[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I just finished Twin Peaks, and holy shit, aside from balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1452171554894.gif (853KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452171554894.gif
853KB, 493x387px
Okay, I just finished Twin Peaks, and holy shit, aside from balls to the walls ending, I have so many questions. I dunno if most of them were left out for a third season that never happened, but still:

Who's the guy in the mask that tried to kill Jacoby?
What's up with the white horse?
What's Hank's connection to Josie?
Is Josie a knob? Like, forever?
Did the Log Lady disappear into thin air at the Miss Twin Peaks contest? She can do that shit?
What's up with that cop in the vault yelling ''IT'S A BOY!''?
What's up with Heidi comming back out of nowhere?
Is Ben supposed to be dead?
Did Audrey really lose her virginity in a plane to Cliff Huxtable?
Who's confirmed for the new season?

Twin Peaks thread, I guess
>>
>>64700948

Who's the guy in the mask that tried to kill Jacoby? Leland
What's up with the white horse? David Lynch Surrealism
What's Hank's connection to Josie? He probably did some dirty work for her
Is Josie a knob? Like, forever? Yes, but she has a sister named Judy mentioned in the movie
Did the Log Lady disappear into thin air at the Miss Twin Peaks contest? She can do that shit? To be honest I can't remember that part, but I know she was channeling some spirit from the Lodge through her log
What's up with that cop in the vault yelling ''IT'S A BOY!''? I don't remember
What's up with Heidi comming back out of nowhere?
Is Ben supposed to be dead? Possibly, he looks like he sees someone who shocks him in the Office and its the last time I remember seeing him.
Did Audrey really lose her virginity in a plane to Cliff Huxtable? Yes Billy Zane gave her the D
Who's confirmed for the new season? Pretty much everybody I think
>>
Also, look for Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv
>>
>>64701072
thanks senpaitachi

Is the movie any good? I heard it's kinda badly made and it split the fanbase and all that.
Should I just watch the >>64701173 edit?
>>
Don't watch the fan edit. The way Lynch made it is fine. Just watch the deleted scenes afterwards.
>>
>>64701173
FWWM a shit.SHIT
>>
File: Plebivs Maximvs.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Plebivs Maximvs.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>64701570
here's your (you)
>>
>>64701523
It has none of the lighthearted moments that break up the dark shit in the show and the surrealness is ramped up to levels Lynch could never get away with on a network TV show.
>>
>>64701570
Stop being gay.

FWWM is only shit if you're too dumb to accept Twin Peaks for what it really is rather than the idealized version most of the inhabitants see. Bobby Briggs was 100% on point on Laura's funeral about the hypocrisy.
>>
>>64700948
I have some other questions
What the fuck happened to Audrey and Pete?
How did Andrew Packard faked his death for so long?
>>
>>64701742
>What the fuck happened to Audrey and Pete?
Summer next year. Pete's actor is dead so the explosion prolly killed him.
Maybe Audrey will show up in a wheelchair, some burns, maybe a missing arm, I dunno.
>>
>>64700948
There is alot of cuc king going on in this show, and I'm not even trying to meme.
>>
reminder that Season 3 IS on it's way
>>
>turning down virgin Audrey naked in your bed ready to fug

dammit Coop...
>>
File: Lynch.gif (1MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lynch.gif
1MB, 638x360px
>>64701570
>>
File: cooper thumbs up.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cooper thumbs up.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>64703101
even with such a glaring flaw, he's still one of the greatest men in human history
>>
FWWM is great, just don't expect the compfiness of the show. Fucking thing had me on edge the entire time. Ending is pure beauty.
>>
File: 1434406774352.jpg (17KB, 480x399px) Image search: [Google]
1434406774352.jpg
17KB, 480x399px
>>64701072
>Yes Billy Zane gave her the D
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.