[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is a naked penis seen as comedic but a naked vagina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 5

File: Forgetting-Sarah-Muh-Dick.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Forgetting-Sarah-Muh-Dick.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Why is a naked penis seen as comedic but a naked vagina is seen as lewd?
>>
>>64905502

Because penises are hilarious while vaginas are the finish line.
>>
>>64905502
hopefully Amy Schumer can change that
>>
>>64905523
CASUAL
>>
>>64905502
because it's white
>>
>>64905523
>Amy schumer
>changing anything except her brand of vaginosis cream
>>
>>64905523
she will show her penis?
>>
>>64905593
yes
for maximum meme value
>>
>>64905502
Double standards.
>>
>>64905939

He's a big guy
>>
Cuz dicks are enjoyable whereas vaginas are just plain disgusting.
>>
>>64905502
because a naked vagina on a sexy woman is sexy and a naked vagina on an ugly woman is gross
>>
Because when flaccid, penises are not ready for sex, and so not sexual.
However, vaginas are always ready for sex, which is why women enjoy rape, and so why they are always sexual.
>>
because minges are like wounds that have only half healed, like someone took a machete and, stabbed a slab of ham
>>
>>64905502
LITTLE
>>
tits are the female dick. they are funny too.

vaginas are more like buttholes. not funny in the slightest.
>>
>>64905502
Its comedic to straight men because they laugh when they see dicks to make themselves feel comfortable with looking
Its comedic to women because they dont actually like dicks and think all of them look funny
Its NOT comedic to gay men, but no one cares what gay men think, so they get to make movies in hollywood where they film naked men without anyone calling them out on it.
>>
>>64905502

Because we live in a male-dominated, patriarchal society that has sexualized the female body for hundreds of years. A naked woman is automatically seen as a sex object in most media, and since it's mostly straight men producing that media, naked men aren't sexualized in the same way, if they're allowed to be sexy at all.

Now that men are becoming more sexualized in the mainstream you can probably expect to see more male frontal nudity without the comedic element.
>>
>>64905550
literally came here to post this
>>
>>64905502
I'm sorry Data, but it's impossible to explain humor to someone who can't understand it.
>>
le repressed americans meme
>>
Erect willies are pretty lewd.
>>
>>64905939
what movie?
>>
cuckholds
>>
>>64906347
Ex machina portrayed a naked woman body in a non sexual way when ava "became human"
>>
male sexuality is celebrated while female sexuality tends to be shamed
>>
I am a white american and I find big black penises tasty.
>>
>>64906543
>in a non sexual way
then why did I fap without even watching the movie?
>>
it's funny because jason segel is a chubby funny man with a small penis
>>
nice night for a walk
>>
I watched Love by Gaspar Noe and thought the same. You basically have a dick in your face all the time. I mean there's a dick cumming frontal right into the camera and there's even tranny dick.
But you never really see pussy. It's like people are scared of pussy or it's more sexual than a cum shooting dick. Like everybody has internet and can look at pussy whenever they want. What's so special about it that they don't show it? Where's the equality here?
>>
>>64906347

>icantbelieveitsnottumblr.jpg
>>
>>64906623

The flipside is that male virginity is seen as even more shameful, especially if the male is older
>>
i am a guy and heterosexual but i love sucking dicks for fun
>>
>>64907241

can't say I blame you
most dicks look better than the average vagina
>>
>>64907314

Yeah, it feels like I'm licking a chocolate dwarf.
>>
>>64905521
This guy gets it.
>>
>Quoting Kryten in Red Dward

It's hideous! That's it? That's the best design they can come up with? Are you seriously telling me there were choices and someone said, "Ah, there. That's it. That's the one we're looking for - the last chicken in the shop look'. Shakespeare had one? Einstein? Perry Como sang "Memories Are Made of This" with one of those stashed in his slacks?
>>
>>64905502
Because dicks are funny. When someone passes out you draw a dick on them.
I'm like 75% sure gays are just comedians doing some Andy Kaufman level satire.
>>
>>64907241
This guy sucked my dick and I can confirm he is 100% straight, we both found it hilarious. It was such a laugh, would definitely do it again.
>>
Because women just aren't funny.
>>
>>64905502
Flaccid dicks are funny, erect dicks are lewd. Pussy is always on a pedestal.
>>
>>64907485
>Pussy is always on a pedestal.

