[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this happen? What a plothole! Darth Maul had the high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: it ain't me.png (2MB, 960x1602px) Image search: [Google]
it ain't me.png
2MB, 960x1602px
How did this happen? What a plothole! Darth Maul had the high ground and died?!

The whole basis of RotS is that Obi-Wan had the high ground over Anakin, and there was no way Anni could defeat him. Yet, here is Obi-Wan, defeating a powerful Sith apprentice... FROM THE LOW GROUND?!
>>
Poetry
>>
People really need to stop reading so much into the high ground line.
>>
File: 1441275508531.png (237KB, 1554x904px) Image search: [Google]
1441275508531.png
237KB, 1554x904px
>>64699758
Maul only had the high ground from a certain point of view
>>
So obi-wan lied to anakin. really fucked with his head. darth vader could have defeated obi-wan. fuckin jedi mind tricks yo
>>
>>64699758
He had the high ground from a certain point of view you stupid fuck, obis signature power
Flip the image
>>
>>64699758
>Darth Maul had the high ground and died?!

The 2nd pic literally has Obi-Wan over Maul. That's the Ground Buff Obi needed.
>>
>>64699844
so obi-wan was literally just lying there then decided to jump down and kill darth maul?

this makes sense.
>>
>>64699758
say what you want about phantom menace, but Duel of the Fates is absolutely the best song in any star wars film.
>>
>>64699758

Force Jump you fucking retard, Anakin didn't have the Force Jump ground as Obi-Was has therek, using the metal thing for pushing him even more.

It's like you don't fucking know how autistic retarded you are fucking faggots
>>
>>64699822
this. the fact anakin responded to that line with "you underestimate my power" shows he got in the inexperienced fighter's head and made him hesitate.

BUT he also knew how to defend against a force jump attack because he did it to maul who was caught off guard. BRING BACK LUCAS
>>
>>64699901
No it isn't though
Binary sunset is the absolute best
>>
>>64699942
> caught off guard
> literally just had to stick his laser sword bo staff out like 2 feet to win the duel
>>
God

The point of this scene is so later when Obi-Wan says "Don't try it Anakin, I have the high ground." Is because he totally knows how to defend against it. Because he fucking did it to Darth Maul.

So for like 20 years Obi-Wan was like yo dude, if anyone tries to hop over me I'm gonna slice is fucking legs off cause that's what Darth Maul should have done to me.
>>
>>64699954
While I agree that it is one of the most iconic scores, and a very good one at that, duel of the fates is objectively the greatest of all time.

Not your tempo?
>>
>>64699758
Someone post the picture.
He did not have the high ground from obi wan's point of view
>>
> 20 years before the phantom menace
> obi-wan is training with qai gon jinn
> "Listen, Obi-Wan. Do you hear the midichlorians telling you things?"
> "Y-yes, master Jinn. They are saying all is beneath me."
> "lol wut m8 r u getting cheeky wif me u fuckin cunt midichlorians tell u to jump or duck m8 ur fuckin cray"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.