[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
GIBS ME DAT OSCAR
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 57
>Black people want equality
>We give them an equal opportunity to prove themselves as actors in film and television
>They don't have any outstanding performances/roles for the year and they cry racism
>"WHERE MUH REPRESENTATION"

Why is it white people's fault if your people are lackluster and have no amazing accomplishments?

Everyone is free to prove their own individual merits in this country, and black people are given Oscars for basically just showing up, because of how guilt-whipped white people are.

You don't see Asians or Latinos crying about 'muh lack of representation' because they know they didn't even try. At least they accept it.

Blacks just want free participation awards, even if they didn't participate that year. Lmao. Like fucking welfare.

Pic related, this guy is at least 75% white, but he'll still cry about slavery like he was actually there, and like it actually happened yesterday.
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (41 KB, 599x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chimpout.jpg
41 KB, 599x417
>>64956087
>black people's biggest film role for the year 'creed' was thought up and commissioned by the kind graces of a famous white man
>a white man who has been in hollywood and is a household name but has never won an oscar himself
>academy decides to give the nomination to the white guy (stallone), because hes the mastermind of the entire production and he really deserves it
>the no name chimps cry about it, even though they wouldnt even have a paycheck without the man

baka 2bh
>>
latinos will fully understand the negro in the upcoming decade. the Zimmerman trial with how liberals teamed up with nogs to label Zman as a full white white supremacist showed how the Left will throw all other non whites under the bus to save their pet niggers.
>>
OSCAR

W
E
L
F
A
R
E
>>
blacks make it extremely hard to like them with this type of shit and all the crime they do but deflect it and blame someone else. just imagine if Lincoln wasn't assinated, he would have sent them all to the carribean to live.
>>
File: Poe Dameron.jpg (109 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Poe Dameron.jpg
109 KB, 640x360
>>64956292
White people mostly accept and love the latino people

I have no problem with latinos breeding with whites and creating a superior native race, or asians for that matter

Eventually we're going to have to make a decision in this country to band together against the jews, and against the blacks

Just realize that when the time comes, we have your back
>>
>>64956406
anon...i ....have bad news for you about Isaac....he isnt exactly.......non jewish.
>>
>>64956457
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1855
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (41 KB, 600x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
41 KB, 600x578
>>64956392
And them trying to steal everyones women, and bragging about stupid shit that isnt real, and spending all their money on fucking shoes, and trying to take credit for historical events they had nothing to do with, like the Pyramids, or Jesus

they're a meme race through and through
>>
>>64956521
>Verdict: Barely a Jew.

wew lad
>>
>>64956533
I can handle them claiming the egyptians as their own because to them ALL africans are black but to say the fucking Incas and Chinese were black is just fucking insane.
>>
>>64956406
>Browsing /gif/
>Accidentally open up one of the various cuck webms that is littered throughout that shit hole
>White woman screaming "fuck this Jewish whore!" to the black guy
>Wait, what?
>Click another video
>Click another
>Every single one the 'white' woman is saying "fuck this filthy jew pussy" in them
>Realize the jews are the cucks here, and they are pretending to be white to make the real Europeans look bad

Can you really blame Hitler?

He knew. And he tried to warn us all.
>>
>>64956657
you realize the male actors who are "white" are actually jew. I can't say if Danny D is white or jew since Britain has a history of being cucks and allowing jews to live in their nation safely.
>>
File: selma-movie-poster.jpg (657 KB, 1920x2996) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
selma-movie-poster.jpg
657 KB, 1920x2996
>>64956087
I like how, any time black people just decide to show up somewhere, and make a shitty flick about 'muh struggle', it's INSTANTLY Oscar worthy, even if it's a talentless "you didnt even try" pile of shit. Pic related.

And this year, they actually, figuratively, literally, spiritually, did not even try. They didn't even show up. They didn't do shit and they still want an award.

Tell me, chimpanzoo, for which movie do you want this award?
>uhhh uhhh shiiiettt

They didn't even make a meme movie this year, they just want the free award without working for it. Typical shit from the worst race.
>>
>>64956657
>Accidentally open up one of the various cuck webms
Yeah, accidentally
>>
#ForWhatMovie?

Really though, their entire argument is dismantled when you realize they haven't been in ANY fucking movies this year
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHAT.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>64956657
why is this allowed?
>>
>>64956271
MUH BEASTS OF NO BURDEN

M-MUH DARK TOWAH
>>
>>64956087
Their entre current state of mind is welfare provided by the white man, so of course they're going to demand more ways to be parasitic. They're like children, and the white man is like the bad parent that can't say no.
>>
>>64956457
How is he jewish?
>>
>>64956876
why you think whites get blamed for the trans-atlantic slave trade when jews owned all the ships and were head of the merchant organizations? the porn thing is to make whites seem sexually inferior, the blaming for slavery is to make whites seem morally inferior. marketing is superior to the truth. jews have put a number on white people.
>>
File: 1445900137443.png (967 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445900137443.png
967 KB, 1920x1080
>Creed didn't get a nomination
>Fucking Bridge of Spies did

That is fucking bullshit
>>
>>64956787
And the only reason 12 years a Slave got any awards was for the outstanding white actors in that film
>>
>>64956933
look >>64956521
>>
>>64956978
Hello millennial. Bridge Of Spies is better cinema than your nostalgia bait shill flick.
>>
File: 768.gif (3 MB, 325x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
768.gif
3 MB, 325x260
>This board will never be nuked
>>
>>64956963
africans sold their own people as slaves.

in fact the only place in the world where slavery still exists, is africa, and its black on black slavery.

if you want to blame white people for 'buying slaves' blame your own goddamn people for enslaving themselves to begin with.
>>
>>64957037
>reddit show gif
>reddit political outlook

Why are you even here?
>>
>>64957028
Last fight scene in Creed > Prisoner transfer scene in Bridge of Spies
>>
>>64957037
this website is the only place left where free speeh exists.
>>
>>64957137
>watching movies with "fight scenes"
Looks like hotpockets are back on the menu.
>>
>>64956978
I saw both. Bridge of spies is the better movie with better acting and an interesting story. Creed is just a boxing movie, not a whole lot of depth to it.
>>
>>64957037
>shaving your head
>listening to nigger music
>selling drugs
>letting another man sleep with your wife

Heisenberg was so cucked he might as well have been a nigger
>>
There are generally 2 arguments for it: one is that there are several great performances by black actors this year but the fact that they were all ignored means statistically there is likely some form of racism in the Oscars, which lines up with the fact that most people behind it are old and white.

The second is that the entire process for discovering actors is racially tainted. Casting companies play a big part in deciding who gets exposure and a chance to show off their talent and be in larger movies. There's also the danger that picking black actors for a movie will make it sell less, leading to more safe choices of white actors.

While I think these are both factors, they're overstated by most people complaining about racism in Hollywood, especially considering the counterbalancing factors from a lot of the progressives in Hollywood.
>>
>>64956087

Liberals have taught blacks over the past several decades that they are entitled to Equality of Outcome.

