[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most overrated movie of 2015? Mine is pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: boyhood 2.0 .jpg (197KB, 833x1235px) Image search: [Google]
boyhood 2.0 .jpg
197KB, 833x1235px
What is the most overrated movie of 2015?
Mine is pic related
>>
>>64706294
out of curiousity, what is your moty?
>>
File: ahora was a conocer a dios.png (440KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
ahora was a conocer a dios.png
440KB, 684x513px
>>64706402
Sicario
I also loved Junun, Youth and The Lobster, and i thoroughly enjoyed Victoria and The Overnight
>>
>>64706581
You have terrible taste.

And Mad Max is the only correct answer.
>>
>>64706294
Without question Inside Out. A thoroughly mediocre movie Pixar fanboys defend with religious devotion.
>>
>>64706581
>Sicario

Lost all credibility in one word. Congrats?
>>
>>64706581
it wasn't even the best thriller last year.
>>
>>64706581
>Sicario
>Youth
>Victoria
Jesus.
>>
File: MVjZzI6.jpg (52KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
MVjZzI6.jpg
52KB, 590x322px
>>64706614
>>64706614
>le blonde fat australian Bane
>Tom Hardy who plays Max in a movie called Mad Max is barely in it
> main character is a stronk independent womyn played by a terrible actress
>bunch of cringey shit that only appeals to five year olds, specifically the VALHALLA shit
>stupid plot that get's even more boring on the second viewing

So, i would say that you are the one with the terrible taste sir
>>
>>64706294
Spotlight and Carol are incredibly overrated by the critics. Sicario is very overrated on /tv/.
>>
>>64706988
Yes, Mad Max is the most overrated film this year. I just said that, you fucking idiot.

It's still better than Sicario, though.
>>
File: just kill me, familia.png (1MB, 1210x633px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me, familia.png
1MB, 1210x633px
>Cate and Rooney will never make love on top of your face

Just die in my sleep already.
>>
>>64707091
alright faggot what are your best movies of 2015
>>
>>64706294
I agree this was over-hyped. I enjoyed it and thought it was fine. But I didn't think it was as great as it was built up to be.
>>
>>64706614
>literal sped up action scenes straight out of the 1940s
>muh feminist stronk female character
>unexplained mythology garbage with valhalla and whatever the fuck was going on in immortan joe's kingdom

the only thing it has going for it is its design and cinematography
>>
Mad Max Fury Road, Sicario and Star Wars 7
>>
Daily reminder that Mad Max is the best film of the year and literally everyone important agrees on this.
>>
>>64707396
Not him but I'd say either Straight Outta Compton or Hateful Eight/Revenant, but these came out in 2016 here
>>
Really.

TFA.
>>
>>64706294
where's the DVD screener. Just checked and came up with nothing. SURPRISING!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.