeah but what the fuck are the people of the Galatic Republic going to do. I'm pretty confident that the Jedi could have convinced the senate that sheev was evil. It was the truth after all and with enough investigation it would have come out. He probably would have been put to death anyway.
>>
>>64993909
With the death of Darth Tyranus and Sheev basically giving them Greivous' location, he was scared that Sheev was planning something.
>>
>>64993703

Sheev basically had total control of the senate and the clone army by that point. In order to de-throne the Chancellor they basically needed to stage a coup. He would never have been convicted in an actual trial because he had total control over the Republic government.
>>
>>64993836
Wait, Sheev is floating?

>Also, grant me dubs, Sheev
>>
>>64993941
>an "advanced" republic
>full sign of liberalism
>death penalty still existing
Lol
>>
>>64993748
That's a good trick
>>
>>64993982
The Jedi make their own rules up, I'm pretty sure it's established they do things their way, regardless of whether or not it's fully democratic.

This was even moreso true at this stage because they had to stage a coup like >>64993964
said
>>
>>64993941
The people could do what they did do, turn the clone army on them.

>hey hear us out, i know we killed sheev and it kind of makes is look like traitors in a time of war staging a coup, but trust us because we are just this weird inquestionable religious order with a shit ton of autonomy.
The clones were probably ordered to turn on the Jedi if they killed Sheev anyway.
>>
File: 1453017381872.jpg (3MB, 7712x4352px) Image search: [Google]
1453017381872.jpg
3MB, 7712x4352px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64993974
definitely not floating
>>
File: NeonRibsNion.jpg (40KB, 212x431px) Image search: [Google]
NeonRibsNion.jpg
40KB, 212x431px
>>64992694
>>64992725
EU but, in the Force Unleashed II they clone the dead protagonist from the previous game dozens of times and all of them apart from the new protagonist ended up as deformed abominations.
>>
>>64993051
Didn't they actually say it wasn't him?
>>
>>64994056
i don't like sand
>>
>>64994056
That looks a tad shooped.
>>
>>64994056
>Luke is sand.
Poetry
>>
>>64994145
JJ also said that Khan wasn't the antagonist in star trek. lying cunt he is

smokey = plagueis
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x544px
>>64993748
Gooooooood
>>
Dooku wasn't the Senate so unlike Sheev, killing him wouldn't be treason.
>>
>>64994052
I daresay you are right, but I think if the republic is punishing the Jedi order for not giving sheev a trial, they would have given the Jedi a trial and the truth would have come out. And when it's revealed he is a sith that planned the assassination of padme etc. And yeah it might cause them some troubles as people question their methods but at that point the Jedi won't be surprised if the clone army turns on them and wouldn't have gone down so easily.
>>
File: 1453024098308.jpg (107KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453024098308.jpg
107KB, 1914x1080px
>>64994157
Nah, it's legit.
>>
Why does General Grievous get no respect?
>>
The idea was to capture Dooku and free Palpatine. Obi-Wan wasn't there to kill Dooku, and he was unconscious when Anakin did the deed.
>>
>>64994355
he was pretty good in the cartoon
>>
>>64994289
Some rouge organization killing the head of state during a time of war, the Jedi would have been outlawed and declared enemies of the state immediately, it might come out later that Sheev was behind it all, but after the order was basically destroyed.
Basically killing Sheev, and even trying to arrest him in the manner they tried wouldn't have worked out.

>>64994355
Because most people didnt watch those those cartoons, and in the movie he was pretty underwhelming. I mean he looses his sabers in like 5min, he looses 2 hands in like 3 min.

Kind of like Maul, cool design, interesting gimmick, but not handeled like Vader in the OT.
>>
>>64994557
You're probably right, that being said the Jedi are very powerful in their own right. I'm just not sure they would have been eradicated if order 66 didn't exist, if the clones didn't get the jump on them but it did and this whole discussions was based purely off what ifs.

Interesting but I guess
>>
>>64994386
Also the chancelor ordered his death, and he was the top of the government. Even if the Jedi were autonomous, its still like "I'm 18, and the head of state told me to kill this traitor who cut my hand off."
>>
>>64994557
villains who only stick around for one movie like grevious or maul are pretty much doomed to be pussy pushovers

the villain power rankings pretty much correspond to how many movies they can make it through. sheev is the most powerful as he's in all of them, followed by vader, followed by dooku who stuck around by two, followed by all the pussy pushovers who die in 1 movie

basically, if the villain is written for only one movie, they pretty much HAVE to be a pussy. i'm sure if grevious was in clone wars he would have done some cool shit
>>
>>64994557
Too many villains, too little time to showcase them, work through anakins decent and the way that sheev manipulated it all. Plus the war.

