[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 38

File: naive.png (1010KB, 1550x1442px) Image search: [Google]
naive.png
1010KB, 1550x1442px
How fucked is this guy?
>>
He's a kike, he's been fucked all his life
>>
>>64940146
he's so out of his element. for the next in memorium at the oscars, his best movie was tree of life.
>>
>>64940146
I don't know, what has he done lately other then piss all of Chapo's people?
>>
>>64940146
He wants so bad to be an important person, but he'll always be an actor pretending to be an important person. This eats away at him, and makes him do stupid and impulsive shit
>>
>>64940211
>movie

Tree of Life was cinéma, but I agree. RIP Shawn Pen. He dindu nuffin.
>>
He won't die, life isn't that kind
>>
>>64940146
Can someone give me the Cliffnotes on what we know about him and El Chapo?
>>
>>64940146
Fuck I hope they kill him just for the smug look he always has on his face.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1200x800px
>>64940146
If I were chapo I'd kill Sean penn for sure. Cops followed him to our meeting and since I'm going to rot in an American prison forever anyway id kill him just to add to my legend.
>>
>>64940336
-Naive actor desperately seeks meaning in his meaningless existence of playing dress up for a living
-Wants to start a dialogue with the world's biggest drug lord about the War on Drugs
-Rolling Stone gives said drug lord final cut privilege for the article
-Turns into a puff piece about a violent, very sick man
-Mexican authorities tracked Sean Penn through Chapo's lawyer, leading to the arrest weeks later
-Mr. Actor man that wanted to be taken seriously is now interviewed on 60 minutes near tears in fear for his life
>>
>According to Mike Vigil, a former chief of international operations with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, that could be enough to put Penn and Mexican actress Kate del Castillo, who facilitated the meeting, in jeopardy.

>“These cartels are very violent, they do not forgive any transgression and they will respond in a most violent manner,” Vigil told Yahoo News. “These are people who have dismembered, who have decapitated individuals. So killing Sean Penn and del Castillo means absolutely nothing to
them.”

RIP
>>
>>64940420

Cool, thanks. Though I assume that
>Sean Penn through Chapo's lawyer
should be reversed?
>>
>>64940146
Self-righteous woman-beating sack of shit. I hope someone kills him.
>>
>>64940146
Why does Sean Penn give off the vibe of bumbling fool?
>>
>it's the mexican government's fault that he bragged to some actress where he was

God what a self absorbed cunt.
>>
His training for "the gunman" will come in handy.
>>
>>64940511
No what i said is correct, they saw this big actor acting all shady coming into the country through various rural checkpoints and traced Chapo's phone communication with Penn and Castillo
>>
Damn its gonna be the next helter skelter aint it?
>>
Kind of fitting since he's most known for dying in almost every movie he's in.
>>
>>64940575
no it's not you idiot
>>
>>64940575
Huh. Alright, thanks.
>>
>>64940336
He went full retard.
>>
As much as I dislike Sean Penn, I don't want him to die, so I hope he makes it out alright. Leading cops to El Chapo's location though, that takes some serious balls.
>>
>>64940608
>>64940619
"Penn might not have willingly participated in the search for El Chapo but, as Mexico’s Attorney General Arely Gomez explained on a local radio station this week, their meet-up “was an essential element, because we were following [Guzman’s] lawyer, and the lawyer took us to these people and to this meeting."

http://news.yahoo.com/cartel-expert-says-sean-penn--del-castillo-could-be-serious-danger-224704448.html
>>
>>64940146
He'll be fine
>>
>>64940668
Famous last words
>>
File: 1aptux2.jpg (23KB, 421x407px) Image search: [Google]
1aptux2.jpg
23KB, 421x407px
>>64940666
rekt and checked tßh fåm
>>
>>64940504

at least sean penn can afford the best protection money can buy. I'm talking Navy Seals, fucking elite security squadron.
>>
I still find it hilarious that Chapo didn't know who he was. Castillo wanted to bring Penn in because Castillo knows he's an anti-america liberal douche bag who will side with her agenda.

El Chapo didn't know any of the movies Penn was in. He was just trying to get into Castillo's panties. This is all too ironically hilarious.

Kate Del Castillo, anarchist liberal anti-mexican government bitch who supported El Chapo because he was pissing on the government. Now she indirectly lead the Mexican government to him and she's trying to wash her hands away form it. That interview where she was backtracking on shit she said is fucking hilarious.

El Chapo, obsessed with Kate Del Castillo agrees to the interview and he wants to get his biopic made. He went down for some pussy.

Sean Penn, a liberal douche nozzle who wanted to make America look bad and stroke his own ego by having an interview with one of the most wanted men in the world. To El Chapo, he's a nobody, a nobody that got El Chapo caught.

He's dead.
>>
>>64940752
It's the cartel nigga
>>
File: 1323581908089.jpg (38KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
1323581908089.jpg
38KB, 280x287px
>>64940812
Blah blah blah liberal blah blah blah liberal blah blah liberal, blah...

Here's a hanky. Got anything new?
>>
>>64940880
Is that really all you focused on you stupid fuck head? You can't fucking see how two idiots so focused on a personal agenda got them selves in some really fucking deep shit because of their own short sighted ego?

Go back to reddit you /pol/ack
>>
File: fullretard.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fullretard.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
He's hiding behind the "i wanted to stop the war on drugs", when it was a clearly a self-serving, egotistic piece for the rolling stones.
>>
>>64940812
If Penn somehow survives this, they're going to make a hilarious movie about it someday.

If he is killed, they'll still probably make a movie based on it, change the names, and make it so he doesn't die.
>>
File: 1434309945845.jpg (110KB, 685x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1434309945845.jpg
110KB, 685x1023px
>>64940948
>Me: "Got anything new?"

>You: "Go back to reddit!"

You could've just said "no". ;)
>>
>>64940403
why doesn't chapo look this dope anymore?

they promoted him looking like a swagged out drug dealing crime king. turns out he's fat and washed up.
>>
>>64940752
What? He could move to literally the south of France and cartels won't touch him. They go after poor illiterates because they are easy to kill
>>
>>64941002
The Interview staring Seth Rogan and James Franco
>>
>>64940988
Yeah there's barely any focus at all on the war on drugs angle. There's like one small paragraph that talks about it's failures and how much it costs the american tax payer but everything else is just his travel journal and about El Chapo's escapades.
>>
>>64941002
>If he is killed
>If
>>
>>64940146

Sean Penn is the hero we need. He knew the cops were following him and his intention from the start was to get El Chapo captured again. He still wrote that shitty article to maintain his cover. For his own safety and the safety of his family nobody will ever know this, he will be ridiculed and made fun, but he can take it, he is our watchful protector, a dark knight.

