[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>99 years old >can't move on his own >loss of cognitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kirkdouglas.jpg (43KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
kirkdouglas.jpg
43KB, 475x356px
>99 years old
>can't move on his own
>loss of cognitive abilities

He'll be fine
>>
>>64744936
yfw he outlives everyone who posts on this board
>>
>>64744936

Is this rapist scumbag intentionally keeping himself alive because he knows damn well what's waiting for him on the other side?
>>
>>64744936
>loss of cognitive abilities
Probably still remembers raping Natalie Wood though
>>
do you think he still gets hard to the thoughts of savagely raping Natalie Wood?
>>
>>64744999
Wow
>>
>>64744999
I'm sure he still masturbates to the memory of it.
>>
>>64744966
>>64744971
>>64744999
Wait what? Is he legit a rapist or are you guys just memeing on me?
>>
i thought kirk and michael were the same person

i was like damn that nigga old but he still look young lol
>>
>>64744999
Also, nice trips
>>
How to live until 100 ?
>>
>>64745027
>>64745027

It's been a Hollywood rumour for decades
>>
>>64745027
>Without even discussing the film, this actor — drunk already — began making a pass at her. She politely declined, and excused herself. He wouldn’t have it. He literally threw her down, slapped the hell out of her, and ripped her clothes off. He shouted obscenities at her, continually punched and held her arms so tight he left scars and bruises.

>He raped her repeatedly, spitting on her, and did permanent damage to her body. She was bleeding everywhere, with a battered face. She passed out. When she came to, the actor was still in the room gloating, and told her to come see him tomorrow night and he might give her the role. He laughed at her as she fell down, her legs so wobbly and weak. She gathered her torn clothes, and tried to walk out of the hotel and to her car – blood and semen running down her legs and bruises already forming on her face.
>>
File: 1382393498649.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382393498649.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>64745544
>>
File: Kirk_Douglas_Slide_Embed[1].jpg (278KB, 654x892px) Image search: [Google]
Kirk_Douglas_Slide_Embed[1].jpg
278KB, 654x892px
>>
>>64744999
>99 year old
>get hard
>>
>>64745544

Was she going to talk? Is that why Wagner and Walken killed her?
>>
>>64745544
that whore was asking for it.
>>
>>64744936
He took Bowies soul
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.