[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mel Gibson should not have been on this telecast, whethe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

>Mel Gibson should not have been on this telecast, whether that's on NBC or the show's producers. If Gibson had written, directed or starred in a movie that earned him a position on that stage, that would be one thing. He did not. Instead, he was there as a stunt, nothing more. He was there as a cynical ratings grab, one that probably will have had no impact. Gervais introduced Gibson by referencing previous jokes about the Oscar winner's drunken anti-Semitic rantings and observed, "I blame NBC for this terrible situation. Mel blames... We know who Mel blames." Zing. Mel responded by coming on the stage and observing, "I love seeing Ricky once every three years, because it reminds me to get a colonoscopy." The audience laughed nervously. In this way, Gibson literally brushed off a reminder of his history of hate speech as a minor irritant, a procedure he had to go through to get to be on TV. Mel Gibson came on the Golden Globes knowing, with certainty, that Gervais would joke about this and he didn't care. If Gibson has learned to shrug off well-earned pejoratives in order to gain exposure, it becomes somebody else's responsibility not to give him that exposure. There was no excuse for this bad taste approval of Gibson and his past, since Gibson was only there to introduce clips from Mad Max: Fury Road. If, say, Tina Turner had come out as a reminder of the franchise's history of badass women, she would have gotten a standing ovation. Gibson poisoned the show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/critics-notebook-golden-globe-highlights-854356

Written by:

>Daniel Fienberg
>Fienberg
>berg

Every fucking time.
>>
Tom Hardy wasn't available
>>
>>64747992
Shalom
>>
Hm
>>
>>64747992
based mel
>>
based mel

hollyjews cant handle the bants

gervais probably got the better of the exchange but hes still a fedora wearing neckbeard
>>
>>64747992
What did they want him to do, cry and apologize? Can't fell the Mel.
>>
>>64747992
>film bashing christianity BTFO
>two films glorifying the grand achievements of white man sweeped the awards
>sjws BTFO
Golden Globes was based at times, too bad the cringe far outweights the pros
>>
File: 1443295462537.jpg (354KB, 2048x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1443295462537.jpg
354KB, 2048x1020px
Mel Gibson: "Jews..."
>/tv/ boos and hisses, greedy merchant reaction images and /pol/ influenced green texts are flying through the air by the hundreds.
Mel Gibson: "...are.."
>/tv/ gasps, a faint sound of someone shouting "JIDF GTFO" can be heard in the distance.
Mel Gibson: "...responsible for all the wars in the world."
>/tv/ furiously erupts in cheers and claps. The ear deafening sound of thousands of people shouting "GOAT!", "Based!" and "Cant fell the Mel!" fills the air. Bump limits are reached at a speed never seen before and Mel Gibson is unanimously crowned the biggest guy of all time.
>>
>>64747992
Jews just don't know when to stop, do they.
>>
get fucked if someone on stage took a shit on a picture of jesus the crowd would be in tears from laughter yet he says some shit about jews while he was drunk 12 years ago and people are still babies about it
>>
>>64747992
He gets ridiculed by Gervais and then introduces clips of a movie in which he was replaced. He's a billionaire, why the fuck would you go to this shit instead of staying home with your mountains of cash. He truly must be insane
>>
>>64747992
>hollyjew reporter
>reporting on the shekel globe awards
like you needed to name the jew
>>
File: WHY SO MAD, MAX.jpg (180KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WHY SO MAD, MAX.jpg
180KB, 704x1024px
>If, say, Tina Turner had come out as a reminder of the franchise's history of badass women, she would have gotten a standing ovation. Gibson poisoned the show.

Fucking kek
>>
>>64748267
I'd love to drink a few with Mel to be perfectly honest
>>
Shoah 2.0?
>>
>>64748527
More like Shoah 6,000,001 the way THEY tell it.
>>
>>64748444
He has spent most of his life as an incredibly popular celebrity, being a shut-in only sounds good to us NEET-bois.

I think Mel really does want to get back into hollywood doing mainstream stuff and going to all the parties and that shit.

This is what he gets for naming the Jew. I can't blame him for the outburst, can you imagine having to kiss ass to greasy fucks like Weinstein
>>
File: BASEDAUSSIES.jpg (186KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDAUSSIES.jpg
186KB, 838x983px
>American Jews in charge of handlin' dat Aussie banter

Nah.
>>
File: 1446288993346.jpg (314KB, 1251x2007px) Image search: [Google]
1446288993346.jpg
314KB, 1251x2007px
>>64747992
>>
>alcoholic bipolar man said some inappropriate stuff over a decade ago when he was shitfaced
BLACKLISTED

>literal killers are ok
>>
>>64748652
>>64748723
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64748652
Ferris is lucky he didnt crash in Israel i guess
>>
>>64748593
ROFL
based straya cunts
>>
File: 1368095409550.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1368095409550.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>64748267
>>
>Mel on the GG
Who let this happen? How could the Jews allow this?
>>
>>64748652
>not being able to differentiate the man from the disease
yeah, mel might have a severe mental illness
that has nothing to do with him being a facist animal
>>
>>64748837
shekels
>>
>oy m8 yall jew cunt wankers
>y-you too mel
>>
>>64748752
You haven't refuted their arguments. But I guess you kikes never had to did you
>>
By talking shit about Jewish minority, you are literally perpetuating the Shoah. The bigot deserves his career ruined.
>>
>>64747992

>hate speech

Who hasn't said nigger or kike while drunk?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.