[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this guy's movies and tv show? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

File: team-mystery.jpg (42KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
team-mystery.jpg
42KB, 240x360px
What do you think about this guy's movies and tv show? Is pick-up artistry real? Can you actually get any girl if you are confident and smooth?
>>
Is there a movie?
The Pick up artist reality show is obviously fake but it's so bad and cringeworthy it's actually good.
Concerning his method, it's definitely worth a read. You don't have to do things exactly as he does but it has some interesting points and his overall approach to seduction seems correct.
>>
>>64891678
He looks like a fag.

PUA shit has fascinated me for a while though, if only because I think it could help me with confidence. Maybe I'd actually lose my virginity after I botched an opportunity 4 years ago and haven't dated since
>>
"game"/PUA doesn't create attraction, it only codifies or amplifies it. good looks create attraction. guys like mystery have to disavow the importance of looks to give their audience some hope so they can make money on books, seminars, ad revenue, merch, etc.

you'd be better off improving your looks through things like physical fitness and cosmetic surgery than trying to apply any kind of PUA formula
>>
Women don't fuck men. They fuck paychecks. Women don't marry men. They marry bank accounts. All women are whores. Actually, that's not fair. Whores are at least honest about what they are.
>>
>>64892531
who hurt you?
>>
>>64892591
Every woman I've ever met.
>>
>>64892591
>dat unintentional admission of awareness about the commonality of women and their whore antics
>>
>>64892531

money only matters to the degree you think it does in shitty poor countries. for modern western women the #1 deciding factor is physical attractiveness, #2 is status, and #3 is money.
>>
>>64892591
Going to go out on a limb and guess a woman did.
>>
>>64891678
>What do you think about this guy's movies and tv show?

Never seen it.

Like everything you see on tv though OP it's probably 99.9% fake.

Why? Because it's easier to fake funny/interesting reactions than it is to film real ones.

Like those youtube pranksters. Sure you could actually put your ass on the line and risk legal action and injury just to make a few youtube bucks. Or you could get an actor (friend) to play the prankee, control the reaction for maximum keks and avoid legal action.

I'm guessing any PUA related tv show or youtube channel would do this and thus, while it may be entertaining - don't except it to help you with ladies.

>Is pick-up artistry real?

Of course. When I was growing up I was always puzzled at how the ugliest dudes I knew were the ones with the cutest girls while the more attractive dudes usually settled for the more average looking girls.

I realized as I got older that it was simply because they ugly dudes were applying themselves more and being more charismatic, interesting and witty. You could call this "game." or PUA or whatever.

> Can you actually get any girl if you are confident and smooth?

No PUA isn't some magic forumla that'll allow you to talk ANY girl into fucking/dating you. Just like sales/advertising isn't a magic forumla for making people buy things.

However developing yourself and becoming the most charismatic person will undoubtedly improve your success with women and people in general.
>>
>>64891678
I have no idea who this person is but based on the way he dresses and styles himself, I can say with 100% certainty that he is a pedophile.
>>
>Can you actually get any girl if you are confident
no but you can get insecure sanks
>>
Is this guy for real? I don't know a lot about this but he dresses like he's in one of those emo bands where they all look like their gender and sexuality is in question. Not making fun but seriously he doesn't get beat up at the bar?
>>
>>64892904
He does, he's intentionally sexually ambiguous, it's a way of disarming his victims and establishing rapport. But if you google some of the chicks he's fucked you'll see they're actually pretty hot
>>
>>64892904
He's like 6'5 and was known to wear platform shoes back when he was dressing like a moron (see op's pic)
>>
>>64892531

damn niqqa u need ta get some of dat strange pussay u kno what im sayin niggaa XDDD lmao bruh
>>
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he does his clothes shopping at Hot Topic.
>>
>>64892358
>makes fun of how someone looks like while still a virgin
Max kek
>>
All bullshit. The only thing that matters to girls is that you are good looking. You a good looking guy? Girls will be more open to you and you have an easier time with them. Ugly fuck? Girls will seem distant to you and very mean to you.
>>
>>64892642
So your mother then
>>
>>64893035
>making fun of someone for being a virgin
>using the word kek

top jej
>>
>>64892657
>dat
Hello /b/
>>
>>64892672
>or modern western women the #1 deciding factor is physical attractiveness, #2 is status, and #3 is money.

lol this couldn't be more wrong.

