[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Joe Rogan BROUGHT DOWN Redban Part 2 https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kettleballs.webm (2MB, 916x474px) Image search: [Google]
kettleballs.webm
2MB, 916x474px
How Joe Rogan BROUGHT DOWN Redban Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JybXwMtqJMY
>>
>>64700824
I can't watch Rogan shit on my little buddy like that

glad Redban left his dumb ass and started his own podcast
>>
>>64700824
what tv show/movie is this from?
>>
>>64700917
Life of Rogan
>>
File: 1435208594154.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
1435208594154.png
39KB, 261x358px
>>64700824
>rogan watch
>>
>>64700824
god redban fucking sucks, what a fucking baby
>>
>>64701314
hi joe!
>>
>>64701341
KETTLEBELLS AND ONNIT
>>
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©
>>
>>64700824
still don't get what they're arguing about. is joe rogan mad because redban is adding people to his site that he feels aren't part of his podcast clique?
>>
>>64700917

podcasts are ok to talk about on /tv/, plus rogan has been on television and this is talking about his works, so its technically allowed
>>
>>64700824
RIP #Cartilage
>>
What exactly is the purpose of the exercise they're doing in OP's video?

Looks to me like it'll have the same effects on the wrist that jogging has on the knees. ie blow them to fucking pieces in 5yrs.
>>
>>64701806
>blow them to fucking pieces in 5yrs.

Look at how Rogan is rolling his wrists with the full weight of that thing. He's just smashing his joints together, the other guy not so much. You could see that thing become weightless when he flips it over.
It's a stupid device no matter how they use it
>>
>>64701806
>he thinks jogging is bad for the knees
>he can't spend 50 dollars on shoes and jog on grass
>>
Rogan is actually right about that whole thing.
>>
>>64702379
He's right though, it turns your knees into gravel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.