[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creed director thinks white art doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 28

File: 08-michael-b-jordan-2.w1024.jpg (55KB, 1024x1381px) Image search: [Google]
08-michael-b-jordan-2.w1024.jpg
55KB, 1024x1381px
>“Black art, it’s so complicated. Because there is no white art,” Coogler said. “Because, whether people want to admit it or not, you know, in this country, in this culture, white is seen as the norm. Because there’s no need to identify it as anything, it’s looked at as standard. Which, if you compare and contrast that, there’s an inherent unfairness to it.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/michael-b-jordan-ryan-coogler-c-v-r.html?mid=fb-share-vulture
>>
Fuck facebuuk
>>
>White art doesn't exist.

>first movie was a true story based around the act of a white man.
>Second movie was based around the co-option of a white movie franchise.
>>
He deserved nom for Creed

Sly gets fuckin nom, but the guy who directed his old ass dont? Smdh
>>
I saw Creed because of Rocky.
I'm not going to watch Creed 2 where Creed learns how to read and eventually defeats his white arch-nemesis.
I don't give a fuck about nignogs. Gimme the Italian Stallion.
>>
>>64923872
Lol
>>
Good for him, I hope he wins that Oscar.
>>
How can white people be real if art isn't real?
>>
>>64923872
He's right, art created by white people isn't viewed as a distinct subset of art, it's just called art.
>>
This guy is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64923978
>directed his old ass

Yeah because Stallone totally needed other people to direct him to get an Oscar nom
>>
>>64923872
fucking retard
>>
he's right though

everything from 1400-2016 is eurocentric, anything that isn't earns a subtitle or designation to make it seem exotic or not the standard
>>
>>64923872
No, he says there's no "white" art, because it's just seen as art.
He's saying black art is complicated because it's always viewed through the lens of race, which art by white people are not.
>>
>>64923978

Stallone created the character you faggot. This nigger is a nobody. Go kiss his ass on Reddit with the other blatant nigger lovers you dumb fuck
>>
>>64924044
yeah but 'black art' is tyler perry tier faggotry
>>
File: 1418075059517.png (182KB, 337x357px) Image search: [Google]
1418075059517.png
182KB, 337x357px
>>64923872
>it's a standard, that makes it not art
>>
I get what he's saying but he worded it like an idiot. People are only going to read that as being racist and he probably knew that while he was saying it. Sick of this shit.
>>
File: Arthur_disgusted.jpg (46KB, 238x324px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur_disgusted.jpg
46KB, 238x324px
people who say shit like this and then complain about 'institutionalized racism' are hypocritical bigoted shitheads and deserve no recognition and no attention for that matter.

It's depressing that statements like this are talking points because they're nothing more than sweepingly dismissive and racist bullshit. This man should not be rewarded with one shred of anybody's time for this crap and I hope his career shrivels and dies.
>>
>>64924061
>>64924100
Show me all the awards Rocky 6 got
>>
>>64923872
He's not saying art made by white people doesn't exist, he's saying that because of the huge influence art made by white people has on America, that it doesn't need the classification "white" unlike black art because it is seen as the standard art of America
>>
Why are all these guys pear-shaped?
>>
>>64924075
>>64924044
Literally no one would care if blacks didn't go around yelling and screaming about muh unique special "black art"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
>>
>>64924076
>because it's always viewed through the lens of race
because it's 9/10 times created through the lense of race tbqh
>>
Fucking ape
I bet he hasn't even seen a Syrian new wave film
>>
>>64924076

Maybe if blacks would stop fucking broadcasting that a black person made it, maybe it wouldn't matter?
>>
he's only 29 and already directed a film as big as creed, but knows so little about the outside word. all this talk about "white" whatever is so hopelessly amerocentric. there's no such thing as black art either. african-american art is different from ethiopian and trinidadian and so on. dividing up art according to the skin color of its creators is racist.
>>
>>64923978
>He deserved nom for Creed
Did he? I don't know - it's a fun movie, but it's not mind-blowing. Still has all the hokey lines, rapid cutscene training sequences, etc, etc. The reason Stallone sticks out is twofold - nostalgia, and Stallone knowing his character extremely well.
>>
>>64923872
Lol. This mutha fuckka is hilarious.
9-out-of-10 times "white"Art is better than black art.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>64923872
Fucking niggers man.