If blacks and whites have equal footing and equal opportunity in a field, and whites perform better, then that is "racism" and needs to be compensated for. Namely by giving free shit to people just for being black.
>>
>>64957236
no other race does this. i never see latinos fucking bitch ever about this. i really dont want trump to win the election simply because it would allow more latinos into america and when they become the majority no white guilt is left to help nogs. latinos will fucking give a wake up call to the chimps and force their lazy asses to pick up a shovel or book and fucking work for their money.
>>
>>64957324
I'm not convinced by this "Latinos are the okay kind of shitskin" meme that I've been seeing.
>>
File: 1449803754408.jpg (74 KB, 960x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449803754408.jpg
74 KB, 960x714
>>64957200
i'm pretty sure the niggers do the cucking
>>
File: Oscar welfare.jpg (169 KB, 754x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oscar welfare.jpg
169 KB, 754x682
>>64956087
I don't want to live in this fucking country anymore. Niggers are just too much.

You realize every fucking year unless you give them a free Oscar (to accompany the rest of their free white-provided welfare) they will be bitching and moaning about 'muh injustice' for the rest of time.

Black people miss their job interview because they are smoking crack. White man's fault.
Black dude in jail because he robbed a convenience store for that fast money. White man's fault.
Black women not attractive enough to make money in a film that needs high international sales. Still somehow white man's fault.

Fuck these fucking people man. So god damn annoying. White people can literally have NOTHING unless they give some of it up to the filthy grabbing selfish nog bastards who contribute nothing to this country.

FUCK OFF NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64956787
I dunno man, Beasts of No Nation was pretty good and also about "muh struggle"
I have a feeling that they just didn't want to give a prestigious award to anyone involved in a film by Netflix, though.
>>
>>64957409
Beasts was good, but not better than the films that are nominated. Maybe next year striker.
>>
>>64956989
No sources.
>>
>>64957234
>several great performances by black actors this year

name them

>There's also the danger that picking black actors for a movie will make it sell less, leading to more safe choices of white actors.

lol bullshit. they literally picked the blackest looking no talent dude for Star Wars specifically for this reason
>>
>>64957409
>they just didn't want to give a prestigious award to anyone involved in a film by Netflix
This is why they ignored Beasts of No Nation. Netflix is a huge threat to the movie theater industry.
>>
>>64957365
Che fucking hated blacks. He called them lazy and underserving of the spoils of what the mestizos, whites and natives fought for. When a fucking latino commie hates blacks you know that right wing latinos do too. Also blacks complain about the racism in latin america non stop. In Brazil full blooded nogs even bitch about half breeds nogs, blaming them for slavery as well as the whites. its insane. blacks are children.
>>
>>64957365
Spics will risk their lives clambering over a fence while people try shooting at them so they can go work in someone's yards all day, then they'll send most of their pay back to their family.
Blacks shout and scream to be handed everything on a golden platter
>>
File: oscars-cuck.jpg (111 KB, 1514x860) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oscars-cuck.jpg
111 KB, 1514x860
>>64957236
We had the most pandering, cuckold-ridden Oscars last year, literally like a gift to black people, and they still can't appreciate it.

It's like they completely forgot about it.

See, you give a white man $100, he appreciates it, and thanks you kindly.

You give a black man $100, and next week he asks for more, and if you don't give it to him you're a racist and he kills your family.
>>
Compton was a shit nigger movie yet it's what people are using as an argument.
>>
>14 unique posters
>>
>>64957507
netflix is the future. no one wants to go to a movie theater where laqueefa snuck in her 3 kids who cry all film.
>>
File: Armond Oyelowo.png (367 KB, 638x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Armond Oyelowo.png
367 KB, 638x452
>>64957584
>We had the most pandering, cuckold-ridden Oscars last year, .
>>
File: armond pine.png (362 KB, 642x484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
armond pine.png
362 KB, 642x484
>>
>>64957607
Doesn't matter, the academy will continue to ignore netflix's existence. Acknowledging them would speed up the destruction of the movie theater industry.
>>
>>64957636
thats disgusting man.
>>
>>64957635
followed tbhwyf
>>
>>64956087


Do you think I could go to Nigeria where they have the African movie awards and say there aren't enough white people involved.

Do you think I could go to Bollywood and cry over how there aren't more whites represented?
>>
>>64957680
cord cutting mate. netflix and the other OTT services will get recognition in a decade because us plebs have had enough of the jews and their cable packages. i give a rats ass about reality tv and silverbacks in tights chasing an inflatable rubber bladder on a freshly cut cotton field.
>>
>>64957526
White dude here, honestly I can't handle the amount of slave labor shit that most hispanic people suffer through

They are literally the backbone of this country right now, and I respect them for that

Black people on the other hand, are nothing
>>
>>64956657
"From my point of view, the allies are evil"
-Hitler
>>
>>64957766
I'm sure one day the academy will acknowledge netflix. I was just clarifying that Beasts of No Nation got snubbed because the academy isn't ready to accept netflix.
>>
>>64957635
>>64957676
2based4me
>>
File: billy-ward630.jpg (243 KB, 629x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
billy-ward630.jpg
243 KB, 629x354
>>64957590
>Black people wondering why cops are so aggressive against them specifically
>'Compton' comes out, which shows how blacks antagonize police, wear "FUCK THE POLICE" t-shirts, rap about killing cops in their songs, basically the movie is about why this group contributed to the downfall of black society, and why cops target them more than others
>The protagonists of that movie make their money by dancing for whitey, selling drugs, and pretending to be violent chimps
>"Compton" is somehow praised as an accomplishment for black kind, instead of an insight to their downfall

Blackies are literally retarded
>>
>>64956963
Speaking of slavery, why are anglos getting all the blame?

It was the Spaniards that mostly dealt with slavery, only because of Muslim influence too.

I mean Spaniards shipped 12 million out of the 12.5 million blacks taken out of Africa in the trans Atlantic slave, the remaining Europeans took care of the .5 million.

Yet North/West Europe gets all the blame for this shit.

Wtf Barbarossa?
>>
>>64957741
'no'
>>
>>64957604
>63 posts
>19 unique posters
>>
>>64957636
>>64958032
Why the fuck do you have gay porn saved on your harddrive?
>>
>>64958071
gee i wonder
>>
>>64958034
actually Alberto Barbossa was the greatest slave traders of european descent.....arabs though had more black slaves than ALL euro and america COMBINED.
>>
>>64958107
if you are gay why would you sink as low as being attracted to black men bottoms? feminine white, latino, arab and asian men exist.
>>
What a fucking faggot /pol/ thread holy shit kill yourselves
>>
>>64958155
I would complain about that too, you closeted cuckold/homosexual. Stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>64958266
>mfw when i discovered gay nazis exist
truly we are becoming more diverse when gays even are starting to redpill.
>>
File: CK.jpg (573 KB, 1475x1404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CK.jpg
573 KB, 1475x1404
>>64957584
>>
File: fat-albert.jpg (700 KB, 670x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat-albert.jpg
700 KB, 670x405
>>64957636
>>64958032
>>64958155
>>64958266
20 DOLLAS IS 20 DOLLAS

AYY MASSA
>>
>>64958155
>saves all kinds of interracial porn to his harddrive
>spams it all over /tv/ constantly
>thinks the people that complain are the cucks
You must do some absolutely incredible mental gymnastics.
>>
>>64958129
>arabs though had more black slaves than ALL euro and america COMBINED

I know, but no one is ever going to complain about that, eh?
>>
>>64958406
the frustrating thing is nogs actually convert to islam because they view christianity as the slave religion. the mental gymnastics.....well that would imply blacks have the intellect to have mental comprehension in any way.
>>
>>64957799
Lets go a step further and say that the black people are so toxic they actively victimize hispanic people. Black people aren't just useless or lazy, but they create a net loss in society.
>>
>>64956087
The fact that you say we give them, just proves how fucked up a species you are
>>
>>64958032
2 cheese burgas
>>
Best part is that it's impossible for this to ever change

They couldn't introduce affirmative action or rig the elections because there's hundreds of electors in the academy and their votes are secret.

