[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started to watch Star Trek for the first time. So I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I just started to watch Star Trek for the first time. So I have only seen some episodes of season 1.
But why didn't this semon demon get famous but instead that black girl uhura?
Janice Rand has much more screentime and dialoge than Uhura and clearly there is sexual tension between her and kirk.
>>
I'm also seeing it for the first time, Uhura probably got much more screentime than her later
>>
>>64700012
because she dies in season 1
>>
>>64700012

The producers decided to eliminate her character, thinking that Kirk shouldn't be attached to any single woman. That and something happened between the actress who portrayed her and the production staff, I can't remember what though.
>>
Shatner got her sacked. He took a dislike to her. We can only guess why.
>>
>>64700012

She was a drunk and awful to work with.
>>
>>64700012
>Janice Rand has much more screentime and dialoge than Uhura and clearly there is sexual tension between her and kirk.
<spoiler>he raped her</spoiler> in one ep
>>
>>64700012
Because Uhura was a fucking officer and she was a red shirt.
>>
>>64701024
>>64700544
Mix of these two. That and Uhura was getting schlonged by Big Berry on the side.
>>
>>64700012
she looks like chloe from 24
>>
>>64703548
A hot version of Chloe, but yes
>>
>>64700476
And then comes back to life to serve on Sulu's ship in the movies?
>>
shoulda kept Janice, Uhura a shit
>>
>>64700012
Everything else anons are saying. She was sacked behind the scenes, they wrote her character out of the show to fit it, and they figured it was going to make more sense for Kirk to not have a love interest and just be a manwhore instead.

It works for the better in my opinion, but it's a shame we missed out on more delicious short skirt and legs from that actress. She was a fucking messsss in real life behind the camera after she got canned
>>
>>64704536
:( that poor woman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.