Or he's just an idiot.
>>
>>64940812
Post the Kate interview where she backs out
>>
>>64941095
i'll go with the latter, makes me feel better
>>
>>64941068
Corruption runs deep. Don't ever watch movies the drug cartels have eyes eveywere.
>>
>>64941068
Dude some guy he didn't even know just led to the capture of a warlord with the might of a whole nation. He's fucked or his family is fucked. You underestimate the cartel.
>>
>>64941042

It's called aging.
>>
>>64941068
You forget how easily Mexicans immigrate globally. One day Penn will be on his porch sipping on some french wine when suddenly his three gardeners will pull out kalashnikovs and blow him away.

He thinks he can run and hide from mexicans, they are everywhere.
>>
>>64941068

Cartels kill journalists and politicians all the time. Granted, in Mexico, but still.
>>
>>64941097
It's in spanish. She talks about her manifest and how she is saying that they were just ideas she had about el chapo, not stuff she actually believes.
>>
>>64940305
>RIP Shawn Pen. He dindu nuffin.

Aside from the kidnapping, vicious beating and rape back in the day.
>>
Hopefully a lot. But really, I'd prefer him just fading away into obscurity rather than getting martyred.
I can't stand this fucking guy and his stupid face.
>>
>>64940532
Oh fuck you. Anyone would want to hit Madonna 20 minutes into that marriage. Fuck Madge, she has a very punchable face.
>>
>>64940146
JUST
>>
>>64941068
I hope he fucks out of USA and our media permanently
>>
>>64941145
men age the best tho
>>
>>64941194
That's too bad, her and El Chapo's texts were pretty hilarious so I'd like to here how she reacts to them being made public and all that.
>>
File: sean_penn.jpg (17KB, 315x376px) Image search: [Google]
sean_penn.jpg
17KB, 315x376px
>>
>>64941285
>Fuck Madge, she has a very punchable face.

You're right, but so does Penn so acting on it makes him a the pot calling the kettle etc.

The guy is a fucking tool. Go watch his episode of Inside the Actors Studio and tell me you don't want to beat him into a coma on fucking principle.
>>
>DUDE THE CARTEL LMAO

holy shit you guys are pussies

youre acting like NO ONE can fuck with them
>>
>>64940275
this to be quite honest
>>
They could spend literally millions on an operation to kill Penn and that expense wouldn't even make them break a sweat. If they want to kill him, he's dead.
>>
Kek Penn must have taken his make believe tough guy persona seriously

Charlize is safe at last
>>
>>64941384

Tell that to all those Mexican journalists not online and see what happens
>>
>>64941425
>rich american
>shit tier mexican journalist

these are not the same
>>
>>64941347
The interview is before the text came out. It was done during the movie 33. She's specifically back tracking about her manifest and her twitter posts defending El Chapo.

The interview was done by Univision and she explicitly asked them not to release it because it had nothing to do with the movie 33, but once Univision found out she had been in touch with El Chapo they found out exactly why she had asked for that interview part to not be released so they decided to release it.

Here it is:

http://elcomercio.pe/mundo/latinoamerica/nerviosismo-kate-castillo-al-hablar-chapo-noticia-1870824

“No, yo no le escribí una carta a él. Yo simplemente hice un manifiesto de las cosas en las que creo y en las que no. Nunca fue una carta a él. Lo mencioné que es otra cosa y nada más”, dijo Kate del Castillo.

“No, I never wrote him a letter. I simply wrote a manifest of the stuff i believe in and don’t believe in. I mentioned him and nothing more”
>>
>>64941194
I can translate that shit, but it may take a while cause I'm a slow piece of crap, could you give me a link anon?
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1452932036412.webm

I DIN DO NUFFIN IT WAS ALL MEXICO. I-I'M NOT SCARED I SWEAR GUISE
>>
>>64941559
Man there is so much fear in his voice and yet he's still trying to keep up the tough guy persona and the smug attitude. HAHAHAHA he's fucked.
>>
>>64941559

The butthurt is pretty strong in him.
>>
>>64941559
I don't particularly dislike Shaun Penn, since I think there are worse characters out there than him (the old faggot that was married to angeline jolie and did bad santa-I'm looking at you), but he sounds like he's faking the important/tough guy persona real hard. Doesn't seem like he wants to admit that he's probably scared shitless and won't be going back to mexico in quite a while.
>>
>>64941559
Good fucking riddance
>>
>>64941675
*Sean
fuck autocorrect
>>
Just imagine if the cartel kills Sean Bean by mistake
>>
>>64941675
hes a dick with his own head up in his ass who thinks hes more important then he is

go read about him getting pissed about how he was portrayed in team america
>>
>>64941814
Mexican Terminators going around killing every Sean they find in a hollywood directory?

I'd pay to see this.

But nah, they're not that fucking dumb, they'll make sure that his face matches the photo before they tear it off.
>>
I've got to admit, I admire someone who rich who could live so comfortable, who so enjoys slumming it and endangering himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP1q41lbyoQ
>>
>>64940146

If only he had a massive gun collection to protect himself from Chapo's Sicarios, oh wait...
>>
>>64941108
Def the latter & an idiot. Sean's often journeyed into dangerous places to stroke his bleeding heart ego (New Orleans after Katrina, Haiti after their earthquake, etc). Most, if not all, the places he goes are nigger infested wasted shitholes. But he thinks he can "help", when in reality anyone with half a brain knows no one can really help these places, so its best to just leave it alone because all you're doing in the end is putting yourself in unneeded danger.

One of these days its gonna get him killed. This might be the one.
>>
File: 1413721968566.jpg (98KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413721968566.jpg
98KB, 960x640px
>ALL THESE NEETS LAUGHING AT SEAN

this guy has done more for humanity than any of you, he also cares about people and actually does shit instead of just donating mone.

Pic related, its all you cunts mad over seans politics
>>
File: 1447664053514.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1447664053514.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>>64942036

Doesn't matter if it's disingenuous, dipshit.
>>
>>64941559
Its almost like this guy affraids what Mexican cartel, the most violent criminal group on Earth, could mistakenly blame him for El Retardo's arrest and might kill him and his family for things he didn't do.
Shocking.
>>
File: that's bait.gif (4MB, 648x265px) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
4MB, 648x265px
>>64942036
>>
>>64942036
>this guy has done more for humanity than any of you

I actually know people who work 9 months out of the year doing humanitarian services. One of my former clients was a Doctors without Borders Doctor.

They spend all of their time doing humanitarian work. They don't go for a short visit as a publicity stunt for media attention. Which is all Penn does.

There are people who have done 10,000 times more than what Sean Penn has ever done for humanity and they have done it without the intent to stroke their fucking ego.
>>
>>64942036
And yet he's solved absolutely nothing. That's the point, you can't. No one can. It's like giving money to Africa for decades & it still being the biggest shithole on the planet. Hell, even Bill Gates w all his Bill Gates money can't do anything.

And seriously. Lol @ him wanting to single handedly "get a dialog started" on the war on drugs. What a dumb fuck.

>OK, guys. Sean Penn wants to start a dialog. Maybe we should finally do something about this whole thing.