I really liked both Grievous and Maul but there just wasn't enough time in the movie for them to be fleshed out and given a real shot.
>>
>>64994642
Also screen time and dialog. Maul says like 4 words and Greivous doesn't really say anything worth remembering, unlike Vader or Sheev, even Dooku.
>>
>>64994673
They could have combined them. It would have been cool to see Maul come back in III all robot, kind of foreshadowing Vader, and adding more drama to the fight.
>>
>>64994642
>>64994673
Does that mean Kylo Ren will be at least as good as Dooku and better than maul and grievous? Even though he got wrecked by an untrained little girl and a janitor/storm trooper?
>>
>>64994849
yes hopefully
>>
>>64994849
Are you talking about him as a character is power level? He has time to grow and for us to get attached to him for better or worse so I hope so.
>>
>>64994355
>>64994133
>>64993622
>>64992900
>>64992811
>>64992799
Gotta check em
>>
Jedi Council already lost when they allowed Anakin near Sheev in addition to telling the kid that he'll be the most strongest Jedi ever thus making him even more arrogant than your average Jedi
>>
>>64994355
He's just not that interesting of a villain. Being a four-armed cyborg that can flail around four lightsabers at once just feels gimmicky. The fight between Grievous and Kenobi is boring because it's a foregone conclusion that Kenobi is going to win and there is no emotional weight at all to the fight; it's all flash with no substance.

Grievous just feels like the product of some marketing drones trying to sell toys and/or appeal to the least common denominator ("Darth Maul was cool because he had two lightsabers. What's even cooler than two lightsabers? FOUR lightsabers!").
>>
>>64992762
With an army of padme's held hostage
>>
File: Saving Anakin.png (1023KB, 1180x764px) Image search: [Google]
Saving Anakin.png
1023KB, 1180x764px
Obiwan
>Leaves his best friend to burn to death for hours in pure agony
Sheev
>Travels to Mustafar just to save Anakin and gives him free medical care at the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center

Why is Sheev such a bad guy again?
>>
>>64995469
i never realized just how fucked up anakin was after laying in that lava

the dude is a charred nugget
>>
>>64992762
Ketracel-white
>>
>>64995469
>burn to death for hours

Small price to pay for destabilizing the entire Republic and destroying the Jedi Order, even if Obi wan killed him Palpatine would have found another apprentice.
>>
>>64995469
Because the prosthetics were literally shit tier

And he only saved Vader so he could use him later
>>
>>64994133
>EU

fuck off
>>
>>64995518
>Palpatine would have found another apprentice

like who? pretty much all of the jedi were dead at that point
>>
Sort of off topic, but Star Wars nonetheless.

I read cracked to pass time in the break room or while i'm shitting. Fuck you, some of it is interesting.

Anyway, came across this:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-luke-shouldve-joined-dark-side/

I'm not a Star Wars fan but it kinda makes sense. So, do they have a point, or is it just pointless clickbait?
>>
>>64992620
How the fuck is handless Dooku more dangerous than Sheev?
>>
>>64995365

What do you think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
>>
>>64993014

But order 66 was something coded into the clones, it wasnt an order carried out due to autorithy or politics.
>>
>>64995559
he could've found ob1
>>
>>64995518
>Palpatine would have found another apprentice.
Wasnt Palpatines manipulation over Anakin like a 20 year slow and careful process? Since Qui Gon Jin found him. Finding a new one would have been annoying after all that work
>>
>>64992762
brain control chips which are canon
>>
>>64995918
Sheev only gave a fuck about him post AotC, he didn't care about him during TPM and until he got rekt by Dooku
>>
>>64992762
An army of Lukes
>>
File: 133441931993.gif (3MB, 436x303px) Image search: [Google]
133441931993.gif
3MB, 436x303px
>>64993703

>why didn't the jedi just show the security footage of sheev talking to anakin to the senate
>why didn't they just arrest sheev in public

Because Lucas is a hack lol

>why didn't obi wan and yoda team up against sheev

I assume that Obi wan is so weak compared to Yoda and Sheev that he would've been dead weight on the fight, the Emperor could've simply attacked Obi Wan and Yoda would've been forced to protect him, at which point they're both fucked.