Someone should inform him basically every important artwork in all history.
>>
>>64924175

Whites arent the ones who "classified" it as racial. Black people are the ones who market it as such intentionally. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking naive cock sucker
>>
>>64923872
Surely he jests?
>>
When will niggers finally get over shit that happened 150 years ago?
>>
File: 1452585213358.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452585213358.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>64923872

They're shitting the bed and i'm loving it.

They will kill the diversity trend they started with their own racism. Delicious.
>>
>>64924284
True that
>>
I don't think that's what he means.

He means that, if there are more than one black person in a film, then it becomes "a black film". Or if it's a play with majority blacks, it's a "black production". If it's a play with a majority whites or a film, then it's just a normal film

Or maybe he really is a fucking retard. Who knows
>>
>>64924180
Virile big hips to more powerfully pump seed, dumbass
>>
What he's saying is that there's no "white art" because it's just art, because white is the norm. That's not even a controversial statement, because it's objectively true.
>>
>>64924336
No it's not - art sellers will happily call something black art because it differentiates it and excites the wealthy art buyer who wants something he can convince himself is edgy.
>>
>>64924236
Yeah it's more like 1 time out of 99999.
>>
Y'know, less suburbanfags like us on the internet were way less racist before these SJW Celebs keep forcing this shit onto us. They're literally doing the opposite of what they want.
>>
>>64924396

Well maybe if they'd stop putting strictly blacks in their movies (unlike whites who always put blacks in their films) then there wouldnt be a problem?

>>64924402

"white art" isnt the fucking norm. This isnt 1960. There's tons of different ethnicities in all kinds of Hollywood movies. You people are retarded
>>
File: Q0kiZja.jpg (49KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
Q0kiZja.jpg
49KB, 393x391px
>>64924334
>killing a perceived trend of racism with actual racism
>>
>Still reeling from fact that Sly didn't acknowledge them in his Golden Globes acceptance speech.
>>
He means "white art" doesn't exist because it is just called "art", you fucking illiterate retards. Way to totally miss his point.
>>
File: film discussion.png (792KB, 1724x820px) Image search: [Google]
film discussion.png
792KB, 1724x820px
Why are these threads made when every person on the board has the same opinions and everyone who disagrees is either tolling or gets memed to death?

Isn't this board for film and television discussion?
>>
Isnt saying this racist as fuck?
>>
>>64924120
lol no
>>
>>64924518

black art doesn't exist either you dumb fuck mongoloid. So your point is moot, so is this niggers point., Hes just a pandering piece of shit
>>
>>64924518
Black art is the term black people give it

He's literally complaining about something he promotes. I didn't even consider "Creed" a black movie, but apparently it is now.
>>
>>64924490
When a white person makes a movie, no one calls it "white art." It's just art. No one's saying there aren't minorities in Hollywood, but that's exactly what they are - minorities. If you don't think that Hollywood is overwhelmingly white, then you're just ignoring reality.
>>
>>64924581

This is film discussion. Sorry if you don't like it but that guy is a director of a film and he said that, like it or not. You can't ignore the fact that people like this exist.

Talk about Creed then if you're butthurt.
>>
>>64923872
>Because, whether people want to admit it or not, you know, in this country, in this culture, white is seen as the norm
yep and that's exactly what you'd expect living in a white majority country
in japan, being japanese is the norm, in saudi being arab is the norm, in nigeria being black is the norm
>>
The Oscars are not for idiotic niggers who don't know what they are talking about. /thread
>>
>>64923872
Could've explained it better, but he's right.
>>
>>64924518
He directs sentences like he does films. Maybe he shouldn't be so condescending.
>>
>>64924668
I've never heard the term "black art" until this thread.
>>
>>64924044
Sure because "white people" isn't an ethnicity
>>
>>64924175
this dumbass doesnt realize he is promoting segregation then. american blacks are by far the stupidest people on planet earth. no wonder africans and jamaicans hate these niggers.
>>
>>64924804
On further review I don't even see a "Black art" wiki page.
>>
>>64924853
Are we allowed to say black these days?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_art
>>
Amazing the level of racism you can get away with if you're not white.
>>
>>64924053
Well, he is a nigger...
>>
>says theres no white art
>goes on to call "white" the default identity for art
He's a fucking retard like every other black "artist".
>>
>>64924924
stfu cracker
>>
File: Jerry_Harris.sculpture.jpg (42KB, 287x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Harris.sculpture.jpg
42KB, 287x600px
>>64924922
How is this "black art"

It's indistinguishable from any other random modern art crap
>>
>>64924789

No hes not. Fuck off. No one ever fucking says "white art", and that's their problem if they think there's not enough "black art". Go fucking make more art then you nigger. Stop blaming whitey for everything and just do it
>>
>>64924493
>>64924334
What these people don't seem to get is that Hollywood works by the bottom line, not by muh feels.
They think that they actually give a shit about diversity, when in reality they're just trying to squeeze some extra cash out of demographics they otherwise wouldn't be able to reach.

