[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will there ever be a decent movie adaptation of this masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: avatar-the-last-airbender-poster.jpg (276KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
avatar-the-last-airbender-poster.jpg
276KB, 680x1000px
will there ever be a decent movie adaptation of this masterpiece?
>>
>>64714322
Never, because it should never be made into a movie.

Also that pic is missing SUKI
>>
>>64714342

best girl?
>>
>>64714322
no, impossible.

they should redo some of the animation tho, some of it looks kinda sloppy
>>
>>64714774

wut
the animation is top notch
>>
File: 03797ae68dbf4da84fcb14822cccf568.jpg (278KB, 1265x944px) Image search: [Google]
03797ae68dbf4da84fcb14822cccf568.jpg
278KB, 1265x944px
>>64714987
yeah most of it but they took some very visible shortcuts at the start of Book 2

dat fucking 3D water JUST
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>64715240

this is television related
>>
I stopped watching Korra after season two. Is it worth it to finish the series?
>>
>>64716154
not really.

if you liked the characters watch the rest, if you dont you dont miss anything really
>>
File: TLA.jpg (55KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
TLA.jpg
55KB, 1280x544px
>implying this wasn't a cinematic masterpiece
>implying it didn't embody everything that made series great
>implying the acting wasn't in line with the original series
>implying
>implying
>implying

please, tell me more about how darkies rustle your jimmies and some phonetic changes make you vomit
>>
>>64716154
Season 2 was crap. Season 3 is better than season 2 and season 4 is just as good as season 1
>>
>guys we've run out of things for Sokka to do
>I know let's make him a master swordsman
>B-but we're not allowed to show anyone getting hit with a sword
>Oh then make him a master strategist as well
>couldn't we take out the swordsman thing entirely and focus on showing him to be a good tactician from the get-go so it doesn't come out of nowhere and feel forced? We won't be able to show him using his sword skills anyway so wouldn't it be smarter just to leave it out?
>Nah
>>
>>64714322
>masterpiece

It was a neat little cartoon that had a cute narrative and storyline, but come on, it's not a masterpiece.
>>
>>64714322

>masterpiece

it's literally an american version of naruto
>>
i recently rewatched it because i loved it so much as a kid. I expected to be disappointed because of nostalgia and such but at the end i was baffled how complex and developed some of these characters were (eg all Zuko and Iroh moments, probably my favourite parts of the series) when watching B1 you relate to Zuko a lot more than you do with main characters

another thing i only realized from my rewatch is that the world building and history of Avatar is GOAT (face stealing spirit called Ko, Wang Shi Tongs library, Rokus life, EVERYTHING about Ba Sing Se, White Lotus, etc.)

the only downsides for me where

>the pacing
they only had about 20 minutes per episode and it shows. Some of the eps go BAM BAM BAM without time for refelcting what happened or slowing down for a moment, Hurts the show immensely at moments imo. GOAT episodes like The Blue Spirit feel too fast.

>the humour at times
especially in the early episodes the humour can be too childish but thats subjective i guess. Overall i like the humour tho and i laughed many times
>>
>>64718338
oh and i forgot to add:

overall id say for what it is (a cartoon targeted for families/teens ?) its a masterpiece
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.