[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these is a girl more likely to enjoy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (275KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275KB, 300x441px
Which of these is a girl more likely to enjoy?
>>
>asking tv about girls

I'm half a normie and girls are still a complete mystery anon
>>
>>64754072
Amelie She still probably wont like it
>>
>>64754112
Someone will have some sort of inkling, I'm sure. I'm just trying to decide which to go for. Honestly haven't a clue. I think they're the same sort of film, but quintessentially French/Chinese.
>>
The first and only time I watched Amelie was at a girl's house in high school.

Her mother watched it with us and skipped the scenes with nudity. We had ice cream afterwards

Thank you for reading my blog
>>
>>64754072
None of them,since those type of girls are in it for their own enjoyment they like to be around you not to be with you.
>>
chungking
>>
>>64754241
What are you talking about you mongoloid.

>>64754221
Weird story. I don't remember any nudity.
>>
>>64754072
What is the lower film - I don't recognise it?
>>
>>64754072
Neither. If you want a girl to have a good time you should watch Bridesmaids or something.
>>
>>64754358
>I don't remember any nudity.
there is
>>
File: 1449432117952.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1449432117952.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>64754072
Amelie has been the favorite movie of every one of the vapid, self-important, lonely cunts I've met in my life, without fail.
I swear the movie is an indicator to gauge the nonexistent talent of self-proclaimed "artsy" people.
I've never actually seen the film, can anyone tell me why these people enjoy it?
>>
>>64754817
Chungking Express.

>>64755115
I'm going to have a good time regardless, as I love both. It's just a case of what she might like more. I don't think she's into Bridesmaids.
>>
>>64755162
It's beautiful and heartfelt, that's all there is too it. It's a very sweet movie, like a hot chocolate on a cold morning. It makes you feel really nice.
>>
>>64754072
bottom pic

by far
>>
Neither. Both of these movies are basically the director's vision of "omg cutest girl ever." Your female companion will not enjoy this, she'll start getting jealous and looking for reasons to hate and insult the main actress. Pretty much all she will get out of either movie is "that girl isn't really that cute"
>>
>>64754072
Is she asian or a college aged liberal? If so always pick a Miyazaki movie. Amelie is also the better choice of those two. Also if she's slightly more mature women strangely like 16-18th century period pieces like The Pride and the Prejudice or Barry Lyndon.
>>
>>64755196
this t͏͏b͏͏h

show her a michael mann film instead
>>
>>64755196
nice blog

it was the exact opposite of how my ex-gf reacted
>>
>>64754072
Amelie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.