It's going to be hilarious when the bubble bursts and they stop getting charity roles/jobs.
>>
File: Sanddunes_by_tanner.jpg (37KB, 450x238px) Image search: [Google]
Sanddunes_by_tanner.jpg
37KB, 450x238px
>>64924978
wow the race of the person that painted this totally changes everything

so deep so racial
>>
>>64924955

I guess you can't handle the truth? Blacks are obviously able to be racist no problem.. It's an obvious double standard

Besides you're racist right now you fucking hypocrite nigger piece of shit
>>
>>64924232
I liked how the boxing scenes was shot. He directed Stallone who got the nom, I think he should've gotten it, same with Cary Funk for Beasts of No nation
>>
>>64924518
It's been scientifically proven that racists have low IQs.
>>
>>64924415
It's still garbage. The idiots buying them have too much money and no fucking sense.
Black art is garbage. It took Picasso to interpret it and make it noticeable.

All black artist are hack garbage untalented and prey on the guilt of whites and the hate rage of other blacks.
That's actually most African Americans.

Blacks from other countries are extremely talented and great artists.
Steve McQueen won an Oscar and is a black man. Did the black community praise Hollywood? Not the way they should have. No they complained how there was no diversity and the McQueen wasn't an American black.
Fucking hypocrisy.
>>
>>64924581
>that cherry picking
You're lucky I'm a lazy fuck otherwise I would make one with reddit praising the Avengers and /tv/ discussing Parajanov.
>>
>>64924044
But how does that not make it "white art"?
Just because it isn't as racially charged and caught up in getting across the fact that it was made by whites, it somehow isn't white?
Black culture is so caught up in maintaining a separate but equal status and asserting the "uniqueness" of black life that a lot of it comes out as meaningless observations. Its really sad that a lot of completely garbage norms are upheld because of how afraid blacks are to assimilate into the culture at large.
>>
>>64924853

You'll see it as black lit, black music etc
>>
File: Irony Bro and Jeff.jpg (438KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Irony Bro and Jeff.jpg
438KB, 800x800px
>>64924076

>black people
>complaining about everything being "always viewed through the lens of race"

Holy fucking shit the irony.

Maybe they need to stop making everything in the world, including art.
>>
>>64925066

The original article is racist.. So your point is useless
>>
File: coogler.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
coogler.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
Wow, this guy keeps saying dumb shit

>I really feel like, you know — this is off the record — I feel like women are better filmmakers than men. I mean, it’s true, bro. In film school, life, whatever, they’re equipped to do this job, in many ways, better than us. They’re infinitely more complex than we are. Stronger and sharper. So, you know, we’re going to get better movies [if we have more female filmmakers]. The industry would improve. That’s the best thing I could say about that. They’ve got to be given the opportunity.
>>
>>64924460
Name something artistic and of value to everyone not just the black community.
>>
>>64925066
nope try again

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm
>>
>>64923872

How can black art be a thing if race doesn't exist?
>>
>>64925135

This guy is such a faggot SJW nigger that its sickening.. Whats next, he'll say he's a feminist and cis white men are inferior? give me a fucking break
>>
>>64924334

I pray you are right.

Liberals have been eating their own movement for years now. They need to finally get to the point where it at least starts giving them indigestion.
>>
File: 1351191532911.gif (2MB, 328x188px) Image search: [Google]
1351191532911.gif
2MB, 328x188px
>black art
>>
>>64925135
I think women are fantastic editors and better than men, but men are better directors and DPs.

Men produce, women form.
>>
File: cena.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
cena.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>64925012

They're trying to profit off of a current trend.

Totally expected, nothing new.