Everything wrong with modern society summed up in a sentence.
>>
Benis :DDD
>>
>>64905502
Honestly it's because it's a TWP (tiny white penis), if it was a BBC (big black cock) it would be sexual and arousing but TWP are for comedy.
>>
>>64907241
>riding side by side with my king Aragorn
>accidentally grab his leg instead of reins
>we both laugh and I unbuckle his tunic
>dismount and tie up the horses while I fondle his balls
>he starts singing in elvish because he knows its just a joke
>start suckin his dick on this blasted heath
>almost choke on it because I'm laughing so hard
>he is also laughing his ass off
>he starts yelling "BROJOB BROJOB NAUTHANNEN I NED OL RENIANNEN CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>I kiss him and say you're a faggot my liege while laughing
>>
>>64907575
God, I wish I could suck that cock and suck his cum out of my wife's asshole and spit it into her vagina.
>>
>>64907314
>>64906289

>Hating vagina
>Comparing the most aesthetical organ and object to an asshole

Fuck yourselves. You're either gay or underage.
>>
>>64907639
>64905502
they have probably only seen their mothers ruined cunt flaps
>>
>All this pussyphobic shit

/LGBTV/

Fuck off r9k. No one gives a shit about you. Die lonely
>>
>>64907639
>vagina
>most aesthetical

It's the most inconsistent human anatomy. You could probably pair two of them up and marvel that they belong to the same species.
The good ones are definitely choice though.
>>
>>64905502
because men are superior at everything
>>
>>64907684
>>64907671
>>64907639

>betas masquerading as machos
pussy whipped for life
>>
>>64907671
Yeah, these guys are seriously never going to get laid.

If they hate pussy this much, they should just stick to their traps
>>
>>64907639
>Comparing the most aesthetical organ

Come on, there's some nasty ass looking pussies out there. Quite a few, in fact.
>>
>>64907717
>>64907700

So? Pussy is pussy. It's the most ascetical form of tissue.
You faggots are never gonna get married and have a happy family at this rate,
>>
>>64907794
I said the good ones are choice, cut me some slack here
>>
If you were told that jamming your dick into rotten meat and liquidized sick was the most pleasurable sensation you could experience, you would probably do it. The same could be said of vaginas, although a correctly administered blowjob is superior and you have both genders to work with.
A penis is trustworthy. It lays its cards on the table. Who knows what is inside a vagina? Could be teeth, or a disease or a beartrap or anything. You're rolling the dice every time.
>>
File: 201601131529.png (691KB, 796x397px) Image search: [Google]
201601131529.png
691KB, 796x397px
>>64907794
>never gonna get married and have a happy family at this rate
>>
>>64907749
Keyword: Some.

Maybe if you actually had sex you'd realize this
>>
>>64907639

I love vaginas, but they aren't funny. That was the whole point of the thread. Tits are funny and a well-dick can bring the house down, but vaginas have as much comic value in movies ass male assholes. Zero.

Good job trying to project your virginity onto someone else. Read the OP properly next time faggot.
>>
>>64907639
>>64907671
>>64907741
>>64907794

Are you fucking idiots seriously that stupid and insecure?? Pussies are gross, there's no getting around that, they're ugly, but when you're horny they're not. I don't have a single straight friend that won't admit that, because they're self-aware enough to realise it.
>>
>>64907908
>having a bunch of gays as friends
>>
>>64907829
>Actual faggot

You're gay. A vagina is superior to a blowjob, but faggots like you can't be reasonable to understand this.

Suicide when?
>>
>>64906508
shameless tv show
>>
>>64907540
hahaha
>>
>>64907908
>Calling others gay
>"P-pussys are gross!"
>Having faggots for friends

You're a depressed repressed faggot
>>
>>64907829
>>64907946

>tfw in the camp where you think that vaginas look gross but still like them more than blowjobs

just kill me already
>>
>>64907946
10-1 odds I've fucked more men than you have women, and I've fucked about 4 times as many women as I have men. Sex is disgusting but enjoyable.
>>
>>64907846
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. I never said they were all gross. There's no "gotcha" moment here.

