[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>won Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Drama >The Revenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

>won Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Drama
>The Revenant won Best Director
>The Revenant won Best Motion Picture - Drama
Screencap this. In roughly a month's time, The Revenant will win the Oscars for Best Director and Best Picture and Leo will finally get his statue.

#YearOfLeo
>>
I can finally say that 2015 has been an AWFUL year for film if The Revenant is considered the best movie
>>
File: 1452480219671.jpg (86KB, 742x674px) Image search: [Google]
1452480219671.jpg
86KB, 742x674px
>yfw leo gets snubbed
>>
There are never any surprises at these things. Given Leo's track record, I'd say Redmayne will win. But it'd be awesome if Cranston won.
>>
File: 1441490362775.png (561KB, 854x740px) Image search: [Google]
1441490362775.png
561KB, 854x740px
>>64732019
>HRW They're gonna give it to everyone except him
>>
>>64732098
2015 was an awful year for film.
>>
>>64732321
>But it'd be awesome if Cranston won.
for that communism supporting film?

kill yourself
>>
>>64732321
Trumbo was fucking boring. Danish Girl was terrible but will win because the academy is rigged, its just dog and pony show.
>>
>>64732468
>>64732527
Great job missing my point, spergs.
>>
File: gg.jpg (63KB, 633x290px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
63KB, 633x290px
(SO WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S ALL OVER)
>>
>>64732019
Leo will never win an oscar ever
>>
>>64732098
it was
i have garbage i wouldn't even consider top 10 because of how mediocre it was
>>
>>64732467
That sucks for you. There were tons of great movies you could have watched.
>>
>>64733281
Post top 10 2015 then.
>>
He won't win...it's just not happening. I'd love if he did so the memes are killed but it's not happening so don't put your hopes into this
>>
>the nominees for the OSCAR are
>Leo smugly smiles when his name is read along with the other nominees
>his eyes begin to glimmer, his he begins to nod and rub his hands
>he is savoring the moment he has waited all these years for
>he pulls the award winning speech from under his sleeve
>AND
>he begins to rehearse his speech reading it loudly
>THE
>he begins to contort his face into weird expressions trying to find his best face to use when his name is called
>WINNER
>he begins to scowl and pounds his chest like in The Wolf of Wall Street
>IS
>he is starting to weep
>EDDIE REDMAYNE
>his lips starts to quiver trying to hold back his tears
>he can barely conjure up a golf clap as his reaction is being shown on the screen
>Redmayne approaches Leo
>he whispers...
>Maybe next year
>Eddie winks at the camera trying to not to laugh
>>
File: sanicbear.jpg (40KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
sanicbear.jpg
40KB, 550x400px
>>64732019
who /leo/ here?
>>
I just watched his acceptance speech and literally started crying, with laughter.

They started playing the "get off the stage" music 30 seconds in, while he was thanking the crew, and then let it go on until he started talking about exploitation in third world countries.
>>
Unless he marries a jew and take her name he will never win one.
>>
Memes aside, I want him to win so fucking bad. Fuck.
>>
He also won a GG for Wolf of Wall Street but not the Oscar

It ain't happening.
>>
>>64732321
I thought Redmayne would win but didn't. I don't think he will win
>>
There's no fucking way IƱarritu wins two times in a row. There's no fucking way. So, maybe a pity Oscar for DiCarpio, but no way The Revenant is winning Best Picture.
>>
>>64733868
under comedy tho
>>
>>64733868
He was also in comedy. The drama category is what usually people look at and since Leo won for drama this year and beat Redmayne, its possible he can win
>>
>>64732321
*parp*
>>
>>64732019
wont tfa take a shit load of awards
>>
>>64733868
In comedy... Not drama
>>
How's the movie?
>>
when's the last time that a movie/actor won best golden globe AND won the Oscar as well?
>>
I want him to win just to get it over with. The performance itself was boring shit though, he had way better roles
>>
>>64734130
I liked it quite a bit
>>
I'd rather he got the award now not deserving it than have to listen to the fucking memes every year until he gets one. Plenty of people win oscars without actually deserving them.
>>
>>64734130
really good. but Spotlight will win.
>>
>>64732019
>it takes a shit year in film for Leo to win an Oscar

I think he a great actor but he really should not be getting the Oscar for this performance. It is right above inception imo. But then again this as been an extremely shallow year for film and the reverent faces little to no competition.
>>
>>64732019
Golden Globe winners rarely win the Oscar
>>
>>64733504

>I'd love if he did so the memes can begin
Ftfy
>>
>>64733857
Same here man, honestly would suck if they didn't give it to him at this point.
>>
>>64734130
Amazing, don't listen to these autistic fucks who bitch and moan about everything.
>>
>>64732212
>that cleavage
>>
Tom Hardy outperformed Leo tbqh
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.