The proverbial shitting of the bed after seemingly getting what the want is the part that gives me a belly laugh. Their ethos is bullshit and it's beginning to show.
>>
>>64924131
He didn't say that. Why are you twisting his words?
>>
>>64925066

Last I heard there was far more proof that lower races like blacks and Hispanics have lower IQ's.

Sure you want to try and argue with statistics, SJW?
>>
>>64925135
>I feel like women are better filmmakers than men
Then why is Leni Riefenstahl the only female filmmaker that really matters?
>>
>>64925239
>that gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
>>
I always laugh out loud when a white person calls a person of color racist. Black people literally can't be racist.

Lmao white people want to be oppressed so badly.
>>
>>64924978
Again, that's his point - there's no white art because white is normal. Black art is only called black art because of the colour of the artist's skin - there's nothing about the art that automatically makes it black or african-american.
>>
>>64925297
EPIC
P
I
C
>>
>>64925297
No I just wish people white and black would stop talking about race

It wasn't like this a few years ago wtf happened?
>>
>>64925020
It didn't even occur to me you'd take that shitpost seriously - it just felt like the obligatory response.
>>
>>64924979
Are white people legitimately retarded, or are you all just joking around constantly?
>>
>>64925297
Sorry to burst your bubble, but black folk are some of the most racist and homophobic people.
>red pill
>>
>>64925367
50/50
>>
>>64925317
who calls it "black art"? Critics? audiences? I haven't even heard that term before now.

Was Creed supposed to be "black art"? I thought it was another Rocky movie but with Apollo Creed's son instead of Rocky's son.
>>
>>64925297
0/10 try using basic logic to come up with a better shitpost.
>>
>>64925066
Same with blacks. Blacks = racist :^)
>>
>>64925278
this. i generally believe iq differences and lower test scores etc are the result of blacks having shitty family lives and not having 2 parents and being criminals. but there is a lot of evidence to the contrary and that theyre actually just a lower form of homo sapien. but the fact that liberals cannot even consider the facts or debate them without literally screaming like a child shows theyre just uneducated and are scared of the potential truths.
>>
>>64925317
So is the author of the Three Musketeers a black author or an author?
>>
>>64925244
This is correct.

Cooglar seems kind of out of his depth though, but I dont know the guy
>>
>>64925297

Sorry faggot but anyone can be racist. Your race is not superior so stop deluding yourself you fucking dumb fuck

Face is blacks are not oppressed. Stop bitching you piece of shit
>>
>>64925297
Black people, like most minorities, have no problem about being racists. Its white people who are mostly hung up on it
>>
>>64925367

Are you liberal cucks always this dumb and gullible and asskissing? Or are you pretending?
>>
File: Feminist Shrieking.jpg (92KB, 625x748px) Image search: [Google]
Feminist Shrieking.jpg
92KB, 625x748px
>>64925135

>Say women are better at something than men.
>"Whoooo, somebody gets it! Everybody listen to this man!"

>Say men are better at something than women.
>"RRRRRRRRRGH LYNCH THE SEXIST!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN GAMERGATE!!!"

Good thing Feminism is about equality, right guys?
>>
>>64925489

Uh no.. Its because white people get attacked for being racist. They are the only ones who do too. Any other race literally can be racist all they want. Whites "aren't allowed".

Plus you're fucking wrong and talking out of your ass. Blacks are the only ones who talk about race and fucking beat a dead horse with it
>>
>>64924804
>not being familiar with necromancy
>>
>>64925525
Again, 50/50
>>
>>64925297
This
>>
>>64925479
Of course blacks are oppressed, don't be retarded.

though being poor and there are far more poor blacks than there are whites.
>>
>>64925579

Sorry if the truth is too much for you.. I didn't ask for a rating you faggot
>>
>>64925489
True
>>
>>64923872
honestly i would argue that american culture (including art) regardless of race dosen't exist
>>
File: Nazis Have High IQs.png (391KB, 1411x688px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis Have High IQs.png
391KB, 1411x688px
>>64925066

Too bad that's not true.
>>
>>64925135
>this is off the record
>gets printed anyway
>>
>>64925590

