[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one calling him out on his speech at the GG? How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Why is no one calling him out on his speech at the GG? How much of a whining man-baby do you have to be to try to cut into everyone's fun, because it's not 'spiritual'. No shit it's not, but it isn't supposed to. All because he got carried away by it when he won doesnt mean others do. Faggot has gone totally insane after he drove his girlfriend to suicide.
>>
>>64744123
He has always been an asshole. I'm glad Jim Carey will never get another big movie.
>>
>>64744123
>drove his girlfriend to suicide

nice meme
>>
>>64744123
what did he even win, and for what?
>>
When will the beard meme end?
>>
>>64744123

I think he was just trashing the golden globes
>>
>>64744142
He was a presenter
>>
He looks like a monk.

Man, Jim Carrey is literally the legitimately only comedian to ever make me think.
>>
>>64744142
he didn't win this time but I believe he previously won for Man on the Moon and Truman Show.
>>
>>64744149

>Facial hair
>a meme

wew lad
>>
Many presenters make fun of how superficial and ultimately pointless the awards are

Jim succeeded if faggots like OP are this mad about it
>>
>>64744323
Oh please nigga you knew what I meant

For the past 2-3 years all the major male stars have grown oversized beards
>>
>>64744587
You jealous you cant grow facial hair yet kid?
>>
>>64744307
You would like to listen to Joe Rogan.
>>
I don't get it, I thought he was just making fun of being called a 2 time winner
>>
>>64744123
You are the only one cutting into people's fun, the audience was laughing at his jokes and JC is a legitimate beloved comedy icon.
>>
File: zachn around.png (701KB, 891x685px) Image search: [Google]
zachn around.png
701KB, 891x685px
>>64744634
You jealous that your a old man and I have the rest of my life to grow a beard out. Hello darkness your old friend
>>
video?
>>
>>64744900
You are 30 years old already, you don't have that much more to look forward to except maybe drinking less milk, so all those female hormones don't make you wait until you are 40 to grow a beard.
>>
>>64744307
Yeah, Jim Carrey makes us think... about never becoming like Jim Carrey.
>>
>>64744900
Hecked
>>
>>64745019
This was a terrible attempt at humor anon
>>
>>64744900

>Hello darkness your old friend

You tried
>>
>>64744123

What in the FUCK is OP even on about? He was making fun because he's a comedian. You are a legitimate retard.
>>
>>64744123
Based Jim was actually one of the few better parts of that trainwreck of a show.
>>
>>64744123
I actually thought Carrey's presentation was one of the funniest parts of the show.

"When I go to bed at night, I don't just dream any old dream... I DREAM OF BEING THREE TIME GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD WINNER JIM CARREY."

Honestly don't know wtf OP is complaining about. It was a funny bit.
>>
DUDE EPIC BEARD LMAO
>>
>>64744123
Jim is based. Let him do and say whatever he wants.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.