Unless at least 50% of them are cucks and are purely to vote on affirmative action, this will NEVER change
>>
>>64958542
see in straight porn or tranny porn i go after the attractive chicks, shemales. black men arent exactly on the attractive side let alone the women or shemales.
>>
>>64958496
It's ignorance of history. They don't understand that slavery, as an institution, only grew so big in Africa because Muslims conquered and enslaved them en masse.
>>
>>64958551
we do give them it, they sure as fuck dont earn it. i mean fuck, in America blacks are celebrated in the same sentence for inventing peanut butter and the super soaker as the men who invented the internal combustion engine or democracy. the bar for blacks is set so fucking low.
>>
>>64957466
Beasts was better than most of the movies nominated. The only noteworthy ones are The Revenant, Carol, and Mad Max; the rest are unexceptional Oscar bait that no one will give a shit about in a year. Beasts isn't amazing or anything, but it is still better than most of the nominees
>>
File: boyega manlet.jpg (57 KB, 673x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boyega manlet.jpg
57 KB, 673x592
>>64958551
Invent your own Black version of the Oscars then you fucking faggot, nobody is stopping you
>>
File: 1445387800978.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445387800978.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>>64958590
Just wait until Hilary gets elected and issues an executive order that all award recipients must be at least 50% black.
>>
Hey it's Saturday. Let's talk about "black people".
>>
>>64958542
>how is someone letting somebody else sleep with their wife, more alpha than me dominating one of these 'prized' black 'bulls' up the ass?
What? I never implied any of that bullshit.
>you keep spamming black dudes /tv/
I don't represent all of /tv/. I hate the cuck porn posters.
>gotta bust my nuts somehow
Then go to one of the porn boards. There are plenty.
>>
>>64958680
Sam I am wont eat green eggs and ham with a fox nor with black cocks.
>>
>>64956979
Not really, all the actors were good in that movie. It was a pretty good movie. McQueen is a competent director, unlike most of the boring and uninspired shite that tends to pervade the Oscars.
>>
>>64958735
>all the actors were good in that movie
>Brad Pitt
>>
>>64958651
>inventing peanut butter
>mfw the black guy who invented it is named after a white guy

AYO HOL UP

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WE HAD LIKE A SPREAD

LIKE BUTTER, BUT WE BLACK PEOPLE AINT GOT NO TIME TO BE RAISIN NO COWS AND SHIIET, WE CANT INTO LACTOSE ANYHOO

HOW BOUT

LISTEN

HOW BOUT

HOL UP

HOW BOUT WE GRIND DESE NUTS UP WIT SUM BUTTER

AND WE EAT DESE NUTS

AND THEN U CAN BUILD A STATUE OF ME AND SHIIIET AND ILL POSE IN ALL THESE PHOTOGRAPHS LIKE AN IMPORTANT MAN

ILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY BOOKS LMAO, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEET
>>
File: Street Bone.jpg (305 KB, 960x952) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Street Bone.jpg
305 KB, 960x952
>>64958721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
>>
>>64957234
>Hollywood is the most "progressive" institution in the country, with all its studio execs and most of is biggest actors proudly committed to leftist ideology
>but they still rayciss

>people don't want to see black actors
>black actors now routinely get cast in roles where the characters in the source material are white
>Star Wars just made a gorillion dollars with a black male lead

you're wrong on both counts
>>
>>64958808
the funny thing is that butters made of other nuts like hazlenuts existed before peanut butter so all this nog had to do was apply the same damn thing to just a different species of nut.
>>
File: hunger3.jpg (105 KB, 960x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hunger3.jpg
105 KB, 960x408
>>64958735
>McQueen is a competent director

One movie he made was about semen.

The other movie he made was about smearing shit on the walls.

>black 'artists'
>black 'people'
>>
>>64957489
Star Wars was gonna gross a shit ton regardless of who was in it. Which of the other highest grossing films of all time heavily feature a black actor? I'll wait.

And I say that without even really having an opinion on the lack of black nominations this year (I haven't seen Creed or Straight Outta Compton, let alone most of the Oscar nominees).
>>
File: bobby.jpg (19 KB, 558x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bobby.jpg
19 KB, 558x564
>>64958808
>>
File: Zoe_Saldana.jpg (45 KB, 447x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zoe_Saldana.jpg
45 KB, 447x666
>>64958890
Avatar
>>
>>64958974
>black
she has minimal nog ancestry. she is more native blood. dominicans also hate full blood blacks.
>>
>>64959038
One drop rule
>>
>>64959071
thats only an american thing.
>>
File: fuckthis.jpg (24 KB, 396x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckthis.jpg
24 KB, 396x360
>>
>>64958796
lol fair enough

>>64958878
Compelling argument.
>>
>>64956087
>>Black people want equality

lol Ignorant white fuck.

Blacks don't give a shit about equality. We want role reversal. We want you to be the niggers and lowlifes of society. See how you like being on the bottom.
>>
>>64958974
She played the voice of an animated character, doesn't really count.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (34 KB, 205x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
34 KB, 205x249
>>64959223
Props for honesty.
>>
>>64959223
>We want you to be the niggers and lowlifes of society. See how you like being on the bottom.

So you want science fiction then?
>>
>>64959223
why whites though? arabs treated blacks worse than us.
>>
>>64956087
>You don't see Asians or Latinos crying about 'muh lack of representation' because they know they didn't even try. At least they accept it.
But they did try. Beans have Memaritu and Chingchongs have Ang Lee

Nignogs don't have anything
>>
>>64959223
Then you must feel great that even when there's a black majority population like South Africa, they still need affirmative action to get them hired over whites.
>>
>>64959597
>MUH APARTHEID
>>
>>64959410
>So you want science fiction then?

It's happening right in front of your face. whether you like it or not.
>>
>>64959472

I'm sorry. Do I live in Arab fucking America?

I don't know any arabs. Don't care.

I do know plenty of whites that need to be taken down a class or two in society.
>>
>>64959597

Who the fuck cares about AA?

And thanks for making my point. Whites have been on top for long enough.

Time for a change.
>>
File: black face.jpg (31 KB, 624x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black face.jpg
31 KB, 624x400
>>64959822
>We want you to be the niggers

Whatever you say my African family
>>
>>64959868
>>64959928
>I do know plenty of whites that need to be taken down a class or two in society.
>Time for a change.

So make that change by getting educated in business, or learning a high paying profession, and lifting yourself out of the gutters of society.

You aren't going to "class warfare" with white people through butthurt feelings alone.

Maybe convince your brothers to start saving/investing their money instead of spending it on shoes and liquor.
>>
>>64960015
>Maybe convince your brothers to start saving/investing their money instead of spending it on shoes and liquor.

Fuck You.

