[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey random black woman, how would you like to hear that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Forrest Gump.jpg (174KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Forrest Gump.jpg
174KB, 600x300px
Hey random black woman, how would you like to hear that I'm the grandson of one of the most famous people in the KKK?
>>
Congrats on understanding the movie!
>>
there's nothing wrong with the kkk

not even memeing
>>
She has sexy legs.
>>
>>64735060
>domestic terrorism
>nothing wrong

Sure sounds like memeing to me friendo.
>>
>>64735491
driving out nigs isn't terrorism, it's liberation
>>
>>64735550
>driving out nigs
>by persecuting them and preventing them from ever obtaining enough money to actually leave

Yeah, lynching and intimidating all the respected or successful members of a minority, who might actually have the financial means to move, is a great way to get them to leave your area!
>>
>white people aren't allowed to form a club or organization based on the color of their skin despite the dozens of other groups like the NCAAP who do the exact same thing

When did you realize that you've been brainwashed your entire life?
>>
>>64735756
>implying they would leave
You ignorant
>>
>>64735862
Comparing the NAACP to the Klan is disingenuous. It's more like the Nation of Islam, i.e. a violent domestic terrorist organization with a dangerous racial fixation.
>>
>>64736186
>implying they didn't want to leave the south
Ever hear of the great migration? If not, I'm not here to educate you, so you can go look it up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.