>why did yoda suddenly give up fighting sheev after falling down once

He is 800 years old+ and he broke his hip when he fell, also he lost his lightsaber i guess. Point is he was weak and tired and apparently there was a bunch of clone troopers or whatever coming to help Sheev.
>>
>>64995559
>only Jedis can be turned into the dark side
>>
File: 1333760919264.jpg (68KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
1333760919264.jpg
68KB, 494x358px
>>64993937

"Do i still get paid as your bodyguard/secretary guy?"
"Yes"
"sold"
>>
>>64995813
>shaggy from scooby do literally a jedi
>>
>>64994849

I hope not, i like that he is a fuck up. I hope he defects in episode 8 and becomes a good guy only to get killed by Snoke or some other knight of Ren.
>>
>>64996009
>implying it's easy to just find a force sensitive person like that
>>
>>64993941
You don't realize that the senate was going to shit even before Palpatine got there. They were always a bit power hungry and let Sheev slip right on in because he was able to give them what they wanted in return for his power.
>>
>>64995813
Why didn't one of them just use the Force to crush his skull or lift him off the ground? Yoda could easily lift an X-wing. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Grievous wasn't force-sensitive, right? It's not like he could have resisted.
>>
>>64994324
Where are these from?
>>
>>64996200

Because they're idiots. That is exactly what Mace Windu did, he just force crushed his fucking lungs.
>>
>>64996156
1) Capture some Jedi
2) Use ysalamir to prevent them from using the Force to escape
3) Hook them up to IVs to harvest midichlorians
4) Implant the midichlorians in clones you can control. Bam -- instant dark Jedi
>>
>>64992602
I want plebs to go.
>hayden was a horrible actor!
>Muh OT
Anakin was supposed to be a cocky, selfish, whiney , spoiled brat. He went from street urchin to being told he's the chosen one that will bring balance to the galaxy. At that point he was emotionally unstable, as he saw his mother(the only other person he's loved) die and his power wasn't enough to save her. Hayden deserved an Oscar my good friend.
>I just typed all that out and actually stopped myself from paragraphs more of ranting
Adderall, not even once
>>
>>64995365
>it's a foregone conclusion that Kenobi is going to win
Are you kidding me? How could Obi lose if he was alive in the next movie?

It's boring because the choreography was terrible.
>>
>>64996350
which movie do you think he deserved an oscar for? top lel
>>
>>64996376
I don't think you know what "foregone conclusion" means.
>>
File: troynestoraggy.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
troynestoraggy.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>64992762
we don't need to control them we need to UNLEASH them
>>
>>64992602
In retrospect, Sheev's assholery towards Dooku made sense to Anakin as Sheev wound up being a Sith. But when Mace Windu started pulling the same shit, Anakin realized that the Jedi were self-righteous shitheads who couldn't be bothered to adhere to their own principles.
>>
File: 1436980488161.gif (576KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1436980488161.gif
576KB, 500x306px
>>64995365
darth maul is cool because he looks cool, fights cool and is an threatening villain

he's basically the opposite of kylo ren in everyway
>>
>>64996156
In the EU, Vader wasn't the only Sith/force sensitive Sheev had in his disposal

Even the Disney canon shows other force sensitives in service to the Empire/Sheev
>>
File: 1453013485068.jpg (2MB, 935x4688px) Image search: [Google]
1453013485068.jpg
2MB, 935x4688px
>>64995469
How did sheev get him out of there? Did he fireman carry him to a ship?
>>
File: we're pilot and gunner.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
we're pilot and gunner.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
>>64996882
>>
>>64996882
>What is the Force?
>>
>>64995518
>Small price to pay for destabilizing the entire Republic and destroying the Jedi Order
>Thinking Sheev wouldn't have succeeded without Anakin
nigga Sheev was taking over with or without Anakin.

