[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies/shows /tv/ tricked you into seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: barry lyndon.jpg (93KB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
barry lyndon.jpg
93KB, 906x1200px
literally 3 hours of being proud he's cuckolded: the movie
>>
>>64750763
i don't get it...redmond barry doesn't get cucked in this movie ?
>>
Redmond Barry does the cuckolding in this kino.
>>
Should I bother watching

>Paths of Glory
>Spartacus
>Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>64751541
its cinema, not kino
>>
>>64751554
Can't vouch for Spartacus, but Paths of Glory and Eyes Wide Shut are both excellent. Also, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>64751554

Yes
>>
>>64751554
>Spartacus
Only the TV show
>>
>>64751554
Jesus christ yes. You shouldn't even be allowed to post on /tv/ without having seen them.
>>
File: 1436298202935.png (113KB, 1503x566px) Image search: [Google]
1436298202935.png
113KB, 1503x566px
>>64751541
>>64751562
Go back to Reddit and take your shitty memes with you.
>>
>>64751554

Yes
Not essential Kubrickcore
Yes
>>
>>64751590
Plebitude of this tier demands you be sent to fight to the death in the arena
>>
>>64750763
You're a true pleb if you didn't enjoy Barry Lyndon.
He isn't cucked the entire movie, only for like the first thirty minutes, then he just blasts the dude who is cucking him. Then eventually he rises to alpha status and cuckolds the wealthy dude
>>
>>64751642
>>64751541
>>64750896
>unironically defending cuckolding
No wonder why /tv/ circlejerked this movie so much.
>>
>>64750763
People only claim to love Barry Lyndon because it gives them hipster contrarian cred. It's Kubrick's most unknown later film so most people haven't seen it so it makes them sound knowledgeable.
It's a stupidly well shot and directed film but the story itself falls to pieces in the last third

>>64751554
What everyone else says, yes
But Spartacus is dated. Should still watch it since it's Kubrcik's first big budget film and the reason he told hollywood to go fuck themselves after the producers ruined it
>>
>"Come, sir. I'd rather be known for being a cuckold than a fool."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64751668
>implying I am defending it
You clearly didn't read my post. Look closer.
>>
>>64751668
what are you talking about? just pointing out that op didn't pay attention.
>>
>>64750763

>he's cuckolding: the movie

Fixed that for you, OP. You might want to look in a dictionary before you use that term again, kiddo. It's nothing personnel ;)
>>
>>64751705
It might be dated but its a very impressive epic period piece. Kirk douglas is based as the main character.
>>
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>>
Cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish
>>
>>64752057
Someone post "Movies /tv/ never shuts the fuck up about core"
>>
>>64750763
You won't 'get' this until you watch it as a comedy.
>>
>>64750763
Scanner Darkly

I was really bad.
It was just junkies talking to each other making no sense.
There was a rudimentary plot but it was obvious and felt contrived.

But the worst thing was the animation, I mean rotoscoping.
It was ugly, disorienting, pretentious and it didn't serve any purpose.
Also it was againt every principle of good animation.

The film would be better as a live action or as an traditional animation in the style of Akira or Ghost in the Shell.

I should have known better before watching a film by Richard Linklater...
>>
>>64752284

This.
>>
>>64752249
Moon sucked. Yes, I said it.
>>
>>64752532
I thought it was ok. There was just enough subversion for it to be amusing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.