He's a pretentious liberal douche who think he matters & he's helping. In reality he's not doing shit but stroking his ego & gonna end up dead because of it.
>>
>>64942248
Africa could be paradise if they just stopped breeding like pests.
>>
Why did he even meet with El Chapo? What did he expect would happen?
>>
>>64942283
With all the aids going around, maybe more sex for them right now IS the answer.
>>
>>64940420
Spanish tv ran a piece saying his interview and meeting with the guy took place in a different location than where he was found. I'd say he's ok depending on how his piece on Rolling Stone came out.

Supposedly it's about his side of the drug war, I assume it deals with how there's high demand and people like him fill that void. If so he's an impartial link to the story that wants US policy to change. I saw Sicario, haven't read the story yet so I may be wrong.
>>
>>64942283
>breeding is the solution to corruption and crazy wars

You can't make a place safe that has islam and christianity fighting constantly
>>
>>64942330
>Spanish tv ran a piece saying his interview and meeting with the guy took place in a different location than where he was found. I'd say he's ok depending on how his piece on Rolling Stone came out.

The Mexican Attorney General said specifically that the interview helped lead to the capture of El Chapo, regardless of where it was located.

He thinks the Mexican government is out to get him now and that's why they said that. The fact of the matter is, they were tracking him and Kate the entire way. Yeah it's not like he was actually directly involved with the capture. He didn't feed the Mexican government intel, but do you think the cartels care about that?

To them he's a nobody that got their boss captured. He's fucked.
>>
File: 1397442129729[1].webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397442129729[1].webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>64940146
Bolito-tier fucked
>>
>>64940704
Is it ok to like MCR now? I'm 25 and you could get your ass kicked for liking them back in '06.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs
>>
>>64942283
Yeah but they won't. They're literally too stupid to live & incapable of taking care of themselves/taking advantage of what they have. They lack the will & the know how & are borderline retarded according to their IQ levels.

The best they could hope for would be to embrace colonial rule, give them work in exchange for food & housing. Sounds quite slaveish sure, but come up w a better idea.
>>
>>64942382
>>64942307
It sure as fuck would relieve some of the tension.
>>
>>64941559
>are you fearful for your life
>no
What a crock of shit he was trembling through the whole thing.
>>
>>64942424
Two child policy. Three childs jail time. Free abortions.
>>
>>64942461
Maybe give cash rewards to those who decide to get sterilized.
>>
Do you faggots really think the cartel is just like the movies? Go outside for fucks sake.
>>
>>64942497
Just claim that getting sterilized cures aids and lets you rape women without the fear of the disease called pregnancy.
>>
>>64942461
A permanent one child policy is a much better idea.
>>
>>64942435
It's that kind of smug arrogance that will get him killed. He's basically challenging the cartel to kill him.
>>
>>64942525
I don't know how you would solve the problem of them killing the girls.
>>
>>64942422
no no its not.
>>
>>64941229
>rape

wat
>>
>>64942461
Worked for China
>>
>>64942578
Madonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaa
>>
>>64942461
Yeah, but who enforces that? Their governments sure won't. They fought to govern themselves & its been total chaos ever since.
>>
>>64941229
You can't rape your wife, retard
>>
File: sean penn carlito's way.jpg (31KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
sean penn carlito's way.jpg
31KB, 431x300px
>>64940812
"You a gangster now. You can't learn it at school... you can't have a late start."
>>
>>64942497
There was a lady doing this in the US a few years ago. She was offering money to drug addict women if they would get tubal ligation but it became a big controversy. I don't know if she ever had anyone accept the offer.
>>
>>64942556
The only problem is they existing at all, which will be solved if you keep the policy running for a long enough time.
>>
>>64942594
Hard question. I suppose no population reduction no foreign aid. I don't think this is asked too much.
>>
>>64942395
It's ultimately up to the big boss himself if he decides the guy was at fault for getting him captured again, and that depends on whether his piece on Rolling Stone was accusatory or actually critical of the US war on drugs. You think even though he's rotated from cell to cell and kept on watch 24/7 that he can't get word out to his people? Think again.

My point is if El Chapo blames the guy or not, and I doubt that. I've dealt with old heads and these guys like their ego stroked, Penn would have gotten killed if he had rubbed the guy the wrong way. You suburbanite teens don't know shit about criminal organizations apart from GTA. And Penn's involvement didn't lead them to the guy, he'd be dead by now. Chapo could hold your family hostage so some guy assassinated you and got killed in the attempt, then try again if he so wished. He makes Escobar look like a bitch, and Escobar makes the people I've met look like roaches. These aren't thugs from the hood, these are organized criminals dealing in billions.
>>
>>64942656
They'd likely starve. Then anyone in the first world that suggested it again would be called Hitler & everything else. That's why you can't win w these people & why they need ruled over & managed.

Like I said, it doesn't sound nice at all, but they were a hell of a lot better off.
>>
>>64942783
You are 16 years old.
>>
>>64942783
They have him shoot-on sight if he doesn't follow orders in prison. Chapo is fucked for life
>>
>>64942515
To Juarez? Nigger I got my residency in late '09 and that shit was hot. Killings every day, and none of that crude nigger shit. The casa de huespedes I stayed at had a guard full-time and was basically a compound that locked up at night, that Sicario movie thing where there's heavily-armed guys in backs of jeeps with machine guns isn't fake. That place makes Compton look like Disneyland.
>>
>>64942783
>that depends on whether his piece on Rolling Stone was accusatory or actually critical of the US war on drugs

The interview itself is meaningless you stupid fucker. El Chapo approved the interview, he signed off on it before Rollingstone ran it.

El Chapo didn't know Sean Penn, he doesn't know who he is. El Chapo just wanted to fuck Kate Del Castillo and get a movie deal done. The Rollingstone interview seems to have come out of it because of Kate Del Castillo trying to push her agenda and Sean Penn wanting to jack off on himself.

El Chapo has absolutely no idea who Penn is, he thinks he's some nobody actor who is now a writer for Rollingstone wanting to interview him and get his movie deal off the ground.

El Chalpo's deciding factor is going to be whether he believes that the interview lead to his capture (not the content of the interview). His lawyers are probably presenting him all of the evidence, including anything the mexican government obtained on Sean Penn and Kate's tracking.
>>
Can someone tell me what happened to this retard? Did he get captured by cartel?
>>
>>64942830
>I live in suburbia and I don't know shit

Your opinion means shit, you teenage gringo.
>>
>>64942907
>>64942907
You are underage.
>>
>>64942907
I'm from Monterrey, estúpido mamón.
>>
>>64942939
Thank you for you opinion Steve from some suburb in Chicago, clearly you found me out.

2/10, try reddit for some downvotes if this (you) isn't enough
>>
>>64941042
Why does it matter? This wetback is responsible for the deaths of thousands of women and children and your suburban white ass is too naive to think about the innocent lives he's killed. He's not a badass. Hes a heartless bastard.
>>
>>64942901
No he joined El Zapa and decapitated Madonna
>>
>>64942994
How do you join the cartel? Could you if you wanted to? Would you know how to contact them if you wanted to join? Like go to a bar and prove your toughness, impress them or something?
>>
>>64943140
>your suburban white ass

Everyone who isn't me lives a better life than me.

