[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Comedians who really make you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: george-carlin.jpg (34KB, 388x459px) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin.jpg
34KB, 388x459px
ITT: Comedians who really make you think
>>
File: B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png (405KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png
405KB, 540x384px
>>
but women are crazy AND stupid.
>>
>>64700116

I think this is probably the only funny thing he's ever said
>>
>>64700116

makes me laugh every time
>>
File: ZEYBDxf.jpg (35KB, 410x318px) Image search: [Google]
ZEYBDxf.jpg
35KB, 410x318px
>>64700050
>>
Seinfeld always made me think.
>>
>>64700595
>>
>>64700116
>Feed and clothe African people
>They don't know how to do it themselves
>They have no industry of their own - whatever they managed to put together now can't compete
>They breed like crazy because they have nothing to do
>They think the world owes them free stuff
>Eventually First World goes bankrupt
>They riot because mooching is all they know in life
>>
>>64700116
not true at all see sand niggers
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo
>>
>>64700116
DUDE JUST EXPLORE INNER SPACE FOREVER EAT MUSHROOMS AND LSD AND REALIZE THAT EVERYTHING IS LITERALLY ONE AND WE SHOULD FORGIVE AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND SHOULD NOT HURT EACH OTHER LMAO
>>
>>64700116
>feed the poor
>make them dependant, they don't bother to improve because you spoonfeed them for existing
>realise you're pissing into wind
>still continue to do so because it makes you feel morally superior and SUCH A GOOD PERSON
>>
i moved on from hicks/carlin when i was 18. they were still important in my development, those ideas seem silly and stupid but it was something outside the box when you're that young.

now i just relate to dylan moran and stewart lee
>>
>>64700595
Cosby really was great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.