[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So obviously The Revenant is the best film of the decade, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: the-revenant.jpg (240KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
the-revenant.jpg
240KB, 1800x1012px
So obviously The Revenant is the best film of the decade, but can we start calling it the best film of the 21st Century?
>>
I would say yes.
>>
>>64698237
>implying it's even the best film of the year

>tfw Beasts of No Nation gets snubbed in every major awards event
>>
I would say no.
>>
>>64698237
At first this film had struck my curiosity, but now it has my attention.
>>
>>64698298
>movie with niggers

Who cares.
>>
>>64698342
Anyone who appreciates decent cinema more than memes?
>>
>>64698443
BONN was very good and if it weren't for Tom Hardy in OP I would say that Idris Elba deserves the oscar for best supporting, but it wasn't close to The Revenant.
>>
>>64698237
it was one of the worst of 2015
>>
Could've been trimmed by about 40 minutes and LE NOBLE SAVAGE EVIL WHITE MAN trope
>>
>>64698237
It's not even better than Mad Max.
>>
Is it a 2015 or 2016 film?
>>
One of the better movies out there but would certainly not call it the best movie of the decade. I really enjoyed Birdman more and thought it was better all throughout.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.