Jesus fucking christ, could you be any more fucking edgy.

Do you look like those metrosexual fuccbois that crawl around all the mexican slums?
>>
>>64943023
You are 100% white and underage
>>
>>64943176
It's not that hard, almost every family has at least one relative that is tied to the cartels somehow. Los Zetas have a huge grip, and hire a lot of young kids to either be errand boys, or if they are good with computers, to manage their books electronically or to farm social media for dissidents or intel.
>>
>>64943176
The cartel would laugh at you boy
>>
>>64943389
From everything I hear it's a brutal business so I'm sure people who think they are joining get set up and killed or take the fall for the big fish
>>
IDGAF Sean Penn gets a pass in my book because of Spicoli
>>
>>64943176
is not road house you fucking nob
>>
>>64943449
Because the cartel lurks 4 chan? I don't know anything of the criminal life so I'm asking. I don't pretend to be some ruthless criminal you internet judgmental prick
>>
>>64941384
this thread is full of teenagers desu what did u expect familia
>>
>>64941559
I actually feel bad for him, even though he's trying to project a tough guy persona he knows he's fucked.

But wouldn't killing him draw a fuckload of attention to El Chapo's cartel, especially in the United States? The drug war's easy to ignore when it's just "beaners killing beaners lol", but killing the self-appointed humanitarian moral compass of Hollywood seems a bit much
>>
>>64943465
>inb4 judge reinhold saves him by throwing coffee in the assassin's face
>>
top kek

i thought he was gonna tear up a few times during the interview .. buddy is scared, you can see it all over his face.
>>
>>64943567
He knows he's fucked.

He will be kill on principle as he not only got el chapo recaptured he has also embarrassed the cartel.

the cartel are violent, well funded mother fuckers and don't take shit from nobody.

R.I.P Sean
>>
>>64940146
>>64940146

is there any proof he had anything to do with the capture?

the interview happened MONTHSs ago, it just became a story now..

if sean penn led the police to el chapo they arn't going to wait months hoping the guy stays in the same place..
>>
>>64943688
People also forget that it's not just El Chapo who makes the decisions. His two sons have been running the operation and they ran the operation the times he's been in prison before. They can make the call to have Penn killed. They don't need dad's approval. If they think Penn was partially responsible for getting their dad in jail, they won't hesitate to make an example out of him. They love to show how much power they have they don't care who the target is.
>>
>>64942892
El Chapo's lawyer has come out calling Sean Penn a liar saying El Chapo never answered his questions, because they're saying that the video is now evidence that El Chapo traffics drugs and could actually speed up his extradition into an American supermax prison that is literally underground were El Chapo well never see the light of day again. It's not looking good for Sean Penn
>>
>>64943762
Jesus fucking christ learn to read the god damn fucking thread, it's already in here.
>>
Killing Penn would be a brilliant move:

>have a prominent American citizen killed in a way that it's obviously ordered by Chapo
>indicted in US for capital murder
>now Mexico can't extradite him
>escape from Mexican prison again (where that'd be near impossible in the US)
>>
>>64943773
>El Chapo's lawyer has come out calling Sean Penn a liar saying El Chapo never answered his questions, because they're saying that the video is now evidence that El Chapo traffics drugs

Oh I must've missed this piece of news. That's too fucking funny. Hahaha Sean is royally fucked now. Holy shit.
>>
>>64943770
no his sons arent the big bosses theres another guy whos calling the shots but i cant think of his name. besides chapo there were 2 others who shared power. one was killed and since chapo is captured it falls on the remaining boss to run sinalo
>>
"I take no pride in keeping secrets that may be perceived as protecting criminals, nor do I have any gloating arrogance at posing for selfies with unknowing security men. But I'm in my rhythm. Everything I say to everyone must be true. As true as it is compartmentalized. The trust that El Chapo had extended to us was not to be fucked with. This will be the first interview El Chapo had ever granted outside an interrogation room, leaving me no precedent by which to measure the hazards. I'd seen plenty of video and graphic photography of those beheaded, exploded, dismembered or bullet-riddled innocents, activists, courageous journalists and cartel enemies alike. I was highly aware of committed DEA and other law-enforcement officers and soldiers, both Mexican and American, who had lost their lives executing the policies of the War on Drugs. The families decimated, and institutions corrupted."
- Sean Penn(is) Aug 1960 - Jan 2016
R.I.P
>>
>>64943815
As long as it ends with Chapo and Trump fist fighting on the wall while their animal back tatoos are showing
>>
>>64944022
I would give all my material wealth as well as my life to see that.
>>
>>64944005
If he was killed it will be the most epic thing since 9/11 seriously it would be the icing on the cake for this situation.
>>
>>64944054
you cant pay with GBPs
>>
>>64942892
>implying el chapo wouldn't know every detail about the guy he's going to meet

Are you actually retarded? He runs a billion dollar business and his culture practically worships Hollywood. Even if he didn't know he was an actor beforehand, a simple google search would tell him everything he needs to know.
>>
>>64941422
what if they kill Theron just to fuck with Penn? slowly kill all the people he loves, then come for him
>>
>>64944196
she dumped his ass since last year
>>
>>64943140
>implying being a heartless murderer isn't badass

That's basically the most badass thing you can be
>>
>>64943848
A fatal plane or car crash in Penns near future
>>
>>64943556
totally awesome
>>
>>64941559
his voice seems to be cracking almost like hes about to cry top kekzozzle hes so fucked
>>
>>64943688
How would he actually be killed though? I mean, if he stayed in the US from now on & lived in posh neighborhoods, had security, etc.

Is a beaner cartel that brave that they'd make a hit on someone strolling in Beverly Hills?
>>
>>64944214
guess none of you have heard of the /b/eta cartel huh. we deal in memes and shitposting. im one of the leaders "El Jefe Pepe"
>>
You might say he penned his own death warrant.
>>
>>64941997
You sound like a fucking retard
>>
File: TMM14SEANPENNO_a_868856b.jpg (74KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
TMM14SEANPENNO_a_868856b.jpg
74KB, 780x520px
>>64942226
How many of those doctors have won an Oscar? What's that? None? NONE? That's what I thought.
>>
>>64940275
He's like the Bono of actors.
>>
>>64944266
>multi billion dollar organization
>kill police and government officals
>can't kill celebrity
top kek
kek
>>
>>64943990
Oh you mean Ismael Garcia, the other leader. Yeah he runs the Sinaloa Cartel but I was more referring to the matters regarding El Chapo's family involvement. Not so much on the cartel's behalf. One of the two sons posted some angry tweets aimed towards the government but I'm seeing mixed stories that that may have actually been a fake account. Either way if they do have influence they could very well easily order the attack themselves, and it's very apparent that they do have influence.
>>
>>64944266
El Chapo has killers that would brutally chop you and every member of your family then toss them in boiling drum of acid all while filming to post on the internet. These killers would do it for as little as 100 dollars. It's really up to El Chapo if he kills him or not it's not a problem of having the people to do it though it would take good planning if you want to get away with.
>>
>>64944366
They don't kill police and government in America though, he probably won't die unless he goes to Mexico (which would be basically suicide)
>>
>>64944366
That's in Mexico though.
>>
>>64944374
>work for multi billion dollar business
>only make $100 for slaughtering a family

They should start a sicario union to get better wages
>>
>>64944266
Didn't Barry Seal have a tonne of security when the cartel got him?
>>
>Women are scared of being near Penn
>Seth Macfarlane is taking thumbs up his ass by Theron
>El Chapo in his cell just made a head of lil Sean with only soap and a single hair of his mustache
>Penn wanted to be someone in this life and he became that one actor who snitched and died

Neo-JUST
>>
He's got this on repeat in his head, that's how FUCKED He is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm5EkaPdeY
>>
>>64944153
There's a conversation between El Chapo and one of his underlings. It pretty much goes.