In reality it's:

status/reputation >= money > looks

Looks pretty much only matter if you're still in highschool or use online dating or some horseshit like that.
>>
>>64893077
>not able to refute anything
Not even dubs can save you
>>
>>64893069
Mother, aunts, sister, grandmother, teachers, coeds, coworkers, bosses, customers, cashiers, strangers on the fucking street. Women have souls made out of poison.
>>
>>64893166
Damn your grandmother was a big whore too? No wonder you're fucked up
>>
>>64893166
you need therapy
>>
>>64891678
Pick up autism doesn't work
>>
>>64893196
Acknowledging reality for what it is is hardly being "fucked up."

All women are shit. Less than shit. They're retarded and useless, nothing but overgrown children. The difference is that at least children can be pleasant or entertaining. Women are just mentally insane, incapable of thinking logically or acting morally. Even their beauty only lasts a few years. The only value women have is their wombs and their cunts, in that order.
>>
File: 1452214642358.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452214642358.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>64893239
He is right though. Looks like you are blind to how woman are in this world... Never trust females anon, they will always let you down in the end. A woman will never have the loyalty, honor, and compassion that a male friend will have for you. Woman are the furthest things from human, they are a type of creature. Never let this creature, which lacks empathy and reasoning, sink it's teeth in you. Woman have been the ruin of many a young boys life.
>>
File: image.jpg (528KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528KB, 2048x2048px
>>64893035
I'm being objective he looks like a literal homosexual

Though I don't look much better I guess.
>>
>>64893379
you look comfy
>>
>>64893435
I know I do, anon. I know I do.
>>
So much bitterness. Once you all get gfs you'll change your tune.
>>
Ok I'm going to settle this as I work in this industry

Mystery is considered a loony has been whom was once on top and only has respect because of that fact. Think someone like Mel Gibson here. That said a couple of the things he brought up are true.

Is it real? sure i've seen some crazy shit but it's also not these crazy antics you think it either. I view game as a study of social dynamics that has the goal of efficiency. Think about a job interview for an example, it's pretty much a fact that there a certain ways to answer questions in a better manner than there are others and it can make or break getting the job. It's the same with girls, there are indeed just ways to smooth along the interaction in ways where you could meet a girl and fuck her that. Myself and peers have done it hundreds of times and if anything its what these girls are looking for.

Can you get ANY girl by just tactics alone? No. Confidence alone? No. You need to be well rounded if you want any consistency. If truly truly want the 10's, than you can't be anything short of a total package. At the end of day, it's about your journey as developing as a man. Every little bit helps.
>>
>>64893123

yes, and this is why women find danny devito just as attractive as brad pitt
>>
>>64893508
I've dated a dozen women. I've been engaged before.
>>
>>64893508
The woman hating mgtow/redpill types are usually old, bitter, divorced men. A different breed that the standard lonely teenager. Don't be fooled.
>>
>>64893508
And when she decides on a whim to leave you when your 4 years in the relationship , YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND
>>
>>64893629
As a standard lonely teenager I can confirm
>>
>I had an unsuccessful relationship
>Therefore all women are evil and no one can ever be happy
>>
>>64893539
>Myself and peers have done it hundreds of times and if anything its what these girls are looking for.

