[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.slashfilm.com/hbo-tales- from-the-crypt-crypt-kee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

http://www.slashfilm.com/hbo-tales-from-the-crypt-crypt-keeper-wont-be-back-in-reboot/
lol
>>
File: man-watching-tv[1].jpg (767KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
man-watching-tv[1].jpg
767KB, 1688x1125px
>>64708978
>HBO will fund a Deadwood movie instead of this
>>
>>64708978
>No nudity
>No Crypt Keeper
>No HBO
>M.Night Shamaladingdong

dead on arrival
>>
>there is nothing new under the sun
>>
The wacky pun-happy Crypt Keeper was the worst fucking part of that horror anthology series.

Perhaps the new one will do better.
>>
>>64708978
I don't mind them ditching the HBO Crypt Keeper if they aim for one more like the original comic series. The puppet from the HBO series is probably falling apart anyway and if they did bring him back I'm sure they'd go for a CGI replacement instead of making a new one.
>>
File: 1443365475914.jpg (95KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1443365475914.jpg
95KB, 446x446px
>>64709113
came in here to post this
fucking kill me

the only way they could salvage it is if they get good writers and make hour long original episodes with good plots and actual scary moments instead of just by the numbers "greedy idiot kills someone and now has to hastily cover it up" episodes
>>
>Reportedly the new version may not be a weekly anthology series like HBO’s adaptation. Instead, each season will have one storyline for 13 episodes, not unlike American Horror Story, and the first season will focus on voodoo in New Orleans.
>>
>>64709552
don't forget an old fart reading a book in front of a fire place
>>
File: Tales_Crypt_Vault_Horror_21.jpg (76KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_Crypt_Vault_Horror_21.jpg
76KB, 1280x688px
>>64709662
That's just staying closer to how the comics depicted him and it can be done well. The 70s movie did it and it was awesome.
>>
What the fuck
To think i suddenly had something to be excited for in my pathetic life
That sure teaches me to have hope for anything again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.