"They want to bring Sean Penn, the actor"

"Sean Penn, who is he what movies has he been in?"

"He was in 23 grams."

"oh when did that come out?"

And that's it. He trusted Kate and I think that's where he fucked up. He fucked up because he wanted to fuck Kate and so he gave her too much confidence and access and that fucked him over.
>>
is he actually fucked guys?
>>
>>64944388
>>64944397
Hits take place in America too they just go unreported. If Chapo wants this guy dead than Penns time on this earth will last as long as he could hide from them and not a minute longer
>>
>>64942901
yes he is being gangraped right now, please donate funds immediately to help gain his release
>>
>>64940146
Poor guy sounded terrified. If they do kill him hopefully his death will be catalyst for el chapo permanently being detained or something
>>
he'll be fine. if chapo does kill him, the US won't look kindly on a foreign drug lord murdering a prominetn US citizen. If he's still in prison when Penn dies, the US will flex its muscles, get him extradited, and throw him in a supermax where he won't speak to another living soul before he dies. If Penn dies and he has escaped again, the US will make sure the next raid on his compound doesn't end with him being taken alive.
>>
>>64944479
If I was him, I'd seriously consider dropping off the face of the earth. He has enough money. He could just go buy a big piece on land in the middle of nowhere Montana or Alaska, change his looks & just live a simple life.
>>
>>64944419
Crazy to imagine but that's really the weekly wages for most sicarios
>>
>>64944468
no hes under the protection of the los /b/etas cartel. sinalo would be smart to not mess with senor penn and los /b/etas or there will be sreious consequences.
yours truly
El Jefe Pepe
>>
>>64944213
Can't they just kill her anyway?
>>
>>64944581
Laying low for 10 years would probably be good enough
>>
>>64944266
THEY GONNA CHOP HIS COCK OFF
>>
how come kate gets to live?
>>
>>64941997
Go back to breibart grandpa
>>
>>64944636
Don't be so sure about that, a lot of these celebs that betray cartels die in mysterious accidents
>>
>>64941164
you just gave me the hilarious mental image of Penn hiding out in Mongolia and mexicans still managing to find him there
>>
>>64944266
The cartels give 25 dollars per kill to Sicarios, imagine then the bloodsport if the offered some beaner 10000 or so to kill Sean penn.
>>
>>64944636
Who says she does?

There are a few outcomes for her.

If she had sex with El Chapo, he will protect her and put all his blame on the incompetence of Sean Penn. All signs are pointing that she probably did fuck El Chapo, judging by some of the text conversations they had and her immediate lawyering up.

She's living in LA so I'm sure the Mexican authorities want her back so she may get deported.

If she didn't have sex with El Chapo and if he feels she betrayed him and cucked him, she's dead.

Don't kid yourself, she's scared to shit right now.
>>
Sean Penn is too well protected and far from Mexico to kill. He's fine.
>>
>>64944656
Your home is Reddit, moralfag.
>>
>>64944564
Either way, Penn will die.
>>
>>64944703
>moralfag
Back to /b/, 14 year old.
>>
File: JS79913416.jpg (69KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
JS79913416.jpg
69KB, 615x923px
This dirty retarded-looking motherfucker is worth billions?
>>
>>64944749
I swear that guy runs a fruit stand in manhattan.
>>
>>64941559
>Are you fearful for your life?
>No.

Well dude, you should be.
You're on Scare Tactics.
>>
>>64944699
If I was her I'd kill a cop or a politician in America or try to fuck the white house up, that way they'd keep me in the states to prosecute me, better than going back to Mexico and ending up in a rape den and then a barrel,
>>
>>64944749
Yeah he's worth more than most American families
>>
>Clearly not Penn's fault
>El Chapo is as much to blame
>Penn didn't even squeal
>He's still going to get rekt
Just how insecure are drug lords that they have to kill someone because they got rekt. It's like faggots who hits their wives because they had a bad day.
>>
>>64944772
Every mexican looks the same. They are like asians.
>>
>>64944022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpVKsc035Hc
>>
>>64943848
Another funny part about that is that he asked El Chapo about the drug war casualties and El Chapo basically says that the murders happen because people snitching and lying about him which really makes me think that Penn is fucked.
>>
>>64940590
That's Sean Bean you retard.
>>
>>64944636
considering shes a mexican actress living in mexico and trying to pretend like none of this shit ever happened, shes easily an easier and bigger target than Penn.

If they go after Penn chances are the Rolling Stone employees involved with it are targets as well
>>
"There is no question in my mind but that the DEA and the Mexican government are tracking our movements."
- Senn Penn (source: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/el-chapo-speaks-20160109?page=6)
>>
>>64940146
>not running for president so you have secret service protecting you 24/7
>>
>>64944885
also Penn writes in the article semi-jokingly that he is worried that El Chapo might chop his dick off if the interview goes badly. so if El Chapo does decide to off Penn, you know he's gonna make sure that happens first
>>
>>64944947
he works as a freelance reporter. RS had nothing to do with setting it up besides posting the article
>>
>Penn fearing for his life gets a gun
>becomes extremely progun but is terrible at it
>fearing for his life he shoots his gardner to death after he rings the doorbell asking for a glass of water
>Penn gets sent to jail in California where mexicans are the majority
this must come to pass
>>
File: Yerevan.original.2421.jpg (3MB, 1810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yerevan.original.2421.jpg
3MB, 1810x1200px
>>64944581
Just go into some protection program or something, move to Armenia, change his face with plastic surgery and live normal life there. Might be able to stay alive for five years, possibly even eight.
>>
>>64944929
>he fell for it
>>
>>64940403
youve made his weird headshape noticably worse by stretching it
>>
>sean penn met el chapo

what universe is this, is this reality? more evidence for the alt timeline
>>
>>64944749
This is what the average Mexican looks like. That's why most of them look up to him; every official position of power and influence in Mexico is held by people who look like they just stepped off the boat from Spain
>>
you're all a bunch of edgelords who want shit to happen for the validation of your personal edge
speculating and making bullshit connections and conclusions some against the words of penn and the events as we know of them
it's funny how a lot of you aren't even speculating, you're asserting your positions like the, what a surprise, pretentious faggots normally around here
>>
>>64944990
>penis cut off joke
>el chapo reported to have had a penile implant while on the run

Holy shit it just gets worst for Penn
>>
>>64944990
Said joke
"I throw my satchel into the open back of one of the SUVs, and lumber over to the tree line to take a piss. Dick in hand, I do consider it among my body parts vulnerable to the knives of irrational narco types, and take a fond last look, before tucking it back into my pants."
>>
Mexico should go back to being a dictatorship. You think Porfirio Diaz would have stood for this shit?
>>
>>64945090
>Not having some average joe , possibly a medic, change into Penn and keep the legacy alive
>>
>>64941675
What did billy bob ever do to you?

