[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if someone came up to you and said heres 1,000,000 dollars to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

if someone came up to you and said heres 1,000,000 dollars to direct the live action family guy movie would you do it?

and what would it be about?
>>
>>64744659
I'd run away with the money
>>
>>64744659
Memes
>>
It'd be about the bird
>>
>>64744659
yeah id just put a bunch of random episodes together then do that smug mcfarlane thing where i think its a genius comentary on the current trend of remakes and reboots
>>
it would be about a guy who takes family guy too seriously and ends up going to jail after his baby is mauled to death by a white pittbull
>>
>>64744677
MEME numbers checked
>>
>>64744708
that actually soudns pretty good.
>>
>>64744708
>>64744762
>the pit bull gets put down
>its called "the life of Brian"
>>
an hour and half of conway twitty.
>>
>>64744659
Yes.
It would be a dry-read of the entire script with the whole cast, set to "living in the sunlight", and it would make a billion-fucking-dollarydoos
>>
Mind fuck movie with lots of time travel would be awesome.
>>
>>64744659
2 hours of some fat naked dude in glasses dragging his bum along a carpet while the peter laugh is played nonstop at various volumes and pitches. End credits have bird is the word played backwards 3 times as fast and deafeningly loud.
>>
you think THATS bad?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.