No one is oppressing blacks you fucking idiot. There are so many blacks out there who are more successful than whites. The poor ones just choose not to better themselves. Stop being an asskisser
>>
>>64925567
And who overwhelmingly lead the charge against white men being racists? Black people or college aged "tumblr" left wing white people?
>>
File: image.gif (23KB, 559x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
23KB, 559x428px
>>64925607
truth: 50/50
You: 0.0
>>
>>64923872
There we go, fame and praise is going over his head.
>>
>>64925639
Missing the fucking point you mong, there are far more lower to poor class black people than white. And everything else you said is irrelevant to the point you fucking idiot
>>
>>64925590
The real oppression is that of the mind.
This is 2016 you only oppress yourself if that is what you see yourself as.
>>
>>64924075

I agree. The tone of the quote is descriptive of the exoticism that white guilt fetishists have in classifying art, but not normative in abolishing a notion of european or white art.
>>
BIG
>>
because liberals are creating more segregation by awarding things to minorities just for being not white

If they want black art to just be considered art then they need to stop complaining about their black culture.
>>
File: Jar-Jar.jpg (212KB, 663x625px) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Jar.jpg
212KB, 663x625px
>>64925447
>Alexandre Dumas was black meme
>one of your four grandparents being black makes you black
>mfw
>>
>>64925706
whoa...
>>
>>64925661

Obviously the latter. How the fuck is that even a question? Whites are so afraid to even say anything negative about black people.. pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>64925590

>being poor = being oppressed

Who is oppressing all the rednecks in trailer-parks that can't afford a car?
>>
>>64925702

Who gives a shit. That's not whiteys problem.. So why the fuck is that even relevant? No one gives a fuck about poor blacks.
>>
>>64925778
The man, clearly.
>>
>>64925717
this post better be a joke or i'm gonna get mad
>>
>>64925762
>father was black
>Google too hard
>insert black meme
>>
>>64925664

Go back to reddit you massive faggot
>>
>>64925590

>there are far more poor blacks than there are whites.

Factually incorrect.
>>
>>64925839
>father was black
>bastard son of a white man and his black slave
Ok
>>
>>64925778
Cops? They get their shit rocked pretty regularly, and don't really rise above their situation. Thats the point, poor people are opressed and it has less to do with race.

>>64925810
>no gives a shit about poor people

FTFY
>>
>>64923872
>if it's common it's not art
>if it's uncommon it's art
Not how it works, stupid director man.
>>
>>64925844
>can't take a joke
>must say homophobic word to avenge pride
>>
>>64925863
I meant in relation to their population in the country.
>>
>>64925908
>homophobic

That's how I know you're a SJW.. Caring about being "homophobic" unless you're gay?
>>
>>64925877
So.......
Black-ish?
Does that mean the white DNA is where the talent came from?
>>
>>64925898

>Thats the point, poor people are opressed

By who? Please tell me who is taking their money at gunpoint.
>>
>>64925968
The point was that Alexandre Dumas wasn't black if he had one quarter black heritage
>>
>>64925590
>blacks are oppressed
>the president is black
Black people receive more money in welfare than any other ethnic group. They have outreach programs funded by those evil white men, and scholarships literally thrown at them if they are even average in school. They are the most uplifted ethnic minority in modern times, yet are the first to scream "racism" and "muh oppression yo".
>>
>>64925898

>Cops?

How do cops "oppress" rednecks?
By putting them in prison when they sell weed and beat their wives? Being prosecuted for crimes you commit isn't "oppression".
>>
>>64925970

Niggers are ironically.. They are the ones who rob the most
>>
>>64925949
I wish. Sadly I'm a straight married man you loves laughing at idiots much like myself rage on /tv/
>tips penis wearing fedora
>>
>>64925424
How do you justify the fact there are black people smarter than you? Take Guion Bluford for example.
>>
>>64926053

Same with blacks. That doesn't stop them from complaining about "DINDU NUFFIN" and getting caught/shot/arrested by police
>>
>>64923872
>sinatra
>no art
>all those amerian directors
what a fucking stupid nigger.
>>
>>64923872

This guy has no clue what he's talking about. There is no such thing as "white" art or "black" art. There is just art. There is English art, French art, German art, Japanese art, Nigerian art, Brazilian art, Tunisian art. I've never heard what "white" art is.