Other than sleep with Angelina before you got the chance of course.
>>
>>64945297
Aces!
>>
>>64945276
he'd probably would have personally benefitted from narcos
>>
File: 569673452.png (52KB, 145x181px) Image search: [Google]
569673452.png
52KB, 145x181px
>>64940146
>if penn is killed soon the yearly trio will be completed before the month is done
Rickman, Bowie and Penn is an odd grouping
>>
>>64945297
even though I streamed it and paid no physical currency to view it, I still feel like he owes me $20 for my time wasted.
>>
>>64945364
Marry, Fuck, Kill
>>
>>64945195
Sorry Penn but the odds aren't in your favor, maybe you should become a Gunman for a rival cartel so they can protect you maybe
>>
File: chris-penn-nice-guy-eddie-cabot.jpg (111KB, 1200x991px) Image search: [Google]
chris-penn-nice-guy-eddie-cabot.jpg
111KB, 1200x991px
the best performance by a penn (pic related)
I wish this penn was the living one
>>
>>64944357
Kinda looks like him too desu
>>
>>64945416
Marry Bowie. Fuck Penn. Kill Rickman.
>>
>>64945139
Actors and famous people think they are untouchable gods and really get off on edgy shit.

Dennis rodman visits Kim in north korea for basketball and chit chats all the time.
>>
>>64945509
B-but I'm just a journalist

>cartels kill journalist specifically for bad PR pieces or snitching thru the media
>>
>>64945509
Im still amazed that hasn't backfired yet but then again it is Dennis Rodman and the North Koreans likely think he's some kind of gag gift from the US
>>
>>64945509
>basketball and chitchats

funny way to spell cocaine and hookers

oh and hennessy
>>
File: slide_283852_2168753_free.jpg (231KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
slide_283852_2168753_free.jpg
231KB, 1200x906px
>>64945598
>>64945594
>>64945575
>>
File: Dennis_Rodman_with__467476b.jpg (61KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis_Rodman_with__467476b.jpg
61KB, 780x520px
>>64945667
>>
File: 8706631.jpg (23KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
8706631.jpg
23KB, 350x197px
He's dead.
>>
File: 1432083434228.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1432083434228.gif
3MB, 286x258px
So how long before "sean penn dies of heart attack, aged 69" hits the news guys?
>>
>>64945764
>So how long before "sean penn dies of heart attack, aged 69" hits the news guys?

14 years
>>
>>64945478
kill yourself tripfag nobody gives a shit
>>
>>64944749
He's a billionaire but still Mexican. What did you expect a Mexican billionaire to look like? That's pretty much what I imagine.
>>
>>64945139
>Sean Penn murdered by cartel
>Donald Trump is president
>Bill Cosby raped 100 women
>Robin Williams hung himself
>David Bowie died and made an album about it

reality has been really weird these past few years
>>
Am I wrong in thinking the power of the Mexican cartels wouldn't extend at all outside of Latin America?

You can't hire some Guatemalan street kid to perform an assignation in London or Tokyo or whatever.

Theoretically they'd have the money to higher "professional international assassins", but do those actually exist outside of movies?
>>
File: images.jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34KB, 443x332px
>>64940146
Le va cargar la verga a ese puto, lo van a madrugar
>>
>>64945709
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>64945956
>hey bro, you have a passport
>Listen here, I'm going to throw your wife, your kids, your dog, your mother in a vat of acid alive if you don't walk up behind sean penn and shoot his gringo head off
>>
>>64945956
>Am I wrong in thinking the power of the Mexican cartels wouldn't extend at all outside of Latin America?

Not only are your wrong but you're a fucking moron. You think the cartels don't have a presence in cities with high population of Mexicans?
>>
>>64940812
Hilarity
>>
>>64945443
Agreed.

I also feel like if it was Chris who had been alive he'd have been the one to meet Chapo except he'd have evaded the authorities, gotten a mind blowing interview and still been best buddies with him.
>>
>>64945956
Carlos the Jackel was real. If they really wanted to I'm sure they could find someone with the skill necessary to do what they need. Money can make a lot of shit possible. Blowing a few hundred million ain't no thing for them.
>>
>>64945956
they use hispanic and other latin street gangs here in the U.S like the mexican mafia and MS13 in california. all that talk about them having these badass sicarios who can do professinal hits is bs to me and more like boogymen type shit to make them feared but more then anything they rely on street thugs to do killings because its cheaper and there are alot of them willing to do kills on behalf of the cartel because of street cred and shit like that
>>
>>64945956
I think you greatly underestimate the pervasiveness of organized crime. These people move money and illicit goods all over the world through international networks comprised of trade deals with other criminal syndicates.
They could hire someone virtually anywhere, locally if they had to.
>>
File: 1452667715103.jpg (33KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452667715103.jpg
33KB, 600x720px
>>64940752
If only he wasnt against gun control

Surely such an honourable man like Sean Penn wouldnt betray his principles and hire private security armed with fire arms to protect his life! What a cruel twist of fate! Damn it, why, why, WHY!
>>
File: 1452807928471.jpg (35KB, 623x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452807928471.jpg
35KB, 623x700px
>>64940861
The Navy Seals and any actual organised military beyond the most basic bribery and corruption would curb stomp the fuck out of the cartels.

See: Pablo Escobar and the Search Bloc.

These guys are brutal but in a feudal kingdom sort of way. Costra Nostra before it was dismantled and castrated was imo 100% more terrifying than the cartels due to their convergence on US government and intelligence services and their ability to project internationally. The cartels are relatively contained. All criminal syndicates are fags though not to be admired. Sean Penn is fine m8s

Just look it up broseph
>>
File: syrian_regugees_3adfb.jpg (249KB, 630x416px) Image search: [Google]
syrian_regugees_3adfb.jpg
249KB, 630x416px
>>64944749
If you give a beaner a billion dollars, he will still be a beaner senpai..
>>
>>64946235
This is what I assume too. So long as Penn stays out of Latin America and away from places tattooed latino gang bangers could get into he's safe from the cartel's conventional methods of murder.

