[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /TV/ think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 11189914_ori.jpg (110KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11189914_ori.jpg
110KB, 800x1200px
To be honest, i liked this movie. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it definitely wasn't a piece of shit. What do you guys think about Birdman?
>>
>smells like bawls
>gimmick one shot
>"faux" capeshit but really capeshit
it was the Meme: The Movie
>>
>>64743440
Not enough lawyer stuff or Hanna Barbera characters.
>>
>>64743440
Main character is so fucking boring and uninteresting and I could not care less about the message the film is trying to tell.

Liked the way it was filmed and Edward Norton was the best thing about it.
>>
>>64743456
This, reddit tier trash
>>
>>64743492
Agreed. I mean, he could probably have been developed better, but director said "fuck it" and have too little development to too many characters.
>>
>>64743456
It's kind of guilty pleasure for me mate. By the way, what are your favourite movies?
>>
>>64743469
kek
>>
>>64743559
Three Colours: Blue, and Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
>>
>>64743521
This, reddit tier post.
>>
>>64743606
Kieślowski and Marvel side by side, huh.
>>
>>64743665
>he doesn't have a favourite for each category of kino, film, cinema, flick, movie, and joint
>>
bowie man
>>
>>64743440
It actually was pretty much a masterpiece.

Maybe it's more powerful for actors, which would explain why the Academy liked it so much.

But it was just so dope.
>>
>>64743440
Oscars: The Bait
>>
It's a really solid 8.5/10, and anyone who disagrees is a contrarian faggot and should go back on /b/.

the acting is REALLY good
the ost is refreshing
there's no problem with the longshots, actually that and the ost makes the movie feeling like a theatre, and it gives a sense of dynamicity.

The script and execution is actually well written if you can understand it, instead of thinkin' of it as a scifi movie with a last minute cliffhanger:
the "birdman" encapsulate his doubts and uncertainty so well that's what a stream of consciousness on movie should be;

protip: he actually tried to kill himselfs at the end, and he either died and that justify the unreal ending, or he was already dead.

You can glimpse that paying attention: the movie starts with the meduses. he talks to his wife about his suicide attempt that he could do because of meduses. then, right after the shooting, there are meduses again.
>>
>>64743825
>It's a really solid 8.5/10, and anyone who disagrees is a contrarian faggot and should go back on /b/.
not sure why youre being downvoted here
>>
>>64743440
At first I hated it because I loved capeshit, but then I realized I hated capeshit.
>>
Nothing but a circlejerk for faux intellectual jew york broadway actors.

Not one person on Earth would have watched this garbage if they actually knew what it was before going in the cinema.
>>
>>64743825
Hi adam!
Go back youtube
>>
If i could have sex with a movie, it would be this one #birdmanfetish
>>
Christ, you people are pathetic. You have to apologize before you say you liked the film?
You are buying into the contrarianism of this shithole and letting it blind you to the not-meme world where autism isn't the rule.
>>
For about 10 years my parents have watched whatever movies I download.

I got it because of /tv/, and hated it, but neglected to delete it.

This movie was the first time they ever looked at me in disgust, told me how awful it was and questioned why I had them watch it.

No one I know liked it.
It's a DEEP story about people who love the smell of their own shit.
>>
>>64743440
It is really good. Great acting, good story, and those shots when entering on scene is.the thing for me. Nice drums. Flying, weird moments were unnecessery.
Would recommend.
>>
>>64744199
So your point is that plebness is genetic? Sucks to be you, lil buddy :)
>>
It was a movie about actors.
I am a casual actor, so I could relate and enjoyed the movie. If you're one of those people who think actors are leeches who are paid too much then you're going to think the whole thing is just a pointless wankfest.

There is a middle ground here, but this 4chan, so there actually isn't.
>>
>>64744344

Pretending to be an actor on /tv/ doesn't qualify you as a 'casual actor'.
>>
>>64743456
>trying this hard

Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?
>>
>>64744344
>actors are high artists who deserve to be recognized for how amazing they are.
>>
it was fun to watch, really entertaining
among my favorite movies of 2014
>>
the movie was good
>>
>>64743440
One of Iñaritu's three acceptable movies.
Amores Perros>Biutiful POWER GAP Birdman.
The rest is garbage. Have not seen The Revenant yet.
>>
It affected me on a visceral level more than any other movie in recent memory.
>>
I dont understand why it wasnt called batman.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.