You convince YOUR fucking brothers to actually hire more blacks, give blacks more opportunity, provide Affirmative Action programs.

Why is it always the blacks responsibility to lift ourselves up? Plenty of other races have help and assistance. That's the only reason the chinks are successful in america... white guilt.
>>
File: edict_of_expulsion.jpg (146 KB, 771x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edict_of_expulsion.jpg
146 KB, 771x900
>>64956758
>since Britain has a history of being cucks and allowing jews to live in their nation safely.

You're not entirely accurate on that.
>>
>>64960136
No, the Asians are successful because their parents are ruthlessly strict when it comes to their education. They're successful from hard work.

>You convince YOUR fucking brothers to actually hire more blacks, give blacks more opportunity, provide Affirmative Action programs.

Because people want the best person for the job. Besides, why would you want to be hired out of pity? Wheres your fucking sense of pride?

I would never accept affirmative action if I was a black man. That's disgraceful.

>Why is it always the blacks responsibility to lift ourselves up?

Because it's everyone's responsibility to list themselves up. You might get help here or there, but at the end of day your life is your own responsibility.
>>
>>64960136
>That's the only reason the chinks are successful in america... white guilt.
No, the chinks worked fucking hard. They didn't sit around all day crying "WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS YOU WHITE PIGS!".
>>
>>64960136
>That's the only reason the chinks are successful in america... white guilt.

You think Asians are successful in america cause of white guilt? WTF?

As a "chink" I don't know to be angry with this nigger or pity his ignorance.
>>
File: UKBinThatKnife.jpg (23 KB, 361x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UKBinThatKnife.jpg
23 KB, 361x427
>>64960178
doesn't matter what they did. what matters is what happening now
>uk was funded by rothschild jew gold to go to war with napoleon who was bringing freedom and liberty to the people of yurop
>uk created israel
there's nothing you monkeys can do it about now, just wave at that cctv on every corner and don't forget to bin that knife you fucking faggot
>>
>>64956087
>tfw Straight Outta Compton only got a nom for writing
>All 5 writers were white.
>>
File: john-booga.jpg (94 KB, 922x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
john-booga.jpg
94 KB, 922x650
>Asking for an award and you can't even name a single noteworthy black film made that year

should just create black welfare awards and hand them out to random black celebrities so they will shut up

You know it's a golden age of progress when the most Civil Rightsy thing you can complain about is some fucking movie awards
>>
>>64960136
"Why is it our responsibility to improve ourselves?"
You juat answered your own question, moron.
>>
>>64957399
Black people just started being really annoying after the Trayvon thing
It's weird watching old tv shows and movies and seeing blacks behaving normally and being treated as equals then looking at the news or social media and seeing blacks complain about how oppressed they are.

The whole Ferguson/Mizzou/DearWhitePeople/SexistandRacistMuch thing is just making people become racist.
>>
File: happy feels.jpg (20 KB, 333x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy feels.jpg
20 KB, 333x255
>>64960136
>hire more blacks, give blacks more opportunity, provide Affirmative Action programs

We already don't even look at skin color in this country, we look at accomplishments, experience, prerequisites.

You can't admit that even without your "muh black skin" card, your people are inferior professional choices, and don't fulfill the requirements necessary for getting a good job.

You just want handouts. Go back to school you freeloading nigger. Educate yourself.
>>
>>64957399
I'm sick of article headline's including "That's a problem".

It's like... they're not even being subtle about trying to brainwash us.
>>
>>64960136
>That's the only reason the chinks are successful in america... white guilt.

No, the chinks are actually successful on their own.

Blacks are the only race that gets help from whites, and you're still the least successful race.
>>
>>64960798
>The whole Ferguson/Mizzou/DearWhitePeople/SexistandRacistMuch thing is just making people become racist

I've talked to a bunch of black people and most don't believe in any of this. It's almost as if someone has a vested interest in having cultural division. This whole thing's a shell game.
>>
File: 1429992566280.png (219 KB, 836x688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429992566280.png
219 KB, 836x688
>>64960136
sick b8
>>
>>64960136
Daily reminder that White + Chinese creates ridiculously attractive people, and as I white male, I wouldn't be upset if my daughter married a Chinese man.
>>
Never compromise, because the other motherfucker is never going to be satisfied.

NEVER COMPROMISE
>>
>>64960998
That's what im thinking.
And it's funny that their grievances about whites apply mostly to jews
>over-represented in media
>started slavery
>banks didnt give mortgage loans to blacks
>rich heads of business
>running the world
If you could turn the BLM crowd against the Jews, it would spread like fucking wildfire
pair it with those photos of the black nazi soldiers and holy shit it would be funny.
>>
>>64961048
cmon man

olivia munn is a 5/10 at best
>>
>>64961266
Her mom is a 5/10.

White genes turned her into a solid 8, 9 on a really good day.
>>
>>64961237
>If you could turn the BLM crowd against the Jews

Impossible,BLM is entirely kike run
>>
>>64961404
39 year old asian next to 40 year old asian
>>
>black """"""people"""""""
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>64959928
see this is how nogs think. its not about equality of opportunity but equality of results.
>>
File: 1452758696385.jpg (3 MB, 1425x3821) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452758696385.jpg
3 MB, 1425x3821
>>64957039
>Da Homie
>>
>>64960136
>all those serious replies
>>
>>64956087
You don't give anybody shit, you are just a looser calling people who act and make more money than you, you and the other dipshits here think you are so brave calling othe people niggers o wetbacks when in realuty you are the shito this society
>>
File: hardcore.png (541 KB, 829x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hardcore.png
541 KB, 829x721
>>64961486
>>64961522
>>64961556
>>64961611
>>64961645
>>64961697
>Give them enough provisions to last months
>They burn through it in a single day
>>
>>64957409
films that are released in theaters and, simultaneously, in another format are not qualified for an Academy Award
>>
File: 1407016510481.jpg (73 KB, 960x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407016510481.jpg
73 KB, 960x478
>>64957516
>>
File: ryan_coogler.jpg (135 KB, 989x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ryan_coogler.jpg
135 KB, 989x555
>They don't have any outstanding performances/roles for the year and they cry racism

Not an actor's performance, but Ryan Coogler should've got a best-director nomination for Creed. Nobody but him even wanted that movie made; he even had trouble convincing Stallone to do it. Then it comes out of nowhere to be one of the best and most well-crafted films of the year, and it gets basically no recognition for it other than to Stallone -- who had already won several Oscars for writing/directing/starring in Rocky 1 in 1976 (where he beat out Taxi Driver and All the Presidents Men)
>>
File: pathetic lmao.jpg (70 KB, 1437x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pathetic lmao.jpg
70 KB, 1437x190
>>64962001
>wetback
Nice try lying to get latinos on your side nigger

Nobody here has a problem with latinos
>>
>>64962072
>Then it comes out of nowhere to be one of the best and most well-crafted films of the year
Only in the eyes of those who worship at the altar of BBC,
>>
>>64962013
on ebt cards they run out of food in a week plus they do illegal shit by trading ebt card points for real money or buy booze with it.
>>
>>64961802

WTF? What's the difference?

Wtf does opportunity and results have to do with anything?

Bottom line, whites have too much opportunity which they keep within race lines.

And you have to FORCE whites to give those opportunities to blacks.

