[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think were his policies on illegal immigration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Sheev.png (2MB, 1919x816px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.png
2MB, 1919x816px
What do you think were his policies on illegal immigration?
>>
>>64741211
What do you think happened to ol' blueie there? It's well-known that the Emperor disliked non-humans and didn't allow any to serve in his military, although Vader wasn't as racist and was willing to use alien bounty hunters.
>>
>>64741211

Build Death Star
>>
>>64741211

He prevented illegal immigration for a safe and secure society.
>>
>>64741272
that's just EU shit
>>
File: rotsbridge.jpg (214KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
rotsbridge.jpg
214KB, 1920x816px
>>64741630
>that's just EU shit
While it's never implicitly stated in the movies, can you think of another reason why there's not a single alien Storm Trooper or Imperial Officer? Hell, there aren't even non-white Imperial Officers.

The cantina scene in ANH does some pretty heavy world building about the vast amount of different species in their galaxy.
>>
>>64741211
Damn looking at that pic now I'm wondering how his extreme aging was explained after the Dindu fight.
>>
>>64741886
Pretty sure he blamed Dindu for it to help rally support against the Jedi in that scene
>>
>>64741792
The Inquisitors would like a word
>>
>>64741211
Well, he did build that Death Star and before the canon rewrite the Yuuzhan Vong were coming....
>>
if anything i think blowing up planets would cause more illegal immigration.
>>
>>64743339
>implying it doesn't destroy the problem at its root
Just think about it. People probably won't be able to illegaly immigrate into Alderaan and in all likelyhood, noone will ever attempt to emmigrate from there as well, effectively reducing illegal immigration involving Alderaan by 100 percent.
>>
>>64741272
>>64741630

Thrawn was an alien admiral in the empire.
>>
>>64743416
if you blow up a world everyone else is going to flock to empire worlds.
>>
>>64741211
Immigration from where exactly He controlled the whole galaxy.
>>
>>64743497
Outer Rims
>>
>>64743497

Yuuzhan Vong galaxy
>>
>>64743437
that's non-canon tho desu senpai
>>
>>64743573

Legends is no worse then Starkiller Base and everything Disney came up with so I am still going to talk about it.
>>
>>64743636
luuke
luuuke
>>
>>64743869
Shitty CGI Snoke
Mary Sue Rey
Starkiller Base
etc
>>
>>64743869
Luuke was shit I admit, but Luuuke was a self-aware joke
>>
>>64745565
Those books were fucking trash.
>>
>>64743437
He was also a genius.

I think it's funny that Lucasfilm let other writers turn "Grand Admiral" into a joke rank and let someone reintroduce "Grand General" in the Disney Canon.
>>
>>64743437
And Tyber Zann was surprised he wasn't appointed as a trash collector ship captain.
>>
>>64741272
He became his Vizier according to the Tarkin novel, in Palpatine's inner circle. Butted heads with Tarkin constantly however.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.