[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE PRETENTIOUSNESS LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

DUDE PRETENTIOUSNESS LMAO
>>
Top tier memeing bro. Really solid stuff.
>>
File: 1439435720279.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1439435720279.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>film tries to be introspective and profound
>it's pretentious shit
>film tries to be simple entertainment
>it's pandering shit
>tfw there are no movies that provide a nice balance between the two
>>
>>64715592
Nolan; but you don't like him either.
>>
>>64715632
>Nolan
>it's pretentious shit
>>
12 YEARS
>>
>>64715592
Last of the Mohicans?
>>
DUDE RANDOM SHIT LMAO
DUDE WHISPERS LMAO
DUDE CAMERA SLOWLY MOVING FORWARD LMAO
>>
As a Malick fan, I can't finish this one. Really awful.
>>
>>64715592
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
The only reason I liked it is because some of it was filmed in Houston
>>
>>64715545
Why even bother crediting those three as actors? Would've made more sense crediting those goddamn cameramen.

This movie was polarizing as fuck. And because of that, the pretentious people liked or pretended to like it to appear superior.

I hated it. Vehemently.
>>
>>64715545
Y'know, even during my college atheist phase, I was never as obnoxious or willfully ignorant as you.
>>
Daily reminder that the true patrician recognizes the following as Malicks greatest work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFkyAD9gS6g
>>
>>64715545
YOU JUST KNOW

also, rip sean penn
>>
>>64716832
>pretentious appear superior
Funny, isn't that what /tv/'s all about?
Well, that and the memes.
>>
>>64717172
>not liking tryhard pretentious movies makes you ignorant
>>
DUDE GOD LMAO
>>
>>64717682
there is no pretense, you're projecting it because of the ugly nature of modern art
>>
>>64715592
I think the problem might lie with you buddy. Is it more reasonable that literally no films have ever existed between your two extremes, or that you're just too cynical to appreciate them?
>>
>>64717799
Yeah that space and dinosaur shit sure were important, not counting that nature crap that looked like it was from fucking discovery channel.
>>
File: ttol.png (107KB, 715x1057px) Image search: [Google]
ttol.png
107KB, 715x1057px
>>
>>64717979
>Le shit
>le crap
>le discovery channel

>>>/starwars/
>>
Not one valid criticism of this movie has been posted in this thread so far.
>>
>>64718059
Nice1 bud, not gonna tell me to go back to reddit?
>>
>>64718130
Go back to reddit :^)
>>
>>64715592
movies that don't try to be anything are what you're looking for, that or Lynchian experimental films
>>
>>64717979
it's called tree of life, learn to gnosticism

dinosaurs represent our reptilian overlords
>>
>Not liking the sound of Jessica Chastain whispering to you

Sure is faggy in /tv/ today
>>
>>64718677
Reddit has been here defending communism and cuckolding
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.