Those opportunities should be for blacks in the first place.
>>
>>64962013

That dude is Latino
>>
>>64962187
holy shit you niggers really are fucking stupid. equality of oppurtunity means we start off with the same chances, the results depend on our own abilities. Equality of outcome means the results are the same meaning I could bust my ass all day and you drink 40 oz and smoke bud but we both get the same pay.
>>
>>64956787

Why is there a magician marching with MLK?
>>
>>64962013
that wasnt aid, that was a truck that broke down, they all show up to rob it.
>>
>>64961486
>>64961522
>>64961556
>>64961611
>>64961645
>>64961697
Is that a bunch of ginger ale?

The monsters. Ginger ale is for mixing with a fragrant gin.
>>
>>64961522
>>64961556
are they bathing in ginger ale?
>>
>>64962187
>blacks make up 13%of the US populaion
>deserve the most opportunities

sorry jamal but whites and latinos are both larger in the population. also time and time again your people have shown to be lazy and waste all the chances and opportunities given to you guys.
>>
>>64962127
yeah, i do actually. as far as crime rates are concerned they still just as bad and spics still assault and murder whites at a pretty high rate

then the hardworking "good" illegals drive the cost of labor down

if i had to choose i would obviously choose spics, but we don't have to choose either or
>>
>>64962245
>means we start off with the same chances,

NO IT FUCKING DOESNT BECAUSE WHITES ALWAYS GET MORE FROM THOSE "SAME" OPPORTUNITIES

Same opportunity: Whites do more. Blacks get less.

Yeah that's "equality" only in the mind of a racist white.


IF YOU WANT TO TALK EQUALITY TALK RESULTS. NOT YOUR BS "OPPORTUNITY"
>>
>>64962354
>latinos that immitate black culture end up as crime ridden punks
>latinos that actually work end up with a career and school

let this be a lesson to all latinos to NOT let your daughter or son to dress like a swag fag and listen to kendrick lamar.
>>
>>64961486
>>64961522
>>64961556
>>64961611
>>64961645
>>64961697

Context of these? What happened here?
>>
>>64962387
ok now I know this is bait.
>>
>>64962387

Or we can ignore your bullshittery (it's patently obvious you're going for black supremacy rather than equality) and realize equality is a false god.

Therefore we need to REMOVE JAMAL
>>
>>64962437
A ginger ale truck took a wrong turn into Six FLags safari kingdom and was attacked by a troop of chimps.
>>
>>64962437

Line outside Mall of America when the new Jordan's released.
>>
>>64962580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdFEAjsE1c
>>
>>64962499
>it's patently obvious you're going for black supremacy rather than equality

>>64959223
>lol Ignorant white fuck.
>Blacks don't give a shit about equality. We want role reversal.

Do you think blacks want "equality" or to be the "superior race."

Take a look at all the nigger BBC, big black buck, etc rhetoric.

You actually think niggers want to be Equals with whites?
>>
>>64962149
>>64962072

it really is a damn good movie though. Ryan Coogler is only 28 and he basically got to where he is entirely on his own; the Jews all doubted him. There is no such thing as affirmative action when it comes to hollywood directors.

Best black director of all time incoming
>>
File: Kek Too Many.png (604 KB, 600x753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kek Too Many.png
604 KB, 600x753
>>64962512
>>
>>64962512
It's not gingerale, these pics showed up on /int/ a couple weeks ago and some Huebros said its a Guarana drink native to Brazil
>>
>>64961866
>Aye wuz juz trollan!
Nope.
>>
>>64962687
You are a literal cuckold. Get off this board.
>>
>>64962840
I dont think you know what that word actually means
>>
>>64957399
>>64960798
I love how you dumb assholes just prove us right about racism
>>
>>64962640

>black people talk about MUH DICK
>turns out its a myth pushed by the jews to cement their cuckold fetish
>>
>>64962387
>IF YOU WANT TO TALK EQUALITY TALK RESULTS. NOT YOUR BS "OPPORTUNITY"

Translation:

"We niggers aren't as smart and can't do the same quality of work so our results are inferior and we get less out of each "opportunity"... "

"But that's not our own fault. It's the white man's fault for nigger incompetence and failures."
>>
>>64962929
Kinda hard to be racist when dumb niggers like yourself think you should be handed what you want simply for being black
>>
>>64962985
*not to be racist
>>
>>64962926
>Looks on as his cultural birthright is torn away from him and then ravaged by niggers.
I don't care about the outdated dictionary definition. If you support jew and niggers in their crusade to destroy your own race then you are a cuck, and Creed is the cucking of one of the great white franchises.
>>
>>64963083
>Italians are white
>>
>>64962948
>turns out its a myth pushed by the jews to cement their cuckold fetish
You bet.

Why do you think jewish heritage even today is exclusively matrilineal? Their women have been bending over for goyim cock for thousands of years.
>>
>>64962985
>you should be handed

handed?

FUCK YOU!

More like EARNED.

Faggots like you would probably start crying when we implement Reparations one day.
>>
>>64963145
>Italians are the only people who watched the Rocky movies.
>>
>>64960798
I go to Mizzou, and I can tell you the racial tension increased a thousandfold after the millionaire trustfund baby Jonathan Butler threw his little temper tantrum hunger srike
>>
I want all crackers to die. All white people are racist. they pretend to be tolerant but get them anonymous and they're racist pieces of shit.
>>
>>64963158
7/10 troll
Try practicing a little more on /pol/ for next time
>>
@64957741

why do you think comparing Bollywood and Nigeria to Hollywood is valid?

Hollywood is HUGE compared to the other two, it shapes how people of colour see themselves. Bollywood does not. Hollywood therefore has an OBLIGATION (both moral and social) to present a positive image against the groups in our society that are oppressed.

literally how can you be against this? why do you give a shit if a black man is shown as being good in a fucking film? Why does it matter to you?
>>
>>64963175
The character was Italian
Huge crowds of Italians in south philly adore Stallone for rocky
There's a fucking statue of rocky in south philly
>>
>>64963311
>@

Calm the bait down there, bateman
>>
>>64963083
gb2/pol/
I dont care about any of that shit. I look at every movie objectively and judge it based on its own merits. I went in to Creed with a lot of doubts and came out hyped as fuck.

also,
> Italian franchise
> "one of the great white franchises"
> complaining about black people in a sports movie
>>
>>64963359
Italians are caucasian.
>>
>>64956406
Whites breeding with
>Latinos
>Asians

Hey Reddit! I spotted the ugly Half breed
>>
>>64963418
If the very sight of a nig doesn't make you tremble with rage then you're be more at home on r/movies. This board is about the battle for a white future every bit as much as it's about cinema.
>>
What a wonderful thread and I think this really was a productivr thread about movies and television. /tv/ is such a great board
>>
File: true.gif (454 KB, 368x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
true.gif
454 KB, 368x208
>>64963422
Italians have Moorish blood in them
Italians are no more white than Berbers
They're basically descended from niggers
>>
>>64962929
Find me one person who honestly thinks slavery should be brought back.
Ill wait.

