[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (226KB, 1424x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1424x803px
Is this accurate?
>>
Yes. If you disagree you are reddit.
>>
>>64703116
Very
>>
No.

If you disagree you are 9gag.
>>
File: 1450996783657-edit.jpg (1MB, 1458x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1450996783657-edit.jpg
1MB, 1458x1546px
No but this is you anti art redditer
>>
>>64703116
>one movie being shit somehow negates 3 other movies being shit
>>
File: 1447468796061.jpg (50KB, 616x394px) Image search: [Google]
1447468796061.jpg
50KB, 616x394px
Reminder that /tv/ is a Shia Islam board + Eastern Orthodoxy board. Sunnishits and Protestantfags and Cathocucks can fuck off to /v/.
>>
>>64703140
>>64703180
>>64703181
Found reddit
>>
File: George.jpg (21KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
21KB, 500x318px
>>64703116

George, you are shit. You have almost always been shit. You made three good films and then you ran out of ideas. Entirely the fuck out. Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand had to step in because you wanted to fucking sell toys to kids, and then 15 years after Mr. Marquand does his thing, you make utter, puerile shit with wooden acting and special effects that don't hold up today.

Apologize? I won't fucking apologize. My parents took me to see Return of the Jedi when I was 8. You know what I remember, George? These fuzzy cunts called "Ewoks". That's it. Fucking EWOKS. That's your entire fucking legacy to me, you no-chinned cunt.

Apologize? Fuck you. You didn't have the STONES to continue with your dream of being a filmmaker. You had to settle for being a BUSINESSMAN.

Apologize? Son, you have no fucking idea how much I'd like for YOU to apologize to ME.
>>
Yes, we are so le original and old school, patrician really. Honored to be a part of this meaningful club.
>>
>>64703378
I like this pasta, I'm glad to be a witness of its inception
>>
Literally Reddit: The Website
>>
>>64703182
>religion

nerd
>>
In some ways, yes. /tv/ approves of flawed shit that aspires to bring something new to the table, so it likes filmmaker-driven movies no matter how bizarre the vision might be.

/r/movies likes bland, safe films where the creation process and even the hype machinery is mapped out and tweaked by a committee to maximize social media approval and profits as much as possible.

if you want to buy into calculated nostalgia, this is not the place for you.
>>
File: 1442576885691.png (60KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442576885691.png
60KB, 736x1024px
>>64703480
>>
File: His Name.jpg (93KB, 809x619px) Image search: [Google]
His Name.jpg
93KB, 809x619px
>>64703448

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.
>>
>>64703116
>we like the prequels now
End yourself
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.png (314KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.png
314KB, 500x627px
>>64703116
prove me wrong
>>
>>64703527
I like this pasta, I'm glad to be a witness of its inception
>>
>George Lucas
visionary auteur
>Jew Jew Abrams
studio puppet with no creativity
>>
Jj - reddit the director #3, behind whedon and kevin smith
>>
>>64703208
Go back to your anti-art website, redditor.
>>
>>64703589
they both are reddit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.