[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did Ricky say to Mel that caused them to mute the audio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: 1452486660544.jpg (137KB, 620x309px) Image search: [Google]
1452486660544.jpg
137KB, 620x309px
So what did Ricky say to Mel that caused them to mute the audio?
>>
what the fuck does sugar tits mean anyway
>>
>>64737027
Sieg Heil
>>
>>64737045
Mel's comeback was awful. he denied it like a typical alcy
>>
>>64737080
sup JIDF
>>
>>64737080
I assumed he meant that he wasn't that same man anymore.
>>
>>64737027
Does he have a dog in this fight?
>>
SKIN LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

PLAY A RECORD
>>
>>64737027
Hail HYDRA
>>
>>64737080
Was it just me or did Mel look a little nervous and shaken up after what Ricky said? It looked like he was going to breakdown and cry or something. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it though.
>>
>>64737191
he did. He seemed on edge the whole time though.
>>
Fucking reporting is bullshit all over the place.

>muh awkward Gibson uneasy welcome
>Gibson and Gervais hug it out

Also, it was VarietyVerified account @Variety 4h4 hours ago
"What the f--k does sugar t--s even mean?" The bleeped question Ricky Gervais asked Mel Gibson at the #GoldenGlobes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 607x1080px
>tfw Trumpet Man has less career prospects than Mel
check dem
>>
Why would he say that? Why harass Mel? What was in it for him?
>>
>>64737126
You're talking shit play a record
>>
>>64737027
My stream was being really shitty so I might not have the best input, but did it seam like Mel was having none of Ricky's shit? He said something like "you don't have to finish your beer, I can make you fall on your ass a different way" or something like that. Was there an undertone of seriousness to people who could actually see it, or am I looking too much into it?
>>
Reminded me of that time Mel presented some Spike award to Brad, Ed and Finch for Fight Club and Brad said, "Thanks, sugartits."
>>
>>64737404
he is paid by the jews
>>
Ricky is a bit much. He didn't need to go that far, even the audience was uneasy.
>>
>>64737126
TURNS OUT
LITTLE JEWISH FELLA
>>
"I love seeing Ricky every three years because it reminds me to get a colonoscopy""
-Mel Gibson

Huh?
>>
>>64737365
I remember when this first came out on YouTube I made one of the first 100 comments
>>
>>64737424
"I can put you to sleep a different way" I think (referring to the Cosby joke).

Whoever wrote Ricky's stuff was on top form tonight. I can believe Ricky wrote it as well.
>>
Mel Gibson is actually a good actor and director. Who cares about what he said. Wasn't this stupid fucking show about acknowledging ones achievements in film? What he did has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>64737492
Something about Ricky being full of shit?
I don't know, Mel looked like he had a few.
>>
Let's JUST hope Mel can make a comeback...
>>
>>64737492
i didn't get it either. but it was kind of shitty for ricky to come back out and kick him when he's down. mel was already visibly nervous about appearing in front of that crowd. ricky just did it out of ego, so he could say "i insulted mel gibson to his face haHAHAHAHA PLAY A RECORD"
>>
>>64737492
He's a pain in the ass
>>
>>64737191

sorry about last time
>>
>>64737512
>"I can put you to sleep a different way" I think (referring to the Cosby joke).
Ohhhh, that might make sense then. Maybe he was just 'avin' a giggle m8. Like I said, my stream was shit so when I heard that in between the stream skips and fuckups, I was like "holy shit is Mel seriously pissed at him?"
>>
>>64737536
Ricky's just an edgelord. I can't see why they'd bring Mel on, except to dig at him some more.
>>
>>64737465
Jews never... GUNNA stop- Robbbing from TELEphone box box box
>>
>>64737465
Look Mel, I'm not being funny here...
>>
File: karl-pilkington-net-worth.jpg (20KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
karl-pilkington-net-worth.jpg
20KB, 300x399px
>>64737126
So the news Star Wars is out now and all that, right? But get this... the actor playing the AWOL Storm trooper? Little monkey fella.
>>
>>64737615
He seemed like he was actually hurt. I don't see why Ricky had to keep coming back.
>>
>>64737686
Oh you fucking Manc twat
Play a fucking record
>>
>>64737539
>>64737575

It was a clever joke. Ricky being associated with the reminder to get your fucking large intestine checked which houses a bunch of shit was a mild poke at Ricky but not too serious.

I had a laugh when he said it.
>>
File: IMG_9280s.jpg (126KB, 1874x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9280s.jpg
126KB, 1874x1000px
Ricky Gervaise, people! What an Inspiration on all platforms.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhGGCCmbwvc

>but now I find myself in the awkward position of having to introduce him again
>listen, i'm sure it's embarrassing for both of us, okay?
>and i blame nbc for this terrible situation...
>mel blames... well we know who mel blames
>>
"yeah, we should gas all the Jews starting with you, Ricky"
>>
>>64737772
>Ricky being associated with the reminder to get your fucking large intestine checked which houses a bunch of shit was a mild poke at Ricky but not too serious.
Yeah, but that doesn't make sense at all. He should've said something like "Ricky combines his hosting duties with his colonoscopy" because he just says shit on stage.
>>
>>64737698
Well yeah he seemed like a dick when he was doing the pre introduction too.