It's not racist to be sick of liberal racebaiting, you retard.
>>
>>64963429
Hey dum-dum, if whites are against breeding with Browns and yellows, blacks will swoop an and do it, and ghetto culture will outnumber us. We gotta ally with yellows and browns to beat blacks and Jews. It's also important to favor Catholicism and atheism over Protestantism and Islam, because those religions are jewspiracies to divide us goys.
>>
>>64963478
well there are 203 posts and only 56 IPs ITT, so I think it's safe to say we have one or two trolls making ~3 posts for every one genuine reply to this thread
>>
>>64963276

You're gonna cry aren't you faggot?

Just imagine having 1/4th of your taxes go into welfare programs, prisons, and services for Niggers.

lol Oh wait.

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING FAGGOT. AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM.

Sometimes it can be so so sweet to have the tables turned.
>>
>>64963253
And why shouldnt we be racist?
>>
>>64963550
I don't want slavery, I want genocide.
>>
File: 1440738255290.jpg (210 KB, 757x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440738255290.jpg
210 KB, 757x960
>>64963597
Implying Imperial Lord Trump won't change this
>>
>>64963453

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64963543
sicilians are the ones with moorish blood though and moors weren't niggers
>>
>>64963649
replying to yourself sure is fun isn't it
>>
>>64962628

Lmao SLAY KANGS SLAY
>>
ITT: Ronery white nerds trying to be le edgy by pretending racism doesn't exist

Move along folks, nothing new to see here
>>
>>64963656
/tv/ is /pol/: media division. If you think there is anything wrong with that then you are reddit.
>>
>>64963598
> why should I be a decent human being?

Until you find the answer to this question yourself you're never gonna get a girlfriend.
>>
>>64963751

ITT: Buttblasted niggers getting btfo

Can't MUH DIK outta this, jerome
>>
>>64956787
I'll give Selma the performance nod for the lead he really do a good job and should have at least been nominated. But it was some of the sappiest shit I've seen in a long while. Spike Lee honest MLK bio pic when?
>>
>>64963760
go back to your containment board, where the IDs prevent you from shitposting over and over pretending to be multiple people like you are doing ITT
>>
>>64963588
That makes this much easier to digest.
>>
>>64963804

>muh decency

Every liberal goes back to this, falsely equivocating their bizarre stances as normal or decent. Next, he'll bring up how it's CURRENT YEAR and how you're ignorant/stupid/bigotted.
>>
>>64963697
Kek, you think I'm samefagging?
>>
>>64963839
You are the invading force. White supremecism has always been a core tenant of the authentic /tv/ sensibilities.
>>
>>64963806
I'm actually white, but I read books so I know a little more than you little boy.
>>
>>64963873
> try not to be a dick

How is this a "bizarre stance" again?
>>
>>64963661
>butthurt dego spotted
>>
>>64963963
>Letting a degenerate race infect your bloodline, lowering IQs and raising crime rates.
>applauding them every step of the way
>not a bizarre stance
>>
>>64957409
The Academy doesn't award movies that subverts the tradition of showing films in theaters only, before any DVD/Bluray release
>>
>>64963890
lol

baneposting knows no race or color, its a universal concept so get the fuck back to your containment board
>>
>>64959223

Its nice to have a Nigger actually tell the truth for once.

Just grow some balls and say it: "We want niggers to be the dominant race and whites to be on the bottom."

Just keep fantasizing about your role reversals niggers.

And keep buying those powerball tickets. lol
>>
>>64963804
It's decent to let black people demand our shit?
Blacks dont have fathers so they need tough love.
They need to see that their actions have consequences and that life isnt fair.
Every other group has learned this lesson and made something of themselves.
>>
File: 1452510925701.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452510925701.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>
>>64956271
But that's wrong.
Ryan Coogler thought of and wrote Creed, he had to beg Stallone to be in it.
>>
>>64963890
stormweenie detected
>>
>>64956087
This does seem to be an american thing as you do not get black british actors crying about not being nominated for baftas.
>>
>>64964072

#niggerskillingniggers

#blacklivesdon'tmatter
>>
>>64963751

>White suburban shutin thinks Oscars are a huge racist cultural blight.

I work in social work and you guys are super amusing.
>>
>>64964077
Stallone only had to agree because the talentless coon would have cried racism if he declined and then Sly would have been blacklisted.
>>
File: 1451780026575.jpg (116 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451780026575.jpg
116 KB, 1000x568
>>
>>64957375
Not according to wikipedia the irony is black women race mix more than whites
>>
Only just realizing that the reason a lot of white people think so many black people are bad actors is because they have learned from a young age to be immune to our pain.

If they can laugh about, mock, co-opt, ignore and rationalize our real life, real-time deaths and suffering because they don’t think we are worthy of their pity, compassion, or protection or because they believe we “always play the victim” then a black actor… Even one working their asses off… isn’t ever going to resonate with them.

It’s not that there aren’t good black actors. It’s that the audience doesn’t care what happens to them.
>>
>>64964019
White folk did pretty much exactly what you're describing to Native Americans when they came to this continent, whilst they brought the "degenerate race" you can't stop bitching about.

> lowering IQs and raising crime rates
Show me the statistical evidence that backs this up, please.

Besides, systemic racism = poverty = crime. Quit being a racist buttfuck, and you'll see a decline in gang activity (leaving only white criminals to fuck your shit up, not that you really care about that since you're just a bigoted racist asshole anyway)
>>
>>64964131
>This does seem to be an american thing

American Liberals are unique.

Their double standards and enabling of Niggers is a uniquely American phenomenon.

You see other countries where niggers try American style whining & crying but it doesn't have any effect since they don't have 'Merican Liberals.
>>
>>64964060
How exactly are black people taking your shit? Since when are the oscars "your shit"?

> Every other group has learned this lesson and made something of themselves
Except for white folk it seems.
>>
>>64964051
>implying that isn't obviously the OP baiting morons

you know we're all anonymous, right? All the *actual* black people who come to 4chan (all 100 of them, site-wide) are oreos who are ashamed of thug culture and hide threads like these immediately, as it is utterly pointless to argue about racism on 4chan
>>
>>64964269
>How exactly are black people taking your shit? Since when are the oscars "your shit"?
you feel entitled to this award. You are crybabies.
>> Every other group has learned this lesson and made something of themselves
>Except for white folk it seems.
We built everything you can call "modern".

Cry more bitch nigger
>>
>>64964141
If you still use strawman arguments then you're probably not a very good social worker.
>>
Can someone post that short film with gay black kid that molests his dad? I never got to finish it.
>>
>>64964219
>systemic racism = poverty = crime
you realize there's double the amount of whites in poverty than blacks only blacks have a higher rate. if what you said is completely true then the crime statistics shouldn't be as skewed. there's no doubt that poverty contributes to crime, but thinking that's the only factor is completely retarded. niggers are subhumans and at least poor whites take pride in their community and don't fucking destroy it
>>
File: daniel radcliffe.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daniel radcliffe.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>64960178
Then why the fuck are a huge bulk of english actors jewish?
>>
>>64964323
FYI I'm white, just so you know.

> you feel entitled to this award
Nah, they earned it and time and time again their work is ignored in favor of inferior work by white people. We all know this.

> We built everything you can call "modern".
Yeah, using black slaves. Read a history book.
>>
>>64961048
so you want a granddaughter to fuck? you sick freak.
>>
>>64964411
>inferior work by whites

Kek shut the fuck up you race traitor çuck faggot
>>
>>64964369
Making shit up without statistical evidence doesn't count as a supporting argument. Shut the fuck up and do some research you stupid child.