>Maybe if you actually had sex you'd realize this
Never mind, I didn't realize we had a cunt destroyer on our hands.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 492x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 492x285px
>>64907908
>>64908018

>Ewww Vagina is gross

HAHAHA
>>
>>64908095
we're just trying to refute the guy that said they are the most aesthetical organ when wonderful things like faces exist
some are pretty and most feel very good, so don't get bent out of shape senpai
>>
>>64908031
In other words you're gay lmao
>>
>every penis is either hilariously small or flaps around funny when moving

>not many vaginas have beef curtains, and if they do an "enourged labia" is a sign of sexual something
>>
ITT: Virgins accusing other virgins of being virgins and/or gay.
>>
ITT:
Some faggot so pathetically insecure that he thinks shouting anything other than 'pussy and tits' means he's gay. I've never seen anything so sad.
>>
>>64907846

A lot, actually. Finding that perfectly smooth pink innie is like winning the lottery. So many brownish coloured roasties out there ugh.

Then there's hygiene. I badly maintained pussy can put a man off of oral sex for life.
>>
>>64908132
Vagina is the most aesthetical organ. There's no other alternative.

It's hard wired into us, hell, even women love vagina
>>
>>64908132
>Face
>Organ

>Hating pussy

Underage faggot
>>
>>64908283
ah sheeyit, well you do technically have me there
i don't hate it though, just saying it isn't the best

eyes? tits? i dunno fuck it man
>>
Why do people pretend dick size is something earned? Why are people bullied and made fun of for something out of their control?
>>
>>64908233
>Innie

I don't mind both just not super long beef flaps
>>
>>64908340
small penis manlet detected
>>
>>64908324

Bro. You've got it wrong

1.Pussy
2.Face
3.Tits
4.Ass
>>
>>64908340
I think guys with small dicks are cute, as long as they're bottoms.

A straight guy with a small dick just makes me feel sad for them. They will never have a big guy like me to take care of them and make them feel special.
>>
>>64908165
There's nothing gay about a brojob you disgusting hetero faggot.
>>
>>64908410
1. shoulder blades
2. stomach/waist
3. face
4. ass
5.breasts
110. pussy
>>
>>64906103
4U
>>
>>64908460
Bottoms/tops are disgusting, vers is the only thing that makes sense, otherwise why be gay, I don't understand..
>>
>>64908402
You don't understand how this works. An average sized dick on a manlet looks massive on their small frame while that same sized dick on a normal person would look very small on their larger frame.
>>
>>64907794
There's nothing sadder than sexually insecure people confusedly insisting on the aesthetic value of vaginas while calling everyone else gay. Vaginas weren't designed to be attractive, they're designed to be an outlet for sexual impulses triggered by the secondary sex characteristics.
>>
>>64908497
Do you like men? Because that's what you just described
>>
>>64908547
>looks
but isn't and doesnt feel like anything if they ever happen to find a drunk enough chick willing to have it inserted in her from a manlet
>>
>>64908521
>having a preference is disgusting

ok
>>
>>64908568
>secondary sex characteristics
like feet or axillas?
>>
>ITT: Binary sexuality is real, and desirable
>>
>>64908568
>"Vaginas aren't meant to be attractive"

Are you legit stupid or are you just a faggot? It's meant to be attractive to carry out the act of reproduction. Just like how you find penis attractive.

Go read a biology book dumbfuck
>>
>>64908599
You are giving women too much credit. I have a friend who's dick I know is much smaller than mine but girls are always going on about how he is hung like a horse. This guy is 5'6.
>>
>>64908622
But being gay is
>>
>>64908669
Too bad they fell for the meme, tbqh senpai. It's just sad.
>>
>>64905502
Because the films are usually aimed at guys hence "lol his dick is out lol" is the usual reaction, whereas if a pussy comes out no one's gonna laugh because they're all thinking about pounding the puss
>>
Because women don't have a sense of humour.
>>
>>64908779
Can you not? What's with the blatant sexisms?

FUCK-OFF.
>>
>>64908677
"Attraction" to the vagina doesn't depend on how it looks (for caucasions, hair covers it up in nature anyway), it's triggered by how the secondary sex characteristics look. They're two different types of "attraction". An object, and the triggers to interact with the object.
>>
>>64908707
nah

every single day i read some bullshit from some poor straight guy dealing with some cunt that makes me thank god for giving me the gift of never having to put up with any of it.
the worst i have to deal with is feminine gay guys, and even they are cool enough to just want sex and not force any drama on me to get it.
>>
>>64908852
>caucasions
>>
>>64908914
well lucky you for having a mental disorder then I guess
>>
>>64908966
i agree.
>>
>>64908914
To each their own. I would much rather have a nagging bitch than a natural disaster
>>
>>64909061
>a natural disaster

???
>>
>>64906123
You get gayer with every post, Muffin.
>>
>>64905502
Because , when woman walks around her vagina is not exposed,
all you see is small bush of hair,this is the reason they so easily walk around naked, all the while penis is totally exposed.
But if you would asked women to show clitoris all around they would be as insecure as shit and they wouldnt walk that easily.

