[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that reaction after her death was ... lame? Im not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: susan-ross.jpg (97KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
susan-ross.jpg
97KB, 950x534px
Can we agree that reaction after her death was ... lame? Im not redditor but fuck George from previous seasons woudnt act like that. I also hoped that George gonna get married and be happy just for the last to seasons.
>>
>he watches Jewfeld
>>
>>64748459
that was the point, a decent reaction will mean some change for the better into the character while Seinfeld characters can only change for the worse if they change at all
>>
>>64748459
>I also hoped that George gonna get married and be happy just for the last to seasons.

I really don't think you understand the concept of Seinfeld. His reaction was perfectly in line with the character.
>>
>>64749164
>perfectly in line with the character

>George before that
funny loser just like us
>Geroge after that
reddit type - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>64749164
Yep.
>>
>>64749246
>George before that
A bad person.
>George after that
Still a bad person.

Seinfeld is about bad people. Not horrible people, not terrible people, and certainly not monsters. Just bad people.
>>
>>64749246
>>Geroge after that
>reddit type
I take it you were born after the year 2000.
>>
>>64749246
Did you not watch episode wherein he lies to Susan's parents about his whereabouts? He was pretty pathetic in that.
>>
File: tumblr_mk30uzYly21s99m4bo1_500.gif (998KB, 470x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk30uzYly21s99m4bo1_500.gif
998KB, 470x290px
>>64749334
Or this, which happened before Susan.
>>
this is a troll thread you idiots
>>
>>64749455
>having fun replying and talking/remembering seinfeld
>"you're being trolled!"
Can we get more trolls like this?
>>
that was jump over the shark for Seinfeld
>>
>>64749455
>make an elagint post
>ITS A TROLL
>>
>>64749164

/thread

if you're not an autist and understand humor
>>
they killed her off becasue they didn't like working with her, her timing was always off.
>>
larry david was trying to hard to make this funny (and it wasnt) also George was my favourite character but from that moment I just cant sympathise with him. To that moment George was comfy goofy but after he was just a edgy teenage wet dream.
>>
>>64749643
yeah, they were planning on abusing the fuck out of her character. larry david was all "thing is, george, we can have you shit all over susan as much as we like, and the audience is gonna side with you the whole time."
>>
>>64749295
>Seinfeld is about bad people. Not horrible people, not terrible people, and certainly not monsters. Just bad people.

nope outside maybe they are bad but inside they were good to that episode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.