[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he will make an appearance in Zoolander 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bowie.jpg (83KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
83KB, 460x287px
Do you think he will make an appearance in Zoolander 2?
>>
>>64748973
Tbqh I think they should shot for shot copy the ending to that fast and furious movie except at the end David Bowie Crashes into a car because it is the wrong side of the road and they are in America.
>>
Yes, he and Christopher Lee are going to appear. I heard Robin Williams is going to star in this one as well. Lemmy from that rock band whatever its called is going to make the soundtrack personally.
>>
>>64748973

He died you moron. Like yesterday. He wont appear in any movies
>>
Leave him alone he's in the hospital he doesn't feel too good these days
>>
Am I the only one who feels really great when handsome and successful people die?
They had it all but they still fucking died. Universal justice at work
>>
>>64749012
Don't want to be on set that day. It's going to be fragrant, to say the least.
>>
>>64749233
He just released an album, he'll be fine.
>>
>>64749211
Like being dead ever stopped someone from acting. Remember Bruce Lee and Peter Sellers?
>>
>>64749279

They died having everything. You will die a loser. Quite a difference
>>
>>64749279
You'll grow out of that edgy feeling when you finish high school.
>>
>>64749320

Is bruce lee dead?????
>>
>>64749320

Utter bullshit, next you'll be saying the dog from The Wizard of Oz is dead
>>
>>64748973
I've never seen Labyrinth. Is it worth a watch?
>>
>>64749333
>died having everything
>died having nothing
Whats the difference? Death voids your existence, I am alive and therefore I'm in superior position
>>
>>64748973
He's not credited on the IMDB so probably not. They did get Billy Zane though.

I know Zoolander 2 wrapped a while ago, but he was probably working on his last album at the time.
>>
>>64749320
Peter "literally who?" Sellers is dead?
>>
File: 1429402091350.jpg (35KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1429402091350.jpg
35KB, 604x403px
>no one cared about him
>no one posted about him getting cancer and wishing him to get well
>dies
>"OHMYGOD HOW?????"
>>
>>64749211

What if I told you movies are not presented live in the theater but are instead filmed months, or even years, in the past?
>>
>>64749569
>>no one posted about him getting cancer and wishing him to get well

He kept it secret. Yes, it's corny for people to feign sadness when they only knew him as le strange rock man, but there's a lot of real fans and admirers.
>>
>>64749664
B U L L S H I T
>>
>>64749701

Yeah, no
>>
>>64749843
>Yeah, no

-some 4chan faggot

Nigga, you don't know real people.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.