This guy only shows his ignorance and racist thinking speaking and believing in this.
>>
>>64926006
Strange how being black must only be identifiable by your skin rather than your heritage...
Hmmm
>>
>>64926053
>How do cops "oppress" niggers?
>By putting them in prison when they sell weed and beat their wives? Being prosecuted for crimes you commit isn't "oppression".
>>
>>64925278
Yes poorer people tend to be less intelligent than wealthier ones.
>>
>>64926148

And? Are you agreeing with me?
>>
>>64923872
>you can't judge black people as a whole
>if one or a group of blacks make art it's "black art"
Do black americans not see how retarted this is?
>>
>>64926148
Wealth doesn't equate to intelligence. The desire to better oneself does.
>>
>>64926123
Yea this guy is pretty dumb. /tv/ will eat his shit up instead of ignoring him
>>
Not really racist per se, he's saying that ART as a whole is white so it being made by whites isn't a defining trait unlike black art which is uniquely black.
>>
>>64926185
No no you misunderstand. You can't judge people as members of a group except for when they explicitly demand it.
>>
>>64923872
He's basically correct. His point boils down to the same logic as: If you had to point out a black person in the street, you'd say "that black guy", whereas if you had to point out a white person you would say "that guy".

I'm not going to read that article so I have no idea if he thinks this is a big problem, but of course it isn't.
>>
File: 2454842.jpg (4KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
2454842.jpg
4KB, 200x194px
>>64923872

God damn you idiot. I actually liked your movie, why do you have to give in and say dumb nigger shit like this? Fuck this world.
>>
File: davinci.jpg (242KB, 800x978px) Image search: [Google]
davinci.jpg
242KB, 800x978px
>Made the 7th sequel to a boxing movie franchise
>Thinks white art doesn't exist

That's cute.
>>
>>64926238
But thats still retarded.
Being a poor, ignorant pile of shit isn't "uniquely black".
>>
>>64926238

No such thing. It can only be uniquely an individuals style. You can't lump art into categories based on race.

"Black" art is American art, and whoever the individual is.

African art is substantially different from anything african americans create.
>>
>>64926301
Lol. I kekd. You win
>>
>>64926265
>If you had to point out a black person in the street, you'd say "that black guy", whereas if you had to point out a white person you would say "that guy".
But what if you're black? The black guy would be called a "guy", and the white guy would be called "that white guy"
>>
>>64924334

This. But the only way that will happen is if enough people call them racists. We need to own the racism card. Right now they have it by claiming that you "can't be racist against white people."
>>
You know I actually liked Creed but now I have to unlike it because its director says stupid nigger shit and probably cries about whites stealing ancient African UFO technology.
>>
Niggers are the most racist people on the planet

Without racism they literally have no identity that's how inferior they are
>>
There is no white art. There is no white culture.

I could draw a stick figure and everyone in the world black white or hispanic would think the stick figure is white. That's what he means by standard.

And it's the best thing to be.
>>
>>64926373
what about all the minstrel shows they took over doing from the jews when their use as manual labor diminished after the civil war?
>>
"black art"

>music
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WHUUUT

>literature
>bitch i cant fukin reed o ryt
>but i git red ma rites u nam sayn

>film
>dey called joints yo
>and dey all abot oh-preshun, or else dey seekwels

>poetry
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WHUT
>>
>>64926430

Oh, I see what you mean. That makes sense, it also explains why blacks want to act like uncivilized ghetto trash, because acting civilized is "white."
>>
Black "History"

>...
>then the white people came
>>
>>64926430
Would they? Would they really?

And of course white isn't "standard". They're just better at building and maintaining shit.
>>
File: 1390246318129.gif (3MB, 242x259px) Image search: [Google]
1390246318129.gif
3MB, 242x259px
>>64924044
Because black art is mud cookies and mosquito hamburgers, which they also eat.
>>
There is no grand "white unity" labeling/grouping because white americans know what country they are from.

Black americans either dont know what country in africa they came from (because their ancestors came to america as slaves), or dont care about the country they came from because its some african shithole that has never done anything of note. Thats why they lable all the stuff black people produce as black stuff instead of labeling it as a geographical location's stuff.
>>
>ITT: people who can't into Death of the Author
>>
>>64926238

So you're saying "black art" is automatically superior because its black? That doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>64927056
Black art is boring and one dimensional
>>
>>64927008
>he takes the french charlatan academia seriously

top plen.
>>
>black art
>black math

>no oscars
>no nobel prizes

Why do black people suck at everything?
>>
>>64924401
>current year
>still believes that meme
>>
File: 3A5zT91.jpg (289KB, 1404x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3A5zT91.jpg
289KB, 1404x1024px
>>64927213
>black math
>>
>>64927183
>thinking any literary """"""academia"""""" is any more or less valid
>>
>>64924120

to address the topic of the thread 'white' art does exist, and he is pretty full of himself for being a guy who is standing on the shoulders of white artists.