And if you think black people don't take pride in their culture then you seriously don't know shit. Where the fuck do you think hip hop came from? Or blues?
>>
>>64964411
cuck

>Nah, they earned it and time and time again their work is ignored in favor of inferior work by white people. We all know this.
Black people have never made good art. end of story.

>Yeah, using black slaves. Read a history book.
I know this is b8, but slaves didnt do shit. They were fed and housed like cattle. Did cattle build modernity too?
>>
>>64964411
>Black slaves built everything modern
Is that what they taught you in African American Studies? Provide some sources since you're so confident
>>
>>64964411
>Yeah, using black slaves. Read a history book.
Cool revisionism, Jamal. You waz Kingz in Egypt too, right?
>>
>>64956087
I think Idris Elba deserved to be nominated for best supporting actor for Beasts of No Nation, though.
>>
>>64957037
Hey Reddit!
>>
>>64964411
>FYI I'm white, just so you know.

That doesn't even need to be said, since I can fucking guarantee you no one in this thread is actually black

>>64963588
we're up to 257 posts and 69 IPs, but still about the same ratio of samefagging
>>
>>64964473
>nice Nigger music as "culture"
Wow, talking rhythmically about niggers killing niggers sure is a forward culture
>>
>>64964051
>Just keep fantasizing about your role reversals niggers.
>And keep buying those powerball tickets. lol

I see what u did thar.
>>
>>64956838
>Really though, their entire argument is dismantled when you realize they haven't been in ANY fucking movies this year

Creed and Straight Outta Compton were 2 of the biggest and most critically acclaimed movies of 2015.
Do you live under a fucking rock?
>>
>>64964554
>Beasts of No Nation
The Academy appears to hold Netflix flix in contempt.
>>
>>64964219

>systemic racism = poverty = crime

Too bad "systemic racism" is made-up bullshit. Otherwise your logic would ALMOST work.
>>
>>64964620
>critically acclaimed

By Schlomo shekelstein movie critics and liberals
>>
>>64964620
>Creed and Straight Outta Compton were 2 of the biggest and most critically acclaimed movies of 2015.
Only enjoyed by cucks. Show me someone with their head on their shoulders (i.e someone educated enough to recognize black degeneracy) who praised either movie.
>>
>>64964270
>black people who come to 4chan (all 100 of them, site-wide) are oreos who are ashamed of thug culture and hide threads like these

Holy shit you fucking look stupid.

Like really, really fucking stupid.

Tell me more about how I surf 4chan...
>>
>>64964730
>tell me more about how I surf 4chan

On a stolen laptop/iPhone
>>
File: Wut Frog.jpg (58 KB, 319x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wut Frog.jpg
58 KB, 319x275
>>64964411

>We built everything you can call "modern".
>Yeah, using black slaves. Read a history book.

Apparently you're the one that needs to read more.
Black slaves literally picked some cotton. In minuscule numbers.

Look up Alexander Grahm Bell, Nikola Tesla and the people who created DARPA-Net. Last I checked, none of them were black OR slaves.
>>
>random year
>well-received movie isn't nominated to the Oscars
>"the Academy is a joke"

>CURRENT YEAR+1
>Compton, a well-received movie, isn't nominated to the Oscars
>"Fuck this shit, this is systemic racism!"

Indeed.
>>
>>64964482
>>64964519
So who do you guys think built railroads in the 1800s? Paid contractors?

http://railroads.unl.edu/topics/slavery.php
http://discoveringbristol.org.uk/slavery/routes/places-involved/west-indies/women-men-plantations/
http://www.historyonthenet.com/slave_trade/work.htm

> Is that what they taught you in African American Studies?

I actually learned it in fifth grade. What, did you not get that far?
>>
>>64964730
So you're proud of thug culture ?
>>
>>64964072
statistics and facts are racist muddafukka
>>
>>64964824
Well received=/=Oscar worthy you dumb nigger
>>
I just wish /pol/ would calm down and leave their basements some time.

They might meet socially adjusted people be better people overall.
>>
>>64964219

>systemic racism = poverty

Can you please tell me what Systematic Racism is oppressing whites?
There are far more whites in poverty than blacks. Who is oppressing them to be there?
>>
>>64964881
leave your ivory gated white community mr white guilt faggot.
>>
>>64956087
It's funny because there is an African American film awards ceremony and most of the stuff nominated is the same stuff as the Oscars.
>>
>>64964848
Actually çuck, you Sade it was black slaves so you're just disproving what you said earlier but keep moving those goalposts and mental gymnastics
>>
>>64964473
you can use google, nigger lover. you would still deny the facts though. just go back to reddit, you don't belong on this site as you're way too triggered.

i also said they don't take pride in their community which they don't. it's why nigger areas are all crime infested, polluted shit holes with niggers killing each other on the corner. then some niggers cry about muh white oppressors and start destroying their own community to get back whitey. what ever that accomplishes lmao

also here's some statistics for you

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

inb4 denial
>>
>>64958318
What I've always wondered, why do the Jews push the idea of black guys fucking white girls or being in love or whatever? What's the point of pushing that agenda? It's not for easy jokes about BBC is it?
>>
>>64956271
Fuck you, Michael B Jordan carried that movie.

Eat shit you /pol/fag
>>
>>64964851

To an extent. Unlike you self hating beta whites, some people actually do take pride in their race.
>>
>>64964954
>
its emasculates the white man. thats what it accomplishes.
>>
>>64964873
you're an idiot who missed the entire point of that post. Let me spell it out:

WHEN OTHER MOVIES GET SNUBBED IT'S BECAUSE THE OSCARS ARE A JOKE BUT THE MOMENT A MOVIE INVOLVING BLACK PEOPLE IS SNUBBED IT'S RACISM

See, was it so hard?
>>
>>64964823
It's easier to be Bell or Tesla if you were rich and went to school.

You did know that, right? That black slaves weren't allowed to go to school? That some were beaten or killed for teaching themselves how to read?
>>
>>64964985
no it doesn't. no one feels inferior to niggers. they are loud, they smell like shit, are obnoxious and degrade society
>>
>>64964985
I see, basically pushing the idea of the white race or white men to be cucked and white guilt. Shit. It's something I've only noticed in recent years too, but I might be wrong on that.
>>
>>64964882
Classism and racism have alot of overlap, but we're talking strictly about racism right now.
>>
>>64965005
how come blacks in africa where blacks ruled and were charge didnt amount to anything but slave trappers?
>>
>>64964997
Learn to form a better sentence then retard
>>
>>64964954
>why do the Jews push the idea of black guys fucking white girls or being in love or whatever

You really don't get why the fucking Jews fantasize about mixing pure white Aryan blood with Nigger blood?
>>
>>64965031
it causes white women to crave black men over white men on the notion black men have bigger dicks.
>>
>>64964935
> taking racist and flawed statistics from a racist website to prove a racist point

Maybe stop using the word "nigger" and try to be a little objective.
>>
>>64965005
it was the same thing with the irish by the way, what's your excuse? you do know the irish were brought over as indentured servants (slaves) and considered to be less than white, even less valuable than a nigger. yet the irish prospered and became respectable contributors to society. just deal with the fact that niggers are subuhman animals who are incompatible with white society. no one wants you here
>>
>Be a nigger
>Your name is fucking common
>DAT BABY SHE GONE
>GIBS OSCARS PLS
>>
>>64965127
>can't acknowledge hard facts when they're starting him straight in the face

Stay in denial cuck faggot
>>
>>64965077
Becuz colonialism my man. Again, read a history book.
>>
>>64961048
Olivia Munn is half Japanese, not Chinese.
>>
>>64965127
>stop using the word nigger to be more objective
so i guess all black sources arent good either since in the hood thats the most used word. hell prbably gets said 100 times more than the words "dad" and "job".
>>
Actually, BBC is a /pol/ meme spread to /tv/ a few years back.