>i made fun of mel once for make some unsavory comments
>we all do it
>now I feel like I must apologize
>I blame the Golden Globes for putting me in this position ><
>anyway here's mel
Then as you said, like comes back out after Mel gets in a little jab as a counter to Ricky being a dick. Like fuck off man, you did your job. Can't take hits, don't give em out.
>>
>>64737863
Thats too direct mate. All Mel did was just make it a sly comment and it worked out great. You don't want to get on stage and just start saying shit an 8th grader would make in an argument.
>>
>>64737976
>All Mel did was just make it a sly comment and it worked out great.
But it didn't, it made no sense. I wasn't laughing because I was trying to figure out what he just said.
>>
>>64738021
Well the audience and I loved it. Different senses of humor I suppose.
>>
>>64737113

It's this EXACTLY.

>>64737191

You're reading too much into it.
>>
>>64738059
>Well the audience and I loved it.
Did you seriously group yourself with the Hollywood plebs who also laughed at Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer?
>>
>>64738115
I grouped myself with the audience at laughing at Mel Gibson's joke. Somehow that assumes that I laughed at every other joke the audience did?

>Hollywood plebs
>will make 30 fold the money this year than you will in your entire life

Overall just chill out m8. Next time try to understand a joke instead of becoming frustrated and making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>64737113
That's what I got from it.
>>
>>64738244
>Somehow that assumes that I laughed at every other joke the audience did?
The point is that crowd will literally laugh at anything if it dances on stage for them and does a funny voice. Just because someone said a word that related to poop doesn't make it funny. Or are you a child that will augh at the word "poop" itself?

>Next time try to understand a joke instead of becoming frustrated and making yourself look like an idiot.
Or maybe you should stop sucking Mel's dick so much. He tried to make a joke and it didn't work out. Give it a rest, he's not a comedian and his joke didn't make sense.
>>
>>64737027
>The Jews do control Hollywood, join me and we will destroy them together
>>
>>64737492
he's an asshole, a pain in the ass, a lump of shit, a cancer.
>>
>>64738021
lol, maybe you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>64738444
What's Ricky doing inside Mel's ass?
>>
>The point is that crowd will literally laugh at anything if it dances on stage for them and does a funny voice. Just because someone said a word that related to poop doesn't make it funny. Or are you a child that will augh at the word "poop" itself?
Actually a colonscopy is far from related to the word "poop". It actually checks the integrity of the large intestine looking for any pollups which would indicate a form of cancer or any signs of diverticulitis and many more things. Next time do some research before you start assuming m8 lol.

>Or maybe you should stop sucking Mel's dick so much. He tried to make a joke and it didn't work out. Give it a rest, he's not a comedian and his joke didn't make sense.
Once again assumptions lol. I liked his joke and now all of a sudden I must have a fucking boner every time Mel speaks. I agree he is not comedian, but does that mean he cannot ever be funny? Give it a rest bud.
>>
>>64738351
>>64738540
>>
>>64738351
The joke made perfect sense you autist, you being too slow to get it doesn't change that.
>>
>>64738351
Is this bait? Do you not realize that you're one of the very few who didn't get the joke? You're mentally slow m8
>>
>>64738351
>it didn't work out
Listen again to the audience reaction.

The entire exchange was probably written by the same people, with a spot of ad-libbing from Ricky and a friendly comeback from Gibson.

It's innocent banter m8, go watch a roast and tell me who "won."
>>
File: 1438805434993.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1438805434993.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>64737191
I felt bad. He wasn't prepared to get fucked like that. He will probably relapse and make dank films for another 10 years.

Play the record.
>>
>>64738540
Poop, ass, same shit
It refers to the end makes the doodoo, it's a dirty word.

>I agree he is not comedian, but does that mean he cannot ever be funny?
I'm sure he's a funny man, and based on anecdotes his comedic style IS lavatorial. But here he wasn't.

>>64738637
>Listen again to the audience reaction.
Like I said, the same audience were pissing themselves at Amy and Jennifer's "banter".

>>64738597
>>64738615
Explain it to me, chumps.
>>
File: 1449619856539.jpg (166KB, 1025x819px) Image search: [Google]
1449619856539.jpg
166KB, 1025x819px
>Americans
>>
>>64738669
I'm not going to explain anything to you, you retarded twat. I think it's hilarious you're dumb as bricks and somehow think you have some leg to stand on in this situation. Get fucked you stupid cunt
>>
>>64738669
Nothing I say if going to make me change your sense of humor. Might as well just give it a rest and just agree we see and hear funny things in a different way.
>>
>>64738669
>"banter"
You sound like a pain in the arse m8. That reminds me, time for my colonoscopy...
>>
>>64737027
Gervais: "What the fuck does sugartits even mean?"
>>
>>64738021
You're an idiot.

Meeting Ricky reminds him to get a colonoscopy because Ricky is a pain in his ass. Get it?
>>
IS BASED MEL BACK?
pls no lying
>>
>>64739360
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
yes

ricky jewpayus gtfo!
>>
god i cant wait for hacksaw ridge
i need more of mel gibson in my life
>>
>>64739519
ATHEISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
BRITS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Any projects planned?
>>
>>64739634
dont forget that viking movie as well.

Mel knows how to film better than 99% of hollywood.
>>
I feel like watching the Mel Gibson South Park episode now.
>>
The MGDF is sure all out in full force tonight
>>
>>64738707
Mel is from Australia.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.