done what. gib tips or where to look for them

>ibn4 just bee urself
>>
File: 1451339491984.jpg (18KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451339491984.jpg
18KB, 396x386px
>>64893731
>he thinks he found "the one" and this girl is just too sweet to ever hurt him, he actually thinks he can ever trust a woman

haha, You'll learn anon, It will be learning the hard way, but it's best to learn the hard way in these type of situations.
>>
>>64893731
>he believed her he was the first to fuck her anus/creampie her/facial her

lmao that plane will crash with no survivors.
>>
>>64893914

Taken girls home from bars and clubs and had sex. Approach in the street during the day and go on an instant date. Whatever you desire, there is info out there on how to do it. I'd recommend RSD Todd and Alex Social as resources.
>>
>>64893341
>>64892358 here

While that is true, that they are the ruin of many a young man's life (including my own) I don't think all of them are heartless monsters. I believe that some of them are, but unless you seriously fucked up most aren't half bad.

Though, I'll never forget the time a girl told me "I wish the guy I liked were like you". To this day one of my favorite stories to tell when emphasizing how dead my romantic life is.
>>
>>64891678
He said it himself, words don't matter, your looks don't matter, your money doesn't matter, you just have to be confident. The rest is there only to teach you how to be confident.
>>
PUA is like NLP. Most of it is bullshit. Some of it works, though. The hard work is figuring what exactly works.
>>
>>64894197
>He said it himself, words don't matter, your looks don't matter, your money doesn't matter, you just have to be confident.

what the fuck does that mean. how do you put that in practice?
>>
It's a fedora convention. I bet you all are atheists too.
>>
>>64894337
Talk to a girl without feeling like a loser, feeling like she's doing you a favor and practically begging for her pussy.
>>
>>64894331

did you try NLP?
i did, you end talking like a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>64894424

how does one do that? i mean, if its not the words, or the clothes, or the looks... then what is it.. some psychic thing? like the secret?
>>
File: male-female-cycle.jpg (38KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
male-female-cycle.jpg
38KB, 480x382px
>>
>>64894514
Confidence is just a mindset. As such, it bleeds into the way you do things, how you act, how you speak, etc. Just like you can tell when someone is nervous, you can tell (although it's more subtle) when someone is confident.

I don't believe in "faking till you make it" or whatever. But actually do things that will make you feel confident. Work on yourself and it'll show.
>>
>>64894514
Not that guy

It's, as far as I can tell (haven't tried it) all about how you present yourself. If you cleaned up pretty nice and sort of carried yourself in a way that says "I'm taking you home and destroying your pussy tonight", the only barrier would be the actual conversation.
>>
>>64894514
It's a mindset apparently, the game is there to teach you this mindset, is its only purpose. Let me try to explain.

Right now you're walking into the field thinking you're gonna lose. You've already lost. To be confident is the exact opposite, is to walk into it having already won, the match is just a formality. Will you always win? No, but that's not what matters.
>>
>>64894514
Just imagine she's an annoying dog you want to get rid of but without outright kicking it.

Doesn't work unless you've got something the dog wants of course. "Confidence" just means having high enough status (due to any of the possible reasons that you already know) that you don't give a shit because you can't lose no matter what you do.
>>
>>64894514
Attitude and detachment from result.

Attitude - she's not a goddess of love and sex, she's just a girl. One of three billion. If she's into you, cool. If she's not, so what?
Detachment - have fun talking to her. Maybe it'll lead somewhere. Whether that somewhere is sex, marriage, kissing, her number, or just a nice, brief conversation, it's all good. The only bad result is if she's some weird antisocial type who's rude to you right away. And if that's the case, you don't want anything else from her!
>>
>>64892591
A big guy
>>
>>64894473
I've been learning it but some of it makes you sound like an autist. True.
>>
File: 1441948420062.jpg (50KB, 769x718px) Image search: [Google]
1441948420062.jpg
50KB, 769x718px
>>64891678
>What do you think about this guy's movies and tv show?
entertaining. We need more reality shows about spergs
>Is pick-up artistry real? Can you actually get any girl if you are confident and smooth?
no. You can pick up drunk club sluts if you pretend to be interested in what they have to say and flirt a lot. Ive looked into this stuff because it interested me for obvious reasons.