The question is if they have the number of somebody with the skill who'd be willing to pull off a high-risk international assignation.
>>
>>64946377
the american mafia even in its heydays were not as brutal as the mexican cartels. sure they killed but not in the way the cartel kills and most of the mafia killings were other made guys or those they deemed snitches or who had wronged them
>>
>>64946274
Or are you over-estimating how sophisticated they are?

Yes, they smuggle shit (drugs one way, cash the other), but that's not rocket science.

As far as connections with organized crime groups in other countries, by and large those crime groups don't murder people - certainly not in public provocative ways - since they don't want the attention.

If they ring the Yakuza or Mafia or Hells Angels or whoever - who they have commercial dealings with - and ask them to organize some high end hit of Sean Penn, they're not going to be receptive because they operate in states with effective governments. The Mexican cartels can get away with what they do because the state there is so impotent; that isn't the case in most places.
>>
>>64946547
Nah I read a whole book about it once. It was pretty good, there was like some huge scare because of how closley connected Costra Nostra had become embedded with American military and intelligence services. The idea that they could sort of phase themselves into the american government which has huge reach in the world is pretty scary

Also, where are you getting this "it was like goodfellas and the godfather" shit? They killed people all the fucking time in brutal ways including decapitation, being buried alive, being burned alive and drowned alive. Like I said, Crime Syndicates are remorseless edgelord fags.
>>
>>64946641
The Yakuza is actually surprisingly adverse to killing somewhere. They barely kill anybody and prefer taking digits off of feet and hands to actually killing people for whatever reason
>>
>>64946661
hahaha he read a whole book once hahaha
>>
>>64946517
Damn, they still mame Soldier of Fortune? I never understood what that magazine was for if it was even a real magazine and not just a king of the hill joke
>>
I honestly hope they're going after him and get to him.

I dislike his face.
>>
>>64946719
It was a good book written by some fbi guy

Idk he seemed like he knew what he was talking about why are you laughing at me
>>
>>64946730
Mostly for mall ninjas, but it does have interesting articles on occasion.
>>
>>64946756
Are there actual articles by / for mercenaries?
>>
>>64944266
Cartels do shit like kidnap a busload of civilians, rape and kill all the women and make the men fight each other to the death with sticks for their entertainment.

Pretty sure that smoking some little actor is nothing to them.
>>
>>64944357
kek, spot on
>>
File: frlqxy5bxffanqqq7rpv.jpg (81KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
frlqxy5bxffanqqq7rpv.jpg
81KB, 620x400px
>>64946817
The kind of people who'd do that bus shit would never be able to get within a mile of Penn, even if he wasn't being especially cautious.
>>
>>64946817
In their own country, in heavily corrupt broken down providences of said country.

Believe it or not, Cartels shy away from the United States because of how much more difficult it would be to try and operate there. The US law enforcement is basically run like their military and criminals are selfish scumbags first and foremost. They dont want to be put in potentially life threatening situations if they dont have to. It's why these fags always show up with like a dozen guys against one or go after a mexican beat cop's family instead of him.

Sean Penn will be fucking fine.
>>
>>64946898
>The kind of people who'd do that bus shit

You mean the mexican government?
>>
>>64946771
Don't think so anymore, maybe articles by/for PMCs though. Although when it first started they literally had advertisements for hired guns which didn't end well. I'm not 100% on it because I haven't read a SoF periodical in years.
>>
>>64946756
Is it bad that I kinda wanna read a few issues? It seems kinda cool I guess

I always love the /k/ security guard threads thougn about the dudes who show up with body armour, steel toed military issue combat boots from a surplus store, and combat knives and/or open carry pistol
>>
>>64946898
>they're all brown and beaner looking
>covered in tattoos
>don't speak English
>don't have any education
>don't know how to navigate civilized society

They'd stick out like a sore thumb anywhere. Seriously, how would people like this manage to kill a famous person in a developed country?

If it was so easy ISIS would be doing it, but even their much more capable devotees can only manage random public slaughter.
>>
>>64946934
What happened with the hired guns thing? I gotta hear this story
>>
>>64946917
>la eme has difficulty running all the socal gangs in the US where penn and his family live
>>
>>64946978
A shitload of lawsuits after people seriously paid money for contract killings through a magazine ad. Here's an interesting article that chronicles it all.

http://www.alternet.org/story/152413/the_dark_side_of_%22soldier_of_fortune%22_magazine%3A_contract_killers_and_mercenaries_for_hire

>Another hit man, Texas long haul trucker John Hearn, said "If I had never run an ad in Soldier of Fortune I would have never killed anyone." Hearn's 1984 ad, which ran in four issues of the magazine, solicited "High risk assignments, U.S. or overseas." After it was published, Hearn said, he was so deluged with phone calls that he was forced to hire an answering service. He estimated that 90 percent of the callers wanted to pay him to commit a crime, including bombings, jailbreaks, and assaults, and that he received three-to-five contract murder offers per day.
>>
>>64946978
its like when that time you replyed to that craigslist ad about a hot blonde with a nice ass and big tits looking for a date and you ended up getting assraped by a 6ft tranny with a huge cock instead. remember?
>>
>>64947049
What is the internet age, deep-web equivalent?
>>
>>64946972
>They'd stick out like a sore thumb anywhere.
Except LA.
>>
>>64947075
I have no clue on that one, I'm sure there's plenty of options to choose from though.
>>
>>64944357
>>64940275

Well said
>>
>>64947075
None because nobodh actually wants to risk their life and the only people who have contract killers are criminal organizations and RL hitmen kill like 2 or 3 people max in their life before they are caught and arrested
>>
>>64947129
Nowadays is just cheaper to pay 1,000 to a kid on a motorcycle to shot someone. In my country they do it all the time . Theres is no hitman career, just cheap labor.
>>
>>64947129
There's always someone dumb enough to kill someone for paltry sums of money, the cartel proves that. But yeah you're right most of them are inclusive, as in if you're not part of their gang/organization they'll tell you to piss off.
>>
Both US and Mexican governments are gonna paint Penn as a snitch to cover their own ass and save their own spies/informants. Sadly Penn is an innocent man who will die a horrible death.
>>
>>64946748
Not the person you are replying to, but I am laughing at you. Simply because you speak with no recollection of facts, like a child who stumbles aimlessly into a conversation, and you expect people to take you seriously. You should probably keep your comments to yourself unless they offer something intelligent.
>>
Man I hope he gets BTFO

He's such a smug asshat that thinks he knows what's best for everyone else
>>
File: toppestkeks.jpg (113KB, 522x960px) Image search: [Google]
toppestkeks.jpg
113KB, 522x960px
>>64940146

More fucked than the female activists who followed him down to Haiti.
>>
>>64940403

>Implying El Chapo will have Penn killed

He wants a movie made out of his life so badly there is no way he will upset Hollywood.
>>
>>64940420

Scenario A.

Chapo gets extradited. Spends the rest of his life rotting in a U.S. federal prison.

This kills the sean penn.

Scenario B.

Chapo gets sent to a Mexican jail. Sean penn is safe because Chapo will be out once he gets bored of fucking whores in his penthous- I mean jail cell.
>>
>>64947185
I actually read about a mafia hitman who was like a descendant of eastern european immigrants who killed like 50 people before he was caught.