>tyler perry tier faggotry
i don't get the hate for tyler perry, at least he tries to make media for black people and employ black actors with little to no whining for more crap from whites
>>
>>64923872

What an uneducated fag.
>>
>>64927377
His movies are stupid and insulting and he makes tons of money from it because he's the only person making major motion pictures that are FOR black people.
>>
>>64928312
Its true that white art doesn't exist, nor does asian art or arab art

Black art exists because niggers need to be fucking glorified whenever they actually managed to make something by themselves
>>
>>64924133
People know who he is because it was racist not to like fant4stic this is probably a great career move.
>>
>>64924044

Protip:
Black art isn't a thing either, except to uneducated African descended US citizens.

There are subsets of art in which people of African descent participate. There ate subsets of African art, and other subsets of American art, within that African American art.

I dunno what the fuck this black art is this fucking idiot is talking about.
>>
>>64923872

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS "WHITE ART", AND "BLACK ART"; ART IS A PRODUCT OF CONSCIOUSNESS, PARTICULARLY OF AFFECT —SENTIMENT, AND INTUITION—; IT IS NOT DETERMINED, NOR INFORMED, BY SPURIOUS SOCIOETHNIC PARAMETERS, AND ATTEMPTING TO DO SO IS A FUTILE, PERVERSE, AND DETRIMENTAL, ACTION.

ALSO, THAT PERSON LACKS THE SELFAWARENESS, AND THE SELFCONSCIOUSNESS, NECESSARY TO REALIZE THAT HE IS IN IGNORANCE, AND THAT HE IS BEING DECEIVED BY YET ANOTHER EXTREME ASPECT OF THE RACIST/ETHNOCENTRIC CONSTRUCT —HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE "EVIL", JUST CORRUPTED; NOT A MONSTER, BUT AN ABOMINATION —THE ACTUAL MONSTERS ARE THE ONES WHO DEVICE, AND IMPLANT INTO SOCIOCULTURE, NOTIONS SUCH AS "BLACK ART".
>>
File: 1441851075435.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1441851075435.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>64923872
>there is no white art
>>
>>64928382
Jim Henson made movies for black intellectuals and look what happened to him.
>>
>>64926341
skin color is only pointed out if it is the exception

>room full of black people
"that guy"

>room full of white people
"that guy"

>one white guy in a room full of black people
"that white guy"

>one black guy in a room full of white people
"if I say "that black guy" they'll think I'm racist"
>>
>>64927008
Death of the Author is stupid. Things are created with intent and that intent matters.
>>
>>64928459
>NOR INFORMED, BY
I THINK YOU'RE CLEARLY WRONG.
SEE: SOCIAL REALISM
>>
>>64928558

I AM REFERRING TO ART ITSELF, NOT TO ANY PARTICULAR FORM OF SOCIOEPISTEMOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION OF ART.

TO CLAIM THAT ART ARISES FROM EXTERNAL NONESSENTIAL CONDITIONS IS AN ATTEMPT TO PERVERT TRUTH.
>>
>>64924131
looks like bill burr
>>
>>64926080
Not him, but of course there will be outliers. The idea is that blacks in general are less intelligent than whites. You will still get black geniuses and white idiots. It's just a matter of averages.
>>
>>64928771
>intelligence is cultural
>black culture is strongly anti-intellectual
>SEE BLACKS ARE INFERIOR!!
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (298KB, 732x601px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
298KB, 732x601px
>>64929218
>>intelligence is cultural
>>
>>64926080
exception that proves the rule. #rekt
>>
This guy is an idiot. Must be affirmative action
>>
>>64923872
He's right you guys need to learn to read.
>>
>>64931431
You need to kill yourself. Youre everything wrong with society
>>
File: Really Ryuko.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Really Ryuko.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>64929218

>intelligence is cultural
>>
File: Kek Too Many.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
Kek Too Many.png
604KB, 600x753px
>>64926531
>>
File: 1428202719204.jpg (45KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
1428202719204.jpg
45KB, 540x700px
>>64923872
>>
>>64923872
So is this why black art sucks and full of gettho shit
>>
>>64931327
> affirmative action

It's like telling a down syndrome kid he's right no matter what he does.