It started out fucking weird in the early 90s with shit like "neuro linguistic programming"
then took off in the late 90s/early 2000s with Mystery and Style and RSD and shit. There's a book about it called The Game that's pretty good. It turned from hypnotizing to picking up club sluts. Now it's gotten weird with the whole "manosphere" thing and MGTOWS and shit.

There has been a lot learned from all the weird movements and theories and shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
Simplepickup is good. Just improve yourself, build up to being comfortable around girls, and have fun.
>>
>Most relationships are not ones you'd want to have

You're lying to yourself if you disagree. Then you convince yourself you'll be the lucky one who will have a good relationship because you'll try extra hard. But the more you try, the more they resent and take advantage of you, and it falls apart.
>>
>>64891678
>can you get any girl
>any girl
short answer, no

Being confident does improve you're chances at getting girl you could potentially get. Cleaning yourself up and getting in shape helps too. Try being a little more witty and sociable too

That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>64896447
>be a witty and cool in shape BROKE AS FUCK GUY

nah family. work on revenue. getting in shape and shit is a side project, it's a benefit to yourself. but if you want pussy you do wallet exercises.
>>
>>64892985
>Google some of the chicks he's fucked
Lol wut
>>
>>64896514
just go to his personal blog and click "bone zone" and you can view a gallery of all the pussy he has crushed
>>
>>64893063
It's not just looks though.

You can be a 10/10 looks wise but if you're still an autist you ain't getting shit. And I've seen plenty of ugly fuckers with hot chicks, though looks so help obviously.

I'd say being obese is worse than being ugly (ignoring the fact you can loose weight)
>>
>>64896618
>And I've seen plenty of ugly fuckers with hot chicks,

this meme

always with this meme

these guys buy those girls.
>>
People who bash PUA are the people that never had the balls to actually apply any of the teachings. They maybe read a book or two and thought "yeah, this'll never work" or tried an approach, got shot down and gave up right then and there. Fox and grapes, simple as that.

On the other hand PUA completely changed my life, not just the romantic aspects but all of it - career. goals, outlook. If I hadn't learned about it all those years ago I'd probably, no, certainly have killed myself by now.
>>
>>64892358
Make fun of the look but peacocking works my dude

You don't even have to do it to that extreme but you gotta standout
>>
>>64896561
link, venusianarts com /blog doesn't have anything
>>
>>64896771
i was kidding you goob
>>
File: mystery and family.jpg (30KB, 604x449px) Image search: [Google]
mystery and family.jpg
30KB, 604x449px
I'm surprised nobody had posted this yet. He has a child these days. There's another pic of them out and about which shows her smoking right next to their baby. What a real winner he turned out to be.
>>
>>64896752
>>
>>64896754
I mean I'm a theatrical person by nature, I love being on a stage, but I hate just wearing weird clothing for the sake of weird clothing.
>>
>>64896792
With all those pick up skills it sure is a mystery why he settled for 6/10 smoker.
>>
Alright there's so much disinfo about pua ITT

To anyone that's curious and wants some tips and pointers check out Tyler Durden and his Real Social Dynamics vids on YouTube. He's one of the originals whose still going strong and the smartest

As far as advice from me. Be different. If everyone is saying the same shit to a girl like hi,hello,what's up you go in there with a wild story something absurd. Works really well especially online
>>
>>64893307
I have heard women called literal children probably 1000 times, you guys really have some serious brainwashing, I think it must be in your bible or something.

By the way? If a woman can do your job she has as much value as you do. All your value is in your balls because I don't see your pleasant conversation or sparkling wit here.
>>
>>64896845
Here's the other pic I was talking about. Ugg boots as well.
>>
>>64896975
Looks like an average Californian couple.
>>
>>64896845
He has problems, he has stated that before. The girl probably reminds him of his mother.
>>
>>64896975
>>64897040
I'm sure he's a nice guy. But that woman looks like trouble.
>>
>>64897040
Problems doesnt mean you're blind to negative personality traits.