It was pretty sad actually. He was like a bipolar fuck up who beat his wife and threatened to kill her and his kids on like a monthly basis. He also would fuck with his hits like saying like "If god shows up in 30 minutes ill let you go" and then just waiting there for 30 excruciating minutes
>>
>>64940146
I hope the Sinaloa sicarios get him.
>>
>>64947258
>He wants a movie made out of his life so badly there is no way he will upset Hollywood.

Implying a dead Penn wouldn't make for a better blockbuster.
>>
Holy shit.

That shaking and quivering in his voice. That absolute fear.

He's shitting his pants.

I honestly didn't think he'd really be at risk, but the way he's shaking in this interview makes me think there is a genuine threat involved.
>>
>>64947290

Do you mean the Iceman?

That guy was a (literal) retard.
>>
>>64947290
He did that God thing only once.
>>
>>64947340
He was putting himself at some pretty pants-shitting risk meeting the guy in Mexico for the interview. He could have easily taken Penn hostage with no repercussion.
>>
>>64947359
Yeah him

Was he really retarded? He just sounded like some sadistic edgy faggot
>>
File: Damn It, Ryan.gif (2MB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Damn It, Ryan.gif
2MB, 190x190px
>>64944357
>>
>>64947224
That's really sad, I hope she got psychological treatment for what happened and is doing okay
>>
>smug liberal asshole who probably hated Trump and "build wall" before now gets redpilled and his life depends on Trump building wall now.
>>
File: Jim.png (324KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Jim.png
324KB, 625x417px
Outside of Shitxico, the cartels are shit. The moment a so-called "assassin" got over the border, the first thing he'd do is buy a roadmap and ask for directions to the nearest Taco Bell. That's right after he shat on an anthill from eating enchiladas all day in Juarez while being buttfucked by some fat cunt Mexican with an underbite and a crewcut, named Sancho.

Mexicunts are, second to the Australian Aborigines, the dumbest cunts on the face of the planet. Sean Penn has literally nothing to worry about.
>>
>>64941864
>go read about him getting pissed about how he was portrayed in team america
lol

didnt Matt and Trey also say he called them up about some southpark show, mad as fuck because the show might get some people to vote a way that wasnt liberal?
>>
>>64947359
>>64947398
he was full of shit about the killings he claimed to have done. i mean im sure he did kill a few people but one of the mob guys he claimed to had done hits for was in his own rights a much scarier and efficient killer then him. look up roy demeo and his crew. he was a made guy for the gambinos and one of their top hitman
>>
>>64947398

He was legitimately retarded.

He was basically a bitch boy for the DeMeo crime family. Any job not important enough for them to personally handle, they'd send him to do it. Actually referring to him as "the retard", because he'd do killings that could easily get him pinched for no money, simply because he was both terrified of Roy DeMeo and in awe of him. And because he also had an I.Q. in the low 70's (the reason he was bullied so horribly as a kid, despite being a massive giant of a kid himself).

The movie they made about him was typical Mob Movie stuff, which was disappointing, because he's more like the Forrest Gump of Mafia Hitmen then anything Scorsese like.

He was also edgy and a compulsive liar, which is funny too.
>>
>>64947489
>>64947493

>DeMeo mind
>>
>>64940146
Literally Birdman The Movie:The real life
>>
>>64940275

Exactly this.

>>64944357

I imagine South Park will touch on him some more as they did with Bono
>>
File: 1357396711409.jpg (103KB, 418x512px) Image search: [Google]
1357396711409.jpg
103KB, 418x512px
>>64940420
>-Mr. Actor man that wanted to be taken seriously is now interviewed on 60 minutes near tears in fear for his life

>Are you scared for your life?
>n-nn-n..oo
>>
>>64947459
>implying they would send a mexican when chicanos make up the 2nd largest group after whites in America

There are millions of John Doe Sanchez's here that a real mexican isnt needed. The US also has the most street gangs of any nation so mexican cartels could hire some nog or salvadorean to do it.
>>
Flavor of the month on Bel Air=getting killed by cartel.

Angelina Jolie is "ambassador of peace" in UN etc..
that black comedian who did some charity in Liberia...
fuckers are bored and they think they could actually make some meaningful impact just because they have more money and bigger ego's than average town.

First it was yoga,then Bagavat Gita, then Madonna started to wear glasses to look like she is smart, then Cuban cigars, then adopting black children etc..
Finally real life backfired them, I would really be happy if someone would put some fear into them, so they start appreciating the good & privileged life they actually have.
They really dont know how deep person can sink and all they need to do is make faces in front of cameras and they are set for life.
Fuck, if I had that money, I would take it sloooooooow, enjoy life, stop taking drugs, eat healthy etc..
They really need to live in poverty for couple of years to start appreciating what they actually have and enjoy their golden cages.

Jeebus Christ, lock me in 200 mill villa with shitload of money, ill sign any-day .
I am talking about actors here..
>>
File: Hilarious.gif (1MB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
Hilarious.gif
1MB, 300x149px
>>64947785
>implying some stupid spic is capable of travelling anywhere in a vehicle without being pulled over at a "we're searchin' fo tewwowists" stop after 10 miles, and subsequently being blown away by trigger-happy fat Amerifucks

American latinos are almost as fucking stupid as Mexican latinos.
>>
>>64947848
>>64947785

PRetty sure if El Chapsticks means it then Penn would be dead.

He's probably just laughing in his cell waiting for his next release day meanwhile Penn is so scared he can't even enjoy getting pegged in the ass anymore.

Cartels have access to the military and most of the high ranking folks were from special forces.
>>
File: John Is So Cash.jpg (25KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
John Is So Cash.jpg
25KB, 600x574px
>>64947926
El Chapo is a small fish in a big fucking pond. He rules over Mexico, but that's like saying a nignog rules over Nigeria. Pissing in an ocean of piss. In fact, I take back what I said about the Australian Aborigines, Mexicans ARE the dumbest cunts on the planet.
>>
>>64947785
Plus LA is gang capital of the world.
>>
>>64941864
>>64947469
Just search for:
>sean penn angry

he's a douche.
>>
As long as he stays out of Mexico he's safe
>>
File: 1450792642410.gif (1MB, 360x207px) Image search: [Google]
1450792642410.gif
1MB, 360x207px
>>64946377
The Zetas come from Mexican special forces though.
>>
>>64948200
nah papi
>>
>>64947423
Reminder that the liberalism this woman has is a mental disorder.
>>
File: MASA.jpg (20KB, 577x430px) Image search: [Google]
MASA.jpg
20KB, 577x430px
>>64948429
MEXICAN special forces
>>
>>64948441
Salon.com: Sean Penn moving to Maine to save the lobsters
>>
>>64948772
kek
>>
>>64942623
underrated post
>>
What if the cartel does his entire family?

I mean what would the U.S do if some spicnigs rape and torture a bunch of innocent people?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.