[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the average IQ of this board is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: true-detective-religion-scene.png (568KB, 1117x624px) Image search: [Google]
true-detective-religion-scene.png
568KB, 1117x624px
What do you think the average IQ of this board is?
>>
>>64705647
can you see reddit up there on your high horse? what do you know about these people?
>>
100?
>>
In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So death created time to grow the things that it would kill... and you are reborn but into the same life that you've always been born into. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You're trapped... like a nightmare you keep waking up into.
>>
>>
>>64705718
Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for shitposting. Stupidity. A yen for meme. Folks puttin' what few pepes they do have into a little wicker basket being passed around. I think it's safe to say nobody here's gonna be splitting the atom, anon.
>>
>>64705647

100-105

Theres plenty of stupid people on here, but i'm willing to bet there's enough intelligent (yet socially retarded) people on here to bring the average up a few points
>>
File: 1449937554732.jpg (224KB, 1916x802px) Image search: [Google]
1449937554732.jpg
224KB, 1916x802px
>>64705647
>>
>>64705838
you see that. your fucking attitude. not everyone wants to sit alone in their mom's basement upvoting rage comics.
>>
Most threads: 105
Marvel/DC/Star Wars threads: 80
>>
>>64705647
>>
>>64705647
Higher than some. Lower than most.
With that being said, I don't even know my own IQ. I think I was tested at age 12 and the results said my IQ was well above average.
Didn't really mean much though since I had no motivation and my social skills were atrocious.
>>
About 100 I guess

One day mentally challenged Peter decided to move from Canada to USA. The same day there was reported an average increase in IQ in both of the countries.
>>
Slightly above average considering almost everyone here is surely lower middle class to middle class suburban teenagers and twenty-somethings and considering people in poverty drag the average down so significantly.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 525x1376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 525x1376px
>>64705647
>implying IQ is everything
Shows how short sighted you really are. Go hit up the thesaurus for me (You), you insecure little cum catcher
>>
>giving /tv/ more than 60
>>
File: 1426036623665.jpg (232KB, 1134x695px) Image search: [Google]
1426036623665.jpg
232KB, 1134x695px
high
>>
Memes aside, most 4chan users are going to be at least slightly above average in terms of intelligence.
There's a reason we're here and not posting on Reddit or the Youtube comment section.
>>
>>64708070
/tv/ is the left guy
>>
>>64706399
>>implying IQ is everything

Things People With Low IQ Say
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.