It means you're a beta who couldn't do better. Mystery was a good businessman who targetted frustrated males.

One day not long from now he'll target a new market by espousing why he was a sham and what the REAL best way to live is.
>>
>>64897091
He grew up in a loveless household, according to him. It's not fat fetched to think his mother was also a smoker.
>>
I have not seen either but the stuff he mentions generally work.

The old adage "woman are complicated" is bullshit. They are just as simple as guys in most ways.

If you know how to hit the right buttons you can do pretty well. However it helps to be tall, reasonably good looking, well off financially just as much as it helps girls to be hot and fun.
>>
>>64896819
It doesn't have to be weird. Find a style that works for you. Ask anyone on /fa/ they'll tell you it's always nice having a piece that stands out be it a really nice fitting shirt or jeans or something simple like a chain or bracelet
It doesn't have to be crazy. For example I was wearing a really bright pink button down dress shirt on my first date with my current gf. As soon as she saw me she complimented me right away and I was able to transition into a conversation. It can only help you
>>
>>64897130
Toxic relationship. It's a hit with the girls specially.
>>
>>64897130
Actually that's what that bald guy did. Read his book and at the end he basically said, forget about all this.
>>
>>64896752
Go on anon? How did it help
>>
File: image.jpg (529KB, 1538x2226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529KB, 1538x2226px
>>64892194
> Is there a movie?
>>
File: 3135594513_569a3c8147.jpg (85KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
3135594513_569a3c8147.jpg
85KB, 500x388px
>>64891678
>my name is mystery, i'm a magician, a pick-up artist, and most importantly, i get my fashion tips from jamiroquai
>>
PUA is essentially a Magic Feather, like Dumbo had. You read all these blog posts about how awful women are, memorize these lines and routines, and you go out and practice and approach and talk to women and try it from every angle. One day you wake up and realize you're a lot more confident and better with women, and it's not because you memorized the perfect script, it's because you just went out and talked to a fuckton of girls and realized it isn't a big deal.
>>
It's real, it's just that it's for ingrates who think of nothing beyond fucking mediocre bimbos. It's sad shit.
>>
>>64892479
that cant be true considering theres times in my life when i have depression for long periods of time and cant get any girl to talk to me, but have periods where i am getting crazy amounts of attention and numbers and even have women grabbing my ass. little things like social proof and confidence do increase your attractiveness, its not just looks. i know some pretty good looking women who wouldnt go out with me but are dating these really ugly looking dudes who have lots of cash, being a rich douchebag is the equivalent of good game.
>>
>>64898161
You probably have undiagnosed bi-polar disorder.
>>
>>64897696
Nah familia, the basics of pickup are pretty essential, project masculinity, be the less reactive one, portray higher status, and challenge the girl. There's lots of little things guys do like text girls too often, and probably everything else that can possibly ruin a girl's interest.
>>
>>64897486
damn I was going to make a comment like this
>>
File: 1411527012757.png (12KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1411527012757.png
12KB, 530x492px
>>64893069
>>
>>64891678