Hell he even gave the Jedi a fighting chance in his pursuit of his perfect apprentice. You need to watch the movies again

>>64995962
You also need to watch the ending pf Phantom Menace and how creepy and obvious it is Sheev was already lusting over Anakin.
>>
He wasn't jumping with joy at killing him
>>
>>64992687
Honestly, with how buddy-buddy the Jedi and the Republic were, being a Sith probably was a crime under Republic law.
>>
File: 1451951887029.jpg (397KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1451951887029.jpg
397KB, 1000x625px
>>64996882
This is brilliant.
>>
>>64993163
AND IT WILL NEVER....

oh shit

What's the line?

will never...will never....come back? Rejoin?

Shit...
>>
>>64993622
Vader just let himself be consumed by the dark side and be an evil bastard because he didn't have anything left to live for.
Thats why every other time he's on screen in the OT is him whining about "THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE".
>>
>>64993163
this is true. oppression by definition comes from someone in a position of power and sith are some of the most despised minority in the galaxy
>>
>>64996350
Hayden was a fucking AWFUL actor like Padme.
Character motivation doesn't translate to good acting you idiot, and he about as much emotional projection as the 15 year old he played.
>>
>>64997977
>troll post but
Just because they're a minority doesn't mean anything. They're a minority that can SHOOT LIGHTNING and MIND CONTROL WEAK BITCHES and other shit.
>>
>>64995609
I'm not giving that piece of shit libcuck clickbait site any clicks but what are these reasons? Because Luke is white so he's evil?
>>
File: 1453007835794.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453007835794.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>64998307
>white
>not evil
Pick one.
>>
>>64996694
not canon
>>
>>64994133
Force Unleashed II wasn't even canon in terms with the EU, it was literally fan wanking: the game. You cannot clone force sensitives.
>>
>>64998121
...Okay do you just contradicted yourself. He's an angsty 15 year old. And he acted like a angsty 15 year old. He's not going to portray some calm well collected Jedi
>>
>>64992602
He regretted what he did to dooku, as he exemplified by saying "I shouldn't have done that" after killing him. He didn't want to make the same mistake again.
>>
>>64992680
WILL NEVER RETURN
>>
File: sheev.jpg (2MB, 935x3886px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
2MB, 935x3886px
>>64996882
>seeing someone repost something you made
All of my yes
>>
>>64996200
most of the time in that cartoon that made Grevious faster than the fucking force. It was some of the most retarded shit.
>>
>>64993703
Why not release the footage on the galactic internet?
>>
File: 1453033493055.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
1453033493055.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>64992900
>>
>you are now aware that the shit about having a trial was just bullshit from Anakin to keep sheev alive long enough to get information from him
>>
>>64996882
>>65000844
Who'd be Dr. Pavel?
>>
>>64992725
>Imagine 5 billion Yodas
So, India then
>>
>>64992996
>TRexes were just shitty scavengers
>he still believes that meme
>>
>>64993748
> and this is why people like Han owned a blaster
>>
>>64994056
> he just did
>>
>>64994324
> Corn Head Helmet

gee i wonder why they passed on that
>>
I still don't understand Dooku as a character whatsoever. Guess George fucking hated Christopher.
>>
Can somebody explain how being a Sith is a bad thing?

They're always being looked at as terrible people, but surely there are good Sith as well, right?
>>
>>64999647
Why can't you? It makes sense that space magic wouldn't embolden clones but that doesn't explain why they come out crippled.
>>
>>65002486
Not really. The dark side kind of corrupts you into this full retard Chaos Marine mode where the weak must die.
>>
File: 1448344307797.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1448344307797.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>64996882

>Senator Organa? I'm Jedi Council, uhm, you don't get to bring friends
>They're not my friends
>Theysa worka for da Sith Lord
>SHEEV?
>Get them in i'll call it in!
>Listen up! The flight plan i filled up lists me, my men and senator organa but only one of you! Whoever talks first gets to stay in the dropship!
>Tell me about the Sith Lord! Why does he want the war!? A lot of loyalty for a clone!
>Or perhaps he is wondering why you would shoot a man before putting him in an escape pod
>At least you can talk! Who are you!?
>It doesn't matter who i am, what matters is the force
>No one cared who i was until i used the force
>If i cut you will you die?
>It would be extremely treasonous
>You're a big sith
>It's treason then... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHRGH
>No this can't be happening! YOU'RE THE TRAITOR!
>NO NO! YOU WILL DIE
>>
File: 1446609573737.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446609573737.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>65002703

Sheev didn't do anything wrong. It was vader that kept murdering people over nothing.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.