[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hating Skyler She was the only character on the show who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: BB-S5B-Skyler-590.jpg (40KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Skyler-590.jpg
40KB, 590x375px
>Hating Skyler

She was the only character on the show who wasn't a complete moron.
>>
>>64749273
>"I gave it to ted"
>>
>I gave all your money to Ted
>>
>>64749287
Yeah, money which Walt was so adamant that belonged to his family.
>>
File: maire.jpg (84KB, 853x559px) Image search: [Google]
maire.jpg
84KB, 853x559px
I should really go back and re-watch the show.

>I would absolutely destroy Marie's ass.
>>
> Fucked Ted
> Not a moron

Sure sure.
>>
>smoked while pregnant
>acted passive aggressive
:^)
>>
>>64749273
>wasn't a complete moron
>>
>>64749273
>she was right in hating Walter, he was constantly away from his family, sneaking off..
>she then kept his meth thing a secret and laundered the money for him

why is she considered bad? oh yeah it's what redditors do.
>>
> Smoked and partied and cripples her first kid as a result
> Smokes while pregnant again for petty revenge agsinst her husband

She's a winner boys!
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
>>64749273
because it's the Reddit thing to do
>>
>clearly fooled around with Ted before the events of the show
>tells Marie about it referring to Ted as "mr.grabbyhands"
>lies to Walt
>says she quit because of the welding fumes
>Walt lies
>ohshitallawomansrage
>how dare he lie to ME!?!
>goes back to beneke with the intent to fuck Ted
>fucks Ted
>tells Walt
>lies about smoking while pregnant

Skyler is a huge cunt
>>
>>64749508

>smoked while pregnant

So much this, there is no excuse to be this dirty.
>>
This show is so ridiculously overrated. Very interesting scenario and all the characters are annoying. In fact the worst part is that i wanted the "im doing this for my family!!!!" to succeed, which the creators said was opposite to themes of the show
>>
She's a man-jawed horse-faced whore who probably infected Walter with cancer and probably killed the dog as well.
>>
>>64749273
>Sleeps with another man

Nope, get the fuck out back to tumblr cuck.
>>
>>64749830
>sleeping with Ted

Easily understandable when you put yourself in her shoes.

>>64749565
>>64749591
Terrible, but not unforgivable.

Honest to god there is a very clear and detectable way to spot edgy neckbeards on this board and that's by simply asking for their opinion on Walt and skyler. Only they would be actively delusional enough to think anything skyler did in the show was in any way close to as bad as what Walt was doing by season two or three. It's fucking embarrassing tbqh senpai
>>
>>64750083

>you disagree with me
>LELE, EDGY NECKBEARS ;^)

Walt was doing bad things for the sake of his family. He was killing men to provide for his family, whereas Skyler was bitching, moaning and fucking Ted.
>>
>>64749273
People don't hate Skyler because of her character. They hate her because every singly scene she's in is boring as fuck, nobody cares about muh family, muh carwash while Walt is creating a meth business.
>>
>>64750083

>It's not unforgivable so it's okay :^)

No it isn't, regardless of your opinion of her, she is a fucking moron for smoking and partying while pregnant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.