The main point is that BBC implies TBB.

Tiny black brains, lack of ability to math & logic, & more aggression & fear.

Apparently, /pol/ has been wildly successful spreading the meme through newfags that don't konw what TBB is
>>
>>64965130
Black people are prospering too right now, you're just butthurt and cherry-picking your evidence.
>>
>>64965175
>>64965175
>blames colonialism when it was niggers greed

You are laughably in denial, cuck
>>
>>64965078
learn to detect sarcasm you fucking zygote
>>
>>64965175
>Europe gets colonized by the Romans
>somehow do the opposite of africa
>>
>>64965114
the vast majority of white woman find niggers vile and repulsive

>>64965127
here's that juicy denial
>>
>>64964726
>Show me someone with their head on their shoulders (i.e someone educated enough to recognize black degeneracy) who praised either movie.

>Show me someone who is white and identifies as a racist (just like mee!) who praised either movie.

FTFY

and I probably could find one pretty quick if I cared enough to actually look
>>
>>64964848
And the Irish and Chinese integrated just fine. Why do only blacks have problems in every country they exist?
Seriously Everywhere blacks are you see the same problems: They are lazy, violent, and live in squalor.

Also, who had the capital and the technology to make the railroads in the first place you marxist fag?
>>
>>64964964
I dont hate myself, I love being white. I love having strong family values, I love being a decent human being, I love becoming a better man and being able to provide for my family. But hey if you enjoy gang violence and drive bys, drinking lean by all means "do you playa" as the monkeys would say. Just dont fuckinng complain about whitey keeping you down when clearly you mongrels are keeping yourself down.
>>
Makes me feel good knowing that the same three or so /pol/ faggots have nothing better to do than spend their Saturday on a Taiwanese bunraku site
>>
Last year Oscar's helped entertain the KKK.
>>
>>64965210
no they aren't. they are still subhumans who can't stop killing each other and would literally die out if it weren't for the white man keeping this failed race on life support
>>
>>64965280
>as I post my own smug comment from my çuck shed while my wife is getting inseminated in my house
>>
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE STATISTICS I FOUND THAT INDICATE THAT WHITE ON WHITE CRIME IS MORE PREVALENT THAN BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
Who votes for the oscar nominations? Isnt it the academy itself ie; the actors, directors, producers etc?

Maybe all these offended crybabies could go start their own awards, where they hand out big gold stars to as many black folks as they want. It'd be like the MOBO awards, which nobody gives a fuck about.
>>
>>64964037
Baneposting has no black people in it, so technically...
>>
>>64965253
There was an insane amount of racism towards Irish and Chinese immigrants dude, holy shit did you learn anything in school?

> Also, who had the capital and the technology to make the railroads in the first place you marxist fag?

White slave owners, duh.
>>
>>64965276

You know why niggers complain? Because you whites fucking give them everything they demand when nigger tears start flying.

If you white faggots stopped bending over for niggers, niggers would change their strategy. Period.

they only do what they do cause you enable them.

So in a roundabout way, the american nigger problem IS exactly you white people's fault
>>
>>64965352
The Oscar jury is a relatively small board comprised mostly of old people who don't watch that many movies. That's why we never get stuff like Tangerine in the oscars.
>>
>>64965407
No, he was too busy shackling himself in chains and apologizing to darkies around campus
>>
>>64965331
Nah I'm on the train going into the city looking to get some white strange senpai
>>
>>64965294
There were at least six logical fallacies in that sentence alone goddamn. You're not very popular in real life are you?
>>
>>64965407
>There was an insane amount of racism towards Irish and Chinese immigrants dude
and they still integrated you retard. Way to actually prove my point.
>>
>>64963815
>But it was some of the sappiest shit I've seen in a long while
That's what I figured. Not only did Ava DuVernay kind of rewrite history for it, but it looked like TV-tier directing so I've been on the fence about watching it or not.
And fuck Spike Lee. I want to make an MLK movie with Meek Mill, guest starring Drake as Malcom X.
>>
>>64965421
replace white by liberals and you're spot on. Thank god im not american tho.
>>
This thread is now about black oscar winners and other influential people of color.
>>
>>64965407
>There was an insane amount of racism towards Irish and Chinese

The chinese Coolies (salves) that built the intercontinental railroad had a death rate of like 25x higher than black slaves working on plantations.

Fast forward to today, Ching Chong in my class is kicking my ass in grades and probably going to an Ivy league school. While Darnell Jenkins is in his 8th year still trying to pass remedial math.
>>
>>64965556
>>
>>64965565
Ok, because people of ethnicities other than black never struggle in school?
>>
>>64965555

Not even just liberals anymore.

Even the most redneck republican rightwinger will all of a sudden shut the fuck up and turtle if a Nigger playing the race card gets in his face.

It's as if you white people collectively lost all your balls somewhere in the last decade.
>>
>>64964270
Browsing these threads are kind of depressing, but I always let me curiosity get the better of me.
And it's kind of like research now because I'm writing a movie that includes a bunch of racist white people.

You're right about arguing about racism on 4chan being pointless, but arguing about racism with white people in general is pretty pointless.
>(all 100 of them, site-wide)
It's crazy cause I'm black and I've been on 4chan for 6 years now, yet I never believe when other people on this website claim to be black.
>>
>>64965789
Are you going to make a movie with racist black people in the future?
>>
>>64965789
>arguing about racism with white people in general is pretty pointless

why do you fucking assume everyone on here is white? i'm not.

they need to enable flags on /tv/. literally 1/3 of the posters are non american/euros
>>
>>64964154
>implying Coogler, a complete unkown in Hollywood, had any leverage against Stallone and his connections with the entirety of Hollywood
>implying Coogler -- who is only fucking 28 years old and got to where he is entirely by himself -- has no talent.

Stallone *allowed* Coogler to make his own Rocky movie, and with much reluctance.

The more I think about it, the more the plot of the movie seems to mirror this whole thing.
>>
>>64965667
It's the PC culture familia. You can't call a spade a spade anymore. Whitey is afraid of being called a racist and having angry 20 year old college kids haunting you and writing angry letters to your employer. Living a comfy life for 50+ years also made us docile. Here in yurop it's the same but instead of blacks its muslim immigrants. Luckily mudshits do for more atrocious things than blacks annnd they're doing it more frequently.. So 4th reich soon
>>
>>64965862
>Are you going to make a movie with racist black people in the future?
I've been considering it very heavily.

>>64965869
Nationality has nothing to do with race, flags mean jack shit.
And if "they" need to do anything they need to split this board into 3.
/film/ or /filmmaking/, /tv/, and /cel/.
Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 57
Thread DB ID: 445658



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.