[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Top-Gear-under-review-by--014.jpg (743KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Top-Gear-under-review-by--014.jpg
743KB, 2560x1536px
>Jeremy Clarkson: Raunchy, racist, cheater, mans-man gary sue.

>James May: Pedantic, perfectionist, contratian, dry anti-sue.

>Richard Hammond: Short?

Why is Hammond on Top Gear?
>>
England, Wales, and Scotland you say? Father, son, holy git? Harry, Hermime, and that ginger? UK fucks only understand things in three?
>>
>>64749612

He's the 'hip' presenter that brings in a younger audience.

Or at least, he used to be.
>>
>>64749612
He drives the formula across, I wouldn't be surprised if he writes the script so to speak and tries to direct the conversation with Jezza to piss off May. It works in spite of or perhaps because Hammond is so Weathermanly. May believes in being genuine even if gloomy, the others are natural performers because the short one has to be but the tall one absolutely loves it.
>>
What is the deal with /tv/ and short people? Did /tv/ get bullied by a short kid in high school or something?
>>
>>64749810
You havent seen top gear have you?
>>
More "normal", in between the two styles
Effective straight man to either personality
>>
>>64749612
when clarksson dies of cancer slowly painfully and in agony, it will be a good day. Fucking piece of shit person.
>>
>>64749612
He almost died during a stunt for the show, so they were morally bound to renew his contract forever.

That's why Clarkson and May are his friends just for pity.
>>
>>64749612
The way the three interact together is perfect. If you took any of the three out and replaced with literally anyone else it wouldn't be near as funny
>>
>>64750981
Jay Leno would easily be able to replace him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.