Its the way we are build, we have nothing to hide, all the while they have to hide everything, even their faces under a inch of makeup and ton of hair that hides 40% of their faces.

But I dont find female organ neither lewd neither comedic, I find it disgusting, I know Giger gets his inspiration by homosapiens reproductive organs, but sometimes I really feel its the other way around.

With all that being said, im no purist, i had my share of cunnilingus but I did not enjoy it, I felt like im licking a piece of wet rusty nail.
>>
>>64909128
a gay
>>
>>64906782
>Small penis

It's actually clearly above average, probably even larger when you compare it to his Frankenstein esque body.
>>
how come actresses never show their buttholes

any actresses that have
>>
>>64905502
BECAUSE PEOPLE COME OUT OF THERE
>>
>>64909263
>What is sperm

Your girlfriend, or in your case, your boyfriend was a sperm cell
>>
>>64909173
Is being gay natural?
>>
>>64909263
They come out of vaginas too, moron.
>>
>>64909340
Interesting question. Part of me says yes because the people have no control over the gender they're attracted to, but at the same time it's seemingly unnatural because it's essentially an anomaly against nature: their attraction ensure they cannot biologically reproduce when mating which goes against everything for which most organisms exist.
However, driving cars, flying planes and all the other shit humans do is hardly natural so I'm of the mindset that faggots can fuck whoever they want. I really couldn't care less.
>>
Because dick is weird and we can laugh at it.

Pussy is great so we can't
>>
>>64907071
i wouldnt say thats the flipside, as it ties in with the idea that men fucking hundreds of women is seen as a good thing and women doing the same is seen as shameful
>>
>>64909237
because its so close to the pussy that it wouldnt make sense to only show the butthole/ it would be awkwardly shot

why would you need to see a butthole in a film anyway?
>>
>>64909721
bcause I'm a sex weirdo
>>
>>64909780
well then look for buttholes on the internet? you dont need to rely on films to see them do you?
>>
>>64909812
you don't want to see Eva Green's butthole?
>>
File: geraldine alcorn.jpg (19KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
geraldine alcorn.jpg
19KB, 400x481px
>>64905502
I-I can like both.. but I admit I girls are cuter..
I wish I was one
>>
>>64909780
>>64909812

>Wanting to see buttholes
>Weirdo

Nigga please, the best thing about doggystyle is seeing the girl's asshole.
>>
>>64906161
Underrated post
>>
>>64906161
>vaginas are always ready for sex

virgin detected
>>
>>64909959
yes but I could look at any random girls butthole I see and imagine it as hers, unlike pussy they usually tend to look the same apart from the colour
>>
>>64910290
The humour is subtle. Reread it.
>>
>>64910363
>unlike pussy they usually tend to look the same apart from the colour

Confirmed for never seeing more than two buttholes
>>
>>64905523
please anon...i like to eat in movie theaters.
>>
>>64907520
but whites are only an inch under blacks on average and even have the guy with the largest cock on earth. why not put asian men as the comedic effect since their cocks really are tiny a fuck?
>>
>>64910561
its literally the same thing, maybe with different creases??
>>
>>64910561
eww gross. this is a blue board
>>
>>64910639
colour, wrinkles, tightness, musk, taste

Like a fine wine I guess only connoisseurs can distinguish a fine butthole from an awful one.
>>
>>64910701
>colour
i feel for you anon, eating out british slags. atleast its better than mushy peas i guess.
>>
>>64910749
I'm eating out Aussie sluts asses. And a fair few Asian chicks too.
>>
File: 4.jpg (44KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
44KB, 274x320px
>>64906161

should not have laughed at this but I did
>>
Because men have a sense of humor about themselves
>>
>>64910798
>shitposters eating out shitcutters
>>
>>64910896
Who are the shitcutters?

Australians or Asians?
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.