/r9k/: the thread

>waaah, I'm fat, ugly, and anti-social, why do women hate me?
>>
>>64897162
I guess I can understand that.
>>
>>64898227
no, just really low self-confidence. i see confident ugly guys and fat guys with better looking women all the time, and guys a lot better looking and muscular than me with the most hideous women because those guys have terrible social skills. the only times i got lucky were when i accidentally used game techniques without knowing it like being very direct with a girl and giving her commands. i was like 130 pounds and taking heroin with a shaved head at the time, literally looking like a chemo patient so there's no way she thought i was attractive. and i've had huge muscles before and never been able to get shit.
>>
>>64898415
why dont men hate women who are fat, ugly and anti-social? obviously one side has most of the power here.
>>
>>64898532
Most ugly and fat dudes make up for their lack of looks by having personality and charisma.
>>
>>64898415
>waaah, I'm fat, ugly, and anti-social, why do fat ugly anti-social women hate me when I would love a fat ugly anti-social woman
Fixed.
>>
File: the_face_of_war-360x307[1].jpg (27KB, 360x307px) Image search: [Google]
the_face_of_war-360x307[1].jpg
27KB, 360x307px
Sup faggots. This is me and my smoking hot wife. I had a minor accident a while back that slightly disfigured my face. But you know what? I still pulled mad pussy, even more than before my accident. All you need is confidence. That's the only thing girls care about. Well, it doesn't hurt that chicks dig scars, but confidence is the main thing. I don't fuck random hotties from the club anymore. As soon as I met this 10/10, I decided to settle down. Call me a sucker, but I'm in heaven. Just be yourself.
>>
>>64898815
The vast majority of the human population in the western world is fat and ugly, do you really think most of them have personality and charisma?
>>
>>64899163
Word.

game > looks

Every time.
>>
>>64899163
>fat arms
She's lucky she got you to pay her bills
>>
> all these kids bitching about can't get a woman, got a woman but lost her over some stupid shit
> have woman, be married
> can't get rid of her
> fuck
>>
>>64899163
>they divorced and the guy killed himself later
>>
>>64899163
>i've made a huge mistake
>>
>>64899163

>I'm in heaven

That part is true. The guy killed himself.
>>
>>64899771
She got a shitload of money and eternal support from the government basically, and the guy is dead now. Pretty good deal for a few months of inconvenience.
>>
>>64894897
for you
>>
why do I feel like half of the people ITT post on sluthate/lookism?
>>
>>64899166
As in more than people in the eastern world?
>>
>>64900433
Uh, yes? From 70% overweight to like 10% overweight when it comes to Japs and such
>>
>>64896960
>By the way? If a woman can do your job she has as much value as you do.
That would require women to actually do their jobs rather than stand around gossiping while the men do all the actual work.
>>
>>64900474
Then, yes.
>>
File: 1342241543037.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1342241543037.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>64891678
best show I've ever seen. Friends and I made a betting pool on who would go home when. Fuck yea Cosmo.

Does betting make everything better? It even made Royal Rumble better
>>
>>64900564
Oh you meant whether a higher percentage has charisma than the easterners?
>>
I'm afraid he might... Steal my girl.
>>
>>64893539
> it's about your journey as developing as a man.

THIS. Got my first girls this way, and I continue to become a better person every day.
>>
>>64891678
Honestly fame, I'm not trying to pick up trashy, 30+ white trash bitches when I go out. I like to have fun with the 25+ year old slim Asian Vietnam or Korean bitches in the club. If you dress like a hasbeen rockstar like this peacockin' faggot you'll get nowhere with hot Asian bitches. But if you're a white guy and desire trailer trash whores with 4 kids, go for it. This faggot is a total loser in my book. The sluts he attracts, nope. I don't want hepatitis A-B-C-E-F-G. I want some Vietnamese or Phillipine pussy for kicks instead.
>>
>>64900846
I remember a Japanese show that used to air on Spike or something called BONZAI!!!! where they would do things purely for you to bet on with your friends.
>>
>>64901763
How do i get asian girls if im black in the states?
>>
>>64899868
>a few months of inconvenience

you're really downplaying this dude

imagine waking up to that monster's face beside yours every morning and realizing that used to be your handsome husband. i know he's a hero but this woman's wedding picture is not what she thought it would be when she was a little girl. it's like a nightmare.

and the dude killed himself. she has to live with that shit forever. i feel terrible for both of them
>>
>>64901864
>>and the dude killed himself. she has to live with that shit forever.
He killed himself after she left him. She was over all "that shit" already, with money in the bank and all the gifts she ever wanted that she'll never have to return.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.