[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sean Penn secretly met with El Chapo while he was in hiding Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Penn and El chapo.png (271KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Penn and El chapo.png
271KB, 670x377px
Sean Penn secretly met with El Chapo while he was in hiding
Will he get away with this too, just like he got away with beating Madonna?
>>
File: 527.jpg (74KB, 350x527px) Image search: [Google]
527.jpg
74KB, 350x527px
>>64717454
he was also friends with Hugo "CIA gave me cancer" Chavez

>Dr Chapo I'm CIA
>>
So Sean Penn is getting murdered right?
>>
>>64717764
By the government or by the cartels?
>>
Doctor Penn, Soy Cartel
>>
Not surprising. Sean's dad was a rabid communist who was blacklisted for being a subversive shithead. Traitorous blood. Jew.
>>
File: 7 dollar sanchez.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
7 dollar sanchez.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>64717764
I guess you could say he's a Dead Man Walking.
>>
The saddest part is that he's going to be considered a hero of counterculture.

This isn't about being anti-pro legalization (I'm pro). The fact is that he sucked the dick of a fucking homicide and terrorist with this lame interview, no hard questions, a bening portrayal of one of the worst individuals of human society. Still, a lot of faggots are going to idolize this hack for "sticking it to the man".
>>
>>64717454
> you will never beat women and snort cocain with el chapo
>>
>>64719811
your post reeks of reddit, kill yourself.
>>
>>64720290
lol no

reddit is tumblr for men, they support Bernie Sanders and DUDE LEGALIZE IT I MEAN ITS 2016
>>
>>64720290
>reddits using the word faggot
>reddits NOT supporting anything non-white
>reddits calling anyone terrorist non-ironically
>>
>>64717764
probably
>>
>>64717454
They'll certainly investigate him, which means questioning and affidavits. They may be able to get him on aiding and abetting if he in fact, did either of those things (like helping Chapo escape or provide him with material assistance). They may press him on the investigation, requiring him to cooperate.

So...yeah. If he doesn't give the feds every single bit of information he has as to how he was contacted, why he was contacted, why he sat down with El Chapo, what he was told, release all recordings thereof, name the names of everyone involved in the interview, and sign his name to it, they can get him on (at the very least) interfering in an investigation. And you can go to jail for it.

So it depends on how the DA wants to twist it.
>>
I wouldn't mind if Sean Penn shows up in a livelink video and gets his head chopped off with a chainsaw. I mean the guy farted in the presence of El Chapo and had the gall to write about it. He's a piece of shit, I used to know his son Hopper who was a huge drug addict.
>>
he also beat up madonna
>>
>>64719811
>a terrorist

I think you are overreacting a little bit.
>>
>>64720686
Hanging cadavers in civilian zones to intimidate not only opposing criminals, but also law enforcement and concerned citizens IS terrorism. Just because he isn't wearing a towel in his head doesn't mean he's not a terrorist.

>>64720290
>hating criminal scum and those who enable them means I'm from reddit.
Do the rest of us a favor a eat a bullet.
>>
File: reddit.png (103KB, 910x516px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
103KB, 910x516px
>>
Jesus he must be such a manlet, considering how short El Chapo is. In the article he says he's 5'9. I don't think so...
>>
Sean Penn is like Del Taco in Sicario, he's CIA embedded in Jewllywood
>>
File: 1407803120283.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407803120283.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
Based Snowman
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.