[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "Tony feels insecure in his masculinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wtf dude.jpg (40KB, 812x426px) Image search: [Google]
wtf dude.jpg
40KB, 812x426px
>it's a "Tony feels insecure in his masculinity so he picks a fight with a younger, more physically fit man" episode
>>
>>64721645
Was it autism?
>>
>>64721645
>Tfw the coma made him more of a sociopath
>>
>it's a boring conversation about mundane everyday shit then cut to innocuous shot of household object and blast dadrock while the credits fade in episode
oh wait that's every episode.

why do people like this shit again? it's alright but it's not as good as godfather or scarface.
>>
He picked a fight with a guy he knew wouldn't fight back because of his rank. Bobby decked him.
>>
>>64722333
>scarface
>good

Kill yourself manlet.
>>
>it's a "remember when" thread

Lowest form of conversation.
>>
File: 1451098811846.jpg (44KB, 603x401px) Image search: [Google]
1451098811846.jpg
44KB, 603x401px
>>64723254
Because the future looks so great....

when feel that
>>
>>64723162
The original you pleb
>>
>>64721645
He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
>>
>>64724253

SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>64721645
>It's a " tony has a dream with insight into the quandaries he faces in real life" episode
>>
>>64721645
That wasn't what picking a fight with him was about, he needed to regain the respect/fear of his crew because he sensed that they viewed him as weak. He already had New York fucking with him by trying to take to advantage of him. He needed to expel the notion that he was vulnerable.
>>
Based scene right here
https://youtu.be/pZpcWVEyBHs
>>
>>64727289
when i first watched the series i hated janice, but she's grown on me after a few rewatches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.