[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch? Apart from prime Selma Hayek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: from-dusk-till-dawn.15890[1].jpg (343KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
from-dusk-till-dawn.15890[1].jpg
343KB, 1000x1500px
What the fuck did I just watch? Apart from prime Selma Hayek dancing, it was utter trash.
>>
You were watching Tarantino write a movie around the scene of him sucking on toes
>>
You watched a movie that outed how much of a pleb you are.
>>
>>64726742
It was good till the vampires showed up then the whole thing turned to shit
>>
>>64726825
The directors cut of Hateful Eight will feature a fat balding white guy with a horrible aussie accent sucking Samuel L Jackson's warm black toes
>>
>>64726971
The absolute more pleb opinion to have. Your taste is shit and I hope your life reflects that.
>>
>>64726971
This desu. I really enjoyed the movie until it turned into complete shit after Tarantino sucked that bitches feet
>>
>>64726864

This right here.

FDTD is Elder God tier
>>
>>64727034
Nah mate it is you who has the shit taste. Kill yourself
>>
>>64726864
This. Fuck off OP.
>>
>>64727034
>le wacky contrarian
sup reddit!
>>
>>64726742
Tv show is better senpai.
>>
Rescuing this thread with some GOAT soundtrack music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-pUYc9sGm4
>>
>>64727341
The shitty sequel was better than the TV show. GTFO
>>
>>64726742
I'd go gay for mid-90s Clooney desu.
>>
>>64727369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05lRKSdJBM
>>
>>64727417
Hhaha nice meme kid, don't get cocky
>>
>>64726742
>Not loving From Dusk Till Dawn

How can you fit so much pleb into one person?
>>
Santanico was the best thing about it and she was only around for like 15 minutes before she got offed
>>
File: hnnngggg.jpg (290KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hnnngggg.jpg
290KB, 1280x800px
>>64727789
>implying Tarantino didn't make the movie just for that scene

Can't say I blame him though.
>>
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>64726742
you found out the quick way others had to grow out of it.
>>
>>64728359
Fuck that. From Dusk Till Dawn is still great. It's a far better grindhouse movie than Grindhouse ended up being.

>Clooney in his prime before he got all pretentious and preachy
>Keitel clearly having a fucking blast
>Juliet Lewis was qt
>Salma was in her prime and sexy as hell
>Tom Savini as Sex Machine
>>
It's only good for the first half hour or so. After that it's trash.
>>
File: From Dusk-BR matte.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
From Dusk-BR matte.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
>>64726864
This. FDTD was kind of good till the twist, at ehich point it becomes one of tarantino's best. Dat matte painting at the end
>>
>>64726742
FDTD is pretty great for what it is. There isn't another movie with the supernatural subject matter done in a tarantinoesque style with actors with these chops. The entire adult cast plus Juliet Lewis give good performances. Only disappointment is the Asian kid. I think you're just upset the entire thing wasn't Seth and Richie running from the law.
>>
>>64726825
Only Tarantino could think this was sexy. A women who has been walking around barefoot in this fucking disgusting Mexican strip club putting her feet in his mouth. Like, how often do you think they washed the floor in the Titty Twister? This carpet was stained with shit I don't want to think about. The ordinary person would vomit as soon as that foot was in front of their face. But Tarantino? He sucks that shit like theres no tomorrow, the whole movie stops dead so he can live out his disgusting fantasy and make everybody watch it.

Movie still rules though. How did that TV remake turn out? It looked kind of shitty and I don't know how they could have streched it out over an entire series
>>
>>64731141
>The entire adult cast
>plus Juliet Lewis

She was 23
>>
>>64731745
To be fair, she was playing a 16 or something year old
>>
A great flick by Tarantino and Rodriguez, two of the flick masters.
>>
>>64726742
HOT AIR HANGS LIKE A DEAD MAN.
>>
>>64726825
I'm 99% sure he wrote this thing impulsively one afternoon after having the idea that he could write his deviant foot fantasies into reality
>>
>>64732529
FROM A WHITE OAK TREE
>>
>>64732971
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK NIGHT
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.