You end up with a self righteous nigger with zero self awareness.
>>
>>64923872

Hes right. "White" art doesn't exist. "Black" art is just a social construct to push a product. On the other hand, there are such things as cultural artworks whose relevance is entirely based on the cultural norms they belong to or reference.
>>
WE

WUZ

ARTISTS
>>
The scene with the dirtbikes and quads was damn fucking stupid thats why it didnt get shit
>>
>>64931667
Black art doesn't exist either. Art is art. Only niggers care about race
>>
>>64926341
>But what if you're black? The black guy would be called a "guy", and the white guy would be called "that white guy"
Nah, it's "That Nigga" or "That white guy." Black people don't have the luxury of ignoring race, even when they look at themselves, because they're not the majority.
>>
>>64931828
What is with you pussy faggots? Blacks are the ones who are insecure.. no one else cares. you can call them "that guy". Its not my problem blacks are butthurt about race
>>
>>64924236

I don't see anything in his quote about what is better, white or black.

He's just saying everything made by blacks is see as "black film" "black tv show" "black music", etc.

With whites its not like that. It just is. I never listen to rock music and say "oh this is white music". I never watch Leo Dicaprio movie and say "Oh this is white film". It just is.
>>
>>64932109

Blacks do call things "white film" or "white music".. you don't habg out with any blacks do you
>>
>>64926123

>Director says there is no such thing as white art
>You repeat that.

Anon you're agreeing with him.
>>
>>64932199

Nigga, I am black.

We are not all the same.
>>
>>64931966
>Its not my problem
No one said it was, you whiny shit.
>>
>black says there isnt white art
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>64931828
So it's black men who use the word "nigga", which was originally a white man's term

Sistas doin' it for themseeeelves
>>
>>64931828
If its a room full of black people and you are trying to point out the only mexican nigga you say the mexican guy
>>
>>64932582
you all deserve to be exterminated
>>
Is this white art?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bag15jvLuk
>>
>>64923872
There's no black art either.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (461KB, 1535x2105px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
461KB, 1535x2105px
>>64923872
>white is seen as the norm.
Awesome. This nigger just admitted that the United States of America is a WHITE COUNTRY with WHITE CULTURE.

Thank you. Now get your nigger ass back to Africa, Toby.
>>
>>64925278
>arguing by statistics is SJW foolery
>it's okay when racists do it
>>
>>64923872
>white is seen as the norm
That depends on where you live. Presumably he lives in a country that has been built and governed by mostly white men, and feels he is owed something.

Well don't we all? I'm working a minimum wage job for only sixteen hours a week, with aspirations of finding myself in a situation in which all I have to worry about are reviews of my latest fucking FILM.
He literally has more privileges than I do, yet I'm being punished every time anyone says that white men are evil.
Why? And why is it always black people in the media with actual careers, money and options who scream "racism" at every turn? I don't get it. I've done nothing to either them or their ancestors. So why?
>>
>>64932582

That's my whole point. You migjt not say that but there's definutely black guys out there that do refer to things as "white"
>>
he's talking about white privilege; i.e., fish being fish. it's impossible to understand his argument if you are white, unless you move to a black neighborhood, rich or poor. not that any of you would or should.
>>
>>64933995

it's an experiential thing that's impossible to describe. there are no words for the black experience, hence why there's so much entertainment; black culture is essentially american culture. everything black people do creatively white people eventually imitate and act as if they do it better.
>>
>>64923872
he's right, you know. anyone with a basic education can understand this.
>>
>>64934824
nice bait
>>
>>64934849

Start explaining instead of kissing his ass cuz you're a cuck
>>
>>64923872
He's just saying that black art is ghettoized and viewed as a niche in our culture, not that the very concept of Western art doesn't exist. The problem I have with this is that it's starting to be a self-imposed ghettoization. What happens when white people try to break into black culture now? He'd call it appropriation.
>>
Why do blacks always compare everything they do to what whites do?? Are they jealous? Its comoletely unnessesary either way.
>>
>>64934882

not my finest work
>>
File: 1400647116720.jpg (59KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1400647116720.jpg
59KB, 450x373px
/tv/ has gone to shit
>>
>>64923872
WE WUZ ARTISTS
>>
Meanwhile, Asians don't give a fuck.
>>
>>64926073
This anon speaks the truth!
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.